The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Six Pills of Domination

By ElSol

Pill 4

The reality of having sex with a teacher lived up to the fantasy.

Fortunately, things got better.

* * *

It took the weekend to get over the high of being with Miss Malone, but on Monday morning, my first thought upon waking up was ‘Next!’.

I stood outside the school before the first bell scanning the packs of kids searching for a girl that would jump out as my next choice. Someone put their hand on my arm and I turned to face them. Michelle was standing behind me with a wide smile on her face.

“It’s next week,” she said happily.

“Huh?” I answered.

“It’s next week,” she said. “You told me I could come over to your house, and you would play for me.”

I stared at her blankly. She gave me a cute pout, and then smiled even wider.

“You’re not going to back out of your promise, are you?” she asked.

I shook my head.

“This afternoon then,” she said and walked by me.

She was wearing a pair of black tights that hugged her ass. I looked after her trying to clear my head.

“She’s cute,” Maria said standing next to me.

“Uh... yeah,” I agreed.

“Can we get together this weekend?” Maria asked. “Michelle has the ‘girlfriend’ look in her eyes, so I might not be able to get any from you for a while.”

“Any what?” I asked stupidly.

“Sex, idjit!” Maria answered with a laugh.

She walked past me and I stared at her wonderful ass too. If girls were going confuse the shit out of me, I was glad they were so much fun to look at.

I recovered some of my mental sensibilities by lunch, only to have Michelle flush them again.

Normally, I had lunch in a corner of the cafeteria with a book. It started out that way but five minutes after I claimed my usual table, Michelle sat next to me.

I looked at her curiously since the cheerleaders, especially the younger set, always sat together. The rule must have been inviolate, because seconds later the rest of Michelle’s pack joined us.

Michelle introduced me to the ones I did not know. A majority of them ignored me through lunch; though, some more pointedly than others. A couple tried to get me involved in a conversation, but backed off when Michelle put a hand on me and gave them each a hard stare.

It was as blatant a claiming as I had ever seen in high school.

“Isn’t this going to hurt your reputation?” I asked Michelle as lunch ended.

“No,” she said blithely. “Are you afraid of the football team’s reaction if we start going out?”

“We’re going to start going out?” I asked curiously.

“As soon as you ask me,” she said walking away.

Unbelievingly, I did not immediately ask her, but I did decide that Michelle was going get a dose of the Pill that afternoon.

* * *

Lucky for me, my instrumental music class was after my lunch period so I had an opportunity to ask Michelle to come over that afternoon.

“David,” Miss Malone said as I tried to catch Michelle before she left.

“I’ll be right with you, Miss Malone,” I said hurriedly.

I had spent a frustrating class period comparing potential action with Michelle to what I had done with Miss Malone.

I desperately needed to solidify a meeting with Michelle.

“David!” Miss Malone repeated following me.

I caught Michelle at the door and grabbed her arm. The football wannabes turned to give me angry looks.

“Step the fuck back!” I said dangerously.

The players were too far away to notice the brewing confrontation so the wannabes had to be satisfied with flipping me off and following after their leash holders. They were only brave when there were targets around that I wanted to beat on more.

“Ouch!” Michelle said with a wickedly sinful laugh. “You must really want to talk to me.”

“David,” Miss Malone said from behind me. “I need to talk to you.”

I turned and noticed the three of us were standing in a group by ourselves. Somehow, Michelle and I had been the last ones to leave class.

“I need to ask Michelle something, Miss Malone,” I said.

“You can do that later,” Miss Malone told me.

“I need to ask her now,” I said with finality.

I turned to look at Michelle, who was smiling expectantly. Miss Malone put her hand on my arm, which I ignored.

“David,” Miss Malone implored.

“Michelle,” I said. “Can you come over to my house today? I’d like to play you that song.”

“Are you asking me out?” she teased.

“David,” Miss Malone said harshly.

“Miss Malone,” I said turning to face her. “I’m asking out what is easily one of the cutest cheerleaders in the school. I promise that you can give me as many afternoons of detention as you want if you just let me get through this.”

“So you are asking me out!” Michelle said triumphantly.

“Yeah,” I said as Miss Malone tugged on my arm insistently.

“Let me think about it,” Michelle said leaning against the wall. “You waited for the last minute...”

“Master!” Miss Malone said clearly.

* * *

Having graduated from the Penthouse Forum and discovered the classics, I was well read erotically. Conceptually, the idea of being called Master was exciting, but seemed a little silly because I had never heard that word said with meaning and intent.

Miss Malone meant it, and she had very serious intentions.

* * *

Michelle and I froze.

I stared at Michelle; her eyes being so wide killed any hope that I had heard incorrectly. As a unit, Michelle and I turned to look at Miss Malone. Our teacher was blushing a pale shade of crimson and biting her lip almost painfully.

“Shell,” Miss Malone said seriously. “I really need to talk to David for a couple of minutes. He’ll be right back.”

Miss Malone grabbed my arm in both hands and yanked me back into the music room. The door closed and Michelle’s face appeared at the window. She was still wide-eyed, but looked fiercely curious as Miss Malone dragged me out of hearing range.

“You can’t go out with her today, David,” Miss Malone said.

I...

“Are you listening to me, David?” she asked. “It’s very important that you come over to my apartment after school.”

I...

“Please, David,” Miss Malone pleaded after a few seconds.

I...

“Please, Master,” she begged.

Her second use of the word shocked me out of my stupefaction.

“Why the fuck...” I started to say, but stopped when my voice cracked from the rising panic.

I put my hand over my mouth, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath.

“I’m so sorry, David,” she said forlornly. “I didn’t mean to surprise you like that, but I really have to talk to you before you do anything with Michelle.”

A second wave of panic broke over me as the thought that she knew about the Pill hit me.

“Why?” I asked carefully as my lungs burned.

“I know you’re going to do something to her like you did to me, Master,” Miss Malone said looking at the floor.

My mother was going to kill me dead!

“Miss Malone, I can explain!”

Actually, I could not explain, but I would certainly try if she gave me the opportunity. Teenage hormones, and temporary insanity sounded like plausible defenses at the moment; somewhere, some psychologist had to think that teenage was a mental defect.

