The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sex Machine

(I suppose the idea for this came from a couple of emails I received after the Dr Prim story expressing surprise/disappointment that I hadnt developed the concept/description of the Sex Machine a little more. My logic for that was that it was more or less just a bed/box to make the 2 ladies more like sex dolls than humans, but the ‘circuitry’ has now come up with this.)

Lucy lay on the bed gasping with exhaustion as Mike disconnected the probe that was filling her slit by releasing the socket connecting it up to the computer programming. Despite the fact that it filled her completely she had orgasmed so often that her sticky juices were dribbling down her thighs. When he pulled the probe out, Lucy let out a moan of pleasure and her juices flowed freely. Mike looked at the sticky state of the probe and laughed,

“Anyone would think you enjoyed that! Mind the dozen or so orgasms were a bit of a give away!”

Lucy did her best to sit up, and when she had recovered her breath a little she grinned at Mike and said,

“Absolutely fantastic, only problem is its so much better than the real thing! And that’s only 1 part of the whole design. Can’t wait to try the whole device out, I must admit.”

“Somehow I guessed that!” said Mike laughing, “The trouble is that with a horny thing like you I won’t be able to check out the sex enhancement thought unit properly, I need a quiet, shy girl for that. Big problem is finding one!”

Lucy cleaned herself up and put her lab coat and trousers back on. Despite much effort to dry herself she felt her panties quickly dampening again as her juices still continued to dribble out in the afterglow of the event. She thought for a while, then smiled a wicked grin.

“How about that new girl in accounts, she seems very quiet and demure, there’s even a rumour going around that she’s still a virgin at 22! Dont quite know how you get someone like that into a Sex Machine though!”

Mike smiled back, “Easy, you don’t tell her it is a Sex Machine! I don’t know, tell her it’s a full body Medical Diagnosis unit and get her connected up to it that way. Just tell her we would like her help with the research. Once she’s connected up to the thought unit she wont be able to worry about what it is! How are you feeling anyway, any post reaction to the probe, thats the highest level we’ve tried it on, and thats still only about 75% of full power?”

Lucy blushed a little,” Well I still seem to be having mini-orgasms even now, my panties are definitely soggy despite all those towels I used. And my clit is definitely a little tender from all that pleasure! And my nipples still ache from where we used those clips on them the other day as well.”

Mike laughed, “Well I’ve redesigned those clips to be a little less sharp now, but from what I remember you weren’t too concerned about the pain at the time!”

Lucy grinned again, “Not in the slightest, the stimulation was amazing, I thought I was in heaven. And that was only 60% of full power. Can’t wait to see what 100% is like!”

Mike smiled, “Well again we will find out very soon. Hopefully with our demure ‘little virgin’. Mind she wont be demure for long once we fully connect her up to this little baby. Do you know her name, I’ll ring John in accounts and see if we can ‘borrow’ her for a few hours?”

“Think it’s Stephanie. Just say to John that its the new quiet girl in his department you want to do some R&D with, and he’ll know who you mean.” Lucy replied.

Mike made a phone call, then put down the phone and smiled,

“ Thursday morning she’s coming here to help. John says he wont give her any choice in the matter when I explained the reason why I chose her. Gives us all of tomorrow to put all the equipment in the unit, and prepare a ‘nice treat’ for Stephanie Thursday morning! Might as well go home now Lucy, then we can make an early start in the morning.”

Lucy did a pretend curtsey to Mike, and said " Yes Sir, your horny little assistant obeys your command.”

Mike laughed loudly,“I know we do some work in the field of cybernetic research Lucy, but I havent turned you into an obedient machine.........................yet!", Lucy just giggled.

* * *

In the accounts department Stephanie politely answered her phone as always,

“Stephanie, it’s John your boss here, can you come into the office I have some news for you.”

She hoped it was good news! She knocked nervously on his door, and entered when told to do so. Judging by the big smile on his face she wasn’t in trouble!

“Stephanie, I have 2 pieces of good news for you, firstly I’m ending your trial period early because you are so good at your work, you are hired permanently. Secondly R&D have asked for you to help them test out our new research unit for them, a Medical Diagnosis Unit so they can run some checks on someone not involved in its development.”

