The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shortskirt Street

Rachel looked across in disgust at the blonde bimbo opposite her, the eighteen year old red head had nothing but contempt for the woman in her minidress and high heeled pumps, flaunting her body to pander to the base instincts of men. Marge, on reception, looked up and called out a name and the blonde got up to go through to the examining room for her scheduled appointment, as she did so a small booklet dropped out of her black leather handbag. Bored, and unable to talk to Marge because the clinic was so busy, Rachel picked up the booklet for a quick read.

It was a glossy advertisement for cosmetic alterations at the clinic. ‘Typical,’ thought Rachel, the bimbo was probably going to have her tits made even bigger. She would have to talk to her father about this when she finally got to see him, he was director of the clinic after all and shouldn’t be condoning such practices. Women were treated badly enough in this male dominated world without mutilating themselves. She had just been intending to get some spending money off him but now she was all fired up with a new crusade. Then she saw the name of the surgeon who was offering the service, Dr Kwan. That was Grace Kwan! Rachel couldn’t believe it, she had expected it to be one of the skungy male doctors but someone as politically aware as Grace?

Rachel marched over to the reception desk and interrupted Marge in the middle of writing something down. “Marge, I have to see Dr Kwan!”

Marge looked up over her glasses, her conservative clothing matching her image as the genial mother figure of the clinic. She knew Rachel and her impatience well, the girl was often rude and pigheaded but she was the director’s daughter and everybody had to tolerate her spoilt little tantrums. “I’m sorry dear, Dr Kwan is with a patient at the moment, but your father can see you now.”

Rachel gave her a sharp thanks and strode over to the elevator, tapping her foot impatiently as she waited for the doors to open. Not fifteen minutes later she was back in the lobby having berated her father even as he was handing over fifty dollars. Rachel was fully wound up now, her father’s little speech about the clinic being a business and having to meet commercial needs had just infuriated her more. Marge caught her attention before she stormed out to organise a protest.

“Dr Kwan can see you now, her next patient isn’t due until two.”

Rachel grunted a thanks and strode down the corridor towards Dr Kwan’s office. She knocked only once before going straight in, startling the plump but attractive Chinese doctor. “Grace, what the hell do you think you’re doing?”

Dr Kwan looked surprised and shrugged, spreading her hands to indicate Rachel should explain the question.

“I mean why are you not only condoning cosmetic surgery, but you’re actually doing it. I thought you at least would respect women and not prey on their insecurities.”

“I’m not preying on women, Rachel,” Dr Kwan replied very calmly, “I’m performing a service. If a few little changes can boost a woman’s confidence then I’m all for it. Do you want a drink? Your voice sounds quite hoarse.”

Rachel, somewhat deflated by Dr Kwan’s calm and reasoned reply, accepted the paper cup offered to her and gulped down the contents. It wasn’t quite water but Rachel figured it was some electrolyte sports drink.

“Now sit down Rachel.” That seemed like a good idea to Rachel and she made herself comfortable in a chair. Her anger drained completely away and she felt quite relaxed now.

“Wouldn’t you like to be a bit prettier, perhaps have a slightly fuller figure?” Dr Kwan asked in a smooth and even voice. Rachel nodded involuntarily. She had a nice slender body, very much in vogue but at times she did wish her breasts were a bit bigger. Slim may have been fashionable but the guys still went for the girls with the bigger tits and she resented that.

“Maybe I should correct you on something, young lady. I’m not doing cosmetic surgery, there is no surgery involved. Instead I’m making use of new techniques that require no cutting at all. In fact I can perform the procedure right here and now. Would you like me to demonstrate? I can bill it to your father.”

Rachel nodded, a mixture of curiosity and the desire to hurt her father financially being more than enough incentive to get past her waning resistance. She felt totally relaxed as Dr Kwan rolled up her skivvy and undid her a-cup bra. Dr Kwan was a doctor so Rachel felt there was nothing wrong with letting the Asian woman fondle her breasts and barely noticed that she was getting aroused by it. Dr Kwan massaged some gel into the girl’s small breasts and tweaked her erect nipples, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her. Ever so gently the doctor injected a small amount of fluid into each of Rachel’s breasts and then restored her clothing.