“We need to talk before you do anything to Michelle,” she insisted.

For the first time, the words someone used were like single notes coming from the piano. I heard the word ‘before’, and understood why she had chosen it.

I stared at her for a second.

“You should have said something like ‘You cannot use the Pill on Michelle’,” I told her.

“Is that what it is?” she asked curiously. “A pill.”

“Yes,” I admitted.

My body felt numb, and my mind was still blubbering in panic but a thread of coldness I did not know I possessed was doing the talking.

“I would never think of stopping you, Master,” Miss Malone told me.

“Then why do you want to talk to me first?”

“I want to make sure you use it right!” she announced.

That was the limit of what I could absorb; like a zombie, I turned and walked towards the door.

“Friday!” Miss Malone said from behind me.

“What?” I said turning to look at her.

“Don’t go out with her before Friday,” she told me seriously. “It’ll take us that long to figure out how to do her right!”

Do her?!?

I shuddered and turned back around.

“Master?!?” Miss Malone said in a loud voice.

“Friday!” I yelled continuing to walk towards the door.

Michelle opened it as I got close and pursed her lips.

“Can I...” I started but stopped.

“You can’t go out with me today?” she asked knowingly.

I put my hand up and shook my head hard.

“Can I call you Shell?” I asked her. “I noticed some of your friends call you that. I like it!”

“Sure,” she said with a look in her eyes that expressed her intention to wait for me to recover from whatever Miss Malone had done to me.

“I can’t meet you today, Shell,” I said.

“Why?” she asked looking over my shoulder.

“I need to do something,” I explained.

“Okay,” she said with a very cute pout.

“Would you go out with me on Friday?” I asked her.

I could not believe that my voice was so calm. Michelle raised an eyebrow and smiled widely at me.

“Go out?” she asked. “Like on a real date.”

“I’ve never been out on a ‘real’ date,” I told her. “But I was thinking something like in the movies; dinner, a movie, standing on your porch hoping that you want to kiss me.”

“My sister drags me to the movies every weekend, and I don’t have a porch,” she said.

“Dinner, and my piano,” I suggested.

“Dinner, some kissing, your piano, some more kissing,” she said softly. “I’d rather avoid the whole hoping to kiss part of the night.”

Michelle had to be about seven years ahead of me on the boy-girl thing so I figured my best bet was to agree to anything she said.

“That sounds awesome,” I replied with a happy nod.

“Cool,” she said and waved shyly as she started to turn.

I reached out, grabbed her arm, and pulled her close to me. She squeaked, but did not pull away when my lips touched hers.

It was not much of a kiss, more of a caress.

“Can you keep a secret?” I asked her.

“Yes,” she whispered.

“Would you keep what Miss Malone said between us?” I asked carefully.

“Is that why you kissed me?” she asked.

I kissed her again.

“You said you’d rather do without the ‘hoping to kiss’ part,” I told her after we broke apart.

“Are you going to tell me why Miss Malone said that to you?” she asked finally.

“Not yet,” I answered and pulled away.

She touched my cheek and kissed me again.

“Okay,” she said. “Friday!”

I watched her until she turned the corner.

“David,” Miss Malone said from behind me.

I turned around and raised my hand to prevent her from saying anything else. I walked over to a desk, sat, and put my head down on my arms as my stomach heaved.

“You did very well with Michelle, Master,” Miss Malone said.

“Miss Malone,” I said without raising my head. “Can you please not call me that in school?”

“Yes, Sir.”

I sighed and looked at her.

“You’re late for your next class,” she told me.

“Why are you calling me Master?” I asked her.

“You are the One!” she said fervently.

The way her mouth embraced the words as she said them flashed me back to our encounter.

I had said them; she had said them.

It was impossible; I told her to forget. I put my head on the table and tried to remember exactly what I had said at the end.

“This was a fantasy... a wonderful fantasy.”

How could I have been so stupid?

Miss Malone set something on the table. I raised my head and looked at it.

An envelope.

“It has my address, and your key to my apartment,” she told me.

I picked it up, and traced the key with my thumb. Standing up and walking out of the room without trembling was one of the hardest things I ever did.

* * *

Standing in front of Miss Malone’s apartment door with her key in my hand was unnerving. I looked around nervously and stared at the key. I shook my head and put it back in my pocket.

I knocked on the door.

Miss Malone opened it wearing a short, bright robe. She smiled with a little wistfulness, and stood aside for me to enter. I stepped inside but halted just past the door.

Her hands touched my shoulders and I flinched.

“It’s okay, David,” she whispered. “You’ll be more comfortable with your jacket off. We have a lot to talk about.”

I let her take it off and stood still while she hung it.

“This way,” she said pointing farther down the entry hall.

I walked in front of her until I reached the living room.

“Sit down, David,” she told me.

Selecting her recliner, I sat down and turned to look at her. I pushed back against the chair when she knelt down almost between my legs.

“Too soon,” she said almost to herself. “I’m sorry, David. I don’t mean to push.”

She stood up and sat down on the sofa; crossing her legs exposed a large expanse of thigh. I looked and gritted my teeth as my body remembered what it was like to be inside of her.

“Before we start,” she said suddenly. “Can I ask how you dosed me with this pill of yours?”

She moved in a way that presented me with most of her hip and buttock. I adjusted my body in the chair to give my dick some room to expand.

“The soda I got for you,” I responded.

“Hmmm,” she said thoughtfully. “So I shouldn’t drink or eat anything until you’ve accepted me.”

“Huh?” I asked confused.

“Don’t worry, David,” she said dismissively. “Let me ask you something else; the fantasy that I had of you during detention, it really happened, didn’t it?”

“Uh,” I said trying to think of a way to avoid the question. “Miss Malone, let me explain...”

She put up her hand with the palm facing me silencing me.

“I want to make one thing clear, David,” she said in a very insistent voice. “I do not think you did anything wrong. To be honest, with what you did to me, I don’t believe it’s possible for me to think you did something wrong.”

“But I don’t know what I did to you!” I said with a little too much whine in my voice.

I shook my head and took a deep, controlling breath.

“Okay,” I said. “I know what I did to you in the office that was sexual, but you’re talking as if something else happened.”

