The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This fictional story contains scenes of mind control, gay sex, incest, and more gay sex. If this is a problem, or if you are not of legal age, then read something else.

Copyright © 2008 by Eromenos. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

Send comments to

* * *

Shepherds of Men, Chapter 5

Summer drew to a close, and Alex packed the belongings that he would be taking with him to Shepherd College. At Michael’s instruction, he packed lightly since clothing would be largely unnecessary within the school grounds. He did take his favorite books, his laptop, and of course his bong—it was college after all.

Alex was naked while he packed, the habit of wearing clothes already fading from his thoughts. Michael walked up behind him while he rummaged through his shelves and snaked his arms around his torso. He nuzzled Alex’s neck and spoke tenderly. “You excited, bro?”

“Yes Sir. I . . . heh, I don’t think I’ve ever been this nervous, Sir,” Alex said. His big brother’s cock was already hard, it’s moist head poking at his sack. They no longer needed any particular reason to feed each other anymore; Michael would descend upon Alex like a ravenous animal and drink up his little brother’s semen, and then he would lube up Alex’s asshole with his saliva before pounding his own semen into that tasty and musky rectum.

“You hungry, baby bro?” Michael’s cock was pushing at Alex’s hole, his precum lubing it up. His little brother’s scent was intoxicating. Alex’s turned around to face Michael and playfully licked up and down his face. “I guessing you’re hungrier, Sir.”

Michael’s blood was on fire, and he playfully threw Alex onto his bed. Alex landed with a bounce and spread his legs, letting his cock point outward invitingly. Michael descended upon him. He started with Alex’s feet, nibbling his toes and tickling his feet with his tongue. He traveled up his little brother’s legs and homed in on him musky crotch.

“Just think, bro. We won’t have to worry about our parents walking in all of sudden,” he said with a smirk. Alex chuckled at the thought of his parents catching his big brother eating out his asshole. “That would be an interesting conversation, Sir.”

They both laughed heartily. “I just hope that you can even get hard with our Master and Julian fucking you.”

“You can always eat me out, Sir,” Alex said teasingly. Michael grinned and snaked his tongue up into Alex’s body, sending shivers up through his skin. He tightened his ass muscles around Michael’s face and tongue to intensify the sensation. His big brother’s tongue was just barely tickling his prostate, and he could feel himself about to cum despite his cock being untouched.

“I’m gunna cum, Sir!” Alex said through ragged breaths. Michael moved with cat-like reflexes and enveloped his cockhead with his mouth, catching the geyser of semen and swallowing eagerly. Alex then went limp, his lithe and supple body sweaty and spent.

Michael moved into position to mount Alex. Sensing his intent, Alex lifted his legs up and presented his asshole. He wrapped his limbs around Michael’s hairless body as his big brother’s cock impaled his rectum. He was getting good at receiving a man into his body.

Alex could feel Michael opening up his mind, and his big brother’s thoughts started drifting into his mind.

submit

Alex was also getting very good at submitting to control, and he immediately feel docile and obedient.

you may no longer speak until commanded to do so

He was moaning loudly from Michael’s relentless fucking, but he couldn’t will his mouth to form words. Try as he might, he couldn’t utter anything other than animal-like emotions.

submit totally, little brother. relinquish your will to me

Michael’s thought were flooding into his mind by now. His head felt like it was full of fog whenever he tried to form coherent thoughts.

relax, bro. let me think for you

Alex submitted to Michael’s control. He felt like he was dreaming or sleepwalking. Thoughts were in his mind, but they felt like his and his brother’s. He could sense something about them, like a scent if they were his big brother’s body.

that’s it bro. don’t fight it. your mind is completely open to me

He couldn’t tell whether he was Alex or Michael anymore. He felt his ass getting plowed at the same time that he felt his cock plowing his little brother’s ass. He saw Alex’s dreamy, beautiful face in the same moment that he vaguely realized that he was watching himself being fucked and dominated. His cock was tingling, and he quickened his thrusts into—his big brother was fucking him harder, and Michael was moaning—moaning was escaping his mouth as his hips slammed into his little brother’s ass.

Michael’s thoughts poured into his mind was his orgasm erupted into his little brother’s body. Alex felt both sensations simultaneously: a powerful orgasm and ejaculation into his little brother’s abdomen and his abdomen filling up with his big brother’s searing hot semen. His will was fading as the cum flowed into his body, and his body absorbed it as his mind absorbed Michael’s commands.

report, pack-brother. who are you?

The command was confusing for Alex. He wasn’t sure he had a self at this point.

i am michaelalex

He heard himself answer with two telepathic voices simultaneously, and could feel Michael’s presence cradling his mind just as Michael held Alex’s body in his strong, protective embrace.

sleep

Alex went out like a light. He slept deeply while Michael continued to tame his little brother’s mind. He couldn’t help but gaze lovingly on Alex’s tranquil, beautiful face. He directed Alex to dream about being fucked by their Master, and his cock began stiffening almost immediately.

Michael sensed a presence approaching, and then heard his father telling Eric that Alex was upstairs packing. Footsteps approached, and then Eric entered without knocking—as usual.

“Hey dude—” he said and then stopped in mid-sentence. He saw Alex naked, erect and asleep on his bed and Michael, also naked, lying next to him. He then sniffed the air and smelled the sweaty sex musk that hung in the air. “You two being naughty again?”

“Hey Eric. Come in and shut the door.” Eric stepped in and sat on the other side of Alex, his friend’s naked body rather familiar to him as of late.

“Wow, he’s really out, huh?” Eric said as he starting playfully fondling Alex’s cock—something Michael was pleased to see Eric do so naturally and casually. Eric caught Michael watching him and hesitated.

“Oh, sorry, dude. I just—heh, fuck I don’t really know why I did that,” Eric said shyly, and they both chuckled. “Are you making him sleep like that?”

“Yep,” Michael responded. “It’s part of his initiation. A trainer takes control of his boy’s mind and then gives them to our Master.”

“Yeah, why do you two call him Master? He’s just a professor, right?”

“But he’s also our Master, Eric. Their are other packs bound to the other professors at the College, but Alex and I belong to Prof. Calder’s pack and he controls us to enhance our training.”

“Controls you?”

“Yep. He can take control of our minds telepathically, just like I have with Alex and Alex has with you, dude.”

“Yeah, but why is that necessary? He can’t just, you know, teach you? I mean, where’s your body hair, dude? You used to kind of hairy. It’s some weird shit,” Eric said as he continued to stroke his friend’s cock. Alex squirmed and faintly smiled, experiencing from within his dream his Master’s strong and sure hand stroking his cock.

“Well, this’ll probably make your head spin, but I haven’t eaten food since about halfway through my first year. Part of our training is to condition our bodies in certain ways, such as sloughing off our body hair so that we’re readily appealing to straights like you, dude. One of the other big parts is that members of the College consume semen as food.”

Eric’s eyes bugged out a bit. “Holy shit, for real? Dude, how much spunk do you have to eat?”

“Not that much anymore, but after a while a mouthful of cum starts to feel like downing a Red Bull. We derive our strength from men while also taking their genetic code into our bodies and preserving it. Or, so I’ve been told. I don’t think I’m at that point yet, but I’m only starting my second year.”

