The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sextasy 4 – Entrapment

Diana Hargreaves sat at her computer watching the video she had been sent by one of the group’s junior local reporters. It clearly showed Jim McFadden MP fucking a woman with huge porn star breasts on his desk.

To make matters worse, the woman kept referring to herself as his “fucktoy” and calling him “master”—an apparent predilection that the public wouldn’t take kindly to in any MP, least of all a Conservative cabinet minister.

If they ran the story it would cause a sensation. Unfortunately, it would also more than likely cause a by-election, something that her group’s owners would be keen to avoid this close to a general election.

Diana looked at the name of the reporter who had sent in the video. Jennifer Reynolds. She picked up her phone and dialled the number for the Rushwell Argus.

* * *

Diana sighed as she walked out into the car park. Between spiking a great story and having to deal with phone hacking allegations concerning her predecessor as editor of the Daily Chronicle, it had been a troubling day. She was looking forward to getting home and relaxing with a glass of wine or two.

To her left, Diana noticed a young woman with long blonde hair standing looking at her. Whatever the young blonde was wearing under her overcoat it was too brief to be visible. The editor avoided making eye contact and kept walking towards the taxi rank.

“Excuse me,” said a feminine voice with a gentle lisp.

Diana turned to face the source of the noise. The blonde was standing, smiling at her. Her lips were pumped up into soft pillows with collagen and coated in bright pink lip gloss.

She was about to ask how she could help the young woman when a prick in her neck distracted her attention. A man was standing just to her right holding an empty syringe. Diana turned back to the blonde to ask for help, but a wave of dizziness overtook her and she staggered forward. The man gripped her gently, yet firmly by the arms.

“Let’s get you sitting down, you seem a little weak,” said the man.

Diana allowed herself to be guided towards a parked Jaguar. Without the man’s steadying hands, she would have almost certainly fallen. The blonde opened one of the car’s rear doors and the man gently pushed Diana into the seat. He then gripped her lightly by the ankles, swung her legs into the car and closed the door.

A few seconds later, the man got into the driver’s seat and the blonde got into the back beside Diana. The newspaper editor struggled to focus her eyes on her fellow passenger.

The blonde had removed her overcoat to reveal that she was wearing a skin tight parody of a nurse’s uniform. Without the coat to cover up, the blonde’s boobs jutted out like watermelons. The uniform was cut low to reveal a great canyon of cleavage. Meanwhile, the hem of her skirt only barely covered her genitals.

“Is it in her, Doctor Matthews?” breathed the nurse, her voice shaky with excitement.

“Yes, Suzy. I’ve given her a strong dose along with some sedatives. She’s going to have a nice sleep and then we’re going to teach her how to be a good little girl.”

Diana watched as the nurse’s hand slid between her legs and started to rub. Suzy turned to the barely conscious editor, looking down at her like she was looking at a sumptuous dessert. The nurse’s soft, pink lips curved into a smile as she continued to touch herself.

“Sweet dreams, little girl,” she purred, placing special emphasis on the last two words.

Diana’s head lolled back on to the seat and her vision dimmed to black.

* * *

When Diana came to, she found that she was lying on a surprisingly comfortable padded examination table. Her legs were spread apart with her feet held in what felt like stirrups.

“Welcome to the treatment centre, Diana,” said a familiar, slightly lisping female voice.

The newspaper editor raised her head slightly and focussed her eyes on the smiling face of the nurse. As she did so, she caught sight of her own prostrate body. She was completely naked and her skin glistened like she had been covered with baby oil.

“Dr Matthews has authorised me to give you all of the help you need. As part of your treatment, you have been administered a powerful mind altering drug that will help you to finally, truly enjoy being a woman. We have also coated your skin with a drugged lotion that will ensure your every movement takes you another step down the path to happiness and fulfilment. If you look at your pussy you will see that it is now completely smooth and hairless.”

Aghast, Diana looked down at her wet, pink vagina. She could see that the lips were inflamed with arousal.

“Dr Matthews believes that by shaving ourselves, we remind ourselves every day that our bodies exist for the pleasure of men.”

Diana raised her eyes to the nurse, who she now noticed was holding a clear plastic tube with a nozzle at its tip. The tube was attached to a plastic bag suspended from a stand. The bag was filled with a green fluid.

“To be happy, a woman must submit to being a plaything. Deep down, we all know that we belong on our knees. All it takes is a little medicine to help us to realise the truth.”

The nurse started to trace the tip of the nozzle held between her pink, polished fingernails over her obviously enhanced cleavage.

“Soon you’ll beg for a man to bend you to his will, but first there’s one little part of you that still needs to be treated.”

A procession of tingles made its way up Diana’s inner thigh as the nurse dragged the tip of the nozzle inexorably towards her asshole.