The redhead suddenly snapped awake as though she had been asleep. Dr Kwan was calmly watching her and Rachel felt bewildered. Had she dozed off? Hurriedly getting to her feet and looking away to avoid revealing her embarrassed blush, Rachel bid Dr Kwan goodbye and left.

Getting dressed the next morning Rachel found her bra was too tight and she had to let out the straps. Was it her period mucking her around, she wondered, or was she putting on weight? Never mind, her breasts were quite firm and she didn’t really need a bra. Or maybe she did, she thought as she saw her nipples were standing out quite prominently through the material of her t-shirt. She ended up wearing her white satin blouse instead, it was a bit too feminine for her normally but it was the only thing that prevented her nipples from showing. Modelling in front of the mirror she noticed her slightly swollen breasts actually made the blouse fit quite nicely and it looked very attractive. Deciding if she was going to dress up she might as well go the whole hog, she put on her short black skirt and low heel slingbacks instead of her usual jeans and trainers. A touch of makeup and she felt like a world beater.

She found her mother at the breakfast table, dressed in her usual fashionable business attire and reading a fashion magazine. The still attractive middle aged woman looked up and gave her troublesome daughter an appraising look. “You look lovely today, darling.” she commented.

“Um thanks,” Rachel replied somewhat self consciously, then flicking her long hair away from her face she sat down to a heavy breakfast by her standards. Normally she just had a cup of black coffee and a piece of dry toast but today she felt hungry and more, she craved something sweet and fattening. Her mother barely paid any attention as Rachel drank nearly a litre of milk and scoffed down a dozen slices of bread thickly spread with jam and cream. Rachel was still going when her mother left for work.

Finally satisfied and running out of things to eat, Rachel tidied away the dishes and had a quick wash, touching up her makeup afterwards. Not sure what to do with herself for the rest of the day, she went to the clinic again to see who she could talk too. Her short temper and strong views meant she didn’t have many friends outside of the clinic and she barely noticed that she was spending more and more time there.

Kirsty was on reception that morning. Normally Rachel had little time for the flighty blond who was little older than her and acted like she enjoyed being stared at by men. But this morning Rachel actually got a warm buzz out of being told how pretty she looked from a girl who’s opinion didn’t mean anything to her. She even thanked Kirsty for the compliment and said how nice her earrings were. Rachel felt quite confused and was glad when Kirsty offered her an escape by saying that Dr Kwan wanted to see her about something.

The young red head hurried as fast as she could in her tight skirt towards Dr Kwan’s office. In the corridor she passed Tiffany and in exchanging pleasantries with the nurse noticed something odd. Tiffany had always been a bit of an airhead in Rachel’s view, flirting with all the doctors and attracting attention with her shapely body. But this time Rachel was sure that Tiffany’s breasts were much larger and the belt to her nurses uniform was belted much tighter, giving her an exaggerated feminine appearance. There was something else as well.

It hit Rachel as she was about to knock on Dr Kwan’s door, Tiffany had been wearing high heels! That was too weird for her and she quickly knocked and entered to Dr Kwan’s reply.

“Ah, Rachel,” Dr Kwan said in a soft voice, “Please close the door and sit down.” Rachel did so, her thoughts seeming to become disjointed and dreamlike. The Asian woman came over and caressed Rachel’s breasts through the silky material of her blouse, bringing the girl’s nipples to full attention and sending a shudder of pleasure through her. “You like your breasts being bigger, don’t you?”

“Yes, Doctor Kwan.”

“You’d like me to make them even bigger wouldn’t you? Larger, fuller, more sensitive. You’d like them to be bigger than Kirsty’s, or your mother’s.”

“Yes, Doctor Kwan. I want bigger tits. I want them so big that everybody stares at them and wants to fondle them.” Rachel replied sleepily. She felt really good now, aroused and willing to please.

Grace unbuttoned her white lab coat and let it fall to the floor, revealing that she was only wearing a red basque underneath with suspenders running down to her red stockings. Her plump body filled it out nicely, her breasts almost spilling over the top of the bra cups and her full round hips highlighted by her cinched waist. Leaning over she kissed Rachel on the mouth and was pleased with how eagerly the girl responded, young hands straying up to Grace’s breasts.

Rachel was soon naked and sprawled out on the chair, Grace’s head buried between her legs as the doctor’s tongue lapped expertly at the fresh young cunt. Rachel had already cum many times and was ready to do anything to please her lover, cooing in delight as Grace retrieved a strap-on dildo from a drawer and belting it around her waist. Grace was soon humping the young girl whose hips were thrusting back in eager need to be fucked harder and deeper.

