The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SHINE

Kara Donner wasn’t even sure why she was being taken there. It was good will, she was told, but good will for who.

It was supposed to be a visit to a senior center, the beauty queen was told. Visit the center, shake a few hands, sign a few autographs and get your picture taken, and maybe, make a speech and that was it.

But when Kara got to the Southern Comfort Senior Center, it was unlike any senior center she’d ever visited before.

First of all, there weren’t all that many residents. Only five of them, in all. Second, there weren’t any women. That was strange, she thought. Didn’t women live longer than men, at least on average. Shouldn’t there be women. And the other thing that was weird was that there didn’t seem to be any staff. If Kara didn’t know any better, she might have thought the guys were just roommates and not residents of a senior center.

Maybe this was the way they did things in the south she thought. After all, she was a former Miss New York before she’d gotten her crown. She’d grown up in the Bronx and this certainly wasn’t the way they’d done senior centers there but maybe they did things differently here.

Kara was ushered into the common living area where she met the residents of the senior center. She talked with each one in turn and then she was wondering what she should do next. The pageant had just dropped her off and they’d said they’d be back later but they hadn’t said when so now that she’d met the residents, now what was she supposed to do.

Someone, his name was Billy Bob, he suggested that everyone should go out back and the other men readily agreed.

Out back appeared to be nothing special as far as Kara could tell. Just some logs organized in a rough circle. It was obvious that the place was well used because there was a well-used fire pit in the center of that circle and other signs of wear that seemed to indicate frequent use.

“Come on,” said Billy Bob. “Have a seat.”

The men quickly took their seats in a way that made Kara think they’d done this many times before. Kara looked at the logs rather dubiously. They looked dirty to her but no one was asking her what she wanted.

“Come on,” said Billy Bob. “Don’t be standoffish. Come here and take a seat.”

What could she do, the girl thought. She didn’t want to appear aloof because that would look bad for the pageant, so reluctantly, she stepped forward and she took a seat next to Billy Bob on the log.

Billy Bob hauled out a jug and he took a swig from the jug and then he handed it to Kara.

The beauty queen took it. “What is it,” she asked.

“Shine,” the old man said. “Try it.”

Kara looked at the jug with a dubious eye. “I better not,” she demurred.

“What? Is the Yankee too good to go drinking with us good, old boys.”

“It’s not that,” Kara said quickly. “It’s just that pageant rules say we’re supposed to watch what we eat.”

“She thinks we’re trying to poison her, boys. Would you believe that. Little Miss High and Mighty thinks we’re trying to poison her.”

“No, it’s not that—”

“Yeah, if it ain’t that, then the least you can do is be neighborly, you know, so why don’t you take a drink.”

Kara Donner didn’t really want to take a drink from the jug but she could see all the men watching her. If she wanted to protect the reputation of the pageant and of her title, she was going to have to do something.

Kara looked at the jug that was being passed around. Maybe she could fake it, she thought. She took the jug and she held it to her lips but she didn’t drink.

The men weren’t buying it. Billy Bob looked at the beauty queen. “Now, if you don’t want to be sociable,” the man said, “that’s one thing, but don’t come in here acting as if you’re going to be sociable and then don’t follow through.”

“I don’t understand,” said the beauty queen.

“Look, if you don’t want to take a drink, just say so, but don’t go around fakin’ it. You got me?”

The man had called her bluff but he’d given her an out. She could say no but she knew if she did, it would get back to the pageant organizers that she wasn’t being cooperative.

Maybe just one swig, she thought. Maybe that would do. She hefted the jug again. It looked dirty but the stuff inside, it was alcohol, right? That meant it couldn’t have any germs in it, right? So it had to be safe, right? Tentatively, she opened her mouth and then she took a swig.

It was like liquid fire going down her throat. She couldn’t help herself. She gagged and she spluttered as the liquid went down her throat.

The men roared their approval. “Now that’s what I’m talking about,” said Billy Bob even as someone else took the jug from her and then the jug began to make its way around the circle.

Kara eyed the jug warily. Just one swig from the jug had been enough to make her feel kind of woozy and now the jug was making its way back to her. She knew she could always say no but then the men would just say she was being antisociable again, and in fact, with her having already tasted their nasty brew, they’d say she just didn’t like it and they’d be right.

Kara was still wondering what she should do when the jug came back to her. She hadn’t come to a decision so reluctantly, she took the jug and she took another swig.

Again, she coughed and again, she spluttered. How the hell could these guys drink this stuff, the beauty queen wondered.

