The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sinful Sister Celebration

Feel free to follow me on twitter at @LaceyLayton

“Happy birthday!”

Roxy opened her mouth to speak, but her twin sister Nikki squeezed the breath out of her with a bear hug. Roxy went limp, letting her sister swing her around in the front entrance to their house.

“Gah, down Nikki” Roxy coughed with a laugh.

“Oh I’m so sorry! That was too much,” Nikki said, putting her sister down on the porch.

Roxy smiled, showing off the freckles on her face. It had only been three months since Roxy left on her trip, but Nikki had grown. Not in height, but in the ways men were going to notice. Both of them were petite blonde bombshells, but Roxy had always been slender with smaller breasts. Nikki on the other hand had just the right amount of curves. And seeing how her chest heaved as she put Roxy down, the thickness was in all the right places.

“You know, it’s your birthday too. Well, yesterday,” Roxy said, figuring out the math in her head.

“Yeah but I had no one to share it with!” Nikki said walking into the house. Roxy grabbed her suitcase and followed.

The spacious house sat empty, still.

“Really?”

Nikki turned with a pout in her face. “They tried, really. But the latest excavation—“

Roxy put her hand up. “Don’t excuse them. Again. C’mon Nik, it was our 18th birthday. A time for celebration.”

“I know,” Nikki said, her happy face cracking under reality, “But I was trying to stay positive.”

“I ran out of positivity for those two. That’s why I went to Spain for three months.”

“Not them silly,” Nikki said with that bubbly laugh of hers. She stepped forward and tugged on Roxy’s shirt sleeve. “You! You coming home was the positivity I kept.”

“Oh,” Roxy said, blushing with embarrassment. She forgot how much she missed her sister. The only member of her family she could call family and a friend.

“So come on,” Nikki said, dragging Roxy by the sleeve down the hall. “Time to celebrate!”

“Oh I don’t know. It was a long trek and—“

“No buts!” Niikki said, attempting a serious face. “I broke into our parents liquor cabinet and we are going to enjoy this!”

Roxy laughed. “Just like the last time we both shared one shot of rum and nearly died?”

Nikki joined in the laugh. “That was years ago. I’m sure living in Europe for a few months has hardened you to the effects of alcohol,” Nikki said, turning with a knowing look on her face, “And I’ve been practicing too. Now it’s legal!”

“Only in the eyes of our absent parents. Not like we are going to hit some bars tonight,” Roxy said, being led to her destination. Even with her gut instinct of anger towards her parents, their “trophy room” still made her eyes go wide.

“They have been busy,” Roxy said, stepping inside the lavish study, admiring the new artifacts.

“They’ll never say it, but you being away drove them to work even harder. They missed you,” Nikki said with a sigh, looking at a large oil painting on the wall.

“So they show their love for me by waiting until I leave and pushing their other daughter away. Nice,” Roxy said, picking up what looked like a golden egg.

Nikki turned and shrugged, trying to show indifference. Roxy knew better. She put down the egg and embraced her sister, her squishy body pressed against hers.

“I missed you too sis,” Roxy said.

Nikki laughed to avoid choking with emotion. She wiped back a tear and nodded. “Come on, it’s our birthday! Pretty much. No time for being down.”

She ducked behind the large oak desk and produced two large bottles of dark alcohol and two glasses. Roxy picked up one of the bottles. “I think this stuff is older than I am.”

“So it’s probably good. Older the better right?”

Roxy shrugged. “The only alcohol I had in Spain was wine. This...looks stronger.”

Nikki smiled as she took a sniff of the bottle. “So you were living on the wild side out there.”

“They are more liberal there,” Roxy said, her words tapering off as her eyes caught a small statue on a pedestal. It looked like a demon with its wings spread open. It was disgusting, twisted, and horrible. Yet Roxy felt compelled to walk towards it.

“Yeah, you saw that thing,” Nikki said, walking beside her with two glasses.

“It’s horrible. Where did Mom and Dad get this?”

“I have no idea. But I agree, the thing gives me the chills. But you can’t help but look at it, can you?”

Roxy accepted her glass from Nikki. “I guess,” she turned to her sister and raised her glass, “To the two best neglected women on the planet.”

“To many more years of debauchery and fun,” Nikki said, raising her glass. They clinked together and then both downed the entire contents of their glass.

“Gah!” Roxy said, gagging and stumbling back, “Are we sure this isn’t turpentine?”

Nikki winced and looked at her glass. “Packs a punch though.”

