The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Please enjoy this work of fiction only if it is legal for you to do so. This work should not be posted elsewhere or used without permission, and not without this disclaimer and credit given to this author.

Inspirations: The concept for this story really originated from an idea I had while watching a music video a long time ago. As a story, it began to take shape sometime last year. Thanks go out, as always, to those who edit. Your efforts are well appreciated.

Enjoy,
Fembotheather

Shakespeare’s other Sister

Asleep and dreaming

“Take my hand.” The woman said, extending a long, graceful arm from above.

“Where will you take me?” Morgan breathed, hesitating.

“Everywhere,” the vision in flowing black replied. She was stunning, Morgan couldn’t look away. “The mountains of the Moon; the valleys of the deepest ocean, all will be yours if you follow, and just take my hand.”

As Morgan slowly moved her hand to reach and trust, the vision, and the dream vanished; swept away by the blaring alarm, just as it had yesterday, and the day before. She moved groggily to start her day.

1. Immortals

Aleia watched through the portal as the slim mortal slipped from her nightclothes. She was enchanting. The immortal being sensed an untapped energy from the statuesque human and was drawn to it, inexorably. The vision rippled in front of Aleia as she trembled with anticipation. The ripples swelled across the image in front of her as if in water, their rings expanding outward and then collapsing upon new rings emanating from the center.

Oriel watched her sister through a rippling portal of her own, as the pure being gazed upon the human and mentally masturbated. Oriel smiled a wicked, dark smile.

“Dear sister,” She breathed, “so very un-ladylike, peeping and spying.” The smile deepened and Oriel let out a low chuckle. Her eyes sparkled like deep emeralds as she watched her sister, watching the mortal woman step into her morning shower.

Aleia stared intently at the woman, water droplets began cascading over naked skin as she began to slowly wash herself, completely unaware of her audience. ‘Morgan’ Aleia thought, swaying a bit, captivated by the vision in front of her, ‘an enchanting name for an enchanting creature’.

Aleia’s hands moved to her breasts, her fingers moving in slow circles as her face grew more dreamlike and distant. Those fingers shortly began removing the white tunic and cape that she wore.

Oriel’s hands moved, like a conductor leading an orchestra, in time with the movements of her sister, with a devilish smile spreading across her lips.

The clothing pooled at Aleia’s feet as she kneaded her breasts and her long, shiny brown hair flowed down her shoulders and spilled over her back.

The mortal woman washed, moving soapy lather over her shimmering wet skin; her face betraying thoughts that were worlds away.

Oriel laughed again, watching her sister’s hands move lower.

Abruptly, Aleia stopped, looking around and focusing finally on her invisible sister. She bent and picked up her clothes, gathering them in front of herself. “Oriel!” she hissed, vanishing in a white flash.

Oriel smiled her wicked smile, laughing to herself, “You make it far too easy, sister.” She turned with a flourish, looking around at her empty surroundings. “Mother,” she said, seemingly to no one. “I know you’re there, Mother.”

There was a blue flash and a woman, not unlike an older version of Oriel appeared. “Naughty girl.” the woman scolded. “You need to find yourself another hobby to amuse yourself.”

“I will have her, Mother,” Oriel said, waving her hand, “know that I will have her, and do not interfere.”

“You will have her, you say.” the older woman laughed, she seemed to shimmer and fade, only to reappear, more brightly than before. “And why is this, my Daughter? Is it only because your sister is smitten with her?”

“You know very well why, Mother.” Oriel stepped back from the glowing vision of her elder, her long black hair flowing down, framing a regal face as she crossed her arms defiantly. “I heard everything you discussed with . . . Him.”

“Ill-mannered bitch,” the vision began, “You are so predictable, both of you.”

“Predictable?” Oriel’s tone oozed arrogance, bordering on contempt. “Admit it for once, Mother; I have beaten your machinations.”

“Perhaps, Oriel, my child, perhaps you have beaten me . . .” A wide smile spread across her features, reflecting the wicked glow Oriel had worn moments before, twofold. "Or perhaps it is I who has beaten you once again. Perhaps you were meant to hear exactly what you heard. Perhaps your sister was meant to stumble upon that one as she walked among them. Perhaps she was meant to be smitten and drawn to her, a potential; while you were meant to overhear and plot your way to overthrow.”

“I will have her, Mother! It will all be mine!” Oriel, her long black robes flying as if in a sudden wind, vanished in a flash.

Without even a moment‘s pause, the elder woman waved her hand, opening a portal in front of her. Aleia, now dressed, a vision in flowing white, appeared, as if reflected in a pool of water which hung in space between them.

“Mother!” Aleia began, her features aflame with rage. “She’s gone too far this time!”

