The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Another oldie from me, written in 2004 for MichelleLovesTo and Jay Petto’s “Music and MC” expo, where one had to pick a song from the 80’s and write a story based on it. I chose “Looks That Kill” by Motley Crue (1983), and for the hard core of you who don’t know it, here’s the opening bit....

Now listen up
She’s razor sharp
If she don’t get her way
She’ll slice you apart
Now she’s a cool, cool black
Moves like a cat
If you don’t get her game
You might not make it back
She’s got the looks that kill,
That kill...

So that’s what this story is about. I’m quite fond of long, slow seductions and takeovers, but I also like the occasional, over-the-top, “instant” variety, too. That’s what this one is, and I hope you enjoy.

Jo
* * *

A Sight to Behold

I had to watch her. We all had to watch her.

I first noticed her as she came out of the shadows near the edge of hotel. Afro-American, and tall, toned, and shapely, wearing an electric-blue string bikini and carrying a white hotel towel in her left hand, she stepped out of the darkness and into our lives, just like that.

Oh yeah, we had to look.

She was beautiful, sensuous, and powerful, and didn’t so much walk across the courtyard as prowled across it. She looked this way and that as she headed for the pool, and I watched as no one could hold her gaze, as heads dropped or turned, as guys pretended the bulges in their swim trunks had been there all along. I could sense the other women telling themselves, “she’s not THAT attractive,” or, like me, found themselves squirming a bit from the sudden tingling in their loins.

We all watched...man, woman, and child...and anyone who’d tell you differently would be lying.

I can honestly say that I didn’t look away from her when her glance fell my way. It wasn’t because I’m nosy, which I am, or that I somehow felt myself to be her equal, as I certainly didn’t. No, it was simply a case of a lesbian deer being caught in the headlights of her incredible attractiveness; it was simply my eyes being drawn to her like a moth to a flame.

She caught me watching, and I thought I saw her smile. Then her head turned, and she continued to glance around at all of us who were lounging the day away in the late afternoon sun. She walked past where I was sitting and sunning in my own bikini, and moved to the pool, giving me my first good look at her shoulders, back, and buttocks. They did not disappoint either. No, their strength and sensual form aroused.

She was the single most physically attractive human being I’d ever seen.

I felt my hand move of its own volition, sliding slowly up my belly, the side of my thumb stroking the underside of my right breast ever so slightly, my body needing to react somehow to what I was seeing, to how she was making me feel.

I watched, along with everyone else, as she casually dropped her towel to the deck and launched herself into a flat dive that took her halfway across the pool. I laughed to myself as I wondered who might have the nerve to tell her that there was “No Diving Allowed.”

She reached the far wall in two easy strokes, turned, and headed back in my direction, swimming easily, languidly, barely making a ripple as she cut through the water.

She did a few laps of the pool in this fashion, her mocha brown arms rotating through air and water while all I could do was watch. She stopped finally, but didn’t linger in the water at all, easily pulling herself up onto the deck, grabbing her towel and standing, using it to lightly dry her long, straight hair. Then she started walking again.

Toward me....

I watched in utter amazement as she approached. She did not deliberately sway, nor was there anything exaggerated in her stride. She simply seemed to flow.

In the same way her body flowed across the pool, it now flowed across the deck toward me. She’d let the towel drop to her side again, holding onto one end of it, the other sliding over the concrete like a tiny wedding train. I glanced up at her beautiful face one time before I looked away, finally embarrassed by my nearly obsessive staring.

But out of the corner of my eye I could see her feet, then her legs as she drew closer. She didn’t stop until the bottom of her knees were almost touching the sides of my armless lounge chair. I dared not turn and look at her now, knowing the part of her that would be directly in front of my face.

It wasn’t until water droplets began to splash off my arm that I knew I must turn and look, lest I appear to be a total phony to her. For some reason, I couldn’t abide that.

So I turned my head, looking up at the same time, seeing her face again above her wonderful breasts. Her suit was still wet, clinging so tightly to those breasts, with the occasional sphere of moisture escaping it to fall against me.