Eric mulled all of this over for a bit. “A sperm bank basically,” Eric retorted, and Michael slapped him on the head playfully. “Careful, carrot top.” Eric smiled wryly. “So, is that why Alex did the whole hypno thing on me? Am I his lunch buffet?”

Michael laughed. “Well, something like that. But Alex has always cummed inside you too. See, we share strength, not just leech it away. I mean, take a look in the mirror, dude. You’re starting to bulk up a little bit.”

Eric was a little confused and startled, but got up anyway and stood in front of Alex’s mirror. He fumbled out some body-builder poses and saw what Michael meant. “Well fuck me, dude but you’re right. I’ve been working a lot but not this much Damn, I’m looking cut.” He peeled off his shirt and continued posing. Michael gently laid Alex’s head on the pillow and then walked over to Eric. His hands slid up to Eric’s waistband and he slid down his shorts and boxers. “Shuck these off dude. Let me see your legs.” Eric followed Michael’s lead, kicking off his flipflops and steps out of his clothes. They stood before the mirror naked, and Eric flexed his leg muscles for Michael to see.

“Not bad, dude. You’ll be a lot more ripped when Alex finishes his first year. Check this out.” Michael flexed for Eric. His smooth skin and taut muscles were transfixing, and Eric’s ran his hands over Michael’s biceps and pecs. “I’m jealous man. How much you work out?”

“Not all that much. My metabolism’s been enhanced by my training, so I develop muscle without really trying. Also my trainer—you met Marcus, right?—he’s a lot more trained than me and a helluva lot more than Alex, and so he can also stimulate my muscles directly my dominating me and controlling my body,” Michael said. Eric’s hands were moving towards Michael’s waist, and then his glutes. He squeezed Michael’s butt firmly, and the feeling started getting Michael hard.

“Sure you aren’t more bi than you think, dude?” Michael asked playfully.

“Heh, probably what with Alex’s cock in my ass all the time,” he said, and they bothedaughed. “But like you said, dude, the smooth bodies help turn us straights on. I gotta admit that your legs and ass look better than my girlfriend’s.”

Michael stepped into Eric’s arms and slid his legs next to Eric’s. The hair on Eric’s legs tickled his skin, and he could feel Eric’s cock stiffen against his abdomen. Michael was taller by a few inches, and Eric head was at just the right height to nuzzle his neck perfectly.

“Mmmm, you smell good, man. A lot like Alex,” Eric said as he nuzzled against Michael. They were both hard and fully erect, and their cocks pressed against each other.

Michael pulled Eric’s head back a bit so that he could look into his eyes. “I gotta save you for Alex since you’re his boy.”

Eric leaned in and kissed Michael, and Michael’s talented tongue snaked into Eric’s mouth. He pulled back after a moment. “I’m serious, dude. Little bro’s hungry—I can feel it. Let’s bring that rod of yours over to him.”

“But, he’s asleep, Mike.”

“Not exactly. I’ve dominated his mind and put him in a dream-state. He’s only kind of asleep.”

Michael led Eric over to the sleeping beauty on the bed. Alex’s cock was rigid and precum streamed from it. “Must be a good dream,” Eric said while noticing the precum.

Michael reaching into Alex’s mind and viewed his dream. He was going at it hot and heavy with their Master. He took control of his dream and made Alex think that Master was eating out his asshole and lubing him up with saliva. Alex reflexively lifted his legs and pulled his knees back to his chest.

“You can make it better, dude. His ass is waiting for you.”

Eric looked up at Michael, a lustful expression on his face. “You need to lube up his asshole, Eric. Go ahead, dude. I can tell you want to.” He reached down and caught a dab of Eric’s precum on his fingertips, and then reached over to lube up Alex’s asshole with it. He then reached for Eric’s hand and guided to his own cock, rubbing his precum on Eric’s fingertips. Eric then applied it to Alex’s asshole, following that up with some of Alex’s own precum.

“Use your saliva to finish lubing him up, dude.”

Eric was hesitant at first as he timidly leaned his face into Eric’s ass. Alex’s musk was familiar and inviting, and he could feel the heat emanating from inside his body. Eric’s tongue lightly, and then heavily, licked up the hole. He was salivating hungrily and almost drooling all over his best friend’s butt.

Eric couldn’t wait any longer. He leaned over Alex and wrapped his legs around his neck and up over his back. His cock homed in on the wet, eager hole and slid in easily. His hips started bucking almost on their own, and raw sexual pleasure filled his body.

Michael reached into Eric’s mind.

that’s it, dude. fuck him hard, and feed him everything you’ve got. your shepherd needs your strength

Eric pounded away at Alex’s ass with renewed vigor. He was captivated by the sleeping beauty under him and felt a powerful urge sweep over him to nurture and protect his best friend. He fucked Alex with purpose while kissing him lovingly.

Michael leaned in to join the kiss, his tongue darting between Eric and Alex’s mouth. Eric was panting heavily, and Alex as moaning faintly from within his dream. In his mind, his Master’s cock was sliding in and out of his body, and the sensation was reinforced by the physical sensation of Eric’s cock fucking his hole.

Michael whispered into Eric’s ear “Make some room, dude.” Eric leaned back a bit and Michael knelt down over Alex’s face. He fed his cock into the faintly smiling mouth below him and Alex reflexively opened wide, his subconscious sensing a cock and chance to feed. Michael’s ass was presented to Eric, and the red-head needed no urging to dive in and eat out dominant male’s ass.

Michael’s musk and taste were powerful and erotic. He could feel his body electrified by the infusion of pheromones into his senses. Eric rimjob was a bit amateurish, but he went at Michael’s ass like a wild animal. His face stayed glued to Michael’s crack while Michael slid his cock in and out of his little brother’s mouth.

Within Alex’s mind, fluid dream-logic was allowing him to get fucked in both the ass and mouth by his Master’s commanding 12 inch cock. His was enveloped by his Master’s presence, his strong hands and wet tongue traveling across his torso, then the sensitive spot under his knees, then his feet and toes, and then his armpits, earlobes, and everywhere in between.

His actual body was almost as ravaged with both Eric and Michael giving it to him with gusto. Eric’s tongue was still working his ass, and Michael felt his orgasm approaching. He let it flow through him, his back tensing and ass clenching around Eric’s face. Rope after rope of cum filled his little brother’s mouth, and Alex swallowed it hungrily.

Eric still had some ways to go. Michael knelt down beside him and whispered into his ear alluringly. “That’s it, stud. Shoot your load into your shepherd’s ass.” His words met up with the thought he had planted in Eric’s mind, and Eric knew the truth of was Michael whispered. Alex was his shepherd, and his shepherd needed his strength inside him. The thoughts turning in his mind started his balls churning and he knew he was ready. His toes curled and ass clenched, and he erupted so intensely that he couldn’t see for a few seconds. He flooded Alex’s abdomen with his essence, feeding everything he could give into his shepherd’s hungry body. His hips bucked against Alex’s ass until he was completely drained, and he collapsed onto the sleeping beauty under him.

