The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seven Day Boy

by Limerick

TUESDAY

Fashion had always been difficult in the work world, Mandy considered. Men had it easy, as usual. If they wanted to look fashionable, a suit. If they wanted to be workaday, khakis. Fridays, jeans. Girls, by contrast, were forced to judge a thousand outfits on a many-dimensional scale of sexy, dowdy, fashionable, professional, and, if it met all other parameters, just how actually cold it was.

And now she had to dress professionally AND get men to let her suck their dicks. There just weren’t any good outfits that said “cocksucker on demand, but skilled employee.”

Not only that, extra time spent selecting office skirts meant the other office ladies had first shot at the office cock. So Mandy went with the pencil skirt and the bright yellow top, the one with the frills, and the highest heels she owned. She wasted ten seconds with an appraising look in the mirror. She looked like the first five minutes of a workplace-themed porno. Good. She hurried outside. Craig was in the middle of his daily blowjob, which really set the tone for the day. The shy kid down the street was shuffling off to work. The sun shone.

It had gotten scary to do makeup in the car. Heck, driving was perilous in general. There were too many girls who had climbed behind the wheel cumdrunk and giggling. Congress had a lot to do, of course, but driving while airhead had to be high on the list. And too many men were getting sucked while they drove. It made Mandy both worried and horny. Which didn’t stop her from coating her lips in a carefully chosen shade of candy red.

This was an office of four, a little half-forgotten branch, and four of the employees were girls. Paula, a diffident middle-aged girl who had resigned herself to the last suck of the day, a slow and lazy one just before quitting. Eri, the plump and bright blonde senior accountant who kept beating Mandy to John’s dick. And Caroline, the very soft-spoken and shy secretary. And John. And John’s swollen delicious huge ridiculous member.

Mandy sat herself at her desk. Urgent accounting matters awaited her. More e-mails from HR, which had embarked on a number of fruitless attempts to regulate ongoing sexual congress throughout the different branches. Mostly increasingly strident directives against sucking coworker dick, which everyone ignored. She fidgeted, checked her makeup, and finally made an oh-so-casual walk through the office to see where the fuck John and his dick were.

“Search me,” Eri said. Her lipstick was as blaring pink as Mandy’s was red. “Wish I knew. Which lil’ vacuum does he pick today? Hope it’s me.” She was office lead, and John was twenty-three and just out of internship. Not that rank mattered when it came to cum. He made his decisions.

She peered peevishly at Mandy. “You got him yesterday, you minx. Not even a pretext, just walked in to his office and started sucking his dick. Terrible.”

“We all kept bringing him coffee and it was getting ridiculous,” Mandy said, defensive. “He was getting too caffeinated.” It had been one of the best experiences of her life. John hadn’t cum all Sunday, it had turned out. Visiting family. His spunk had been peaches and cream. Mandy had been wobbly and useless over half the day.

“Yeah, well, we’re not gonna start meeting him at the door like puppies,” Eri said. She tapped her fingers on her desk, anxious. “We’re professionals.” There was government cum, of course. It was the saddest stuff, but it sort of did the job.

The front door opened. John stepped inside. He was six foot two and had grown a beard over the past month. Perhaps self-conscious about servicing a harem with a wobbly chin. He still dressed like an undergrad, in bad Sears pants and too-small shirts with visible undershirt. And he had a sharp-scented wet stain dripping near a knee.

Mandy drooped, and Eri bit off a curse. Behind him slipped in the secretary, all 90 pounds of her, maybe five feet two, and giggling-stupid. Caroline hadn’t even put lipstick on.

“God DAMN it,” Eri hissed. “Where’d she catch him, the elevator?” She thought about it. “His car? This is out of control. Out of control! Anarchy!”

Unfiltered and untreated boy cum was almost certainly not a good idea to drink, Mandy tried to tell herself. Definitely that was what the government was saying, and there were urgent warnings from scientific organizations worldwide. Hell, she didn’t need their warning, it was totally obvious that jizz wasn’t a good idea. It was too good, too wonderful, sent her body into a delightful and terrifying series of orgasms. Like she was cumming herself high. No fucking shit her brain couldn’t take it, no fuckin duh. Mandy had no doubt whatsoever in her head that huffing sperm was gonna leave her permanently dumb and stupid-sexy.

But… on the other hand… so fuckin what? The best way to prevent wearing out knees was to never walk. Her mouth was there to be used. If there was a price to be paid for the best ever feeling, the best possible sensations, a—

Mandy realized that two hours had gone by and she was just sitting at her desk fingering herself. That was happening more and more often, especially when she forewent Uncle Sam sperm. She forced herself to drink a tube, felt herself getting clearer. Humiliating.

Someone in the office was braying out an orgasm.

