The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Six Pills of Domination

By ElSol

Pill 2

The word was masturbation.

I had a fever whose heat was fueled by power. I tried to make a list of six women that I had access to and wanted.

“I COULD have them!” was the death of any attempt at systematic planning. The fantasies were too strong; too many choices. What sixteen-year old male in a high school of fifteen hundred cannot number six to six hundred women he would fuck given the opportunity?

I decided that putting together a plan was not going to work, at least not until after I lost my virginity. The initial thrill could not recede because I had done nothing except make sure the pills worked. If I went to school, the first woman I took with the pills would become an obvious choice. Getting that first time over with would dampen the expectation and afterwards I would be able to plan the other five carefully.

Monday morning, I got dressed and walked to school in a daze. I did the usual bullshitting outside with the group of guys I hung out with. It was pretty obvious I was not into it though; I was too busy scoping every girl that walked near us.

I was painfully hard.

The five-minute bell rang and everyone hurried inside. As I got caught in the crush of bodies, I noticed there were seven or eight girls in the pack at the doors.

I managed to get harder.

I sat in homeroom studying the first possibility; Tanya, the first girl I ever asked out. She had rejected me, which was not easy on my ego. She was a brunette with hints of blonde and her body was caramel. She would have been the first by hard-on default except that as I got up to go talk to her the first period bell rang.

I cursed.

I walked into my first class five minutes later.

Fate cast its vote; Maria Rosa was wearing jeans.

If I had been pinned on the question, I would have said that Maria was not very good-looking. She had medium-length stringy black hair, small breasts, and a slight acne problem.

Butt.

Maria from the bottom of her small breasts to the tips of her toes was an ‘Incomparable’. Among the guys at the school, it was unanimously agreed that Maria was all about ass.

My fascination with her perfectly curved bottom was an ongoing joke among our classmates. I had once asked her what she would do if I grabbed her ass. She thought about it, and said she would have to slap me. I shrugged and immediately caressed her behind. She had been stunned. Most of our friends could not stop laughing. I shrugged again saying it was worth a slap. She tapped my face playfully and said not to do it again.

The first thing I saw as I walked into first period was Maria kneeling on her chair. She was bent over the back so that she could talk to Clara and Sonia. Her beautiful behind was cocked at me. I froze in the doorway, leaned against it, put my hands over my mouth and nose, and took a deep breath.

Clara smiled and nodded her head towards me so that Maria could see my reaction. Maria looked over her shoulder. She gave me a sexually-loaded, insouciant smile that only a teenage girl or a woman with full knowledge of her sexual power can give a man on the razor’s edge of control. She brightened the smile and wiggled her ass slowly from left to right, and back. She turned to Clara and Sonia, but kept her behind moving slowly. Clara and Sonia were looking over her shoulders with the laughter in their eyes.

Maria and I had a strange friendship.

We never dated because while I thought she was pretty cool, I wanted her. I never hid it, never made a nuisance out of it either, which for a high school male takes some doing. She found the attraction riveting but the overt sexuality unsafe.

At least, that is what I thought.

Our friendship revolved around proximity, and me being a sexual post to scratch up when she felt the need. The beat of the music had changed though, and the slow movement of her ass forced my dick to voice an opinion.

Maria was first.

End of discussion.

The knowledge that she was mine gave me the willpower to walk to my chair next to her, and sit down. She looked at me, gave me the same smile, and raised an eyebrow. I stared back at her. After a moment, she flushed and sat down.

Our class was an experiment to see if a large public school could offer a real pre-college prep curriculum. In that vein, the 10 people in our class had been in almost all the same classes since freshman year. It meant that I could soften Maria up for five of our seven periods. I got lucky during eighth because the large gym doors separating the male and female classes were open. The open doors were an invitation to a full court basketball game with a bleacher full of spectators. I never got along with males my age so I usually hung out with the girls from my class when given the choice. A couple of the other girls in the gym class said hello and hung out with us.

As the class ended, I got Maria alone. I asked if she wanted to come over and study that night. She declined but said since we had an exam next Monday, we could get together on Friday night. I almost questioned the whole Friday night thing, but she teased me about my habit of leaving things like studying to the last moment. Neither of us really needed to study: we were both intelligent and when all was said and done it was high school. Her tease gave me enough time to realize that Friday night was much better than Monday night for my plans. I agreed to a Friday study session.

It was the longest fucking week of my life as I waited for Maria to drop the bomb and deny me the opportunity to have sex. I was so focused on Maria and Friday night I did not think about getting some other girl alone first.

I was about ready to start kicking walls on Thursday when Cheryl came downstairs to ask if I minded if we ordered Chinese. I was in the middle of frantic masturbation session number twelve since Maria had agreed to come over so I was a bit short with Cheryl. When the food arrived, I apologized making up an excuse about not getting a good workout in my Kenpo class so I was a bit cranky. She had seen me pissed about not getting a good workout so she smiled showing me it was okay.

We had an amicable eating session.

Cheryl was a twenty-year old junior at the local college. She started working for us that summer, but looked like she would be around for a while since she planned to go to medical school near us.

The last two maids had been pretty unimpressive, mostly because I was too young to really be aware of them as females. The same could not be said about Cheryl. She had the kind of looks that pissed other women off. I knew my parents had to have a very secure relationship for my mom to bring someone like Cheryl into the house.

She was beautiful; dark-haired, still pools of blue water for eyes, bone structure that would hold beauty with age, a complexion to pay for, an inch or two taller than me, and willowy without any weakness in her stance.

Cheryl could spit with class.

She was so far beyond my teenage female-getting potential that I had known instantly that fantasies about Cheryl were not worth the frustration. It was easier to treat her like a big sister and bury any sexual thoughts about her so deep I would need an oil rig to get a hint that they existed.

I almost choked on my food as the drill struck female gold. There I was sitting across someone that if I were five years older I would be courting, and she could be mine.

I stared.

“Are you okay, David?” she asked nervously.

It was probably the first time that I had shown interest in her. I nodded, and said something about thinking of Friday night.

Bad Subject!

I saw she was getting more nervous since my eyes were still boring into her. I looked down at my food and tried to make small talk about her classes.

I got out of there as soon as I could. The realization that Cheryl could be mine too brought on masturbation session numbers thirteen and fourteen.

Afterwards, I congratulated myself on my maturity. I had wasted two good ejaculation episodes that day already so if I had done what my hormones were screaming for me to do, take Cheryl, it would have been a waste.

Relatively speaking.

The thought, just the thought, that wherever the pills lead a woman like Cheryl was on the road was enough to relax me into a smiling sleep.

Friday morning I woke up with a hard-on. Whatever else was going on, it was obvious that my dick had its plans for how the boat was going to float. I had a quick breakfast and walked to school. I was a bundle of nervous agitation as I stood outside.

