The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sins of the Father

It is becoming increasingly difficult to distinguish good from evil

Pope John Paul II/The gospel of Life

The stone gargoyles almost seemed to be ogling the young woman as she walked past them. Her beauty was stunning, set under the dark baroque archways of the tower. He skin was of flawless symmetry, dark eyes, sculpted nose and full lips. Her makeup was applied in such a way to accentuate her ample charms. Her neck was bedecked in a silk and bejeweled choker. The silken skin that was her shoulders was bare. Her elegant gown only began to cover her scandalous down on her bosom. She wore silken gloves that covered her forearms. The rest of her charms were held in sharp relief by the gown that bound them within it. Though the concealing fabric allowed him not the chance to guise upon her hidden delights he had no doubt they were ample. Also hidden within that fabric, unbeknownst to him, was a poison tipped needle she hoped she would not have to use.

Her bags were packed and waiting outside. She was planning to leave. She was hoping there would be no scene. But his hulking form stood before her. “Out of my way! Please!” she demanded, and tried to scoot around him. “I will be late!” Her voice had a soft and lyrical quality. It might even have been beautiful had it not had a cold, hard inflection to it.

He easily interjected himself in front of her. “No.” he answered. “I love you. I will not allow you to leave. It is time we talked about your future and my past.”

“You are drunk.” she snapped angrily. “Of course I am drunk. What I have to do tonight, I have not the courage to do sober, such things a sane man would not contemplate otherwise. It is time!” With that statement he grabbed her shoulders hard. She could feel his icy, cold fingers digging into her skin. For the first time she felt fright. “I could scream.” she answered meekly.

“Go ahead. I think you will find the retainers are my retainers, not yours.” He started to back her, forcefully down the hallway. “Might I remind you, you are mine. You will obey me. If I have to call those very same servants to retain you I shall do so. But it is such a lovely gown; I would hate to have it ripped. After all how much did I pay for it?”

She gulped and answered him with another question. “What has gotten into you?” she asked, as she felt herself being pushed inside her bedroom. “There is a devil inside Me.” he answered. “It is time you met him.” as he pushed her reluctant form into her bedroom. The door closed behind them on its own. She knew it would not open until he willed it.

“Could we get along with this?” she asked. “I have a party to go to.”

“You still do not understand.” he answered. “Perhaps a little story would be enlightening.”

“I have heard all your stores.” she answered.

“Not all of them, not this one, at least not from my lips. Some years ago I met a young woman much like you. She had much the look as you. She was warring a gown much the same as yours. That scene when I first laid eyes on her was possibly the high point of my life. All I have come striving for so many yeas was at long last come to pass. The moment when I first laid eyes on Genrala will be forever etched in my mind.”

“Genrala!” she gasped.

“Yes. I thought that name might interest you. But of course it was not her name that interested me then. She had a body that a young man would dream of. Being that I was still young at the time I must confess I had more than a passing interest in possessing it. But she could have been a repulsive hag and it would have made not a bit of difference in the end. Her fate would have been no different that evening. All that really mattered was that she was the daughter of my hated rival and that night she would pay for the sins of her father. The fact that she was a delectable morsel in that I would enjoy having was just a fringe benefit.”

“How dare you to talk that way. Do you know who I am!” she snapped.

“It is who you are that I am telling you this. You never knew my father, of course. If you had perhaps you would better understand vengeance and why it concerns your fate today. He died a pauper’s death when I was still young. But I was old enough to feel the sting of all that we lost. I was old enough to see those luxuries being sold away, to cover my father’s depts. I shall never forget the look of anguish as he watched mother and my sisters being sold on the block to pay off a debt that was unjustly thrush upon him. I can not imagine how much it pained him to see the woman he loved and the daughters he raised being led away to their new life as servants, whores and worse. What pained him most was the knowledge that his eldest daughter had been bought by the very creature who had engineered his downfall and profited so handsomely by his betrayal.”

“I always found that creature to be a good and kind man, and he loved your sister. They cared for each other to the end. I found their devotion to be inspirational.” she interrupted. “You would. You have led a sheltered life. You can not see evil in all its incarnations, especially when that evil is family. You must experience it to truly understand. Father was a good man but it did not matter. He did not last much longer, knowing that the apple of his eye, the one for whom he had sacrificed so much to raise, spent her nights being a fuck toy to the one who was responsible for it. Watching him disintegrate like that it would have broken you heart. You might not think me capable of love. But I can and did. I love you, though you probably do not believe me. When the scales are off your eyes you will understand.”

