The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CAPTCHA

Ashley hated jumping through these hoops. It was bad enough that the college “cleverly” forced them to buy new textbooks in order to get the codes necessary for the online portion of the class, but they didn’t have to make registration for that require filling in dozens of text fields.

Finally, she had finished filling everything out, and had reached the bottom of the page, where she saw a CAPTCHA above the submit button. Thank goodness! She just needed to prove she was human and she could finally access her physics homework.

She didn’t even think as she transcribed the distorted words of the CAPTCHA.

> aShLey RefResH

The CAPTCHA box changed to a green check mark and Ashley moved her mouse, intending to click submit and be done with this nightmare. When she clicked, she was confused when she found herself staring at a blank version of the page she had just filled out. What? She realized with horror that the mouse had been hovering over the refresh button and not the submit button. That was a dumb mistake to make.

Oh, well. She had filled everything out once already, so hopefully the second time would go faster. She re-entered all of her information, and again got the CAPTCHA above the grayed out submit button.

> cOnceNTRaTioN DiffIcult

She typed the warped letters in, and when the submit button became active she clicked. Finally she was done! Then she groaned as she saw the screen she was looking at was the same blank page as before. Argh! Why did she keep refreshing the page? The refresh button wasn’t even in the same neighborhood as the submit button on-screen.

Once more, she set about entering all of her information. She had gotten through about a quarter of the text boxes, when she found herself getting bored. She had typed all of this twice already, and she needed a break. She opened a new tab, and spent a few minutes reading through her Twitter feed.

After she was done with Twitter, she went back to the sign-up sheet. This time she managed to get about halfway through when she heard a text notification. Ashley wasn’t normally the type to check her phone if she was in the middle of homework, but did this really qualify as homework? It was more like preamble to homework.

She started splitting her attention between a text conversation with her friend Valerie, and entering her information for the third time. She had probably added 15 minutes to the process, but she was sure she would have gone insane if she had had to exclusively focus on entering all that information a third time. Yet again, the CAPTCHA was all that stood between her and her coursework.

> SupEr HOrnY

She typed the words, clicked and was unsurprised but disappointed to find the page had again refreshed. What had gotten into her today?

For the fourth time that day, she set about filling everything out. Three text fields in, she found her mind wandering. Her body was really warm, and she let her left hand wander first over her breasts and then down to her skirt. She tried to continue typing with one hand, but kept making mistakes. Her hand was under her clothes now, and she was rubbing her pussy.

She finally managed to reach the bottom of the page. She was in no state to do homework, so she resolved to get through this CAPTCHA and then have a little ‘me time’ on her bed.

> neED cOck

She typed the contorted letters, but instead of becoming active a new CAPTCHA appeared. Apparently she had mistyped it.

> sLUT SuBMiT

She typed it and clicked submit. She was relieved to see a page confirming that her submission had been received. With that done, she closed her laptop and left her room. She was no longer satisfied with the idea of pleasuring herself.

The next floor up from her dorm room was all-male and that was where she needed to be. She waited at the elevator for a few seconds, but quickly grew impatient and opted to take the stairs instead.

Ashley knew that there were 20 people to a floor. Would that be enough?

She knocked on the first of many doors that night.