The situation did not get better.

Maria snuck up behind me. She was wearing a deadly maroon mini-skirt. I took a long look at perfectly sculpted legs. We made eye contact; she smiled. She obviously had thoughts about driving me insane that day. It relaxed me. I smiled, took one long slow perusal of my favorite half of her, and leaned against the wall.

She was flushing when I made eye contact again. I started small talk about whatever it is that high school kids talk about. I made a conscious effort to relax her. I was too close to a naked Maria to risk blowing it. The rest of our classmates joined us eventually; I did my best to fade as far from Maria as possible.

The rest of the day went by slowly with every period seeing a spike in the need that kept my penis between half-hard and erection. It was a fight not to go to the bathroom and relieve some of the pressure. The reward at the end of the day was just too vivid for me to waste any opportunities.

7 hours is a FUCK-LONG time.

Before gym class, Maria took me aside and asked when I wanted her to come over. I told her I had a Tae class after school but that I would be home by 5:30 pm. She nodded, and stared at me for a second. I held my breath hoping whatever female instinct she had was not setting off alarms about me.

If I had any experience with women, I would have known running was the last thing on Maria’s mind.

She shook her head and waved goodbye.

I released the air in my lungs.

Taking the Tae class was probably a mistake, but the pain from getting my ass kicked in sparring took the edge off my horniness.

Cheryl drove me home and I was quiet for the most part. I could not focus on wanting Cheryl when I was going to be having Maria. My mom had given Cheryl a second weekend in a row off. Cheryl would be driving home after she dropped me off. I had not taken her into account in my planning so was very happy for the coincidence.

As we pulled into the garage, I noticed that Maria was sitting on our front steps.

“Who’s that?” Cheryl asked curiously.

“Maria. She’s in most of my classes. We’re going to study for an exam on Monday,” I said way too quickly.

Cheryl looked at me for a moment.

“Nice skirt,” she said teasingly.

There was a look in her eyes I did not recognize. I thought it would be safer if I retreated. I got out of the car as Maria walked up to it. I smiled and waved her towards the entrance to the basement. She smiled back and looked at Cheryl curiously. We walked into my living area. I threw the bag containing my sparring pads into a corner.

“I have to take a shower. Why don’t you look through the stuff and see what we have to study,” I said, again probably a little too quickly again.

She looked at me weirdly as if not believing I was still playing the studying card. I did not really know what else to do. The sparring had taken me down enough to know I had to play it calmly.

I made it a cold shower.

I had fantasies of walking outside in a towel, ala some movie or other. I figured if I played it off as if nothing was out of the ordinary she would get used to it. Being at the age we were at, inevitably she would tug the towel away partly to play, partly out of curiosity. If she did and I treated that as if nothing was out of the ordinary it might lead to interesting places.

I made it an even colder shower.

I had the key to getting in Maria. I did not need to play games. All I needed to do was be patient and wait for the right moment. I put on boxers and a t-shirt. Maria was lounging on the couch. I smiled at her as she did a very good job of checking me out. She smiled a wicked little smile as she pointed our history book at me.

I nodded.

I sat down at the other end of the couch. We played at studying for about fifteen minutes before we both ended up lying on our stomachs on the floor. We bullshit about our classmates.

“Do you want something to drink before we hit the books again?” I said suddenly.

“We’re going to hit the books?” she asked jokingly.

“Okay, push them around and make believe we’re studying some more,” I replied, “How about a soda or juice?”

She nodded and sat back down on the couch. I watched as she crossed her legs. It forced the mini to rise a little higher, exposing more of her thighs.

I looked up; she was smiling at me.

I ran upstairs.

I figured on juice hiding the taste better. I had not wanted to take the chance of getting caught as I dissolved the pill so I had crushed one of them and stirred it into a small glass of juice that morning. I saran-wrapped it and put it all the way in back of the refrigerator. I grabbed the glass and the container of juice. The glass was pretty small and I did not want Maria to get suspicious. I filled up a glass of my own and carried everything downstairs.

She was reading the book. She looked up as I walked up to her. I put the stuff down on the small end table by the couch and handed her drink over. I gulped mine down and threw myself on the couch. I picked up my book and tried to make believe I was reading it.

“Are you okay?” she asked taking a large sip.

“I’m just kinda energetic,” I said without thinking.

I was also very hard.

She looked at me strangely as she drank more of the juice. I spent the next few minutes trying to make it look like the history book contained every secret I could ever want to know. The sidelong glances at her probably gave away that I was up to something, but Maria was not the only one in for a surprise.

I was not looking when it hit her. I actually managed to control myself enough to do a passably good job of reading a page. I looked up to say something for her.

“Do you think we need...” I was cut off by the blank look in her eyes.

Maria, the person, was not there anymore. I coughed as I suddenly remembered to breathe.

“Maria?”

She turned her head slowly towards me. It was the same as with Mr. Paz, a slow turn and focusing of attention on me.

I smiled.

“Are you okay, Maria?”

She nodded slowly, obviously confused. I nodded. The question was unclear. I had observed the problem, subconsciously the person under the influence of the pill knows something is wrong but cannot figure out what.

I stood up and started pacing. I have to admit that at my moment of truth I was unsure of the next step. I knew what I wanted next to be but something human feared going on. I stopped to stare at her. She was sitting quietly, her history book lying open on her lap. She really was not an attractive girl facially, and she was someone that considered me a friend.

The fear inside me, the question of whether this was right or wrong, and the fact that she had always treated me as a friend made me decide against what I was going to do to her. From the beginning, I had known what I planned to do was wrong. It took that blank look in her eyes, the knowledge that there WAS someone behind them to make me step back. I sat down on the couch and shook my head. I sighed and started cursing myself for being several kinds of stupid.

The history book fell off her lap.

For some reason, she had moved without instruction to cross her legs. It forced her mini-skirt to ride high on her right thigh. It was two inches away from showing buttock.

Two very small inches.

I sat there staring at her leg.

God, Maria had absolutely perfect legs!

During my struggle with the right and wrong of this impossibly stupid situation, my dick remained quiet. The two inches that would have exposed an ass I had been fantasizing about since my freshman year in high school forced it to voice an opinion.

More like insist on having its way actually, my dick vetoed the attempt at reason. I had already made up my mind about not fucking her, but looking at her??? What harm was there in that?

I already caught a few panty flashes in the past when she had worn this skirt. There was not a guy in my school that would not look through a hole into the girl’s shower if given the chance.

A heterosexual guy anyway.

Here I was in control of a situation that was relatively close to a hole in the shower scenario.

“Stand up, Maria.”

She stood right up from the sofa. Her legs were maybe a foot apart. She was looking forward with her hands at her sides.

“Take two steps forward.”