“Not so fast, stud,” Michael whispered. Once he regained coherence, he was able to understand what Michael meant. He got back up and dove into Alex’s crotch. Michael met him there, and the two of them sucked Alex’s cock. In his dream, his cock was in the slippery grip of his Master’s mouth, and he was about to violently release his seed. His balls churned, and his load let loose into his Master’s throat. Alex pheromones and breathing let Michael and Eric know on an instinctual level that it was time to feed, and their mouths locked in a sloppy kiss around the cockhead. A torrent of semen flooded into both of their waiting mouths. Their tongues fought like beasts for the chance to lap up the hot nectar.

Alex’s moans finally subsided, and he returned to deep, peaceful sleep. Michael and Eric finished cleaning off Alex’s rod and lingered at his cockhead kissing. Afterwards, they snuggled up next to the slumbering Alex and rested before heading out to the University.

“So, am I Alex’s only boy? I gotta admit, I’m the jealous type, Mike,” Eric said, a wry smile spreading on his face. He gently played with his shepherd’s hair while gazing at his tranquil face.

“He’ll add more boys to his flock eventually, but since you’re his first you’ll have the strongest connection to him.”

“How many boys you have stud?”

Michael smiled coyly. “A few. You know Johnny Carter?”

“Yeah, I think so. I think I’ve seen him a few times around the University. Hell, I would’ve let him fuck me before Alex got a hold of me.”

“Well, I like to think I do good work,” Michael said. “We’ve been best buds forever and I made him my first boy. So, him and two others.”

“What about those other guys who were over?”

“My pack-mates? Well, our alpha male Julian has taken a large part of the football team as his boys. He would probably take you too if you didn’t belong to baby bro here.”

Eric felt tingles when Michael described him as belonging to Alex. He felt an overwhelming urge to be closer to Alex, and nuzzled his face into the sleeping boy’s neck. He traced a wet line with his lips and tongue. “I wouldn’t want to be anyone else’s boy,” he said softly.

Eric was so sweet and tender towards Alex that Michael had to hold back a tear. “Rest here with your shepherd while I finish packing up his stuff,” he whispered to Eric. He half registered Michael’s words, his only real concern being Alex.

Getting Alex past the parents had been a little tricky, but Michael’s dominance of his little brother’s mind was strong and allowed for him to control his speech and body almost flawlessly. The brothers and Eric packed up Michael’s car and headed out to the University. Michael made Alex get into the backseat. Michael was sweating under the exertion required to control Alex, and released him into sleep once they were on their way. Eric climbed into the back seat to be next to Alex and guided the sleeping boy’s head to his lap.

“Damn, dude, I’m impressed. And a little scared. So, sorry for anything bad I ever said about you. He was like your puppet or something.”

Michael shot Eric a grin through the rear-view mirror. “Thanks, man. To be honest, I was about to slip up. The strain was starting to get to me.”

“Aw well, you coulda fooled me, man. Hey, is Alex gonna puppet me around when he starts getting trained?”

“Probably not. He might implant commands, but actual mind control is a lot easier to perform on psions.”

“Huh, I would’ve thought us sex slaves could be controlled more easily.”

Michael grinned on the inside. Eric’s curiosity would be good for Alex. “It’s a double-edged sword, I guess. At least that’s how our Master explains it. We can control minds, but to do so we make our minds more receptive to control.”

Eric thought about this for awhile. “So what you’re saying is that I should learn some hypnosis.”

Michael shot Eric a wry look. “Let’s just say that I try to avoid stage hypnotists. It’s easy to see coming with only a little bit of psion training, but once a psion is entranced they submit completely.”

“Don’t worry, dude, you’re secret’s safe with me.”

“I know it is.”

Eric caught Michael’s meaning after a moment. “Oh, yeah right. A command, huh?”

“Yup. You won’t be able to communicate College business with anyone else. I had to see to that personally when I began training Alex. I figured that he’d want you as his first boy since you two’ve been friends for so long, so I put a command in your mind. Sorry dude, I should’ve told you already.”

“Aw, don’t worry about it. I never thought my tongue would be up my best friend’s ass, so I suppose I’ve had more brain surgery than just that,” Eric responded as he cradled Alex’s head in his lap.

Michael smiled back at Eric through the rear-view. “That’s a good assumption.”

Michael drove the car into the University grounds, which were packed with newly arriving students, their parents, their belongings, and everything else in between. The air was chaotic and bustling with nervous energy. The traffic was awful, and it took some time for them to approach the College. When they did, the bustle of the University tapered off almost completely. The College was set apart from the rest of the campus and surrounded by forest. In addition, the professors and upper-classmen shielded the College in a psionic cloud that made people simply forget and ignore the school entirely. As the saying went, “Shepherd College is the best school you’ve been made to forget . . . wait, what were we talking about?”

Michael pulled the car into the parking lot. Shepherd College consisted of only one moderately sized building. It was styled in the fashion of an Ivy League dormitory but with a number of additional wings, giving it the look of a starfish from above. Eric took the opportunity to check it out since he figured that he was one of only a handful of University students to have the privilege. Almost immediately, his eye was drawn to a group of 15 young men at the main entrance. He recognized three of them as Julian, Simon, and Marcus. His gaze, however, was held by their obvious leader.

“Whoa,” Eric said in hushed toned, the look on his face somewhere between lust and worship. Michael didn’t even need to ask—Eric had found Master Calder. He stood there, as were his boys, naked and proud. His presence was overwhelming powerful and commanding, a combination of his near-perfect physique and intensely handsome, chiseled face. Eric couldn’t help but see a glow about him, as if he emitted some kind of invisible radiance. Light brown, wavy locks covered his head, but his body, like Michael’s, was toned and hairless. As he walked towards the car, his lethal grace was obvious. He moved with cool, honed confidence, the product of years of training in gymnastics and martial arts. He commanded with his physicality as much as he did with his mind. At 6′8″, he stood almost an inch taller than the pack alpha male, Julian. He looked like he was in his late 20’s or early 30’s, but stood with the calm composure of a much older man.

It didn’t take long for Eric’s eyes to find the Master’s cock, an intimidating 12 inch beast—an impressive 7 inches when non-erect—with large, full testicles to match. When his gaze, reluctantly, traced its way to the Master’s face, he was met with a warm, knowing smile. The group casually approached the car, and the Eric, Michael and a dominated-Alex, got out to meet them.

Master Calder approached Michael and drew him into his embrace. Michael pressed his face into his Master’s chest and wrapped his arms around his muscular neck and shoulders. “Welcome back, Michael,” he said with a velvety baritone. He drew in Michael young, fresh scent. “I missed you, Master,” Michael said with child-like innocence. “As I you,” his Master responded and kissed him deeply.

When they finally parted, Master Calder reached into Michael’s mind and took control of Alex. “Thank you, Master,” Michael said when he felt his Master’s mind touch his and relieve him of controlling his little brother. “You’re doing fine, Michael,” his Master responded with reassuring confidence and praise. He directed the initiate to approach him. Alex began walking with a capability that belied his deep sleep. His cock was already fully erect and bulging against the shorts he were, a noticeable wet precum stain spreading from the bulge. His unconscious mind could sense the presence of his Master and his body instinctively reacted.