She looked slightly baffled by this, so he explained,

“Any one involved in the development of R&D devices knows what the effects should be, so may give false readings, so they find it easier to bring someone else in from within the company for final tests who will give them genuine results. Don’t worry, its perfectly safe. There’s just 1 thing I should warn you....!”

“Yes?” she asked nervously.

“You will need to be naked for the tests,” and she gulped loudly, " because all the reader units need to be against your skin. But if you’re concerned by that I’m sure they can arrange for 2 of the female assistants to connect you up. You are to report there at starting time on Thursday morning.”

She tried to look brave, and shyly said, “Yes please, if thats possible I would prefer ladies to connect me to it.”

John smiled at her, “Consider it done.” he said and she left the office wondering what it would be like to be a ‘guinea pig’ for the R&D department.

He rang Mike back,

“Sorted it for you, only thing is you are going to have to get Lucy and Kirsty to connect her up in the first place. Of course after that you will be free to do as you wish anyway!”

Mike laughed,” Absolutely! And we will!”

* * *

Lucy got home, and still feeling sticky and tender from that afternoon’s research decided to run herself a hot bath and relax for a while. Stripping off, she was surprised when removing her pair of panties that even now a small dribble of her juices was trickling down her thighs. She wiped herself down again, and for some reason unknown to herself lifted the damp paper to her nose. It smelt sweeter than she expected, though with a slight metallic tang. She just put that down to her senses being heightened by the experience of the afternoon. She slipped herself into the hot bath, and gasped as the water ran up inside her slit, causing her to almost orgasm in pleasure as it washed over her clit. And again when she lowered her tender nipples under the hot water the sensation was amazing. She couldnt resist the concept of slipping 2 fingers inside her and working firmly on her eager clit, while playing with her breasts and nipples with her other hand. It wasnt long before she let out a loud moan as another powerful orgasm burst through her. Removing her fingers from her soggy pussy she was surprised to see her juices had a definite silver tone to them, but just put that down to the new bubble bath she was using.

Dressing again afterwards she was pleased to see she had seemed to stop ‘leaking’ at least, though her nipples seemed larger and firmer than before, and her breasts seemed so much tighter and perter than before she started helping with the research. She just put that down to all the toning the electro-stim devices were giving them.

She decided not to tell Mike about this the next day, more because she didnt want to stop the research for something that was probably only her imagination!

* * *

(Thursday 9am)

Stephanie arrived slightly nervously at work, not quite sure that she wanted to be a ‘guinea pig’ for R&D even if it was only a Medical Health scanning unit. The idea of being naked in this unit didnt appeal to her very much, even if it was only 2 women who would see her that way. She’d asked the previous day at work if she had to do this, and been told ‘Yes,that everyone had to take their turn, and now it was hers’. The thought had crossed her mind of going sick for the day, but she suspected all that would have meant was being volunteered the next day! Also going sick needlessly was not the sort of thing she could do.

She’d been given a pass the previous day to allow her to enter the Research Unit, so she let herself in. Soon she found the room where the test would be carried out, and nervously knocked on the door. She entered when told, and found 3 smiling faces waiting for her as she peered round the door, 1 man and 2 women.

The man spoke to her,

“Hi I’m Mike, I’m in charge of the R&D unit for the development of the err...........Medical Diagnosis Unit, and I’d just like to say thank you for helping us out today. These are my 2 main assistants Lucy and Kirsty, and they will prepare you for the unit, and check you are OK afterwards. As you requested only females to see you naked I will be staying here in the main lab area while you will go in the ‘inner sanctum’ where the MDU is set up. Don’t worry the windows are darkened,I wont be able to see you, we dont like any outside influence in these tests.”

Stephanie just nodded nervously, and quietly said “Thank you for telling me that.”

Mike briefly explained to her all the devices she would be connected up to that morning, working down her body from the brain data scanners to check for things like brain tumours, down to the little metal boots she would wear to check ankle strength and bone density of her feet. She gulped slightly when he told her about the electrodes on the temples, the face mask she would need to wear and the heart regulator devices, and let out even louder gulps when he told her about the sensors that would be attached to her nipples, the suction cups over her breasts (to check for breast abnormalities) and the sensor probes that would be inserted up her vagina and rear. When he finished he asked her,

“Is that all OK?”

