The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sex Experiment: Sorority House, part 6

The day begins normally enough for the girls. First they wake up and go to the communal showers. The thirteen hot coeds joke among themselves and have a good time. Of course, most of the jokes are now about sex, they can’t stop talking about giving head, ass fucks, gangbangs, eating cum and — most important — having sex with the hot older guys around.

They return to their dorm rooms and their clothes are already set for them. Very little clothes protect their modesty, no bra or panties ... again! White Lycra leggings and a white spandex top, with the company logo. The top just covers their breasts and the thin material is already a little see-through, their areolas and nipples are visible through it. When they start to sweat it’ll get totally transparent. Socks and sneakers complete the wardrobe, so they all figure out they will have a work out morning.

The girls go to the diner room and have their breakfast, swallowing the many pills for today and each one takes two injections with ‘extra hormones’ as informed by the doctors.

Only then does Nurse Stevens guide them all to the gym, where each one has her personal exercise routine handed by the nurse. They all start with the treadmill, making a long line of beauties running on the machines, all of it captured by the dozens of cameras around.

Just when they are starting to heat up, Michelle’s phone beeps. She sees a message summoning her to Doctor Taylor’s examination room.

The fit brunette leaves her friends while they are still running on the treadmills. She doesn’t understand why she will not finish her routine, but thinks that a summons has to mean something good, Michelle hopes she is not in trouble!

* * *

Doctor Taylor sees the beautiful girl walking down the corridor with the camera system. After his success with Rhiana almost a week ago he is certain that it is time to move to a new target.

And he thinks Michelle will be an easy one. She has shown time and again she is the sluttiest of the girls and the one more open to ‘new experiences’, meaning, being fucked in different ways by different men.

Doctor Taylor already has one of his main collaborators, James Johnson, interested in the brunette beauty. The old and powerful executive is the major power in a chemistry industry, essential to the project. He is the one who provides this little ‘enterprise’ all the illegal chemical compounds the project needs.

He wants her not only for his own pleasure, but to use her in his negotiations and to seduce fellow executives to set them up and get blackmail material on them. Johnson wants Michelle trained not just to have sex. She must be a master at pleasing a man.

She will be thrust into ‘classes’ about many different types of sex acts and she’ll have to train the techniques with lots of different men. She’ll learn to use all parts of her body to please them. She will have to learn to give massive pleasure more than receiving.

He sees Michelle giggling and joking as she is lead by nurse Stevens, who has been their chaperone in the installations, to a part of the facility she never had been to before.

When she finally enters the strange room a familiar face greets her with a warm smile.

“Michelle, come in.” He waves her in.

“Doctor Taylor!” She smiles and giggles. “You are back!”

“Yes. I am.” He motions for her to sit on a comfortable chair.

“Cool, what can I do for you Doctor?” She asks licking her lips as she sits down.

“First, drink this.” He hands her a purple steaming drink.

“Ok.” She swallows the liquid without thinking twice. Michelle has been taking all kinds of drugs and vitamins since she started the experiment and is no longer curious about what they are.

“Good, this will help you with your next training.” He says with an evil smile. “You have shown the qualities we are looking for in our girls.” The pretty brunette moans when she hears it, aroused because she pleased one of her bosses. “We’ll start another kind of training, designed to your talents, and I wanted to tell you about these classes in person.”

“Ok ... am I the only one taking them?” She asks.

“For now, yes. You’re advancing quickly and so you’re ready to start training before the others.” He praises her and her pussy moistens. “But several of the girls are in the right path and we’ll soon get them to advance in their true talents. But you are the first to reach the needed level of ... cooperation spirit young lady.”

“Really?” She feels proud of herself. “I am so happy my effort has been recognized!”

“Oh, we rapidly recognized you were just the type of girl we wanted to use in our company.” He chuckles. “But, please, answer a question. Are you feeling any strange side effects lately? Insomnia? Nervousness? Excitement?”

“I-I must confess I’ve been aroused all week long, I think it may be some side effect of the drugs...” She answers unsure.

“Good, it is a good sign Michelle.” He says, hoping to calm her down. “In fact we were hoping for an energy burst from the vitamins, and a little sexual excitement is absolutely normal. In fact it’ll help you with your training.”

“Oh, ok!"’ She nods with a smile. “I’m glad to know the effect was expected!”