“No!” protested the editor. She tried to wriggle away from her busty assailant, but found that soft, padded cuffs were holding her hands and feet in place. The friction against Diana’s skin from the wriggling caused an intense tsunami of tingling to sweep over her body finishing with an involuntary spasm in her thighs. Diana let out a soft moan.

The nurse laughed musically. “The more you struggle, the faster it happens.”

Diana stopped moving and concentrated on slowing her breathing. She felt the smooth tip of the nozzle push against her anus. The sensation as she was penetrated was delightful.

“Good girl,” said the nurse. “Now I’m going to make sure you’re a good little fucktoy inside and out.”

The fluid spurting into Diana created pleasurable sensations in every part of her it touched. Unbidden, the thought of taking something long and hard and pushing it deep into her ass started running through her mind. With a start she realised that her mouth was open and she was slowly running her tongue around her half-smiling lips.

“There. Isn’t it fun to obey?”

Diana felt the nozzle being removed from her anus and a little trickle of fluid dribble down her ass cheeks. She watched as the nurse put her plump, wet lips around the tip of the nozzle and sucked.

“Mmmm,” said the nurse, before licking all around the nozzle. Diana struggled to tear her eyes from the pink tongue and lips as they drooled over the drug coated tip. She started to slow her breathing again in the hope that she might be able to keep some self control.

“Diana,” called out the nurse in a sing song voice. “You can’t fight against your destiny.”

The editor felt an explosion of sensation as the nurse’s index finger was placed on her clitoris.

“Oh God!” cried Diana. She felt the finger start to circle.

“Just give in to it. You can’t resist any more than I could,” said the nurse. “Look at me, Diana.”

The editor did as she was told, drinking in the nurse’s deep cleavage before settling her eyes on her glossy pink lips.

“I’m a whore. The happiest whores are obedient whores. That’s why you love to obey. You’re a slutty little whore.”

Diana felt a thrilling shock of excitement as the words lodged in her reeling brain.

“What are you?” asked the wet pink lips.

She could feel her heart fluttering as she prepared to reply. “I’m a whore.”

“Good. And what do whores do?”

Diana pushed her clit against the nurse’s circling finger. “Whores obey,” she replied.

The pink lips smiled. “An obedient whore is a happy whore.”

Diana dropped her eyes to look at the nurse’s finger as it gently massaged her clitoris. The waves of pleasure sweeping through her body were exquisite and made it very difficult to think.

“You’re just like me,” said the nurse, her words dripping like honey. “You love to have someone else take control.”

Diana looked back up at the gently smiling lips.

“Soon you’ll never have to be in control again. You’re going to be a happy little slave.”

The word “slave” was just enough to cut through the pink fuzz engulfing Diana’s mind. With an effort she wriggled her dripping wet pussy away from the nurse’s finger. The act of disobedience felt deeply wrong to the newspaper editor. She could feel her heart beating faster and her chest starting to heave. Increasingly intense sensations began tickling over her skin.

“If you struggle then the stress will make your heart pump more and more of the chemicals in your blood straight to your brain. Soon you’ll be coming just as hard as you would if you relaxed and let me play with you. So just be a good little fucktoy and let nursie play.”

Diana looked helplessly down at the nurse. The wet pink lips were pouting slightly. Her slick, glistening index finger was still outstretched a few centimetres from Diana’s vagina.

“Put your cunt back on my finger,” commanded the nurse. She looked intently into Diana’s eyes. “Let. Nursie. Play.”

The order was impossible to resist. Diana felt her ass slide the short distance to where she was supposed to be. A palpable relief washed over her as the nurse’s finger made contact with her clitoris. She let out a sigh as the stress left her body. The nurse’s finger started to circle.

“There’s a good girl,” said the smiling nurse. “Good girls get rewarded.”

Diana’s heart jumped at the scary, yet thrilling thought of a reward. The nurse licked her soft, pink lips then leaned forward and ran her tongue up the full length of Diana’s smoothly shaven labia. She felt the lips clamp like little wet pillows around her clit. The nurse began to suck; gently at first and then with greater force.

An explosion of sensation ripped through Diana’s body. She struggled against her restraints through a desire to touch herself. As she tried vainly to get free, she caught the smiling eyes of the nurse. Without removing her lips from Diana’s clitoris, the busty blonde reached under the table and flicked a switch.

The restraints around Diana’s wrists and ankles immediately retracted. With all thought of escape blown out of the editor’s overwhelmed mind, her first move was to touch her unbearably tingly nipples. She noted with satisfaction that this added significantly to the pleasure coursing through her body. She wanted more.

The nurse stopped sucking and raised her face to look at Diana. Juices were dribbling from her lips down over her chin.

“It’s time for your first orgasm as a real woman.”