“As she did the time before,” the elder said, slowly shaking her head, “and the time before that.”

“You know what she did, Mother!” Aleia raged.

“Yes, child, I know all too well . . . As I also know that you must learn to harden yourself against such things.”

“But Mother!” Aleia came forward, seeming about to step through the floating pool. Her image rippled, as if reflected in an excited pond. “She is evil!”

“Yes child, I know; all the more reason why you must learn to fend for yourself. I can’t shelter you forever after all.”

“Mother,” Aleia began, “Since when have you sheltered me from her? And I know that she wants to control you.”

“Nonsense child, you both want to control me… you too, have your own unique influences.”

“Mother!” Aleia spat, “you need to do something!”

“Shhhh, child, I am always doing something, my somethings may just be, or may not be, the ones you want from me.” She silenced Aleia’s next outburst with a slight wave of her hand from under her blue robes.

“Long ago I lay with a mortal and gave birth to twin daughters… as punishment they cast me out! And where are they now, those strutting prima donnas? They have all gone silent… I remain. I have always been here, always a step ahead of their designs.” She leaned toward Aleia, almost imperceptibly. His daughter has no idea of her potential, does she?”

Aleia tried, for a moment, to look surprised.

“Excellent my child!” the elder teased. “Excellent! You’re learning; you almost managed guile for a moment. It becomes you.” She paused. “You know very well of whom, and of what I speak.”

“Yes Mother, I do.”

“And you want to be the one.” the elder pointed her finger at the rippling image of Aleia’s chest. “You want to be the one to bring her across, to guide her, to teach her . . . to add her power to your own?”

“I love her, Mother.”

“Heaven’s own!” the elder put her hands to either side of her head in mocking astonishment. “Love! Hush child! You make me wonder sometimes whether you weren’t switched at birth . . . a daughter of mine, speaking of love”

“I do, Mother. I really do.”

“Love, Lord above! You are drawn to her passion for the small things, her energy, there is no such thing as love, my daughter, but if you’re determined to prove me wrong, then you must fight for her. Your sister will use all of her cunning to trip you up, to beat you to the prize. You must be even more cunning than she is, in order to win.”

They both stood on opposite sides of the swirling portal, staring at one another without a word.

“And I cannot interfere.” With a wave of the elder’s hand the portal collapsed.

2. Morgan

Toweling her shoulder-length flame of red hair, Morgan Baladeava looked into her own reflected eyes as the messages played back on her machine in the other room. Her graceful bone structure and fair complexion frowned as the concealing makeup she’d applied failed to hide the dark patch under her right eye.

It was still going to show, she knew, “I may need to call in sick again today.”

“I know who it is, Morgan,” the answering machine playback began after the beep; it was Michael, her steady boyfriend again. “You better break it off or both of you are in for rough sailing.”

“Morgan?”

“Morgan, pick up; I know you’re there.”

“Pick up Goddamn . . .” The beep cut him off.

“Morgan,” a softer, female voice began, following another beep. “It’s Marie, if you’re there, pick up.” Her best friend from work- her best friend, period - sounded worried. “If you aren’t at work again today I’m coming over this afternoon. Take care and see you soon, Okay?”

Morgan’s forehead creased as she applied a blush to her cheekbones to enhance the thick base. It was no use, she knew. If no one else, Marie would see right through the attempted cover up. The frown lines deepened as she stopped, dropping the applicator in the sink.

“Morgan, I’m sorry,” Michael’s voice began yet again. “If you’re there, pick up.”

A long pause followed and then a beep.

“Pick up baby, please?” The beep ended yet another call after a long pause.

“Okay, I don’t know where you are but we need to talk, I’m not going to be able to go skiing so you’ll need to cancel the trip this weekend. I need to work but I’ll come over in the evening and we can talk. I’ll see you then.” This had been the last call.

Morgan sat down on the toilet lid with tears in her eyes. ‘It didn’t used to be like this’, she thought. She looked out the door into the living room at her answering machine. Anger rose from somewhere as her fists clenched and tears streamed down both cheeks, creating deep chasms of running makeup under her eyes.

Suddenly, the answering machine flipped itself off the phone stand and landed a few feet away.

Morgan looked at it, puzzled and felt a strange, light headed, tingling sensation. It was not the first time such a feeling had come over her. Recently she had felt it a lot.

She resolved that she was calling in sick today.

* * *

“That fucking son of a bitch!” Marie cursed on seeing Morgan. “I’m calling the cops.”

“He’s been under a lot of stress lately. It’s okay, really, it’s okay,” Morgan said, sadly. “It’s just something we need to work through.”

