The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note:

This story was inspired by three pictures by Sue Chan, an extremely talented artist specialising in hypnosis artwork:

The first picture is part of the first scene. The second is much later as part of the following scene. And the third is part of the epilogue. It’s in there because I thought the characters were recurring and I wanted to tie them all together, plus it throws in a Halloween aspect that’s always a nice addition!

As ever this tale is just a random bit of fun, it’s not full of deep and powerful meanings, it doesn’t, or at least shouldn’t, involve anyone real, alive or dead, and you should never, ever try this at home.

Enjoy!

7 Simple Rules

“That’s it, look at the crystal... look deeper into the crystal... deeper... deeper...” Sally said the words in a low, smooth voice. Her flatmate, Michelle, seemed to be listening intently, staring with apparently rapt attention at the swinging pendent dangling right in front of her. Sally was also unable to look away and, in heart, she didn’t want to either. Already she could feel her body urging her to succumb to the hypnosis, but she was determined to catch Michelle.

“Well done Shelly,” she continued, little realising she was holding the crystal in level with her own eyes rather than those of her friend, “Just keep looking deep into it. The jewel is so deep and shiny. It fills your vision. You have to keep all your attention on it, you can’t look anywhere else. Just keep staring deep inside the crystal... deep... deeper... deep...... err.....” For some reason Sally felt slightly dizzy, almost sleepy, but she ignored that and continued her induction.

“You’re eyes feel heavy now,” she whispered, looking over her flatmate’s shoulder at the jewel, a jewel hidden from Michelle’s gaze by Sally’s outstretched arm, “Looking at the crystal makes them so heavy. It’s relaxing too, so relaxing and tiring looking at it, it makes you feel so sleepy. You’re so sleepy now, looking at the pendent, so sleepy, I’m so sleepy...” Something about that last statement didn’t seem right, but Sally found herself continuing regardless, her own eyes locked on the crystal.

“So tired now,” her voice was becoming flat and monotonous as she gazed at the glittering jewel, “So sleepy... The jewel is filling my mind... entrancing me... becoming hypnotised... and what happens... when we become hypnotised...? What happens to us...?”

“We become aroused Sal,” murmured Michelle in reply. She was stood in front of her blond friend with her back to Sally, who had snuck up behind her flatmate as Michelle had been gazing out her bedroom window. Sally had dangled the pendent in front of Michelle’s eyes and began her induction. Now they were both reaching its climax.

“That’s right,” agreed Sally, her voice thickened with sexual excitement but slowed by drowsiness, “As our eyes slowly shut we become so horny and we can give in to our lust for each other, our love. Let your eyes shut, Shelly.” Hearing this Michelle fell backwards slightly, pushing herself against her blond friend.

“Let your eyes shut, Sal,” parroted Michelle with a giggle, “And give in to your arousal!” Sally did so, succumbing to the induction, and immediately felt her libido surge from deep inside her. With her flatmate already pressed hard against her, Michelle’s curvy body rubbing against her chest and waist, Sally dropped the crystal to the floor and reached for Michelle’s breasts. They were firm, large and wonderfully pert and had become old friends of Sally’s hands in the past month.

As she massaged them through Michelle’s low cut pink blouse her friend reached her hands back and took hold of Sally’s face, gently urging it forwards as she turned her head towards her friend. They kissed, initially a soft peck on the lips but quickly becoming a deep embrace between their mouths, their tongues teasing one another before aggressively locking together passionately.

One of Sally’s hands dropped down from her friend’s breasts and snuck under the short denim skirt Michelle was wearing. The girl groaned loudly at that, feeling her soaked panties get pushed to one side and her flatmate’s eager fingers enter her. Sally was supposedly the dominant party on this occasion so they were marching to her beat. The fact that she was the one who was hypnotised was by the by!

She therefore effortlessly pushed Michelle over the edge, her skilled fingers teasing her flatmate so that Michelle was soon approaching her climax, her elevated sexuality, induced by hypnosis, taking her to the heights of orgasm in a bare few minutes. They were so in tune with one another’s bodies that that was all it took, unless they deliberately took their time.

As Michelle came with a quiet scream she pushed away Sally’s hand, turned around and thrust her face hard against the blonde’s. The two of them kissed forcefully before Michelle pulled away to tease Sally’s white T shirt up off her body. Beneath it the blonde’s full, soft breasts were yearning to be touched, the strawberry coloured nipples pointed and quivering slightly.

Michelle dropped her face down and began licking them hungrily while her hands expertly eased open the white belt around Sally’s jeans and soon popped apart the buttons of her trousers. They slid down the blonde’s long smooth legs in a moment, quickly followed by her moist white panties, the frilly cotton soaked through with arousal.

On her knees before her flatmate, Michelle proceeded to kiss Sally, right between her thighs. The blond slowly sunk to the floor, spread her legs, grabbed the other girl’s head and pulled her close. Michelle needed no further encouragement. Her eager tongue flicked against Sally’s throbbing clit while her fingers delicately teased the blonde’s swollen lips. It wasn’t long before Sally was emitting short, sharp screams of pleasure as she came.

Satisfied she’d done her flatmate proud, Michelle crawled upwards, yanking up her skirt and inserting her body between Sally’s legs. The two girls kissed, long and hard, feeling the erect nipples of their breasts mash against each other and loving the sensation. Michelle arched one of her legs up and round Sally’s thigh. Now each girl’s sex was pushed right up against the other’s upper leg.

They began to pump against one another, still locked in a passionate kiss with their sensitive nipples squeezed against each other. The orgasm was slower in building but stronger, a shared experience that reinforced the mutual desire, lust and love in their minds. Their moans were louder too, less contained than before, more in thrall to their animalistic desires.

Minutes later both women came again, their orgasms joyous and shared. As Michelle slowed her body’s movements she came to rest on Sally’s quivering body, the blond shivering slightly after the orgasmic rush and in the cool air around her. After all, they were both lying on the carpeted floor rather than in a bed, although only Sally was completely naked.

“Wake up, Sal,” whispered Michelle seductively into her flatmate’s ear. The blond opened her eyes. As ever there was a moment of panic. Where was she? Why was she naked? Who was on top of her? But, again as ever, her mind quickly accepted the logical explanation: she had just made love to one of her girlfriends. After so many years of dreaming about it she’d finally admitted her lesbianism and now she was madly in love with three other girls. That was when the memory kicked in.

“I hypnotised myself?” she groaned. Michelle giggled at that.

“Next time you manage to blindside me make sure you hold your birthday present in front of your eyes, not mine!” Sally rolled her eyes but quickly saw the funny side. She also saw the sexy side of things, licking her lips naughtily and reaching for Michelle’s face to look into her eyes, which were also open. As she did so she felt a moment of dizziness engulf her. Michelle’s brown eyes were so big, and dark, and deep. You could almost lose yourself in them. Sally shook her head and cleared the image. Instead she gently pulled her flatmate into a delicate, though passionate kiss. As Michelle pulled pack after a moment Sally smiled at her deliciously.

“We’ve both got an hour till class,” she observed, every syllable etched with sumptuous eroticism, “Why don’t we take a shower?” Michelle needed no further encouragement and pushed herself to her feet where she and Sally shared a long kiss before moving the party into the bathroom. As she followed her flatmate, taking a moment to admire Michelle’s deliciously rounded bottom, Sally felt a curious set of images flash across her mind.

