The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Self Help

Craig slumped deeper into the computer chair, and turned up the music a bit louder. It hardly mattered, since he was alone in the apartment; Alicia was off to another save-the-world meeting where she and her friends could bitch about how terrible the world was and how much it needed changing.

It had been great, three years ago when they’d moved in together. He’d fallen for her because she ignored convention and did what she wanted to. She’d wanted to spend her time with him, then. He’d barely had to suggest it in order to have her spread those sexy legs or drop to her knees for a blow job. Somehow, over time he’d become less and less important to her. She’d gradually gotten more demanding, like asking him to go down on her. And despite the fact that, in the interests of being a good boyfriend, he’d reluctantly made some attempts even though he just couldn’t work up any enthusiasm, she’d still started being less and less responsive when he wanted sex.

Maybe he should just throw her out. Still, when he pictured her... well, what were the odds that he’d ever find another woman who was as much of a fox? Okay, he’d be happier if her boobs were a bit bigger and firmer, and he wished she hadn’t cut her long tawny hair to less than shoulder length (“I use less shampoo this way,” she’d said). He definitely wished she hadn’t stopped shaving when she’d started hanging around with these environmental nuts. But those long legs were so shapely, nicely muscled but not excessively, and the curve of her hips to her waist and up to her chest, and her flat tummy... He missed her long painted fingernails, the crowning touch to her graceful arms (but nail polish, and remover, were both “toxic” apparently), and he missed seeing her wide green eyes accentuated by eyeliner and those full inviting lips made all the more so by lipstick, but make-up wasn’t animal friendly, or something. Sexy lingerie, well, that was right out of the question.

It was a broken contract, that was what it was. He’d decided to live with her based on what she was at the time, and she’d broken the contract by changing so much.

He flipped to another story, hoping to distract himself. He knew he wasn’t alone, at least. There were so many awesome mind-control stories about making damned sure a woman put her boyfriend or husband before anything else in the world, just like it should be. He sighed. Too bad it was all just fiction, and some of it pretty far fetched at that.

This one wasn’t getting anywhere anytime fast. He clicked on Back so he could choose another one.

The page that came up, with no load time at all, wasn’t the familiar background and layout of the story site.

The background was a kind of dusty light brown with a faint wood texture, with a slightly darker design on it – something vaguely like a lot of concentric circles or something. Down the left hand edge was a list of links, and in the lower right was a rectangle framed in green vines of some kind, showing what he thought was supposed to be glass or a mirror.

A sparkle of light flashed at the bottom of the circle design, and began to move, following the space between the lines that formed the design, around and back and around and back, gradually working its way into the centre. He tried not to watch it, tried to concentrate on the links down the side instead. Still, he couldn’t help being aware of the little dazzling point as it swept around and back and...

The links down the side were an odd mix. He saw Fashion, Health, Home Décor, Electronics, Self-Improvement, Hobbies and Games, Books, Music... Puzzled, he looked at the top of the browser; the address bar insisted that he was still on the story site, and in fact that he was looking at the list of stories. What kind of weird internet glitch was this, anyway? And what was the site? If it was a business, it wasn’t doing such a great job, because he couldn’t see a banner anywhere with the name of it, or anything to indicate what kind of business it was.

The bright point of light reached the centre of the design, the whole thing pulsed white once, and then text appeared, in a flowing but easily understandable script font.

Welcome. Please choose any item from the categories on the left. All items are 100% unique and hand-crafted. All items come with detailed step-by-step instructions for use. All items include free overnight delivery and a satisfaction guarantee – our products will change your life, or you will receive a full refund of your money and time. PayBuddy and major credit cards accepted.

Randomly, he clicked on Health, and the text vanished, replaced by an image of a silvery medieval-looking goblet studded with smooth blue stones of some kind, some of them round, some of them crescent-shaped. Below the picture it said, in that same font, “Cup of Moonlight – use nightly for best results.” What results those might be, he couldn’t determine. He finally went back to the main page, and tried Electronics.

A flat shiny dark box appeared on the screen. It had a round grille for a speaker, and an inset image highlighted recessed buttons set in the end.

“Universal Self-help Unit,” said the text below it. “Can be used for any improvement, all while you sleep! Break bad habits, change destructive cognitive patterns to healthy ones, improve your relationships with others! Results guaranteed if used as directed. Just record up to three minutes and slip this under your pillow every night. By morning, you’ll have absorbed the lesson deep into your subconscious. Consistent use can yield dramatic results! Day-by-day programs included for: communication skills, anger management, improved self-esteem, reduced sexual inhibition, weight loss, smoking cessation, anxiety management, time management, stress management...” Craig’s eyes glazed over at the length of the list, which just seemed to go on and on.

Before he could click the Back button again, one near the top of the list hit him belatedly. Reduced sexual inhibition? Hm... maybe hiding this under Alicia’s pillow would help improve their sex life a bit... and if they spent more time on sex, maybe she’d spend less time out of the apartment... Still, surely it would cost a fortune, for something that from the looks of it would mean that the owner would never need to buy another one...

At the very bottom, was the price: $20.00. Beside that was a dark red button that said, “Buy me!”

Hm. Twenty bucks on something from a website that had turned up out of nowhere... but still, at least he’d know that he’d tried everything, right? Then when he threw her out, he’d be able to feel completely in the right.

He hesitated a moment, then clicked on the red button.

It bounced him instantly to a page that simply said, “Thank you for your purchase! Your Universal Self-help Unit will be delivered within 24 hours! Payment will be processed from your PayBuddy account upon delivery.”

What an idiot he was, thinking even for a minute that it was going to be for real. It hadn’t even had anywhere for him to put in his payment info or address. He reached for his beer and took a swallow, while he clicked on Back. This time, it took him to the story archive list he’d wanted anyway, and he indulged himself in stories of women who learned to behave like women whether they wanted to or not.

The following day, when he got home from work, he checked the mail and found a small box. No return address, only a faint image of a kind of spiral design on the wrapping paper. His name and address were on what looked like a computer-printed label. It didn’t even have any postage on it.

No way. He’d never given his name or address, so how could they possibly have sent it? The Internet was really getting spooky these days. And how the heck had it gotten here, private courier? But then, how did it get into his mailbox?

He took it up to his apartment, and found the message light blinking on the phone. Alicia. “Sorry, babe, gotta work late tonight. I’ll try to be home for supper, at least. Maybe we can order in, if you don’t feel like starting something.”

Right, like he was going to make supper after working all day? It was going to be pizza again.

He flopped on the couch to examine the box. The outside gave him no additional information, so he tore off the brown paper, revealing an unmarked brown cardboard box, of a size that could have held maybe three stacked DVD cases. He opened one end and dumped out the contents.