“No!” Marie shot back with fire in her eyes. “No fucking way! You aren’t staying here alone. What happened to the ski trip?”

“Michael has to work so we can’t go.”

“What?” Marie gasped. “That trip was my Christmas present to you, Goddamn it! No way are you wasting it. You’re going there and getting the mountain air treatment if I have to tie you to the roof of my car and take you myself.”

“It’s okay, Marie, really, we just need to talk.

Morgan looked into her friend’s face. The other was pouting. Guilt is a powerful weapon.

“I shouldn’t, really.”

At that moment, the phone rang and they both listened as the call went to the machine, back neatly in place on the stand. “Morgan?” The voice of Michael crackled from the small speaker. “Morgan I know you’re there. . . I know you’re there because I went to your work. What’s with ducking work? I know who it is and I’m coming over there tonight. You make sure you’re there.” The line went dead.

“No girl, you should. In fact you need to.” With Marie helping, Morgan packed a bag for the trip. They would be taking a girls vacation and leaving the city behind.

* * *

The elder immortal turned away from her rippling portal into the material world as the two women got ready to go. With an absent wave, she bid the window to collapse.

“I know you’re watching. I know you’re there.” She said into the empty space around her. “I know that your arrogant pride will not let you acknowledge yourself to me. My daughters have found yours

. . . and the game is afoot.”

* * *

“What?” Morgan ran her hand through her hair in embarrassment, dipping a rock candy strand in her coffee with the other.

“What do you mean: ‘What?’?”- Marie continued to stare overtly at Morgan. “You amaze me; it takes us ten times longer to drive up here because you feel the need to stop at every hole in the wall little store, looking for rock candy . . . clear rock candy! I let it slide that you get coffee beans delivered mail order and roast them yourself, not because you give me free coffee, but because you’re a friend . . . but Morgan, rock candy is just bigger sugar.”

Morgan shook her long hair in an attempt to break the stare, losing the battle with a bright blush glowing from her skin. “Unless you try it, you’ll never know.” The rock candy, dripping with coffee, went into her mouth. “It’s divine,” she finished, in between small slurping sounds.

Marie looked around the ski lodge restaurant, then leaned in closer across the table separating the two. “So . . . this dream chick, tell me more.”

Morgan looked up and around, then back to her friend. “She is amazing. I can’t describe the feelings, just amazing; I wake up exhausted, like it really happened.”

“Well, flying can do that, you know, not to mention the mind blowing girl sex.”

“Marie!” Morgan looked around again, nervously. “I didn’t say anything about that!”

“You didn’t have to; I can read you like a thin paperback. Besides, any dream where I’m flying with somebody who gives me amazing . . . it’s a lock we’re going to shag too. The only thing is that my flying partners always have big muscles and are hung like horses.”

Morgan looked down, blushing even more, finally raising her eyes to meet Marie’s.

So, when’re you going to dump the jackass and go get yourself some hot lovin’ with mystery girl?”

“Marie!”

“Come on, girlfriend! You need to face it. Sooner or later you need to face the fact that you like girls.”

Morgan’s face rose to meet Marie’s intent gaze. “What . . .” she faltered. “How?”

“I think I’ve always known, since Junior High at least, the way you always hung back in the bathroom until everyone else was done in the showers, then you’d sneak in and do a quick towel off. “

Morgan’s eyes darted around the room again.

“. . . Or at slumber parties when I used to catch you staring at Wendy . . . whatever her name was. I used to wonder then, but these days I just know; and if you’re asking how I feel? Well, I’ve thought about that too. I’ll admit, it totally destroys my long term plans, I had it all worked out, you know, we both fall madly for these dangerous, but gainfully employed outlaw bikers with good hygiene and dental plans, then we get married in a joint ceremony where we compete for best looking bride . . . I win of course.” She gave her friend a sly wink, reaching out and clasping hands with a visibly nervous Morgan. “Then we both ride off into the sunset of marital bliss with our big hunks of man meat and start the whoopee machine.” She paused, her wide smile softening and her fingers tightening a little in quiet reassurance.

“You and bikers. . .” Morgan smiled a fragile smile.

“Or Mark from accounting, he has the most amazing ass. I’d love to slather that one with cream and a cherry on top,” Another pause. “But you’re my best friend, and I love you totally and I just want you to be happy. I say dump that douche bag and get yourself a slick, sexy, wet lesbian hottie you can fly with.”

“You’d have been best gal at my wedding.” Morgan seemed to relax.

“Bet your ass I would.” Marie grinned.

They both noticed a presence standing by the table; unsure of how long the person had been there or why they hadn’t seen her appear. “Can I get you a refill, girls?” Both friends looked up into the green eyes of the waitress, her face framed by long black hair, tied back in a ponytail. Their hands parted quickly, embarrassed.

