The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sextasy 6 — Total control

Caroline stood on the stage smiling. Her eyes moved from one pretty girl in the crowd to the next. She felt excited that she was going to play such an important role in teaching her fellow countrywomen who they really were.

The returning officer read out her name and the number who had voted for her. A great cheer went up in the hall. Her body was flooded with tingles as her rapidly beating heart pumped chemicals through her veins.

In response to the stress and adrenalin of the closing stages of the campaign, Caroline had pushed suppository after suppository into herself. The last of her supply had been shakily inserted in the toilets just before she came up on stage.

Caroline minced slightly as she walked up to the podium to address her new constituents.

* * *

The election count finished rapidly after Caroline’s speech. Roxanne, her Labour opponent, had decided against turning up. Her campaign had been completely derailed in its final stages by a video being leaked to the press of her sexually dominating a bosomy woman. To onlookers the video was bizarrely reminiscent of the one that had caused Jim McFadden to resign a few weeks before.

The comparisons with the McFadden tape had led to some within the Labour campaign crying foul, claiming that Roxanne had been got at somehow. Any investigations had been dropped, however, following Roxanne’s unrepentant statement to the press saying that she enjoyed having sex with submissive women.

The Labour Party’s supporters had mainly left the hall by the time that Caroline’s inevitable victory was declared. She was then whisked outside by her father and ushered to his car.

“How are you feeling?” asked a visibly proud Mr Peters as he drove them out of the car park.

“Tired, but really happy,” Caroline replied, trying to mask the arousal she felt as the drugs in her body did their work.

“Good. You should be, you’ve done really well. We’re very proud of you.”

“Thanks, Dad,” replied Caroline. Her mind drifted away to a few nights before when she’d been double penetrated by two of Mr Peters’ girls using strap ons.

“Is everything OK, Carol?” he asked. “You’ve been a bit distant recently.”

“Oh… yeah, I’m fine. Just a lot on my mind I suppose.”

“OK. If you ever need to talk about anything then I’m always here for you.”

“Thanks, Dad. I know.”

Mr Stephens smiled at his daughter.

“As soon as we get home, it’s straight to bed. You’ve got a big day tomorrow in Oxford.”

Caroline realised with a jolt that she had completely forgotten that the Conservative Parliamentary Party were having an away day to talk strategy. She had arranged to rendez vous with Mr Peters to receive her instructions, something that would now be impossible. To make matters worse, the last of her supply of medicine was currently dissolving in her ass.

Caroline pretended to doze for the rest of the drive home. Her mind was already racing about what tomorrow would bring.

* * *

She had awoken that morning with a slight headache, something that could usually be corrected with the judicious administration of her favourite chemical. By the time she got to Oxford, her head felt like it was going to burst and she was feeling dizzy.

After an hour of boring presentations Caroline thought there was a danger she might pass out. She shakily typed a text message to Mr Peters to ask if he could bring her some more medicine. Caroline hesitated for a second before hitting send.

A minute later, her phone vibrated audibly. Caroline fumbled in her bag for her mobile and slowly started to slide off her chair. Her vision became clouded by sparkles then rapidly faded to black as she fainted. In the extreme distance she heard someone call for help.

* * *

Caroline awoke feeling confused and completely washed out. A nurse walked over to the bed she was lying in.

“Ms Stephens, you’re awake. I’ll go and get the doctor. He wants to have a word with you.”

Caroline watched the nurse go. A minute or so later a young doctor entered the room and sat down beside her bed.

“Hello Ms Stephens. How do you feel?” he asked breezily.

“A bit weak,” replied Caroline. “What happened?”

“You fainted and then your colleagues couldn’t get you to waken up so they phoned an ambulance.”

“Oh, OK.”

“We’ve done some blood tests to see if we could find a cause. Have you ever taken any drugs, Ms Stephens?”

Caroline felt a jolt of fear at the question. “No,” she answered.

“It’s just that we found some unusual chemicals in your blood sample. We thought that these might have caused you to pass out. Have you any idea how they could have been introduced into your bloodstream?”

