The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisters Of Stone

Chapter 3

It was nearly twelve hours before Jenny started the long haul back from the depths of unconsciousness to which her initiation as a true daughter of The Mother had sent her. She felt weak and her head throbbed as she came to and found herself lying on top of a girl who appeared to be tied to the posts of her bed.

Jenny recognised her as one of the two girls who had prepared her the previous evening for her initiation.

At that recognition thoughts of the previous night came flooding back to Jenny, her betrayal by her ‘friend’ and that beautiful acceptance by her beloved Mother. Jenny wished Sharon were here now so she could thank her personally for making her ascension such a wonderful experience.

Jenny moved slightly and her pussy, which had for the last 12 hours been pressed against Kelly’s, sent a wave of pleasure through her body. Her eyes widened in disbelief and she saw the look of abject fear on Kelly’s face and knew instantly the cause.

“Hello, my darling little sister.” Jenny said as she placed her hands either side of Kelly and looked at the delicious body her wonderful, loving Mother had provided for her.

Kelly swallowed and could only manage a weak “Hello.” And even that was cut short as Jenny let her elbows bend pressing her breasts against the brunette’s, their pussy’s grinding against the other as Jenny covered Kelly’s mouth with hers, forcing her tongue deep into Kelly’s mouth.

Kelly could hardly breath but Jenny continued grinding away until her first full orgasm as a true sister flooded her body. She noticed for the first time that the back of her neck burnt as the wave crashed through her and she remembered her gorgeous Mother’s lips, so bright and red and sexy and knew she now bore Her Kiss, just as the other sisters did, and the knowledge brought with it her second climax.

Up till now Jenny had been quite a shy girl, who only played with herself when she really had to, and then only until she came the once, feeling guilty afterwards. She couldn’t remember if she had experienced multiple orgasms the previous evening as once her Mother had Kissed her everything became a little blurred. So as far as she knew this was her first, and guilt was the last thing she was feeling now.

“Do you want your Little sister to make her pretty Kelly cum?” Jenny asked, her voice taking on a mocking timbre as if talking to a child.

Kelly didn’t answer but it made no difference, Jenny craved the taste of sweat and cum mixed and Kelly was already sweating with fear. ‘Would sweat taste different depending on how it was generated?’ Jenny wondered idly and let her tongue slide up the side of Kelly’s face. “We’ll soon see.” She said, even though Kelly had no idea what she meant.

With the grace of a cat Jenny held Kelly’s eyes with hers as she moved down her body, her tongue tasting her lovely sisters flesh. She deliberately left the breasts, holding them back for now and soon she was at the summit of a different mound and she knew that the cave in the side held her desire.

Jenny didn’t know how long her Mother would let her keep her little pet, but she wasn’t going to rush, she wanted to savour this moment, the first time she had tasted another woman’s cum, any woman’s for that matter for she certainly had never had the urge to taste her own.

Inexperienced she might have been but she knew how to make herself cum and judging by the twitching movements and small squeals from Kelly she was obviously a quick study.

Kelly’s breasts ached, from being squashed for so long and now from the building pressure Jenny’s tongue was stoking up. She longed to touch them, to rub them but her arms were held fast and Jenny didn’t seem interested in them.

Time and again Jenny felt Kelly start to buck, pressing her pussy against Jenny’s lips and each time she lifted her head and waited for the tremor to pass before resuming her nectar collection like a busy bee at an orchid.

Restrained as she was Kelly could do nothing to help herself cum as she knew she must to give Jenny what she craved, what she herself had craved the morning after her own initiation, what poor Selena still craved to this day.

Finally even if Jenny had removed her tongue it would have been too late, Kelly had taken that step off the precipice and was about to fall headlong into orgasmic release. As the first tremor started Jenny finally touched Kelly’s yearning breasts although not in a way Kelly would have requested. Her long nails bit into Kelly’s yielding flesh as she dragged them around the side of Kelly’s left tit.

The pain didn’t dull the climax; in fact in a strange way it seemed to heighten it, much to Kelly’s surprise. It was as if the pain augmented the sexual release, allowing Kelly to identify one from the other at first until they blended into an exquisite but unholy alliance of pain and pleasure.

As the mind-bending orgasm ceased, Kelly was left with just the stinging pain in her breast and Jenny’s warm, wet tongue lapping up her juices and Kelly wished she had passed out as she had after her initiation.

Unfortunately for Kelly there was to be no such avenue of escape and soon Jenny lifted her head, licking her lips so as not to lose one drop of Kelly’s precious fluid. She looked at the four parallel red marks on Kelly’s otherwise milky white breast and said with mock concern. “Aw did Jenny hurt her itty bitty sister? Let Jenny kiss her darling little sister better.”