“You changed me, David,” she told me. “You would have to know me much better than I’ve ever allowed anyone to really understand how deeply you changed me. I feel like you handed me a lottery ticket, and I got very lucky.”

Her eyes were boring into me in such a way that I had to take another controlling breath to prevent myself from squirming nervously. I closed my eyes but opened them widely when my brain finally processed her words.

“You got lucky?” I asked in a voice that cracked.

“Yes, Master,” she said quietly. “Now, I have to convince you that you got very lucky too.”

I stood up from the chair and put it between the two of us. Miss Malone had to be fucking with me. I looked around the room, and got ready to bolt out of her apartment.

“Please, David,” she said standing up.

“Miss Malone, I know what I did to you was wrong, and I’m really sorry,” I told her. “But what’s really going on here?”

She bit her lip and stared at me.

“I’m trying to puzzle out the full extent of what you did to me, David, and how you did it is an important part of the process,” she told me. “I want to know, and I swear I will not hold any of it against you.”

“Why not?”

She untied the belt of her robe, pushed it off her shoulders letting it fall at her feet, and knelt down. Her head was raised proudly as she stared me.

“I feel absolutely no shame being naked in front of you,” she told me. “I want an explanation, David, because it will make it a lot easier to make you believe I WANT to be like this.”

“Nobody wants to be like that,” I said quietly.

“You don’t know what I feel, David,” she insisted. “Please, just sit down and tell me what happened. We’ll work through this, I promise you.”

“You want something from me,” I said putting her words together. “More than just an explanation.”

“Yes, I do,” she admitted.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“I want to stay like this,” she told me. “But I need you in my life if I do.”

“Hmmm?”

“That’s why I said I couldn’t eat or drink anything until you accepted me,” she told me. “I know you came over here intending to fix what you did to me.”

I stared at her for a couple of seconds before nodding.

“I don’t want that, David,” she said. “I have to convince you that I really don’t, and that you don’t want to do it either.”

“This could still be a setup,” I said suspiciously.

“I’m kneeling naked in front of you, David,” she said. “Do you really believe that?”

“How do I know you aren’t trying to get a confession out of me?” I asked.

“You’re a minor; I’m an adult,” she said. “Come over here, I will happily... willingly suck and fuck you, which will make me guilty of statutory rape. If I say anything about this to anyone, I’ll go to jail.”

My dick jumped at her words but the voice of reason interjected. I had learned the fine art of negotiation from my mother. Her lessons kicked in with a vengeance.

“You don’t want me to fix you,” I said. “But you keep saying that you need to convince me that I want to leave you like this, whatever this is. What do you really want from me, Miss Malone?”

“I can’t be a slave without a master,” she replied understanding that with my question I was opening negotiations.

Her answer was not what I had expected.

“What did you do to me, Master?” she asked. “Please tell me everything.”

I moved around the chair and sat down. Sitting back, I drummed my fingers on the arm while I stared at her.

“Don’t say anything yet,” I told her when she opened her mouth to speak.

Her teeth clicked together, and she nodded accepting my instruction; her immediate submission caught my attention. My problem was that my body insisted that her offered ‘suck and fuck’ was a good idea so we should do that first.

“Did you mean it when you said you would happily suck and fuck me?” I asked her.

“Absolutely,” she said forcefully.

“We’re going to do that in a little bit,” I said hearing the tone in my voice that my mother used whenever she was going to brook no argument from me. “But I guess I owe you an explanation, and maybe you can help me figure out what happened to you.”

She smiled encouragingly.

I told her about my ‘detention’ with her. She stopped me as soon as we got to the Pill to ask how I came to have possession of it. I told her about Mr. Paz and my chemistry accident. I continued with the recounting of my experience with her trying to give as much detail as possible.

“Why did you tell me it was a fantasy?” she asked when I was done.

I thought about it trying to remember what had happened.

“I wanted you to remember some part of it,” I told her. “I was going to remember all of it, and it would be more real if you remembered it too, even if it was just a fantasy for you.”

She nodded slowly and studied me.

“Am I the first one you used the Pill on?” she asked.

“No, I used it on myself to test it,” I answered.

“Is that it?”

“And Maria,” I replied.

“Tell me about both,” she said.

“Isn’t being on your knees for this long uncomfortable?” I asked.

“I’m kneeling in front of my Master,” she replied.

I decided not to ask questions like that again until we got to her part of the explanation. I told her what I did to myself trying to discover the range of power the Pill gave me; the videotapes, instructions, and my conclusions.

“And Maria?” she asked.

I gave her all the details that I remembered about losing my virginity.

“She went to your house intending to sleep with you,” she said.

I shrugged.

“You wasted a Pill on her,” she concluded.

“I’m not sure of that,” I replied.

“Hmmm.”

“I don’t think I would have been as comfortable without first having been in control of everything,” I said.

Her eyes widened in surprise, and she gave me a beatific smile.

“May I stand and walk around, Master?” she asked.

“Uh... yeah,” I told her wondering why she was asking permission since it was her idea to kneel anyway.

“Thank you, Master.”

That word was making me very uncomfortable, on the other hand having an attractive woman walk around naked was quiet nice.

“You made a mistake,” she announced.

“Yeah, you remembered it!”

“No, David,” she said standing between my knees. “I knew something was very different about me after I had that fantasy during your detention. It didn’t make any sense though; I don’t believe in love at first sight so I changed too much for something not to have been done to me.”

“LOVE!?!”

“I was just trying to use that as an example, sweetie,” she said with a smile. “I don’t love you; what you did to me is far stronger than love.”

“Okay,” I said unsure of myself.

“Your mistake was not realizing that telling someone to ‘forget everything’ is a command,” she explained.

I tilted my head confused.

“Think, David,” she said kneeling down again. “You told Maria and Mr. Paz to forget, right?”

I nodded.

“It was a command, Master,” she said leaning forward. “A command that was obeyed even after the Pill wore off.”

“I don’t understand.”

“You’re basic assumption was that everything wore off once Pill-time ended,” she said. “You were right about the physical effects, but you proved that not everything went away because your instruction to forget what happened held true!”

She was confusing the shit out of me.