It was Carol’s birthday, three months ago. They’d all clubbed together and got her an old fashioned, wind up pocket watch that you could pin to your clothes rather than wear on your wrist. Carol was a trainee doctor and was meant to be bear below the elbows, including no wristwatch, so she’d been delighted at the present. Only she’d used it... in a... funny...... way......

Struggling to focus on the memory Sally was distracted by Michelle’s giggling as she turned on the shower. Seeing her flatmate jumping out of the cold stream of water engrossed Sally and she completely lost her train of thought. What had she been thinking about? Her worries quickly evaporated as Michelle pulled her into the now warm shower and they began to make love again.

3 months ago

“Surprise!” As she walked through the door Caroline jumped three feet in the air.

“NYAH!” she yelped by way of response at her three flatmates who were standing in the darkened hallway of their flat. They’d been waiting for Caroline to come through the door for some time and they’d finally sprung their surprise, the three of them giggling like schoolgirls at the look of shock on the medic’s face. It quickly became a wry smile as she saw the ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’ banner hung across the lounge and recognised the conical party hats her flatmates were wearing.

“Happy birthday Carol!” announced Kimberly, walking forwards and positioning one of the hats on the medic’s head. She gave her friend a firm hug and laughed girlishly before pulling back.

“Enough of that,” giggled Sally, “Let’s get our drink on!” She’d clearly had a couple already and almost tripped over as she went to give Carol a friendly embrace. Her three flatmates laughed uproariously at that.

“Many happy returns,” stated Michelle it that formal way of hers as she moved forwards to give Caroline a third squeeze before pulling back with mock affront, “We’ve been waiting ages!”

“Hey, I got caught in clinic,” explained Caroline, “Old Prof Edwards refused to let me out till we’d seen and discussed every single patient. No wonder all his sessions overrun!”

“You still interested in psychiatry then?” asked Kimberly. She was a student nurse and knew all about the reputation of psychiatry – how it wasn’t ‘real’ medicine, how it was just a doss, how no other doctors really respected you and so forth.

“Oh yes,” gushed Caroline, “I find it fascinating! The human mind is just such a mystery, the way it works, the ways it breaks and the ways we can fix it. I mean, I saw another person being hypnotised today, as part of their therapy. It was pretty wild.”

“No way!” giggled Sally, “You mean, they just held an old pocket watch in front of a patient’s eyes and said ‘You are feeling sleeeepy?’”

“It’s not like that,” Caroline didn’t quite snap, “It’s a very deep and spiritual process based on mutual trust. But I think I’m beginning to understand how it works.”

“Well you should do after spending four few weeks studying it as a special study module right before psychiatry!” observed Kimberly with a smile. Special study modules, or SSMs, were clinical placements medical students selected to do some of the more esoteric specialties. Caroline, who’d gone into medicine intending on becoming a psychiatrist, had jumped at the chance to do some extra work in one of the more specialised therapies of her subject of choice.

“I know,” Caroline agreed, “But it’s pretty tricky to do it. Besides, none of you agreed to be a subject for me!”

“Hey, I don’t want any part of that stuff,” giggled Sally drunkenly, “I mean, you guys could make me do anything!”

“I’d never do that!” squealed Caroline in mock horror, “It would be immoral.”

“Immoral and pretty funny!” observed Kimberly before turning a little more serious, “Why don’t you drop of your stuff and then we can get ready for supper before heading out. It’s Thursday night...!” Caroline mock groaned at that, realised that Kim was referring to the Dish and the average student night at the Dish took at least a day and a half to recover from.

She left her friends to go into the kitchen and get supper ready, given that the overlong clinic had delayed Caroline to the point of it being almost dinnertime. The dark haired beauty dashed into her room and dropped off her bag. She was about to return to her friends and start the party when something made her pause. All the talk of hypnosis had got her feeling very... warm. Perhaps she could...?

Quickly suppressing that thought she instead changed, stripping off her formal clothes and pulling on a sleeveless blue blouse and a pair of khaki hot pants, pretty standard Dish clothing! It was towards the end of the summer and still more than warm enough for such skimpy clothes, despite the typically British weather of grey clouds and sullen drizzle afflicting them that day.

Coming out of her room Caroline went to join her three flatmates in the kitchen. The four of them had been living together for over three years, sharing the same flat for two and a bit of them after meeting one another on their very first day at university halls. They were nicknamed the quartet by their other friends, of whom there weren’t actually that many.

Something about their closeness meant that they seldom spent time with other people or, if they did, it was always as individuals, never as a group. Still Caroline in particular was grateful for it. All her other friends, pretty much, were student doctors and she loved being able to go home and not talk about medicine, as that was all she ever did during the day.

“Mmmm, something smells delicious,” she said, entering the kitchen where the three other girls all had their glasses of white wine with a large one sat waiting for her.

“Kim’s cooked one of her special curries,” Michelle explained, “And Sal has enough wine to cater an Irish wedding.” Michelle was perhaps the most introverted of the four of them. She came from well to do parents but was one of only a few black girls at the uni, though she never really noticed that fact. Although she didn’t do much in the way of exercise, none of the flatmates did, she was slim with a gorgeous body and a very pretty face, with wide, beautiful eyes.

Despite these attributes she had a fair bit of trouble when it came to dating. Something in her just couldn’t cut back and let go as other girls did and she’d resolutely stayed faithful to her boyfriend from back home through the three and a bit years of her psychology course. Most people assumed she was just scared of meeting a new man for some reason. However, she’d broken up with her guy a fortnight ago, citing she was tired of the distances involved, and her flatmates were all waiting to see how she’d cope without him. Thus far she’d seemed fine.

“Hey Irish weddings involve a lot more beer than wine,” cut in Sally, who was notionally Irish even though there wasn’t a trace of it in her West London accent. She was fairly well off but was never flash about it and, though she liked to think of herself as a party girl, she was actually pretty shy and had had only a couple of boyfriends at uni, none of which lasted long because Sally always wanted to ‘Take it slow,’ too slow as it inevitably turned out. To be fair to the guys, going out with a girl for six months without once staying over was indeed exceptionally slow.

With her shoulder length blond hair and vivid blue eyes she didn’t lack for admirers, who were also very interested in her ample chest and slender figure, the latter the product of years of cross country running back before she’d arrived at uni. But though she liked a drink, and often went a bit nuts on nights out, she usually held back from any sexual encounters and, her friends suspected, had probably never gone all the way with anyone.

Their Asian flatmate, Kim, on the other hand, had definitely gone all the way with someone, though only some one. He was a medic in Caroline’s year. Like Kim he was half Japanese and brought up exclusively in England. The two of them had met in the second week of uni and had been going out ever since. Kim was very prim and proper and her boyfriend made damn sure he did nothing to upset her given she was as trim, well endowed and beautiful as her flatmates.

Many people, mostly drunken boys it must be admitted, had compared her favourably to Lucy Liu, though she was a lot fuller figured than the actress and had bright blue eyes. Kim enjoyed a good time and really loved her three flatmates but could occasionally be a little maternal with them. Nevertheless, every now and then she arranged a night away from her boyfriend and could go crazy on such occasions, occasions like that evening.

Finally there was Caroline. She was a bit taller than the other girls and seemed a little older, though she was actually the youngest of the foursome. Ever since she was a little girl she’d always wanted to be a doctor and she’d pursued that career with a focus that had left little time for dating. Truth be told Caroline had long suspected she might be gay and often thought of her flatmates in terms of more than just friendliness. But she’d never done a thing to act on those impulses.

