The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sexual Arrogance

Or

The Revenge of the Tentacled Man

This is another metaphysical erotic mind control story from bachcole. If you don’t like erotic stories, cram it up your ass and blow it out your ears, and don’t read this story and don’t stay at this site. If you don’t like metaphysical, cram it up your ass and blow it out your ears.

This is my story. My father was a very spiritually oriented person. As a young man, he had astral projected. He had read every spiritual book that he could lay his hands on, from Theosophy to Inayat Khan to every thing imaginable. He had gotten excellent advice from compassionate and wise teachers for many years. But he was under no illusions about his being able to make the big time spiritually this lifetime. He just wanted to have fun and not do any serious harm to his karma or to anyone else. Be considerate, be responsible, and have fun. This was my father’s ideal.

Then I was born. Perhaps because my father was so non-standard, well, I had these etheric tentacles projecting from my shoulders. I had normal shoulders and arms, but I also had these etheric appendages which could manipulate chi and even manifest physically. At first, when I was very young, there wasn’t much to them. But eventually, around 8 years old, I could move objects at a distance. I was psycho-kinetic. How cool is that! Daddy noticed this first (after me, of course). And he cautioned me very solemnly to keep it a secret between him and me. He also told me that he would coach me and that we could take great advantage of it and even help other people. He told me that I was to keep it a secret even from my mother. It might freak the shit out of her, so we were to keep her in the dark. Of course, we would also keep it a secret from my older sister.

The first order of business was to perfect my skills. At first, it was just moving objects. This was literally child’s play. We could only do this kind of practice while Mother and Sister were away. I would pick up a book and move it from one table to another. We would play catch. I would throw a ball from my right etheric “hand” to my left physical hand to Daddy, and Daddy would throw it back and I would catch it with any of my 4 “arms”. We did this for hours. This was pretty neat stuff for an 8 year old. I got to be as good with my etheric arms as any 8 year-old was with his physical arms. So, I was doubly good at throwing and catching. But, of course, I never let others know about my etheric “arms”. Daddy was constantly on my case about not ever letting anyone know. I was very close to Daddy. He slept with me for years when I was young; he would caress my head and kiss my forehead and tell me how much he loved me. I was his darling, until, of course, I did something naughty. (But my sister was also his darling. Daddy felt/saw that The Infinite was in everyone, so he made everyone feel special.) He was a firm disciplinarian, but a very affectionate man. So, he could influence me very deeply. And although 8 year olds are not known for keeping secrets, especially from their own mothers, especially such an incredible secret, I managed to keep it a secret.

Well, after I perfected mechanical skills, then there were other things I could perfect. Of course, it was Daddy’s metaphysical studies that allowed for him to understand that there were other things that could be done. Using my etheric tentacles (or “arms”), I could heat water. We did this often. Daddy would put a thermometer into a glass of water, and I learned to heat it. I would just let energy flow out of my etheric “hand” into the water. The first time I tried heating water, I blew the entire glass of water all over the kitchen, glass, water, and all. I had manifested my entire etheric “hand” physically into the glass, and as you know, two physical objects cannot occupy the same physical space at the same time. So we had to clean up the kitchen and go and buy a new thermometer. Of course, we had the same problem when manifesting a “hand” in space; the air would pop. I had to learn back when we were doing motion practice to manifest my hand gradually.

Once, a bully was bullying me. That is the sort of things that bullies do. I manifested my “hand” behind his head instantaneously and blew him to the ground. He, of course, did not know what was happening, but he did learn to stop being a bully. The noise was deafening even to me, and I was several times farther away from the thunder source than he was. I guess that he thought that God was punishing him. This was the first time I discovered that I could do good with my power.

Anyway, we graduated from warming glasses of water to warming hands to moving chi in a person’s body and stimulating parts of the brain. I learned to stimulate parts of my own brain so that I could read at incredible speeds and retain all of the information. Consequently, I always had my homework done before I got home, and I always got straight ‘A’s. This meant that Daddy and I could spend more time practicing, and I could have a life playing, just as every child should.