“Let’s get to the point, Master,” she said. “If the command to forget is obeyed AFTER Pill-time is over, why wouldn’t some other command?”

I sat up, almost shoving my crotch into her face. She put her hands on top of my dick causing me to sit back again.

“You focused on the six hours you had control of someone during Pill-time, Master,” she said stroking me. “That’s where you were going to get what you wanted, but that focus distracted you and made you come to a bad conclusion!”

“Shit!”

Her hands caressed my thighs in what was obviously an attempt to calm me.

“So what happened with you?” I asked her.

“You didn’t tell me to forget,” she said. “You didn’t tell me to forget anything.”

“But I told you to think it was all a fantasy?”

“Do you remember exactly what you said to me?”

I shrugged unsure of myself.

“Tell me everything you remember about our time together again,” she encouraged. “Focus on what you said to me.”

It took a few moments to organize my thoughts, and then I repeated what I remembered. She filled in some of it from her own fantasy memory, which in turn helped me remember things in greater detail.

She looked stunned when we finished, and then giggled. Miss Malone lay back on the floor, and giggled like a little girl while kicking her legs happily.

“You wonderful, wonderful boy!” she exclaimed sitting up.

Miss Malone pounced on top of me and drove her tongue into my mouth. My hands grabbed her ass and she moaned against my lips.

“Please, Master,” she begged against my lips. “Fuck me!”

I almost gave in to her request, but I wanted to know what she figured out.

“Tell me what happened first!”

She gave me a peck on the lips and knelt between my legs again.

“It’s all there in what you told me to do,” she said. “You said, “I am the one” to me. You also said “The time to make your fantasies come true has arrived” and “Live your fantasy”. Finally at the end, you said ‘This was a fantasy you had while I sat in detention.’”

“So?”

“You meant certain things, but you weren’t clear enough so I took each one of those things to mean something completely different than you intended.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Work backwards, David,” she told me. “You said, “This was a fantasy you had while I sat in detention.” What was a fantasy?”

“Everything,” I said.

“But that’s not what you said,” she said smiling. “You let me define it, so I took it to mean that the sex was a fantasy.”

“Oh, shit!”

“Before that you said, ‘Live your fantasy.’ and ‘The time to make your fantasies come true has arrived.’” she told me. “David, you meant my fantasy of seducing a student, but that’s just one fantasy and you said ‘fantasies’. To live MY fantasies.”

I looked at her without saying a word.

“The best though,” she said ecstatic, “is that you said ‘I am your fantasy... I am the one.’ You made yourself my One.”

“I don’t understand,” I told her.

“David,” she said wonderingly. “You had a direct connection to my subconscious, to the deepest part of who I am. Your words were written to the person I am in my own mind, how I see myself, how I dream of being. You made yourself my ONE!”

“You’re one what?” I said impatiently.

“My Perfect Master,” she said breathing hard. “The one I’ve always dreamed of.”

“I don’t like the sound of that,” I told her warily.

“It’s my most personal fantasy, David!” she said. “But I would never do it, because I couldn’t trust someone like that. I couldn’t give myself that way in reality. I could never believe it!”

“So why are you calling me Master now?” I asked.

“Your little Pill circumvented all of my defenses, excuses, inhibitions, and insecurities,” she explained. “You got around every reason I would ever say no, by making me BELIEVE you are the One.”

“This is beginning to sound like a bad fucking movie,” I said rubbing my fingers against my temple.

“David,” she pleaded trying to make me understand. “Do you how many women walk around in unhappy marriages telling themselves that they’re okay, that they’re happy, that they’re sexually satisfied, and all that other bullshit?”

“They’re lying to themselves,” I said.

“But what if you could make them believe the lies? In the deepest part of themselves, really believe, " she asked. “Would they be happy and sexually satisfied if they believed they were?”

“But it’s a lie!”

“David, there is no doubt inside of me that you’re the Master that I’ve been waiting for all my life,” she said. “I believe that more than faithful Christians believe in God!”

“But it’s not real!” I insisted.

“IT’S REAL TO ME!”

There was panic in the way she said it, like she was fighting for her life.

“Why are you scared?” I asked her seriously.

“I knew you had done something to me even before your detention ended,” she said quietly. “I saw you, and ‘My Master’ kept echoing in my mind. All I wanted to do was whisper that word in your ear until you acknowledged me as your slave.”

“That would have freaked me the fuck out!”

“David,” she said. “What I felt was impossible, but I felt it anyway! Everything you’ve done since you’ve been here feels bone-deep right to me. You’ve been nervous, a little scared, and sometimes forceful. That’s not the way a Master would really behave, but somehow I think it’s perfect for me.”

“I didn’t mean it,” I said uselessly.

“I know, David,” she told me. “I can’t really explain it to you. There’s a part of me still says that things shouldn’t be this way, but the rest of me isn’t listening anymore. It was enough to put everything together though. I kept coming to the same conclusion; you had to have done something to me. The woman I was could never have gotten to this point on her own.”

She stared at me for a second.

“David, the woman I was could never have said what I am about to,” she said. “Master, please let me suck your cock!”

I stood up and took a few steps away from her. My dick was trying to do my thinking for me. I needed to put space between it and Miss Malone’s mouth.

“I can’t leave you like this,” I said.

“And that’s what I’m terrified of,” she answered looking at me with fear in her eyes.

“What?” I asked surprised.

“I know you brought a Pill with you,” she said. “You were probably planning to slip it to me and make me forget everything this time.”

I nodded slowly.

“Please don’t, Master,” she begged.

“Miss Malone, I can’t do this to you,” I said.

“I remember who I was, David,” she told me intensely. “I know who I am, and I choose the person I became after you gave me that Pill.”

“You choose that NOW,” I said. “What if it was last week? Would you choose to be changed into this?”

“Probably not,” she admitted.

“Then?”

“But I’m happier,” she told me honestly. “This is who I’ve always wanted to be. You didn’t tell me to become this, David. You said some ambiguous things, and my mind ran with it to give me everything I ever wanted.”

“FUCK!” I said harshly.