I moved so that I was sitting directly behind her. She was wearing shoes with enough heel to accentuate her calves. My hands were itching, fucking itching, to run up and down her legs. I took a deep breath to regain a little control.

I had said I would not touch her, or something like that, and I would not.

The skirt was incredibly short. It probably was not but at sixteen having a perfect ass mini-skirted, only two steps from your nose, warps your perception.

“Take your skirt off.”

She undid the belt buckle and pulled the belt out of the loops. She brought both of her hands to her waist and I could tell she was doing something. I saw the waist of the skirt loosen and she let the skirt go.

It dropped to the floor.

I think she stepped out of it, and kicked it aside. I am not sure though, because at time it happened I was staring at an ass that had been prominent in my fantasies for the last two and half years.

It was naked.

I sat back on the couch. I had been prepared for a lot but not...

It was everything I had imagined it to be. Smooth, tight skin. Her hips flared softly in heart-shaped curves. Her buttocks were full, the sloping curve from the small of her back to the sharp lines proclaiming the border of her buttocks and her thighs were mathematical perfection. A perfect ass that later would cost endless hours on a stair-master but for those few years in high school nature and youth conspired to give it to Maria at no cost.

It was fucking NAKED!!!

I sat up to take a closer a look. I figured I could be mistaken. She might be wearing panty hose. The closer look, unforgivingly, showed that Maria had walked onto the spider’s web without silk.

I sat back confused.

She knew that the whole studying thing was a fucking joke; nobody with our brains studies in high school. You do the homework and that is it. The whole coming over to study was a front. She could not have known the depth of stupidity I was about to bring down on her, but FUCK!!!

We had been on the edge of something more that this sexual/nonsexual friendship for months. On our junior trip earlier that year, I had point blank asked her to sleep with me. She did not say yes but she said to get a couple of beers that some of the kids had snuck up and that would probably be enough of an excuse.

That was her word, ‘excuse’.

All the alcohol was gone by the time it happened, but that she did want me was out in the open. After the trip, she treated it as a joke so I had not pushed but her admission lay between us.

She had probably figured we would at least hook up. There was no harm in that. Shit, a quick hook-up in high school was something to do between classes, and the on-deck circle on most dates. But there is no way; absolutely no way, she could not have figured that in the middle of a hook-up I would not go for her ass. I was willing to take a slap to put my hands on it so I would have tried the same if we were on my couch making out.

She knew my fascination with her lower body.

I would have taken the hook-up to the point where there is no doubt that even if you did go too far you are still worth another go later on. In high school, that is the normal method of stopping a session: the guy tries to go too far and she stops the whole thing.

I would have gone for her ass! The length of the mini-skirt would have guaranteed that my too far would have been under and up the skirt.

She knew me.

She and I were about my desire to be balls deep inside her. Only the belief that I would be inside her later if I did not push it now could have stopped me. Circumstances were on my side; she could not avoid me. She might not talk to me but eventually proximity would defeat her. She and I spent most of our day with the same 10 people. I was the only guy in class that talked to the girls for longer than it took to say hello or to tell a story about what they did that weekend. I would have to go very, very ‘too’ far before I could not work my way out of any shit-hole in a week.

She knew me. When I knew that I had made it enough fun to forgive me for going too far, I would have reached under and up the skirt and been flesh to flesh with her ass.

Where the fuck did she think it would go from there? What the fuck had she expected?

It was obvious Maria had come with an agenda of her own.

I stood up. I will not say that if she had been wearing panties it would not have gone the same way but the lack of panties made my corruption easier.

I walked around to get in front of her. She was wearing a white top that came down past her belly button. Her eyes still said Maria was not there.

David was not there either.

It had been a prevalent fantasy with Maria, and I wanted to make my first time the realization of it. I pushed my shorts over an unbelievingly hard penis and down to the ground.

Maybe I stepped out of them and kicked them aside too.

“Turn around Maria,” I said harshly.

Her body obeyed my command.

“Get down on your knees, bent over onto couch.”

She took a step forward and knelt down. She lowered her upper body so that her elbows were resting on the couch. Her legs were too close together. I put my foot between her knees and started pushing on one to spread her wider. I had wondered if a pill subject could take physical cues; Maria spreading her knees wider, opening her body to me answered that one.

I still did not like the angle.

“Cross your arms on the couch. Put your head down on them.”

How the fuck I managed the self-control for sane instructions with Maria on her knees bending her upper body on my couch with her beautiful ass in the air, I do not know.

She put her head down. It raised the angle of her ass. I was done with instructions. I went down on my knees between her feet. I knee-walked forward until I was right up on her ass.

The conscious part of me enjoyed the sensation of the underside of my dick riding on the soft skin of Maria’s ass. I reached down to grab my dick; with my other hand I reached below the curve of Maria’s ass to find her pussy. I put a finger where my dick would have to go for penetration and bowed my back to get the angle right. I rubbed my dick down the crack of her ass until my dick was aligned with my finger.

I looked down.

I pushed a little bit forward so that my dick head was splitting open her pussy lips. Not many sights compare to that first time you see your dick holding open a woman’s pussy lips.

I pushed forward.

I got the head of my dick inside before the tightness of her pussy stopped me. I tried to push forward but her body would not give. I pulled back slightly and pumped hard into her. My dick froze at the exact same point. I tried to butt my way deep inside her and could not. I pulled back again, and tried to stroke into her hard. Her body was not giving. It felt raspy as if I was trying to screw very soft sandpaper. With no experience to speak of, dryness had not been a consideration of mine.

I pulled out again and tried the same old, same old. I felt a slight give but again her body stopped me from moving forward.

I knew she was not a virgin having overheard a conversation I should not have, but her body was almost fighting penetration. I could force the issue but a part of me did not want to physically hurt her.

A fine line of distinction, but I was about to become a master at drawing comforting lines of distinction.

I did not know how to proceed. I was hard and wanted to be deep inside her but her body was preventing it. What I had managed felt good though, so I went with it. I pulled out of her so that only the lightest touch kept my dick pointing in the right direction, and pushed back in again. I tried to be gentler. I allowed her body to stop me where it wanted me to stop.

I hit bottom just below my dick head.

The raspy feeling kept me from ejaculating right away. It was not unpleasurable, but it was not the type of stimulation that would take me over the edge. I kept to those short strokes that allowed me inside just below my dickhead for about seven or eight strokes. The raspiness I felt as I penetrated her started to feel like wet sliding.

Maria might not be there, but her body was and it was working with me now. Her pussy had begun to lubricate. I pulled back out and tried to slam forward. I managed to get in another inch before her body refused me again.

The raspiness was back.

I held myself at the new depth.

It felt good.

I pulled back and went back to gentle short strokes. I was not really thinking of anything consciously. My body had taken over. I might not know what to do but my body seemed to have bought a clue somewhere. It took less time for the next depth. I pulled back and into her a few times when I felt her body give me another inch.