Tall and thin, with high, full breasts, she wore her brown hair, so dark it was almost black, in curtains around her pretty pale face, the mixture of pale skin and dark hair really serving to accentuate her green eyes. Leggy and fit, she tried to run once a week and occasionally succeeded, she had a passion for psychiatry and had been particularly drawn to hypnosis since her adolescence, a subject she realised she wanted to develop into a career.

During her SSM she’d even succeeded in hypnotising three patients, after first being hypnotised herself to learn the procedure, and had suggested more than once that she might try her skills on her flatmates. Thus far none of them had taken her up on the proposal, despite her promise not to play any games or memory tricks and her offer to give any of her subjects the ability to focus on their studies, something she’d developed under the tutelage of Professor Edwards.

“Hey you, what’s up?” asked Sally, picking up the spare glass of wine and giving it to Caroline, “You looked a thousand miles away!”

“Sorry,” laughed Caroline, her stomach knotting itself, “I guess I’m a little tired after that clinic!” She didn’t mention where her thoughts had been: on her gorgeous flatmates and the possibility of hypnotising them.

“Well drink up then,” encouraged Sally loudly, draining her own glass of wine, “Can’t have the birthday girl getting all tired and not coming out!” She reached for the bottle to refill her drink.

“I think you’ve had quite enough for now,” stated Kimberly primly, snagging the wine before her tipsy flatmate could reach it, “And we don’t want you getting all unconscious and not coming out!” The other girls giggled at that and Sally sulked momentarily. But she was very biddable, at least with regards her flatmates, and she soon forgot she was moping.

“Besides,” added the Japanese beauty, “Supper is ready.” She ladled out a portion of curry onto four plates of rice and soon the girls were tucking in and relishing the delicious, and mild, food. The wine flowed once more, even into Sally’s glass, and soon everyone was well and truly merry. Finally, as Michelle cleared the plates away, Sally suggested they should move to the living room.

“Oh we’re fine here,” said Caroline, “We don’t need...”

“Why don’t we move to the living room?” interrupted Sally with an obvious tilt of her head towards Michelle that was none too subtle.

“Ok,” replied Caroline, a little confusedly, “Let’s go.” They filled their wine glasses and headed into the study, where there were a few chairs and the TV. As they walked in Caroline was shocked to find the room lit by candles. It had been cleaned, the curtains drawn and the chairs arranged in a little circle. The whole thing was magical.

“Gosh!” she exclaimed, feeling a few unexpected tears pricking her eyes. She wiped them away and looked across at her friends.

“You guys...!” The two other girls laughed, especially Kim who’d nipped out for a ‘call of nature’ just five minutes before to set this up, though Caroline’s three flatmates must have all worked pretty hard in her absence to tidy up a room that hadn’t been cleaned for over two years. There was a knock at the door.

“Sit down,” said Sally quietly, with a rich, very warm expression on her face that, just for a moment, Caroline thought was a product of more than just wine. This notion increased when Sally took the medic’s hand in hers and pulled her towards a seat, sitting down besides her, their legs touching and their hands together. Could Sally have a thing for her? Caroline had long thought it feasible, but she thought the same thing periodically about all her flatmates. She ignored the warm, giddy feeling in her stomach and focussed instead on the doorway where Kim was letting in Michelle.

“Happy birthday...” began the beautiful girl as she walked in, carrying the cake. Kimberly and Sally joined in and soon the three of them were singing with gusto in unison, if not a huge amount of talent. Caroline was almost overwhelmed by the feelings of love and affection surging through her. These really were her best friends in the entire world. But she kept her tears at bay and gratefully took the cake, on a tray, onto her lap as her flatmates finished their rendition by dissolving into whoops and clapping.

“What are you going to wish for?” asked Michelle, proffering the kitchen knife to Caroline.

‘I wish the four of us could become lovers,’ wished Caroline, in the darkness of her own head.

“I wish for...” she began, instantly thinking up something a little less provocative.

“Don’t say it!” snapped Sally theatrically, and standing up to take a photo of the big moment, “It doesn’t come true if you say it.” The medic frowned at her in mock criticism but accepted that she should not voice her wish.

“Ok,” she replied, “I wish for...” And she trailed off, eyes shut, thinking about everything she’d like to do and have done to her by Kim, Sal and Shelly, for a millisecond, before she plunged the knife through the pink icing of the cake.

“Yay!” shouted the three other girls, all hugely impressed by the act of cutting through sponge and sugar.

“Serve it up doctor,” instructed Kim. Caroline ignored the fact that she wouldn’t be a doctor for a while yet, and the sudden remembrance that her flatmates were all finishing their degrees that year and wouldn’t be with her for her final 12 months of uni. That thought had been troubling her a lot in recent weeks and she did well to suppress it for the sake of the celebration. Cutting into the homemade cake, created by Michelle, Caroline gave everyone an ample segment. They all took a piece on a small white plate and sat in the circle of chairs with Caroline.

“Oh that reminds me!” exclaimed Shelly after a moment, “We got you something.” Caroline looked startled.

“You guys!” she whined, “You shouldn’t have.”

“Hey,” said Kim quietly, seriously, “This is our last year with the four of us together, our last birthdays together, even if you are a year younger than us because you didn’t take a gap year. We want to make sure we have something to remember each other by.”

“I’ll never forget you guys!” exclaimed Caroline, but she could see that the emotion of the moment was beginning to surge through all four of them, especially Sally who looked like she might burst into tears.

“Right,” demanded Caroline with pretend severity, “Where’s my present? I expect it to be diamonds.” Sally giggled at that and Kim relaxed her posture, which had been strained since the thought of their cohabitation, perhaps even their friendship, coming to an end. Michelle returned with a small box, about three inches up, down and across, with ‘Happy Birthday’ wrapping paper all around it.

Giggling, Caroline put down the tray with the cake, took the package and tore into it, opening up the box to reveal a metallic glint inside. She reached in and pulled out what appeared to be an old fashioned pocket watch. Looking at it Caroline felt something stir deep inside her. What was it Sal had said earlier? ‘You mean, you just hold an old pocket watch in front of a person’s eyes and say you are feeling sleeeepy?’

Fuelled by wine and something more fundamental deep inside of her, Caroline felt an idea take hold. It was a naughty, risky, dangerous option, something she should never have even considered. Yet consider it she did, as she looked up into the faces of her flatmates, whose expressions mixed hope with apprehension over the appropriateness of their present.

“Oh guys!” they could see how thrilled Caroline was, “It’s lovely!” Relief poured other their faces as the medic held the watch up in air between the four of them, for all to see.

“We were going to get you a wristwatch,” explained Sally.

“But we knew you weren’t allowed to wear one on the wards,” continued Kimberly.

“So, when I saw this at an antique shop I thought it was perfect,” finished Michelle.

“Oh guys it’s perfect,” gushed Caroline, “And it would make a wonderful hypnotic focus.”

“Excuse me?” giggled Sally, as her flatmate wound up the watch. It was in perfect working order and immediately began ticking, a quiet, regular but insistent sound in the quietness of the candlelit room.

“I know you guys aren’t interested in that sort of thing,” Caroline’s voice was chatty but quick and difficult to interrupt, “And don’t necessarily believe it can be done, but the trick is just to let your mind focus on something and relax. Once you start relaxing your eyes can often feel heavy, like they can’t look away, like doing anything other than watching and listening is such an effort and it’s much easier just to stay where you are, listening to what I’m saying and letting yourself relax as you stare at the watch.