Stephanie looked nervously and said, " Err, these vaginal and anal probes, will they hurt at all? I only ask because I’m err.............a virgin and never had anything up there before?”

Mike just smiled gently at her, " A little bit my dear if you are a virgin, but nothing too dramatic. I will ensure you dont get too much discomfort as they enter anyway.” and cast a wink at Lucy.

“Thank you.” she said nervously trying to sound comforted. She’d hoped to save her virginity for the ‘right person’ but he’d never seemed to come along up to now. She supposed she was only losing it in terms of her hymen being torn, not in the real sexual sense anyway.

Kirsty then smiled at her, “Right Stephanie, shall we get started, the sooner we start the sooner it will all be over if thats any help.”

She blushed, “That sounds a nice idea to me!”

Lucy then smiled at her and said “Don’t worry Stephanie, its perfectly safe, I’ve tried most of it out seperately before with no ill effects whatsoever!”

Stephanie wasn’t quick enough to ask her which parts she hadn’t tried out!

The 3 women entered the room, and Stephanie eyed up the MDU nervously, but relaxed when she saw it. It seemed nothing more than a sunken bed that she lay down on, and a transparent sheet that fixed over the top once she was inside it. There did seem to be small holes in the sheet, but she assumed they were simply where the wires and sockets would go through to attach to the diagnostic units.

She stripped naked when promised by Kirsty that no one else but them could see her, and stood before them. Kirsty was surprised that this ‘sweet little thing’ wasn’t more popular with the boys, she didnt have stunning looks, but at the same time she was pleasant on the eye. A full figured, blue eyed blonde should have been quite a catch! It was quite clear however though that this girl was chronically shy, and that was probably the reason why she was still so single.

“Maybe we can leave her with a little more confidence in herself, she almost deserves that to happen.” Kirsty thought to herself, “Still this should be an interesting experience for her mind and body in the meanwhile!”

Kirsty and Lucy then set about ‘dressing her up’ ready, Kirsty starting at her feet with the metal ‘socklets’ she needed to wear, while Lucy started at her head by placing the special skullcap on her. She explained to Stephanie how to breathe through the face mask which she quickly learnt to do without problem. She had to admit to quite enjoying the suction effect when the breast cups were placed over her ample orbs by Lucy. She did however let out a little squeal when Kirsty attached the clips to her nipples! However Mike had readied himself for this moment, and the moment he heard her cries through the headphones turned the stimulators on at a low level. Not enough to arouse her, but enough to take her mind off any pain she may have felt!

They then helped her to the bed, and helped her slide herself in, then the 2 women connected up all the other devices as necessary. Stephanie was so enjoying the nice tingle in her breasts that she didnt notice just how wired up she was becoming! It was only when everything else was settled and they started to insert the 2 probes into her that she realised! She started to cry out when the vaginal probe entered her so Mike just turned the stimulation up slightly more, Stephanie relaxed and entry was achieved. Kirsty then gently pushed in the anal probe as well before sealing Stephanie in.

Lucy checked her over,then told her,

“Very shortly we will start to turn all the devices on, just relax, and if you fall asleep dont worry. The complete check will take about 1-2 hours, but we will be making sure everything is fine throughout. And at the end you will find out just how healthy a young woman you really are.”

Stephanie just nodded as best she could, hoping Lucy was right. She saw them go back to join Mike, and then a minute or 2 later her whole body began to throb gently. So far this didnt seem as bad as she had feared apart from a couple of moments of slight pain.

“ Right, I’ll turn up all the stimulation devices to 25% and see what reaction I get before I switch on any of the neural override units. Be interesting with someone as quiet and shy as her to see if we get any reaction at such a low level. Might try it a little higher if we get no reaction, but wouldn’t go much beyond 33% with someone as innocent as her without ensuring her mind was controlled.” Mike said to the 2 women.

“Probably quite wise,” agreed Kirsty, “it lets us check on things before the ‘big moment’!”

Mike laughed, “Yes it would be fascinating to see anyone’s reaction to 100% settings, let alone someone like her!”

“All levels now at 25%.” said Lucy studiously, " All signs show definite levels of arousal. Clit, nipples and breast tissue all showing clear signs of stimulation enjoyment. Natural increase in heart rate for a sexually stimulated woman, but within safe limits.”

