The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

10 Percent of the Brain

By Anostus

“It’s a total myth that you only use 10% of your brain you know,” Ashley said after her third cup of wine over dinner.

She was enjoying the night out, and especially the feeling of the wind on her skin, and the warm hand of her boyfriend, John. He rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, you’ve mentioned that little tidbit before. I think you said it on our first date. Why are you bringing that up again?”

Ashley smiled, and crossed her arms. “Well, what if I told you I found a way to change that myth into reality?”

John looked skeptically at her. “So, what? Like, you can use more of your brain or something?”

“No, you weren’t listening,” she said. “You’re basically using all of your brain all at once already.”

“Okay, so how is this new fangled invention of yours supposed to work?”

Ashley looked thoughtful for a second, trying to simplify the concept for John. Eventually, she gave up and waved her hands dismissively. “Don’t worry about exactly how it works. But think of it this way, the brain is a bit like a computer, right? You’re doing thousands of calculations all at once to interpret all the data from your senses, and decide what you’re going to do.” It was a massive over-simplification, but even John should be able to understand it.

John looked blearily at her. “Okay, I’m following so far…”

“Well, what if we could get parts of the computer to, uh, run a different kind of program?”

John shook his head.

“I’m not sure what you mean? What kind of program would you run?”

Ashley sighed. She loved her boyfriend, but sometimes it was hard living with someone who was so intellectually inferior to her. Not that any man could match up to a genius like her. She had earned her PhD in neuroscience when she was just 18, and hadn’t slowed down since. Her work was some of the most cited research in the field.

She pulled out her phone, and pushed it across the table to John.

“I’ve set up a demonstration on my phone. Feel free to play around with my settings. I’ve already injected the nanobots to make it work into my system.”

John looked confusedly down at the smart phone. There were so many different options.

For her part, Ashley wondered what John would do to her? The device required trade-offs in the brain—if he decided to make more of her brain be involved in, say, mathematical calculations, he’d have to reduce function in some other part of her brain. Maybe make her worse at recognizing images, or make her more clumsy.

However, John was still trying to figure out the user interface. It was a 3D rendering of a brain, with tons of different colors and labels. He didn’t know what anything meant.

He clicked on a random brain region, which became highlighted in red.

A prompt came up, “Emulate this brain region using bandwidth from other brain regions?”

John didn’t even know what he had picked, but he said yes. Then it asked him what areas he would like to emulate the brain region in.

He didn’t know what to pick, so he just chose the “All Brain Regions” option at the bottom.

“Uh, I’m done I guess,” he said, handing the device back to Ashley.

She was shocked when she saw what he had done. “You’ve selected the brain regions responsible for libido and copied them across my whole brain, you fool! Do you know what that means?” She could already feel the tingle of the nanobots playing across her neural circuitry.

John looked hurt. “Hey, I’m not a fool! I may not know what you just said, but I do have feelings okay? You can’t just be mean to me like that. Just explain to me in simple terms what I just did.”

Ashley started giggling. Her brain felt so yummy. She could feel all of her brain shut down bit by bit, reducing to absolutely minimal functionality as she started to feel more and more sexy and horny.

“Um… it’s really, like, simple,” she said. “You, um…” she trailed off. Why couldn’t she remember any of the thoughts that were just in her head. She giggled again, “Wow, I’m feeling so horny. Do you wanna have sex?”

John gave her a strange look. “You’re not making fun of me, are you?”

Ashley pouted. “No, why would I do that?”

“Well, you’re always acting so superior. I like you, but you have a really bad habit of looking down on other people.”

Ashley’s eyes widened. “Why would I like do that? I love you babe! Now will you please have sex with me? Pretty please!”

She was clinging to his arm, and John could see the arousal in her eyes. She started kissing him roughly on the mouth. She was soon in his lap, and the argument was forgotten.

They made out like that for some time, but the clothes that separated their bodies were too much for Ashley. She tore greedily at his shirt, moving a little clumsily—seeming to be more drunk than her three glasses of wine would indicate.

“God, I just love you so much baby!” she said.

“I love you too, even if you can be a pain in the ass,” he said.

He admired her breasts as they bounced into view, and her bra joined his shirt on the floor.

“God, you have the most amazing breasts, you know that?” he said.

“Wanna suck ’em?” she asked.

John blinked in surprise.

“Didn’t you say that adult men sucking their lover’s tits was gross and creepy before?”

Ashley looked at him in surprise. “Why would I say that? Sucking breasts feels good, it feels so sexy and that’s all that matters, right?”

John couldn’t disagree with that.

Soon, he was sucking her breasts, eliciting immodest moans.

“Oh, that feels so good babe! Don’t stop.”

While he sucked her nipples, he started working on her pants and soon her eager, wet pussy was soon in view. He loved her smell, and the feel of her skin against his. Everything was perfect. He had even stopped wondering what he had done to her brain.

He had a pretty good idea at this point.

When his cock slid into her, she gripped him tightly and her toes were curling with delight. All of her brain was a sexual organ at this point, processing her nerves’ sensations and throwing them into overdrive.

John’s movements were heaven to her.

It wasn’t long before he had overwhelmed her mind, and she felt a full-brain orgasm.

Her life would never be the same after this. A skeletal crew of 10% neurons were doing all of the work of an entire brain, and in the meantime 90% of her was consumed by the absolute pleasure of orgasmic bliss.

She almost needed to stop and recover right there on the spot, but John kept going, and soon had her experiencing orgasm after orgasm. It was the most amazing sensation.

Soon enough, far too soon for Ashley’s tastes, she heard John grunt, and felt her pussy filling with his warm cum.

He slid off of her.

After a few minutes where they were just sitting there enjoying the afterglow, breathing and feeling the experience wash over them, John turned to her.

“Okay, how do I reverse this brain thing?” he said, picking up her smart phone and showing it to her.

“Oh, yeah,” she said. “Reversing it. You, um…” she looked in confusing at the diagram. She didn’t know what any of this meant. “I, like, don’t know.”

John looked worriedly at her. “Wait, you mean you’re stuck like this?”

But Ashley’s minuscule mind was already moving on from this boring topic.

She rolled over on top of John, and purred into his ears. “You ready for round two?”

She felt John’s cock start to press against her stomach, and smiled.

Any worry John had disappeared with his arousal. His girlfriend had gone from a genius neuroscientist, to a sex-obsessed airhead, and he had no way of turning her back. But he was pretty sure he liked her better this way. It was nice being the smart one in the relationship.