“Women are supposed to be sexy,” Grace whispered as she pleasured the young girl, “They need to be beautiful. Big tits are sexy. Clothes should be sexy. Women should dress to please. Comfort isn’t important, you just want to turn people on.” And Rachel eagerly took it in, associating it all with the pleasure she was now feeling.

After their fuck session, Rachel eagerly accepted more injections of the breast enlargement formula, taking a much bigger dose. To her delight Grace found a garter belt and stockings for her to wear with her short skirt and she was soon happily on her way to her father’s office to get more money to buy all new clothes.

Jenny, her father’s secretary, was astounded by Rachel’s appearance and commented as politely as she could. Rachel felt sorry for her, Jenny was still quite attractive in her mid 30’s but her plain blouse and knee length skirt looked so drab. Maybe she would look for some clothes for her as well when she was out shopping. Her father, when she got to see him, didn’t even look up and handed over his credit card just to get her out of his hair. Rachel cooed a thankyou and was gone.

A week later and Rachel knew she was HOT! A black lace half cup bra to support her 38DD breasts, crotchless panties to give her lover easy access, seamed black stockings running up to garters from her waist cincher that kept her waist at a sexy 20 inches and made her tits look even bigger. Over this she squeezed into a black latex minidress, the shiny, rubbery material hugging her voluptuous curves. Six inch fuck me heels on her shoes and makeup to move her prettiness to downright sexual.

Strutting down the street she was kept in a constant state of arousal by all the men, and a few women, staring at her. More than a few hit on her, a few even propositioned her with money, but she gave them a tease and moved on. Not that she didn’t feel like fucking them there and then, but she had other things to do. She picked up a few phone numbers though, for later.

Arriving at the clinic she exchanged a quick, friendly greeting with Marge and got in to the elevator with nurse Tiffany. As the doors closed Tiffany turned to Rachel with a happy smile and said, “Oh, you’ve had your breasts done! They look fab!”

“Thanks,” Rachel blushed with pleasure at the compliment, “Yours do too, they make you look really sexy.”

“Aren’t they great?” Tiffany said, swivelling slightly to give Rachel a profile of her enhanced bust before turning back and taking the girl’s hands and pressing them against her tit mounds through the thin material of her nurses’ tunic. “Really firm too, I’m not wearing a bra!” she added with a confidential whisper.

“Oh, you are naughty,” Rachel teased as she fondled Tiffany’s breasts. As the elevator stopped they gave each other a quick kiss and then went there separate ways with a last admiring glance at each other’s breasts. With a happy flush and a sense of excitement Rachel went in to her father’s outer office where Jenny was busy on the phone. Seating herself provocatively on the desk, Rachel carefully poured a dose of Dr Kwan’s special cordial into Jenny’s glass of fruitjuice. Jenny finished the phonecall and took a swig of her drink before turning her attention to her boss’ bratty daughter.

The glass was just going up to her lips for a second sip when Jenny looked up and saw the new Rachel, the girl was now incredibly buxom, squeezed into a black latex dress with her stocking clad leg up on her desk mere inches away from her. The shock made Jenny gulp down considerably more than she had intended and she burst into a coughing fit. Rachel quickly slid off the desk and got round behind her, patting her on the back and massaging the woman’s shoulders as she regained her composure.

No longer spluttering, Jenny put down her glass and was about to remonstrate the girl for her appearance but for the fact that the hands massaging her shoulders felt so good. Trying to steel herself, Jenny found instead she was losing her anger, feeling very relaxed, a slight tingle going through her as Rachel’s hands moved forward and down. Soon Jenny was luxuriating in the feel of Rachel’s body pressed up hard against her, the girl’s hands massaging her breasts through her blouse, gentle breath playing by her ear. It seemed strangely dreamlike to Jenny, a little voice was trying to tell her that this was wrong, that Rachel’s actions were overtly sexual, but the pleasure was drowning it out.