“Um, yes, thank you.” Marie’s recovery was faster, “More coffee, please.

“Your dream girl is out there, woman, the sooner you go look for her, the sooner you find her.” Marie turned back to Morgan as the waitress walked away. “Besides, dream girl looks nothing like me; it might be weird if she did.” The mischievous grin widened.

Oriel, the waitress walked away from the table, smiling her own smile and licking her lips. ‘I love that friend of hers,’ she thought. ‘What a pity I have to get rid of her.’

3. Sisters

Aleia was in heaven. She loved Earth, with its many moods, colors, flavors, and seasons. She loved the snow, how it crunched under booted feet, and melted on contact with human skin. She loved the cold, how the snug warmness of her thick, white turtleneck sweater contrasted with the cold, crisp air on her face. Aleia loved how alive it all was, how everything unfolded before her as she walked. She was in awe, every time she walked on the real Earth. Most of all, she loved the people, to walk among them, with their energy filling the air around her. Their mortality brought them life, their lives; a mere flash to an immortal gave them to savor every moment. They delighted her with their energy; their imperfect energy, perfect in all of its faulty glory.

Aleia walked among them now, as human as she could be. To be human . . . to live, to feel . . . to belong; in that moment she would have gladly given her eternity for one of those flashes of life, life that was hers to live and feel.

She stood still with her eyes closed and took deep, luxurious breaths, existing in the simple sensual pleasure of cold, winter air. Snowflakes fell on her face and she delighted in the tiny flecks of cold wetness that sparkled all over her skin. Absently, she opened her mouth to taste the snowflakes on her tongue. Opening her eyes she started toward the door again. The Earth was a wondrous place and she loved it with her whole being.

Heaven, Earth was pure Heaven.

At her left as she approached the lodge door were two lovers, their skis crossed randomly, they were locked in a passionate, seemingly endless kiss.

Aleia drank it in as she pulled on the door and stepped inside.

The atmosphere inside was just as electric to her as that of outside; the warmth of the place was like a soft blanket to soothe her. There was a scent of wood smoke from somewhere, and the strong, indescribable smell of cold skiwear among those who walked nearby. She walked past the shops and into the restaurant area. Spread out across the far wall was a picture window. Before her stretched a mountain valley, crisscrossed with ski trails and streaming with people in little rivers of life.

She stopped to breathe, to take it all in. This was alive.

Then she saw her, at a table near the wall, dressed in black leather pants and high heeled leather boots, Oriel wore a black leather jacket over a blazing red, satin shirt. She presented a picture, drawing stares from everyone in the room.

‘Oriel,’ Aleia thought. The heavenly atmosphere crashed about her feet as she walked toward her sister‘s table.

“Aleia!” Oriel said warmly, looking up. “What a pleasant surprise! Do sit down.” Smiling wide, she gave her long raven locks a toss with a playful shake of her head.

“Oriel”, Aleia said as she sat down opposite her.

“You must try the coffee! It is just to die for, and the service here . . . They are just so yummy.” Oriel smiled widely and wickedly.

“I can’t . . . stay long.” Aleia shifted uncomfortably.

“Oh for fuck’s sake, ‘can’t stay long?’ you’re an immortal, woman, we can control space itself, alter time. You have no deadlines.”

Aleia breathed quietly and looked back at her sister as a deer in the headlights. ‘I can’t let her do this. I need to be strong and stop letting her do this.’ her stronger, inner thoughts told her.

“I like the look, sister; I positively love that sweater, although you have let the snow get you wet again. There was a look of momentary concentration in Oriel’s eyes and the wet spots on Aleia’s sweater and in her hair instantly vanished.

“Don’t.” Aleia said, she blinked, slightly and the wet spots came back. “I like them.”

“Oh well, your choice, I think, though, that you’re overdoing the mousy librarian look. All you need is wire rimmed glasses,” suddenly she got a wicked gleam in her eyes, “And what’s with the small tits?”

Aleia flushed as her sweater began to swell. “Fuck!” she gasped, feeling the sudden hypersensitivity of her now ample chest against her bra.

“Much better.” Oriel chuckled, evilly.

“Damn you!” Aleia quickly pulled her sweater down as her chest shrank back to normal.

“Would you like to order something, Ma’am?” a waitress had appeared at the table.

“No, thank you,” Aleia answered, unsure of how long the young woman had been there. “I’m fine.”

“Nonsense,” Oriel smiled, predatorily, eyeing the woman’s body. “My sister will have some of this wonderful coffee and some of the bread too.” she tipped her cup, pausing and looking intently at her. “And you will both enjoy this, I’m sure.” She raised her hand and gave her finger a twist in the air.