Consideration for her went out the window with that extra inch. I pulled back and stroked into her as far as her body would let me. I hit her body’s limit but tightened my grip on her hips and pulled back as I drove my hips forward.

Her body relented.

I felt the raspiness again as I forced myself completely inside, but the lubrication her pussy had given the upper part of my dick seemed to be enough. I stroked my hips backwards. I pulled back on her hips as hard as I could while I drove forward with my hips. I got that last depth my body knew was there.

I held her hard against my dick. I could feel my dickhead almost vibrating inside her from the pressure I was exerting pulling her back and pushing my hips forward.

I felt incredible.

Her pussy gripped the entire length of my dick. I could feel each inch of my dick separately, especially because of the difference in lubrication, shallow and in her depth.

I pulled out slowly. I wanted to feel full penetration again. I pulled back until only the tip of my dick was holding her pussy lips open. I pushed my hips forward. Halfway, I felt her body again try to stop me, I added to the pressure and her body gave to my will. I stayed deep inside her. I had learned that her body would lubricate once I let it get used to me.

I started short strokes into her using the same depth of movement that had made her lubricate when her body only allowed my dickhead inside her.

It was too much.

My body had reached the edge, and those short strokes so much like masturbation were on the other side. I felt the orgasm coming. I pulled back as far as I could, and pushed forward again. Her pussy was still unprepared for me, but I was beyond caring. I pulled back hard one more time and drove myself into her as hard as I could. A few hard short strokes in her depth were all I needed after those two long ones.

I came for the first time inside a woman.

It was different.

How an orgasm can be different because your cock is deep in a woman was not something I thought about at that moment. It was just different. More complete, as if it was not just my dick involved in the ejaculation. I felt something inside my ass clench and release. My upper body jerked as my dick shot semen into her several times.

My entire body was involved in that first orgasm inside a woman.

For a moment, I was dizzy. I leaned into her to gain some equilibrium. It only stimulated the head of my dick. I shivered in pleasurable reaction to it. My hands were gripping her flesh tightly trying to pull her back into me, trying to pull her back so that my dick could go through her. I leaned over her, released her hips and put my hands on the couch to hold myself up. I gripped the couch cushion tightly in my hands. The orgasm had passed but the grip her pussy had on my dick was still stimulating me.

I righted myself, unable to take anymore. I pulled my hips back trying to remove my dick from inside her pussy.

It was a completely different feeling.

My semen and her body had worked to completely lubricate her.

It was a different feeling.

There was no hint of raspiness just a smooth wet glide out of her pussy. I had not begun to soften and the feeling was so new and pleasurable that I stroked back into her.

It was a raindrop along tightly woven silk. I pulled back out while looking at our joining.

The sight was mesmerizing.

Maria’s beautifully shaped ass was made even better looking by the facts that: she was naked and any ass is better looking if the woman is bending over, my dick was at that very moment pulling back and her pussy lips looked like they were fighting to keep me inside her.

At the apex of the stroke, I hesitated. At sixteen and having my first experience with sexual intercourse, my dick had softened slightly but was still hard enough, and mentally I was horny again.

I continued watching as I pushed back inside her. Her lips reversed direction; warm gentle hostesses.

How to describe the next minutes?

Maria was bent over in front of me. I cannot say how long I watched myself penetrate deep into her, retreat, and move deep into her again. I felt like an addict. There was pleasure in the motion but the first orgasm had desensitized my dick enough that the pleasure in watching my body interact with hers was greater.

The fascination was fighting an uphill battle, and started to lose badly to the feeling of my dick gliding in and out of a woman in long, deep strokes. It was a wonderful sight but warm, wet velvet is a much more wonderful feeling.

The approach to this orgasm was much slower, more controlled than the first one. The strokes were slow and long. I still did not know what I was doing but it felt good to approach orgasm slowly with full, long strokes into Maria.

I felt myself at the edge of the precipice; I pulled back one last time, and forged my way as deep into her as I could. I pulled her hips back as I pushed forward. Deep inside her, I felt the head of my penis begin a slow hum of vibration as I released into her body.

I pulled her back and rolled to the floor with my cock inside her. I breathed into her hair as I slowly came down.

I lay there with her; our bodies spooned together.

I was not thinking of anything just lying in silence. She could not help but be silent and I cannot say that I was really aware of anything except how close she was to me. Luckily, this eventuality had been planned for.

I planned the rest of the evening so that I could go through on autopilot. Too bad, I had not consulted my libido.

I got up, and ordered Maria to stand up. I had her remove all her clothing and took her with me into the shower. I made sure that the temperature was right before I guided her under the shower stream. I got into the shower with her.

It was a real shower with no tub to it at all, but it was not small. The size of it was surprising since about four people could take a shower in there and be comfortable doing it. Unkindly, I figured that the last owners’ of the house had someone in the family that was too uncomfortably large for a normal bath.

SHRUG

I was only sixteen.

The shower changed the way I looked at the world. There is difference between sexy and sensual, maybe other guys out there my age knew that, but I sure did not. Maria taught me the difference and to control which I gave a woman. The lesson began because I could not leave well enough alone. Maria was sort of standing half in the stream, but she was just standing there.

I knew I could bathe her but...

Butt....

But I was a sixteen-year old male so my fantasies did not get much beyond ‘And Maria was bending over’. However, I did not have to be told that there are definite differences in men and women when it comes to a whole list of things.

I wanted to explore the list.

“Maria, take a shower...”

I watched as she reached for the soap.

“A long, slow, sexy shower, Maria.”

My experiences with the pill led me to think that language is pretty useless without tone, body language, and expectation. I know what those words meant to me.

‘Wash yourself, think of a good candidate, masturbate, and finally wash it off.’

I am male after all.

For this woman, it was very different. She stopped reaching for the soap and backed out of the stream. She reached around the water to raise the temperature. She tested the water and raised the temperature again. She backed into it so that the water came down on her back. She stood letting her body get used to the heat. Finally, she leaned her head back into the stream so that it wet her hair. She held that position longer than a long time.

I remembered a conversation where she told me she loved people playing with her hair. It relaxed her. In the shower, I learned that to Maria ‘relaxed her’ meant ‘turned her on’.

She drifted back so that the hot water cascaded over every part of her body. She reached for the soap; keeping a part of her body in the stream, she soaped herself. She began with her face, which I thought was strange. She did not take her time, as if anxious to get to the other portions of the experience.

She used the soap and her hands on her torso. It was different than what I thought it would be; gentler, slower, as if she were waiting for her hands and her torso to react at the same time, instead of just one enjoying the sensation.

She caressed a breast and taught me how to caress. The shower continued as she soaped her legs and then turned around. I straightened from leaning against the shower wall. She reapplied soap to the backs of her legs, teasing herself and me at the same time.