Jenny didn’t resist as Rachel’s hands slid inside her blouse, and then into her bra cups. Her own hands were gently rubbing her crotch through her slacks and she could feel the damp patch growing. Rachel deftly unbuttoned Jenny’s blouse and removed it. Jenny’s bra soon followed it as Jenny concentrated on pleasuring herself, oblivious to her surroundings, uncaring that she was half naked and masturbating with her boss’ daughter just metres away from where he was doing the monthly reports.

Rachel swung the chair around so that Jenny was facing her, and went to work on Jenny’s slacks, unzipping them and peeling them off, knocking off the woman’s shoes in the process. Jenny was soon naked and Rachel opened the bags she had carried in to reveal a collection of lingerie and clothes. Jenny didn’t resist as Rachel ran stockings up her legs, her fingers were buried deep in her cunt and she was close to bringing herself off. She was little more than an unresisting doll for Rachel to dress how she pleased.

* * *

Dr McKenna, Rachel’s father and owner of the clinic, responded to the knock on his door with a curt “Come in.” He glanced up from his paperwork and managed to put on a reasonable act of being both surprised and pleased by Jenny’s new appearance as she brought in some paperwork for him to sign. His secretary was a vision to behold in an ultra-short leather miniskirt, lowcut blouse that exposed her ample cleavage and six inch heels that restricted her to small, tottering steps as she approached his desk.

“I have some requisitions that need your signature,” Jenny purred as she leaned over his desk and gave him a good look down her cleavage. Her manner oozed sexuality and Dr McKenna quickly swallowed to clear his throat.

“Thank you, Jenny. While you’re here you can take some dictation.” Dr McKenna moved his chair away from his desk and Jenny took up the invitation, coming round the desk and sitting in his lap, one arm around his neck, the other massaging his chest as she gently nibbled his ear. Dr McKenna slid his hand up her legs and under her skirt where her warm cunt was waiting without any panties to impede his progress. Jenny’s breathing was getting heavier and she became more impassioned, pulling at the knot in his tie. ‘Damn, Grace does good work.’ thought Dr McKenna as he fingered his secretary’s cunt.

* * *

That was so much fun, Rachel decided as she went to talk to Grace about the possibility of getting her boobs made even bigger. Dressing Jenny up had been a real turn-on and doing something for her father was giving her a warm buzz. She knew she had to do more for him, barely remembering how poorly she used to treat him. She really couldn’t think why, he was such a hunk. That thought put another shiver of pleasure through her teenage body. She really needed to get fucked and soon or she would go crazy.

It proved to be a porter’s lucky day as she caught him in a supply closet. His initial reaction to having the boss’ daughter come on to him was of sheer panic, but when she ripped her top open and thrust her large breasts with their hard nipples at him he forgot all about being fired. Rachel fucked him with her tits, coaxed his cock back to life and rode him until he came again. Relieved, although admittedly still horny, Rachel left him in a panting mess and went on her way.

But still she needed more, fucking the help was fun but she felt it was merely a diversion from her true purpose, her true desire. Putting her cute little ass in the air for Dr Kwan’s enjoyment gave her life more purpose than just satisfying her own needs. Thoughts began to turn over in the buxom redhead’s mind, her purpose as a woman was to serve, and as she owed her new figure and attitude to the clinic, it was her duty to serve the clinic. The mere thought of serving the clinic gave her a pleasant buzz, and the thought of the ultimate service she could provide almost made her cum on the spot. But first things first, some of the nurses were being a bit uppity, making snide comments about Rachel and Tiffany’s ‘improvements’. They weren’t serving the clinic to the best of their ability and it was up to her to improve their attitude.

Dr Kwan provided her with the materials she would need, as well as a quick fucking over her desk. Sore between the legs but happy, Rachel cornered her first prey in her office. Elaine was head of nursing and the ideal candidate to begin a trickle down effect. Head down in her paperwork, muttering derision of the clinic’s management, Rachel still couldn’t help but notice how pretty the middle aged woman was. With her blond hair back in a tight bun and with her fine features, she was quite elegant. The effect, however, was lost totally in the drab beige nurses’ tunic that she wore.

Elaine glanced up as Rachel came in to the room, did a bit of a double take on the girl’s bust-revealing outfit and then went back to her work; “Oh, its you Rachel. I thought it might be Minnie.” Minnie was her daughter and former class mate of Rachel. She too was a bit of a rebel, but Rachel had other priorities now. Taking a wad of cloth and liberally dosing it in Dr Kwan’s special formula, she moved around behind the unsuspecting senior nurse and pounced!