In the chamber Stephanie didn’t know why, but her body was clearly enjoying this experience.The vaginal and anal probes throbbing were causing her to moan with pleasure, and the tingling in her breasts was something she could grow to enjoy. The tingling in her feet and ankles felt like they were being kissed by needles, but in a nice way!

“Right, time to build things up somewhat. switch on all Sex Thought Enhancement units to 75% and increase stimulation units to 60%.” said Mike.

“Stimulation levels increasing..........now. All Sexual thought units now functioning.” replied Lucy.

Stephanie gasped as the stimulation within her suddenly grew greatly in intensity, but the strange thing was that her thoughts were being filled with all things sexual. She began to think of herself having tits, arse and a pussy rather than breasts,a bottom and a vagina, and how nice it was to have them played with in this way. It wasn’t too long before her body could take no more of this new sensation, she let out a loud passionate moan and her first orgasm ripped through her body, soon to be followed by a second.

Mike grinned, “She’s beginning to react nicely, her first ever orgasms reached at 58%. Mind she’s got plenty more to follow. Steadily increase all levels to maximum.”

“Increasing all levels to maximum.............now. Lets wait and see the reaction.” said Lucy eagerly.

Stephanie’s thoughts were suddenly overwhelmed with sexual images, and thoughts flooded her mind of how nice it would be to be nothing more than a sex toy. Her whole body began to shudder as a long stream of orgasms raced through her, even with the probe inside her slit her juices began to flow steadily down her thighs. A milky secretion flowed from her nipples and dribbled down her tummy. By now even through the mask she was wearing loud moans filled with animal passion could be heard coming from her.

“Seems to be working!” giggled Kirsty.

About 30 minutes and a dozen powerful animalistic orgasms later, Mike was happy with the results,

“Lets start winding down and begin to check her recovery rate. Reduce all settings apart from natural thought override cap for now, I want to check her over a little before I let her realise what’s happened.”

Even after levels dropped back below 50% Stephanie’s body still seemed to explode in heavy orgasms, dribbling more juices down her legs. It wasn’t till levels almost reached nil before she seemed to ease back at all,and even then the shudders of afterglow continued. The milky secretion indeed seemed to flow more for several minutes before subsiding slightly.

Lucy checked all her readings, “Vital signs all seem OK, apart from the brainwave functions which are still under control. Pulse and breathing returning to normal levels,heartrate slightly high, but no higher than expected and within safe parameters. Readings are more than fine for a girl who has apparantly had 37 strong orgasms!”

“Excellent! said Mike, “Now all we need to check is that we can return her to the dull demure girl she was before. Release all brainwave controls, check for function status. Better clean her up a little first though!”

Lucy and Kirsty re entered the chamber and Kirsty lifted off the sheet. The smell of her sticky fluids was amazing, and a sweet milky smell from the fluid that had dripped from her breasts. Kirsty had just began to clean her up when Lucy walked over to help. Suddenly Lucy’s eyes began to glaze over, and a hungry look spread over her face. The next thing Kirsty knew was Lucy eagerly lapping up Stephanie’s stickiness with her tongue, and once cleaned starting to suckle the milk that was dribbled on her breasts, and then suckling her for more.

“Lucy, what are you doing?” she asked.

“Cleaning my Goddesses body.” was her reply before continuing with her duty, “Dont you feel the same way?”

“No I don’t!” said Kirsty angry with her, “Lucy behave!”

“I am serving my Mistress” was Lucy’s only reply.

Kirsty placed a towel up Stephanie’s slit to clean her and gasped as she felt her clit, there seemed to be a tiny puncture mark and a thick silvery substance on her finger when she removed it. She called Mike in quickly. He checked her over as well.

“Must be the high voltage electro-stim has sparked a tiny hole, hopefully nothing to worry about. But I’m concerned by Lucy’s behaviour. Still we’d better awaken her and see.”

He went and switched off the thought override unit, and then he and Kirsty began to unplug Stephanie while Lucy knelt in worship. Eventually, slowly she began to come round.

Slightly groggily she said, “Well am I OK? Did the diagnosis unit work as expected?", then looking baffled at Lucy asked, “Is she alright?”

“Yes Mistress I am fine, I now only live to serve you.” replied Lucy.

