The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seduction on St. Paddy’s Day

By Hypnofur

Winter in the Northeast is always a bitch. March 17th, despite the fact that it is so very close to spring, is still in the winter. So when there was a Nor’Easter (massive sea storm) on St. Patrick’s day, no one should have been surprised. Everyone was, of course, but they shouldn’t have been. All were certainly very disappointed.

Kelsea Stevens was definitely disappointed. She loved St. Patrick’s day. It had become the one day each year that she and her husband Cal went back to the Chelsea neighborhood of NYC where they first met and lived for a while about ten years ago. Back when she was known as “Kelsea from Chelsea”. Back before she was a mom, back when she was still working in advertising. Back when she was sexy and fun all the time, not just on special occasions like St. Patrick’s day.

But the storm ruined that. The snow didn’t care that she had been looking forward to this for the last three months. The snow didn’t care that she spent hours searching for a cool, but festive St. Paddy’s day top to wear. The snow didn’t care that she wore her best jeans to show she still had a great ass. The snow didn’t care that that she wore her white fox fur jacket that Cal got her for Christmas, so that anyone that they ran into from the old days would know that Kelsea from Chelsea was still looking super stylish and sexy even though she was really now “Kelsea from Connecticut”. The snow also didn’t care that it shut down the Amtrak line.

As the couple sat on the train, realizing that the trip to the city wasn’t going to happen, Kelsea focused most of her energy on not crying. She had spent so long on her make up, she couldn’t let that go to waste too. As usual, Cal stepped in with a plan. The train was going to let everyone off in Stamford. Everyone being the few people that were on the train at least. He instantly hopped on his phone and got a hotel in Stamford. After all, they had arranged for an overnight babysitter. Besides, they couldn’t get back to their house at this point, even if they tried. He knew Kelsea was disappointed, and he was trying to salvage the evening. Not only because he loved her and cared about her feelings, but also because she looked so smoking hot that he couldn’t wait to fuck her. However, he knew he still needed a little bit of romance, despite their eight years of marriage. So, he found a local Stamford Irish Pub and called to ensure it was open.

His find did help cheer up his wife a little bit. It wasn’t Chelsea with all their old friends, but it would have to do. Hopefully, they’d at least have green beer!

They were able to get an Uber, and O’Malley’s was indeed still opening, despite the rough conditions. It was on the same block as the hotel, which made things a bit easier. They checked into the hotel, put their luggage in the room, and headed to the Irish Pub. The couple was understandably disappointed about the small crowd in the pub. Cal figured the owner was as displeased as they were. The place was all decked out in St. Patrick’s Day decorations. Clearly, the storm had kept what would have been quite a crowd at bay.

So instead of hoards of drunken partiers, the pub was filled with four people. Two of whom had the last name Stevens. The other was the bartender, and the last was a well dressed, slightly older gentleman at the bar. His name was Rory O’Roarke. Actually, his name was Paul Fitzgerald, but each year on St. Patrick’s day, when he came to America, he called himself Rory O’Roarke.

On the 364 days of the year that were not St. Patrick’s day, when Rory was Paul, he was head of one of the top accounting firms in Dublin. Well established and well respected, no one knew of Paul’s secret hypno fetish life. Fascinated by all things hypnosis since he was young, Paul had become an expert in covert hypnosis. In 2004, he saw a movie called Love Actually. In it, a young man from Britain came to America, and the ladies swooned over his accent. The next year, Paul took a trip to the US at St. Patrick’s day. He found he was immensely popular. All of the Yanks were itching to talk to a real, delightfully charming and witty Irishman on St. Patrick’s day!

Kelsea and Cal were no different frankly. The place was dead. The sound of the wind outside, made it seem cold and quiet inside. They hadn’t taken their coats off or even fully decided to stay for a drink when Rory came over to them with a Guinness in each hand.

Flashing a million watt smile, he introduced himself. His Irish brogue immediately noticeable. With the grace of a magician, he somehow was able to use Cal’s gentlemanly gesture of standing up to shake hands as an opening to skootch in between the two couple in the circular red velvet booth they were sitting in. Now Cal was on his left, and Kelsea on his right. Both of them were grateful for the distraction and conversation. And what a conversationalist Rory was. He was not only witty, but as smooth as the Guinness they were all enjoying.