The nurse’s exultant tone generated a slight sense of unease in Diana’s mind for reasons that she couldn’t quite place her finger on. The building sense of anticipation for what she was about to receive soon overcame any mental resistance, however, and she continued to run her fingers over the tingling skin of her breasts, neck and belly.

Diana didn’t notice the nurse reaching under the table for a dildo. Her first inkling of what was about to happen came when she felt smooth plastic pressing against her well lubricated asshole.

“There’s nothing girls like us like more than having our tight, little asses fucked by a big, powerful man.”

The nurse smiled and pushed the plastic cock into Diana’s ass. An astonishing burst of sensation filled Diana’s body and grew in intensity with each and every millimetre that the nurse thrust inside.

The blonde kept pushing the dildo slowly home, her huge breasts heaving with excitement as she did so. Diana could feel the nurse’s hand trembling on the sex toy causing little extra ripples of pleasure as it moved inside her. After what seemed like an age the full length of the dildo was finally fully inserted into the editors ass.

Diana met the suddenly intense gaze of the nurse. The smile had dropped from those pink, wet lips. They parted to say in a shaky, thick lisp,

“Welcome to paradise, whore.”

The nurse wrapped her lips around Diana’s clit and started sucking with even more gusto than before, determinedly bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. The dildo felt incredible in her ass. Every time it started to slide out, the nurse would ram it home again. Diana could feel her legs shaking uncontrollably. After what felt like a matter of seconds she tumbled into orgasm and squirted onto the nurse’s chin and throat.

The blonde withdrew from Diana’s pussy with a filthy look in her eyes. She smiled, collected a droplet from her chin on a pink finger nail and put it in her mouth. The rest she smeared over the tops of her breasts.

“Good girl. I’m a dirty little fucktoy and that’s just how I should be used,” said the beaming nurse. Diana smiled, pleased that she’d done well. The blonde pulled the dildo out of Diana’s ass causing a thrilling spasm in her thighs.

“Now you’re going to learn who’s really boss.”

The busty blonde pushed a button on an intercom next to the examination table.

“She’s ready for you, Doctor.”

“Good girl, Suzy. Strip and get down on your knees.”

“Yes, sir.”

Diana watched as the nurse pulled down the zip on the front of her uniform and slid it off her shoulders. A smile spread over the news editor’s face as she took in Suzy’s chest. Her enormous, perky tits were like a horny adolescent’s dream. Fucktoy tits. She looked down over the nurse’s toned, gently tanned stomach to her perfectly smooth, shaven pussy. Good girl, thought the editor. Diana’s hand found its way to her own similarly hairless vagina and began to rub.

Suzy smiled knowingly at Diana and then turned to face the door. The nurse got down on her knees, spread her legs wide open and pushed out her chest. A beatific smile spread over her face as she assumed what was clearly a familiar position. We belong on our knees, thought Diana as she touched herself.

The door suddenly started to swing open, causing Diana’s heart to leap. The man from the car walked in wearing a white coat.

“Hi girls,” he said cheerily.

“Hi, Doctor Matthews,” replied the two women almost in unison.

“I see Suzy’s treatment has worked wonders on you, Diana. You look so much happier and more submissive, like a good girl should be.”

“Thank you.”

“Masturbate when I’m talking to you.”

Diana realised that she’d stopped touching herself when the door opened. She didn’t hesitate to do as she was told.

“Good girl. Now watch.”

The doctor unzipped his trousers and pulled out his slowly hardening cock. He walked over to Suzy.

“Kiss it,” he ordered. The big boobed blonde pursed her lips and gently planted a kiss on the tip of his penis, a look of ecstatic pleasure on her face as she obeyed. Good little fucktoy, thought Diana as she rubbed her pussy.

“Now suck.”

Diana watched intently as the nurse’s wet, pink lips parted and the increasingly hard cock penetrated her mouth. Obedient, cock sucking whore, thought Diana as she happily touched herself.

After a while, the doctor started to push his now rigid member into Suzy’s throat. The nurse’s gag reflex activated and she managed to deep throat him for only a few seconds before pulling back with an apologetic look on her face. Precum and drool flowed from her mouth to her jutting chest.

“Good girl, Suzy,” said Doctor Matthews warmly. “Up you get. Let’s see how much Diana has learned.”

A riot of anticipatory tingles flowed over Diana’s body as Doctor Matthews moved to stand between her legs at the examination table. The doctor had his hard, slick member in his hand and was pointing it at her unprotected vagina.

“What will you do for me, Diana?”

Diana smiled and slowly parted the lips of her pussy, a dirty look in her eyes. She took a deep breath so she could answer the doctor loudly and clearly and impress her new friend Suzy.

“I’ll do anything you want. You own me. I’m your dirty, little whore and I want to be fucked like I’m property.”

The doctor smiled down at his new acquisition and pushed his dick inside her sopping wet pussy.