There was a booklet that must have just fit in the box, and a smaller box, this one with that spirally circle design on it. That one turned out to hold a small flat box that seemed to be made of an odd purplish-red chrome. When the light hit it at the right angle, he could see a faint image of that circle design. It was no bigger than two CD cases stacked one on the other, one flat side dominated by a circular speaker grille, and at one end he discovered half a dozen buttons.

That was all. No place to put batteries, none of the usual labelling on electronics, no serial number, nothing. Not even any cracks or anything to show how it had been put together, it was all a solid smooth surface.

The cover of the booklet congratulated him on being the new owner of the Universal Self-help Unit, which could modify one’s behaviour in a matter of days. In a larger font, heavily bolded, and all in caps, within a box, was the statement: ALL INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED PRECISELY AS GIVEN. READ WARNINGS ON PAGE 3 BEFORE USE.

Craig flipped to page 3 without much interest. All the usual stuff about misuse causing undesirable side effects, do not immerse in water, yadda yadda. Who read instructions, anyway? That was for losers. He skipped to the table of contents to look for the bit on reducing sexual inhibitions.

Some time later, he closed the booklet and leaned back, thoughtfully. Given the various examples, it just might be possible to convince Alicia that she needed sex with him more often. He got up to get himself a beer, then flipped to the first page of the reducing inhibitions program. By changing a word or two, here and there...

That night, while Alicia slept beside him (having chattered about her day over supper, watched a movie, had a bath, and gone to bed, all without sex being involved), Craig pressed the Activate button on the Universal Self-help Unit and slid it carefully under her pillow.

Craig woke up to Alicia nuzzling at the side of his neck, her breath warm and moist. Her naked body was pressed full length along his, and one long-fingered hand was gently tickling his balls.

“Hey, handsome. I woke up a bit before the alarm. We don’t have to get going for half an hour. Think we can find a use for the time?” She wriggled, her breasts rubbing against his chest.

Craig didn’t bother to question why. He just flipped her over on her back and nudged her legs apart so he could kneel between them. She smiled and spread her legs, raising her hips to make herself more accessible, already shiny with her own lubrication. That made it easier for him to get the head of his cock inside that tight, hot opening. He knew she preferred that he go slow, but in his current haste and excitement, he drove his full length into her all at once; she moaned softly and closed her eyes, hips bucking towards him.

He fucked her vigorously, and had a most satisfying orgasm of his own, though he didn’t notice if she had any. He left for work in a much better mood, and already wondering just how much that Universal Self-help Unit could actually do.

* * *

Alicia, on her part, wondered why she’d woken up so horny, and why she hadn’t minded when Craig had simply fucked her, paying no attention to her pleasure. That lack of concern had become a big turn-off lately, as he’d more and more taken her availability for granted, but this morning, somehow it didn’t seem to matter. She sprawled on the bed, her own nimble fingers rubbing her clit just the right way to give herself release, but as she left the apartment, she still found herself thinking about having Craig inside her.

She was late to the environmentalist meeting that evening, because for no reason she could understand, she’d just had to stop by home for a quick fuck. And she had to have another before she could go to sleep that night.

She was even more puzzled the following morning, when she woke up from vivid dreams and found that her first thought was about how much she wanted to give Craig a blow job. All she wanted to do was wrap her mouth around that wonderful, warm organ, and lick it and stroke it, tasting it and revelling in the texture of it. She crouched over him on the bed, her eyes dreamily shut, aware of her own intense arousal, and lost track of time completely. Every now and then, Craig reached down and tangled a hand in her hair, controlling her rhythm himself for a few strokes, muttering, “Hell, yeah, baby, that’s what I want you to do... show me how you love me.”

Craig came, and Alicia found herself swallowing eagerly, although she thought in confusion that until now, she’d found the consistency unpleasant. Right now, she wished he had more, and she licked hungrily to get every trace she could.

Craig shoved her away. “Enough, woman. You can have more tonight.”

Alicia lay on the bed stroking her pussy lips, feeling the wetness, enjoying herself thoroughly. Finally, she let her fingers wander between her lips to find her clit, and whimpered and arched as the delightful sensations of orgasm shivered through her body. Only then did she roll over and see the clock, and jolt sharply into alertness. “Shit! I’m going to be late, and here I am playing with myself!”

The images lingered in her mind, though, distracting her at work, and driving her to the women’s restroom twice to rub herself to climax so she could clear her mind for a while.

Craig was waiting when she got home. She didn’t even stop to consider why he was naked, relaxing on the couch with the TV remote; she just dropped her purse and strode over to kneel between his feet and go down on him eagerly.

“Bout time you got home,” he said. “I’ve been sitting here with no attention for an hour now.”

* * *

The feverish glazed look in Alicia’s eyes was more of a turn-on than anything Craig had encountered in a long time. And she was acting like she was going to eat him alive, she wanted it so bad. He grinned. Man, that thing had been so worth the twenty bucks.

If one night was all it had taken to make her want him to fuck her, and a second one to make her this crazy to blow him... what else could he do with it?

Could he, with a few more nights, turn lovely Alicia into his very own sex-toy? One who wouldn’t complain about whether things were environmentally friendly, one who wouldn’t spend all her time at meetings instead of here making him happy, one who’d dress the way he wanted her to?

It was worth a try, he mused. Right now, he decided to test the strength of it. He flattened a hand on her forehead and shoved her back; she moaned softly and tried to rock forward again.

“Go get me a beer,” he said. “Then you can have more.”

“But...” She wrestled with that for a moment, and he saw the confusion in her expression. To his delight, lust won out, and she got to her feet and hastened to the kitchen, returning to hand him his beer. “Please now may I?” she asked hopefully.

He considered having her strip, but decided not to. It was kind of fun, having her dressed for work and acting like a slut. Her tawny hair was coming loose from the clip that held it back, and sweat-damp tendrils curled around her face as she pumped at his cock; her eyes were closed, her breathing ragged. It was such a hot contrast with the simple respectable dark brown (organic cotton) slacks and unbleached short-sleeved (organic cotton) blouse she was wearing. He groaned as he watched her, the sweet sensation of her mouth and the incredible sight and the knowledge that he was making her do this all combining into a turn-on that was beyond belief. His hips bucked forward as he came, thrusting himself even deeper into her mouth; she choked a bit, but it didn’t stop her from licking up every drop she could.

He sagged back against the couch cushions and closed his eyes. A soft sound made him open them again: Alicia was on her back on the floor, one hand down the front of her pants, writhing in pleasure. Her body convulsed, shuddering all over, with another low whimper, then she relaxed, panting.

