The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is fun and fiction. Please do not use for profit.

The seven chapter 6

The Count Down to the Sacrifice: Wednesday

I was on the couch in the living room when I woke up, so I must have been out for a while. Carmen was in a bathrobe in the corner talking to Linda in hushed tones. I was a little disoriented but that was the extent of the aftermath of my transfer of power to Carmen. That was something I would have to remember; do not transfer power while having sex. The experience was much worse than the power transfer with Jessica was. I sat up on the couch and tried to clear my head. Linda and Carmen were looking at me with disturbed expressions.

Carmen, I said I want to apologize for my behavior. I am not sure what came over me, I continued. Linda’s mind was a jumble of confusion and fear. Carmen’s mind was still blank to me, but Carmen’s face did soften. I should have known that you were changing and I should have been prepared for you losing control, Carmen said evenly. I suggest you learn to control your rage, I could feel it radiating out of you. I did not understand until now how painful the transfer would be for you, but that is no excuse for your actions, Carmen finished.

As Carmen lectured me, I realized she was right. Today was so out of character for me. The physical changes were more than boosting my confidence; my whole mentality was transforming. I admit I really enjoyed my domination of Rosa, but the primal anger towards Carmen and my lack of ability to control it was worrisome. Would I ever be able to control it? I agree, I said to Carmen’s mini lecture. I needed to think about things and with Carmen intentional blocking her mind from me; Carmen was the last person I wanted to discuss my problems with. I really just wanted to get out of there. I looked at Linda who was still radiating fear and confusion. I think I should go home, I commented. I have a lot to think about, I continued. Carmen had a frown on her face but said Linda will take you home, I trust you will remember our pact. The choker around Linda’s neck was yet another reminder of the evil the Coven and I were dabbling in. Linda and I headed out to her red Prelude to drive me back home. Again Linda and I did not speak during the car ride. Linda was so fearful, she was having a hard time controlling the car. I meddled with her fear enough so that she was not so scared. I was unable to remove the fear entirely; her fears had been almost all encompassing. I was able to remove enough of her fear to allow Linda to drive without danger to us.

After Linda dropped me off of the house, I went up to my room. My home and my room were just another reminder of the life I was leaving behind. There was no longer anything to connect me to my past. My computer, which had been my only friend beside my sisters and their circle of friends, was now gone destroyed in an incredible rage. My mother no longer reacted to my presents and in less than a week I would be moving from my home to avoid killing my own father. It became clear now that the Warlock rules were set up to bind me even tighter to the Coven.

I was becoming more like a demon or a devil that my Coven could summon and require to do its bidding, no matter how heinous the required services might be. Still, the benefits were incredible. Just looking at myself in the mirror, showed only a hint at what incredible gifts the Coven had bestowed upon me. It again occurred to me how ill prepared I was. I needed a strategy but what. Carmen obviously had some plans to deal with me, which surely meant that Saouri had some kind of plan for me. Jessica had not hidden her desire to do what was necessary to keep me under the sway of the Coven. Jessica, unless things had changed, was aligned with the twins. Zoe was on her own. That was the key I thought, play off the split in the Coven, I needed to lie a lot.

The problem with this plan was that I would need to fly by the sit of my pants and well, even I would admit that I was not the most adept at making quick intelligent decisions. As lame as my plan was I could figure nothing better, at least until I had something better to go on. Once again I went to sleep with confusion, doubt and very little control over my present situation. It never even occurred to me to reject this situation. Even if death was not the other option, the power that I now possessed had subverted my mind into think of no other option except to press on.

The morning was pleasant, waking up with no place to go or planned event by my witches. I found it strange that Carmen had not given me a note from one of the Coven or an indication of who would help me harvest today. I actually was calm, no knowledge of today’s event made sure I was not fretting about some moral faux pas I would have to commit. With nothing to do, I showered and changed into a pair of jeans. The t-shirt would have to wait until I knew who I would be working with today. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and a Snickers candy bar. I wanted to see Saouri, I felt comfortable because I was planning on calling the vision, not some random or uncontrolled event like with the Julie and Sandra visions.

I turned on the stereo and listened to it belt out “the way you spank my ass” as I sipped my water and took my first bite of my Snickers. As I had predicted, Saouri appeared in my mind in a blue bathing suit. I was astonished to find that there was another girl in my vision as well. I knew some how that this unidentified woman was a witch. Like Saouri this witch was dressed in a bathing suit. The witch was maybe a foot taller than Saouri. The bikini, the new witch wore was a light brown and hugged snugly on her slim delicate frame. The new witch had smallish breast, flared hips, and a round ass. The witch’s hair was long and black and her skin was white with no pigment. The witch had multiple face piercings, a hoop in her eyebrow, a hoop in the center of her lip, a small hoop in her septum and too many earrings to count in her ears. She looked more like the stereotypical witch than my Coven, that gothic image. Saouri was in a blue bikini that showed off her soft curves, Saouri’s blue scorpion was visible on her pelvis as well as a blue stone attached to her belly button. Then the vision was gone, scarcely enough time to study both Saouri and this new witch.