“I can’t think of anything.”

“OK, get some rest. I’ll leave you to mull over how the chemicals might have entered your system. Think about any unusual food and drink you’ve had recently, that sort of thing.”

“Yes, doctor.”

The doctor left. She had a flashback to Doctor Matthews with his cock spasming in her mouth. For some reason the memory made her feel uneasy.

“Hi Caroline. You need to come with me now.”

Caroline looked up to see Samantha standing in the doorway.

“Yes, Samantha,” she said instinctively. Suddenly, the thought that she might be better staying put popped into her head.

Samantha held out a long jacket that she’d had over her arm. “Put this on.”

The curvaceous blonde’s features were placid, but her eyes glittered with arousal at the prospect of watching Caroline obey. For the first time since the night they’d met, Caroline viewed the secretary as something other than a friend and colleague. She was more like a prison guard.

Caroline swung her legs out of bed and took the jacket. She put it on as she stood up and then buttoned it to cover her hospital gown. Samantha handed her a pair of flats and then fished in her pocket for a little box.

“Put out your tongue,” said the blonde. She was smiling sweetly, but her eyes still glittered.

A voice in the back of her mind told Caroline that she shouldn’t take what she was about to be given, but she put out her tongue regardless. Samantha opened her box and placed a pill on Caroline’s tongue.

The taste was wonderful. Caroline drew it into her mouth and was about to swallow, but the voice in her head grew ever louder. She held the pill in her mouth, undecided about what to do.

“Let’s go,” said Samantha.

The two women walked out of the room and down the corridor. Samantha turned to Caroline with a lascivious look on her face.

“Mr Peters is going to be very, very pleased to see you,” she said.

Caroline spat out her pill and ran. As she reached the swing doors at the end of the corridor, she glanced behind her to see that Samantha hadn’t given chase. The secretary had her mobile phone in her hand and was talking.

Caroline pushed through the doors and hurried downstairs as quickly as she dared given her slightly dizzy state. At the bottom of the stairs she walked out into the lobby and towards the front door.

Getting away from Samantha seemed like the top priority. She felt grateful for the happiness they’d given her, but that she had to do her own thing for a while. Caroline knew that this wasn’t something that they’d allow. She started to think about talking to someone.

Out in the street, Caroline started looking around her to see if she could find a payphone. She felt a strong urge to talk to her father.

A black van slowed down to a crawl beside her. The door on the side slid open to reveal a busty woman in a black business suit holding a spray can. There was a hiss as the woman sprayed Caroline’s face. The new MP’s vision started to swim as, for the second time that day, she began to lose consciousness.

She was aware of the woman with the spray can jumping out of the van to grab one of her arms and a second woman following her out to grab the other. There was then a haze of colours and the feeling of carpet on her face as she was manhandled into the vehicle. Then there was nothing.

* * *

Male voices slowly started to come into focus in Caroline’s mind.

“I still don’t think we should have made her so big,” said one that Caroline eventually recognised as being Doctor Matthews.

“Relax,” said a voice that she instantly recognised as being Mr Peters. “It’s hardly going to trigger a by-election. Besides, bigger is better for storage.”

“Just a bit worried about drawing attention to ourselves. We don’t need any more mistakes.”

“I said I was sorry. Can I still borrow Suzy for this?”

“Of course. Suzy, help Mr Peters with our patient.”

“Yes, sir,” said a lisping feminine voice.

“I’ll let you two get on with it,” said Dr Matthews. A few seconds later, a door thudded shut, causing Caroline to open her eyes.

A few feet from her bed, Mr Peters was unzipping the front of Suzy’s nurse’s uniform while she gazed enamoured up into his eyes. He parted the front of her dress to reveal her large, perky breasts. Suzy smiled and thrust out her chest for Mr Peters to see.

“Aren’t you obedient,” he said while sliding his hands down to her buttocks.