Roxy held her glass to Nikki. “More.”

* * *

Several drinks later both women were laughing, red-faced and stumbling about the study.

“Do you, do you know that I brought a date here once to try and impress him?” NIkki said, laughing.

“You? This place?” Roxy said, swinging her arms around, spilling some drink on the carpet. “Did it work?”

“It gave us a quiet place to ...you know,” Nikki said, her face turning even redder.

“You slut!”

“Oh like you were the woman of chastity in Spain,” Nikki said, sticking her tongue out. She went for the almost empty bottle, but stumbled and missed. She giggled.

Roxy giggled as warm memories flooded her brain. “Oh you know me.”

“Oh don’t we,” Nikki said with a gleam in her eye.

Roxy started to walk in a straight line, but faltered and almost took out an ancient scroll. “I don’t understand why you needed to impress a guy Nikki. Trust me, we have the good genetics. We can get anyone we want.”

“Yeah but you’ve always been more—”

“Don’t say it sis. You, my dear, gorgeous woman, have what the guys like to call “a little something to hold onto”. Not to mention your ass and breasts. I couldn’t be more of a white woman in those regards if I tried.”

Nikki snorted with laughter. “I loved your toned body.”

“I was called a scarecrow more than once,” Roxy said, biting her lip in anger.

“Idiots,” Nikki said, raising her new full glass to Roxy, “To the men that don’t understand us!”

Roxy held up her glass, finding it empty. The motion also threw off her equilibrium, and she stumbled backwards unable to stop herself. Until she hit the pedestal with the demon statue on it, sending it crashing to the floor. It broke in half on contact.

“Oh shit.”

Nikki walked over as Roxy tried to bend over and pick it up. Both sisters ended up butting heads on the way down. They grabbed the head part of the demon statute at the same time. Both sisters received a sharp spark up their arm and into their head. Seeing stars, they backed off.

“The hell was that?” Roxy asked, flexing her arm.

“Dunno. Static electricity?” Nikki asked, shaking her head.

“The hell are we going to do? Mom and Dad will kill me.”

“They should thank you for destroying that piece of shit,” Nikki said, motioning towards the statue.

“Maybe it wasn’t precious,” Roxy said, staggering to her feet. Nikki did the same, and reaching her feet first, grabbed Roxy’s elbow and helped her up the rest of the way. Roxy felt that spark again and looked at Nikki to see if she felt it too. Instead, she looked at Nikki’s wondrous green eyes. She wondered if Nikki knew how lucky she was.

Nikki cleared her throat and looked away. “We could always use their computer and figure out what it is.”

Roxy nodded. “Good idea.”

Roxy sat down in the leather chair and moved the mouse on the computer. Nikki stood behind her, her head right over Roxy’s right shoulder. She could feel Nikki’s breath down her arm.

“Okay we have no idea what it’s called...” Roxy said, opening up a file on the desktop, “But we know what it looks like. We’ll just need to concentrate.”

Nikki nodded, focusing on the screen. Roxy started to scroll down a long list of pictures. She could hear Nikki’s slow breathing in her ear. It sounded nice. How could any man need convincing to have their way with her sister? Ridiculous.

Nikki’s warm breath now landed on her neck. Roxy, out of the corner of her eye saw that Nikki’s head was almost resting on her shoulder. She wanted to shoo her, since it was distracting, but the feel of her warm breath on her sensitive neck made her pause. Maybe just for a few more seconds...

“Is that it?” NIkki asked, pointing to the screen.

Roxy realized she had not been paying attention, instead lost in her sister’s breathing on her neck. She looked up at Nikki. Nikki looked back, her face warm but her expression held a touch of fear.

They gazed at each other for a long moment. Roxy swore she saw Nikki checking her out. Both of them, caught in act of staring at the other, shook their heads and looked away. But Roxy now felt a small, warm spot settle in her stomach...

“It’s number 695,” Nikki said, her voice cracking.

Roxy saw the image number corresponding to another file. Roxy nodded, closed the file and searched for number 695. Finding it, she clicked it open.

As Roxy narrowed her blurred vision to try and read the screen, she felt NIkki’s hand slide down her chest. A slow, gradual slide to her left breast. Roxy gasped at the intensity of the touch, her nipple hardening completely with just the slightest touch.

“Nikki!” Roxy said, her voice a whisper of surprise. Part of her dulled mind wanted to keep feeling that warm hand on her breast. But that was her sister.