“Yes,” she said standing up.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Fuck,” she said. “It’s time for that. I told you at the beginning if we had sex, it would be statutory rape and I would go to jail if someone found out. I would be giving you power over me. You already have power over me, but you don’t believe it and can’t believe I want you to have it. You’ll believe that with jail time hanging over my head, I’ll do what you want though.”

Miss Malone’s thought process made my head hurt. I had a feeling she was trying to confuse me enough to get her way. She definitely distracted me long enough to get her hand inside my pants and around my dick.

She put her other hand behind my head and pulled me down for a kiss. I decided at that moment that I was going to Pill her and make her forget everything.

Immediately after that decision was made, my dick put forward the argument that since we were going to make her forget everything anyway what was the harm in one more fuck. The place where I kept my own fantasies whispered that Master/Slave would be a nice one to cross off my list.

Miss Malone pulled her hand out of my pants and took my hand. She led me into her bedroom and guided me to the foot of her bed. She knelt down and undid my pants. I took my shirt and t-shirt off to toss them aside. Miss Malone untied my shoes so that I could step out of them and then pushed my pants and underwear down my legs.

She kissed the inside of my thighs. I felt the faint touch of her teeth, and then she placed her cheek on the inside of my hip. I heard her take a deep breath.

“I love how you smell here,” she whispered. “Being nervous made you sweat; I can smell the salt and musk.”

She licked the side of my dick and left testicle. Her eyes came up to meet mine. Her hands touched my thighs; she stroked my skin slowly.

“Everything about this feels so incredibly right to me,” she told me. “The way you smell, the way you taste, and how you feel against my skin. It’s perfect, David.”

Miss Malone did not wait for my reply; instead she nuzzled my hard dick into a position where she could take it into her mouth. My head dropped back as my dick was enclosed in her wet warmth. She sucked me like a straw, trying to coax greater hardness from my dick. Her motion up and down my dick was slow. She savored the feel of me in her mouth; I knew that was what she was doing from the blissful look on her face when I looked at her again.

She pulled me out of her mouth and held me up with her hand. Her tongue came out and passed over my balls. The touch was gentle but firm. I gulped as her hand stroked my dick while her tongue bathed my testicles.

Miss Malone took me back into her mouth as deeply as she could. Her hands grabbed mine and squeezed tightly. She looked up at me and her eyes were glazed over as she stroked me with her mouth.

Soft moans escaped her, which was too much for me. Using the grips she had on my hands, I pulled her up. She groaned in disappointment, but came willingly.

I turned her around and pushed her onto the bed. Her upper body was on the bed, but her feet still touched the ground. I straddled her thighs and grabbed her ass cheeks in a tight grip with my hands. She pushed her hips up until my dick touched her ass and then she settled back down. I liked it though so I leaned down until my dick rested in the valley of her ass. I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks and moved my hips to stroke the underside of my dick on her skin.

“Master,” she moaned.

The word had sounded silly and made me self-conscious the few times when she used it, but at that moment I understood what she meant by ‘feeling like everything was perfect’.

I looked down to see my hard dick moving against her ass. I remembered Maria and pulled my hips back until the tip of my dick rested against Miss Malone’s anus.

“Yes!” she said and pushed back against me.

“Do you want it?” I asked breathlessly.

“I’ve never done it, but you’re the one I’ve been waiting for,” she said. “Fuck my ass, Master!”

Her hands came around to push mine aside so she could spread her ass cheeks wider.

With an attractive teacher asking me to take her anal virginity, my ability to reason took a hike. I grabbed my dick with one hand and a fistful of her hair in the other. I pushed forward with my hips and she pushed back.

She groaned in discomfort and pleasure as the head of my dick sank into her. I kept moving forward, fighting my way into her tightness. She groaned again as her body accepted more of me.

My mind joined my reason; the next thing I knew my dick was buried inside of Miss Malone and I was gritting my teeth trying not to come. I put my weight on top of her and desperately tried to hold on to some semblance of control.

“Master!” she cried.

Something in her voice told me she was on the same edge I was. It was permission to do what I needed. My hips pulled back a couple of inches and then I moved forward.

“God, yes!” she whispered.

A second motion in and out of her was too much for me. I fucked completely into her and pressed my hips against her ass. She screamed as my dick thickened inside and my cum splashed into her.

I hitched my hips powerfully as a second spray of cum escaped me. She took one of her hands off her ass and pushed it underneath her. Her hips wriggled for a second and then her ass tightened around my dick squeezing more cum out of me.

“Master!” she whispered as her ass pulsed around my cock.

I was lying on her bed staring at the ceiling when she placed some thick books next to me. She had cleaned both of us up a few minutes before, and walked out of the room.

“What are those?” I asked sitting up.

“My journals,” she told me. “You’re going to make a decision that affects the rest of my life. You should know what my life used to be.”

“Is that it?” I asked staring at her.

“You’re my Master,” she said with a nod. “I want you to read them.”

I opened the one on top; the writing was small and surgically neat. It would take a while to read them all, even if I was just skimming for the parts that I knew she really wanted me to read.

“I need to call home,” I told her.

“Use the phone there,” she said pointing to the bedside table. “I’ll make food.”

“Are you really my...” I started to ask but could not get the word out.

“Slave does sound a little awkward,” she said smiling. “It’s not really about you, David. You’re MY Master, just leave it at that for now.”

I nodded thoughtfully.

“Don’t touch my things, Elizabeth,” I ordered.

I would still check to make sure the Pill I brought was there before I ate or drank anything she offered.

“Yes, Master,” she said with a bowed head.

Without my dick being so insistent on satisfaction, the Master thing was back to sounding silly.

I called home and left a message about my staying out later than usual. I stared at Miss Malone’s journals and sighed before settling back on the bed for some reading.

* * *

If I had been older maybe I could have avoided her trap. I was sixteen years old, and not experienced enough to delve deeply into a woman’s mind without allowing her inside of mine. I read Miss Malone’s dreams and nightmares; hopes and fears; likes and pet peeves; wishes and despairs. It felt like a monumental invasion of her privacy except that she was sleeping peacefully beside me. Her hand rested on my thigh as if maintaining physical contact while I was on the bed was critical to her.

I shook her gently until she woke up.

“Which is the last one?” I asked her.