“Obedience is pleasure,” replied Suzy happily, as Mr Peters bent to suck one nipple then the other. He licked along the top of one breast, took a vial of white powder from his pocket and sprinkled it along the line of his saliva.

“Time for a little celebration,” he said. Mr Peters snorted along the line and then licked up the residue. He french kissed Suzy then pulled back, a gleam of sweat across his forehead.

“Let’s remind Caroline how much fun it is to be good.”

“Yes, sir,” lisped a smiling Suzy.

Caroline felt like she’d been asleep for a long time. She looked down at the bed she was in and was surprised to see that much of it was obscured by a great mound rising up at chest level. She could feel her gently tingling nipples pressed against the covers near the mound’s apex.

“What have you done to me?” asked Caroline.

“Take a look for yourself,” said Mr Peters as he advanced on the bed. He grabbed the sheet and yanked it down to reveal a pair of perfectly symmetrical E-cup breasts. The friction of the fabric against her nipples sent familiar tingles rolling over her skin.

“You bastard! How dare you?!” said Caroline in a flash of fury at the intrusion into her body. She tried to move her arms in order to strike Mr Peters, but found that she had been cuffed to the bed.

“You see why she needs the medicine, Suzy? We’re going to replace all that anger with pleasure.”

Suzy looked demurely up at her master and started to rub her pussy. “Yes, Mr Peters,” she lisped.

“Don’t listen to him!” Caroline said desperately. “Try to think. Who were you before they drugged you? What did you want to do with your life?”

Suzy smiled down at Caroline and kept rubbing herself. Her eyes were a little glassy, but filled with pleasure.

“I wanted to help people,” said the smiling nurse as she slipped a finger inside. “I’m going to help you.”

Mr Peters got up on the bed and straddled Caroline.

“Suzy helped give you these lovely new boobs, Caroline. You should thank her.”

Caroline gritted her teeth in frustration then looked up at her tormentor. “I won’t be your slave,” she spat.

Mr Peters smiled. “Let me tell you about your new breasts.”

He reached out and placed a forefinger on each nipple. Caroline tried to move out from under his touch but found it impossible due to her restraints. Suzy crouched down next to her, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

“Don’t struggle,” whispered the nurse. “It won’t achieve anything.”

Mr Peters started to rub Caroline’s nipples slowly in a circular motion.

“I know you can feel the lovely sensations that my drug rewards you with. If you concentrate hard you should be able to feel something else.”

He was right. The tingles were spreading from her nipples over the skin of her newly augmented breasts and up to her throat. At the same time, she could feel something a little more subtle. It felt like when she popped a pill or inserted a suppository, except it was more low key and constant. A little rivulet of excitement flowing into her.

“Inside each of your implants is a a highly concentrated supply of medicine. When I stimulate your nipples it slowly drips into your blood supply.”

Caroline made another futile attempt to escape Mr Peter’s fingers.

“Let it happen,” whispered Suzy. “Remember how good it was. Think of the fun you’ll have now you’ve been improved.”

Suzy kissed Caroline’s cheek. Caroline gritted her teeth and tried to stay angry. She glared up at Mr Peters. He smiled back.

“Every touch makes you a little weaker; a little easier to control. Isn’t that sexy?”

Caroline could feel the tingles spreading over her belly, moving rapidly towards her pussy. She tried to slow things down by breathing slowly through her mouth.

“There’s nothing you can do,” whispered Suzy. “You’re going to give in.”

The constant dribble of chemicals tickling into her system made it hard to keep hold of her thoughts. She was sexy and angry. Her big boobies felt wonderful, but she was angry about that. Very angry, but also very sexy.

“Unzip me, Suzy.”

Caroline watched as the nurse unzipped Mr Peters’ fly and pulled out his erect penis. Suzy started to stroke it, smiling all the while at Caroline.

“Look at your master’s cock, Caroline,” said Suzy.

She did as she was told. Mr Peters brushed Suzy aside and brought the tip of his rock hard member to rest on Caroline’s right nipple.

“Think about all the ways you can please me with your big boobs,” he said.