Stephanie simply looked stunned at this news!

Mike said to her “We just need to check you over Stephanie, to make sure you are OK before we let you go back to work. Kirsty has reported 1 small problem I need to check out...........And then there’s Lucy!”

* * *

A few hours later Mike made a phone call to the head of the whole R&D section.

“It seems genetic mutation has taken place to her, mainly in her sexual areas due to the very high levels of electrical stimulation to her body. It wouldnt have even been noticed if it wasn’t for Lucy’s reaction to her bodily fluids making her think Stephanie was her Mistress. It seems that some level of mutation took place in Lucy once tests were carried out at 60% levels, and that caused her to seek out Stephanie’s more mutated juices when she smelt them. It seems ingestion of those fluids was enough to switch her mind off and place it under ‘her Mistresses’ control. The irony is that Stephanie doesnt seem to understand why Lucy is calling her Mistress. It seems to only be with tasting these mutated fluids that causes the mind to be controlled. I’ve booked Lucy in for medical checks to see if we can return her to normal, but Stephanie seems fine and has gone back to work as she wished to!

* * *

(That night at Stephanie’s apartment)

It had been a strange day, or so it had seemed, the tests had seemingly gone fine, but she couldnt work out why 1 of the assistants had started calling her Mistress. Still Mike had told her everything would be OK with her. She’d had a hot bath, and seemingly at last her clit had stopped dribbling juices. She sat down in front of theTV with a nice coffee, and the pizza she had picked up to relax for the evening. About an hour later her door bell rang, she assumed it was her friend Nicki came over for a chat.

However when she opened the door it was Lucy!

“I need to make you my controller Mistress.” Lucy said to her.

“I dont want to be your Mistress!” said Stephanie in reply.

Lucy however forced her way in, and knelt at Stephanie’s feet as she sat back down terrified in her chair, trying to work out how to call for help.

The next thing she knew Lucy had slipped her fingers deep into her slit, and then brought them back out covered in her own sticky, silvery juices. Before Stephanie could say anything Lucy forced her hand into her mouth, and coated Stephanie’s tongue with them.

Within a few minutes the change was dramatic! Gone was the shy little mouse, replaced with a confident Dominant young woman, happy to treat Lucy as her total slave. It wasn’t long before ‘Mistress Stephanie’ was laid naked on her bed having her body worshipped by her ‘humble and worthless slave’. That night Stephanie slept contentedly in her bed while Lucy slept happily at her feet.

* * *

Fortunately Lucy knew that Mike had a day off 2 days later, and that she and Kirsty were designated to do further feedback and tests on the machine without a person in it, as stated to check the safety of it. The hospital had cleared Lucy within hours of arrival, not having seen the effects when Stephanie wasn’t about. The next day she had convinced Mike she was now fine.

Kirsty arrived for work, and it seemed she had beaten Lucy in, no one was to be seen. She had just removed her coat when she felt 2 strong arms tighten around her waist, and another 2 hands put a cloth across her nose and mouth. She soon blanked out. Hours later she woke to find herself covered in sticky juices and a white secretion, and 2 smiling women looking down on her.

“Mistress Stephanie, fellow slave Lucy, its a pleasure and honour to be part of the family.” Kirsty said.

“She has been processed to serve you Mistress in the same way as I am, her body has also been genetically enhanced to bring you pleasure.” Lucy said.

“Excellent!” smiled Stephanie happily, “I look forward to you both serving me well and lengthily in the future.”

“Yes Mistress. so do we!” they replied in unison.

* * *

Ironically Mike never really noticed the transformation in his 2 assistants because when Stephanie wasnt around they acted ‘quite normally’, and of course she was never around during working hours. He was slightly surprised when Lucy and Kirsty moved into a home together, and even more surprised when he found out they were now living very close to Stephanie! When they werent required to serve her, Stephanie was more than happy for her slaves to live as a happy lesbian couple, another shock for Mike as he hadnt realised either of them were ‘that way inclined’ before then. Of course they weren’t!

The Sex machine project was shelved after the problems with Stephanie, though Lucy and Kirsty made sure the device was never scrapped. When a few years later Stephanie found someone she ‘desired’ as a true partner in her life, her 2 slaves ensured that Claire was more than happy to live that role with her.

All lived happily ever after!