He paused and muttered, “Were was I? Oh yes! I could hear them that night when I entered the house to acquire Genrala. My sister was squeaking enthusiastically in the embrace of her beloved master as he entertained himself with her, his little bobble. It sickened me to listen to them. I thought about finishing him then and there, so disgusted I was with what he was doing. But I steadied myself, determined not to make the same mistake as he had done that of underestimating my opponent. To be fair I doubt that he even realized that I was his opponent. What could a street urchin, apprenticed to a hedge wizard do? I suspect he even forgot about my existence.

I sometimes wondered why that old fart of a mage took me in. Perhaps he felt sorry for me. Perhaps he just needed someone to keep clean dwelling, or perhaps he could see something inside me that burned in my sole. Perhaps he thought somehow I would be his legacy. I honestly do not know. For four years I scrubbed his floors, ate his table scraps, endured his daughters’ taunts and studied at his side. All the time I grew more powerful. I carefully honed my talents. At first I practiced on fleas and then other insects. Small rodents were next and then dogs and cats. Eventually I began to practice on his daughters and finally him. Not much, mind you; I liked the old man. But I will never forget the day that he cheerfully patted me on my back and wished me luck on my new endeavors. He even complimented he on my newly acquired slave girls. The fact that the nude slaves groaning under my baggage were his daughters did not concern him. He even patted one of them on her growing belly and commented it was a good idea for me to breed them, so that the lazy sluts could turn a profit for me.”

“You have told me this story before,” the young woman said.

“So I have. You are right to bring it up. There was a time that I would have been not so distracted? Well in no time I found myself moving up the social ladder, turning those who might be useful to me into mine. I was so careful then, always looking for the proper woman to influence or even enthrall. I was careful to enslave ones that nobody much noticed but would provide me with the skills, contacts and resources to make my vengeance complete. Though those contacts I began to know people. One night, at a party I chanced to meet Gernala’s best friend. Over then next few weeks I careful wove my enchantments into her mind. I do not even think she knew that she was loosing her will, only that one day she woke beside me thinking nothing strange about being my fuck toy. She did not even think it was odd when I sold to the highest bidder on the block. She only delighted that I would make so much gold when a spurned suitor lead her away. In many ways she was luckier than the friend I made her betray.

It was important for me not to meet Genrala until it was time. Had her father laid eyes on me, he might recognize me and all might be lost.

So it was I waited. In time, armed with the knowledge I had gained from her friend and confident I was ready. The first time we actually saw each other was that fateful night that she became mine.

I still remember the only words Genrala said to me, and the last words she would utter as her former self. She gasped, as she looked up from her bed, “Who are you. What are you doing here.” Then she felt silent, unable to speak.

I must confess I was not too gentle with her mind. All the anger and frustration I had built up in me exploded. I tore into her before she could gasp. She fell back paralyzed but still conscious. I laid her on the floor, on her back. I watched her bosom gently raise and fall with her breath. Inside, her mind raced in panic but there was nothing she could do as I explained what I was going to do to her. I do not think she believed me at first. She struggled in vain to put up a defense as I raped her mind and made it mine. I broke down her defenses, turning her will into my own. Her last wisps of her own self realized too late that the details of the fate I was laying out for her would come to pass. As my rival enjoyed tender delights of my sister he lost his daughter.

It was time to savor my revenge and the thrall that had so recently been Genrala was more than happy to be my instrument. So innocent and nice she had been, saving herself for her knight that carry herself off on his while charger. I twisted her mind so that she was but a shadow of herself. She eagerly impelled herself upon me, sacrificing that virginity she had so long guarded without a second thought. By morning she was a three-holed slut. She was doing things that just a few hours earlier could not comprehend of, let alone ever allowing herself do. Only I mattered and her betrayal of her father was natural to her, as was breathing.