The waitress put down her order pad and moved to Aleia’s side. With slightly robotic movements she took her hand and moved to sit in the stunned immortal’s lap. Moving one hand to Aleia’s breasts and the other to her face she pulled the both of them into a deep kiss. “I’m yours, Mistress.” The waitress said in an almost monotone, breaking the kiss.

Flushed, Aleia’s eyes took on a concentrated stare. The waitress stood quickly, and walked away, forgetting her pad. “Oriel!” Aleia fumed, turning to face her sister.

“Oh, dear sister, you must lighten up or you’re never going to have any fun. If he didn’t want his creations sampled he shouldn’t have made them so tasty. I can’t even understand why you like them so much, they waste their gift of life, spending their days in preparation for things they never do and dreaming of sex they never have.” Oriel returned Aleia’s angry stare with a wicked smile. “Our mother is watching, she is always watching. The others are watching too, they are just too arrogant to admit it. If I am to be watched I might as well give them something to see.” Oriel turned and her gaze followed a tall waiter as he walked past them, hot, steamy hunger in her eyes.

The waiter stopped, turned and marched, somewhat stiffly back to stand quietly at their table. Both Immortals looked up, Aleia with a shocked expression, Oriel looking the young man up and down, undressingly, hungrily. “Yes, you’ll do . . .” She stopped, and noting his blank expression, added: “you’ll do everything I want, and love every moment of it.” She paused turning back to the shocked, speechless Aleia to gauge and enjoy her response. “Oh, I just can’t wait to wrap you up . . .” She said, turning back to the man and filling his world with her eyes. “But I’ll wait until I get you upstairs. You run along now, and be ready when I get there.”

“Yes Mistress, I obey.” He turned stiffly and walked away.

“Oriel!” Aleia gasped, “You know no limits!”

“Unlike you, dear sister I’ve no yen to be like these creatures, wasting away, wanting things that never come. I leave that to you, if you wish it. I intend to taste all that this world and every other can offer. Unlike you, though, I prefer that the apples of my eyes have stems.” She gave a barely perceptible nod toward the two women who were leaving the room, heading upstairs.

“What do you want?” Aleia tried to recover herself, glancing over as she saw Morgan leaving with her friend, knowing for sure that Oriel had seen them too, and that she was indeed planning something.

“Why must I want anything?” Oriel flashed an open handed smile.

Aleia simply glared unbelievingly in response.

“I want everything, and I want it now. I want all of the things these precious rodents you cherish so much squander and waste. Mostly I want to live, to feel, to taste. To put it simply: I desire the power and freedom to make all things happen, the potential you lust after . . . You could say that I want her too, in a way. And if you don’t move quickly, perhaps I shall have her.” She paused, relishing a sip of coffee. “Why don’t you just mind control her into your little love slave and fuck like rabbits until her powers awaken and then take her will for your own?”

“Sister! There are rules.” Aleia said.

“Rules!” Oriel scoffed. “Rules . . . To Hell with rules. Rules were created to hide the sweetest candy from the weak minded. Take her, just take her now. Mind control her until her eyes glow and take her to Las Vegas, take her as your own before I do.” she smiled, savoring a last sip and then she vanished in a flash. “To be honest, dear sister, I don’t think you could fathom a lick of what I want, the way you still speak of rules.” Her last words sounded across the table from her now empty chair.

4. Sunrise

“Take my hand.” The raven haired woman said, breathily. This time Morgan reached out to take it readily. Even in her dreaming state she felt the surge of electricity sparkle to life within her. Her sleeping body arched in rapture on the bed, a long sigh escaped her sleeping, searching lips.

Oriel bucked and rode the enslaved waiter, lying erect on the bed, breathing heavily as she devoured him like a wild cat. “Fuck yes!” Oriel screamed, dragging her long nails along his chest and clenching herself around his manhood. “Fuck yes . . .” she husked again.

Morgan floated with the mystery woman in her dream, soaring weightlessly through clouds and snow covered mountains. It felt so right, she felt so alive. On her bed, her body undulated slowly while her still searching lips moaned wantingly.

Smiling at the dream vision of the enchanted Morgan, Oriel looked down with a predatory gleam at the enthralled captive beneath her. “Oh, not yet, my pet,” she cooed, breathing hot breath on his smooth chest as she licked a long lick up his sharply defined torso. “Oh, so tasty.”

Morgan moved her hands over her own nakedness, touching her stiff nipples, she moaned again. Her skin glistened under the sheen of sweat. In her dream she was flying, beyond ecstasy. The snow covered peaks screamed by now with breathless speed as the wind blew cold in her face. Her sleeping body was on fire, needingly; her sleeping lips pleaded with the unseen.