“Let’s get down to business.” He cuts her. “You know we want you girls to be our company’s front faces and you are expected to be in every party and meeting with important clients.”

“Yes sir.” She nods meekly.

“You are aware that we expect you to be an asset in our negotiations and parties.” He says as if it was quite obvious. “You girls are basically eye candy, but you can be more than that. We want you all to be able to help us convince our clients and executives that working with us—or for us—has better fringe benefits.”

“Ok...” The brunette answers, not really following Doctor Taylor. “And how do we do it?”

“Michelle, you are all beautiful young girls.” He chuckles. “What is the best thing you have to offer? What makes you special?”

“Our beauty?” She says, trying to guess his meaning.

“Good Michelle!’ he taps her head like a pet. “But more than your beauty: your body. You all have smoking hot bodies ... and you know that sex sells, right?”

“Yes, sex sells.” She agrees. The subliminals make this obscene conclusion a total truth in her eyes.

“And if sex sells, we must use it to our benefit.” He explains. “You girls are our weapon to beat the competition. We will use your talents, meaning your bodies, to sell. And what sells Michelle?”

“Sex!” She says giggling.

“So ... what do we use to sell?”

“SEX!” She almost yells it, feeling very smart because she knows the answer.

“And what you and your friends have to offer?”

“Our bodies...” She says and thinks for a moment, making a face as she tries to concentrate. She is in the brink of a conclusion, but her mind is fighting it. Finally she smiles and says with a submissive tone. " ... our bodies for sex!”

“I knew you’d understand.” Doctor Taylor laughs. “I knew you’d be the first girl to understand it. You’ll be a valuable asset for the company because you’ll use your bodies for sex.”

“I-I see.” Michelle starts to press her legs together, uncomfortably trying to rub her pussy. This is making her extra horny.

She starts to feel a weird itch on her breast. It feels almost like an irritation or skin rash but then Michelle’s boobs begin to tingle with such arousal that she can’t help but touch her own nipples. They are harder than ever.

“Oh, I guess the formula has interacted with your ... vitamins!” Doctor Taylor smiles. “Now, since this is your first lesson we’ll start with something easy. Are you used to perform oral sex on your boyfriends Michelle?”

“Y-yes sir.” She giggles embarrassed.

“Good. Oral sex is a good way to please the clients and your bosses at the company.” Taylor smiles warmly to the brunette. “It is something you can do under a meeting table or a desk and so he can keep working while you perform your duties.”

“So, I am going to train ... cock sucking?” She asks surprised.

“You are going to train ways to please a man.” He says coldly and she shuts up, ashamed of her blunder. “Do you want to be an asset for the company?”

“Yes sir, very much!” She nods enthusiastically.

“And what is your only talent?”

“My hot body sir.”

“So, how do you use it to please important men?” He asks as if she was a retarded. “What do you have to offer?”

“My hot body sir.” She answers defeated before she adds. “For sex.”

“So, now that you understand your place and tasks here, let me call the first gentleman that offered his services as your ‘training ground’.” He presses a button and a man enters the room. “I think you know Professor Masters. He’ll be your first ‘donator’, meaning he is a man that allows you to suck his cock.”

“Professor Paul Masters? Belle is his assistant in College!” Michelle asks, feeling shy about being this horny in front of a man she knows from college.

“Hello Michelle.” He says staring very lustfully at her body. “It’ll be real good to get to know you better.”

“Hi sir ... I-I didn’t know that professors from our University would be invited...” she can’t help but blush as her nipples threaten to rip the white spandex top open. The sexual excitement is just too strong for the poor girl, seeing the fat old man makes her cunt throb.

“My old friend Paul Masters has some rare and important skills we’d like to have at our project. His studies about influencing behavior patterns would be very handy to fine tune our methods.” Taylor explains. “But he wasn’t really sure about ... err, joining our research, at least until we recruited his beautiful young assistant, Miss Isabelle Vagaba, your top heavy blonde friend. Now he is interested in seeing firsthand the results of our project ... and to see if our girls are really competent at using their assets to please the company associates. Are you any good at using your assets Michelle?”

“Yes sir.” She nods with a proud smile. “I must confess I’ve always been a flirt and a teaser, I have trained all my life in the ways to make men lust for me ... and I’m not a prude, so pleasing guys is nothing new to me.” She stops blushing. “I just, well, I never did it professionally!”