“And relaxing is tiring,” she continued, again not offering anyone a chance to cut in but her voice gradually becoming quieter and softer, “Tiring and relaxing, which is all a trance is, really. It’s you feeling relaxed and tired, your mind quietly focussing on something while you relax, letting your thoughts drift away, listening to a voice and letting it fill your mind.” She paused a moment. No one interrupted so Caroline continued her induction.

“Being hypnotised is so easy,” she explained, her voice soft and warm, trustworthy even, “All you have to do is let your mind focus on something, something like a watch, dangling in front of you and glistening in the candlelight. You can hear the ticking, so quiet and regular, nice and easy to focus on. Just feel your thoughts becoming calm and regular too, feel them drifting off, drifting away.” She paused to let that suggestion stay in her flatmates mind before reinforcing it.

“As the watch ticks it ticks away your thoughts, they’re ticking away as your mind relaxes, becomes nice and relaxed, relaxed and sleepy, so sleepy. Watching the watch and hearing it tick away your thoughts is so relaxing. You feel very relaxed. Let yourself relax as you feel the watch ticking away your thoughts. As you relax your mind feels heavy, as do your eyes. You’re so calm and relaxed with your heavy minds it easy just to feel your thoughts slipping away as you become so sleepy.

“It’s really nice to relax when you feel so sleepy. Drifting off to sleep is so easy as your thoughts disappear while you look at the watch. This is just what it’s like to be hypnotised. Being hypnotised is just relaxing while you listen to my voice, slipping into a trance as you listen to my voice, allowing your mind to relax and sleep, just letting yourself slip into a deep hypnotic trance, that’s all it is, while you look at the pocket watch, the big, heavy pocket watch.

“The watch is so heavy. It feels so heavy just looking at it. Feel the heaviness in your mind. Just imagine how heavy it is. It’s so heavy it weighs you down. You’re so relaxed and sleepy now you feel the watch weighing you down. It’s so heavy. Your eyes are so heavy. You can see the watch drifting down, feel your eyes drifting down, feel yourself drifting to sleep, into a deep hypnotic trance.” Caroline gently lowered the watch. Three blank, sleepy faces watched it ease downwards. The excitement the medic felt was intense but she kept her voice level, rich and velvety smooth, but with an added hint of dominance. She wasn’t suggesting, she was commanding.

“Now the heavy watch has drifted down to the ground. Your eyes are so heavy too. They’ve followed the watch down, down to the ground. They’re drifting shut, slipping down. Your eyes are so heavy. It’s so hard to keep them open. Your eyes are shutting and you’re slipping off into a light sleep, a light hypnotic sleep, a light hypnotic trance. As your eyes shut you’ll enter a hypnotic trance and you feel warm and safe and relaxed.” She looked at three sets of eyes, all almost closed.

“Shut your eyes,” she ordered, her voice more authoritative than before but no less beguiling. Sal, Kim and Shelly all did as instructed. Caroline almost collapsed. She’d done it! She’d hypnotised all three of her flatmates at the same time! Regardless of the moral considerations of what she’d done it really was an incredible achievement. But she’d just done as she was trained to do, taking them down a step at a time, linking certain words like relaxed to sleepy, sleepy to hypnotic, and now they were all entranced.

“You are feeling so warm and relaxed,” she continued, aware that her work was far from over, “As your mind relaxes into the hypnotic trance you feel yourself relaxing even more, becoming sleepier and sleepier, more and more hypnotised. You can hear my voice guiding you to be more relaxed, more sleepy, helping you. It’s so nice my voice, so warm and reassuring. You trust my voice. You listen to my voice. You do as my voice commands.

“Now you listen to my voice, warming you, reassuring you, helping you feel more relaxed, more sleepy, more hypnotised. It’s so trustworthy and reassuring. You like listening to my voice. It guides you this warm, relaxing, hypnotic voice. You like being hypnotised.” By subtle increments she was building up the depths of her subjects’ trance. Depending on how susceptible they were they could already be very deeply hypnotised. Caroline decided to try something.

“I’ve tied a balloon to your hand,” she suggested, “It’s a helium balloon. It’s rising up, up above your head, dragging your hand with it. Your hand is following it, drifting up above your head.” She looked around. Kimberly and Michelle hadn’t moved but Sally had her right hand high in the air. She was clearly very suggestible. Feeling her heart beat quicken Caroline tried another standard check of trance depth.

“The room is very hot,” she said, projecting warmth with her voice, “You are feeling very hot, almost too hot. You are feeling too hot and you want to cool down. The only way to cool down is to take off your blouse. Your blouse is hot and heavy. Wearing it is making you hot in this hot room. Take it off and you’ll cool down. You’ll be nice and cool.” Again Kimberly and Michelle did nothing. Sally, on the other hand, slowly reached up and took off her green T-shirt!

“Well done!” encouraged Caroline, “You can drop your top now.” Sally did so. Caroline licked her lips. She shouldn’t do it... but she couldn’t stop herself!

“But you’re still too hot,” she continued, moving over to stand in front of Sally, “It’s still too warm in here. You trousers, your tracksuit bottoms, are too hot and heavy. You should take them off too, if you want to cool down.” Sally seemed to hesitate for a moment before she did exactly that, slipping down her purple trousers and pushing them off her feet where they sat in a pile with her shirt. She looked unbelievably sexy, sat in her black bra and panties looking almost asleep. Caroline couldn’t resist a further test.

“That’s so good Sally,” she whispered, “But you’re still too warm. Your bra is tight and itchy. It’s making you really hot. If you take it off you’ll be a nice temperature I promise. Just take off your bra and you’ll feel wonderful.” Sally’s hands moved up towards her back but she hesitated, seemingly caught in two minds. Still sat in her chair, with Kimberly to her left and Sally opposite, Caroline realised she’d gone too far. But she couldn’t stop! There had to be a way to do this.

“Sally,” she stated, causing the blond girl to stop what she was doing, “Open your eyes but remain deeply hypnotised.” Sally did so, her vacant, distant look unbelievably sexy to Caroline.

“Making sure you avoid anyone else or anything on the floor, come over here and kneel besides me,” ordered the medic. Sally did so, picking her way around Kim with exaggerated care. She knelt down besides Caroline who picked up her watch and held it just a few inches in front of her flatmate’s eyes.

“Focus on the watch Sally,” she instructed, her voice low and smooth as she quickly span the watch from side to side, Sally’s eyes following it all the way, “Just focus on the watch. You know that it hypnotises you. You know that to be hypnotised is to be entranced. You know to be entranced means to do everything I say. Just keep looking at the watch and feel yourself relax and sleep. Feel your mind drift away, become completely hypnotised.

“Your eyes are closing, again. When they close you will be even more hypnotised than before. You will be completely in my power. You trust me and you love me, you want to please me, you want to give yourself to me, you want to do everything I say. When you look at the watch you will remember all these things. You feel yourself becoming sleepier, becoming more hypnotised. Your eyes are closing. When they shut you will be completely entranced, completely in my power.” She paused a moment, savouring the look of total surrender on Sally’s face.

“Shut your eyes,” ordered Caroline. Instantly the blonde’s eyes clamped shut. Caroline was in heaven! One of her best friends was fast asleep before her, half naked and ready to accept anything she said! God what a rush!