She soaped her buttocks. There was no doubt her beauty in this area fascinated her too. She took a long time with it, longer than I could have without getting to other things.

As I began to wonder if I should stop her, she submerged herself in the stream. There was something close to joy in the heat and the water.

I thought about it. I wanted her to continue but I also wanted to be a part of it. I thought I had an idea of how it could work. I walked up behind her put my arms around her waist.

She tensed; I was not a part of the shower in her mind.

“Maria, your boyfriend just came in. Your mom is gone for the rest of the night. You can relax with him. Be with him like you’ve wanted to.”

Sometimes being ‘the guy’ girls in your class can talk to is not a bad thing. It had started my freshman year. I listened because I did not have anything to say to them but they were less annoying to listen to than guys so they talked to me. I never gossiped about what they told me so I knew some things about them. Things like the teenage lamentation of no time, I did not have experience with it since except for my nanny or maid I was always alone and no one was going to come looking for me. Everything was always rushed for other teenagers it seemed; Maria wanted to enjoy slow moments of time.

It never occurred to me that the girls might be editing their stories for my consumption.

I reached around to cross an arm over her neck wrapping my other arm around her waist. I pulled her out of the stream and to me. She dropped her head back onto my shoulder, and breathed out slowly.

I let her rest there; slow moments of time.

After a while, she turned inside the circle of my arms. Her hands went down to caress my hips, and then around so that she was hugging me around my waist.

She looked up. Her eyes were not blank; Maria was there but in a different shade. She reached up to share a kiss. I had given kisses; sometimes I had stolen kisses. It was the first time I shared a kiss.

She pulled at me so that we were standing in the stream of water; she kept the contact our lips made.

It was wet fun.

She let the contact go as she dropped back. I held her as she released her weight onto my arms. She snapped back with a smile of trust on her face. She bit into the skin right beneath my shoulder; the entire time watching my eyes and smiling trust into them.

I reached for the soap. Soaping a wet woman was a fantasy that was about to come true. She had the same idea; different victim. She wrestled me for the soap and won by the simple expedient of resorting to tickling first. Not that I minded, the scene in the living room portion of the basement had been sex, but I figured that being soaped down would probably feel good too.

It did.

She started with my shoulders. There was a washrag hanging from a towel rack inside the shower itself but she did not make a move for it. She did not use the soap palmed in her hand either. Instead, she soaped up her hands and proceeded in slow, circular strokes to massage tension out of my shoulders while increasing it at the same time. We moved so that I could lean against the wall. She was patient, as if touching was bringing her pleasure that she could only increase if she did everything slowly.

She worked my shoulders, then down my arms, I could feel my body wanting to take control, but the pleasure was too slow. We stayed at that point of pleasure until she finished with my arms and hands. She moved to my chest with the same slow, circular strokes. She was more obvious about the pleasure touching me was giving her. I looked up from her hands to see she was watching me.

She smiled.

She turned her hands so that she was teasing my skin with her nails. She stepped close to me; keeping eye contact she started working on my back.

Her boyfriend was a Class-A asshole so she was probably in the middle of a mixture of fantasy and past desires but I was enjoying the mix. She did a careful job of cleaning. My body decided a hard-on was called for when her hands touched my ass. She bent down to wash the back of my thighs, knees, and my calves. My dick was making its presence known in no uncertain terms.

She ignored it.

She ignored my dick until the end. She made the transition from the back of my legs to the front without hesitation. She spent an inordinate amount of time teasing my thighs, approaching where I wanted her hands but never quite touching.

Finally, she looked away from my eyes to my hard dick, inches from her face. She looked back up at me, showing me her soapy hands and smiling. She extended her tongue and licked her upper lip slowly.

I had an epiphany about why Maria liked me. Our friendship allowed her to do the something she enjoyed greatly; tease.

She smiled wider as she brought her head close enough to flick the end of my dick with her tongue. I pushed forward with my hips for more contact, but her hands were on either side of my center to push back.

She stood up; I almost told her to get back down there, but she put her hands on my stomach. My abdominal wall quivered. I decided to keep quiet. Her idea of a shared shower seemed to be slightly better, at least about the ‘showering’ parts, than my own.

She maintained eye contact with me, testing my reactions as she caressed soap onto my stomach moving toward my dick but never touching. Closer but at the last moment moving aside to soap the inside of my hips. Closer but reaching down to soap my balls instead. Maintaining eye contact, making it a contest of wills. She knew what I wanted, but insisted on my asking for it. My abdominal wall reacted again, but I smiled at her and insisted on not saying a word.

She smiled back. This is what she wanted, a male that would allow her to play, but it had to end somewhere. I could have taken control but I had become fascinated by a side of her that I had never seen before.

She continued to stroke different parts of me, always in a direction that would bring her toward my dick. She watched me as her hand came close. I wanted her to touch me and did not hide it. It was what she wanted to see, her control of my desire. She did not seem to want complete control but she wanted to fan the flames.

A sixteen-year old male can only take so much, especially when he has the key to her sex lockbox.

Her next action was the too much.

It also made me wonder how much of Maria was left in the person that I had created for my pleasure. I knew there was some there because of the way she had washed her behind.

Butt...

She turned around and soaped her behind again. I could feel my eyes darken. She looked over her shoulder to give me that smile, a woman in full command of her sexual power driving a man over the cliff. She reached back to ask with hands for me to lower my hips.

I did.

She backed into me and used her ass to soap my dick. I dropped my head onto the back of her neck and held on to her shoulders. Every muscle in my body tightened as my body begged to take her. I relaxed my hands on her shoulders so not bruise her. I concentrated on that, not hurting her.

She was a friend or at least as close as I had at the time.

I leaned back against the wall. She was looking at me over her shoulder. The emotions that flashed in her eyes haunt me; disappointment, surrender, happiness, excitement, others I could not recognize behind the haze of horniness. I pulled her back into full contact with my body. She relaxed her head onto my shoulder.

I stood from the wall and walked us into the shower stream. I let the hot water calm me. I took her by the hand and walked out of the shower. I dried myself with a towel. I turned to look at her but she was just standing there. The blank look had returned to her eyes. With no instructions past the sensual experience of the shower, she returned to the unnatural state the pill put her in.

I stepped up to her and dried her as I thought about what to do next. Different thoughts were going through my mind, most were about the more complex fantasies that I had about Maria, about women.

I took her hand and walked her to my bedroom.

“Lay down on your stomach,” I said with a small push towards my bed to direct her.

The test of control in the shower had taken me to the edge but I was no longer dancing along it. I had seen Maria’s enjoyment of her fantasy and I wanted to see what that was like.

To live a fantasy.