Alex began fumbling with clothes, trying to remove them. His sleeping body, however, couldn’t quite manage the task. “Eric,” Master Calder called out. Eric jumped noticeably, and the group of men smiled knowingly. The Master motioned for him to approach, and he did so timidly. He was also fully erect and staining his shorts with precum, and he was trying to hide it but failing miserably

“Help young Alex remove his clothing,” he said. Eric obliged, first peeling off Alex’s shirt, then short and boxers, and then finally his socks and sneakers. Alex stood innocent and naked, surrounded by his Master, boy, and pack-mates. Precum flowed in abundance from his cockhead. Without prompting, he widened his stance slightly to better present his crotch, and then he placed his hands behind his neck and raised his arms to better expose his torso and armpits. His scent filled the loose circle created by their bodies.

“You’re his first boy, aren’t you Eric?” the Master asked. Eric met his inviting gaze. “Yes, Sir.” Eric thought for a second. “Should I call you Master? I don’t mean no disrespect or anything, Sir.”

Master Calder laughed. “Sir is fine, Eric. Only my students call me Master, but I appreciate your respect for authority.” He reached out placed a paternal hand on Eric’s shoulder. “You’re shepherd will need you more than you know as he begins his training.” The weight of his words moved Eric deeply. The Master could feel his surprise. “Does that surprise you, Eric?”

“Yeah, it does Sir. But then again, I really don’t try to understand you all anymore.”

The all laughed at this. Master Calder’s laugh was hearty and warm. He approached Eric and pulled him into a fraternal embrace, and Eric reciprocated. “You are welcome here at any time, Eric. Alex is lucky to have you as his first boy.” A wide, innocent grin spread across Eric’s face. He beamed with delight at the compliment. “Thanks, Sir. I’d do anything for Alex.”

“Good,” the Master replied. “Now, join your shepherd in slumber.” He extended his hand towards Eric’s face and let it hover just an inch in front. “Huh—” Eric started, but his sentence was cut short. Master Calder slowly moved his hand downwards, and Eric’s head followed. He guided Eric’s head down towards his chest and placed him in deep sleep. The two boys stood next to each other, beautiful sleeping youths under the command of Master Calder. Compelled by a mental command from his Master, Michael approached Eric and stripped his clothes off.

He turned his attention to Alex. The evening sun cast a warm, golden light on his healthy skin. He looked statue-like and resembled an ancient Greek sculpture of male beauty. Master Calder kneeled before him and lapped at the stream of precum leaking from Alex’s cockhead. His face soon found the underside his ballsack and asscrack, and he breathed deeply of his fragrance. When he was satisfied, he gave Eric the same treatment. He suckled Eric’s cock before sampling his youthful musk. After a moment, he stood back up and addressed Michael.

“Do you vouch for these boys, Michael?” he asked, inflecting his question in a reverent and ritualistic tone.

“Yes, my Master. Alex is my little brother, and I have tasted of his mind and body.”

“Would you have him as a pack-brother, Michael?”

“Yes, my Master. He has undergone my training and our basic tenants are now a part of him.”

“Will anyone else speak for this boy?” the Master asked.

“I will, my Master,” said Julian. “I have also tasted of this boy’s mind and body. He is capable and willing. May I speak freely, my Master.”

“Yes, Julian.”

“I sense in Alex a natural aptitude that is quite impressive for someone so untrained. He submits without resistance to my dominance and Michael-kin’s guidance, and he has already taken young Eric as a first boy. I desire very much that he join your stable, my Master.”

“Well spoken, Julian.” The Master extended his arms in an expansive gesture. “Gather ‘round, boys. It is time.” Master Calder’s stable of boys surrounded Alex and Eric, enveloping them in their presence with their naked bodies. The Master stood closest to the two sleeping youths and grasped Alex’s head with his hands. It was time for him to fully take Alex into his power.

He extended his consciousness into Alex’s mind, following that psionic path created the commands keeping the youth in his current state of obedience. He took these commands and exploded them in size and power, like a star going supernova. Alex’s conscious mind had already submitted to his Master’s dominance, and the entirely of his subconsciousness soon acquiesced to total submission. His cognitive facilities and memory soon followed, and then the space in his mind that described his sense of self. His very brain came after that, including those mechanisms that regulated his body. Alex’s heart beat and breathing pattern soon matched the rhythm of Master Calder’s.

It was a simple act to direct Alex’s body to stop growing body hair, and hairs began falling from his skin almost immediately afterwards. He then made a series of alterations to his metabolism that would allow Alex to begin fully absorbing the nutritive powers of a man’s semen. He wanted to force the youth’s rectum to start auto-lubricating so as to accommodate the fucking that he would receive tonight.

Let’s not get too eager, youngling

Master Calder felt the presence of the Chancellor in his mind. He looked up and saw him, or rather them, standing a few paces back from the tight circle of naked young men. Their forms were spectral and emanated a bright, eerily light. They looked like two naked young men. One wore sandals and a headband, his skin was bronzed, and he was donned with a youthful dusting of dark black body hair to match his curly black locks. The other wore a crown of laurels on top of blond locks, and his delicate white skin was smooth and glistening. They were psionicly invisible to Master Calder’s pack—and even Master Calder himself unless they wished otherwise.

You’ll tax his fragile body enough tonight

As you wish, my Masters

The two spectral youths removed themselves from Master Calder’s perception and forced his mind to act upon their guidance but forget about their intervention. Master Calder resumed his task and concluded that Alex’s body wasn’t yet ready for the further changed needed to auto-lubricate. After a brief scan of the youth’s life-force and brain waves, he felt certain that Alex was ready to awaken.

He envisioned in his own mind Alex bring his arms down and standing straight at attention. Alex reacted immediately, his mind now completely subsumed by his Master’s. He envisioned Alex returning to conscious awareness and opening his eyes and Alex did so. He stood their calmly, a serene and placid look on his face. His eyes quickly found his Master’s gaze and held it.

“Who are you?” the Master asked. Almost immediately, he could feel Alex’s mind begin processing the question. The faintest look of confusion surfaced on his face as the task of differentiating between his own mind and his Master’s proved difficult. His eyes began to unfocus and droop as the strain began to take its toll. Master Calder could feel the turmoil raging in the boy’s thoughts. He was penetrating Alex so deeply and completely that his very identity was lost to him. He wanted to help the youth because he could feel the pain and confusion that he was experiencing; Alex’s mind conscious mind was trying to reassert it’s own identity while his unconscious mind wanted to stay united with his Master.

Alex was perspiring heavily at this point, and tears were starting to stream down his face. The young men surrounding him shared his pain as they had experienced it during their initiation. The desire to join utterly with someone as powerful and dominant as their Master was overwhelming, but self-control was crucial to the role a shepherd had to play as a guide and leader of boys and men. They had no right to control the minds of others if they could not master themselves, a lesson that Alex would be taught in explicit terms soon enough, but one that he had to painfully intuit now.

Michael had to fight hard to not cry himself as Alex’s pain was, after his Master, more keenly felt than by anyone else. His fingers clenched into his palms so tightly that he drew blood.

calm yourself. you know this is necessary

He wished that his Master was commanding him to calm himself, but this was simply an admonishment. He forced his fingers to relax and welcomed the small distraction that the minor wounds allowed. He felt a familiar arm wrap himself around his shoulders and found Marcus, his initiation trainer, at his side comforting him.