Again, the jug moved away from her. That was good and that was bad because even as it moved away, it was just that much closer to coming right back to her again and she wasn’t sure how much more she could take. She was already starting to feel kind of woozy and she still had no way to say no.

The jug was rapidly making its way around the circle and still, Kara had no way to say no and then it was in her hands again. She hefted the jug and then she brought it to her lips again and she took another swig.

It still burned going down but it wasn’t as hot as it had been before. In fact, it almost felt kind of good, and besides, her body was starting to get all tingly all over.

She was losing control, she told herself even as she watched the jug make its way around the circle. She shouldn’t be letting this happen to herself, and yet as much as she knew that was true, that didn’t stop her from taking the jug when it came back around to her and taking a good, long pull from it.

That brought a chorus of “Yeahs,” from the men gathered round her and then the jug was on the move again.

Damn, she was hot, Kara thought. Too hot, but it was a good hot.

Once again, the jug came back to Kara and once again, Kara took a pull from it. Once again, she spluttered. She didn’t get it. These guys seemed unfazed by the stuff. Sure, she was getting better at handling the stuff in the jug but damn, that stuff burned. Didn’t these guys see that?

Or maybe it was just that they’d been drinking the vile stuff for so long that they’d gotten used to it. Maybe, their stomachs just didn’t know any better anymore.

And speaking of burning, the girl thought, her body was on fire. She couldn’t help but notice that all of the residents of the Southern Comfort Senior Center were men, old men, sure, but all men and her body liked that.

Stop it, she told herself. This is a good will trip. You shouldn’t be having thoughts like that.

But she just couldn’t help herself. Her body was on fire. The jug came back to her and almost as an afterthought, she took another pull from it. It wasn’t burning as bad as it had been before or maybe it was just that she was burning even more.

The jug made its rounds and then it came back to Kara again. She took the jug and took another swig. This stuff wasn’t so bad, she told herself, or maybe she was just getting used to it.

She hefted the jug as it came back to her yet again. “It’s almost all gone,” she said almost to her own amazement. Did she, did she really sound like that? Heck, it almost sounded as if she was sad to see the jug be emptied. What was wrong with her?

“You go ahead and finish it off,” Billy Bob told the beauty queen and so Kara did.

Kara belched in the most unladylike way and then she covered her mouth. Her body felt like it was a million miles away. “I can’t believe you drink that stuff,” she said finally.

“We didn’t drink it,” Billy Bob said.

“B-b-but I saw you—”

“Not exactly,” said Billy Bob even as he took the jug from the beauty queen. “You saw us lift up the jug just like you did early on but none of us ever drank that stuff. I mean, that’s stuff’s nasty. I can’t see how you could stand drinking it.”

“B-b-but—”

“But nothin’, sugar. If I know you, right about now, you’re probably getting totally hot. Right about now, there’s probably nothing that you want more than to get a cock in your pussy.”

They’d drugged her, the beauty queen thought. They’d drugged her. They’d made her want to have sex.

Problem was it really didn’t matter if they’d drugged her or not because the truth was she did want to get fucked and she pretty much had problems thinking about anything else other than getting a cock between her legs.

“Come on, honey,” the man said. “You know what you want to do. Why don’t you show us those tits.”

Kara looked at the men gathered round her and suddenly it seemed as if each and every one of them was staring at her chest and it made her hot, really hot. Suddenly, she couldn’t take it any more. Her hands went to her chest and suddenly, she was pulling her blouse open and exposing her tits.

“That’s good,” the man said, “but you need to take the bra off so we can get a really good look at those tits of yours.”

He was right, Kara knew. She needed to show these men her tits. Maybe if she did, maybe she could get them to fuck her. She slipped her designer blouse off her shoulders and then she was taking off her bra. Her hands fondled her tits even as she looked back at the men who were watching her. She wanted them to fuck her. She wanted it bad.

She could hear the men murmur their approval and she liked it. God, she really needed to have these guys fuck her. God, she needed it. She needed it so bad.

The men were standing even as Kara continued to fondle her tits. She watched the men as they took their shirts off and then she watched the men remove their pants. She knew what was coming next and she couldn’t wait. She watched eagerly as the men exposed their cocks.

Kara moaned lustfully. For a bunch of old guys, these guys were certainly good and hard. No Viagra needed here, or maybe they’d just taken their Viagra before she got there. Kara didn’t care. They were hard now and that was all that mattered.

The men were stroking their cocks as they moved in around her and instinctively, Kara opened her mouth even as she took a couple of those cocks in her hand. The one cock slid in her mouth quite easily and it pushed all the way up to the back of her mouth and even as she took it, Kara knew she still had two more cocks in reserve.