Nikki removed the hand, her cheeks a dark red. “Sorry,” she mumbled, her voice husky, “I slipped.”

Roxy did not believe that for a minute, but due to her own guilt in letting it happen, she let it go at that.

“Okay, looks like Mom and Dad haven’t translated it all,” Roxy said, attempting to get back on track by reading the screen, “But it looks like a....lust statute? Made from the...ewww. Bodily fluids of a demon. Oh. It’s meant to be broken,” Roxy said, relief filing her body.

“L-look,” NIkki said, pointing at the next paragraph.

“What? It says....” Roxy felt the color drain from her face as she continued to read aloud, “That whoever breaks it will be possessed by the lust demon until satisfaction. That sexual urges will continue to grow until madness or release.”

“G-good thing this stuff is all fake,” Nikki said, trying to sound convincing.

“A-and that the one who touches the broken statue will....be....bound to the one who broke it until they both get release,” Roxy said, her voice growing hoarse. Normally nothing like this would phase her. But in her drunken stupor and Nikki’s hand “slipping” Roxy’s mind raced. “And then the rest has not been translated.”

Roxy did not hear Nikki, so she turned. Nikki was staring at her, worried. Roxy smiled and stood, bracing herself on the chair.

“Sis, it’s okay. It’s just a...thing. A icky statue men would make to trick women into having sex with them. We’ll be fine. We are fine.”

She grabbed Nikki’s arms to strengthen the point. That spark flew up her arms into her brain. That warmness inside her stomach swelled. She realized what this was. Arousal. She gasped, her eyes growing wide.

Nikki stood there, frozen. Nikki’s breathing was shallow but that did not stop her ample cleavage from heaving. Roxy wanted to cover it up as it was distracting. She released her grip on Nikki and rubbed her eyes.

“You feel it too, don’t you?” Nikki said, her voice a wavering whisper.

“What? No, no. It’s silly Nikki. Stop thinking about it,” Roxy said, returning to gripping the chair. She could feel her own heart beating faster. The unmistakable gnawing of arousal grew inside her body. She rubbed her thighs together hoping for some relief. But her cheeks burned warmer and warmer.

“Guh.”

Roxy turned to see Nikki succumb. Her hand slid down her body and under her pants. Her other hand grabbed her right breast and squeezed. Roxy watched in horror and excitement as Nikki started to play with herself right in front of her. Nikki closed her eyes lost in lust as she grinded against her hand, moaning from the back of her throat. Roxy had never seen anything so goddamn sexy. For a brief moment that wasn’t her sister but the one woman in the world that would tempt her into a lesbian tryst. She stood there, mouth agape watching her sister finger fuck herself.

“Ni—stop” Roxy managed to squeak out, her own pussy burning to be touched. She bit her lip and took some deep breathes. Roxy wondered when it got so warm in here. “Stop Nikki. Stop.”

Nikki opened her eyes and Roxy took a step backwards. Roxy had seen that look before but only moments from sex. Nikki looked at Roxy the way Roxy wanted men to look at her. Roxy’s breath quickened, a fleeting thought to give in and embrace her sister taking over her mind. She shook it out, determined not to let a stupid superstition break her down. To have her fuck her own sister.

“Please,” Nikki begged, her whisper dripping with need and desire. Roxy thought it sounded like the sexiest thing she had ever heard.

Roxy shook her head, trying to get to the door. Tangled up in her own arousal and forgetting how drunk she was she tripped over her own feet and hit the couch. She fell face first, thrashing about to get her bearings. She turned to see Nikki walking towards her. Her eyes half closed, her wet lips parted.

“Ni…no,” Roxy said, putting out her hands.

“Ca..can’t fight it sis. So fucking horny,” Nikki breathed. “Can’t you, can’t you feel it? I..I need..”

“Noo,” moaned Roxy feeling an intense need between her legs. Her hand reached down and brushed against the side of her pussy through her pants. She shivered in excitement. “You’re my sister. We can’t. We can’t.”

She kept repeating this as Nikki stood over her. Roxy was drawn to Nikki’s lips. So plump and wet. She imagined her sisters lips all over her body, kissing her downwards towards…

Roxy scooted up the couch, disgusted with herself. “Goddamnit you’re my sister. You can’t...it can’t feel this good...stop..please..please before we..we...”

“Sis, I need you. I need…oh god I need you,” Nikki panted, crawling on the couch.