Alex experienced an image of bloodied fingertips in his mind and felt the stinging pain associated with it. The sensation surprised him as if partially awakening him from a nightmare. In the midst of his struggle, his mind gazed upon the hands and, slowly, he realized that they weren’t his. In that moment, he felt himself feeling something other than himself. In that moment, his awareness expanded exponentially to encompass the perceptions everyone around him. He saw the tight circle of naked bodies surrounding his Master, himself and his first boy.

His awareness found the slight trickle of blood leaking from Michael’s hands. His mind entered his big brother’s almost by accident as he was operating on pure instinct at this point. He searched though his thoughts, not fully understanding who he was or that this was a mind different from his own. An image appeared to him that matched the body he felt as his own. Intense compassion and love flooded into him mind when he touched this image, and he felt the owner of this image begin to cry desperately restrained tears. He had broken though into Michael’s most personal thoughts and connected to them without restraint.

“A . . . lex. I’m . . . Alex,” whispered Alex almost inaudibly. Master Calder withdrew his hands from Alex’s head. “My . . . brother . . . he’s bleeding because . . . he’s worried.” Alex voice slowly became more confident, and his own personality began to reassert itself. He wiped his wet, tear-soaked face with his hand. “I didn’t want to leave your dominance, Master, and I felt like . . . like I was drowning.” His eyes dropped, a feeling of embarrassment overtaking him as he described his struggle. His Master’s hand reached out for him almost immediately and cradled his cheek in his hand. The brought Alex’s gaze back to his own. “There is no shame here. Your struggle has been all of ours—even mine when I stood where you are standing now, youngling.” His Master’s honest admission startled him as he’d never thought about his Master as a humble student before. “Continue, Alex.”

Alex calmed himself and continued. “I felt like I was floating outside of my body. That’s when I sensed blood and realized that it wasn’t mine. I . . . " Alex paused, the memory of what just transpired still confusing to him. “I didn’t exist before that, or . . . I don’t know. It’s like I stopped existing and then started again. I felt pain but knew instinctively that it didn’t come from me. I don’t really understand what happened next, but I remember being inside Michael-kin and . . .”

Alex stopped in mid-sentence, the realization of what he had just said dawning on him. “Michael-kin.” He spoke the name with awed reverence and turned around to find his big brother. Michael found him first and pulled his little brother in an impassioned, protective embrace. They wept openly in each other’s arms. “Michael-kin!” he shouted, his voice muffled by his big brother’s chest. “I’m here, Alex-kin,” Michael responded.

Alex looked up into Michael’s eyes. “I found your thoughts about me and felt the pain that you were experiencing. It was like I was jolted out of a bad dream. That’s when I knew who I was again.” He felt a warm at his side and turned to find his Master beside him. Michael sensed his little brother’s need to be held by their Master and released Alex into Master Calder’s arms. The Master held his boy close, his powerful frame wrapping itself protectively around the young initiate. His power still extended into Alex mind, but the initiate’s mind had expanded to accommodate both his dominance and his own personality and self. His thoughts were now his own, but Alex could feel his Master inside mind. It was a strange feeling for Alex, a mixture of complete obedience and submission to his Master and a powerful sense of self-control. He knew now that he was allowing his Master into his mind, and that his submission to his Master’s power was without coercion.

“Welcome, Alex. I take you into my stable, and make you one with my pack. You now belong to us, and we to you.”

Alex looked up at his Master, fresh tears welling in his eyes. “Thank you, Master,” he said.

The Master raised his gaze to the pack surrounding him. “I present to you Alex. He is your kin and pack-brother.” They all reached out to lay a hand upon him and spoke “Alex-kin”. “Tonight,” the Master continued, “we celebrate the initiation of our new pack-brother. But first Alex, awaken your first boy and present him to your pack.”

Alex turned and found Eric near him. His first boy was still standing where Master Calder had left him, and his head hung down limply.

i have placed him under hypnosis, and he will be receptive to control

His Master’s words filled his thoughts. He entered Eric’s mind and perceived his mental state. His Master had dominated Eric with physical presence alone, and his first boy had instinctively submitted to the far more powerful male.

let this be your first lesson, alex. use your physical presence to control your first boy

Alex adjusted his stance and physicality to convey dominance and power. His posture straightened and his shoulders broadened. He stuck his chest and erect cock out slightly.

now, slide your hand up his face slowly

Alex did as his Master instructed him. He slid his hand up Eric’s face, and his first boy’s head followed the movement upward. Eric’s eyes opened slowly and he returned to wakefulness. He looked around and saw the circle of naked young men surrounding him and then noticed his own lack of clothing.

“Gee, what a surprise. I’m naked and surrounded by horny guys.” His eyes met Alex’s and they both laughed. Eric then noticed Alex’s red and still-wet face. A look of concern crossed his own face. “Dude, are you ok?” Before Alex could speak, Eric pulled him into a protective embrace. “I blink and before I know it you look like you’ve been beaten up. What the fuck, man?”

Alex was the dominant male, but Eric was larger physically and he welcomed being taken into his arms. Eric’s hands rested themselves in his hair and on the small of his back. He messaged his shepherd gently as Alex’s face nuzzled his neck. “I’m fine, Eric. I’ve just been crying is all. The initiation was . . . very intense, but I’m ok.”

“You mean I missed it? Aw what the hell, I kinda wanted to see it,” Eric said.

“I don’t think there was all that much to see, dude. I was a mental thing, you know.”

“Ok, so why am I naked, huh? And hard, too?”

Alex looked up and Eric met his gaze. “Why not?” he replied with a coy smile.

Eric smiled wryly and planted a kiss on his forehead. “Cute. So you passed, right? You made it in?”

Alex was about to answer, but his Master approached and interrupted. “With flying colors,” he said. “We were just about to celebrate the completion of his initiation.” He placed a hand on each boys’ shoulder. “I would like to have you with us, Eric. Each boy in my stable will have their first boys with them which will give you the opportunity to meet some University upperclassmen.”

“Well, thanks Sir. I’d want to be their anyway to keep Alex from getting roughed up again.” Master Calder smiled at Eric and kissed him on his forehead. “Your loyalty to Alex makes me very happy.”

Eric and Alex smiled back at Master Calder. “Me too,” Alex said.

Festivities filled Shepherd College as each stable celebrated the initiation of their new students. Master Calder’s stable made themselves comfortable in the large chamber that constituted their mess hall and sleeping quarter. Each stable chamber was intentionally small so as to encourage intimacy between the students. With Master Calder, his 16 students and each students first boy, the room was hot with body heat and buzzing with sexual energy.

The pack-mates snuggled up with their first boys and fondled them gently. Michael stroked his first boy, Johnny, slowly. Johnny melted under his shepherd’s loving hands and leaned his toned wrestler’s body into Michael’s embrace. He looked lovingly at his shepherd, and Michael returned it with a warm and inviting smile. He tickled his first boy’s cheeks with his tongue and traced wet trails across his face.