Once more on hands and knees, Jenny crawled up Kelly’s restrained body with her index finger she traced the topmost scratch causing some of Kelly’s salty sweat to mingle with the trickle of blood, stinging her even more.

Seductively, Jenny lifted her blood stained finger to her mouth and licked it clean, a deep moan sounding in her throat before she removed it and with a lascivious grin bent her head to Kelly’s left breast and commenced cleaning the wounds thoroughly with her tongue.

As she licked she became suddenly very tired and couldn’t help but lie down, her face next to Kelly’s breast that she continued to lick languidly until her eyes closed and sleep claimed her.

Kelly knew what was happening, it had happened to her after her own awakening and the other sisters she had helped through the difficult transition to true daughterhood. As she expected, the door opened and Penelope entered carrying a pitcher of pure water from Ilian’s spring. She put it down on the table and went to sit beside her favourite sister. “You should be careful what you wish for, my angel.” Penelope said as she mopped Kelly’s brow with a damp cloth.

“Water, please.” Kelly begged but the look of sadness in Penelope’s eyes told her all she needed to know even before Penelope said. “I’m sorry sweetheart, Mother said you will have to get Jenny to give you water.”

Just then Jenny murmured and moved slightly, her tongue flicking out slowly to taste Kelly’s stripes, making the brunette wince.

“I must go now, my sweet princess. Mother said she would only sleep for a few minutes.”

Tears welled up in Kelly’s eyes as Penelope kissed her tenderly on her brow before standing and locking the door behind her as she left.

“Mmmm.” Jenny breathed as she stretched. “I feel so wonderful, I never knew Mother’s Love would feel so nice.”

“They brought us some water.” Kelly said hopefully, her head nodding in the direction of the pitcher that glistened with tantalising droplets of condensation joining and making little rivulets, speaking of its refreshing coolness.

For the first time Jenny realised just how thirsty she was and all but ran to the table and poured some of the contents into the glass that had been set beside the glass jug on the small silver platter.

The sound of the water being poured made Kelly feel like her lips and throat were cracking like a dried up river bed in the heat of a desert noon. The sensation was doubled as she watched Jenny gulp down the whole glassful, a small droplet escaping and dripping from her chin to run between the twin peaks of her pert breasts.

“Would Jenny’s little baby sister like a drink of water too?” Jenny asked, knowing full well the answer even without Kelly’s croaky “Yes Please.”

Again the sound of water pouring was a mini torture for Kelly but at least she knew she would soon be able to drink, or at least that’s what she thought, Jenny had other, much more wicked plans.

She climbed back on to the bed and straddled her desire’s stomach. She dipped her finger into the glass and held it tantalisingly above Kelly’s mouth until a drip formed and splashed impotently against her chin. “Please.” Kelly whimpered looking imploringly up into Jenny’s eyes that reflected only mischief and lust.

Once more Jenny dipped her finger into the cool water but this time she used it to wet her left nipple, again and again she applied the spring water to her breast noticing that although still when drunk, it seemed to effervesce when it came into contact with her skin.

Enticingly she leaned forward, stopping just out of reach of Kelly’s straining face before continuing. Kelly’s lips rubbed her aching tit, using the meagre liquid like a balm. Jenny giggled and sat back up. “Would little baby waby like some more?”

Kelly nodded and from the look on Jenny’s face knew she had done wrong and said quickly “Yes please.”

Jenny smiled, a look of triumph lighting her pretty face. “Good little girly.” She said as she poured water directly from the glass on to her other breast, it fizzed as it cascaded down her body, enlivening her skin as it passed before dripping onto Kelly breasts. Again she leant forward offering her breast to the parched Kelly.

This time as she removed her now crinkled nipple from Kelly’s warm lips she shuffled forward and placed her pussy mere inches from Kelly’s mouth and poured the water between her breasts. It ran down in a torrent over her stomach before swamping her downy sex and finally cascading into Kelly’s eager mouth.

“Don’t waste any, sweetheart.” Jenny said as she stopped pouring and let her pussy lips meet the eager lips of her bound lover who licked and sucked every last drop of moisture, some that hadn’t come from the glass but reviving all the same as Jenny’s fire was lit for the third time that morning.

“Oooh, my slutty little baby.” Jenny groaned as she poured more of the invigorating liquid over her body, loving the way it sparkled against her skin. Once more Kelly eagerly lapped up every drop until she felt her tormentors body shudder once more.

Kelly expected the procedure to be repeated but Jenny obviously had other ideas. She moved back down the bed and poured water over Kelly’s mound and even pulled back her labia so that the fizz could reach the sensitive opening, helping it a little with her finger before lowering her mouth to sample the exotic cocktail.