To his shock, she sat up a moment later, blinking. “What am I doing? I’m supposed to be getting ready for a meeting! We have to keep the city from allowing development in the north end, there’s too much wetland up there!” She scrambled to her feet, her forehead furrowed in perplexity. “Sorry to, um, eat and run, darling, but we need that wetland!”

Craig watched in utter amazement as she grabbed a snack (organic vegetables and organic whole-grain crackers), snatched up her purse, gave him a salty-tasting kiss, and scooted out of the apartment.

Alone, he replayed the scene in his mind. She’d been focused totally on him, to the point of being willing to obey... right up until she’d had what he assumed was an orgasm, even if it had lacked the screaming and writhing and other clear signals as demonstrated by the wealth of online literature.

Hm, so he’d have to keep her from actually having any release of her own, if he was to turn her into his own sex-toy.

He paused. Did he actually want to do that? Did he want to implant his own programming into an independent and, he had to admit, intelligent brain, and force it to serve him for his own selfish reasons?

He visualized her working on his cock, eyes closed, her hair straggling loose, wanting him so badly and his to command.

Fuck, yeah, he wanted to do that!

* * *

Alicia contemplated the contents of her underwear drawer morosely. She’d already laid out a long skirt and top of embroidered, naturally dyed hemp, but somehow, her unbleached cotton panties and bras just didn’t feel right today. She sighed, picked out one of each and got dressed, but only reluctantly.

All morning, along with her constant fantasies of more sex with Craig, she endured a kind of itchy discomfort anywhere her underclothes touched. At lunchtime, she left on a quick shopping trip.

Nylon, polyester, lycra... synthetic materials on all sides, non-environmentally friendly products. But... they were just so sexy... she paused to look at a black bra, partly satiny, partly sheer, and the matching thong. Maybe she wouldn’t feel so uncomfortable if she was wearing something like that, something smooth and soft against her skin...

* * *

Craig waited with growing impatience for Alicia to get home. How long could a shopping trip possibly take? All he’d done was make her want sexy underwear, makeup, and an overall more feminine look. She’d gotten off work three hours ago. Where the hell was she?

Finally he heard her key in the lock, and got up from the computer chair. It had been far too long since he’d seen her in anything flattering.

He stopped short, eyes going wide. Alicia pushed the door shut with one hip, since both hands and her arms were full of bags. She gave him a cheerful smile.

“Sorry I’m late, sweetheart, I realized I haven’t been out to buy new underwear in ages, and I found a few other things that were just too perfect to pass up. I’m afraid I had to put a lot of it on the shared credit card, you don’t mind, do you?” She arched to give him a kiss on her way by in the direction of the bedroom, without ever letting go of her bags.

Holy hell. How much had she spent today? He mumbled something about not minding, and watched her vanish into the bedroom. With a groan, he collapsed into his corner of the couch. Women! Once they got started shopping, you just couldn’t turn them off! He braced his elbow on the arm of the couch and rested his chin in his palm, wondering gloomily how long they’d be paying this off.

His gloom lightened considerably when Alicia purred his name and stepped out of the bedroom.

She was wearing a black lacy bra and thong set and black thigh-high lace stockings, with high-heeled black pumps. Make-up, too, her eyes were lined black and shadowed to make them look dark and sultry, and her lips were deep harlot red. Slowly, she smiled, and sauntered forward, eying him. No, eying his crotch, he realized suddenly. She nudged his knees apart with one leg, then knelt between his feet, reaching forward with both scarlet-nailed hands to undo his pants and pull them out of the way.

He groaned as she pursed her lips, right at the end of his cock, and slowly pressed downward, taking him into her mouth a fraction of an inch at a time, her tongue flitting along the bottom the whole time. Once she had his full length in her mouth, she paused for a long moment, her tongue never still, then slowly eased him back out, and back in again.

Damn, she was good! She hadn’t put this kind of effort into blow jobs since their first six months together! Craig let his head fall back and moaned, revelling in the sensations she was creating.

Gradually, so gradually it drove him half-mad, she increased her pace until she was sliding him in and out rapidly, her boobs jiggling and her hair flying. Then... she stopped.

Before Craig could even protest, she stood up. With that same smile he’d seem earlier, she unfastened a snap at each hip, and let her panties fall. She knelt again, straddling his lap, and reached down to guide him inside of her. He groaned as he slid inside her, the ample lubrication making it effortless and frictionless. Alicia draped her arms around his neck and began to rock up and down, slowly, then more energetically. Craig grabbed a wildly bouncing, black-lace-clad boob in each hand, kneading at them, wondering if the creaking couch could stand up to this kind of abuse for long. Vaginal muscles tensed and loosened rhythmically, stroking and squeezing, and driving him over the edge. He thrust violently upwards, letting go of her boobs in favour of seizing her hips and forcing her down onto him harder, while he exploded into her hot tight centre.

Alicia made a purring noise and snuggled against him. “Oh, that felt good, lover. I don’t think I can ever get enough of that.”

Craig struggled to catch his breath. Wow, that had been intense. These orgasms just kept getting better and better since he’d gotten the Universal Self-help Unit!

He felt movement, in the vicinity of his stomach. Alicia’s hand... and it was tickling her pussy! He grabbed her wrist and yanked her hand away.

“But... I’m so hot and horny, I really want to come,” Alicia protested. “That felt so amazing, and I’m so turned on....”

Damn it, what was he going to do? If she climaxed, she’d break out of the spell again, and this time, with a bedroom full of what he’d bet were clothes that would normally horrify her, it could lead to awkward questions.

This was Friday night. He had the weekend to make sure that once she was out of his sight again, she’d stay his. But how was he to distract her until he could think of a way to successfully program her out of playing with herself? He’d tried last night, but obviously it hadn’t worked.

“I want to do that for you,” he improvised hastily.

She blinked and met his gaze, her eyes shining. “Really? That would be wonderful!”

Craig nodded. “How about in the bedroom, so you can be comfortable?”

“Okay.” She climbed off his lap and walked across the room towards the bedroom door. The heels made her hips and her bare ass sway enticingly with every step. He could see the wet shine down her inner thighs as his juice leaked out of her, but she paid no attention at all.

In the bedroom, Craig grabbed a couple of the scarves that Alicia wore so often. “Lie down. Let’s make this fun, babe.”

Alicia laughed, stepped out of her shoes, and laid down trustingly on her back in the middle of the bed. She gave him an arch look when he wrapped a scarf around each wrist and tied it to the upper corners of the bed, but she allowed it with only token struggles and some giggling.

Once he was certain she was secure, Craig leaned against the wall. After coming like he had, what he really needed was a rest, not this kind of exertion. Still, he took a dark green scarf and tied it over Alicia’s eyes.