“Oh, but I trust your talents Miss Grant.” Taylor chuckles. “I’m sure you’ll give Professor Masters a glimpse of what he may expect of Belle once she finishes her training.”

“Good God Taylor.” Masters looks at the hot brunette wide eyed, his hand rubbing his erection without the man even noticing what he is doing. “You were serious. It works!’

“What works?” Michelle asks.

“Our Training method.” Taylor answers. “He is impressed at how fast you became a focused professional girl who is aware of her real assets and is ready to use them for her career advancement and the benefit of the company.”

“Oh!” Michelle giggles proudly. “Thanks!”

“Sit down Masters.” Taylor waves his friend to sit on a comfortable chair in front of Michelle. The fat man does it with his eyes never leaving her hot body. Taylor grabs a pillow and places it on the floor in front of the fat old man. “Now Michelle, Professor Masters has generously agreed to be your first training subject, thank him for the opportunity he is giving you and start honing your oral skills.”

There is a moment of tension as Michelle’s face changes into a frown, she looks in doubt. Masters look at Taylor with a worried face, but the doctor stares at Michelle with confidence. The coed feels nervous and blushes, but she can’t understand why she is this embarrassed. It is just a part of her job, she thinks that her task at hand is no big deal, just a smart use of her talents, her real assets. But still something bothers her, in the back of her mind she feels something is wrong, even if she can’t see what it is.

After a long minute her face relaxes and she giggles, breaking the tension. Masters smiles and lays back on the chair, opening his legs. Michelle stands up from her chair and kneels down in front of him, between his spread legs.

“Ok sir.” She nods to Doctor Taylor as she unzips the fat Professor Masters. “It is my first time giving head professionally Professor.” The brunette manages to take the half hard cock out of the pants. “I hope you don’t mind being my first ‘client’ sir.”

“Not at all!” Masters moans in answer as she licks over the shaft before engulfing it. “Oh God! I can’t wait to feel Belle doing this to me.”

The brunette stops with the cock half buried in her lips, as that weird feeling that something is wrong comes back.

“Michelle. You need to focus.” Doctor Taylor says. “Start sucking his cock. If you do not satisfy Professor Masters the test will be a failure and you will be expelled. No matter what, please him. Do you understand?”

“U-hu!” She nods, biting her lower lip. “I-I’ll do my best sir.” she says in the brief moment she lets the pole pop out of her mouth. Michelle looks at Taylor wide eyed. She is scared with the possibility of being expelled from the project.

Paul Masters looks down at Michelle’s head bobbing up and down his lap, her velvet lips expertly working on his cock. The formerly respectful old man never had an affair with his students, even with all those tarts walking around in skimpy clothes during his classes.

“I can’t believe it, she is great Taylor.” He moans grabbing her silk hair and forcing his engorged manhood deeper into her throat. Michelle takes it deep like a porn star, showing that she is used to handling hard cocks in her mouth. “You were right old friend, now I see what I have been missing, these little sluts ... fuck!” He groans, trembling in pleasure. “I can’t wait to feel Belle’s lips on my cock!”

“Yes, your hot big titted Isabelle will be yours soon, you just have to join us ... and think of all her slutty friends, thirteen hot coeds, as eager to please as Michelle here. Will you miss this chance Paul?”

“Fuck, NO!” He yells grabbing her hair tighter. “I’m in, count me in!”

“See Michelle? You just did a great service to the Company. You recruited a major researcher into our ranks!” He pats her head with affection, proud of his test subject’s efficiency. “Suck the cock of your friend’s boss Michelle. You’ll have ‘loads’ to tell Bella when you see her again.”

“Well, I hope Isabelle doesn’t mind!” Michelle giggles and swallows the pole again, bobbing her head again... “She’ll be jealous when she finds out I pleased her boss.”

“You are her best friend ... you little hot slut, I’ve seen you both prancing around in miniskirts and sheer tops braless ... those tits of yours bouncing with each step.” He grunts out holding his orgasm, trying to enjoy the delightful blowjob as long as he can. “How big are those tits of hers?”

“I-I have seen her bra tag once—36 DDs.” Michelle answers without taking the cock totally out of her mouth, almost gagging on the words. “Pretty big, hum?” the brunette moans, noticing it excites the old man to hear about his hot assistant. “I’m sure you’ll love to suck on her hooters!