Confusion set in again. Who the hell was that my mind reeled? The witch had no tattoo that I saw, so I assumed she had no Warlock. My mind recognized that this witch was reasonably close, how close and why remained mysteries. I ate the rest of the Snickers, desperately hoping to see the witch again. The candy bar brought no satisfaction and brought no new vision. This was something, some power I had that the witches were unaware of, information of another witch and Coven that was near by. How this would be useful I was not sure of quite yet, but it had it possibilities. Reality came around with the entrance of Sandra to the living room. I had been spaced out, thinking, and it was not until she jumped on the couch that I had even realized she was even there. Sandra was wearing tight blue jeans and an orange tube top. She teased me for being out of it and how the zoned out look was not very becoming for a Warlock. Truthfully, I was a little perturbed by my lack of attention. Her orange fragrance and the power that emanated from Sandra should have alerted me to her presence. Sandra brought me out of my concern by drawing me into a little wrestling match.

The wrestling match allowed me to study Sandra’s body with my hands. Sandra’s muscular frame was incredibly strong, though she was no real much for my new strength and speed. Sandra’s body when tense was hard as a rock but relaxed she was supple to the touch. For a few minutes Sandra and I were just brother and sister. We laughed, tickled and played with each other like you might expect siblings to do. The moment pasted when I trapped Sandra in my lap. With her body breathing hard against me, Sandra was again more than my sister. I breathed in the scent of her soft hair and realized for a moment that my place as her Warlock seemed so natural.

I pulled her face around so she was facing me and I brushed my lips against her ear. Sandra’s body arched against my chest, signaling me to continue. I licked and suckled her earlobe, instigating soft moans from her parted lips. Sandra’s mind, to my surprise, was open to me. Curiously, Sandra had no troubling images on the surface of her mind. She was embracing the comfort of being in my arms and the safety of my presence. I had my doubts with Carmen’s blatant blocking of my mind, was this some cover to hide Sandra’s true intentions from me?

I kept a focus on her mind as I kissed Sandra’s neck. My goal was to look for a drop in this new defense, if it was defense, to see if Sandra was some how able to block some of her thoughts or intentions from me. I rubbed my hand upward along Sandra’s belly until my hand found her breasts. Sandra nipples were firm against my fingertips and she squirmed in delight as I played with them. We kissed and dueled with our pierced tongues for a short time before Sandra rose from my grasp and took off her tiny tube top, revealing her lovely breasts. My hands went straight for Sandra’s beautiful globes but she moved out my reach and started to remove her shoes and pants. Following her lead, I began to strip off my jeans while studying her hard frame while she finished undressing. My erect penis was throbbing with anticipation. Sandra wasted no time and straddled my lap. Sandra guided my penis to her slick pussy as she lowered her hard body on to me. I slipped unimpeded into her tight wet pussy. It was clear that Sandra had rid herself of her maidenhead without me. I let Sandra control the pace as she slowly grounded her pussy along my shaft. I grasped Sandra’s luscious breasts, rolling her engorged nipples between my fingers. I allowed my pleasure to flow into her as she rocked on me. Sandra was more interested in a slow building of her orgasm and did not increase her pace until she was near the edge. As Sandra peaked, I watched the throws of pleasure cross her face. Her orgasm flowed into me causing me to buck my hips deep into her pussy but I was not close to cumming yet.

I took Sandra in my arms as we both enjoyed her post orgasmic bliss. We kissed for a time before Sandra removed herself from my clutches and reversed her position so she was sitting on my lap with her back to me. Sandra again guided my penis into her hot box. Again Sandra controlled the pace but was no long interested in going slow. I placed my hands on her hips to guide Sandra as she rammed hard down on my penis. Then Sandra put her hands flat on the floor, which spread her glorious ass to me. With my thumbs I massaged Sandra’s anus as I used my hands to propel her pussy against my penis. The sight of Sandra bent over in front of me and the pleasure of our furious pace caused me to erupt deep into Sandra’s awaiting pussy. I sent my orgasm into Sandra’s mind as we thrashed against each other. Sandra quickly pulled off my erection, turning so she could take my still spurting penis into her mouth. It amazed me that her mind found a large amount of pleasure in the taste of my cum. Sandra sucked and sucked until the rest of my sperm slid down her throat into her stomach. Again she pulled off my shaft and said I am leaking. Sandra was right I could see my sperm running down her leg. Sandra quickly jumped up and ran up stairs to her bathroom.