“When you open your eyes and see the watch you will remember how hypnotised you are and how that gives me control of you,” she commanded, “When I say ‘Sally look at the watch’ you will open your eyes and look at the watch. When you look at the watch you will do everything I tell you.” She paused a moment, some part of her mind worried by all that had happened. But she quickly brushed that concern aside.

“Sally,” she growled, her voice suddenly thick with arousal, “Look at the watch.” The blonde’s eyes opened and focussed on the watch, which was now just drifting in front of her. There was no personality in the girl’s face, nothing there at all. She was a blank slate, in total subservience to Caroline.

“I want you to remove your bra,” said the medic, quietly. Sally’s hands immediately slipped to her back, grasping for the clasp that held her underwear in place. Caroline’s face lit up in a broad smile. She glanced down and realised, with some shock, she still had the plate with cake on it resting on her lap! Looking back at her thrall she saw that Sally had done as instructed. Oh the possibilities! But there were two other people in the room and they were not nearly as hypnotised as the blond, who had unclasped her bra and was just about to take it off.

“Put your bra back on Sally,” instructed Caroline, “Then your trousers and then your T shirt. After that I want you to sit down on your chair and go to sleep. You will not hear anything until I say the words ‘Sally look at my watch,’ at which point you will open your eyes and look at the watch, remembering how it makes you completely hypnotised. You will then listen to my commands. Go.” Moving robotically the blond did as instructed and was soon dressed and sat down in her chair, eyes shut, completely immobile. Caroline had walked over to Kimberly, pausing only to take away the cake resting in her friend’s lap.

“Kim,” she whispered into the Asian girl’s ear, “You are still deeply hypnotised. You know I have hypnotised you and you will do as I instruct. When I say ‘now’ I want you to open your eyes and focus on the watch. When you do you will feel yourself become even more hypnotised.” Caroline, standing behind her flatmate, reached out and dangled the watch down on its chain, gently flicking it from side to side. Her flatmate’s eyes followed it from side to side, her eyelids already drooping and flickering shut as she became ever more subservient.

“Now,” Caroline whispered into Kimberly’s ear, continuing: “Well done Kim, you feel yourself becoming even more hypnotised. Your eyes are so heavy. Your mind is so entranced. Staring at the watch you are becoming even more relaxed. The more relaxed you become the sleepier you become. The sleepier you become the more hypnotised you become. As your eyes start to close you feel ever more hypnotised, hypnotised by me.

“Feel your eyes closing now, Kim. They’re slowly shutting and you’re becoming even more hypnotised. You’re giving complete control of your mind to me. You will do everything I tell you because I control your mind, because you love me and because I love you.” As she said the words Caroline realised it was true. She loved all three of her flatmates and now she was finally going to consummate that love.

“When I tell you to sleep Kim,” she finished, “Your eyes will shut and you will drop into a deep hypnotic trance, one where I completely control you. Sleep.” Kimberly’s eyes shut instantly, just like Sally’s had done.

“Stand up Kim,” ordered Caroline. She moved around in front of her flatmate.

“I’m going to kiss you,” she instructed, “And I want you to respond by kissing me. When you feel my lips on your lips you will kiss me back.” This was the ultimate test for the straight laced, and quite prudish, girl. Kimberly had never been anything other than sweet to Caroline but the medic had always been amazed at how slavish the Asian expected her boyfriend to be.

The thought of lesbianism had previously shocked her too, from a personal perspective. She reacted very strangely when they’d discussed it in the past, more like a Catholic nun than an open minded young woman. But when Caroline leant forwards and brushed her lips against Kim’s she felt the girl’s mouth open and her tongue dart out, flicking against Caroline’s in a very good impression of a kiss. The medic pulled back after a moment, aware that she still had one more girl to entrance.

“Well, err, done Kim,” she gasped, feeling the power of such a kiss with some force, “When I say ‘sleep’ you will sit down on your chair. You will not hear anything until I say the words ‘Kim look at my watch,’ at which point you will open your eyes and look at the watch, remembering how it makes you completely hypnotised. You will then listen to my commands. Sleep.” Kim sat down and stayed still. Caroline moved over to Michelle.

“Shelly,” she whispered into the girl’s ear, “You are still deeply hypnotised. You know I have hypnotised you and you will do as I instruct. When I say ‘now’ I want you to open your eyes and focus on the watch. When you do you will feel yourself become even more hypnotised.” Caroline, standing behind her flatmate, reached out and dangled the watch down on its chain, gently flicking it from side to side.

“Now,” she whispered into Michelle’s ear, continuing: “Well done Shelly, you feel yourself becoming even more hypnotised. Your eyes are so heavy. Your mind is so entranced. Staring at the watch you are becoming even more relaxed. The more relaxed you become the sleepier you become. The sleepier you become the more hypnotised you become. As your eyes start to close you feel ever more hypnotised, hypnotised by me.

“Feel your eyes closing now, Shelly. They’re slowly shutting and you’re becoming even more hypnotised. You’re giving complete control of your mind to me. You will do everything I tell you because I control your mind, because you love me and because I love you. When I tell you to sleep Shelly your eyes will shut and you will drop into a deep hypnotic trance, one where I completely control you. Sleep.” Michelle’s eyes shut instantly, just like Sally and Kim’s had done.

“Good,” whispered Caroline, the entrancement of all three of her flatmates now complete, “You will wake up only when I say the words ‘Shelly look at my watch,’ at which point you will open your eyes and look at the watch, remembering how it makes you completely hypnotised. You will then listen to my commands. For now I want you to stay asleep.” Michelle did so.

Caroline breathed deeply. She had done it! God knows where, how or why but the idea of hypnotising her friends so completely that she could persuade them to become her lovers had been a complete success. Now they were hers to love and adore. But, from the depths of her mind, a thought bubbled up. ‘Install the rules,’ it said. Caroline didn’t know quite how or why but she knew exactly what rules her subconscious meant. She walked over the Sally, stood behind her and held the watch out in front of the blonde’s unconscious face.

“Sally, look at my watch,” she stated. Her flatmate jerked awake, focussed on the watch and became completely entranced.

“I love you Sally,” whispered Caroline, “And I know you love me, just as you and I both love Kim and Shelly and they love us. We’re going to play a game, the four of us. This game has rules. The first rule is that we will only play the game when it is just the four of us in together. It doesn’t have to be in this flat but it must be private. If anyone besides the four of us interrupts, the game will stop.

“Rule number two: the objective of the game is to hypnotise the other girl or girls. You now love hypnotising the three of us but you also love being hypnotised by us as well. If you successfully hypnotise Kim or Shelly or me you will make love to the girl or the girls with you. Rule three is that you’re allowed to control the person you’ve hypnotised throughout the love making session, making posthypnotic suggestions if you want. After both of you have cum at least once you must then share an orgasm. That’s rule four.

“Rule five says that when everyone has cum after this shared orgasm you will wake up from your hypnosis. If you wish you may continue making love. Also, rule six says that you can’t keep anyone hypnotised for longer than an hour, though you can import suggestions that last for at most a day. The final rule is as follows. Once you have woken up after your shared orgasm you will be unable to hypnotise or be hypnotised anyone who you’ve just played the game with for ten minutes.

