The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sex Experiment: Sorority House, part 2

At the end of the week all thirteen of the girls walk into the last building of the University, a brand new and large facility isolated by a fence and security guards.

There is talk about new labs and a new line of research going on inside it, but the Dean does not reveal a thing about it, telling everyone about a non-disclosure contract with the sponsors.

Intrigued and excited at the prospect of an excitement job and earning a lot of money, the sorority sisters enter the metal doors and start the first day of the rest of their lives.

“It is amazing Lisa!” Mandy says entering the building. “Not only you got us a way to pay for the new decoration of our sorority house, but also got us such hot jobs! I can’t believe I’m going to be a model!” She performs a small turn and the girls laugh.

“Yeah! This sponsoring thing was great; your step mom really helped us with her contacts.” Diana says full of hope.

“But remember girls...” Mary says in her classy but arrogant tone. “I’ve already been a model and did advertising. It is not all glamour and fun, it is hard work too.” She speaks as if she had been a great and experienced star.

They see several security guards and it only makes the large group of girls feel this project is a serious thing. A young receptionist lets the group in and shows all of the coeds into what looks like a conference room. Soon they are all sat and gossiping in low tones, waiting for the company personnel to come and talk about the project.

Doctor Jessie Taylor enters the room and looks around at all the girls.

“Good Morning Ladies, I am Dr. Taylor.”

“Hello doctor!” They all answer with big smiles on their faces.

“So, all of you have decided to respond to our advertisements in your college? And I take it you all know each other?” ‘Yeah’, ‘yes sir’, ‘yes doctor’ ... all the girls nod and agree and Taylor smiles. ‘Lovely’, he thinks.

“We are from the Alpha Beta Kappa sorority sir, we are all sorority sisters.” Lisa says.

“Good.” He nods, still smiling. “Now ... let’s see what you’ve been told.” He says casually, smiling warmly as the girls pay attention, still high with happiness about the great deal they found. “All of you understand that we are offering you US.$ 100,000 each for one year of your complete cooperation in our studies of human nature and a few physiological effects of some new pharmaceuticals?”

“Yes.” They all agree in subdued voices.

“Now ... you must adhere to all of our instructions without restraint. The experiment requires complete obedience to its steps. You will eat the foods that we provide and sleep in the beds we provide in the dorm here. You must follow the procedures, no matter what we require of you.”

‘Yes’, ‘ok’, the girls mutter in agreement.

“Yes sir, we are aware of that.” Lisa says in a louder voice, answering for them all.

“Good Miss Cornfield. You will all have in your possession a cell phone, which we will provide.” He presses a button and a strange, yet sophisticated looking phone shows on a screen behind him.

“Wow!” Rhiana says looking at the phone.

“I never saw this kind of cell phone before.” Carol says, looking at the high tech looking phone.

“Ladies.” Taylor says silencing the gossip of the girls. “First we need to make sure all of you are able to be hired.” He says handing each one of the coeds a three page application sheet.

Some of the girls giggle, some take a look at the application sheet, some use the time to chat with the friend by her side ... they act just like a school class filled with undisciplined pampered girls.

“I must warn you that, while you are filling them out, I would like complete silence. Don’t talk to each other even a whisper or you’ll be asked to leave.” The girls receive the papers and shut up, too scared to be kicked out so soon. “Begin.”

All of the beautiful sorority sisters start to fill the blanks. Bruna looks very concentrated; she is a serious and smart girl when she has a task on her hands. Some look relaxed, like Michelle and Mary, but most are tense. The money this project will pay is everything for Diana, for instance, and she is deadly scared of not being chosen for the project.

Jessie Taylor smiles and begins to look at each of the girls individually. Noticing the clothes they are wearing, remembering the briefing Lynn Payton sent about each one and trying to determine their personalities.

Michelle is dressed casually on a short skirt and pink tank top, the word ‘princess’ written on gold letters over her chest. She has large hoop earrings and has her black straight hair carefully combed. Doctor Taylor smiles, amused. ‘We’ll see how much of a princess she can be’ he thinks himself.

Natalia has on tight jeans that show off her muscular legs and a red strapless top, which also clings to her athletic form. Her hair is in a pony tail, with a little hair falling over her face in a cute way. She looks young and impish, like a cheerleader tart.

Doctor Taylor looks at her breasts in the form fitting clothes and thinks that she’ll have a bit of a harder time adjusting as some of the other girls. Her file says she is strong willed and has a dominant streak, so she’ll take a little more effort than most to break.

Mary, as usual, is wearing expensive clothes of famous labels. She has make up on her face and light pink gloss on her lips, looking like she is going to pose for a photo shot. She is wearing a summer dress that shows her slim body, without baring too much skin, and a fancy jacket over it. She is also wearing earrings, a classy necklace and a beautiful girdle. Mary is one of the few girls wearing high heels in the room.

Taylor smiles at Mary, thinking that her designer taste could get her into trouble ... maybe her taste can be changed so she starts to walk around it in nothing but the finest corset, thong and high heels.

Rhiana is biting her lower lip nervously. She really looks tense. The brunette beauty is wearing a nice black dress that hugs her body. It has a strap over one shoulder, leaving the other one bare. The doctor can notice she is not wearing a bra, but then, with small firm boobs like hers, she doesn’t need one. A necklace and 3″ sandals complete her attire. She has a little make up that highlights her large beautiful eyes and her lips are painted with a light pink lipstick. She wants to impress, this project is very important for her future.

Jessie Taylor thinks she looks very pretty, but needs some work in his mind. Her breasts are too small, even if perky and firm, but her choice to go braless is a very good sign.