I walked to my dresser and opened the large bottom drawer. I had a bad habit of buying the things that made up my fantasies. Leather handcuffs, silk scarves, scented candles; there was a ton of fantasy items in there.

I went looking for candles, holders, and the scented massage oil. I placed everything on top of the dresser. I used the lighter I kept in an ashtray on the dresser. I did not smoke but for some reason I liked having the Zippo. I lit all the candles and placed them carefully in the holders. I grabbed the candleholder next to the dresser; it was much larger than the rest and needed three candles in it.

The large holder had a special purpose in my fantasy.

Barely a fantasy really, but at sixteen it was one of the few that was not ‘We said hi and THEN I fucked her’.

I walked around the room placing the candleholders carefully. I turned the lights in my room allowing the candles to light my way. I walked over to my bed, a low platform that had a mattress on top of it. The top of the mattress did not come to my knees. I placed the large holder next to the bed: the bowl that held the candles stood six inches above the mattress. The holder was really more of a torch that I had bought on the spur of the moment. It had become a part of an idea with massage oil that I wanted to try.

I finally looked down at Maria. She was on her stomach. Her head lay on her crossed arms and facing to her left. Her ankles were crossed pushing her buttocks together. She seemed uncomfortably tense to me, which was not part of my fantasy.

“Relax and enjoy this, Maria.”

Again, I became trapped in Maria’s understanding of my words. Desire is an expression of longing or craving. How far is that from ‘Enjoy this’?

Not very far for Maria, I learned.

She looked over her shoulder to see me standing naked at her feet holding a bottle of massage oil. She giggled. I did not know a giggle could be soft, deep, and full of knowledge. She wiggled her butt, came up onto her knees, wiggled her butt again, and lay back down on her stomach. She lay her head down on her arms, and pushed the hair out of her face. Her body released tension into the air, and relaxed.

I put the bottle of oil down. I knelt on the bed to her left. I touched her hips and pushed gently. She looked at me. I nodded for her to rearrange herself so that she would be lying with her head to the top of the bed. She did it with much unnecessary wriggling.

Non-verbal cues worked as long as some aspect of personality existed, I noted.

I raised myself enough to kneel on the bed again with her between my thighs. I lowered myself so that my dick rested on the crack of her ass. I enjoyed the sensation of skin-to-skin contact. I opened the bottle of oil and poured a liberal amount on my left hand. I put the bottle down on the floor and rubbed my hands together to spread the oil. I reached to the candleholder and held both my hands above the flames.

I waited for the point where the heat was pain; an instant before my own survival instinct would pull the hands away from the fire. I put my hands above the small of her back on each side of her spine and spread heat up to her shoulders. I massaged the space between her shoulder joint and her neck. The massage was stroke-like. Slow pressure added by my grip, releasing the pressure even slower, and reapplying it again from the bottom of her neck to the shoulder joint and back.

I felt her sigh.

I did not really know what I was doing as far as the massage was concerned. I wanted to have my hands on her body. I continued to take gentle grips of her back with my hands and releasing the pressure. She seemed to enjoy my thumbs pressing on her skin and pushing upwards. I did that up to her neck, there I wrapped my hands around it gently and slowly exerted pressure towards me while pulling my hands away. Her butt raised for that one.

I smiled.

I reached for the oil. I let the flame of the candles take me to the edge of pain. Her neck seemed to be a point of pleasure for her. I worked there; just gentle rubbing, small circles, slow pressure, there is not much inexperienced hands could do but I tried what I could think of. It seemed to be enough. She kept raising her ass off the bed and lowering it. This made my hard dick ride along the crack of her ass. She seemed to want it, to like the contact of my desire on her skin. I stopped with her neck and moved to massaging her upper back. I stayed there for a long time, rubbing circles into her skin with my thumbs, my palms, the tips of my fingers.

I had hit a plateau of desire.

She wriggled her butt against me wanting me to move lower. I heated more oil on my hands and put them on the small of her back. She moved her ass in a slow circle that stimulated my dick before she settled down to follow my instructions of enjoying this. I could not help but watch my dick on her ass as I massaged the small of her back. Watching myself, reminded me that I had a naked Maria underneath me, with my hands on her body and I had not touched my favorite parts of her yet.

I pushed the candleholder lower down, and moved down her body until her feet were resting on the inside of my thighs. I heated the oil again, took her left foot, and rubbed the oil on her instep. I let that part of her foot absorb some of the heat before I moved to the sole of her foot. I spent time to make sure that every millimeter of skin on her foot got attention. I heated the oil again and did the same thing to her right foot.

I heated oil, put my hands on the inside of her right knee, and caressed my hands up her calf. First, I circled her leg with my hands and pushed them up to her ankle. I brought my hands down to her knee. I bent it so that her foot pointed towards her head; it allowed me to pay careful attention to rubbing her shin. I went back to giving careful attention to her calf. I moved her right leg to the side and followed as much of the same procedure as I could on her left leg.

I arranged her legs so that I was between her feet. This formed a triangle with the center of her being at the pinnacle. I stared at her a moment before I reached for the oil again. I put my hands on the inside of her knees and pushed my hands up until I was grabbing an ass cheek with each hand. I placed my thumbs on the inside of her butt cheeks and gently spread her for my inspection. I used my thumbs to rub as much of her skin as they could reach as I looked at her pussy and the rosebud that was her anal entry.

I had the normal teenage male anatomy lessons from Hustler magazine but there was definitely something different about having a woman’s ass in my hands and my face a foot from her flesh.

I released the pressure on her body letting her settle back on the bed. I grabbed the oil again, and spent a significant time rubbing her ass. I had gotten distracted by the sexuality of the situation so the massage became my running my hands on her ass, cupping her ass cheeks, grabbing her ass, running my fingers down her crack, masturbating her pussy, inserting fingers into her pussy to feel the wetness, playing with the rosebud of her asshole, reaching for oil so that I could lubricate my finger enough to push it into her ass.

I let oil dribble onto the space between her ass cheeks, and watched as it pooled downward. I used my fingers to stimulate her pussy.

She moaned.

I kept playing with her pussy, inserting fingers, rubbing slow circles on her clit, then fast circles. She moaned, shivered, and gasped for the air that her lungs could not get enough of. I kept it up until I felt her body release, I could hear the sobs of pleasure.

Sobs of pleasure!

It was too much. I wanted too much, all at the same time. I could feel different parts of my body fill with need. I almost bit my tongue twice to keep myself from swallowing it. I was drowning in need. I had inserted my finger in her ass when I went over the edge again. My fantasies of Maria centered on her ass and it was her ass at that moment that I fixated on as the receptacle for my hard dick.

I got off the bed in one hard movement. She gasped a small cry of feminine knowledge. I reached the dresser in one step and pulled open my drawer of fantasy equipment, the lubricant was there.