Paul Masters grunts and almost instantly cums hard in her mouth. He spills his seed into her throat. Fucking this coed beauty was too much to handle at the moment. Not to mention that the old widower has already been celibate for months.

Michelle licks her lips as she gulps down the semen, amazed at the massive volume the old man spurts out of his pole. As much as she tries the brunette ends up letting a little bit of sperm.

Professor Maters is groaning wildly, trembling as he cums. Suddenly he pulls his dick from her eager mouth and points it to her cute face.

“You slut, I always wanted to do this!” The fat man covers Michelle face completely. “Always dressed like a whore ... now take what you deserve.” He spills yet another load of semen that hits her luscious hair. Michelle looks like a mess with her face and hair all painted with his white goo.

“You better learn to hold your wad old man!” Taylor laughs as his fellow professor relaxes and slides down on the chair, exhausted and with a satisfied grim on his face. “There are twelve other of these beauties here, including your precious Isabelle. You’ll have to hold your orgasms for a little longer if you want to use them all!’

“Well, now that I’m working here I think I’ll have time to fuck each one of them eventually.” Masters chuckles.

Michelle licks her lips clean and feels the sperm sliding down her cheek, falling to her chest. She is a bit lost. She actually orgasmed along with him, more than that, the taste of cum was not the usual bitter and nasty thing that she got used, but never actually liked. She did enjoy the taste, it was great!

“Michelle.” Doctor Taylor looks proudly at the kneeling girl, who shivers in the afterglow of a gentle but long climax. “You excelled at your task. I hope all your friends reach your level soon, but I knew you’d be the first to become a useful asset for the company.”

“Thank you sir!” she feels the cunt tingle at the praise.

“Now follow me, Nurse Stevens will help my old friend Paul.” He helps the brunette to her feet and guides her out of the room. Michelle sees nurse Stevens kneeling down in front of Professor Masters, to lick clean his cock, before Taylor closes the door.

“Shouldn’t I take a bath sir?” She asks blushing as a group of technicians pass them by, smiling when they notice her frosted face, the semen sliding slowly down from her face to her body.

“No, it is ok.” He chuckles. “We are all professionals here, and it is good for the employees moral to see a hot young girl like you covered in cum.”

“O-ok.” She nods, not wishing to complain.

“Please Miss Kant, enter this room.” He opens a door with a magnetic card and they enter a straight but long room. It has a line of six chairs on each side of the walls and a last one at the far corner. On top of the chairs are green pillows and in front of each chair there is a red pillow. Michelle notices the name of one of her friends written in gold on each pillow.

“What is it?” She asks seeing a pillow with her name. They stop in front of it.

“This is the room where you’ll hone your skills. Everyday just before lunch and at night, before you got to sleep, you’ll receive a message by your phone telling you to come here.” He says grabbing the green pillow on the chair and shows it has her name. “You’ll kneel down here...” He replaces the red pillow with the green one. " ... and one man will sit on the chair, your take his cock out and suck it until he cums. You are expected to swallow it all unless he wants to spurt at your face or body.”

“So ... I’ll train cocksucking here?” She asks giggling.

“Yes. We’ll find enough volunteers to keep you in constant practice, don’t worry.” He smiles. “I’m sure your already fine oral skills will become impressive in no time.”

“What about the other chairs?” She asks.

“Don’t worry, your friends will be joining you in the training as they manage to reach the right set of mind.” He shrugs. “I think Rhiana, Natty, Diana and Lisa are very close to begin phase two and join you as one of our elite trainees, but all of the girls show potential to become as useful as you are, so you may see Isabelle, Martha or even Andrea kneeling by your side.”

“Elite trainee...” She repeats it proudly.

“Of course you are an elite trainee; you already showed what you’re worth.” He pats her ass. “I like girls who understand that all they have to offer is their bodies, that they are only good as sex toys — that fucking men is their only talent and use it professionally, with purpose. Like you just did.”

“Thank you sir!” All doubt left Michelle.

She can’t even wonder why she has been in doubt before. This is what she was born for, Michelle can’t think of any other way of living but using her body to provide sex for men professionally.

“There is a bathroom in front of this room, the first door to the left.” He says giving her the card that opened the door and leaving her alone. “Use it after you are done here and return to the dorm room afterwards. This will be your daily routine Miss Kant.”