Bruna smiles as she finishes the application papers. She has on a sexy low necked purple top and cut off shorts, the kind of short shorts that’d make most girls blush. She is not shy about her body and she likes to show off. Both her huge boobs and her perfect legs are in full display.

Doctor Taylor stares openly at her chest for a second, then smiles to himself, just enjoying the view. The girl has so much potential! She is ambitious, voluptuous and, as much as Lynn could tell him, slutty. He suppresses a chuckle. ‘I think I might take some time with this one’ he thinks ‘as well as the other huge breasted girl at the table — Isabelle’.

Lisa is also well dressed in a white blouse, the heavy bra marking the material, showing how careful she is to keep her large tits in check. A classy grey skirt and 3″ high heels complete her professional look, as an added item she is wearing stockings, earrings and a necklace that draws attention to her impressive boobs. She wants to look nice, professional and still cute, just like her step mother suggested.

Little does the brunette beauty know that her step mom is a member of Taylor’s ‘organization’ and has set up Lisa and her hot friends for the old man. Lynn uses the company’s drugs to keep her rich husband under her control.

Jessie Taylor looks at the sexy girl. In fact he has known her since she was a kid and saw her pictures every now and then, since her step mother was working with him. Unbeknownst to her, she’s had a few of his doses on specific occasions for Lynn’s benefit. Lisa has even been monitored as she’s gone out for a random one night stands fully under his control.

Diana is another girl that looks worried with the papers. The tall Latina is in a blue dress that has a deep V shaped neckline. The dress is long enough not to be considered obscene, but short enough to show her mile long perfect legs. Her hair is up in an elaborate bun and she is wearing high heels too.

Taylor thinks blue is a good color on her. And the cleavage she is showing is as enticing as her legs. This one will be particularly easy, since her uncertainties and fears are easy to work on, just like Rhiana.

Carol is in her favorite yellow dress. It is classy yet flashy; it draws attention and hugs her body. The too short hem of the dress does not look obscene because she is wearing black leggings underneath, also clinging to her legs. The high heels complete her extravagant and fashion style.

Doctor Taylor is impressed. The girl likes to show off and likes to look unique, she’s got something going, he thinks to himself, and we can keep it going! Carol has what it takes to become a perfect seductress and exhibitionist.

“I’m done.” Isabelle announces, finishing the sheet. The busty blonde is in tight jeans that show how curvy and large her butt is and how thick are her legs. The top she is wearing is not all that revealing, grey and with no neckline. The bra underneath also looks massive, but it can’t hide the fact that she has huge tits in her tiny body.

Martha is dressed in a short skirt and a plain T-shirt with the confederate flag on it. She doesn’t wear makeup or jewelry, having a natural kind of beauty and a cute face that looks younger because of the braces on her teeth.

The doctor smirks at Martha’s dress. The girl doesn’t even realize it is offensive to a lot of people. But it is ok; it’ll be fun to test the limits of the ‘teaching method’ by confronting her with her prejudice and turn it into a fetish.

Paula is in a short dress and sandals. The dress has a floral motif, showing a little cleavage and a little leg, both of which are delightful. But her best asset is her amazing hip to waist ratio and the dress shows it beautifully, the girl’s hourglass figure is unbelievable!

The doctor stares at her for a moment, thinking about the small cutie in a corset. He shakes his head to be able to think clearly, this girl has what it takes to be a top hottie, just a little help from implants and she’ll be perfect.

Andrea is in a mousy brown dress, bashful and boring. But it can’t hide her nice slim body. The tall beauty has legs to die for and a natural sexiness that most girls only dream of. Her bright blue eyes are like a beacon, and the doctor has to use all his will power not to stare at them for too long.

Jessie Taylor is again impressed. She stands out to him in the fact that her eyes are so blue. He just knows he’ll have to play upon it.

Mandy is in a short pleated skirt and white tank top with the power puff girls drawing on it, looking almost childish. The skirt is ok, it looks bashful. But she is braless like Rhiana and her boobs are slightly larger than her friend’s, so the tits sway a little too much to be considered bashful!

Doctor Taylor smiles boldly at her, enjoying her brashness, enjoying the Lolita style and the almost open sexual appeal of her clothes.

A few minutes later all the girls are done. Jessie Taylor motions for them to put their pens down.

“Is everyone done?” He asks and they nod in silence. “Now ladies, allow me to scan these for a moment.” He takes all the sheets. “And in the mean time, lunch will be served to you in the lounge. Please proceed there, and help yourselves to whatever you want.

As they relax, get up and walk out, chit chatting among themselves, the doctor stops each girl at the door.

“I require a picture from each of you individually.” He holds up a digital camera and offers Bruna, the first girl, a plain white wall to pose against. “Each of you in turn please...”

The girls laugh and joke about the pictures to be taken. Each one stops in front of the white wall and lets him take her picture from several positions, not knowing it’ll be labeled the ‘before’ photo during this experiment.

“Good!” He praises each girl in turn and smiles. “Very lovely.” He saves the pictures to each girl’s application file when he is done. “Now ladies, go enjoy yourselves. There is wine, steaks, seafood, chicken and even hamburgers ... I’ll be back in an hour.”

As soon as the old man leaves the girls start to cheer and giggle, talking loud and in agitated tones as they sit and start their meals. The hot coeds are relaxed and feel like they are walking on clouds, lost in a daydream as they gossip and dream about the cash and fame they’ll earn in the near future. They look like little girls who just got a new toy.

Unknown to the girls there are several special drugs in the food. They make the sorority sisters feel even more relaxed and assured. A few girls are even feeling overtly horny as an expected side effect.

After a while the talk starts to fade, the girls are anxious to start the project or, at least, be told what it is about! But the soothing effects of the drugs are making them meeker and more timid, the first stage of their change is about to begin and the special compounds need about an hour to kick in fully.