Now, once, Daddy had an idea. He realized that I could manipulate slot machines and video poker machines. The problem was that I was only 9 years old at this time. I would have to manipulate said machines from a distance. For practice, we searched out a dip-shit casino in a small town so that we would not attract undue attention. We had to bring Mommy along so that I could stand outside the gambling area with an adult. We discovered that these dip-shit casinos in dip-shit towns were even stricter about the rules than were the big casinos in Las Vegas. So, I had to stand well away from the gambling area. Daddy said that this was actually good as it would be good practice to extend myself. Mommy, of course, couldn’t imagine why Daddy would want her and me to stand outside the gambling area and watch him “gamble”. But she started to like it when Daddy would win and win and win. Daddy told her that our standing out there was “good luck”, and Mommy never suspected otherwise. On the second day, we went from casino to casino in Cripple Creek, Colorado. By the end of the day, Daddy had about $30,000 and Mommy was very impressed.

It was about this time that we had to let Mommy in on the secret. $30,000 was surely enough to make Mommy appreciate my secret powers rather than be horrified at them. So we told her. We did not tell her about stimulating brains or moving chi or any of that stuff. That would remain our little secret, although Mommy benefited by it. Daddy then told Mommy about how in Las Vegas all the casinos had networked together one slot machine in each casino so that the money would accumulate to ridiculous amounts, like up to $30,000,000 and more. Mommy was very happy with this idea. So, we all piled into an airplane: Sissy, Mommy, Daddy, and me. And we flew to Las Vegas. We looked around for one of these mega-slots or mega-video games. One was at 29.2 MILLION dollars. The plan was for Daddy to lose for about an hour. So we left him and let him lose and went to a buffet. We then came back and watched him from about 30 yards away, about the limits of my powers. Sissy still had no idea what was going on. She just saw Daddy blow our wad. She became upset and told Mommy, “Mommy, Daddy is losing all of our money!” And Mommy said, “Don’t worry, sweet princess (Mommy was also very affectionate). I got a feeling that Daddy is just about to win.” Then Mommy tapped me on the shoulder, and on the next spin, Daddy won Twenty Nine Point Two Million Dollars. Of course, the IRS man was waiting for us when we got our check, but as Daddy said, if you can’t be happy with $20,000,000, then you can’t be happy with $30,000,000. Just how much money does a person need to be happy?!? Now Daddy could spend more time coaching me, and he could spend time helping other people, like paying off their entire mortgages. He paid off so many people’s mortgages that we eventually had to go to Atlantic City, and then London, and then Hong Kong, just so that Daddy could continue to indulge himself in helping people in need. But, of course, after that, we never had to worry about money, and Daddy never had to work again.

Well, anyway, later I reached puberty and started to be interested in girls. (The plot thickens!) Girls. Hmm. I love girls. I especially love pretty girls. Of course, I would look at them with depth, since I could explore their bodies with my etheric “hands”. I could tell which of the physically pretty ones were “pretty” etherically and which were not. The etherically unpretty ones were going to become ugly eventually and grow pimples etc. Daddy told me to help their chi flow while I was exploring their bodies. He said that we were here in this world to love others, and if I had a chance to help others, I should take it. I learned as I did it more, that I loved loving people and helping them. Of course, my powers only reached to the etheric. I could not help someone with a shitty attitude or a malicious heart, at least not directly. (More about this later.) Since I could easily get all of my homework done in a flash, I spent most of my time exploring the bodies of young women, right there in class. I became an expert on young women’s bodies. I never tickled them or anything. But if I found chi stagnation, I would get it flowing again. This helped them immensely, although they were totally unaware that they were being helped.

About this time, I wanted girls to like me, and I wanted to have a great body. Daddy taught me to use my etheric tentacles to cause the chi to flow through my own body with perfect harmony. He also made sure that I ate properly and exercised well. Consequently, my body started to develop wonderfully, with very strong muscles and great coordination. If I didn’t know how to do something, like trampoline or diving or dance, I could learn it very quickly. And my strength was becoming legendary. I had muscle definition like a weight lifter, but I did not lift weights nearly enough to deserve such definition and size.