“Hm, you have me, now what are you going to do with me?” Alicia asked.

“You’ll see,” Craig said. He slipped the Universal Self-Help Unit out of his own underwear drawer, and left the room, closing the door behind him. So far, increasing her desire for him had been great, if tiring, but he needed some kind of obedience conditioning in there, too. He pondered for a few minutes, since none of the examples were even close to this, and then gave the unit its message. It was a simple one, and much less than three minutes, just the assertion that Craig was her Master and she should obey him even if she could see no reason for his orders. He figured that was all he really needed to get a grip on this, and once he had her being obedient, he could take his time with the rest.

The brief recording done, he went back in the bedroom.

“Craig?” Alicia was beginning to sound annoyed. “Where did you go?”

“Nowhere, babe, I’m back now.”

She made a sort of whimpering sound, pressing her legs together in a vain hope of achieving pressure and friction where she wanted it. “I’m still so hot and horny and I want so bad to come, so bad... it’s driving me crazy, I really need to come, please either help me or let me go.”

Craig eyed her, writhing helplessly on the bed, so sexy in her black lace, and damned if her vulnerability wasn’t enough to cause a bit of a stirring in his groin already. The recording wouldn’t work until she was asleep. He needed to make sure that she stayed tied up until after she slept and listened to the most recent recording. So, what to do? If he didn’t give her what she wanted, then she was probably too worked up to fall asleep any time soon. Of course, if she did climax, he was going to have to gag her, most likely, to keep her from screaming.

He settled himself on the bed between her legs. He had a lovely view of her pussy, but it was too bad it was so very furry. He liked it much better when it was shaved all smooth and soft. Well, that would be one of his first commands to her. There was no way he was licking her through that forest, though, and when you added in the fact that she was still all coated with his own come... well, just, yuck.. He used his fingers instead, listening to her gasps and moans and whimpers to judge where and how much. She pulled her feet up as far as she could and used the leverage to grind her pelvis against his hand, obviously desperate for some kind of friction. Craig resigned himself to a long session, but he was wrong – she arched backward, hands grabbing at the scarves around her wrists, her breath catching and holding as her whole body quivered, and as she exhaled, she relaxed utterly.

“Oh, man, that was amazing,” she whispered. “Untie me now and come cuddle?”

“Nope,” Craig said.

“What?”

Craig thought fast for enough bullshit to spin to keep her quiet for a few minutes, at least. “Game’s not over yet, babe. Just relax. Close your eyes and rest. You’ll need it.”

“You want me to rest?” He saw her entire body jerk, and her lips part in the visible half of what must’ve been a shocked expression. “Oh my god, I’m wearing synthetics! I went out and bought a ton of... of synthetic clothes, and makeup, and... oh my god, what have I done? Craig, let me go, right now! Game is over!”

“Nope,” Craig repeated. “Just lay still and be comfy. Probably I’ll come screw you again in a bit. Unless you’re asleep by then.”

“Asleep? How am I supposed to sleep, knowing what I did, and tied down to a bed? This isn’t funny! Let me go!”

“I’ll untie you in the morning, I promise. If you make too much noise, we’ll have the neighbours complaining to the super, and you don’t want him coming in here and seeing you tied down almost naked, do you?”

She took a breath to scream, then let it out silently. “Damn you! You are in a world of trouble, Craig, this is not at all funny!”

Thoughtfully, Craig fetched her panties from the living room and put them back on her, carefully avoiding her kicking feet. Then he picked up the digital camera and started snapping pictures.

“Wow, these pics are gonna be so hot, Alicia. And what do you think, would your friends like to see you now? The tree-huggers? I bet they’d be fascinated. I could send them a copy.”

Alicia shuddered. “Wearing this, mostly naked, tied to a bed, oh god, you wouldn’t, Craig!”

“I’d rather keep them to myself,” he agreed. “But if you scream or make any kind of fuss, I’ll start emailing them. Y’see, if you’re quiet, then in the morning I untie you and there’s no problems. If you aren’t quiet, then I email pictures and it stops being just between us. Okay?”

Alicia said nothing for a long moment, then finally, she sighed. “Fine. You win.”

He made sure that the window was shut, to minimize sounds and scents from outside, and drew the curtains tightly so she wouldn’t get any sense of light level changes even blindfolded. He covered her with a light blanket, and closed the bedroom door behind him on the way out, leaving the unit on the dresser near the door.

He gave it an hour, then peeked in at her. No sign of motion, and her breathing was slow and deep. There was no response when he whispered her name, none when he said it a bit louder, none when he moved closer to the bed and touched her arm.

Perfect. He activated the unit, tucked it under her pillow, and went back to his stories. By morning, she wouldn’t fight him anymore.

* * *

Alicia woke slowly to the sound of someone calling her name softly.

She blinked, and smiled as she looked up into her Master’s face. “Good morning.”

“Good morning. I have a question for you. Who am I?”

She frowned in perplexity. “You’re my Master, of course.”

“And what does that mean?”

“That I obey you without question.”

He grinned. “Awesome! Okay, I’m going to let you get up so you can go to the bathroom and stuff, and then I’m going to lay down some ground rules. First rule, though. Always call me Master. I like how it sounds.”

“Of course, Master, any command you give me I will obey.” She wondered briefly why, if he liked it so much, he hadn’t given her that command earlier in their relationship. She’d always obeyed him... hadn’t she?

She felt his hands on her wrists, untying them. When she sat up, she discovered that she was stiff from a night spent in the same position, hardly moving, but it wasn’t all that bad as long as she moved carefully. She cleaned up quickly in the bathroom and hurried back to her Master.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed. “Kneel in front of me to show your submission to my will.”

She dropped to her knees without hesitation, and waited.

“Okay, like I said, always call me Master. Second rule, you always wear sexy underwear under your work clothes, and when you’re at home, you dress sexy and don’t cover it up at all. Understand? I want you to look your best for me.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Third rule. You will not, under any circumstances or for any reason, masturbate or otherwise try to make yourself orgasm.”

That hardly seemed fair, but he was her Master, and she would obey even unjust rules. She couldn’t recall why she had to, but she knew, deep down in her bones, that she had to. “Yes, Master,” she agreed resignedly.

“Fourth rule. You stop running off to those stupid meetings all the time. You can keep working, ‘cause we need the money, but afterwards, you come home and spend the time with me. Got it?”

“Yes, Master.” That wasn’t such a good command either, the city really needed to keep that wetland area intact, but what could she do?