“I’m getting you all wet, aren’t I?” she said quietly, looking down at me with the barest trace of a smile.

I froze, her wording sending a deliciously dangerous chill down my spine. I finally simply nodded and said, “That’s ok...”

I was totally surprised when she stepped back and dropped her towel between us, and even moreso when she lowered herself to kneel on it, her body only inches from mine now. I watched her, staring at her face, at her dark eyes and full lips. I watched her smile… a soft, seductive, alluring smile.

“I know it’s ok, baby. It’s so obvious to me, to anyone, that you like to be wet, to feel the fire of desire burning between your thighs so hotly that your pussy has to try to put it out.”

I didn’t say a word in answer to that. I couldn’t say a word. Her calling me “baby”, when she couldn’t be any older than I am, stopped me. The deep and sultry sound of her voice, the total confidence in her words, stopped me. The overt sexuality and, well…knowing truth of what she said, stopped me.

So, I just sat there looking at her, feeling her presence, my mind such a chaotic whirl of thoughts and imaginings that it left my body unattended, left it to take matters into its own hands. “It” shivered, and goose bumps began to form all over my arms and legs.

She nodded, pleased. “Yes... very good,” she murmured. “Your body already understands what your mind will soon comprehend.” She paused then, as if waiting.

I just continued to stare, my mind stuck in first gear, but revved so high it was starting to slip. I could barely think, getting so lost in her attractiveness, sensuality, and the soft sound of her voice. Finally, my eyes still locked on hers, I managed to whisper, “Comprehend what?”

Her smile widened, her teeth blazing white against the darkness of her lips and face. “That I am pleasure... that I am your pleasure... that being with me will give you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams.”

I sat there stunned, confused, unable to believe where this conversation was going. But my body, still on its own, had no such qualms and simply responded to her words. I could feel my nipples tightening, my bikini bottoms suddenly seeming a size too small as I dampened them with my desire for this woman.

“Wha...what are you doing to me?”

Her smile faded, and her eyes bore into mine. “I am telling you the truth of things. I am being honest. Can you be honest with me?”

I nodded, unable to speak, losing myself completely to this, to her, my mind and body roiling and fogged with my building lust.

“You think I am beautiful.” It was more a statement than a question, but I answered anyway.

“Yes.”

“You want to kiss me so badly you can taste it.”

I hadn’t been thinking that specifically, but I somehow knew she was right.

“Yes.”

“Look at my breasts.”

I did, glancing down without thinking, without thought, the compulsion to do so totally irresistible.

“The idea of pressing your face into them, of kissing and licking and sucking them fills you with an unquenchable desire.”

“Yess....” I stared at them, seeing how large, how soft they were, licking my suddenly dry lips.

“Now you are imagining my pussy, knowing how wonderful it will feel to kneel before me, to have me slide and smear my wet, creamy cunt all over your face, your hair, your breasts; how hot it will make you to feel my juices filling your mouth as you make me cum... aren’t you?”

“I am now,” I whispered. Or maybe I just moaned, my eyes closing for a moment as my body stiffened and a shudder of near-orgasmic strength tore through me.

“Look at me!” she hissed.

I did, my eyes opening and staring into hers once again, sinking into those dark, beautiful orbs. I realized I was nearly panting, that my body was squirming in the chair.

“Your arousal for me is growing.”

“Yes,” I replied, her words and statements hitting me like a hammer blow, barely able to resist grinding my thighs together.

“Your need to be with me, to feel my body pressing against yours, is all you can think of.”

“Yess....” Her words were speaking the truth. Or perhaps they were creating the truth, as I could no longer tell. My pussy certainly didn’t care, and simply kept responding.

“You want to give yourself to me, to worship my body, to taste me and smell me and please me, to do anything I tell you to do, don’t you?”

I struggled not to answer that, to reassert myself, to find a bit of my own will to tell her “no”, or at least beg her to slow down.