I found a wonderful young woman with a great body, good attitude, and good chi. I wanted her. I wanted to have sex with her. My libido was, well, like any 18 year old’s, perhaps a little stronger even. So, going beyond the parameters that Daddy had set down for me, I would stimulate this young woman’s brain where female libido was every time that she laid eyes on me. If we passed in the corridor, I would turn her on, but only when she laid eyes on me. Eventually, within about 3 days, she was lusting her guts out at me. It did not hurt that I had a great body, supreme confidence, and a loving personality. We got to talking, and she could not help but admit to me that she wanted my cock stroking in and out of her beautiful body. So I arranged to meet her at the door of the nurse’s office at the end of the school day. We waited until the nurse left, then I used my etheric “hand” to manipulate the lock to open it, pretending in front of Jean that it was some kind of physical trick to unlock the door. At the end of school everyone was leaving. Even if the janitor came along, I could easily send him away, and the nurse’s office had a great couch. Well, she just about tore my clothes off, and, I, being an 18 year old male, just about tore her clothes off. I could not wait to get inside of her. She lay on the couch with her arms spread. I climbed on, pressed my cock on to her labia (remember, I was by this time an expert on young women’s bodies, and I was a brilliant student. I sat down and read Gray’s Anatomy in one afternoon and retained the entire thing.) and crammed my love rod deep inside of her. In and out, in and out. She is screaming. I am moaning and groaning. Oh God, it was so great!!!! I stroked like a champ. Although this was my first fuck, I still stroked like a veteran. I guess it is hardwired for a young man to fuck with intense vigor. Then I came, and I made her come at the same time. But I had more. Being in extremely good physical and etheric shape had its advantages. I started stroking some more, and Jean starts worshipping me and yelling my name and screaming that she loves me and screaming and demanding that I fuck her harder and more and more and more. It is a good thing that the janitor did not come along, because I was completely absorbed in what I was doing. I even caressed beloved Jean with my etheric hands. I stroked her clit with my left etheric hand and her G-spot with my other etheric hand. Of course, she did not realize that I was doing this. She just knew that she was in heaven. My physical hands worked her gorgeous breasts. And of course, my cock worked her pussy. She screamed and screamed and screamed. Fortunately the nurse’s couch was made out of waterproof material, so when Jean’s love juices poured all over the couch it did not cause a wet spot. Later, we just wiped it up. In and out I stroked. Again I came and made Jean cum.

I treated her with complete control. She loved this. She did not realize that I had a certain extra means of control. But she loved my control and strength anyway, and I used this control and power in the most loving and tender way to enhance her experience as much as possible. This is when I learned why they call it “lovemaking”. I was very lucky to have such a Daddy who would point me in the right direction. On my very first “fuck”, I made love. And Jean worshipped me.

Of course, there is a slight problem with such a world record fuck. Jean became very attached to me. I would also have become attached to her, the dear sweet princess, but I wanted to play the field. I lusted at many girls and women. I finally solved the problem by stimulating certain areas of her brain so that she began to think that she too would like to play the field. She might later learn that she wanted come back to me since NO ONE would be able to pleasure her like I could. But I would deal with that problem later.

Daddy’s values and perspective were such that everyone was precious, and he encouraged me to not play the popularity games that most high schoolers are caught up in. Even though I was very strong and good looking and smart, I would socialize with anyone. The “popular” snobs (who every one hated) held this against me, so I ended up socializing with so-called dweebs, goths, fat chicks, ugly chicks, pimply guys, etc., etc. I learned by comparing notes with these people that certain “popular” girls were very, very arrogant and cruel. I even had some of these bitches mistreat me. This is when I formulated several plans.