I gathered up our clothes and followed Sandra up stairs. When I appeared in Sandra’s bathroom she was already in the shower. I place our clothes on the sink and joined Sandra in the warm shower. I thought to myself that I would never get used to how glorious her body was and the fact that I was lucky enough to even see it. Sandra was lathered up with soap and I took over the task of cleaning her hard body. When Sandra was washed off she returned the favor by washing my body, spending extra time on me semi-hard penis. When we were both completely clean we stepped out of the shower and dried each other off.

Later, Sandra and I spent about two hours on the couch cuddling along with some idly chit-chat carefully, avoiding anything to do with the Coven. If Sandra was blocking her thoughts I was unable to see it. It was a pleasant end to the morning; we were able to enjoy each other without any stress about our new relationship. It was around noon when Sandra told me she was hungry and that we should go to the mall and get something to eat. The gleam in her eyes clued me in that this would be no regular lunch. Of course I was not hungry but I was curious to see if this was the plan Sandra had for her harvest.

I quickly went upstairs and put on an orange shirt and made sure I looked presentable in the mirror. (On a side note, I usually avoided looking in the mirror- now I looked in the mirror to make sure I was not dreaming). When I returned down stairs Sandra looked at me expectantly. Why are you looking at me like that, I asked? You need to take us to the mall, she responded with a knowing smile. It took me a second to realize she wanted me to teleport the both us to the mall. That made me a little nervous, I had not yet teleport outside the house much less all way to the mall. Sandra also expected me to take her with me and I was not even sure I could do that. I tried to act like this was not going to be a problem but I was far from confident.

I pictured one of the bathrooms that were hardly ever used in the mall. I picked the last stall and tried to imagine it as clearly as possible. Once I was certain that I had the image firm in my mind I grabbed Sandra’s hand and teleported. The stall was a cramped fit but luckily no was in it. The teleportation was pretty easy for me but Sandra was visibly distressed. I made sure that the rest of the bathroom was empty before I asked her if she was OK. Yeah she said her mind was a little disoriented and a little perturbed. I tried to suppress a smile but I must have failed because Sandra punched me in the arm and said warn me next time you jerk. Then she asked me if I smelled something strange. I almost laughed and said we are in a bathroom. She jabbed me in the stomach and said no, not bathroom smell something else, kind of like electricity but not really. I don’t smell anything, let’s get out of here before some one sees you in the men’s bathroom.

We slipped out the bathroom and headed out into the mall. Sandra held my hand and steered me around the mall. We did not head to the food court so I was pretty sure that food was not the real reason we were here. It had been along time since I had been around this many people. If I was not concentrating on Sandra I could feel the thoughts of all these people invading my mind. The thoughts were vague and jumbled but if I focused on just Sandra the other thoughts faded into the background. We actually walk around the mall for about an hour, long enough for me to get bored and a little fidgety. Every time I tried to press Sandra about what we were doing, she would blatantly ignore me. I was pretty sure Sandra was filtering her intentions, I only could read that she was looking for something. Sandra did not suppress her thoughts when she found what she was looking for. Her excitement drew my eyes to a stunning looking sales women in The Gap store.

I was a little surprised, this woman was in her late twenties and I had never seen her before. The sale woman was relatively tall maybe 5′10′ with nice sized breast but the rest of her was a little thin for my taste. The sales woman’s hair was a deep brown that hung loose over her shoulders framing a square but lovely face. I wondered briefly what Sandra’s connection was with this sales woman Then Sandra dragged me into The Gap, making a beeline straight towards the sales lady. The nametag on the saleslady said Katie. Katie was wearing a denim mini skirt and a blue t-shirt that said “The Gap” on the front. Sandra said to Katie that she needed some help finding a mini skirt. Katie looked Sandra and I up and down, then smiled and said I am sure that I kind find something nice to fit you. Katie’s mind was wondering if we were related and hoped that we might get her a large commission.

Sandra said a word that meant “control” and Katie stopped in her tracks. Sandra grabbed Katie’s hand and pulled her toward the dressing area. Katie in a distant voice said what is happening to me? Katie’s mind was dulled and was scared at the lack of control she had over her body. Katie, do I look fat in these jeans Sandra asked. Katie’s face bunched up in confusion and said in a distant voice, of course not, you have a beautiful body. Sandra responded with I glad you approve but I think that you are too skinny. What do you think Jason, is Katie too skinny, Sandra asked? A little confused about what the pointed of this was, I answered now that you mention it she is skinny but I wouldn’t kick her out of bed. Katie was not sure whether to be insulted by my statement but her fear level increased at my mention of bed.

