The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sextasy 2 — Rushing

Caroline Stephens’ disappearance a week ago had led to the police issuing descriptions of her and her car to the local press in an attempt to find out what happened on the night she went missing. For Jennifer this was the first half way interesting story that she’d been given since coming to work at the Argus six months previously.

The car was a thirty year old Austin Metro. It had been found smashed to pieces at the bottom of a quarry a couple of miles out of town. That morning, prompted by Jennifer’s article about the disappearance, a farmer had phoned the office to say that he’d seen an old Metro driving along a road in the opposite direction to both the town and the quarry on the night Caroline disappeared. The road in question wasn’t a main route to anywhere. It had a few farms and a couple of big country houses scattered along its length.

Jennifer had conscientiously passed this information on to the police. Next, she had written up a report on a school gala day and one on a new council initiative regarding dog fouling. Then, with a sense of mounting excitement, she had taken the paper’s Vauxhall Corsa and driven to the road identified by the farmer.

The first mile or so of the road hadn’t thrown up anything out of the ordinary as Jennifer drove slowly along it casting her eyes over the adjacent hedgerows, fields and patches of woodland. Her initial high spirits were beginning to fade when a police car emerged from a road ending and passed by in the opposite direction.

Jennifer swung the car into the road ending past a sign that read “Peters Research Chemicals”.

* * *

The building that Jennifer had arrived at was a Victorian mansion that had been converted to serve as a company headquarters. She parked the Corsa, pushed through glass front doors frosted with the PRC logo and found herself in a reception area staffed by a blonde woman sitting behind a large wooden desk.

Jennifer smiled and walked up to the desk.

“Hi, sorry to walk in without an appointment. My name’s Jennifer. I’m a reporter at the Argus. I was wondering if there is anyone who would be able to answer a few questions about a girl who disappeared near here a week ago?”

The blonde woman, who Jennifer had by now noticed had an extremely impressive bust, raised her eyebrows at the request.

“We’ve just had the police in asking the very same question. If you take a seat, I’ll go and ask Mr Peters if he has some time to talk to you.”

Jennifer beamed, “Thank you, that’s very kind. Sorry again for barging in unannounced.”

The blonde woman smiled. “Not at all,” she said and walked off through the door. Jennifer noted that the woman’s skirt was quite a bit shorter than normal for an office setting.

* * *

A few moments later the blonde returned and ushered Jennifer into Mr Peters’ wood-panelled office. The conventionally handsome, suited man behind the desk stood up, shook Jennifer’s hand and asked her to take a seat.

“Would either of you like a coffee?” asked the blonde.

“Yes please, Samantha,” replied Mr Peters. He smiled expectantly at Jennifer, who smiled back.

“OK, thank you,” said Jennifer, turning her smile to Samantha. The secretary’s eyes were glinting with some strange emotion. She asked how Jennifer took her coffee and then walked over to a cafetierre in the corner of the room.

“So, how can I help you?” asked Mr Peters.

Jennifer handed the man a picture of Caroline Stephens that she had been given by the police.

“This girl went missing a week ago. I’ve received a tip off that she was last seen driving near here in a mid-eighties Austin Metro. I was wondering if you’d seen either her or the car?”

Mr Peters glanced down at the photo. “The police were here just before you arrived asking about the very same girl.”

Jennifer smiled winsomely. “I might have spotted their car coming out of your drive.”

Mr Peters grinned back. At that point, Samantha returned with two coffees. Jennifer took hers and noted that the brown liquid had a faint greenish tinge. She smelled it and wrinkled her nose at the not unpleasant, but slightly chemical aroma.

“Try it,” urged the man. “It’s coffee with a taste enhancer of our own design added to it. Samantha drinks gallons of the stuff.”

Jennifer sipped the coffee obligingly. It tasted like coffee, but with a super-intense flavour. She could feel a slight tingle as the liquid slid down her throat.

“Mmm,” said Jennifer. “That’s lovely.”

She immediately took a mouthful, savoured it for a second and then swallowed. This time the tingling was a little stronger and progressed down beyond her throat into her chest.

“I love the sensations you get as you drink,” said Samantha. “Try drinking the whole cup. You won’t regret it.”

Jennifer looked round at Samantha and laughed. “OK,” she said and raised the cup to her lips. Jennifer tipped the coffee into her mouth and gulped until the cup was empty. A riot of tingles spread down her throat and up over her scalp. Under her shirt she could feel that her nipples were erect.