I had started with skimming her journals, but could not disrespect her like that after the first couple of pages I read. I got through two of the journals before deciding I needed to go home.

“Why?” she asked.

“I wanted you to make an entry about what happened today,” I told her. “I’ll take that journal home and read it.”

I dressed and walked out of her bedroom. Fifteen minutes later, she came out and handed me one of the books. I nodded and headed to the door. She followed and put her hand on my arm before I stepped out.

I turned to look at her.

“Thank you, David,” she whispered wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me tightly.

“For what?” I asked.

“Another night in the life I always wanted,” she said with tears in her eyes.

I had read two of her journals; the first one she ever wrote, and another picked at random.

How could someone want something so badly and be too afraid to grab it?

I nodded and walked out of her apartment.

* * *

I used my key to enter her apartment early the next morning. She did not even flinch when she woke to find me staring down at her.

“I’m not going to school today,” I said. “I’ll stay here and read some more.”

“Yes, Master,” she said.

That word was never going to sound silly or stupid coming out of her mouth again; I knew what it meant to her now.

“You look tired, David,” she said kneeling on the bed and stroking my cheek. “Take a shower with me, it will refresh you.”

“Later,” I said.

I grabbed her by the back of her thighs and pulled her onto her back. I had already taken my sneakers off so I pushed my sweatpants down my legs and kicked them off.

I pulled Miss Malone to the edge of the bed and opened her legs widely. My cock was fiercely engorged; the words she used to describe our sex the night before had echoed in my head and assaulted me as I slept.

I fucked into her hard; her body was not ready but she pumped her hips towards me to get my dick deeper. I did not care about her; Miss Malone was inside my head driving me with her needs. I grabbed her legs at the inside of her knees, and pushed them against her chest. I pulled back and rammed my cock into her.

“Jesus!” she cried and grabbed my forearms tightly.

I took Miss Malone’s body without thought to her physical pleasure. I took her like she was mine, like I was her Master. I knew that was enough to give her pleasure like she had not known with anyone else.

My body became the motion of pumping in and out of her. Her voice inside of my head whispered the words I had read to keep the beat. Those words wrapped around me, holding me tighter than her pussy gripped my cock.

Miss Malone’s voice grew louder inside of my head as my orgasm approached.

Her Master!

She screamed and arched her back as her body surrounded me with the wetness of her orgasm.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” she chanted.

Those were the same words she used to end her last entry in the journal she gave me. They set something inside of me free; I pulled my hips back and fucked into her as hard as I could. I dug my fingers into her skin and closed my eyes tightly as I came inside of her. She reached up and pulled me on top of her moving her hips in circles to milk my body of its seed.

“My Master,” she whispered into my ear.

* * *

Miss Malone touching my face when she got home woke me up.

“Hello,” she said sitting down.

“Hi,” I replied.

“Did you get a lot more reading done?” she asked.

“Two more journals,” I answered sitting up.

“Is that enough for you to make a decision about me?”

“I don’t feel comfortable leaving you this way,” I said.

“I feel comfortable like this,” she told me. “I’m happy for the first time in my life.”

“You’re happy now, but what happens later, when maybe I’m not what you want?”

“You’ll always be what I want, David,” she said.

“Because I made it so you would think that,” I argued. “What if I’m being cruel? Just because you think I’m wonderful, doesn’t mean I am?”

She was quiet for a moment before leaning forward and kissing me.

“If you’re thinking like that when I am offering you everything, I doubt you’ll ever be cruel to me,” she said softly. “Plus I gave you my journals.”

“What do your journals have to do with it?”

“You know what I’ve always wanted, Master,” she replied. “From what you’ve told me about what happened with Maria and me, I believe you’re the kind of man that thinks living HER fantasy is more interesting than living yours.”

“I don’t have those kind of fantasies,” I said with a smile.

“You just have things you want to do, right?” she asked humorously.

“I’ve already done a lot of those,” I responded.

“Like my ass.”

I was more embarrassed by my blush than her comment.

“Would you like to do it again, Master?” she asked seductive voice.

“Not right now,” I replied.

“So you’re going to continue being my Master,” she stated confidently.

“Your journals tell me that this is what you wanted, even if I’m probably not who you imagined it with,” I answered. “I feel like if I put you back I would be responsible for all the sadness that you wrote about. What I don’t know is if I’m doing it for you, or if that’s an excuse so that I can get what I want.”

Miss Malone crawled onto the bed and pushed me back so she could lie on top of me. Her eyes were shining as she looked at me.

“I think even without the Pill, you could have made me call you Master,” she said before drowning me in a kiss.

A long time later, we sat at her dining room table eating.

“You overlooked something else, David,” she said suddenly.

“What?” I asked.

“I can help you,” she replied.

“Help me how?”

“You made a large mistake with the Pill,” she told me. “With me, it worked out because I wanted something so badly that when you opened the door to it, I jumped through.”

“I don’t understand,” I said.

“Master, you’re keeping me,” she explained. “You could have kept Maria, too! You could keep anyone that you give the Pill to from now on.”

“I know what happened with you,” I said. “But it was accident.”

“Next time, it won’t be an accident,” she told me. “You could do it on purpose.”

“I think being one person’s Master is enough,” I said unsurely.

“You don’t have to be their Master,” she insisted. “You could have fun with a lot less than that. You just have to be careful, and be more specific. You got lucky with me, but letting people interpret commands that are going to stick around after Pill-time is not a good idea.”

“How could I do what you’re talking about?” I asked.

“I did some research when I figured out you did something to me,” she told me. “At first, I thought it was hypnosis or something like that, but after I did some reading I realized what I felt was too complete. I went digging deeper and the closest I could get to my experience was from this online story, ‘My Inheritance’.”

“A story?” I asked.

“It’s about this drug that a man invents and then makes himself three thousand sex slaves. His nephew inherits all the slaves, but that’s not important,” she said. “I think you can do something like the drug’s inventor did with your Pill.”

“Three thousand!” I said surprised. “I don’t have that many Pills. What the fuck does someone do with thousands of sex slaves, anyway?”

She shrugged.

“It’s not the number that matters,” she said. “It’s what he did to the women, you can do the same thing.”

“I already said I didn’t want to be anyone’s Master,” I told her.