Oriel flung her raven hair around her head in wild abandon, impaled upon the erect shaft of her moaning thrall; she bucked up and down, grinding herself upon her entranced lover. “Yes!” She breathed, “Yes! Oh fuck yes! Take your reward now my slave!” The man bucked and grunted in release, undoubtedly having an experience beyond anything he’d previously imagined possible.

The triumphant Oriel smiled down at him, as her dream self smiled at the captivated Morgan flying ever faster and faster. ‘It is time.’ She thought. The sleeping form of Morgan suddenly sat bolt upright, staring into the eyes of the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. The Woman smiled back, her soft, chocolate brown eyes almost glowing under a halo of long, golden brown hair. As Morgan stared, hypnotized, a stray thought persisted through her mind that somehow this wasn’t right. ‘The dream woman had dark . . .’

Then she was fully awake. She looked around alone, alone on her shambled bed. The vision of the brown-haired dream cemented itself in her awakening mind as the almost remembered raven-haired one faded away.

Oriel smiled, reaching into the enslaved mind of her pleasure toy, rearranging his sleeping thoughts, adjusting his memories so he would not remember her. He would remember having a night of sex with the blonde ski bunny of his dreams instead. In a flash, she was gone and the spent form of the waiter slept on.

* * *

Morgan loved the sunrise. She loved watching the world of darkness come alive, giving way to the world of light. She stood, staring forward at the mountains dominating her view. The sun, rising behind her was just beginning to set the very tops of the peaks afire.

Aleia stood, taking in the scene, her love lost, entranced in the living scene stretched out before them. There she stood, not twenty feet away, dressed in a quick sweater and snow pants, a vision that had captivated the shy immortal’s heart.

Unaware of her audience standing nearby on the balcony, Morgan watched as the tops of the snow covered mountains took fire in a glowing cascade of orange. She loved this, standing frozen watching the world set to light.

Aleia, shimmering in the growing dawn, wearing her snug warm, white turtleneck against the cold, stood, breathing the scene in, breathlessly, a growing part of her yearned to reach out, to touch the woman at last, but she held back, watching.

The palette of expanding colors dazzled as the valleys took on a purple hue, while the higher ridges glowed from crimson to gold. Oriel smiled, watching it all from behind her rippling portal. “Oh, Sister you have no idea.” She saw both of them, spellbound in the instant of nature’s glory. A playful thought crossed her mind. With a twitch of her finger she smiled again.

The now fully day-lit mountains suddenly burst forth in glistening white light. Ice encrusted trees caught the sun at just the correct angle and the entire range was bathed in a blinding glow. Both women drew a breath.

It lasted only a second, then suddenly, as if released, Morgan turned and saw . . . her.

Closing the portal, Oriel smiled again.

“You’ve outdone yourself this time, my daughter.”

Oriel turned in the created space to face her mother.

“I wonder just what it is you are plotting.” The elder immortal continued.

“Whatever could you mean, Mother?” Oriel said with a slight shrug of her shoulders. “I thought you knew what I wanted all along.”

“You’ve done everything to put them together, making no effort whatsoever to take her, even though you’ve had every opportunity . . . and what you did with her friend . . . I’m positively shocked.” The woman leaned in closer, an unreadable expression on her luminescent features.

“You have your own ways of getting rid of people who are in the way of your designs, Mother, and as you know, I have mine. The game is, as you said, Mother: well and truly afoot;” Oriel noted the surprise that flashed in the elder’s face, then added: “even though you didn’t know I was listening when you said it.”

5. Taking flight

“You,” Morgan said, taking a step toward the woman who stood not far away. Aleia, her mind suddenly clear, almost vanished away in fright at the sight before her, suddenly being seen by the one, the only one, her only one, overwhelmed her thoughts. Somehow she remained where she was. She could feel the raw, untamed energy radiating from Morgan as she moved closer, many times stronger than before.

Aleia took an almost imperceptible step backward as Morgan advanced; another, bigger step backward and she felt the wall behind her, again she felt the urge to disappear; again she stayed, paralyzed by the oncoming vision of her desire.

The touch was like lightning. Wordlessly, Morgan swept Aleia’s hair aside with one hand, moving the other hand around behind and drawing them together. Their minds blanked out in a flash as the kiss was joined. The entire world fell away as their lips, and then their eager tongues found each other. In that moment, they were all each other knew.

Still locked in the kiss, they moved as one through the sliding door of Morgan’s room. Hands moved of their own volition, pulling clothes from bodies and dropping them to the floor. As one, they fell against the bed, sliding off and landing on the carpeted floor.