She had always obeyed Craig, had she? No, her memory said that she hadn’t, that she’d argued with him and defied him and disagreed with him many times. But something had changed, something confusing, something down deep below logic, that said over and over that Craig was her Master and she must obey. She still knew that he was wrapped up completely in his own desires and oblivious to any concept of the greater good, she still knew that his selfishness had been causing increasing stresses on their relationship... but no matter how she struggled against it, she couldn’t shake the conviction that she had to obey him. She shifted her weight from one side to the other, then back, getting uncomfortably aroused. But how could she be getting so turned on by the fact that she had to obey her self-centered boyfriend? Why was she feeling so very turned on all the time?

“We’ll add more rules as I think of them. Now c’mere, I want a blow job.”

* * *

Somewhere far away, there was a room, its walls panelled in a dusty-brown wood that looked polished but not varnished. They were hard to see, though, because the room was so full of ivy and grape vines, twining everywhere, using the many shelves as supports to climb higher.

The shelves held an odd assortment of items, no two alike. Around the base of the walls were a couple of large cabinets of the same wood, and a couple of chests.

The floor of the room was smooth white stone, marked only by a circular pattern in gold—a seven-fold labyrinth, for those who knew how to recognize it.

And in the very centre of the labyrinth was a chair. Currently, it looked rather like an incredibly expensive and ergonomic executive chair, with the addition of a shelf on an arm that supported a laptop computer. The whole chair supported its inhabitant perfectly, allowing her to keep her attention completely on the information on the laptop’s screen. Her right elbow rested on the arm of the chair, and her chin was cradled in her hand, while she scrolled through the text with her left hand.

She wasn’t pretty, the woman in the chair, but she was so intensely herself that it was hard to call her anything but beautiful. Long chocolate brown hair was currently gathered carelessly into a tail. The curves beneath her ivy-green track pants and grass-green sports bra were softer than current fashion dictated, but her tanned skin glowed with health. Her age was impossible to guess – there were faint lines at the corners of her eyes and mouth, but no trace of silver in her hair.

Currently, her forehead was furrowed as she studied the screen.

It was depressing how often she’d seen a mortal, given a powerful tool for life improvement, instead use it against others.

She knew she was biased, though. Ever since she’d saved her first fiance’s life, only to be abandoned on a deserted island on the way back to his father’s home, she’d particularly disliked men who saw their partners as tools rather than people. It was a good thing her husband was so wonderful, or she might have ended up on an island turning men into swine out of sheer bitterness, or something.

Well, Alicia hadn’t come to any harm yet, and there were safeguards built in that should prevent any in the future, but she’d never managed to design a safeguard that was absolute proof against selfish cunning. She’d have to keep an eye on the situation.

* * *

Alicia whimpered softly in growing discomfort as Craig mercilessly tightened the laces of the black satin corset he’d taken her out to buy today. The pressure around her ribs and on her diaphragm was making it hard to catch her breath, but she couldn’t make herself disobey his command to hold on securely to the footboard of the bed while he worked.

He finally tied it off. “Stand up and turn around.” When she did, moving hesitantly and panting slightly for breath, he adjusted her breasts at the front and then stepped back to look at her. What he saw made him grin. “Oh, that’s awesome. From now on, you’re to wear that at all times, except when you’re in the shower. Even under your clothes for work. You can’t undo it yourself, you have to come to me to undo it for you.”

“Yes, Master,” she said obediently. Why had she agreed to this, again? And how could she wear this at work? Even if she wore loose clothing, someone was going to notice that she couldn’t move properly.

What was going on, and why couldn’t she seem to resist anything that Craig told her? She tried everything she could think of, but any command he gave her, she found herself simply knowing it was the truth. Even though logic told her she should be able to just undo the clasps down the front of the corset for herself, the thought made her cringe and she knew she wouldn’t be able to follow through on it.

Something was very wrong. But it was hard to think about it, when she just seemed to get more and more turned on all the time. The relentless caress of the corset, as her body adapted to it, was actually kind of... nice. Really nice, in fact. So nice she couldn’t understand why she’d want to take it off anyway. After all, it felt so good, and her Master obviously enjoyed the way it looked.

Craig pointed at the bed. “Put those on, then come out in the living room.”

“Yes, Master.”

Putting on the sheer black stockings was a struggle, given the rigidity of the corset. She was dripping wet by the time she was done, and paused to run a hand dreamily over the hard sleek front of the corset before she fastened the stockings to the garter straps of the corset. The only other thing on the bed was a shoe box; she took out the strappy black high heels, and put them on, with difficulty. That done, she stood up carefully, teetering unsteadily on the heels, much higher than anything she’d ever worn before. One cautious step at a time, she made her way across the room to the full length mirror.

Shocked, she stared at herself. Her hair was completely loose, framing her face. Her eyes were lined and shadowed dark, as he’d commanded, and her lips were deep harlot red, matching the acrylic fingernails he’d made her get today while they were out. Large gold hoops gleamed in both ears, and there were two brand new gold studs on each side as well. The corset constricted her waist, exaggerating her curves, and made her breasts look larger. There wasn’t a trace of hair below her neck, thanks to the depilatories and razor he’d made her use, and her bare furless mound showed clearly since he’d told her she wasn’t allowed to wear panties anymore. Her legs looked like they went on forever in those black silky-sheer stockings, and the heels only added to the impression.

Although she wasn’t sure how sexy it was going to be, if she was tottering and unable to keep her balance, made even more unstable by the corset trapping her torso.

But the image in the mirror was so incredibly hot, looked like she was made for one thing, born purely to indulge her own senses and do everything possible to overload the senses and sensations of others.

She was so aroused she could hardly stand it, although she was getting somewhat resigned to that – she’d been constantly turned on since her Master’s command yesterday morning not to masturbate, and it was only growing stronger over time. It was humiliating to find herself constantly wanting sex, but if she couldn’t masturbate, at least she could pray that she could learn how to climax during sex, or that he’d rub up against her in a way that stimulated her neglected clit, or... or something to give her the release she wanted so desperately.

Carefully, she made her way to the door, using anything she could reach for support, and stepped out into the living room.

Craig grinned again, already back in his usual spot on the couch. “Oh, that is so fucking hot. Come out farther and turn around slowly for me so I can see you.”

She obeyed, staggering a bit as her balance shifted the wrong way while she was turning, but she didn’t fall, by some miracle.

“From now on, you leave the corset on all the time, and you make sure you’re always wearing stockings and make-up. You can wear your lower heels to work, but while you’re home, you need to have those ones on all the time. Understand?”

“Yes, Master,” Alicia whispered.

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

She was sure that she must be dripping down her inner thighs. How could she be so incredibly aroused for so long without going crazy, or her body simply exploding from sheer mental stimulation even in the absence of physical contact? “Oh, yes, please, Master.”