“But you could be Michelle’s perfect boyfriend,” she said encouragingly.

I tilted my head, and stared at her.

“Or better yet, Master,” she said smiling. “You can make her the perfect girlfriend.”

“That sounds a little ‘Frankensteinian’,” I said.

“So maybe not perfect,” she said. “But the kind of girlfriend that loves sex whenever, wherever, and however you want!”

“Miss Malone, that’s pretty...” I said but stopped to gather my thoughts. “It’s one thing to like what happened to you, but now you’re encouraging me to do it to other women. I would think you wouldn’t want something like this to happen to someone else.”

“Fuck them!” she said harshly. “You’re my Master; I have to get you what you want; what you need. I know you want Michelle and she would make a great girlfriend for you.”

“You’re an adult, shouldn’t you be trying to convince me to flush these Pills?” I asked.

“You’re going to use them. They’re too tempting for someone not to use, David,” she said honestly. “I would have used them, and I want you to use them. If you’re going to use them though, it’s my job to make sure you get the most out of them.”

“Why?”

“You’re my Master,” she repeated. “I also want to be with a girl.”

The ‘I want to kiss another girl around your cock’ bomb silenced me; while that was not what she said, it was certainly what I heard.

“Michelle would also provide us some protection until you’re old enough,” she pointed out.

“Protection?”

“You’re a teenager,” she told me. “People will be suspicious if you don’t do the things teenage boys do, like have a girlfriend.”

“I haven’t had a girlfriend yet,” I pointed out.

“Michelle was going to change that,” she said dismissively. “She would make good camouflage for what we have.”

“Shit!”

“Exactly,” she said with a nod. “No one is going to understand about me; so we need to make it all look very innocent.”

“I can’t keep coming over here,” I said with an angry sigh. “Even with a girlfriend someone will suspect.”

“I thought about that already, and ordered a piano,” she told me.

“Why?”

“Your mom told me in the last parent-teacher night that it was time for the two of you to move on to a new piano teacher,” she informed me. “I can’t play like you do, but I can teach. Your mom even asked me about it.”

“Nice,” I said nodding. “You’ve tried to think of everything.”

“Thank you, Master,” she said preening proudly.

“Wait,” I told her. “Even if I make Michelle my girlfriend, she’s not going to like the whole you and me thing. It’s easy to hide that in school, but keeping it from a girlfriend is going to be a bitch.”

“Master!” she said. “You can fix her so she doesn’t mind! You can even make her like it because she’ll be my lover too... as long as she’s your girlfriend anyway.”

I was stunned.

“She’s very good looking,” she said thoughtfully. “I’ll be very happy if you pick her for my first female lover.”

I sat quietly for a long time.

“So what did this guy do to turn people into sex slaves after he drugged them?” I asked Miss Malone.

* * *

I do not want to put the onus of what I did on Miss Malone. She only encouraged me to continue doing what I had already done twice.

I should have paid attention to what she said though.

‘You’re keeping me.’

‘You could have kept Maria!’

“You could keep anyone...’

At sixteen, I still retained possession of every toy I had ever owned.

* * *

“Why do you want to be my girlfriend?” I asked Michelle on Friday night.

She was sitting on my bed while I sat in front of her in a chair. I had already fixed Michelle the way Miss Malone suggested. I liked the idea of Michelle as my girlfriend, but I wanted to know what she had in mind first.

“My sister despises you,” Michelle said with a smile.

Miss Malone called this ‘questioning’ mode; Michelle had most of her personality traits but she answered any question I asked with complete honesty. It made it feel like we were having a normal conversation.

Her answer confused me.

“Why do you say your sister despises me?”

“Stephanie hates you, David,” she said. “You don’t fit into her perfect high school world of jocks/cheerleaders and everybody else. They’re supposed to be admired; you’re nobody so you should want to be a jock and should desire my beautiful sister. You’re a square peg that won’t fit into her round hole. Just saying your name drives her crazy; I say it a couple of times a day where she can hear just for kicks.”

“She shouldn’t give a shit about me,” I said.

“The problem is that you don’t give a shit about HER,” she told me. “You don’t even see her when you’re walking down the hall.”

“Hmm...”

“You being my boyfriend drive her insane!”

“So that’s why you want me?” I asked surprised.

“There are other reasons.”

“Like what?”

“The football players think that just because I’m a cheerleader, I’m their fucking possession; like I’m legacy pussy because my older sister only dates football players,” she said angrily. “Fuck them! I choose!”

“What else?”

“To prove I can get you,” she said with a wide smile. “All my friends think you’re hot, but you don’t pay attention to any of them. You’re going to pay attention to me!”

“Is that it?”

She hesitated before answering.

“You’re different,” she told me. “There’s jocks, stoners, brains, yadda-yadda-yadda, and then there’s David. I want to be different, too.”

I was quiet thinking that none of it added up to a good reason to want to be my girlfriend. On the other hand, I did not really know what a good reason was.

“How are you going to make sure I like the idea of you as my girlfriend?” I asked Michelle.

“Sex,” she stated simply.

“What?”

“I like doing it and you look like it would be a lot of fun to do it with,” she said with a shrug.

“So you were going to offer me all the sex I wanted?”

“I’m going to give you all the sex you want,” she clarified.

I sat back and closed my eyes. Every time I got into a woman’s thoughts what I found surprised me. I would have appreciated a manual; I could not even ask Miss Malone since her journals showed she was far from a normal woman.

“When were you going to start?” I asked her.

“Tonight,” she told me. “That’s why I said no movie. I know your parents are almost never here on weekends, and mine think that I’m with a friend so I can spend the night.”

Michelle taught me to appreciate a woman with a plan and the organizational skills to see it through. I liked her idea of how our relationship should start so I returned her to normal.

“Sit on the bed,” she said smiling.

I put the chair back in its place and sat down next to her. She gave me a gentle push before climbing out of the bed.

“Hey!” I exclaimed.

She put her finger over her lips and shushed me. I watched her turn down the lights and walk over to the stereo. The music she chose was smooth and deep. She turned to face me and took her shirt off. Her eyes stared into mine as she pushed the black pants she wore down her legs. I liked the lacy black bra, and appreciated how small the matching panties were.