Julian was eating out the University’s star quarterback, Adam Long. The stable’s alpha male was working the jock’s asshole with his skilled tongue. Adam had spread his legs obediently and held his hungry ass up for Julian. His hands and arms traveled across the quarterback’s bulky torso and legs, and his dark, curly body hair delightfully tickled Julian’s smooth, mocha colored skin. Adam’s cock was an impressive 9 inches and stood proud and erect. Julian then pulled back from his first boy’s crack, leaned in for a sloppy kiss and began working Adam’s hole with his middle finger. A loud moan escaped from deep within him as Julian’s finger started massaging his prostate.

Alex and Eric were each snuggled up next to Master Calder, their backs pressed up against his powerful torso. The two boys kissed each other tenderly while the Master gripped their hard cocks and stroked them with the skill of a true expert. Alex had already sloughed off his body hair, and his young, smooth body nicely complimented the light dusting of red hair on Eric’s legs and arms. Master Calder looked down at the two kissing youths with paternal pride. His mighty, 12 inch cock was sandwiched between the two youth’s warm and writhing bodies. He bucked his hips slightly against the two boys in his lap, and the sensation caused precum to trickle from his cockhead.

The Master had a treat in store for Alex in the form of his second lesson.

now i’ll show you a way to stimulate a man directly

Alex heard his Master in his thoughts, and then felt his Master dominating his mind. He submitted obediently to his Master and felt his body coming under his control. His Master let him continue kissing Eric while moving his hand to the red head’s right nipple. Alex’s fingertips lightly tickled the tender skin.

a psion can use physical contact as a conduit to mental commands. for example

The Master’s lesson filled Alex’s consciousness, and blanked out from the sheer effort his mind underwent to absorb it all. Eric might have noticed that his shepherd was become momentarily still and unresponsive if he hadn’t been so horny and turned on. His lips didn’t stop their exploration of Alex’s mouth, and he took Alex’s passivity as an opportunity to move in and mount him. Suddenly, his whole body shook with an explosion of pleasure. He felt like he was having an orgasm all over his torso, and he let lose a loud moan.

very good, alex. practice your new technique

A look of shock mixed with renewed lust spread across Eric’s face. He’d come to accept Alex’s power over him and needed no explanation for the powerful sensation that just coursed through his body. “Oh my god,” he whispered into Alex’s ear between moans of ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure was pumped into his body. He felt the sensation emanating from Alex’s fingertips and never suspected that it really came from his shepherd manipulating his mind directly.

now, we will further your ability with the technique. use it to bring eric into a trance

Alex linked the pleasure that he was generating in Eric’s mind to hypnotic submission. He then resumed stimulating his first boy. The effects of the cross-linking were immediate, and Eric’s writhing body became still. His face took on a serene and placid look, and his eyes remained open but drooped heavily. He sat there reclined against Master Calder with Alex leading him into hypnotic submission, pleasure washing over his lithe and helpless body.

“Can you hear me Eric?” Alex whispered to him.

“Yes,” he replied softly.

“Do you know what’s happening?”

A faint smiled came upon his lips. He replied slowly from within his trance. “You’re making me feel really good. And . . . I think you’re in my mind doing something to me.”

“Is it ok if I implant some commands in you?” he asked as he nuzzled Eric’s cheek.

“Yeah, dude . . . I’m your first boy right . . . I like it when you control me . . . makes me feel safe . . .” he replied with child-like innocence.

“I’ll always watch over you. I love you, Eric.”

“. . . love you, Alex . . .” Eric replied sweetly.

Alex brought his hand up to Eric’s forehead and slid it down his face. “Submit and obey, first boy.” Eric head drooped and rolled to Alex’s shoulder, and his eyes closed. Master Calder continued to milk his cock as Alex whispered into his ear.

speak to your first boy these words

His Master implanted the words into Alex mind, and they were readily absorbed into his thoughts. He spoke them, knowing that they were his own.

“You are my first boy, Eric. I will have other boys, but you will always be my most cherished. As I am your shepherd, so shall you guide my other boys. You may give your seed to women, but no other man will have your seed besides me. You will please me by drinking from other men, but you will not allow yourself to be mounted by any other man besides me. You will obey me in all things without question, for I dominate you as my Master dominates me. I love you Eric, and you are safe within my dominance. As you will shepherd my boys, I will shepherd you.”

Alex finished, and Eric slept for some time before whispering “. . . understand, Alex . . . will obey . . .”

“I know you will, Eric. You’re loyalty and obedience pleases me greatly.”

“. . . want to please you . . . love you, Alex . . .”

Eric’s voice was soft and tender, his deep trance eliminating his usual prankishness and sarcasm. Alex thought for a moment and realized that he didn’t want to suppress his first boy’s personality. He continued with his commands and this time his words truly were his own.

“You must always be yourself, Eric. You will be obedient to me, but I cherish your personality and uniqueness.”

Eric’s mind mulled this command over for a moment. “. . .I gotcha, dude . . . ”

Alex smiled. His hand reached for Eric’s cock, and he spoke to his Master mentally.

may i, master?

yes, but look. you have visitors

wha-

Before Alex could finish that thought, he looked up and surveyed the room. He had been so involved with Eric that he hadn’t noticed the unbridled orgy unfolding around him. He saw Michael mounting his first boy doggy style, his cock nailing Johnny’s ass while yanking his hair and pulling the wrestler’s head back into a kiss. Julian was also mounting his first boy. Adam was still on his back with his knees up to his chest, but now Julian’s pelvis was slamming into his with violent force. The quarterback’s toes were curling and unfolding, curling and unfolding reflexively while his shepherd’s cock was owning his ass. Julian’s tongue was now exploring the jock’s chest and armpits, and he licked at the body hair covering Adam’s skin.

Suddenly, his gaze was drawn to something fading into appearance before him. Two beautiful and naked young men stood before him, and their skin glowed with a soft but brilliant light. They were the two youths from Master Calder’s vision earlier, and they appeared now before their new initiate—and only to him and Master Calder. They spoke within Alex’s mind with two voices simultaneously, and their voices were resonant and sweet like fine instruments.

Greetings, young Alex.

Alex was speechless. For a moment, he thought that he was losing his mind. He heard lyrical laughter fill his thoughts.

Oh, we are quite real, youngling. We have watched you for some time. We now reveal ourselves to you.

who are you two?

We have been called so many things, child, and mankind has known us by so many names. Perhaps you should call us by our Grecian names, Hypnos and Endymion.

Alex felt terror welling up inside him. The sight of two ghostly, glowing young men suddenly appearing before him was too much to bear.

Oh, my dear youngling. Do not fear us. We come to you as companions.

They stood upright but their feet did not touch the ground. The two youths glided towards him, their bodies moving as if walking. They knelt down beside him and Eric and caressed their bodies. Alex could feel this terror evaporating. The two youths radiated calm and serenity. Again, he heard sweet laughter in his mind.

That’s better, now isn’t it?

i’m sorry. i didn’t mean to get scared. i’ve just never experienced anything like this before

The youth wearing a crown of laurels leaned in and kissed him on the forehead. He felt the kiss not on his skin but somewhere in his mind. A powerful feeling of connection overcame Alex. He felt united with the beautiful young man kneeling before him for a brief moment before his senses returned to him. He noticed that his smooth, hairless body matched his own.