But I had told her I could be honest, that I would answer her truthfully. So, I had to prove myself to her, even though I didn’t know if I was responding with my own thoughts, or I’d simply become a mouthpiece for my own body. Whatever the case, my answer poured out of me in a gasping whisper.

“Oh god, yes...”

She graced me with another incandescent smile, then leaned toward me, placing her cheek against mine, reaching out to lay her hand on my belly. “From the second I saw you, I knew you were the one,” she whispered.

I simply couldn’t help myself now, tilting my head to press into the wet coolness of her cheek, my own ablaze with the heat of the sun and the fire burning inside me.

“Submit,” she said, her breath hot in my ear. “Surrender. Surrender to your desires. Surrender yourself to me.”

I fought to think, to reason this out, struggling to fight off the relentless haze of lust and need I felt for her. “I... I can’t. My girlfriend... my girlfriend will be here tomorrow.”

“Then give yourself to me tonight,” she purred, her whisper like molten lava in my ear. “You know you want to. You know if you do, you’ll never regret it. So much pleasure for both of us… such hot, wet, searing pleasure.”

“Oh, yess,” I gasped again, the simple feel of her cheek sliding over mine so deeply erotic.

Then, finding one last drop of resistance, I gasped a “No”, trying desperately to hang onto what was left of me, to retain some control of my own life.

“You cannot resist me... you know that now. Your desire for me is too great, your need for me too strong.”

She seemed so certain, so in control, so powerful. “Think of how you will feel making me cum for you; think of how you will feel when I make you cum over and over again for me. You know that will happen if you are with me. You know it. You know it.”

The last bit of “me” in my mind melted in the heat of her words. She was right... I did know it now. Telling myself anything else was a lie.

If I could’ve moved, I would have been masturbating. Her hot breath, her fingers stroking and teasing my belly, and her warm, wet breast pressing into my arm were all making me crazy. They were the perfect enticement to make me wonder just how incredible having ALL of her against me would be.

“Show me you are the one... show me your need. Slide your hand under mine right now!” She spoke those words and my body responded again, my brain too lost in a sexual fog to think of resisting anymore.

I slid my right hand under hers and felt her fingers tighten on it, pushing it down my stomach, guiding it slowly underneath my bikini bottoms, dragging it over my trimmed pubis and onto my soaked pussy. My knees were up now, but I realized anyone watching could certainly guess what was happening.

And I didn’t care.

I moaned for certain this time, my whole body, my whole being, quivering. I knew if she whispered “cum” that I would, that I would have an orgasm right here in front of all these people. I also knew it would be loud and long and... wonderful.

“Your cunt is wet, baby. It will always be wet for me now. Yes, you are mine tonight.”

She worked my hand just slightly over my slick labia, the heel of it just brushing my clit, micro-masturbating me. Though the motions were small, their effects were huge, sending waves of tormenting pleasure from my toes to the top of my head.

“You will always think only with your pussy when you are near me now, won’t you?”

Another statement, and not a question, though again I felt compelled to answer.

“Think... think only with my pussy, yes....”

Smiling, she leaned lower and kissed and nibbled at my neck, her white teeth feeling like razors on my sensitized skin. My hips tried to buck, to arch, but her strong hand on mine held them down, the heat of my sex against my palm almost like a living thing.

She leaned back, letting her eyes recapture mine. Seeming to stare right through me, she pulled my hand back up to my belly, leaving a snail’s trail of my own juices along its path.

“Go to your room now, baby. Shower and prepare yourself properly to be with me. I will expect you to knock on the door to Suite 651 in exactly one hour. You will kneel there and wait until I open the door.

“Now go!” she finished, not even waiting for me to respond. She didn’t need to, as both of us were already certain what I would do, of what I felt compelled to do.

Her fingers still interlaced with mine, she stood, helping me to my feet, too. One last, seductive smile from her, and we turned, walking off toward our respective rooms.

My arousal still so great I could barely see, I wondered... as I walked toward my room, my body covered with sweat, flushed with my undeniable and obvious desire… I wondered who everyone had to watch now?

* * *