The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Showtime

Why am I cleaning their fucking apartment? My brother and his slut girlfriend just fuck all day and here I am cleaning up after them.

“Janet? Can you make us some lunch?”

“Sure, what would you like?” Why am I putting up with this shit?

“Just some sandwiches would be nice.”

“Okay!” Why am I being so fucking nice?

Look there she is stumbling around the place, giggling and naked. OH great! Now she’s dripping on the floor! Just look at this mess! Now I have to lick it up! She’s such a slut. God their cum tastes good.

There. All done. Now I can finish making lunch.

What the hell is happening to me?

Janet sat at the show. Her brother had insisted they sit close to the front. His wife Sherry sat opposite her. Paul arrived back at the table and took his seat between them. The hypnotist would be on in a few minutes, he said. Both girls admitted that they were a little nervous about sitting this close to the front at what was billed as an adult show. Paul had laughed and told them to watch. The show was starting.

Lights went down. Smoke billowed and lasers cut patterns in the smoke, flickering mystically. Janet was breathless. She didn’t even look to see Sherry’s reaction. Two women stepped onto the stage, walking slowly with glazed eyes. They wore black evening gowns, slit up the thigh and plunging between ample breasts.

They spoke in stereo with amplified, monotonous voices, “The Master is here.”

A puff of smoke, a blast of music with a throbbing beat. A man in tight leather pants and a silk shirt appears with his hands raised high in the air. He is staring at the crowd. He is smiling as his eyes pass over their table. Janet almost faints when his eyes meet hers.

They watch as the standard tricks are performed. Janet is glad that she isn’t one of the ones barking like a dog or flirting with lamp posts. Then things start to get more interesting as a couple of girls are hypnotized and agree to strip to their underwear. Janet loses track of things here. The next thing she knows, the stage is empty. She looks over at her brother and his wife.

“Are you okay?” Paul asks.

“Sure, just a little dizzy. What happened?” She notices that Sherry isn’t wearing a bra anymore and her eyes have that glazed after sex look. Her blouse is covered in wet streaks. Some have started to dry to a crusty white. “Sherry, were you on stage?”

“Oh yes. So were you.”

“What’s that on your blouse?”

“There’s nothing there, or did I spill my drink?” Sherry frowned and inspected the material. “No I don’t think so.”

“Let’s go home,” Paul says.

Janet knows something is wrong with her sister in law when she sees her give Paul a blow job in the back seat of the car. She doesn’t notice that her own bra and panties are missing. She does notice the stack of video tapes that Paul is holding.

“That was good Janet, thanks.”

“No problem.” God, can’t they even get dressed when I’m around?

“You haven’t been wearing your uniform, Janet. Are you feeling okay?”

“I’m fine.” Degrading uniform. What does he think I am? Some little toy to wander around with my tits almost hanging out?

“I think you need to watch your tape again.”

No. “All right.” No. No. NO!

Why am I putting it in? Damn him! What is going on? I don’t want to watch TV right now. I’ll just watch until he leaves. What is this anyway? Oh, its the Master. I’ll turn it of in a sec. There Paul’s leaving. Just watch for another moment, then it’ll be safe. But I feel so heavy.

I’ll just watch for a while. It can’t hurt. I’ve been on my feet all day. His voice is pretty relaxing. Makes me feel all fuzzy and warm.

“You are almost ready for the final stage of your training.”

That’s nice. What training?

“Just listen to the music for a few moments... Concentrate and let your mind wander. On the count of five you will fall deeply asleep as you have been trained to do. One.”

Yeah, right

“Two.”

It is hard to think.

“Three.”

Maybe I am a little sleepy.

“Four.”

Just a little...

“Five.”

Mmmmmmm....

Must have dozed off. There the tapes done. Where is my uniform anyway? These clothes are so scratchy. Oh, it’s in the closet. I’ll just put it on.

There that’s better.

Now... Where are Master and Mistress?

(the end)