“Those are the rules that you will follow when playing the game. You must also obey the following instructions. You will work hard and maintain your friendships with people other than us. You will keep in touch with your friends and family as you normally would. If you wish to stop playing in the game you can do so, but only by moving out of our home. Finally, if anyone else ever tries to hypnotise you against your will you will resist them. Do you understand, Sally? Say so if you do.”

“Yes...” breathed the blond robotically.

“Very good,” replied Caroline, “But there are some other things you must do.” She paused and a second thought surged through to control her.

“You will forget being hypnotised,” she commanded, “But you will remember these instructions deep in your subconscious and you will obey them and follow them. Now when I say ‘Sally it’s time to leave’ I want you to go to your bedroom and lie down in your bed. When you are comfortable you will close your eyes and count slowly to from one to 300. With each number you will become a little bit more awake until, when you reach 300, you will be fully awake. Do you understand? Say so if you do.”

“Yes...” Sally’s voice was as devoid of emotion as ever.

“Good,” said Caroline, moving behind Kimberly, “Kim, look at the watch,” she ordered. Ten minutes later and she was done. All three of her flatmates were programmed and all of them were sat in their chairs with their eyes open but staring into nothingness. Something about all this struck Caroline as very odd but she couldn’t put her finger on it. ‘Must be nothing,’ she assumed. She sat down in her chair.

“Sal it’s time to leave, Kim it’s time to leave, Shelly it’s time to leave.” Her three flatmates got up and left the room. Caroline felt herself count down from 100. She couldn’t think why she was doing it, only that she had to. Except it was somehow getting harder to count... her eyes were so heavy, her mind felt so sleepy. She had to say something. What was it? Oh yeah.

“Carol it’s time to leave,” she said. Everything went blank. Caroline woke up. She was lying on her bed, wearing clothes she wore for a night out at the Dish, if she was feeling particularly flirtatious. She must’ve fallen asleep. Pushing herself up she noticed an old style pocket watch in her hand. Where on Earth had that come from?

A memory bubbled to the surface. She’d been given that for her birthday by her flatmates, earlier that evening. Taking a look at it she saw an inscription on the back. It read: ‘To Carol from Sal, Kim and Shelly. We need never part.’ How strange, but how wonderful it felt to think that she didn’t have to worry about her friends leaving her, her sexy, beautiful friends, God how she wanted them. As that thought hit her there was a knock at the door.

“Come in,” called out Caroline. The door swung open. There was Michelle, wearing nothing but a matching pair of whitish bra and panties with yellow stars on them. Behind her Sally and Kimberly were locked in a passionate embrace. Sal was already teasing Kim’s orange T shirt out of her jeans, one of the blonde’s eager hands quickly working its way to the bountiful breasts underneath while another was pushing down into her flatmate’s pants.

“I love you Kim,” Caroline heard Sally moan, “Oh I love you!”

“I love you too!” gushed the Asian beauty, “I’ve waited so long to say it!” In the past Kim had always been quite prudish, often needing hours of foreplay from her boyfriend before she felt aroused enough to enjoy intercourse. That appeared to be no longer the case. Seeing two of her flatmates filled with Sapphic desires, Michelle entered Caroline’s bedroom and shut the door.

“What the hell?” whispered the medic. She meant to say it in an affronted, suspicious way, but the little she’d just seen had set her pulse racing and it came as a strangulated, highly aroused gasp.

“Sal hypnotised Kim,” explained Michelle, “Just as I’m going to hypnotise you.” With that she leapt onto the bed, quickly pinning Caroline who was too stunned to move.

“Look into my eyes,” whispered Michelle, “Look deep into my eyes.” Too confused to think to protect herself, Caroline did so.

“They’re so deep and calm,” Michelle continued, “They’re hypnotic. You’re falling into my hypnotic spell.” It wasn’t much of an induction but it didn’t need to be. Caroline had always been very interested in hypnotism, not just psychiatry. Since she’d first seen it on TV she’d developed a deep hypno-fetish, one she’d only just managed to hide from the likes of Professor Edwards during the past few weeks.

Entrancing people and being entranced turned her on like nothing else and now, with her flatmate on top of her, she felt her libido surge. This wasn’t the dry, academical hypnosis of practice or the extremely turbulent and challenging hypnosis of therapy. This was her friend, practically naked, speaking to deep seated desires in Caroline’s psyche. She felt herself slip into Shelly’s spell and drift into a deep trance. She awoke about ten minutes later, finding Michelle on top of her with the sweat and other fluids of their lovemaking all around.

“Oh my God!” whispered Caroline.

“Pretty intense, huh?” replied Michelle, her naked body unbelievably delicious to the medic.

“It’s pretty weird,” Caroline answered, “I mean, I can remember everything we just did but it felt so natural to obey you!”

“Yup,” agreed Michelle smugly, “You’ve got a serious submissive streak in you, girl... and a thing for domination. It’s quite a beguiling combination!” She kissed her flatmate hard at that, their bodies easing into one another like they’d been doing it for years, not seconds. Ten minutes later the medic remembered something.

“So how could you hypnotise me?” asked Caroline, “Rule seven says you can’t do it with anyone who’s entranced you or been entranced by you until ten minutes after you share an orgasm.”

“The suggestion I left in your mind has kept you asleep for 20 minutes,” Michelle explained, “That’s why Sal and Kim were already locked into the game when I knocked on your door.” Caroline frowned. Her lover knew exactly what was going through the pretty medical mind laid out resplendently in front of her.

“You want to know how I arranged all this?” she asked. Caroline closed her eyes briefly.

“Am I that transparent Shelly?” she replied. Michelle shrugged.

“The same thought went through my head when I woke up a few minutes ago,” she said, “Are these emotions programmed into me? They’re not.”

“How do you know?” asked Caroline.

“Because when you and I saw that watch in the window of that antique shop,” she explained, “You told me your ultimate fantasy was to be hypnotised by one of the three of us! I couldn’t believe it. That was my fantasy too.”

“I said that?” squeaked Caroline, “I must’ve been paralytic!”

“And then some,” agreed her lover, “But it set me thinking. Sal has obviously been infatuated with all three of us for about three years while every time Kim goes out she gets to within one shot of vodka away from breaking up with her boyfriend and making a move on us. But she always pulled herself back from that particular situation. So I got you to teach me how to hypnotise people and I entranced you and inserted all the suggestions you followed earlier this evening.”

“Wow,” breathed Caroline, somewhat overwhelmed by all this, “I’m amazed you didn’t just hypnotise the three of us yourself!”

“Don’t think I didn’t consider it,” laughed Michelle, “But I love you guys, really love you I mean. We’re all equals and I didn’t want to change that. This way we all get to share an intense experience regularly and there’s no telling what might happen, only that it won’t get boring!” Caroline laughed and playfully pushed at her flatmate before a thought occurred to her.

“Lie down there,” she ordered. Somewhat surprised, Michelle did so. Naked but not ashamed, Caroline opened the door of her bedroom. Sally and Kimberly were in each others’ arms on the sofa in the hallway, sharing an adoring gaze.

“Come on you to,” said Caroline, “I’ve got something to show you.” A little confused, the two lovers went into the medic’s bedroom and joined Michelle on the bed.

“What’s going on?” asked Sally.

“Yeah,” agreed Kimberly, “We, were, err... busy.” She blushed hugely, despite the fact that the four of them were all naked and all openly in love with one another.

“Well there was just something I wanted to show you,” explained Caroline.

“What is it?” asked Michelle, all three of them on the bed intrigued by what the medic was getting at.