A vision of herself on her knees proffering her breasts popped into Caroline’s head. She knew she should be angry, but was struggling to remember why.

“You love your new boobies,” Mr Peters continued. He rubbed his cock around her nipple, leaving a trail of precum as he did so.

Caroline looked at the hard dick oozing onto her newly augmented flesh. She had to admit, having great big tits did make her feel sexier. Her chest throbbed with tingles as she enjoyed the effect she was having on Mr Peters.

“You look like a fucktoy,” he said.

The word penetrated the thick fog of pleasure that was engulfing Caroline. She looked up at Mr Peters.

“No…” she said then trailed off, unsure at whether she really wanted to protest.

Mr Peters kept rubbing his cock on her teat, making it ever slicker. He moved across to the other nipple and pointed to the previous object of his attention.

“Suck it clean,” he said to Suzy.

Suzy licked all round her wet, pink lips then leaned over Caroline’s gooey tit. As the nurse began to suck, the rivulet of drugs entering the MP’s system became stronger, quietening down the voice telling her to resist. She looked at the big titted nurse deliriously sucking on her nipple.

“Suzy’s a slut, Caroline. Just a fucktoy to be used.”

Caroline smiled at the obvious truth of this statement and pushed her breasts into Mr Peters’ cock and Suzy’s face. She enjoyed the extra thrill as she was drugged.

“It’s fun to be a whore,” said the man as he continued to ooze onto her teat. “Do you remember? Think of all the wonderful things you’ve done.”

A merry procession of sex acts began marching through Caroline’s brain. Visions of all of her orifices being penetrated, occasionally all at once, and every conceivable way to give or receive pleasure presented themselves in quick succession. Throughout it all, she was smiling and begging for more.

“That’s enough, Suzy,” said Mr Peters. “It’s time for Caroline to remember who she really is.”

He grabbed one of Caroline’s breasts in each hand and pushed them together. Mr Peters gripped her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Then he drove his cock into the soft flesh of Caroline’s cleavage and started to fuck.

Caroline’s eyes rolled back into her head.

“What are you, Caroline?” asked Mr Peters.

“I’m a whore,” she replied ecstatically.

“That’s more like it. Put your tongue in Caroline’s pussy, Suzy.”

“Yes, sir.”

After a few moments of glorious anticipation, Caroline felt the nurse’s tongue pushing deep inside. This was followed by the satisfying feeling of soft lips closing around her clitoris to suck.

“Obedient fuckdolls get rewarded,” Mr Peters said genially.

By this stage all thought of resistance had left Caroline’s mind. She just wanted to make Mr Peters cum.

“Fuck me. Fuck your property. Coat your slave in spunk,” she moaned.

Caroline watched as Mr Peters stopped fucking her tits and held his cock between them. Cum suddenly erupted out of the tip, spattering over her face and dribbling down her chin.

“Thank you, master,” said Caroline.

“Good to have you back on board,” said a slightly out of breath Mr Peters. “We’ve got lots of work to do. Suzy, get Caroline her training kit.”

Suzy pulled a bra and panties from the bedside cabinet. The panties had two dildos inside them positioned to penetrate both the anus and the vagina. The voluminous bra had little vibrators sewn into the fabric exactly where Caroline’s nipples would soon be.

“Put them on. I want you nice and receptive while I give you your instructions.”

“Yes, sir,” Caroline replied. She pulled on the panties first. The dildo for her pussy slid in easily and then she pushed home the smaller anal dildo. Suzy helped her on with her bra, then reached round to click each of the nipple vibrators on.

Mr Peters fished a collar out of his pocket. He held it up for Caroline to see. On the front the word “Slave” was stitched in a flowing script.

“A little present for you,” he said.

“Thank you, sir,” said Caroline, her face contorted in ecstasy as the buzzing vibrators and dildos did their work. She held her semen-coated chin up as Mr Peters fastened the collar around her throat.

“Good. Now listen carefully…”

Caroline’s pussy and ass clamped down on the dildos that filled them as each of her master’s words penetrated her mind.