“How much?”

She blinked. “I don’t understand, Master.”

“Beg me to fuck you. Tell me how badly you need me to. Show me how much of a bitch in heat you really are.”

She hesitated, the inner conflict spiking sharply. That was going too far, demanding that she do something that degrading! She was... she was....

She was as horny as the bitch in heat he called her, and this was the only way she was going to get even the brief distraction and satisfaction of sex.

Alicia took a step towards him.

“Down on your hands and knees, bitch.”

Actually, given the heels, it was easier to make her way across the hardwood floor to him on her hands and knees. Uncertainly, she stammered, “Please, Master, fuck me? I need you to, so badly, so much....”

He looked at her contemptuously, and took a swallow of beer. “Is that the best you can do? You’ll be a long time convincing me if you can’t do better.”

Flushing in shame, she whispered, “Please, Master, let me be your toy, I want to feel you inside me more than anything...”

“Eh, that’s a bit of an improvement.”

She leaned forward and nuzzled at his groin through his briefs. He was hard, he wanted her, she knew that, but she was also sure that what was getting him hard was watching her debase herself.

He shoved her away. “I didn’t tell you that you could have that. Beg me, bitch! Why should I bother fucking you? What makes you think you’re worth it?”

Her mind was clear enough that she knew what answer he wanted, anyway. “I’m not worth it, Master, I don’t deserve it, I can only hope that you’ll be kind enough to fuck me anyway, I’ll do my best to make sure that you enjoy it, even if I’m not good enough for you. Please, Master...”

“You’ve always got other things to do that are more important to you,” he mocked her.

She shook her head, eyes low, her cheeks burning. “Nothing is more important to me than you, Master, nothing. All I want is to make you happy, to serve you, to be available to you any time you want to make use of me.” What worried her a bit was that she found herself believing what she was saying as she said it. How could she possibly? There were other things in the world that were more important, the wetlands north of the city, trying to outlaw cosmetic pesticide use, so many other things...

... but that was so hard to concentrate on, with the throbbing ache in her pussy, the warm slick feeling of her own juices on her thighs, the sweat coating her skin, the overwhelming lust that made it hard to think.

“Please, Master, make me your toy, let me serve you, I’ll do anything for you.” She licked dry lips, the thought flitting through her mind that it was the only part of her that was dry. She leaned down and ran her tongue across the top of his foot. “Use me, Master, that’s all I exist for, just a toy for you to use any way you want.” She licked again, and again, shivering in humiliation, but unable to stop.

By the time he finally bent her over the couch and fucked her from behind, she was so lost in lust that she had no trouble screaming and moaning and writhing like a porn star, the way he commanded her to.

* * *

The following weekend, Craig woke on Saturday morning to find his human alarm clock fondling his balls, her tongue flicking over the head of his glans. At his command, she now referred to herself as Allie, not Alicia – the frequent changes of names to diminutives in the stories he’d read rather appealed to him.

He far preferred her like this. Compliant, always ready for sex, and totally devoted to him, to the dismay of her environmentalist friends. And never a murmur of complaint that he was careful never to allow her to orgasm. He was lucky she wasn’t the kind of woman who climaxed just from penetration, or he’d be in real trouble. He knew she was constantly wet and horny, though. Sometimes he even called her at work, not for anything in particular, but just because he enjoyed knowing that the sound of his voice made her squirm in her chair and leave a damp spot on her skirt. The image of her, wearing the corset and stockings under one of her drab skirts and tops, writhing in her chair and trying not to because she wouldn’t want to be noticed, made him hard every time – which was a bit of a problem on his end, so he had to choose carefully when to make those calls.

And tonight... tonight was his lifetime friend Gary’s birthday party. The two of them and a few other guys from the old gang were meeting at a bar to celebrate.

Craig figured he had the best possible gift for Gary: a lap dance and blow job from Allie. Today, he’d have her shower make sure she was smooth all over, so she’d be ready and as appealing as he could make her. Gary was going to love this. The other guys were going to be jealous, but hey, it wasn’t their birthday, and he hadn’t known them as long.

* * *

Allie obediently put on the ultra-short black satin skirt that flared out over the bottom of her corset, barely covering her naked ass and pussy. Her make-up and hair were perfect, although she sighed at the knowledge that she’d been short-sighted enough to cut her hair when her Master liked it so much better long. Her Master had promised her that if she could make him happy enough, he’d allow her to play with herself. She’d been aroused for so very long, every moment of every day, that she’d have been willing to do anything for that reward. Nothing mattered more than making her Master happy with her so he’d give her that permission, no matter what she had to do in order to get it. Everything else in her life was just going to have to wait a bit until she achieved that goal, at any price.

The cab driver’s eyes got very wide as her Master escorted her out of the apartment building, but didn’t say a word beyond asking where to go. She wondered if he thought she was a hooker, and giggled a bit to herself. She’d sleep with anyone her Master told her to, if that would make him happy and get her a bit closer to release, but that wasn’t quite the same thing.

Her Master reached over and began stroking her bare leg possessively, which only made her excitement spike all over again. Luckily, her skirt was so short it wasn’t underneath her, so she wouldn’t get any wet spots on it that might mar her appearance. She figured there was going to be a spot left on the seat of the cab, though.

Obediently, she followed her Master into the bar.

She thought she’d been here before, a couple of times, and it hadn’t changed. Bodies gyrated on the dance floor to the heavy beat, more bodies were in chairs and booths drinking. None of it really interested her, since none of it would help her get any closer to orgasm. She followed her Master through the press of bodies. More than once, she felt hands grope her bare ass under her skirt, one especially daring hand sliding up her inner thigh nearly to her sex, but she ignored them. Tried to, anyway, even though every touch was more stimulation, and knowing they found her sexy was such a turn-on...

Her Master took her to a booth with five men sitting around it. Allie was pretty sure she’d met them at some point. She did recognize Gary, and as her Master had commanded her, she sauntered forward, giving him a good look, then threw her leg over his and ground her body against his enticingly. “Happy birthday,” she purred, arching backwards in a stretch.

Gary did a double take. “What? Alicia?”

“Allie, sir,” she corrected. “And for tonight, I’m yours.” She squirmed in his lap, feeling him hardening beneath her, the outline clear even through his jeans. “Before we all leave here, I’m going to slide down on my knees under this table, and give you the best blow job of your life right here. And until then,” she leaned forward, bringing her cleavage up so close to his nose that his eyes crossed, “you can do what you want with me.”

“For real?” he said incredulously.

“For real,” her Master confirmed. “Whatever you can do with her here in the bar, go for it. She’ll do anything you say, I promise.”