“This,” said Caroline, spinning round with her watch held in her outstretched hand, “I want you to look at the watch, feel it hypnotising you.” Caught off guard the three of them quickly succumbed.

All Hallows’ Eve:

It was Halloween and the girls had been invited to a ‘What did you want to be when you grew up?’ party. With a fair lack of imagination, even though it was the truth, Caroline was dressed in scrubs and a lab coat, the latter for warmth, with a fake stethoscope around her neck. Kimberly also believed she’d always wanted to be a nurse, but her outfit was a tad more provocative.

She was wearing a white dress, the lower part of which stretched down her legs all of half way to her knees. The sleeves were folded up to near her shoulders and the collar was open, buttoned up almost all the way over her cleavage. A red cross over her left breast indicated what career this vision was supposed to resemble while a white belt with a Danish flag belt buckle completed the extraordinarily sexy getup.

Sally had gone for something completely different. A big fan of Blondie growing up, she’d tied back her hair, whacked on a black mini-dress and dolled herself up to look like Deborah Harry during her younger, wilder, more naturally blond days. Her long smooth legs were free for all to see and she knew how wild that made her flatmates.

Finally Michelle had just gotten out of the shower and was getting ready in her Supergirl combination, though she’d gone for the bare midriff approach of scandalously short blue skirt, outrageously tight blue blouse, knee high red boots and a red blanket doubling as a cape. Her brown skin offset the costume beautifully and the whole thing was extremely distracting.

“God damn it!” swore Sally, tripping as she walked into the living room where Kimberly and Caroline were sat waiting, enjoying a pre-party glass of wine.

“What is it?” asked the sexy nurse, full of concern.

“It’s these heels,” groaned Sally, indicating her black stilettos, “They just don’t feel right.”

“Come over here and I’ll take a look,” offered Kim, indicating the old examination couch in the corner. They’d acquired it when Prof Edwards had casually mentioned to Caroline a few weeks ago that the hospital was restocking one of the wards and would be throwing all their old equipment out, reflecting the wonderful efficiency of the modern NHS.

The medic had cautiously enquired whether she could acquire one of the examination couches. She’d explained how useful it could be in preparation for her practical exams. Given that the seat would be thrown out anyway it didn’t bother the Professor to throw it in Caroline’s direction and she’d picked it up in her car, taken it home and carried it, with Michelle’s help, into the living room.

There it had sat for over a month, unused except as a makeshift table. When it came to the first batch of 4th year finals exams, to be taken just before Christmas, Caroline was sure she’d use the couch then, along with some of her medical colleagues. However it was Kimberly who was pulling it out now, Sally hopping over to sit on the couch.

“Now where does it hurt?” asked the nurse. Unlike Caroline she had some experience of orthopaedics, the medicine bone and muscle problems – in a nutshell. The medic would be studying the subject as part of her final year and could only vaguely remember the anatomy and physiology involved, which she’d covered all of three years before.

But she wasn’t about to miss an opportunity like this, not when two of her delicious flatmates were together, distracted and focussed on something else. She let Kimberly gingerly examine Sally’s foot and quietly sidled up to the other side of the couch behind the two of them, peering over the blonde’s shoulder and doing well not to become totally sidetracked by the two sets of enthralling cleavage she could see!

“Does that hurt?” asked Kimberly, twisting Sally’s foot slightly. The blonde’s grimace was proof enough that it did.

“I don’t think it’s a full strain,” the nurse suggested, “But you probably did it when you tripped over on the way home from the Dish the other night.”

“God damn it,” groaned Sally, “I’ll be ok.”

“Let me look at it,” suggested Caroline, from behind the two of them, reaching into her pocket and feeling the reassuring weight of her pocket watch. Sally swung her legs round to face the medic, who knelt down before her lover and couldn’t help but be momentarily distracted by the view between the blonde’s thighs, where Sally’s lacy blank panties did little to hide her nether regions.

But Caroline recovered her wits quickly. She reached out and took the blonde’s foot and made a show of examining it, making fairly incoherent medical noises as she did it, her voice quite quiet and soft. Carefully, fearful of giving her game away, she slipped out her pocket watch and held it in her left hand before gently pulling Sally’s foot slightly away from the couch.

“There it is,” she said quietly, “You can see the problem right there, can’t you Kim?” Mildly surprised that there was an obvious abnormality she’d missed the nurse peered over her flatmate’s shoulder at Sally’s foot, while the blond, obviously perturbed, stared at it in some concern. Caroline cautiously let the watch, on its chain, trickle out of her hand so it was a foot or so away from Sally’s foot.

“You can see what the problem is with Sal’s foot,” she said, keeping her voice smooth but gentle, “It’s just an issue with the top of it, near the toes. Just keep looking at her toes and you’ll see what the problem is.” Sally and Kimberly should probably have been more on their guard, but it didn’t occur to them that Caroline might try and hypnotise them right before they went out for a party!

“That’s right,” the medic continued, inching the watch down into the fields of vision of the other girls, “Keep looking at Sal’s foot and you’ll see what’s wrong with it, see it sparkling in the corner of your eyes, showing you what’s wrong.” Both of them were gazing at Sally’s foot. They were hearing Caroline’s voice but they weren’t really focussing on it. They were just staring and listening.

In the couple of months since Caroline’s birthday the four of them had become very susceptible to each other’s hypnosis. Sally was the weakest of the four. Michelle had started entrancing her with just a snap of her fingers, Kimberly had once induced her over the phone and Caroline had convinced her beautiful blond flatmate that there was a special spot on her body that when touched caused her to become totally mesmerised!

It had got so bad that the rest of them had made a quiet pact not to hypnotise Sally for a few weeks, a pact Caroline was in the process of breaking. But she’d allowed the blond an easy trance earlier that day, going into her room and asking if she’d be kind enough to give the medic a massage. Naturally one thing had led to another and Caroline had spent the next hour desperately wanting to be spanked by Sally, who’d immensely enjoyed her short period of dominance!

However, it wasn’t every day you could catch Kimberly. She’d recently broken up with her boyfriend who, for years, had always believed she was way out of his league and had therefore been anticipating such an eventuality ever since they started going out. She had become a different woman in the past two months, flirty and outrageous, with a very skilful tongue! But she’d maintained some of her old wariness and was difficult to ensnare.

As for Michelle, she was the most gifted hypnotist and the strongest mentally. She could be caught, but more often than not she’d turn an attempt to mesmerise her into the submission of one of the other girls. One particular occasion both Sally and Kimberly had ganged up and tried to capture Michelle. They’d both emerged an hour later with no underwear on and no memory for 24 hours about where they could get some more!

“Keep looking at Sal’s foot,” whispered Caroline, “Just keep staring at it. Ignore the shiny watch getting in the way. Look right through it. Don’t focus your eyes on the shiny, hypnotic pocket watch that I’m dangling right between your eyes and Sal’s foot. Look at it glowing in front of Sal’s foot. It’s so beautiful and entrancing, you can’t look anywhere else.

“Follow it up,” she raised the watch from dangling in front of Sally’s feet till it was up in level with the two other girls’ eyes, which were totally focussed on it. Sally even had a slight smile on her face indicating how, despite the fact that she like to win the game every so often, she really liked to lose too! Kim’s face had the blank, peaceful look of when she was truly hooked. And Caroline wasn’t about to let her fish get free at this point.