The couple didn’t notice the affirmative suggestions he was burying into his conversation. Comments like, “A nice drink like this always relaxes me. Perhaps you can feel yourself begin to relax and unwind now?”

He subtly steered the conversation more and more towards the subject of relaxation. The couple was so transfixed on his brogue, his charisma, and his words that they didn’t even pay too much attention to the fact that he kept tapping Kelsea’s outstretched left wrist and Cal’s right shoulder. His pattern and cadence so purposeful and practiced.

Soon neither Cal nor Kelsea were adding anything to the conversation, it was just Rory speaking. All of their focus was on him, as he had subtly suggested it would be. Kelsea’s beautiful eyes completely focused on the charming Irish man who had her so relaxed and happy. All of her focus on him as he weaved his words into her unsuspecting mind.

Rory glanced over to the bartender. The music in the bar was loud enough that the Irishman was certain the bartender could not hear him from the distance he was at. Not to mention, the man had started hitting the whiskey himself, probably quite depressed over the financial hit he was taking from this storm ruining one of the bar’s biggest nights of the year.

Confident that he wasn’t going to be interrupted, Rory pressed on with his covert induction. “You find relaxation an interesting thing because as you relax that relaxation is a natural part of the way you think and behave. Everyone knows how to relax physically. It’s interesting that people don’t often think about how they relax mentally because when you relax physically you also find yourself relaxing mentally.

However, the opposite is also true. When you relax mentally, you may find your body relaxing more and more, even without thinking about it. Just because you think about relaxation means you can relax more and more. As you enjoy this relaxation, you continue to relax even more deeply because you really enjoy relaxing.

Because you are so relaxed, you are enjoying this natural phenomenon and as a result, you relax even more deeply with every word I utter and every breath you take. Each word I speak relaxes you deeper and deeper. Each word takes you deeper and deeper. And you may begin to realize that I have hypnotized you, but that’s quite alright. That’s quite alright because it feels so good. It feels so good to go deeper and deeper for me. It feels so good to go deeper with each word that I speak. Each word I speak relaxing you deeper and deeper and deeper. Each word I speak bringing you deeper and deeper into hypnosis, but it feels so good. Feels so good in every way to be deep in hypnosis for me. Feels so good to relax deeper and go deeper into hypnosis for me. Deeper and deeper.” Rory said. He could tell by experience, and their glazed stares, that he had them.

“That’s right, deeper and deeper into hypnosis for Rory, it feels so good. So very good. It feels better than anything you have ever experienced before to relax so deeply and surrender so completely to hypnosis for me. You are both warm and safe and relaxed. So safe and relaxed with me as you sink deeper and deeper into hypnosis for me. Deeper and deeper for Rory. Feeling so good for Rory. No one makes you feel as good as Rory does. Being hypnotized feels so wonderful as you relax so much more deeply with each word I speak. My smooth, Irish tones are so nice to listen too. So nice to listen to Rory. So nice to be deeply hypnotized by Rory. You want to go deeper and deeper as you open up completely to Rory.

Your mind is so open to me right now. So open, that everything I tell you becomes true. So completely natural to believe anything I tell you and to do anything I suggest. Anything I suggest will be so completely natural to respond to and obey. Responding to and obeying my suggestions will bring you deeper and deeper into hypnosis for me, which feels so incredibly good. In fact, anytime you hear me say “Irish Eyes Are Smiling” you will immediately drop right back into this deep trance for me. In fact, each time you hear me say that, you will actually drop 100 times deeper.” Rory instructed.

He was rock hard as he realized how deep he had them under his power. It was time to play. Though first he wanted to find out a little bit more about them. He told them they would answer his questions with complete honesty.

“Kelsea, you are so very beautiful, you know that don’t you?”

“Sometimes. Sometimes I don’t feel beautiful anymore though” she answered.

Rory didn’t want to get into some pity party. “But you look quite beautiful tonight, you know that.”

“yes, I put a lot into it tonight” she answered.

“You wanted to look beautiful and sexy. Have you felt sexy tonight?” Rory asked.

