The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note:

I had originally intended to do a cute ‘alternate endings’ thing here, but life’s been pretty busy. Rather than leaving this forever incomplete on the archive, I’ve decided to share the previously published content here.

Sight Unseen

Copyright © 2013 Jessie Hackborn

Chapter Three

“Three,” Sir said firmly, “Feel your awareness returning, slowly and gently.”

“Three,” I heard myself mumble sleepily. I was still laying flat on my back in the bed, with Sir beside me. My body was warm and tingly with afterglow.

I felt like I could lay there forever, perfectly satisfied.

“Two,” Sir continued, “Half asleep, half awake.”

I heard myself parrot, “Two.”

“And we’re going to stop there for just a moment,” Sir said firmly, “Half asleep. Your mind is like soft clay in my hands, and I need to see if ideas have set properly, or if you need more conditioning.”

My body felt drowsy and sluggish, my head full of fog… but I wasn’t completely zoned out anymore. Thought was slowly seeping into my muddled brain.

Now that it was, the first thing that caught my attention was how naggingly familiar Sir was, in person. It verged on deja vu. He was obviously older, which explained the great grammar he used while texting. He also sounded like a practiced speaker… and I knew I’d heard his voice before.

The whole thing felt like it was painfully obvious.

In my addled state, it took me a moment to realize that I had just spread my legs for someone I knew, and he’d hypnotized me to forget who he was. The command probably wouldn’t hold without the blindfold, but it didn’t matter. He had me so spun that I couldn’t lift my arms, much less take it off.

I was his. There was no going back, not anymore.

“You feel good,” Sir’s fingers found my tingling nether lips as he assured me, “You feel contented.” He began to make slow circles with his stiff fingers as he added, “Tell me how you’re feeling, Sheila.”

“Good,” I replied, spreading my legs just a little further apart to give him better access. I wanted him to penetrate me again, but I felt very passive. Asking seemed like too much effort.

“Tell me,” he said firmly, “About my words, Sheila.”

I heard myself say, “Your words are my will.”

The words fell out of my mouth, reflex. Still, I knew they were completely true. His words were my will.

He continued, “Tell me who owns your body, Sheila.”

“You do,” I heard myself say breathlessly.

“Tell me,” he said firmly, “About what orgasms do to your mind, Sheila.”

His fingertip penetrated me again, and I wriggled against it, working it just a little deeper inside. As I moved my hips, I replied softly, “Shape it.”

“In a moment, I’m going to need to wake you from this relaxed state, but that’s all right,” Sir explained, “Because you can reach it again almost instantly. Can you tell me what command will allow you to come back to this wonderful frame of mind, Sheila?”

“’Sleep now,’” I replied, voice almost reverent.

Sir rubbed my cheek with his free hand, his touch soft and gentle. He said, “One. Wake up, Sheila.”

I blinked. My body was still warm and sluggish from afterglow, but my mind snapped to awareness almost instantly. I said, “Wow.”

“How was that?” Sir brushed a lock of hair out of my face gently.

I took a deep breath to center myself and said, “Amazing, Sir. I almost wish…”

I trailed off, cheeks burning.

“Yes?” Sir’s hand moved, stroking the underside of my chin as he assured me, “You must tell me what you’re thinking.”

Must.

That was true. I had to. I kissed his fingertips, then said softly, “I had no idea how much better it felt to cum with a partner. I almost wish I’d known sooner. Some of my friends started having sex in high school. Except,” my face was so hot that I worried about it catching fire, “They only had it with each other, and I bet it sucked. I’m so lucky I waited for you. And I’m babbling. Sorry, Sir.”

Sir’s smile was audible as he said, “There’s no need to apologize, Sheila. You’re a good girl.”

Good girl.

I smiled blissfully, tingling pleasure rising between my legs. I said dazedly, “Thank you, Sir.”

“Mm,” he rubbed my bottom lip and said, “Poor girl. Terribly suggestible. That made you so fuzzy again. Didn’t it?”

It was less a question than a statement. I agreed dully, “So fuzzy.”

“Feel yourself waking up again for me,” Sir said gently, still rubbing my cheek, “In three… two… and one. Back with me?”

The world came back into focus. I nuzzled his hand affectionately and said, “Mm. Unfortunately. I could spend a weekend the other way.” My brow furrowed and I asked, suddenly nervous, “You, um… you are going to let me do that, right Sir? See you? Be with you?”