With every touch, every movement, Morgan could feel the energy coursing through her. It was nothing like anything she’d ever felt, lost in her lover, she felt herself dissolve. Aleia broke the kiss, lying back on the floor and gazing upward at Morgan, her hands softly kneading the other’s breasts. Morgan took one hand and kissed it, arching her body backward as she ground herself down onto Aleia. Both closed their eyes as pleasure waves overcame them. Morgan was barely aware as she was softly lowered onto the floor. She became slowly aware as Aleia’s hot breath blew sharply on her folds. A tongue followed, probing slowly and teasingly around her achingly sensitive lips, effortlessly finding its way inward.

Morgan, steeped in arousal from the dream and driven over the edge by her lover in the flesh, didn’t last long. With shattering force, her body was wracked as the waves of orgasm swept over her. The energy surged through her, Aleia felt it grow, and engulf them both, flowing outward. The seed that was Morgan had sprouted, she knew, bursting forth, releasing the potential within.

A new immortal was born.

They lay, motionless, wrapped in each other, each staring into the bottomless pools of the other’s eyes, their bodies spent in the soft afterglow.

Morgan could feel the new energy still, shimmering through her where it hadn’t before, she knew something had changed but somehow, lying here with her lover, she couldn’t bring herself to worry.

* * *

“You fucking dike!” both Morgan and Aleia became suddenly awake and aware of an enraged Michael standing in the open sliding door. “Who the fuck is this?” he began moving toward them.

Morgan, feeling unsteady for reasons she didn’t yet understand, fell back as she tried to stand. Aleia rose to face the oncoming man. It happened in an instant; Michael was upon them with blazing rage in his eyes. “Stop,” Aleia spoke at last, standing in front of him, between him and the still unsteady Morgan.

“Who the fuck are you?” Michael’s hand shot out, the heavy slap catching Aleia off guard and sending her toppling to the floor “Fucking stay out of this!”

“No!” Morgan rose up suddenly, the fires of sudden rage propelling her to stand. She raised her hand as anger lit her eyes. From her hand, flame appeared and with her thoughts she directed it toward the stunned Michael.

Then, suddenly, the world froze in place. In a flash, Oriel appeared between them, her own rage lighting her features.

6. Confrontations

Oriel surveyed the room, looking at each of the three now frozen figures around her. She saw the shocked pain on her fragile sister’s face and turned the full force of her seething anger toward Michael.

“Oh, you are one very naughty boy,” Oriel hissed, moving menacingly close to the frozen man, “You fucked with my potential.” That in itself would earn you something wicked before I sent you back home with a healthy fear of all things me.” She paused, licking her lips and running a long black nail down the front of his chest.

Michael’s eyes bulged with futile effort to move and speak, and possibly the newfound seeds of fear. “Hmm, strip mortal!” Oriel commanded, looking briefly at the frozen forms of Morgan and Aleia. Without speaking and with slow, stiff movements Michael removed his jacket, and then the rest of his clothes. He stood naked and still, his eyes clearly showing continued effort and growing fear.

“For your first indiscretion I would have been lenient, perhaps turning you into a dog for a month, and then sending you back with an embarrassing addiction to the smell of ass . . . especially those of other dogs,” she paused, smiling wickedly and running her nails down the bare skin of his chest.

“But then you fucked with my sister, human . . . no one, no one fucks with my sister.” She gave a look toward Aleia, still frozen in place and then turned, leaning in close to Michael; an evil light spreading in a smile across her face; “No one but me, that is.” Noticing the effort in his eyes, she turned and gave a slight wave of her hand.

“Who the fuck are you?” Michael gasped, able to speak at last.

“Who the fuck am I?” Oriel turned to face him again, her features every bit as dangerous as before. “Yes well . . . I am your worst nightmare . . . in time, though; I will be your only thought, your fantasy to die for.”

“I demand . . .” Michael began, but his voice failed him, “let me go.”

“Oh you are a proud one, slave,” at the last, Michael’s eyes lit with puzzlement and no small amount of dread. “Yes, that is what you are, human, my slave. I claim you, now and forever.” She moved in close to him once more, grasping his manhood in a firm hand. “I don’t know just what your punishment will be yet, mortal, but,” she chuckled wickedly, “I have eternity to explore the possibilities, don’t I?” Pausing as if considering something, she stepped back, still facing him, “You will fight me, my slave, yes you will, and that shall be my sweet sauce on the delight of breaking you.” With a wave of her hand, Michael vanished in a flash.