Allie laid her hands on Gary’s shoulders and moved her hips in a slow circle, pressing hard against him. She didn’t think twice about the pleasant sensation the pressure gave her, more intent on following her Master’s orders and doing her best to make Gary happy.

Tentatively, his hand came to rest on her knee, then moved up. She made a purring noise in encouragement and shifted position so he could reach up between her thighs more easily. His touch made her whole sex tingle wonderfully, which only got better as his exploring fingers grew bolder, stroking first her outer labia, then nudging between. She writhed happily, pressing down against his hand, her breathing accelerating.

Intense pleasure shuddered along every nerve in Allie’s body, almost overwhelming in its sheer power – she’d never had an orgasm that felt so incredible! Her back arched, as far as the corset would allow, and her breath caught, every muscle in her body clenching at once in a unified pulsing spasm. She couldn’t even really cry out, only made a small mewing noise.

As the sensation faded, so did the fog in her mind, and she realized what she was doing. She was dressed like a complete slut, and acting like one, in a public place, with Craig’s best friend.

Her first instinct was to stop immediately, to storm out of there.

Her second instinct, however, said that somehow, Craig had managed to control her mind, and she wasn’t going to be able to be free until she knew how he was doing that. So she was just going to have to play along until she found out how he was doing it and how she could make sure he stopped doing it. He didn’t seem to have noticed anything she might have betrayed in the past few moments, she discovered, sneaking a peek at him. He was busy watching someone else... a girl on the dance floor, moving with grace and sensuality that would have made Alicia jealous at another time. The girl might have been barely old enough to get in the club legally, and was dressed almost as indecently as Alicia but in scarlet lycra that hugged her slender, large-breasted body like it was painted on, her long dark hair swirling loose around her. Right now, Alicia was only grateful that Craig was distracted.

Her memories were all intact, at least. Maybe if she took some time to look at them, she could figure it out. For right now, at least having her memories whole meant that it was that much easier to keep playing the role. She didn’t dare let him suspect that she could think for herself.

She said a silent prayer of thanks that Gary wasn’t dirty or disgusting, and focused on her assigned task. She knew the other guys at the table envied Gary and wanted her, which was an enjoyable kind of feeling; actually, it was rather flattering, and gave her an odd sense of power that was all out of place under the circumstances. She also knew, from the looks that were snuck in their direction, that they weren’t the only ones who wished they were Gary tonight.

Her skin crawled briefly when Craig said, “Allie. Knees. Suck Gary.” She really didn’t know Gary all that well. But, well, what else could she do? Craig might not have her literally under his control at this moment, but the fear remained that he could make it happen again at any moment. She slithered to her knees, under the table, trying not to think about what might be on the floor, and reached up to unbutton and unzip Gary’s jeans.

Gary hadn’t actually done anything nasty to her, and as far as she knew, had no reason to believe that this was anything but consensual on her part, so she did her level best to make him feel good. He must’ve been alone for a while, it didn’t really take him very long to come, leaving her to swallow copious amounts of thick white semen. She still wasn’t a big fan of the taste, but she’d swallowed Craig’s so many times in the past week that at least she didn’t choke on it. He bought her a drink once she squirmed her way back up to cuddle beside him, which she found oddly thoughtful.

The party wound down a bit after that, and Craig took her home. She made herself act enthusiastic when he fucked her, and she had to admit, the feel of the corset and heels, and to some degree even the guilty thrill of her behaviour at the bar, had her so turned on that it wasn’t really all that much of an act – no matter how pissed off at him she was.

He’d been making her do the shopping and the cooking, so she wasn’t sure how he could be slipping anything into her food. Maybe he was doing something to her in her sleep?

Still in her corset and her less-than-clean stockings, smelling of sex, she lay beside him on the bed and feigned falling asleep, waiting to see if anything was going to happen.

After a few minutes, she felt him slip something under her pillow. She lay still, watching the clock, listening to his breathing, until she was certain he was asleep. He’d never told her that she wasn’t to get up at night, probably because most nights she needed to pee at least once, so she encountered no resistance in stealthily removing the item from under her pillow and padding out to the living room where she could switch on a lamp and examine it.

The flat box had a speaker, from which words were droning softly in Craig’s voice. “You belong to me, I matter more to you than anything else, making me happy is the most important thing in the world to you at any cost to yourself, I am your Master, you belong to your Master.” She shuddered and looked for a way to turn it off, finally found a recessed button marked with the standard circle and line symbol. When she touched it, it fell silent.

Craig had been conditioning her into being his slave!

Sheer fury rose, and a sense of outrage and violation. How dare he do this to her!

She looked at the box again, trying in vain to find some kind of information that might tell her where it came from. When the light from the lamp hit it just right, she saw a pattern flash; she tilted it back for a closer look. With one long artificial nail, she started at the bottom of the circle pattern, where it was open, and followed the path, around and back, around and back... it didn’t take her long to recognize it as a labyrinth pattern. Not sure why, she followed it all the way to the centre.

The labyrinth pattern in the chrome shimmered.

“Men,” sighed a pleasant female voice. Alicia spun around, and found a woman sitting on Craig’s computer chair. She was wearing a simple straight dress of deep red with a silver clasp at each shoulder and a silver belt drawing it in at her waist to show off her curves, and her chocolate coloured hair was braided to fall forward over her shoulder. Something about her face that made Alicia feel like she’d just found the sister she’d never known existed, even though she had no idea who this woman was. “Give them a little bit of power... If he’d chosen to use the Universal Self-Help Unit on himself, to help himself learn to listen to other people and get over being so self-centred and grow up a bit the way you have since you met him, then everything might have been just fine.”

Alicia blinked. “You... you sold him this thing?” That just didn’t compute, that this woman who made her instantly feel safe could have given Craig the power to do this to her. “Why? Do you know what he’s done to me with it?” She made a vague gesture at her current outfit.

The woman nodded calmly, though Alicia thought her eyes looked regretful in the lamplight. “I did sell it to him, but not with any intent for him to use it on you, Alicia. I had no wish at all for him to try to turn you into a living sex doll. While some of the programs do find the libido to be a useful tool, they are all set up so that there’s a backdoor, so to speak. Orgasm clears your head temporarily. Not a significant issue if the unit has been used for a consensual purpose, but designed in specifically to provide an out when it’s abused.”

“Who are you? How did you get in here? And how the hell do you know what’s been going on and who I am?”