He looked over and saw the other glowing youth kissing Eric on the forehead. Alex noticed that he looked entranced, and saw the hair on his legs and arms. A smile came across Eric’s face when the bronzed youth kissed him, and Alex knew that he was feeling the same sense of connection.

I have come to anoint you, Alex, just as my boy has come to anoint your boy. The Masters of this school carry our mandate. As your Master has initiated you into the school, we come to initiate you into another world. See with our eyes, youngling.

The sight was overwhelming in its awesome beauty. The connections between shepherd and boy, student and master, dominant and submissive illuminated themselves in a vast web of interconnectedness with the two glowing youths at its center. The physical world dissolved from his perceptions, and only Eric, his Master and the two youths before him remained in the room. He could see into the other chambers of the school, and his mind touched the other initiates. Their minds touched his as well, and for a moment their thoughts melded into one. They were just as terrified and awestruck as he was, and they shared his glorious vision.

His perceptions gradually returned to normal, but the feeling of connectedness lingered in his mind.

You have just experienced in a moment what most humans spend a lifetime simply trying to describe. Your Master will instruct you in our ways, but know this: your purpose is to help others experience this same sense of nurturing, dignified belonging. All of your training is for this ultimate goal.

Alex was struggling to understand, but felt the truth of what he was being told on an instinctive level.

i’ll do my best. i promise

Laughter filled his mind.

We know you will. We know you will do far more.

what do you mean?

But they were gone. Alex looked around, but could not perceive them anywhere, having vanished as suddenly as they appeared.

did that really just happen, master?

it was all in your mind, alex, but you did not imagine it

Master Calder buried his Alex’s curly brown hair and let himself be affected by the sweaty fragrance. His cock yearned to be inside his new student. He entered Alex’s mind and messaged his sphincter into loosening with thought alone. The sensation surprised Alex, and he gasped. His body began tingling with excitement as his Master indicated that he was about to be mounted.

Alex implanted in Eric’s mind an image of the red head lying on his back before his shepherd with his legs spread eagle and ass presented. He whispered into his ear, “Don’t cum unless it’s in my mouth,” and then brought Eric out of his trance. He immediately moved into position, and then looked up at Alex. He smiled wryly, licked his lips with a theatrical mock-sluttiness, and pulled his ass cheeks apart to better present himself.

Alex then got into position on all fours, presenting his ass to his Master while burying his face in Eric’s crotch. His Master grabbed his haunches, spread them, and then moved into position. He felt his Master’s tongue penetrate his hole and slop it up eagerly. His tongue was strong and quick, and he felt almost ready to cum when his mind found a command to retain his semen. His Master had implanted it in him without him becoming aware of it, and he was both impressed and grateful. His whole body shivered with pleasure as his Master thoroughly lubed him.

Anticipation filled Alex as he then felt his Master’s legs and feet next to his own. He was luxuriating in the sensation when a sharp pain struck him at this asshole. His Master was pushing into him forcefully. Michael had fucked him aggressively in order to prepare him, but his Master’s cock was thick as well as long. His sphincter and rectum struggled to accept the cock, but he wanted it inside him as badly as his Master wanted to be inside him.

He let out a prolonged, guttural moan, and Eric comforted him by caressing his back with his toes while running his fingertips over his scalp. The pain was intense, but the combined sensation of the warmth of his Master’s cock filling his rectum and Eric caressing him put was sheer bliss. He looked back thinking that his Master had finally entered him completely and saw another 5 inches of cock waiting to nail him. Suddenly, his Master’s hips bucked and the remaining length slammed into him. He saw stars for a moment, and the sharp then turned into feral ecstasy as his Master started slowly pumping him.

Alex felt parts of his body that he didn’t know existed. His prostate was being worked liked never before as the cock inside him went to work. His insides felt fleshy and slick and his Master’s precum flooded into him. While his ass was getting nailed, he lapped at Eric’s balls and tongued the skin underneath. He caught a whiff of Eric’s musk and couldn’t resist moving in on his tight, sensitive hole. His senses were electrified and he lost himself in his first boy’s healthy, athletic scent.

Eric was in heaven and blissfully unaware of the world around him. Between Alex’s obedience commands and the eating out his ass was getting, the only thing he could concentrate on was how he could better present his ass to his shepherd’s mouth. In his relaxed state, his sphincter opened up while he pulled his limber legs up closer to his torso.

Alex was operating on pure, animal instinct. The relentless pounding had loosened him up considerably, and his Master now fucked his young, pert ass with abandon. Time seemed to disappear completely and with it any sense of self-consciousness. He felt feral and hungry, and he clenched his rectum around his Master’s cock. The animal part of him sought to test his Master’s sexual dominance by pushing him cum. The challenge was met and accepted with great pleasure by his Master, and thrust even harder into clenching ass.

The sensation of unbelievable, and he threw his head up howled his pleasure. His Master’s hand found his hair and gripped it, pulling him violently into a savage kiss. Alex didn’t completely abandon Eric’s asshole as he thrust in three fingers and continued to work the hot, fleshy tunnel. Master Calder caught a glimpse of Eric’s clenching feet and leaned forward to grab the left one. He pulled it up to him and Alex and they both started sucking on his toes and tickling the sole with their tongues. Eric moaned lustily, and stuck his right foot in their faces. Alex and his Master grabbed it and slobbered it as well.

Alex kept clenching at his Master’s cock in his attempt to drive him into shooting his load. Master Calder wasn’t about to be driven in an early climax by this young buck, but he was greatly pleased and aroused by his aggressiveness. He let his animal instincts guide him and planted love bites on Alex’s back and shoulders. Eric’s taste lingered in his mouth, and now he wanted to taste Alex’s young body. His mouth traveled from Alex’s shoulders down his back, then to his nipple, and then finally snaked it’s way to his armpit. Alex pulled his arm back, sensing his Master’s intent. He lapped at the now-smooth, sweaty skin. He filled his nostrils with the youth’s clean, healthy scent and licked the hot skin clean.

Eric’s asshole was clenching around Alex’s fingers and his body was writhing. He found Alex’s lusty gaze. “Oh fuck, I gotta cum dude!” he pleaded. His crotch was already glistening with precum, and his cock was hard to the point of bursting. While his Master was still luxuriating in his scent, he knew he need to tend to his first boy. He moaned pleadingly, speaking the ancient language of sexual intent. His Master heard him loud and clear conveyed his approval with his own lusty grunts.

His dove into Eric’s crotch and enveloped his cock with his mouth. He sucked on the hard rod hungrily, driving Eric to new heights of sexual anticipation. He desperately need to cum but obediently waited for Alex to bring it out of him. Alex took his time and savored the feeling of two cocks penetrating him. Eric tasted wonderful, and his mouth slipped up and down without resistance.

Alex could feel the hunger inside him and knew it was time. He quickened his sucking and started stroking Eric’s cock as well. The first boy could hold out no longer, and he let his orgasm erupt. His body convulsed violently as he fed his shepherd load after load of his cum. Alex struggled to swallow it in time as Eric’s cum seemed infinite.