She had slid down the bed. Her mind knew what was coming and I had instructed her to enjoy it. She had her ass in the air again, looking over her shoulder at me as much in the grasp of heat as I was.

I do not think she knew that what I wanted was her ass, but she was only along for the ride. Her mind had been told to enjoy it, and her body was trying very hard to do that. She began a slow wriggle of her ass as I dumped lubricant on my dick and began to rub it in. I had to fight with myself to not take it to orgasm. She undulated her spine as she looked away from me. Her head came back, her back bowed down, and her ass lifted in preparation for my penetration.

She shivered in reaction to the cold as I put a lubricated finger on her asshole. I did not know what I was doing: only a small idea of being gentle and going slow.

Her hand made contact with mine. I moved my hand away to look down at her. Her hand was between her legs on her pussy playing with herself.

I went even farther off the deep end.

I put my hand back on her ass, and used a finger to lubricate as much of the inside of her as I could with my finger. She moaned as an orgasm hit her.

Her body relaxed as she enjoyed the moment. I placed my dickhead on her asshole and pushed in firmly. The entire dickhead went in before I felt the slightest resistance; even then it was not resistance that I met but hesitation. Her head came back and she moaned.

I pushed into her slowly and deliberately. She followed the instructions she had been given.

“Relax and enjoy this.”

Her body reached to enjoy of what I was doing to her. I felt her hand on her pussy again as I bottomed out in her ass.

I left myself there. I wanted to come but the pressure on my dick was too great. I wanted to come but I wanted to enjoy the fulfillment of things I did not even know I wanted in this way.

She was tight; the pressure was almost painful on my dick. I pulled back slowly not because I did not want to hurt her, but her tightness was now working against letting me go. I pushed back inside. It almost hurt, but at the same time it was pleasure. I could not control it anymore.

I pushed in as far as I could and settled my weight on her. I fucked her in little pushes and pullbacks.

I came again.

It ached.

It was my third orgasm in two hours, and while I was young, even sixteen-year olds have their limits. My balls felt like they were being squeezed to get the ejaculate to pass through my cock. I put my hands by her head, and gripped the bed tightly. I could hear the grunt I gave as painful pleasure passed through me. She grabbed my wrists and squeezed. She moaned also, it was not in orgasm. She got pleasure from the victory her body was drawing from mine. I collapsed on her. My body weight kept her pinned to the bed for long moments as my breathing recovered.

Finally, I regained enough strength to pull out and off of her. She made small noises of disappointment. She turned her head to look at me, and smiled as I sat next to the bed.

I moved my face close to her and kissed her gently.

“Stay here,” I said softly.

I knew that what we had done required a cleanup. I walked naked to my bathroom. After I washed up and put my shorts back on, I took liquid soap and wet washrags back to the bedroom. She was almost asleep when I got back to room. She seemed to enjoy the cleanup. It was not as messy as I thought it might have been. This is not to say if I had not created the mess in an incredibly pleasurable fashion I would not have been absolutely revolted.

Considering the circumstances, the cleanup was not bad enough to prevent future events like that.

I looked down at her. I went outside and grabbed her clothes. I helped her into them. It was still early so I did not think there would be anything wrong with letting her sleep here for a while. One last thing had to be done though.

“Maria,” I whispered to her.

She turned unfocused eyes on me. I smiled at her.

“We studied outside for awhile. I offered you a back rub. You took it willingly. You had some very nice erotic fantasies about me and then you fell asleep.”

She nodded slowly and rested her head on the pillow. I figured that the erotic fantasies would cover any resurgent memories. I did not want to completely blank her out so I gave enough instruction to allow her mind to weave her own version of what happened.

I finished putting everything away before I lay down next to her. The last thing I remember was falling asleep while smiling up at the ceiling.

* * *

I woke up with her staring down at me. Her fingers were drawing trails on my chest. I looked up at the clock. It was midnight.

I sat up panicked. She sat up with me.

“What time do you have to get home?” I asked anxiously.

Whatever we might be, we still lived under our parents’ roof. I had a clue that my mom and dad would shrug it off but Maria’s mom might flip out. Maria reached over and stroked her hand across my chest in an attempt to relax me.

“Hand me my purse?” she said.

I reached for it and handed it over. She pulled out her cellphone and dialed.

“Hi, mom,” she said into it.

I relaxed.

“No, I’m with David,” she said. “Of course, I wouldn’t lie to you... MOM!”

She looked at me and pushed the cell phone towards me.

“It’s my mom, say hello so she’ll know I’m with you,” Maria instructed.

I shook my head.

“Please, David,” she pleaded. “I’ll never hear the end of it if she thinks I lied about coming over here. She’ll think I’m with that dickhead.”

The dickhead was the official designation for her boyfriend.

I preferred asshole.

I took the phone from her hand and put it next to my ear.

“Hello?”

“Who is this?” her mother asked with great irritation.

“This is David, Ms. Rosa,” I replied unsurely.

“Is that really you, David?” she asked suspiciously.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Tell me something only David would know or say,” she challenged.

I looked at Maria and turned away.

“I think you’ve got a better ass than Maria,” I whispered into the phone.

She laughed in response to something only she and I knew. I visited Maria far more times than she did me. Ms. Rosa had discovered that she could produce a teenage blush on my cheeks with barely anything more than a tease. Once, she had come out of the shower while I waited for Maria to get back from the store. Ms. Rosa had taken things too far in the teasing and the towel had slipped off her body. She had fled into her room but not before I got to see what Maria’s ass would look like all grown up.

The blushes came even easier after that.

I handed the phone back to Maria who finished conversing with her mom.

“So I can stay the weekend if his parents will let me,” Maria said into the phone.

I sat up at that.

Stay the weekend!

I was about to mention my parents were gone for the weekend when Maria covered my mouth with her hand. I never thanked her for that.

She hung up the phone finally and took her hand away.

“My parents are gone for the weekend and so is Cheryl,” I said carefully.

“I know that and so does my mom,” she said tossing her cell by her purse.

“Then...”

“My mom likes you, and if I’m spending the weekend with you I’m not spending it with the dickhead.”

“Yeah, Maria but still!”

“My mom knows I’m going to do stuff, David. She’d rather know about it and help me deal with it so I don’t have to face the consequences. That’s why she put me on the pill when I was fourteen.”

The pill.

Not my pill.

THE pill.

OH SHIT!

“You’re on the pill,” I asked with my voice trembling.

“Yeah, no teenage pregnancy for me like my mom had to go through.”

I was so...

I was so...

I promised that I was going to think any future Pill adventures through. I never even considered the whole safe sex angle.

I plopped back down on the bed. Maria followed me down and landed with a part of her on top of me. I looked at her as she put a finger on my lower lip.