To him she remained the sweet innocent that she had always been. But she worked within, providing me with information that would prove useful to his enemies. It surprised me how quickly his empire collapsed. It seemed he had many rivals and many enemies, all waiting for the first sign of weakness. His family scattered to the four winds before they could be rounded up and sold. Still I got the joy the sight of his starving form, on a street corner. It confused me at first, for his last remaining possession was earning enough for him to live with her body. But he was ordering her to eat what little he had so that she could remain healthy. I acquired her of course. What else could I do? She was family. Without family one is nothing. But it was already too late. There was little of my sister left. All she ever did was to cry for her master. Oddly I was touched when he, now blind, cried tears of joy as his beloved slave was returned to him. The funny thing was that for so many years I had dreamed of the moment that I would see his face when his own family was sold into slavery. But then they had scattered to the four winds. Only Genrala was in my hands. In the end I did not have the heart to tell him when his former daughter, the lady Genrala was sold at auction. On the other hand she made me a quite a fortune. First of all I had the good sense give her training and too many men wanted the possess the former lady Genrala for their own.”

“Why am I here? Why are you telling me this? I still do not understand.” The girl asked sullenly.

“Because you have to know. It concerns you because of this. As I said before, most of his family escaped. They went into hiding. I must admit they were quite good. It has taken me years to hunt them all down, killing the men and enslaving the women. But one has escaped my grasp. She is a magnificent bitch. She still resists me. Until she is truly mine there is danger.”

“Cut out this game. You can not keep me prisoner here forever. I am growing more powerful every day. You are growing weaker.” she hissed.

“But I have to keep you here. As you know, Genrala, before I sold her, gave birth to a beautiful daughter. She was the apple of the father’s eye. I watched her grow with pride into an accomplished young woman. She is my proudest achievement. I had thought it would have been the downfall of her grandfather. But the moment I held her in my hands that achievement paled in comparison. I do not know what I could do if anything happened to her. That is why you must remain here. Someday, when you have children, you will understand. I will do what I will have to do to protect you!”

“If you loved her so much, you should not have sold her mother.” the young woman answered irritably.

“I was still mad with hate, and I had to make sure you were raised properly,” he said.

“Properly!” she exclaimed. “People look at me as if I were a monster.”

“You are my daughter. You are my legacy. I understand why you can not find it in my heart to forgive me. But please heed my words. You are in grave danger. The one still hunts me. She is intelligent and she knows she can not strike at me directly. I know that she is dabbling in the arts of magic and he has been in contact with my enemies. They are circling around, waiting for a sign of weakness. She realizes that I am too strong, but you she can strike at. I can not watch you all the time. If you are not careful it is you that will have to pay for the sins of your father. After tonight you will stop interfering in my attempts to arrange for you a desirable marriage, someone who will protect you when I am gone.”

“The people view you with horror and contempt, the nobility more than others. They know you. They see me they see you. All my life I have been viewed upon as if I was a monster. The only men who would have me, are cruel, dark men, ones who would lie with a monster.” she hissed.

“A hard man is the only type that could protect you.” he answered. “Besides some of them have some decency in them.”

“Do you think I could ever allow such a man to become your son in law. Such a gross injustice I could never live with. I retain a conscious. I probably inherited it from my mother.”

“Big words for someone who is still so young. You are so confident and foolish. You probably think you are immortal. You have no idea how much you are in danger.” “I can take care of myself, father.” she answered. “I will marry who I want, when I want. Do not forget I am your daughter. I too have learned a thing or two about how the world works.”

“Do not be so naive. You are waiting for a knight on a white charger to carry you off. There are no such creatures. Settle for a strong man who can protect you!” he exclaimed. The discussion continued but he realized it was going no where. He tried to argue with her.

At last he realized he had only one option left He hoped he would not have to destroy her. But even as a thrall she would still be his daughter. First though he attempted to show how easy it would be to slip into her mind. But the effect he hoped to achieve backfired when her own defenses proved too strong. He could not penetrate it. He tired to tell her the reason was that she loved her too much and he found that he could not launch such an assault on her. But she did not believe him.

When he physically attempted to stop her he felt a sharp pain as she drove her needle home He dropped to the floor weakly as he felt the poison take effect. He found he had no longer the strength to call out. He implored her not to leave him. Instead he watched her coldly apply a new coat of the poison to the needle. Placing the needle back into it’s hiding place she bent down and pressed her cold lips to his forehead. She whispered. “Do not worry father. It is not fatal. I never developed the stomach for killing that you have.” She came to the barred door. When she could not open it, she sighed and muttered a simple enchantment. It opened easily now.