“When the bartender kept checking out my ass I felt sexy. And when you kept giving us so much attention I felt sexy. I knew you found me attractive.” She answered with complete honesty.

“Yes, I find you very sexy Kelsea, and that makes you feel even sexier, doesn’t it?” Rory said to her.

“yes” she said, her breath quickening.

“Yes, and being deep in hypnosis for me is so intimate, isn’t it Kelsea. Such a deep, relaxing, intimate connection between you and Rory. It feels so nice, so intimate, so sexy to be deep in hypnosis for me. Doesn’t it Kelsea?”

“Yes” Kelsea said, more exuberantly

At this point something was screaming in Cal’s mind. He was so completely relaxed that it was hard to move, but this wasn’t right. The conversation was getting not right. He felt so good, so relaxed, but he was starting to realize that this was not entirely safe.

He started to stir a bit. That caught Rory’s attention. The Irish hypnotist had all but forgotten about the husband to his left. All of the attention had been on Kelsea. He turned to Cal and said, “Cal, I was polite enough to bring you a drink. Go and get me a shot of the finest whiskey they have here.”

Cal felt his body immediately start to leave the booth and head to the bar. It was like he was on autopilot. It was such a weird, but still relaxing situation. By the time he came back with Rory’s whiskey, Kelsea had finally taken off her coat and was walking to the center of the dance floor, waking right past him without as much as an acknowledgement. Instead, she turned and stared right into Rory’s eyes as she began to dance.

Bringing Rory his drink, Cal watched as his wife started dancing so sexually for Rory. He hadn’t seen her dance like that since they were dating. He knew she could dance like that, and he knew that look in her eyes. It was the one that she had used to ensnare him in the bar in Chelsea about a decade ago. Now she was giving those eyes to this Irish guy? Cal noticed the bartender just staring at Kelsea’s ass as she slowly and rhythmically gyrated it to the music. This was all too much.

“Wait!” Cal forced out as he put the whiskey down on the table. He had not sat back down in the booth. This was too much for him. The realization of what was going on was shaking Cal from his trance.

Rory realized Cal was on the ropes. “Sit down Cal!” he said sharply. Cal’s body still obeyed, even though his mind was fighting. The hypnotist downed his whiskey and then tapped Cal on the shoulder again, before yanking on the back of his neck, and whispering hypnotic patter as he did so. The forceful reinduction stunned the husband, which was enough for Rory to get him back under. “Deeply hypnotized Cal, there is nothing to worry about from Rory. You have bigger problems though Cal. You have very big problems. There is a Leprechaun running around this bar. He wants to steal all of your gold Cal. These days gold is credit and assets. He wants to steal your wealth. If you can’t catch him Cal, he will steal everything from you! Go Cal! Go catch that Leprechaun!” Rory said.

Cal immediately darted up from the booth, his eyes now as wide as saucers. Desperately searching for that little Leprachaun, he started darting all around the bar. Looking underneath tables and chairs. The bartender noticed this too.

Meanwhile, Kelsea kept dancing for Lord Rory, she felt so relaxed, so sexy, and so submissive. She wanted desperately to turn him on. She could see from the look in his eyes as he downed the rest of his whiskey that it was working.

Rory was getting very drunk. He was the rare Irishman that couldn’t hold his liquor. He never drink back home in Dublin. It was only when he came to America each year that he partook. The Guiness was really enough to lower his inhibitions, nevermind the whiskey. He was not only drunk on the alcohol, but on his own power. Here, he had this incredibly sexy, mid 30’s milf dancing for him, and he had the foolish husband chasing an imaginary leprechaun like a goddamned fool. It was perfect. Well, almost perfect. The bartender was getting a little weirded out by all of this. Especially when Cal frantically jumped behind the bar, searching for the tiny thief who wanted his gold.

Gold! That’s what leprechauns wanted! Cal realized the little bastard was probably hiding in the cash register. He tried desperately to open it. This commotion was actually enough to cause the now drunken Rory barely to take his eyes Kelsea. He started laughing hysterically. It was enough to get the bartender to take his eyes off Kelsea too. He did not laugh. In fact, he grabbed his baseball bat. This was going to escalate out of control quickly.