She was smiling at me. Another smile I did not have enough experience to interpret. She tapped her finger on my lip. I was still staring at her, trying to figure out what was going on. Her smile grew wider at my obvious confusion. She pulled more of her body on top of me. The look in her eyes changed to something very close to decisive hunger.

She moved on me. Her lips made contact with mine, and her hand went into my hair. She used it to make the contact of our lips harder.

The Pill no longer had an effect on the situation. This was all about Maria’s being naked under her skirt. I was not in control anymore so I could only follow where Maria’s agenda led.

The kiss deepened as her tongue moved into my mouth, I let it in and took it with my own. I moved my hands to the small of her back. I do not know how long we kissed for. The kiss was almost a struggle, between my inexperience and what she wanted.

The moment of teenage too far came. I reached down to grab her ass. I felt contact with miniskirt. I let myself play with her ass for a time. Not because I did not want to reach underneath, but because somehow my hands on her ass drove her to intensify the action between our lips. She bit my lower lip almost painfully. I pulled her mini-skirt up and grabbed naked ass in both hands.

I was honestly, truly honestly, expecting it to end there. I did not know how, maybe a slap or whatever that sound is that a woman makes that makes you know it is over; she does not want it to be but it has to be.

What I did not expect was her hands to release my hair, and travel down to her waist to almost tear the miniskirt loose from her body.

At that moment, two things became clear to me.

First, everything I had been socially conditioned to believe about women was useless. Actually, it was all fucking useless and that I was going to be better off dealing with the female half of the race from a strictly personal experience perspective.

Second, I was what Maria had on her agenda.

I could feel the heat of her through my shorts as she ground herself on top of me. She had sat up when she removed her mini-skirt. I put my hands on her hips to give her balance as she removed her top.

She leaned back to me. She seemed about to kiss me, but I caught her with one hand just underneath her chin to hold her in position as I moved my mouth to her neck. She marked me as she dug her nails into my shoulders. I felt it as an aside to the contact of my mouth on her neck. I moved my hands into her hair and held her in place with handfuls of hair. I wanted my mouth on her.

She gasped as I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked. I licked, almost bit, and sucked some more before I moved to her other nipple. She grabbed the back of my head to lend me support so that I would not stop. I was wrong; while her breasts were small they were certainly functional in increasing her pleasure.

She reached the breaking point before I did. Her hands moved to my shorts trying to push them down, trying to get to me. I lifted her hips and pushed my shorts down and off clumsily.

She sighed, looking down at me, wanting what I was exposing for her to take. She grabbed me as soon as she could. I laid back. I was still in the land of lack of experience and she had a better handle on what to do.

She placed me carefully. I looked down and could see her using me to open her body. Placing me carefully where she wanted, she settled some of her weight down. It was smooth, different than what I had taken, a woman in the full fruit of conscious desire for a male, and willing to give. She did it slowly, carefully until half of me was in her. She let herself slide down, controlled still but less so.

Maria sighed and held herself on me. I reached to grab her hips. I used my grip there to pull her down that little bit deeper. She smiled at me: not something mysterious, or hungry. She just smiled at me and then ground her hips on me. I thought the motion of this type of fucking was up and down, but I could not have been more wrong. All she did was grind her hips in small circles, rubbing her body on me.

I felt her orgasm.

Her face tightened up, her mouth opened, and she breathed all of her air out. Her pussy almost squeezed me out of her body. I grabbed her hips and pushed up fighting to stay inside her. It seemed to intensify her pleasure.

I wanted Maria and her orgasm was a realization that she wanted me as badly and exactly how I wanted her.

Sexually.

She came down slowly. She kissed me gently. I had gone at it three times earlier but the sleep had helped. Even still, I could feel that I had more control of my arousal in this position. The pleasure was enough to keep me hard but I did not seem to be moving toward orgasm. I grabbed her ass and moved her up the length of my dick. I guided her back down. She touched my forehead with hers and wet her lips.

I figured this seemed to work so why not continue it. I again used my hands to guide her body up my dick and back down. It gave me a lot of pleasure and I felt like I would eventually reach orgasm.

But whatever it was doing to me, it seemed to be doing it to Maria faster.

I smiled at her pleasure, and pushed her up faster, let her wait and impaled her on me. She took air in quickly.

I used my hands to keep her in a continuous motion toward removing me from her body and then planting her on me. It seemed to make a big difference the farther up I took her. I tried to use as much of my dick as I could, almost pulling her completely off me before I let her make the journey back down.

She lost herself to another orgasm quickly after I started the more complete motion up and down my penis. She stopped the motion to bury me as deep inside me as she could and tried to get me through her as she pushed down.

“Fuck, I should have done this sooner!” she whispered harshly as her body tried to squeeze me out again.

At the end, all she could do was collapse on top of me.

That was fine with me, since I had gotten to the point where I wanted even more control of the action. I passed my arms under knees. I quickly rotated her to my right and down, coming up on top of her.

We remained connected.

I put what I had learned about Maria to good use. I pulled out almost completely and then pumped in as fast I could. I did not know how long I could keep it up but I hoped it was long enough to draw one more orgasm out of her.

It was slow going with a few stops in the middle to keep myself under control. She came up with me but it was slower than the last, as if her body had almost given out.

I pulled out and pushed back in and the only difference was the pressure she applied with her hand on my arms. She was definitely enjoying it, but was moving upwards slowly. I almost lost control as I pushed in much harder than I meant to.

This brought a reaction from her. I waited to regain control. I pulled myself to that brink of being out of her and then I let gravity drive me down. She tried to cut into my skin with her nails and it was the spurring I needed.

I fucked her.

It was awkward as I had not done it before but she did not seem to mind. I fucked into her as hard as my hips would let me. I fucked out of her as fast as I could and back in as hard as I could. It drove me to edge and her orgasm coming hard and fast took me over. She pulled me down and bit my shoulder as I released into her.

I rested on top of her, and let my body decide when it was time to leave her. Finally, I moved to her side pulling her close to me.

It was ten minutes more before either one of us had any reaction.

“You weren’t a virgin?” she asked quietly.

“Technically, no,” I said truthfully.

“You did that better than all the guys I’ve been with,” she said.

“I...umm... I masturbated before,” I said. “Twice.”

It had not been masturbation but after being with a Maria fully aware and wanting, I could not call having the shell of her sex.

She laughed and turned towards me.

“It’s going to be a very long weekend,” she said putting her hand on my chest.

She closed her eyes and settled closer to me.

“Is that what we’re going to do all weekend?” I asked stupidly.

She shrugged.

“My boyfriend is a cheating dickhead,” she said.

“I don’t think I like that,” I said seriously.

Being revenge did not sit well.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

“I wasn’t kidding when I said I should’ve done this sooner,” she whispered.

I watched her fall asleep.

* * *

It was a weekend that defied sexual description, especially after Maria discovered my fantasy drawer.