The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shopping Slave

By chris

Mark stood in front of the display of lovely and kind of expensive high heeled Women’s sandals with a confused look on his face. Not that it took that much to confuse Mark, but this was different. He had come all the way out here to the King of Prussia Mall and he had no idea why. It was an ordinary Sunday. He thought he had planned to stay home and finish binge watching that new Netflix show that he didn’t think was as good as everyone else did. Instead he had woken up, showered, dressed and driven without thinking to the mall. He had walked with a sort of dazed purpose to this exact spot and now found himself waiting. There could’ve been a literal question mark over his head. He was just starting to consider maybe wanting to leave when he caught a whiff of the loveliest perfume. Then the loveliest woman walked up beside him.

Forgive me, that is the understatement of the millennia. He thought Her perfume had been intoxicating but when he turned his head, he audibly gasped. This was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. The word beautiful did her no justice at all. She had long full dark hair with sexy red streaks. Delicate porcelain white skin. Tight red lips that seemed to beckon him. She was wearing a tight dark purple dress and her body was as close to perfection as he imagined possible. He mindlessly followed her curves all the way down to Her open toed shoes. He found himself helpless to look away from the vision of her gorgeous painted toes, each one as deeply darkly irresistibly purple as her dress. She giggled, a sound that would make angels jealous and broke his light trance. He looked up and met her eyes.

“Speechlessness is a good sign that I’m doing something right”, She said with a twinkle in her magnificently hypnotic eyes. “Make sure you choose your words carefully. They have power.” She winked at him with a teasing laugh. The sound of her voice shot through his body with a tingle. It seemed familiar, but he was hearing it for the first time every time. Each word she spoke caused him to smile like a love-struck goof and made him eager to hear her say absolutely anything else. He was embarrassed that he still hadn’t said anything. “I’m Mark, sorry,” he blurted out in a rush,” I don’t mean to stare, but…”

“Yes, you did, but that’s okay. I know the effect I have on boys like you. My name is Amethyst. Do you like women’s shoes?”

“Amethyst”, he repeated her name with a dazed grin, as if her name alone was a shot of pure bliss. “Uh, women’s shoes? I’ve never thought about it. I guess I do”

“Of course you do, silly boy. That’s why you’re hearing staring at these beautiful shoes in the window here. And why you just can’t stop staring at my feet.”

There was that confused look again. Was he staring at her feet? He thought he was staring into her eyes. Her eyes. He felt dazed again as he stared and listened to her words. Not just listened. Obeyed. That word popped into his head. Obeying her words. And her words said he was staring at her feet. If her words said it, it must be true. He bowed his head slightly, which was appropriate and gazed upon her feet. She playfully modeled her shoes and laughed her soft commanding laugh.

“Boys are drawn to my feet. Especially when they are painted such a delicious amethyst”.

He shuddered unconsciously with pleasure hearing that word. Her name. Her power.

“Just keep staring at each toes, my boy. Such a lucky boy. Mistress’s stunning feet have captured you. Captured your attention. Captured your mind. You wish you could be closer, don’t you?”

Mark nodded briefly. His thoughts were clouded. A small part of him wondered why he was doing this, but then he focused on her feet. Heard her voice. And that small part of him disappeared. He was starting to forget questioning why he was here. This was the only place he wanted to be.

“Yes, such a good boy for Mistress. There is nothing but my voice and my enchanting feet. Kneel to be closer to the feet that have captured you. Kneel and worship the feet that you love.”

Who knows how Mark would’ve reacted if he’d heard her say that moments ago, but now that his mind had been taken over by Her voice and Her feet, he obediently sank to his knees. He didn’t care that they were in a crowded mall. All he knew was that Amethyst had spoken and he needed to obey. He needed to submit. He kneeled and bowed before the feet that he now realized he was in love with. Without thought, he began to repeat a mantra. “i love Amethyst so much, i love Amethyst so much, i love Amethyst so much…”. Over and over. He didn’t know where it came from, but he knew it was true.

Mistress Amethyst laughed out loud with delight at the man kneeling at Her feet. She loved more than anything when a mind surrendered to Her completely. She’d been programming Mark for weeks online. Mark had turned out to be especially susceptible to hypnosis. He went deeper than She’d ever taken anyone. He hadn’t even realized it, he had just been curious and was looking for a new way to get off. Mistress Amethyst had recognized immediately the depth of his trance and had decided to have a little fun. She would have him train for hours a day to obey Her, to worship Her, to love Her, to see Her as the most beautiful Goddess in existence. She bombarded his mind with thoughts of needing, aching to please Her and only Her. His brain was packed full of suggestions and triggers. And then She had him consciously forget all of it. He had no idea that he was spending his evenings going deeper and deeper for Her. He woke up each morning believing he had fallen asleep watching TV. The amnesia suggestions worked like a charm and She still couldn’t believe that he hadn’t questioned his impulse to come here and wait without having any idea why. Actually, she totally believed it. She knew She was that good. She looked down at Her brainwashed boy dutifully and eagerly repeating that mantra that he completely accepted. She snapped Her fingers and said, “Forget!”

Mark stood up straight and noticed the absolutely devastatingly beautiful Goddess standing right next to him. He wanted so badly to introduce himself, but how could he hope to impress such an exquisite Woman. She was smiling so big and laughing a sweet musical laugh.

“You are so adorable, my boy,” she said to the poor confused hypnoslave. The hypnoslave who didn’t even know he was one. “I’m going to give you a treat, poor boy. You deserve something nice.”

He didn’t even have a chance to register those words when She snapped Her sensual fingers again and simply said, “Remember!”

With that, nearly a month of nonstop training and programming rushed back into Mark’s pliant and obedient mind. His eyes focused on Her with absolute love and devotion and he fell instantly to his knees in Her presence. She held out Her hand and he kissed it. She pointed Her foot and he doubled over in order to plant a gentle kiss on each of Her toes.

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress,” he repeated after each kiss. He adored Her and worshipped Her unconditionally. He knew then that this was where he was always meant to be. Mistress Amethyst was everything and there was nothing but Mistress Amethyst. Mark’s life had changed the second he found Mistress Amethyst online and he never wanted to go back. “Please Mistress, please let me submit everything to You. i belong to You, i love You and Your pleasure is my purpose.” He bowed his head reverently and waited for Her commands.

Mistress Amethyst was very proud of Her work. Mark had been a very fun project and She wasn’t even close to done with him. In fact, She had enjoyed this trip so much She thought She might erase his mind and do it again next week. And as many times after that as She felt like. She frowned for a second and hoped She didn’t get bored with him. Sigh. Goddess problems, right? She laughed again and enchanted anyone within earshot. She looked around the mall and noticed they were starting to get stares so She ordered loyal obedient Mark to stand up. She stroked his face and patted his head like a pet. Exactly what he was and what he wanted to be.

“Come, my boy, we’re going shopping. Mistress needs some new shoes and some lucky boy will be permitted to help me try them on.” She snapped Her fingers and walked into the shoe store, not checking but knowing Mark was powerlessly following behind. Mistress Amethyst loved picking up new toys at the mall.