Mandy stuck her head out the door at the same time as Eri. They glared at each other, unhappy and confused. Eri had added a wet-gloss effect to her lips. They practically glowed.

“Are you fucking John?” she said.

“Does it look like I’m fucking him?” Mandy snapped. “Is that me screaming?”

“Well, he could be… fucking you from behind. Never mind. If Caroline is getting a round two I am going to forcibly suck the cum out of her mouth. This is not acceptable.”

But Caroline had her feet up on the table and was admiring her light pink nails. She had the satisfied, dopey grin of the recently cumdrunk. She didn’t even notice the two accountants glaring at her.

That left.. Paula. Who was still screaming.

She had the tiny interior office at the end of the hall, the one that was half office supplies. The little nanos had done their best, but she was still plump, a bit worn. But she did have the biggest tits in the office, huge water balloon boobs capped with dinner-plate aureole. And Mandy couldn’t argue with John wanting to fuck the hell out of her from behind. He had her up on her own desk, fully naked, legs twitching and spasming as he roughly slid his cock in and out of her pussy. She had so much supple, smooth ass, in a dusky light brown. Her ripped and discarded panties were halfway across the room. Mandy wondered how deeply she had daydreamed. How long had this been going on?

Eri and Mandy retreated.

“Can you fire her?” Mandy said, in hushed tones. “Before he comes? Like in the next minute?”

“I don’t have supervisory authority,” Eri said. She had her teeth clenched, a bad quality in today’s world. Honestly, Mandy didn’t really even need teeth. They were a liability. “Believe me, I want to. I really want to.”

“It’s our fault,” Mandy said. She shook her head. “Men don’t just want to suck. Paula just swung her ass around and he must’ve been thrilled. And all we’re doing is painting our lips different colors. Fuck!”

There was a long and satisfied scream from the office. John came out not too long afterwards, not even breathing hard. Mandy and Eri managed to paste on cheerful looks.

“Thirsty?” Mandy managed. “You need anything?”

“Nah! I’m good!” John said. He admired the both of them. He had stopped apologizing for mid-day romps in public. It was pointless. Him getting his balls emptied was routine. He had his pants back on and his shirt nicely buttoned. Of course, the world of scent was a dead giveaway. Caroline’s subtle hibiscus scent and Paula’s deep burgundy were all over him. And of course, John’s own musk, which filled the entirety of the office and left Mandy generically addicted and horny.

The two girls met around 4. They both knew John’s refractory time to the minute. 4:30 was the earliest they could approach. The third and final squirt of the day would be an average thing, but it’d be something.

“I need this more than you,” Mandy said. “It’s a, ummmm, medical necessity.” The withdrawal was real, and was making her more spacey and airheady than usual. She’d been over 24 hours without a suck.

“Oh, please,” Eri scoffed. “You don’t get bonus points because you got that first go yesterday. And then you TOLD EVERYONE it was a day two. You have your cum rations, same as everyone else.”

She did. And Mandy had thought about just drinking another one. Yes, they tasted like old cum—slimy and salty. And they did nothing for her hornies, which were making her dribble through her skirt. But she WOULD be able to think of something besides John’s nice big dick.

“We can do rock paper scissors,” Mandy offered.

“No. We’d both do rock, and you know it. UGHHH. Why does it have to be this way? I was going to make partner. You were a talented accountant. Now we’re both in these stupid-ass slutty bodies with our legs squeezed together planning on how to get sloppy THIRDS on some boy’s JIZZ.”

They paused for a moment to take stock. It was all true, of course. The ridiculous libidos, the curvy bodies, the thirst for sperm, all of it was wholly stupid.

“So are you saying you don’t want it?” Mandy persisted.

“The HELL I said that,” Eri said. She looked Mandy square in the eyes. “Mandy. I think its time.”

“What?”

“Halvsies.”

Halvsies. Halvsies on the third. Kneeling side by side, letting John swing his cock back and forth, bathing them with cum. Mouths as open as jaws allowed. Making sure not to miss a drop. They’d probably have to make out, too, to get him really hard.

But Mandy was a modern, professional girl, and she could handle adversity. “Deal,” she said, nodding her head. “Maybe it’ll be hot enough to milk a little extra?” Eri didn’t blink. So they’d be making out and finger-fucking each other while John got his load ready, okay.

“Yeah. And tomorrow we’re meeting John at his car. I know where he likes to park. And Paula can just fuck her stupid husband like she’s supposed to because we’re sending her out to pick up pizzas. It’s pizza Wednesday. If she comes back early she goes back for more pizzas. We’re going three for three tomorrow. Three sucks.”

“Done.” Mandy and Eri shook hands. Then they clasped them together, and waddled out with their thick new asses to give John an amazing show.