Turning to the other occupants in the room, Oriel moved her hand slightly and the fireball, still frozen in space in front of Morgan, disappeared with a fizzle. Another wave and both frozen women gasped, free to move again.

“You see what you miss, sister, in not letting your powers run and play to their full potential?” Oriel smiled, walking toward them.

“Who . . . who are you?” Morgan stammered with unplaced recognition. She moved to Aleia, almost as if sheltering her from a new threat.

“A long story, one I’m sure we’ll have eternity to examine.”

“What have you done to him?” Morgan asked.

“I have done nothing to him, yet. However, he won’t be troubling you again, either of you.

“Oriel,” Aleia began, directly, “what did you do with him?”

“Hmm, so concerned over such a low creature,” she stopped walking toward them and stood, smiling down at the pair. Your lover almost incinerated him . . . that was so very inspired; delicious, positively delicious, but rules are rules, and besides, it would be a shame to rush such a sweet torment.

“Are you all right?” Morgan asked Aleia as she helped her lover stand.

“You’ll find that we are very hard to damage and tend to heal very quickly.” Oriel was still regarding the pair with an almost amused expression. Don’t worry, child, we will teach you all you will need.”

“We, Oriel?” Aleia returned her sister’s stare. “We aren’t doing anything. I will teach her.”

“There are rules, sister.” Oriel said, almost scolding.

“Rules!” Aleia shot back, “to Hell with rules. I want to go to Vegas.” An impish smile formed on her features as she extended a hand to Morgan. “Take my hand,” she said.

“Where will we go?” Morgan hesitated.

“Everywhere,” Aleia answered, her face almost aglow. “Trust me.”

With a sideward glance at Oriel, Morgan reached out for the offered hand and the two, still naked women vanished in a flash.

* * *

In her own bed, back at home, Marie woke up; stretched and yawned, resting her hand on the chest of the man with whom she’d just had an amazing night of lovemaking. Mark, from accounting, stirred slightly and resumed his sleepy breathing pattern. Marie smiled as she looked over at the set of Harley keys he’d left on the nightstand. ‘Maybe I can convince him to take me riding today,’ she thought, smiling.

7. Spoils

“You lost, daughter. You must know that by now,” sounded the voice from behind Oriel, still standing alone in Morgan’s room.

“The seed is planted, Mother.” Oriel turned to face the elder immortal. “She will corrupt Aleia, turning her with her charms.”

“That was your plan, wasn’t it? Adolescent, even by your standards; you aided her ascension by giving her taste after taste of your greed, your lust through her dreams, and you trust that it will be enough to turn not only her, but your sister as well?”

“Mother, she was about to kill a human with an enraged fireball! That is so very . . . me.” Oriel looked upon her mother, her face curling in a wicked smile. “She is now a creature of my own making, a beguiler, a whisperer, a charmer… she will tempt and lead Aleia to my way of thinking.”

“Yes daughter, but aren’t they all witches inside?” The elder smiled, “don’t forget, daughter, it was you who stopped her from killing the mortal . . . you saved his life, perhaps it is you who has been turned?”

“I didn’t save him; not letting her kill him isn’t the same as saving him.”

“Perhaps, daughter, perhaps; so you did, at least get something from your efforts, a new toy to reduce and break for all eternity in that Hell-place of torment where you punish your humans. This one perhaps, given his nature, won’t even raise concerns over your gross rule-breaking in taking him.”

“In time, Mother, you will see, as my seeds take root, you will see.”

“And what if your sister’s strength wins out? What if your creation was given to your sister to give her what she needed to be stronger?”

Oriel flashed a puzzled look, only for an instant, and then returned to her confident stature.

“Yes daughter, willfulness, drive, desire and above all, passion, all of these things you have now gifted to your sister… it will be an interesting thing to watch unfold. Remember, child, you are not the only scheming, manipulative bitch among us. For centuries now, all that I’ve heard: Oriel did this; Oriel did that. Oriel corrupted an entire convent of nuns. . .” She paused, smiling her own smile, “this time you yourself have given your sister the means and power to defeat your sabotage, In the future, you may indeed find the both of them together to be difficult targets, a fitting challenge for your skills, perhaps. Either way, things have, at long last, changed, and I will enjoy watching them unfold.”

With an angry look, Oriel flashed away, leaving a small wisp of smoke to mark her absence.

The elder immortal breathed a satisfied smile, for a time, quietly regarding the empty room, “And how long have you been watching?” She said, apparently to no one.

“I am always watching,” the voice answered.

“And what do you think?”

“You have manipulated your daughters, and mine and set them against each other, all for your own amusement,” even in the present, softer tone; the voice seemed to echo through space.

“Yes, I know… Ain’t I a stinker?”

THE END