The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Are those cardboard cutouts just that or something else? Is it art or is it a living creature frozen into a two dimensional cardboard cutout. That is only the beginning when a young man discovers just what can be done with his power.)

Silhouette

(MC,MF,MD,TS)

I have no idea where it came from or how I got it. What I do know is when it happened for the first time. It was in the summer before my first year at college. I was taking a walk around the block in the late morning when I passed a white house with a front porch; Mrs. Carmichaels dog started barking and lunging at me (as usual). I was used to it but not the chain breaking. Let me tell you, when 200 pounds of teeth come at you most people would loose control of their bowls (shit their pants if you want me to be crude). I did not but not by much, what I did do as I raised my arms to fend off the brute was think ‘stop, freeze, halt’, and any other word I could think of. To my surprise, the dog stopped, not just stopped but also ceased to move in mid lunge. What toppled over was not the dog but what for a better term looked like a painted silhouette of the dog. When it fell forward, I caught a glimpse of what looked like a back view of the dog. Before I could react, the screen door opened and out came Mrs. Carmichael screaming what had I done to her dog. Once again, my mind said ‘freeze’ before I could think and her silhouette was there, trapped between the screen and the doorframe.

I bent and picked up the dog or perhaps I should say the picture of the dog and moved to the porch picking her up and moving into the house. Neither of them seemed to weigh very much. I was running on adrenaline or shock I am not really sure which but I had to think and standing outside with two ‘bodies’ did not seem like a great idea. I leaned her up against the couch and stared at her wondering what to do. I looked at the dog propped up against the table and decided it would be better to experiment with him first. But how? The adrenaline was no longer burning through my veins but I still felt great, I mean really, really, great. I looked at the dog thinking just be nice to me, just be my friend. The next thing I knew the dog was all there and I fell back on to the chair behind me, a wave of lethargy flowing over me. Instead of barking or growling, the dog whined and slunk to my feet as if begging for forgiveness. Before long, I felt better but I still was a little out of it. I told him to sit but he did not move. I froze him, this time intentionally and suddenly; the weakness was gone and I was once again, energized.

I picked up the dog and placed him by his mistress. I examined her closely for perhaps the first time. Her hair was brown, I think the proper term is Chestnut; it was straight and fell just past her shoulders. Even with just a flat two-dimensional figure, I could see she was very attractive, her breast not overly large stood firm high on her chest, her legs long and athletic, and her curves there but understated. She wore a tight shirt revealing her belly and white shorts. What did I know about her…she was in her thirties, had only lived here about seven months, her husband had run off with his secretary (administrative assistant if you prefer), and she was bitter about her life in general and men in particular. This was not going to go at all well and I did not think leaving her as a silhouette would work for very long. I knew I had to experiment some more. The dog had been nice but maybe it was out of fear.

This time I decided to speak aloud but I sat down before I did. Preparing myself for the wave of weariness I looked at the couch and spoke. “Obey me!”

The weakness this time was almost enough to knock me unconscious. Through half closed eyes, I noticed both of them moving. The look in her eyes was enough to stir me from my stupor and tell her to sit and be quiet. She still had that look but at least she had done as I had said. Obviously, I had woken both of them and whatever energy I got from freezing them was not enough to reanimate them. The extra energy to do that came from me. She sat there on the couch staring at me with enough anger and hatred to make me uncomfortable and even squirm (a little). Unfortunately, she did not remain seated for long. She jumped up and opened her mouth as if to scream or yell, whatever she planned I did not want to know.

“Sit down and do not make a sound. Stop looking at me like that and stop feeling negative things about me.” Abruptly the look on her face and in her eyes changed to something akin to fear, however, the anger returned quickly. Although she turned away slightly so she was not actually looking at me. “You can speak if you do so calmly and quietly.”

What did you do to me and Jules?”

“Who?”

“My dog.”

“You named a 200 pound terror Jules?”

“Yes, as if it is any of your business. Now please tell me what did you do to us?”

I proceeded to explain what I had done and what conclusions I had arrived at. She was surprisingly calm.

“So, you will ‘freeze’ me again and free me from your control, of course.”

“No, I won’t.”

I could see the anger rise and as it did, she looked away. “Why not?”

“Well first of all I do not want you trying to hurt me or contact the police or worse my parents. Plus it tires me out and I think if I did it again I might be unconscious or worse.”

“So will you release me tomorrow or the next day?”

“I don’t think so. I think I like you under my control.” I looked up and down her body and she blushed.

“I may not be able to stop you but you must know this is wrong. Taking a woman against her desires is not only wrong but against the law.”

“You desire me, I turn you on, and you want me to have my way with you.” She paused and laughed.

“I do not desire you…I may have to obey you but you do not control how I think or feel. I really do not like being controlled; I think that is why my husband left me. I just do not like anyone controlling me. So would you free me as soon as possible, please?”

“You do not like anyone controlling you, but soon you will love that I control you and will eagerly do anything I wish. By the way, what is your first name Mrs. Carmichael?”

“It is Sandy…and I will never love being controlled by anyone especially a boy…what is your name?”

“My name is Steve. Now strip off those clothes and tell me what you like and don’t like sexually.”