Just as before Jenny took her bound lover to the very edge several times until Kelly was begging her to let her cum. One more time Jenny lifted her head and said through juice soaked lips as she lifted her hand let the nails of her right hand rest at the top of Kelly’s right breast. “Shall I let my little baby cum?” Jenny asked even as the nails bit a little deeper into the soft flesh.

“No. Please. Please don’t hurt me again, Jenny. Please.” Kelly sobbed, but she knew it was a futile task and before the words were out of her mouth she felt Jenny’s probing tongue lapping at her pussy and tapping her clit with the fingertips of her left hand.

Kelly knew what was going to happen when she came but even with all her training she could not hold back the floodgates any longer and was soon lifting her clit to meet the fingers as she came with a scream as the nails were dragged down the side of her tit.

“Good little girl.” Jenny said as she lifted her head to examine her latest handiwork.

Kelly sobbed from the pain and the after shocks of orgasm that were still shuddering through her body. And Jenny just smiled as she rubbed Kelly’s own cum into the new stripes.

For the next eight hours the pattern was repeated over and over again, Jenny sitting on Kelly’s face to let her drink the waters of Ilian and the juices of Jenny, then Jenny would finger and lick Kelly’s now red and swollen pussy until she came with Jenny’s nails scraping bright red lines on her sweet soft skin.

By the time Jenny started to feel sleepy again Kelly bore marks down the side of each breast, down her sides, down and across her stomach and the top, inside and outside of her thighs. Without a word Jenny lay beside Kelly, her head resting on the stinging top of Kelly’s left thigh, her nose close to Kelly’s swollen labia and drifted into a restful sleep.

Kelly expected the door to open and someone come in to attend them again but the door remained resolutely closed. She considered crying out but was scared of waking her beautiful tormentor and eventually she too drifted into a sleep, but not for her the restful slumber of Jenny, no, Kelly’s sleep was haunted by lips and tongues and bright red claws.

Kelly was woken by Jenny’s tongue as it sought to bring her to arousal, and it did, despite her tears and pleadings for Jenny to stop. “I can’t stop now, sweetheart.” Jenny explained as she licked the freshly flowing juice from her berry red lips. “You aren’t ready yet, but I don’t think it will be long now.”

Kelly had no idea what Jenny meant and her sobbing combined with gasps as her body responded to Jenny’s ministrations even if her mind tried not to.

Kelly felt Jenny’s nails bite into the soft flesh beneath her right arm and the orgasm hit.

“Good little girl.” Jenny praised as she positioned her pussy over Kelly’s mouth. “I told you that you are nearly ready, just a little longer, sweetheart.”

“And while we are waiting.” Jenny added as she climbed on top of Kelly and lowered her throbbing pussy for Kelly to do what Kelly does so well.

Twice more Jenny merely gently licked Kelly’s pussy before scraping her nails across Kelly’s virgin white skin, the scratch now triggering the orgasm. And then, after she had cum herself, Jenny put her mouth to Kelly’s and kissed her tenderly before taking her station between Kelly’s bound and spread legs.

“I think you are ready now, sweetheart.” Jenny breathed excitedly. Kelly still didn’t know what Jenny meant; at least not until she felt nails digging into the flesh beneath both collarbones. She bit her lip as the nails started to plough their downward furrow, her body twitching as it responded, as it had been trained to do. Even before Jenny’s talons crested Kelly’s breasts raking over her sensitive nipples Jenny was drinking Kelly’s cum juices, Kelly’s bound body bucking from the pleasure-pain orgasm.

Kelly no longer cared what happened, she was so lost in the sensations pulsing through her body and with one last spasm that all but filled Jenny’s mouth, Kelly was welcomed in to the strong arms of dreamless oblivion.

That final spurt was all that Jenny needed, and, finally replete, she crumpled to the floor as darkness and warmth claimed her from the Kiss’s hunger.

Downstairs Sara stirred on her altar, disturbing the two daughters that were paying homage to her beautiful feet with endless kisses. Sara clapped her hands and the two siblings stood to attention, ready and very willing to obey Her every whim.

“Our daughter Jenny has returned to us.” She said enigmatically. “Go and bring her to her Mother, and have Penelope see to her sister.”

Bowing, the two acolytes left the presence of their goddess and ran to fulfil their tasks. With Penelope untying her beloved sister the other two made sure that Jenny was comfortable before replacing the sweat and cum soaked sheets with fresh silk. They then lifted the sleeping girl and laid her gently on the bed.

One of the girls then helped Penelope carry the torn and abused form of Kelly back to Penelope’s room where she anointed the wounds with oil of Ama and her own loving kisses.