“Mmmmm,” said Jennifer.

A few feet behind her, Samantha was watching intently as the chemicals in Jennifer’s body started to take effect. Samantha’s hand moved to her crotch and began to rub. Mr Peters noticed the movement.

“Samantha, go and fetch Tiffany.”

Samantha stopped rubbing her pussy and smoothed the fabric of her skirt. “Yes, sir,” she said with a slight quiver. Samantha walked out.

“Tiffany might be able to help you with your enquiries,” said Mr Peters.

Jennifer struggled to follow what he was saying. “Really?” she replied muzzily.

“Are you ok?” asked a concerned Mr Peters.

“I…” Jennifer began to respond, but she couldn’t quite think what to say. Jennifer shook her head as if to clear it.

Mr Peters stood up and walked around his desk. He put his hands on Jennifer’s shoulders.

“Come on, up you get. Let’s get you on the couch until your head clears.”

Jennifer allowed herself to be steered to a couch at the back of the room. Mr Peters kneeled down next to her.

“How do you feel?”

“A bit weird…”

“Don’t worry. I’m sure it’ll pass in a moment. We’ve tested the taste enhancer extensively.”

Jennifer looked round at Mr Peters. He was smiling genially at her. She felt an immediate impulse to do whatever he wanted. Her pussy began to moisten.

Mr Peters smiled. “Soon Tiffany will be here. You and her are going to get along famously.”

“Yes, Mr Peters,” responded Jennifer.

“Suck my finger”

Mr Peters pointed his index finger at Jennifer’s lips. Jennifer opened her mouth and began to suck.

“Good girl.”

Jennifer continued sucking obediently, all the while looking up at the man in front of her to check he was happy. After a little while, the sound of the door opening caused Mr Peters to look to his left.

“There you are, Tiffany. Say hello to Jennifer.”

In the doorway, a woman with the most enormous breasts Jennifer had ever seen was standing naked apart from a pair of black stockings, high heels and a choker. Her tanned skin was oiled and her pussy was shaved. Dark, curly hair framed her heavily made up face.

“Hello, Jennifer,” said the woman breathily.

Jennifer stopped sucking Mr Peters’ finger and stared in astonishment at the big titted brunette.

“Now bend over and show Jennifer your asshole.”

“Yes, sir.”

Jennifer watched the light play across Tiffany’s heavy breasts as she turned around. Tiffany kept her eyes on Jennifer, smiling demurely as she reached behind herself to pull apart her soft, bronze buttocks. The oil that coated her body seemed to have been thoroughly worked into her anus.

“Samantha, put it in her.”

The secretary emerged into sight from behind the smiling brunette. In her hand was a large buttplug.

“Tell me you want it, whore,” commanded Samantha.

Tiffany’s lower lip trembled. “I want it. I want it all in my slutty little ass.”

“Good little girl,” whispered the secretary as she began to push the plug into Tiffany’s backside. The brunette’s huge tits heaved as the toy popped home.

“Hold it, Tiffany,” ordered Mr Peters. “You can cum in a little while.”

Tiffany straightened up with her thighs pressed tightly together. Her lips trembled violently as she struggled to suppress an orgasm.

Jennifer shook herself out of her reverie. Her panties were soaking. “I think I need to go now,” she said uncertainly.

Mr Peters tore his eyes away from Tiffany. “Don’t worry. This is just a little game that we like to play with Tiffany. There’s nothing wrong. Just relax. Samantha’s going to give you a little pill to help.”

The secretary sat down beside Jennifer. She felt a tingle as one of the blonde’s breasts brushed against her arm. Samantha fished a little green pill from somewhere about her person. She put it on her tongue then leaned in to kiss Jennifer. The riot of tingling across her lips took Jennifer by surprise causing her to reciprocate the blonde’s advance. Almost immediately, Jennifer felt Samantha’s tongue push the pill into her mouth. She opened her eyes to see Samantha’s face inches from her own.

“Swallow it,” said the blonde emphatically. “It’s what you need. It’s what we all need.”

Samantha ran a polished nail down Jennifer’s throat. “Swallow. It.”

The secretary kissed Jennifer forcibly on the lips. Somehow, Jennifer resisted to urge to do as she was told and slipped the pill under her tongue. With her last few drops of willpower, Jennifer pressed down with her tongue to keep the pill in place and swallowed.

The secretary smiled. “Open your mouth,” she commanded.