“Run to the hotel Cal!!!” Rory shouted, impressed with his quick direction in his inebriated state. This was all going to hell. Kelsea never stopped dancing sexy. Rory grabbed her fur jacket and his coat and pulled her out of the bar as the bartender continued to scream at all of them. Luckily, the bartender was pretty hammered himself. He tripped coming out of the bar and was not able to chase the trio out.

Soon, the three were up in the Steven’s room at the Stamford Ramada. The commotion, the change of scenery, and the chase had started to clear their heads. Kelsea and Cal looked at each other. What was happening here?

Rory knew he had to act fast. “Irish Eyes Are Smiling!” he said, holding his breath a bit as he waited to see the couple’s reactions. Much to his delight, they both got dopey, glazed looks in their eyes as they felt the relaxation come on one hundred times stronger than it had in the bar.

Rory breathed a sigh of relief as he sat them down on the bed. He took a minute to compose himself, then started deepening their trances. Soon, they were both completely open and ready. Rory went to the mini bar for another drink.

The alcohol calmed his nerves, invigorated his libido, and made him feel more dominant. He started putting more ideas of submission and his dominance into the American couples’ minds. Now painting himself as “Lord Rory”, he spent over a half an hour molding their subconscious minds to see him as their master. Linking obedience with pleasure. Playing on Kelsea’s need to be desired and feel sexy.

Soon Kelsea was dancing again, as each man watched her. Cal in a deeply relaxed but still aroused state, while Rory was feeling wickedly horny and downright evil. Kelsea’s attention was all on Rory. She saw him as her Lord and Master. Her mind was a swirl of hypnotized pleasure, submission, and desire.

At this point, Lord Rory commanded Cal. “Take off your wife’s jeans. Then her panties”. He did this just to prove his own dominance.

The relaxed, hypnotized Cal rose to action slowly. “Yes, Lord Rory,” he said in a soft, deferential voice. Kelsea slowed her dance as her husband knelt in front of her and helped her out of her tight jeans. Then he pulled down the little satin panties that were originally meant for his excitement later tonight.

“Lay her on the bed” Lord Rory said as he took off his own pants. Cal complied and then went to stand up against the wall after the Irishman instructed him to do so.

Lord Rory descended upon her, his face directly in front of hers. His eyes boring into her own. “Submit to my influence, Kelsea. Submit to my hypnotic power. Submit to Lord Rory. Submit to hypnosis” he said as he again rhythmically put his cock against her body.

“Yes!” Kelsea responded, no longer caring for anything but the prospect of being ravished by her new Master.

With one sharp thrust, the Dublin accountant invaded her with the full length of his cock, and Kelsea cried out in surrender at the explosion of pleasure. The feeling of his cock in her was wonderful. He brought his face down to hers, leaning in as if to kiss her, his alcohol laden breath hot on her face, and slowly slid his dick out, his rock-hard shaft grinding against her achingly swollen G-spot. His hands caressing her blonde hair, as he thrust into her. He brought his lips to meet hers and kissed her deeply, the lustiness of his tongue’s exploration telling her that he was she was now his. His cock driving into her more insistently now, faster, even deeper it seemed. And she could feel herself getting ready to cum.

And she loved it—there was no use denying it to herself as the hypnotist was pulling her head back by her blonde hair as he fucked her, running his tongue up and down her neck. Making her feel so owned. The pressure inside building now to unbearable intensity, the edge of orgasm too much to stand. “Oh... my... God!” she stammered.

The man was now gripping the slats of the Ramada headboard, using it as leverage to drive himself into her with a force she thought not possible. His body smacking sharply against her pussy lips, the bed groaning under the force of his thrusts. The man wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her to him, her tits pressed against his chest, making her feel his strength as he continued fucking her just as hard. She wrapped her arms around his pale skin, her palms against the hot flesh of his back, feeling his back flexing with his exertions.

In a burst of mind-shattering pleasure, Kelsea felt every muscle in her body react in ecstacy. A long, wailing scream shaping the breath that rushed out of her lungs, forming finally into words...”

“OH GOD, I’M CUMMMMMIIIIIIING!!!! I’M YOURS LORD RORY!!!!!!”

Once again, Rory was reminded of why he loved his trips to America so much.