Master Calder timed his orgasm to coincide with Eric’s, and he let loose his within Alex’s abdomen as the red head flooded his mouth. If Eric’s load seemed infinite to Alex, then his Master’s probably was. He started cumming in powerful, intense spasms. His orgasm produced a geyser of semen, and he filled Alex from his end just as Eric was filling him from the other. The feeling of his Master’s piping hot cum revealed every contour of his insides. Eric finished cumming, but Master Calder wasn’t yet done. He started thrusting again and summoned forth another orgasm. His second load was just as mighty as the first, and he pushed Alex’s shoulders and back down towards the floor so that his seed wouldn’t spill out of Alex’s ass. When he was finally spent and satisfied that Alex’s body had absorbed his seed, he gently pulled the cum-saturated boy up into his arms.

“Oh Master,” he whispered softly. When his eyes uncrossed themselves, he looked around the room and saw rest of his pack and their boys. They had finished some time ago and had been watching the three of them fucking and were all grinning. They all began howling and hooting their praise, and a goofy, happy grin spread across Alex’s face. He knelt there in his Master’s embrace and Eric limply sprawled on the floor before him, his cock standing proudly erect.

“Let’s see you mount your first boy, little brother,” Michael hollered over to him. His smiled mischievously at Alex, having seen his brother fuck Eric before and knowing that he would give the red head a frightful pounding.

Alex felt strength coursing through his body as both Eric’s and his Master’s seed began affecting him. His Master released him from his embrace and he fell on Eric like a wolf falls on his prey. Eric, floating in post-orgasm bliss, submitted without contest to Alex’s lust. While his Master liked to mount from behind, Alex preferred to mount from the front. He pinned Eric to the floor with his body and locked his shoulders into the underside of the red head’s knees. Eric wrapped his legs around Alex’s back and arms around his neck. Alex embraced his first boy and slammed his cock into Eric. His hole was already slick and loose from Alex’s thorough rimjob and fingering, and he received his shepherd’s rod like a pro.

Alex began fucking Eric feverishly. The body felt powerful and energized from the enormous cum feast that he had been fed. Eric was a football player, but his larger and bulkier body was no match for the wild animal that now mounted him. He submitted instinctively and let Alex plow his ass. Alex’s mouth locked on to his first boy’s pouting lips and their tongued writhed against each other in Eric’s mouth. Alex’s mouth had been all over Eric’s ass, feet and cock and the red head could taste all of it on Alex’s lips and tongue.

Their flavors mixed as their tongued battled, and then Alex started pushing his breath down into Eric’s lungs. He forced Eric to let him breathe for him. Eric lay their feeling intensely sexual and protected, his shepherd giving him both breath and seed. The world faded again, and their sweating, entwined bodies existed. He tighted his rectum around Alex’s cock in order to please him, and Alex loudly moaned his approval.

Alex intensified his fucking. Having dominated his first boy’s body, he felt a powerful urge to dominate his mind as well. He pulled away from his beautiful lips and stared intently into his eyes. Eric couldn’t look away even if he had wanted to and quickly succumbed to Alex’s presence. His eyes remained opened and fixated upon Alex’s gaze while his thoughts were brought into obedient focus upon his shepherd’s will.

With his first boy’s mind peaceful and completely submissive, and with his emerging power focused through his eyes and thrusting cock, he touched Eric’s subconscious and forged a telepathic link into the most intimate and private parts of his first boy’s mind.

i won’t go further if you don’t want me to

He knew he could force his way deeper if he wanted, as Eric mind simply lacked the capability that a psion possessed. This was his best friend though, and his mind was as beautiful as he was. He wanted more than anything else for Eric to offer his obedience willingly. Eric’s subconscious sensed Alex love and compassion and allowed him in with pure, innocent trust.

He felt something like when Eric tightened himself around his thrusting cock. Eric subconscious embraced him as he connected their minds together in a way similar to the link that his Master had created between him and his big brother. Their minds would now be in a constant state of instinctual communication. Alex could already feel the effects as his mind became attuned to Eric’s emotions. With a simple effort, his first boy’s surface thoughts echoed softly in his mind. He focused his mind and found his thoughts sliding easily into Eric’s subconscious.

He quickly established some protective measures so that anything more than basic emotions wouldn’t accidentally enter into the other’s thoughts. He didn’t want to drive Eric insane with a constant influx of foreign thoughts, nor did he want Eric’s goofiness—as much as it made him laugh—to imprint itself upon his personality. His orgasm was more than ready and knew that he wouldn’t be able to contain it much longer. Once he sensed everything was established, he released Eric from his trance. The red head could feel the change immediately. He grinned in delight as Alex’s emotions rang clear in the deepest parts of him, and stared at his shepherd in awe.

The look of wonder on Eric’s face was all it took for Alex’s orgasm to ignite deep within his body. His first boy’s sweet, beautiful smile and expression of pure joy utterly disarmed him, and he gave into a primal need to feed and nourish loved ones. He planted his seed deep inside Eric. His cum shot into his abdomen in hot, thick ropes. He was desperate to feed Eric of his own body, and he continued nailing his ass fervently so that he could continue to cum.

His first orgasm finished, and so redoubled his efforts to climax again. Eric could feel his passion within his own mind and clenched down harder on his cock. He could hear his first boy gasping and whimpering seductively in his ear and knew Eric was trying to stimulate him into cumming. Alex felt a stirring emanating from his cockhead, and another orgasm erupted from within him. His seed once again found the inside of Eric’s young body. His hips bucked and his body convulsed as he fed the red head a second helping of his cum.

Alex wasn’t ready to stop, and he willed himself to climax for a third time. Eric was more than willing to receive his semen again. He began nibbling on Alex’s earlobe, and then started licking his face enticingly. Alex pinned his elbows to the floor with his hands and licked his armpits. His nostrils were filled with Eric’s scent and pheromones, and felt the third climax beginning to grow. His tongue found Eric’s nipples and played with them. He traced his way up with his mouth up Eric’s chest and neck, and his gaze locked with his first boy’s. They needed no words as they felt each other’s love and lust.

He then felt Eric taking the lead and using his rectum and sphincter to milk Alex’s exhausted cock. Passion was filling Alex’s mind as Eric used the new link to stimulate his shepherd into climax. Alex felt it working on him, and then his orgasm erupted for a third time. Ropes of cum splashed against Eric’s insides, his hungry ass milking every drop out of Alex.

The two boys were utterly spent and completely exhausted. Eric fell back limp and weak, and Alex collapsed upon him. They fell deeply asleep almost immediately and entered into a mutual dream. In it, they were both naked and serene. Alex was crowned with a laurel wreath and Eric was wearing a rugged headband and sandals. They felt instinctively that they were moving through an ancient ritual of dominance and submission. On each boys forehead was a mark, the sign of Hypnos on Alex and Endymion on Eric. Their bodies moved together in a sacred dance of worship.

Master Calder and his stable moved in around the two sleeping youths and gently messaged and kissed their bodies. Michael found Alex’s lips and kissed them sweetly. His little brother and his first boy had come so far since the beginning of summer, and he stood watch vigilantly over him. He would not allow anything to disturb their sacred dreaming tribute to the twin gods that watched over Shepherd College.