Sandra laughed at my unoriginal comment and led Katie into one of the dressing rooms furthest from the front. I followed them into the dressing room, closing the door behind us. Sandra said another word meaning “quiet” and the sounds from outside of the dressing room went silent. Sandra then pushed Katie up against the wall and said spread your legs. With her face pressed against the wall, Katie complied by spreading her legs as far apart as her tight mini skirt would allow. Sandra told Katie to move her legs away from the wall, which Katie quickly obeyed. Katie looked very sexy with her face against the wall, her body leaning to the extreme and her legs spread as wide as possible. Then Katie started to moan over and over in a low voice to please stop. The scene did not arouse Katie but Sandra was excited, so I pushed Sandra’s desire onto Katie but I let Katie fear grow.

Sandra told me to come and watch as she moved between Sandra’s out stretched legs. Then Sandra started to run her hands up and down the sides of Katie’s body. A groan of no escaped Katie’s lips as Sandra caressed Katie’s breast over the top of her t-shirt. I allowed the pleasure that Katie was feeling flow into Sandra but none of the fear. The arousal from Sandra and the pleasure from Katie began to feed on each other. A loud no came from Katie’s now open mouth as Sandra jammed her hands down the front of Katie’s skirt. Katie’s mind was in turmoil; she did not like what was happening to her but Sandra’s desire was causing her to get aroused. The pleasure of Sandra’s hands on her pussy was sending conflicting emotions to Katie’s brain.

Katie, despite being roughly handled by Sandra’s exploring hands, was starting to become wet. Sandra was being far from gentle as she jammed her fingers into Katie’s now slick mound. With her free hand Sandra ran her hand under Katie’s shirt and attacked Katie’s hard nipples. The grunts from Katie were punctuated with pleas of stop and no. The pleas however did not match the reaction that Katie’s body was having to the assault of Sandra’s hands, desire and the reverberating pleasure was now bouncing between the two women. The entire situation was intense for me. The pleasure both women were feeling was rolling over my senses. Katie and Sandra locked in an erotic struggle was being imprinted on my mind. Then the feeling of revenge from Sandra as well as the fear emitting from Katie made the scenario perverse as well as exciting. Katie, despite not wanting it to happen, and Sandra were rapidly approaching orgasm. By now I was very close to the women to enjoy the whole experience. I could feel both Katie and Sandra’s orange scented hot breath as their orgasm peaked. Then Sandra commanded me to harvest Katie. I moved in close and kissed Katie softly, as she screamed no, I stripped Katie of her fear and orgasm. The emotions rocked into me and exploded pleasure through out my mind. This time there was no pain and I retained all of my senses. Katie was not so lucky as her head arched away from the wall and then slammed back down as her body slumped against the wall.

Sandra pulled her hands from underneath Katie’s clothes and sat down on the bench that was in the dressing room. Sandra’s breath was coming out in ragged burst as she said wow that was intense. When Sandra had regained her breath and composure she demanded her harvest. I thought that getting rid of the power quickly might best. I placed my hand on Sandra’s forehead and released the power. The experience was not painful this time but it did drain me of energy. As I slumped forward, Sandra caught me and settled me onto the bench.

Things were blurry for a moment and when I came around, Katie was kneeling between my legs and Sandra was behind her. Katie was confused but she was relieved that she was in front of a man and not a woman. Still Katie was not happy at the obvious reality of what she was about to be forced to do. Sandra reached around Katie and unbuttoned my jeans and tried to pull them down far enough to expose my hardening penis. Once Sandra had my pants around my ankles, She forced Katie’s head down into my lap. I want you to suck on it, Sandra said harshly. When Katie tried to use her hands, Sandra said no hands.

When Katie had my penis in her mouth Sandra grabbed Katie’s thick hair and began to force her up and down on my shaft. I will not lie, having Sandra force this beautiful girl to deep throat me was terribly exciting. In fact Sandra controlled the whole event. Sandra would ram Katie’s head up and down fast and then hold Katie’s head with my penis embedded deep in her throat. I generously shared my pleasure with Katie as she was forced to take my penis roughly in her mouth.

Finally with my shaft lodged in Katie’s throat I lost it and started shooting off. The first spurt of sperm went into Katie’s mouth. Then Sandra yanked Katie’s mouth off my penis and my second load hit Katie in the face. My third shot land on the words Gap on Katie’s blue t-shirt. Sandra immediately pushed Katie aside and took my penis into her mouth and sucked the rest of the sperm out of my pulsating shaft.