He said, “Yes. You’re mine, now.” Then he pushed his finger a little deeper into my wet tunnel, hooked it suggestively and added, “I have all sorts of plans for you, dear girl.”

I moaned, “Yes, Sir!”

He slipped the finger out of me entirely and asked, “Anything else on your mind? While I’m allowing there to be things on your mind, that is?”

I wanted him inside me again, and somehow that desire made me feel bold for a moment. I reached up and cupped my breasts like I was offering them up. Then I said, “Just wondering when it’s your turn, Sir. Seems to me that I’m the only one who’s gotten off since you arrived. I’m new at being a slave, but… shouldn’t you be using me, Sir?”

Sir asked, “Is that what you want now, Sheila?”

“Your words are my will,” I answered, “I’ll want whatever you tell me to want, Sir.”

I could hear Sir’s smile again as he said, “Sleep now, Sheila.”

Sleep now.

I was gone.

* * *

“Face down,” Sir commanded, “Ass up.”

My body’s drowsy motions roused me from my trance a little. My face pressed against the cool surface of a motel pillow, and that brought me up even more.

I tried to move, just to see what would happen. Nothing did: my bare ass was being offered up, and I couldn’t budge it an inch.

Being so helpless just made me smile.

The bed shifted as Sir clambered behind me. A moment later, he put one hand on my right hip to steady himself. He used the other hand to rub my pussy, splaying my lips open. Then I felt the tip of his cock press against me.

He thrust into me in a single confident motion, burying his thick, hard cock deep inside me.

I moaned at the wonderful sensation. I’d never had anything but toys in there before. The thing that struck me the most was how hot he felt, compared to plastic.

Sir began to pump into me, deep and powerful strokes. Intensely pleasurable tingling built between my legs again, setting my heart pounding.

It was different than with his hand or a vibrator. The delicious tension built more slowly. I savored the difference, trying to decide if I loved it or hated it.

Then Sir picked up speed, intense friction deep inside my body nearly setting me off, and I knew. The rapid motion seemed to wake my sleepy, obedient body up a little. To my delight and surprise, I could move again.

I used my newfound freedom to brace against the bed and rock my hips back, slamming my rear end against Sir’s rock-hard cock.

Sir gasped in surprise… but he didn’t protest. Instead, he just went that much faster, pumping me furiously. The bed groaned and creaked as he pounded me against it. I could feel his heart race, hear his ragged breathing as he pushed himself.

My own body glistened with sweat, and my heart pounded like a hammer in my chest.

Just when I thought I couldn’t take it anymore, Sir leaned forward a little and nearly barked, “Cum, Sheila! Cum now!”

It was like fireworks going off in my brain. My eyes nearly rolled back up in my head, leaving me seeing stars. My whole body shuddered, and my pussy spasmed, milking Sir’s dick.

Sir kept right on hammering me for a long moment after, somehow holding back even as I tightened around him. The sensation was incredible, making me feel so full that I might split in half.

I heard a scream, and I was so out of my head that I thought it came from the next suite over.

Luckily, that set Sir off. His cock tensed, then he spurted a forceful torrent of hot and sticky seed deep inside me.

That sensation set me off again, tingling aftershocks racing down my legs and curling my toes.

Sir was like a machine: he just kept right on plowing me, making little squishing noises as his cock softened inside me.

He panted, “Sleep now!”

Sleep now.

And I was gone again, with Master still grinding against me.

* * *

When I came to my senses again, the first thing I noticed was that I was still wearing the blindfold. The second was that it had been a while since I’d finished. My heart had slowed to something normal, and my body wasn’t still tingling like I’d been shocked.

After another moment, I realized it was probably morning: I was starving, and I needed the bathroom.

I felt a moment of panic, wondering if Sir had already gone, leaving me to find my way home without him.

I wasn’t sure I could take that.

Before I could physically flail, he ran his hand along my side gently and said, “Good morning.”

The affection in his voice made me feel warm again. I replied, “Good morning, Sir.” I hesitated, tensing a little.

“Speak,” he patted my backside fondly and said, “Out with it.”

I asked shyly, “What happens now? I don’t think we ever talked about it, not even when I was asleep. Did we?”

“No,” Sir chuckled, “I guess we didn’t. But there’s nothing ominous about that: this just isn’t that complicated. This is the part where I take you out to breakfast and find out when you can see me next week.”

“Breakfast?” I perked up and asked, “Does that mean —”

“Yes,” Sir said, “You can take off the blindfold, Sheila.”