“Keep looking at it as it rises up in front of you. All your attention is on it, you can’t look anywhere else. It’s so shiny and beautiful. You want to keep looking at it, keep staring at it. But your eyes are getting so tired. It’s so tiring staring at the watch. It’s so shiny and beautiful. Your eyes can’t keep looking at it. You’re feeling your eyes get so heavy. They’re beginning to close down, slowly drooping down till they’ll soon be shut and, when they shut, you’ll be hypnotised. Say it.”

“Hypnotised,” breathed both girls, relishing the word and the way it made them feel.

“Close your eyes,” ordered Caroline. They did so and became firmly mesmerised.

“Both of you open your eyes and go to my bedroom,” she instructed the entranced beauties, “You can kiss each other when you’re on the bed but you can’t take any of your clothes off, yet. Michelle and I will be along soon.” Her two thralls departed and Caroline followed them, stopping outside her other flatmate’s door. This would be a challenge. But, succeed or fail, the outcome would still be delightful! She knocked.

“Come in,” called out Michelle. Caroline entered and felt her heart rate shoot up. Her flatmate was sat at her chair in front of her mirror, her long brown hair hanging straight down her back below her shoulders. She was half turned towards the medic her perfect breasts straining against her tight blue blouse, only the miniscule skirt protecting the rest of her modesty.

“Well hello stranger,” she purred deliciously, “It’s been a while.”

“I’ve been busy at college,” gasped Caroline, “I was just coming in to see if there was anything I could do.”

“Oh there’s always something you can do for me,” whispered Michelle provocatively, standing up and letting the soft light glide over her body, “You can look at my breasts and feel yourself getting sleepy.”

“God damn it Shelly!” growled Caroline, clenching her eyes tight shut as her body nearly succumbed to that brief induction, “We’re due at the party in half an hour and I’m not going out with any suggestions inside of me. Not after last time,” when the medic’s lack of panties had led to a very embarrassing changing room session when she’d tried to change into her scrubs at the hospital.

“Easy girl,” giggled Michelle, sitting back down, “I was only teasing. Here, you can help me with my boots.”

“Actually,” replied Caroline, her flatmate’s comment suggesting an idea to her, “I was wondering if you could help me with my watch. It seems to be broken.” Michelle frowned at that, sorry to hear that Caroline’s birthday present might be faulty.

“Whenever I wind it up it ticks way too quickly,” she continued, walking towards her delectable flatmate and winding up the watch, “Listen.” She held it out on its chain, just next to Michelle’s ear, the other girl looking up at her scrumptious medic friend in the mirror.

“And I think every tenth tick is a tiny bit slow,” she added, noting how Michelle’s eyes seemed to be drawn to the watch, “Just concentrate on it and tell me if you can hear a funny tick. Focus your mind on the watch, listen for that odd tick. It comes every now and then. You’ll need to keep listening for quite a while. You don’t need to look at it though. Don’t bother staring at the watch in the reflection of the mirror. It’s so shiny and bright don’t try and look at it, just listen for the extra tick.” She delicately eased the watch forwards and to the side so that, rather than looking at it in the mirror, Michelle now had it a few inches in front of her eyes.

“Listen for the tick,” whispered Caroline into her friend’s ear, “And look at the shiny watch. It’s so hard to hear the odd tick. It’s so difficult to keep looking at it. It’s making you so tired staring at it. Your eyes are feeling so heavy. They’re drifting down, closing tight. When they close you will be completely hypnotised and you will be under my control. Close your eyes Shelly.” Her flatmate did so, her head falling backwards into Caroline’s arms.

“You are deeply hypnotised and you are under my command Shelly. I want you to open your eyes and join me in my bedroom where we will make love with Sal and Kim.” Michelle stood up and followed Caroline into the medic’s bedroom. There the two other girls were locked in a passionate embrace, their hands rubbing against each other through their clothes.

“Girls,” announced Caroline, causing them to stop, “When I count to three I want you to wake up. We will then make love. It doesn’t matter how late we get for the party, we’re going to enjoy ourselves here first! One, two, three.” Sally, Kimberly and Michelle slowly came to. It was Michelle who woke up the fastest. She smiled naughtily at Caroline.

“You little minx!” she giggled.

“Come and punish me,” instructed the medic, her lab coat and stethoscope already on the floor. Immediately Michelle was upon her, pushing the raven haired beauty onto her back as they kissed passionately, joined moments later by their two other flatmates. Sally took a moment to pull her dress up off her body, revealing her sexiest pair of black bra and panties underneath. Kim undid the buttons on her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders along with her bra.

They climbed onto the bed and started kissing their way up the medic’s legs. Once they reached her hips they undid the bow holding up Caroline’s trousers and eased them off her legs, before Kim started playing with Michelle’s ass, as the Supergirl wannabe lay on top of Caroline, while Sally started trying to tease off the medic’s top, which was difficult as the dark haired beauty was pinned and locked in an aggressive embrace.

Realising this, Michelle pulled back and helped Sally tease up Caroline’s blouse, before the delectable black girl felt her own body start to respond to Kim’s delicate ministrations. The nurse had slipped two fingers under the blue material of Michelle’s skirt and was teasing the edge of her pussy lips in a maddeningly gentle manner! Michelle started rocking herself against Kim’s fingers, which meant she was also rocking against Caroline’s aroused body. The two of them began to moan.

Smiling devilishly across at Sally, Kim withdrew her fingers a moment just to ease off Michelle’s skirt before re-inserting them aggressively, while she used her other hand to push up against Caroline’s pussy, slipping aside the thin material of the medic’s panties, which were already soaked. The two lovers lying on top of each other gasped out loud to feel this, and were soon moaning as Sally, following her Asian flatmate’s lead, used her tongue to stimulate Michelle’s breasts, while her hands worked their magic on Caroline’s chest.

As Michelle rocked against Caroline and the pair of them felt their pussies rubbing against each other, both stimulated by Kim’s expert manipulations, while their throbbing nipples were teased and aroused even further by Sally’s equally gifted lovemaking, they felt their orgasms build deep inside. They were not long in arriving and soon the pair of them were screaming their joy, very loudly and enthusiastically!

Sated, Michelle clambered off Caroline and turned to Kim, who offered no resistance as she was pushed onto her back and felt her bare chest be suckled by her gorgeous flatmate. Simultaneously Sally found herself on her back, unclipping her bra as her panties were roughly pulled off to allow Caroline’s expert tongue to flick against her love button. Both Sally and Kim were rapidly brought to climax by their lovers’ tongues, the two of them playing with each other’s breasts and even kissing as they reached the repeated heights of orgasm.

Once satisfied, the four girls all huddled together, exchanging kisses and caresses as their bodies calmed down in the afterglow of massive climax. They now ‘had’ to enjoy a group orgasm to satisfy the rules. They took their time about it, enjoying one another’s bodies in an act of love making that made them no less than 45 minutes late for the party!

And so what had started out as a way of coaxing each girl out of her shell to admit her love for her three flatmates became a way of life for Caroline, Sally, Kimberly and Michelle. They stayed together through to the medic’s final year and joined her when she was transferred to London for the start of her career as a doctor.

In time they went their separate ways, to marriage, families and the like. But they made sure they had at least one weekend a year where the three of them could meet somewhere privately and play the game that had given them so much pleasure over the years, a game thought up to allow them the delicious thrill of hypnosis and lesbian love... a game, of seven simple rules.

THE END