Her mouth slid around to take another of the cocks even as she moved around to take another of the cocks in her hand. Kara knew she had a pretty, little face. You didn’t become a winner if you didn’t have the complete package. But more than that, she knew what these guys wanted was to fuck her pretty, little face and Kara knew she wanted them to do that.

Her mouth moved to yet another cock as she kept on sucking those cocks. She loved sucking cocks. She hadn’t sucked a cock before. Kara couldn’t remember why that was but all she knew was that she hadn’t done it and she was doing it now and she knew she loved it.

Her mouth sucked another cock. God, she loved sucking cock but as much as she loved it, there was something she wanted even more. She needed to be fucked. She needed it bad.

The guys seemed to know it, too. She was still being passed around from mouth to cock but they seemed to know what she needed. They seemed to know she needed to get fucked.

“Yeah, I’ll bet you like this, sucking on all these cocks, don’t you, babe,” said Billy Bob in one of those rare moments when Kara found herself without a cock in her mouth.

Kara looked up at the man with her big, beautiful eyes and she nodded.

“Yeah, I’ll bet you like this,” Billy Bob said again, “but I’ll bet you’d like it even more if you were getting fucked.”

“Oh yeah,” Kara moaned lustfully. “That’s what I want. I want to get fucked.”

“Well then, I think we need to get you out of those jeans you’re wearing. What do you think, babe?”

He was right, of course, and Kara knew she couldn’t wait to get herself out of those designer jeans. She stood and removed her designer jeans, revealing the g-string she was wearing underneath. The pageant organizers would have been unhappy if they knew that was what she was wearing underneath. After all, they thought, a young lady should be sensibly attired at all times and in all places and that included her underwear, too.

Kara didn’t care what the pageant organizers thought. She needed to be fucked. She needed to be fucked and she needed it so bad. It was the only thing on her mind and besides, moments later, she wasn’t even wearing the revealing underwear. Moments later, she was standing there stark naked, ready to be fucked.

The men laid her out in the clearing. The grass felt rough and dry against her bare back but damn, she was so fucking hot. She needed to get fucked so fucking bad. The truth was they could pretty much do whatever they wanted with her.

Billy Bob pushed her legs apart and then he slid his cock in between them. Kara watched the man approach. He was almost there and then she felt it, the feel of his cock as it pushed up against her pussy and the girl moaned. Damn, that felt good.

Kara moaned as that cock pushed deep inside her. She was so wet. She was so fucking wet. She needed to be fucked so bad.

Another of the men was straddling her body and pushing his cock between her tits. “You want to fuck my tits,” Kara asked. “Is that what you want? Do you want to fuck my tits? Here, let me help you.” She pushed her tits together. “Let me help you fuck my tits.”

The man groaned as he slipped his cock between the beauty queen’s tits. Her body rocked as that cock slid in between her tits and she looked up at him with her big, wide eyes. “Yeah, that’s it,” she told him. “Do it. I want to see you fuck my tits.”

The cock in her pussy was getting even more intense and instinctively, the beauty queen knew what that meant. The man was going to cum in her. She knew she should stop it. She knew she should make him stop, but she didn’t and when the man finally grunted even as he pushed his cock deep up inside her legs, she knew what had happened because she could feel it. She now had a pussy full of cum.

He wouldn’t be the last one to give her pussy what it craved. In fact, even as he vacated his place between Kara’s legs, there was another one moving in to take his place.

“Hey, Roscoe,” another of the men said, “how about you give someone else a go at those tits.”

The man with his cock between her tits grumbled a bit but he vacated his place to the man who’d been speaking and that was when Kara realized that it wasn’t just her pussy that was going to feel the welcome touch of multiple cocks as they took advantage of her body.

Kara came right then and there. There was still that cock stuck deep in her pussy but she just couldn’t help herself and then she was getting fucked yet again, this time by yet another of the senior citizens.

She came again and then again and yet again. She just couldn’t help herself. Between the cocks between her tits and the ones between her legs, she just couldn’t help it. She just kept cumming and cumming and cumming.

By the time the car came back from the pageant to pick her up, Kara had been very well fucked and her pussy literally oozed semen as did the area between her chest. The guys didn’t give her a chance to clean herself up before the car came. Billy Bob had told her it would serve as a reminder of what a slut she’d really become. Kara didn’t know about that. All she knew was that these geriatric hillbillies had just given her the best damned fucking that she had ever gotten and that was good enough.

Billy Bob slapped his cohorts on the back even as he watched the car carry the beauty queen away. “There goes Miss New York, boys,” he said. “That’s one state down, and forty-nine more to go.”