Plan One. Every time Jennifer the mega-bitch, queen of the “popular” people, laid eyes on me, I would stimulate her libido part of her brain. She was such a babe, blond, nice tits, and a nice ass that she liked to swing at nerdy guys. Of course, she had a sick heart: cruel, vindictive, putdown artist. She was the girl friend of the captain of the football team. Within days, I had her lusting her guts out at me.

When we finally got to talking, she was damn near hyper-ventilating while we talked. I asked her out in front, “Do you want to fuck?” “Oh, God, yes,” she said, with very heavy breathing and heaving breasts. It turned me on. However, she didn’t come at me like some kind of needy victim. She came at me expecting victory. Although she was only a shell of a human being, a heartless bitch, she was a very powerful and sexual heartless bitch. When we finally got to fucking, she was awesome, and perhaps a little scary. The whole idea was for me to make her into my sexual slave. We stroked and stroked and stroked, and I had to make an effort not to cum. As with Jean, I caressed her clit with my left etheric hand, and this made her cum many times. But she just laughed at me and kept on screaming and cumming, over and over and over. This was real sexual warfare. Finally, I explored her brain with my right etheric hand and caused her to feel such exquisite and intense pleasure that she passed out. I had won!!! I revived her, continued to fuck the living daylights out of her, and continued to stimulate the pleasure center of her brain. Her pleasure finally caused her to start screaming my name and begging me, demanding that I fuck her harder and harder, which I was very happy to do. Finally, after an hour and 10 minutes, she started begging me for mercy. She had cum and cum and cum, and she wanted to catch her breath. While we rested, she said, “You’re awesome.” And I said, “If you want more, kiss my feet and worship me.” I really didn’t care if people worshipped me. I just wanted to humiliate her. She dropped to the floor like a stone and started slobbering all over my feet and telling me how much she loved me. Finally, I said, “Are you ready for more?” We fucked for another 2 hours. She was quite a challenge. She was very powerful. I guess that she had channeled all of her energy away from her heart chakra to her sexual chakra so that she could be an arrogant sex kitten and make all of the boys run home and masturbate. I had a better idea. I was going to make her my sexual slave. I made her into a perfect sex slave. She could not stop thinking about me. She would follow me around the school. Then I rejected her, right in front of all of the so-called “popular” people. She went ballistic. She was going to kill me if she could. Then I put my etheric hand over the energy involved in her anger, draw it towards her heart chakra, and, temporarily at least, she became a good person. She started crying, and I put my arms around her. Her “friends” dropped her like a red-hot anvil.

She had to find new friends. I became her first. I had succeeded in partially dismantling the popularity crowd. I then set my sights on the next mega-bitch in the popular crowd. With Jennifer already attached to me, and Jean poised to return to worshipping me, I thought I best not get anymore young ladies attached to me. Now, I had a friend named Seymore, who was a total nurd when I first met him. I had known him for several months and had been working with his chi secretly for that long. Of course, it takes a long time for a change in chi to result in a change in the physical, so when I decided upon this plan with the second mega-bitch, Cheryl, Seymore was still a nurd.

Whenever Cheryl looked upon Seymore, I would stimulate that part of her brain that would cause her libido to go wild. This was much more difficult than with Jennifer, because I had to be standing next to Seymore for most of the day. But after about a week, Cheryl was lusting her guts out at Seymore. Seymore, of course, didn’t need any help. Cheryl’s sexy body worked for him. This was so perfect. It was great for Seymore’s confidence, and dreadful on Cheryl’s “reputation”. Cheryl eventually fucked Seymore, and Seymore stood much taller. I found this to be such a great idea that I did it to all of the popular people. I would make the “popular” guys lust after the nurdy girls, and the “popular” girls lust after the nurdy guys. Before the first semester was over, there was no “popular” crowd anymore, and everyone treated each other with a lot more respect and kindness. There was a lot of fucking in that school, and a lot of smiles. Gang violence went to zero, and so did drug use. No one ever really knew why, and very few people cared why. The school administration took credit for this wonderful turn of events, and I let them.

That was my first adventure in social engineering, but not my last.