She stood, maybe 5′ 5″ in her one-inch heels, about half a foot shorter than I did. She slowly stripped away her clothing revealing a taste for silky under things. She stood naked except for her shoes, which I had ordered her to put back on. To be honest I was still too tired to appreciate the show, but she obviously took some pride in her body.

She reluctantly told me that she really enjoyed oral both giving and getting and she really enjoyed the feel of a man cumming in her mouth not only the sensation but also the feeling of control that it gave her. Then she went on to tell me what she thought of me. I told her that she was to go about her life as if nothing had changed but she was to make herself available to me the next afternoon. Before I left, I ordered her to make no effort verbal, nonverbal, or any other possible form of communication to reveal what had happened to her today or what happened to her in the future. Furthermore, she was to not to attempt to harm herself or me.

The next day when I arrived, Sandy was wearing no makeup, frumpy clothing, had not bathed, nor brushed her teeth or hair. She smiled at me with evident pleasure as she sat on the couch. “Go ahead order me, I worked out this morning and got up a good sweat.”

“Freeze!” Even as a silhouette she looked bad and I swear she still smelled.

I had spent a good part of the evening, night, and this morning thinking about what I would do. Based on the dog I had an idea that I could control her feelings, but Sandy’s actions from the day before and today did not bode well.

Taking a seat even though energy filled me, I considered what to say thinking hard, the ideas I had mulled over no longer seemed appropriate…finally I spoke the two words that I felt might do the trick. “Love me.” I focused on the type of feelings I wanted from her and watched her come to life as the now familiar lethargy swept through me.

“Oh Steve, look at you; you are so tired here let me get you a pillow.” She was trying to make me comfortable; but when she leaned across me, I got a whiff and almost gagged.

“How terrible of me, I am so sorry, what can I do to make it up to you?”

“Well you can go clean yourself up while I recover my energy and put something sexy on, something that would please me.”

“I will get right to it Steve…darling.”

“No more than thirty minutes.” I called after her retreating form.

She was downstairs in just under half an hour and she looked hot. Instead of going for sexy clothing she wore a skimpy red teddy, matching red fuck me heels and from what I could tell no panties. “Now let me show you what I can do for you.” She knelt on the floor and spread my legs, her hands going to undo my belt and pants. In less than a minute she had them undone and had pulled them down to my ankles. My six-inch cock popped out already hard and ready for her. (My ex-girlfriend had told me she had several men longer but none as thick. She dumped me a few months earlier and said it was what she would really miss. I could have been upset that the only thing I meant to her was a thick cock; however, since she had taken up with the son of the second richest family in town, I took that little gold digger’s comments with a grain of salt.)

“Ummm…I love a nice thick cock; I think we will get along just fine and I am really glad that I love you.” Sandy wrapped her soft hands around my shaft and lowered her mouth over the tip letting her tongue play with the head. I shuddered and wondered who truly was in control. As she sucked I realized that although she was good she did not take more than two inches in her mouth.

“I would really like it if you would deep throat me.”

“Suck…slurp…I want to please you but I really do not go more than a few inches, if I do I would gag. Trust me your better off this way.”

Perhaps she was right but she still had to obey me (I hoped the other command remained) and since she now loved me she did want to please me (right?). “Sandy you will take my whole cock in your mouth and not gag, that is an order!”

She gave me a strange look but returned to sucking at my cocking taking more and more of me into her mouth. Her face showed surprise as she finally had me fully inside of her, and then she smiled and began to increase her speed. The problem now was that I was enjoying myself a little too much. So much that I was concerned I would not last. At my command she stopped. There was a moue of disappointment on her face but she quickly smiled when I ordered her to take my place and spread her legs.

I knelt and moved between her legs. It turned out that she technically had something on. It wasn’t much more than dental floss but still could be defined as a thong or maybe a g-string. Whatever it was I soon removed it and got a good view of her naked cunt. Sandy noticed that I had hesitated and spoke.

“I hope you don’t mind honey I took the time to shave. You see normally my bush is very thick and some men have complained…I wanted you to love my pussy so I shaved it right after I showered. Did I do ok?”

“Its fine Sandy; perhaps I will have you grow some of it back (at some point) to see what I think.”

This was my first time licking a pussy and must admit that nervous was an understatement. This was despite the fact that I knew that even if she received no pleasure that Sandy would eagerly allow me to do anything I wished. Perhaps it was my hesitation both in the beginning and what I did after I got started or maybe, just maybe it was Sandy’s bossiness showing through.

“Baby…do you want me to tell you what I like best? You know each girl is a little different.” She was a little hesitant not wanting to offend me.

“Yes Sandy, please tell me, I want this to be as pleasurable for you as it is for me.”

Following her instructions I soon had her moaning like a nymph getting what she needed. It wasn’t long before I brought her off for the first time then soon after a second time. When Sandy was approaching her third time I stopped to her frustrated moan which was soon replaced with a sigh of pleasure as I entered her pussy. Her cunt was so tight it felt like every inch I penetrated was paradise as my thick cock responded to the damp hot surface surrounding it. Lets face it I was young and inexperienced; it did not take long before I came filling her with my youthful lust. The good news is being young I recovered quickly and we were soon going at it a second, third and almost a fourth time.

That may have been the first session with Sandy but it was not the last and under her tutelage I became proficient and one might say even skillful, but that is another tale.