Roxy knew she had the strength to knock her sister to the floor. Or at least enough to escape. Yet she allowed her sister to crawl closer and closer to her. Soon she could feel the heat from Nikki’s body run over her bare skin. Nikki continued to crawl to her destination. Roxy held her breath, trying to think of a reason to stop this. The lust clouding her mind, she found herself nose to nose with her sister. Both of them panted , in heat.

“We need, we need to think about this,” Roxy said, staring directly into her sister’s eyes. The desire raging from those eyes shocked her. And excited her.

“I can’t think,” Nikki said, moving closer, “Except I need to taste you.”

Nikki’s lips brushed against Roxy’s and both women felt that spark go off in their brain. Hungry with need, Nikki pressed her lips hard against Roxy’s. Roxy tried to brush her aside but the growing pleasure made her pause. Then after a long moment of the two sisters locking lips, she gave in to the wonderful feeling.

This escalated at an alarming rate from there. Both sisters tore at the other’s clothing, Roxy getting Nikki’s shirt off first and letting Nikki tear her bra off and throw it to the floor. Roxy’s eyes went wide at the sight of her 18 year old sister’s giant breasts. She grabbed them right away and let her tongue run over her nipples. The squeal she heard from Nikki egged her on to continue.

Nikki tugged at Roxy’s pants, and Roxy wiggled to let her get them off and let them slide off the side of the couch. She felt her sister’s fingers trail down her bare thigh. She wanted more. Nikki’s hand landed on Roxy’s damp panties and started to rub. Roxy felt on fire knowing that she should not let her sister touch her this way but wanting it. Needing it.

Roxy grabbed Nikki’s head and pressed her closer to her own head. Their tongues met; anxious at first but then as their desire overrode their humility they started to suck and lick every inch of the other’s mouth. The moans and sounds emanating from the two sisters filled the room. Roxy continued to touch and tease Nikki’s breasts while Nikki continued to rub roxy’s pussy through her panties.

Roxy, unable to take it anymore, ripped her panties off, tearing them in half. She stopped the heavy make out session with Nikki and locked eyes with her.

“Eat me out,” She growled unaware of where such dominance came from.

Nikki’s eyes went wide and for a moment Roxy thought she went too far. Then she saw Nikki’s lip quiver and Roxy knew. She touched upon some sort of hidden fetish with her sister.

Nikki happily roamed down her sister’s body, leaving a trail of kisses as she did. She did not hesitate to taste her sister, letting her tongue run around and into her sister’s pussy. Roxy groaned, experiencing the touch of a woman and the touch of someone eating her out in one blissful moment. She grabbed the sides of the couch for support as her sister’s tongue probed further inside of her body. Wiggling, licking its way to driving Roxy crazy. She gasped and shouted things that would make her blush under any other circumstances. But tonight she needed her sister’s mouth attached to her body, her tongue deep inside of her 18-year-old pussy.

It did not take long for an orgasm to build. Roxy felt an intense pressure in her belly. Nikki’s warm breath rolling over her exposed skin, her warm drool mixing with her love juices and her tongue finding the spots that made her moan all came together and blew out Roxy’s senses. She tasted color as her body went through spasm after spasm of ecstasy. Her toes curled and her body stiffened. She lost track of time her name and where she was.

The moment Roxy’s orgasm burst out of her body Nikki felt an uncontrollable surge in her own pleasure. Soon Nikki found herself out of control, letting go of her sister’s pussy as her own pussy quivered in pleasure. Nikki groaned, doubling over as a spontaneous orgasm filled her body. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she put herself into the fetal position, rocking back and forth and enjoying every last second.

Minutes passed before the fog lifted off the sister’s eyes. Roxy, with a weak and wavering smile, looked down at her sister. The air around them was wet and thick. The couch was covered in dark spots. Nikki looked up at her and returned the smile, looking stoned out of her mind. Roxy saw a dark damp spot between Nikki’s legs on her pants.

Roxy motioned and Nikki snuggled up in Roxy’s arms. At this point reality of what just happened started to creep back inside her head. But it was done, and they may as well enjoy the warmth of each other’s bodies.

Darkness started to fill her vision and Roxy knew a blissful sleep lay ahead. She saw Nikki falling under the spell of sleep as well and kissed her forehead. She wondered if it was the alcohol and the suggestion of the statue. Or if the statue held that kind of power over them. And if it was done with them.

The thought of waking up to have Nikki pleasure her again hours ago would have disgusted her. But as she drifted off to a post-orgasmic sleep she smiled and hoped it was true.