He whispered back, “For the love of god. Do not leave me. You are all I have.” When he saw her leaving he called “Be careful!”

“Do not worry, papa, I will. I always have.” she answered.

Of course she told the truth. If nothing else she had learned to be careful. But this night she was too headstrong, too confident. At last she had bested her father. This night she could do anything. Had the attack happened another night she might even had prevailed.

So it was she would soon see her needle lying harmlessly, having been forced out and her and tossed out of her reach. She would endue the sensation of the expensive gown her father had bought her being cut off her body. Liberated by those binding constraints she thrust her neck forward so that her mistress could better remove the bejeweled choker. With a satisfying snap she felt herself trapped by the cold steal of a collar more appropriate of her new station. She glowed with satisfaction with the knowledge of her mistress’s approval of her luscious, nude form kneeling eagerly in front of her. Soon for the first time in her life she felt the expert hand of a woman exploring her delights. In her clouded mind she began to gain a new insight into why she had rejected those suitors her father had provided for her. She cooperated with her mistress’s explorations fully, unable to conceive of doing otherwise. At long last those explorations followed their natural course and she felt her maidenhead under assault. She allowed herself to play with the ripe, hard, dangling fruit that were her mistress’s breasts as she felt her final barrier give way and the tightness of her cunt give rise to a new sensation. She found herself rocking back and forth as she nursed this sensation into an ecstasy that she would not have believed imaginable. Soon their thighs were locked together. Their lovemaking continued as they explored the joy of different positions.

Still later she followed her mistress along a well traveled lane, a heavy pack on her shoulders. Despite her burden, somehow she managed to walk with the grace of an aristocrat, with a submissive ease that she was discovering came naturally now. Pretensions were no longer part of he mental landscape. Her mistress rode, as was appropriate, though it was not a white charger. A leash was attached to her collar, the other end wrapped in the mistress’s hand.

“Mistress?” she asked, “A slave begs to know her fate. Am I to be sold on the block?” The sharp, cold inflection in the slave’s voice was gone.

“No.” her mistress answered. “Unlike your paranoid father, I believe the best revenge is living well. You will be instrumental in that plan. While I am humping you I will let your father live in his dank keep, waiting for the next blow to fall, knowing that I am turning his daughter into the perfect love cradle.”

“Does it worry that he might hunt you down?” the slave girl asked, frightened for her.

“Not much. I have alluded him for so many years. I believe I can do so yet. Beside what does it matter. You are a slave. I doubt that even he can break the enchantments. I had help in creating them. Your father has lots of enemies. A slave girl is what you will always be. Nothing he can do will change that. Even if he captures me and does his worst I will have had my vengeance. There is nothing he can do about it.”

“Does it bother you not that I am your niece?”

“I beg to differ. You were my niece. You are now just a hot and luscious slave that is my most prized possession. It does not bother me and it should not bother you. Enough this ceaseless prattle, and concentrate on better uses that you can put that mouth to use. I expect you to become very skilled with it. It is your life now.”

The slave looked up at her mistress in awe. She wanted to assure that she took after her mother, but her mistress had commanded silence and that was that. She rushed to her so that she could cradle her boot in her breasts. Her nipples grew erect at the touch of the leather and she felt heat in her crouch. With satisfaction the mistress felt the pressure of her slave’s lips as the slave pressed them against her lower leg.

The nameless slave took pride from the reaction of the passers by. It filled her with pride when they comments to her mistress about her wanton slave. No longer were those the expressions of ones looking upon a monster. A former suitor recognized her and broke through the crowds, saying. “It is her. I can not believe it. He began to approach the slave girl. There was a glint of steel. The young man stopped mid-stride, a point of a rapier at his throat. “You can look, bout do not touch. This prize is mine.” The slave almost swooned in happiness. Without consciences thought she drooped down to her knees so that she could better display her submission. She knew the joy of absolute fulfillment. This was more than an act of submission; it was the compilation of her deepest desires. Soon what had transpired along the side of the road would be the talk of the town. Everybody who was anybody would know her fate. Her father would remain alone, humiliated and knowing that he was laughed at behind his back. He would have to learn to live with the knowledge that the daughter he loved and saw grow into a lovely and accomplished young lady was now nothing but a slut in the possession of his greatest enemy. Victory was hers to relish. Her vengeance too was complete.