Jennifer opened wide, keeping her tongue pressed flat to hide the pill. “Good girl,” said the secretary. She nodded to Mr Peters

“OK, Tiffany, time to help Jennifer understand her place in the world,” said Mr Peters. “I want you to squirt in her mouth.”

The brunette visibly spasmed at the order, causing her huge boobs to jiggle a little. She started taking little mincing steps towards Jennifer, keeping her thighs together to avoid cumming before she could fulfil her master’s wishes.

“Are you thirsty, little girl?” asked Tiffany. “I’m going to fuck your face.”

A few more mincing steps and Tiffany was standing in front of Jennifer. The brunette spread her legs and then parted her pussy lips, allowing some juice to drool out. She placed her knees on either side of Jennifer and brought her glistening wide open pussy in front of the reporter’s face. The smell of wet vagina was mixed with an aroma that reminded Jennifer of the coffee. It’s effect was to make Jennifer’s head spin. Before she could move her head, the warm, sopping pussy was pushed into her face. A groan of satisfaction came from above causing Jennifer to look up. All she could see were the undersides of those huge, tanned boobs gently being massaged by Tiffany’s hands. The pussy began to slide up and down.

“Enjoy yourself, Jennifer,” said Mr Peters. “Let Tiffany use you. It’s what you’re for.”

Jennifer inhaled deeply. The whole of her face and upper body was alive with sensation. She could feel the moisture from Tiffany’s vagina dribbling over her lips and down her chin. In her ear she felt hot breath.

“Put out your tongue and take a little taste,” whispered Samantha. “You’ll be surprised how much you like it.”

Jennifer opened her mouth just enough to run her tongue along her bottom lip. The taste was divine, but she barely had time to savour it before Tiffany’s juicy, swollen clitoris was pushed onto her lips.

“Suck it,” urged the brunette. “It’s tasty. Please!”

Tiffany kept grinding her clit into Jennifer’s mouth until she compliantly put her lips around it and started to suck. The big boobed brunette yelped.

“Gooood little girlie. Suck it hard.”

Jennifer smiled and did as she was told. A matter of moments later she felt Tiffany’s hand grab her cheeks.

“Open wide,” said the brunette.

Jennifer obeyed and watched as Tiffany’s free hand snaked down to rub her clit. She looked up at the brunette’s flushed face, visible now above the huge, heaving tits.

“Take it, whore,” said Tiffany and a stream of ejaculate squirted into Jennifer’s mouth.

“Good shot, Tiffany,” said Mr Peters. Jennifer looked over to Mr Peters who was standing with his cock in his hand, masturbating. “Swallow it down, Jennifer.”

Jennifer stared at Mr Peters’ erect penis and swallowed. Her pussy was spasming slightly and she felt an overwhelming desire to touch it. Mt Peters walked over, his hand still pumping his cock. He stopped to suck one of Tiffany’s large, puffy nipples.

“Well done,” he said.

The brunette beamed and traced her fingers around both of her teats. “Thank you, sir,” she breathed.

“And well done to you too, Jennifer.”

Mr Peters turned and placed his erect cock on Jennifer’s face. He began to gently slide it around, leaving little trails of precum around Jennifer’s cheeks and lips.

“You love to do what you’re told, don’t you Jennifer?”

Jennifer kissed the shaft of his penis.

“Good girl. You’re going to help me teach lots of women how good it feels to obey.”

Jennifer smiled and began to rub her pussy. Mr Peters slid his penis into her willing mouth.

“You’re my slave.”

He slid his member in and out of Jennifer’s sucking lips.

“You’re my little cumslut.”

Mr Peters pulled out his penis and shot his load all over her face.

“Good,” he panted. “Suck me clean, Samantha.”

The secretary happily began licking and sucking Mr Peters slowly deflating member.

“Tiffany, take Jennifer for a shower and show her to her room. Fuck her whenever the mood takes you.”

“Yes, sir,” the brunette replied enthusiastically. She took Jennifer by the hand and began leading her to the door. Feeling a sudden wave of gratitude to her new master for the pleasure he had given her, Jennifer turned her semen-coated face back to look at Mr Peters.

“Thank you, sir,” she said. The act of speaking reminded Jennifer of the pill she had hidden under her tongue.

“You’re very welcome.”

Feeling a little naughty, Jennifer surreptitiously spat her pill out and put it in her pocket for later. She was still plenty high enough to have fun with Tiffany. The two women walked out and closed the door behind them.