The narcotics worked quickly, Elaine flailed around wildly for just a moment before going limp. She wasn’t unconscious, just lacking in the strength of will to resist. Calmly Rachel turned her over on to her back and laid her over the desk. She slowly undid the buttons of the tunic, pulling it aside as the nurse looked on in confusion, sure that something was wrong but unable to do anything about it. Underneath Rachel found the boring underwear she had expected and pulled it off roughly, discarding it in the bin. To serve the clinic, she knew, the nurses needed to be sexy, in body, mind and clothing.

With the older woman naked in front of her, Rachel began to work on arousing her, running her tongue over the nipples, fingering the woman’s cunt, stimulating her in ways that she hadn’t known herself until her fateful visit with Dr Kwan. Taking a vibrator from her handbag, she worked it into Elaine, who was panting now, arousal overtaking bewilderment. With her target so close to the brink, Rachel smiled and stuck her tongue into Elaine’s tight asshole, sending the woman off to a screaming orgasm.

The door opened at that moment and Minnie came in and froze when she saw what was happening. Her first thought was that her mother was having a fit, then she saw Rachel’s head emerge from between her mother’s legs and made out that her mother was gasping, “Oh yes, fuck yes, deeper, fuck me deeper, harder!” With the daughter frozen to the spot in shock, Rachel had no problem in getting over to her and pulling her into the room before anyone else noticed. She then thrust the chem-soaked cloth into her face as well.

Minnie was soon naked as well, and Rachel brought her befuddled and aroused mother over. “You want me to fuck you some more?” she whispered in Elaine’s ear.

“Oh yes, please! I need more!” the desperate woman pleaded, her mind lost to the throes of her orgasms.

“Then you’re going to have to fuck your daughter for me,” Rachel said firmly, “And only if you do a good job ...” She let the meaning drift through and Elaine eagerly took to her daughter’s young body, sucking and chewing on the girl’s breasts while thrusting her fingers into the girl’s tight cunt. Both mother and daughter were soon sex-drenched wrecks on the floor, totally in Rachel’s control.

* * *

Dr McKenna walked through the foyer with a huge smirk on his face. There behind the counter was Marge, her mature body crushed into the corset that was visible through her thin blouse, her legs held together by her ankle length hobble skirt that gave her such a sexy, tottering walk. Currently she was explaining the services the clinic offered to a business man, including bust enlargement and attitude adjustment. She was selling it well, saying how much she preferred her own new personality while wiggling her tits for him to enjoy. Off to one side he could see head-nurse Elaine in her skimpy white latex nurses costume leading another customer in to the ‘special therapy room’ where no doubt her daughter was waiting to serve. Minnie was just so cute in her pinafore and stockings, and the mother-daughter menage-a-trois was a big seller.

Getting in to the elevator he found himself sharing it with nurse Rebecca. Formerly she had been a somewhat uptight born again christian with short cropped hair and a bit of a tomboy. No longer. She now loved to show of her DD tits with their engorged nipples and barely squeezed into her white tunic. She also loved to be bound to a frame and get fucked mouth, ass and cunt simultaneously. Dr McKenna gave her a quick grope on the way up to his office to show his appreciation and she smiled happily.

In the outer office Jenny was waiting for him with his paper. She was knock-dead gorgeous in her black lycra bodystocking with its built in corset and holes to expose her nipples, cunt and ass for easy access. He liked taking her out to business lunches, having her wear ultra short skirts and a small jacket to just hide the openings, but only until he felt like fucking her in some semipublic place. Giving her a quick fondle and grope, he went through to his office and sat down behind his desk.

He had barely settled when he felt hands undoing his zip and he sighed in pleasure. He wondered who it would be today, Tiffany perhaps? Or Carla, the aggro bitch who used to give him so much trouble, until Dr Kwan’s treatment had turned her into a huge titted cow with a psychological addiction to cum. Glancing down he was shocked to see a wave of familiar red hair.

“Rachel?” he gasped, starting to draw away.

“Of course Daddy. Today’s special, the last of the girls at the clinic has been adjusted and I had to be here to help you celebrate.” his daughter purred and then wrapped her ruby lips around his hard cock.

Dr McKenna sighed and went with the flow. “Damn!” he thought to himself, “But Grace does good work!”