“My name is Ariadne. I came because you called me, although I would have been along soon anyway. This is an intolerable use for an object that was created to help people to set themselves free, not to enslave others. I am not going to permit it to continue, and Craig needs to face consequences for maliciously using it in this manner. I know what’s been happening in part because I monitor the programming the Unit is given. Now, unfortunately, that is a powerful tool, and I can’t just undo the effects overnight.” Out of somewhere, she brought a sheet of paper folded into quarters. “I do have a print-out here of all the programming he has used, and what you’ll need to do each night in order to undo them. After that, you can keep the unit and its instruction manual for as long as it’s useful to you, to use it the way it was intended. Carig has forfeited any right to it by his actions. I know he forbade you to take the corset off by yourself, dear. It looks lovely, very erotic, and I know how wonderful it can feel, but would you like me to undo it for you?”

Alicia considered that. She honestly did rather like the way the corset felt... but right now, she thought maybe she should concentrate on getting her own mind back. Slowly, she nodded.

“Then come here, dear.” Ariadne waited until she was in reach, then deftly undid the clasps down the front of the corset. Alicia felt light-headed for a moment; she’d worn it almost constantly for a week now, and had grown accustomed to its supportive embrace. Maybe once she got herself sorted out and no longer had to wonder if she’d be able to remove it herself...

She peeled off the stained stocking and took a deep breath, something it felt like she hadn’t done in years, then settled herself on the couch, pulling one of the light fleece blankets over and around her completely naked body.

“Thank you,” she said gratefully. “But is Craig going to be able to just keep giving me commands in the morning?”

Ariadne gave her a wicked smile. “Well, this would have been the eleventh night of his attempt to condition you into obedience, so we need to make sure that for eleven days, he can’t interfere while you undo it, hm? Plus, part of the conditioning is for you to want sex with him much more often, and it might be harmful to you if you have to fight that. I’ll make certain that no one is expecting you at work for the next two weeks, dear, so you can have time to get yourself together and decide what you’re going to do now. After that, you’re on your own.”

Slowly, Alicia nodded. “One question. Was it just the conditioning that made me so horny all the time, or was I really getting off on being treated like that?”

Ariadne shrugged, but her smile was gentler now. “I don’t know, but is it such a terrible thing if part of it actually was inside yourself? Everyone has fantasies. Not all of them should be acted out, of course, but they exist anyway. The only way you’re going to find out what was imposed and what was your own is to experiment safely with them, on your terms.”

“That sounds like it could be a lot of fun.”

“Yes, dear, believe me, it is. Now, let’s go see to Craig, shall we?”

* * *

Craig woke up confused. In the light from the hall, he could see an unfamiliar woman standing next beside the bed, bending over him; Alicia was beside her, wrapped in a red fleece blanket, and he could see through the gaps that she didn’t have her corset or stockings on.

“What the hell...”

He stopped, mid-word, as the strange woman laid a finger in the centre of his forehead. His tongue and jaw simply wouldn’t move! A strange stiff feeling spread slowly down his body, throbbing outwards in pulses from the spot where the stranger’s finger was touching him. He reached up to grab her wrist, to knock her hand away, but he could only move his arm with difficulty, and his fingers didn’t seem to be working, he couldn’t make them close around her...

He tried to roll out of bed, hoping to escape whatever she was doing, but only his legs would move, his entire body from his waist up was immobile, and the feeling was still spreading. He whimpered in fear, wondering what they were going to do to him while he was helpless.

The pulsing finally stopped, once he couldn’t even twitch his toes. He couldn’t even blink his eyes, he had no choice but to look up at the strange woman in terror.

“Craig,” she said. “I’m the one who sold you the Universal Self-help Unit. Your use of it was completely inappropriate. You will spend eleven days in your current state, the same length of time you have been abusing Alicia with it. You do not need to eat or pass waste or sleep. You cannot move any muscle voluntarily, but all involuntary systems still work as normal, and your senses have not changed at all. Others can move and pose you, however, and once you’ve been moved, you’ll then have to stay in that position. At the end of that time, you’ll be able to move freely again.”

She turned to plant a kiss on Alicia’s forehead, right where she’d touched him. “Blessed be, Alicia.” Between one pounding heartbeat and the next, she simply was not there.

Alicia looked down at Craig and grinned. If he’d been able to cringe, he would have. Somehow, she’d gotten free of the commands he’d given her, and she was obviously not happy. And here he was, completely helpless and vulnerable to any revenge she wanted to take. He doubted he’d be lucky enough that her revenge would include fucking him into exhaustion repeatedly.

* * *

How long? Craig moaned to himself. How much longer?

Alicia had posed him flat on his back on the bed, and was once again kneeling over him, fucking herself on him. It didn’t seem to matter how sore he got, or how tired he was, her hands and mouth could get him hard again... and again... even after he was past the ability to orgasm himself, he was still trapped as her toy, while she used him. He could see her playing with her clit while she rocked up and down, her bare breasts bouncing with every stroke. He was certain the skin of his penis must be suffering, probably taking damage, from all this, and he was sure it couldn’t be healthy to be erect this constantly. He didn’t even get any relief from her going to work, she was home all day for some reason. In between diligently and thoroughly purging all his belongings and packing them all up in boxes, stacked against the far wall, she paused at least half a dozen times a day for another round of this. Even when it was her mouth instead of her pussy, he still couldn’t enjoy it when he felt so raw and sore and aching...

And overnight, unable to fall asleep, all he could do was lie there aware of her beside him, knowing that once he could move again he was going to be begging Gary to let him crash on the couch for a while. He’d lost count, couldn’t remember what day it was. They all just ran into one another in a blur of wishing she would just stop doing this to him.

* * *

Dressed in a pair of snug blue jeans, low heeled pumps, and the black satin corset – laced less tightly now, but still enough for support and to accentuate her shape – with just a bit of animal-friendly eyeliner on, Alicia supervised sternly while Craig and Gary carried Craig’s belongings out of the apartment to Gary’s waiting car. Craig didn’t even bother to ask about any of the furniture they’d bought together, he just wanted to get the hell out of there.

God, she looked so incredibly hot, but the thought of any more sex made him feel like crying like a girl right now.

“Keys,” she said flatly, when they came back for the last of it, holding out one hand palm up.

Craig handed over the apartment keys. “Alicia...”

“I don’t want to hear it. You’re a self-centered asshole, and you know something? I’m glad that now I know that beyond any shadow of a doubt, so I can get on with my life.” She pointed to the last of the boxes, then at the door. “Get out.”

Craig winced as his pants – the loosest, summer-weight nylon pants he owned – rubbed his privates just a bit too much, and nodded in defeat. He and Gary picked up the last boxes, and he heard the door shut behind them, the lock snapping into place.

“Man, what did you do to screw up with a girl that fucking hot, dude?” Gary asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it. Let’s just get out of here.”