She stalked to the bed and crawled up my legs until we were face to face.

“Hi,” she whispered. “I thought we could get to what we both want sooner, rather than later.”

Part of Miss Malone’s plan in how I used the Pill was to make women cut to the chase; Michelle wanted to have sex with me so she made her desires clear. I thought that was better than some teenage groping that only delayed the inevitable.

“I’m overdressed,” I said.

“That’s okay,” she whispered. “For now.”

Her mouth dropped on top of mine and her tongue immediately sought entry. I let it in only to push it back into her mouth. She growled breathlessly and grabbed my hands. I had been propping myself up so her move forced me on my back. She lay down on top of me and guided my hands to her ass.

I liked that!

My hands took a tight grip and she growled again before kissing me. She waited until it was obvious my hands were going nowhere before she tried to get under my shirt. She wriggled on top of me trying to keep kissing me, pull my shirt out of my pants, and not interfere with my enjoyment of having her ass filling my hands. It would have been better to let her go so she could start my undressing, but my fingers were investigating the valley of her ass cheeks in a southerly direction.

Knowing that she wanted exactly what I did made it easier to pull up the string of her thong panties to get closer to her. I touched her anus, and she pushed her hips against my groin. She had been ambivalent about anal sex until I fixed that; my cock inside of her ass was about to become an important part of her masturbation fantasies.

I pulled her up so that I could get my fingers on her pussy lips. She spread her legs giving the room I needed, and opening the inner part of her lips to my touch. My tongue danced with hers as I touched her moisture. She moaned as a finger entered her body.

The panties and our position proved to be too much of an impediment for her. Michelle sat up a little to remove her bra. I pulled my hands from her bottom to palm her breasts, and stroke her nipples with my thumbs. She moved her legs into a position that let her remove the panties. I moved one of my hands to her pussy and parted her lips to delve inside. Her head dropped back as I stroked her clit.

Miss Malone was a very willing female anatomy instructor so I knew what I was doing.

Michelle shuddered a little and got on her knees. Her hands were shaky as she undid my belt and pants. I propped my hips up so that she could pull the pants down. I thought she was going to remove them completely but she was too primed.

I had implanted what I thought of as multipliers to her enjoyment of sex with me. She probably would have liked sex with me anyway, but now it would be an unmatchable experience in her sexual history. The thought that I might have gone too far crossed my mind when she mounted me as soon as she had my pants down enough to have clear access to my dick.

Michelle straightened my dick, placed it carefully, and impaled herself. I was glad for the shirt when she dug her nails into my chest and grunted loudly. She bit her lip, and dropped her head back in a hard motion that sent her hair flying.

“FUCK!” she screamed

Definitely too much!

I would have to adjust it, but there would be no harm in one night of being the best lover a woman could imagine.

* * *

Maria looked very surprised when she showed up at my house on Saturday morning, and Michelle paid her no mind. My new girlfriend even hurried out to give us time alone.

“I thought you two were...” Maria said trying to dig for information.

“Nothing’s been written in stone yet,” I told her.

“She spent the night,” Maria pointed out.

“Are you going to spend the night?” I asked.

“Yeah.”

“I want that very much,” I said. “So let me worry about Michelle.”

“Hmm,” she said opening my fantasy drawer.

I backed away when she turned around twirling a pair of handcuffs.

A couple of minutes later, I was surprised when Maria showed me the small tube of lube. She put some on her finger bent over to continue sucking my dick while reaching behind her.

“It should be a little uncomfortable and tight,” she informed me after she was done preparing her ass.

I nodded and watched as she lay down on her stomach beside me. She put her hands at the small of her back and handcuffed them.

My body was locked in position as my mind blanked. Maria tapped her feet on the bed impatiently. I straddled her thighs and grabbed her ass cheeks.

I was on autopilot; my dick entered her slowly and I fought to prevent an immediate orgasm. Finally, her nails were touching my stomach as I pressed against her ass.

It was a slow fuck: first, I enjoyed just putting pressure on her ass and releasing it; next, I used half-strokes to let her become used to my invasion. She pressed up against me so I pulled back farther and stroked in harder. Maria moaned and tried to spread her legs to get me deeper. Her nails dug into my stomach as I rested my forehead on her head.

“Harder!” she whispered.

I lost control of the motion as my body surged powerfully towards orgasm.

“Fuck!” I yelled as cum flooded out of me.

“Yes!” she screamed pressing back trying to drive me in as deep as she could get me.

Maria was playing with my dick when we spoke next.

“You liked that,” she said.

“Loved it,” I replied.

“You can have my ass any time you want this weekend,” she told me propping up on one elbow and looking at me.

“Why?”

“Come on! You’ve been all about my butt since I met you,” she said smiling.

“It is an absolutely perfect ass,” I replied.

“I like it,” she said. “You want me that way so badly, worse than most of my boyfriends have wanted me.”

I did not like the sound of that, but a weekend of Maria’s ass was not something I was going to argue against.

“And?” I said.

“And, what?” she asked innocently.

I had learned too much from Miss Malone and Michelle to take the offer at face value.

“What do you really want?” I asked her.

“Well...” she said with a huge smile. “I have this little fantasy about you giving me a massage with hot oil, and at the end you fuck my ass.”

* * *

With everything that happened, the best part came on Monday morning.

I walked into my bedroom from the shower to see Maria putting on my favorite skirt in her collection. She looked over her shoulder and smiled sexily. Her hands pulled up the bottom of the skirt to show me she had not put on her panties yet.

“Monday morning is still the weekend,” she told me with a wink.

My towel hit the floor and I stepped forward. I put my hands on her hips and lifted the skirt to her waist. She let me guide her to the bed, and got on her hands and knees.

I had learned over the weekend Maria liked anal sex a little rough so I ignored the issue of lubrication and fucked into her ass. I took a tighter grip when her body stopped me after the head of my dick penetrated her. I pulled back with my hands and pushed forward with my hips until I was buried completely in her ass.

The early morning assfuck made taking class with Maria entertaining. I would turn to look at her during one of our classes, only to see her smile and wiggle her ass on the chair. She also found plenty of opportunities to shove her behind into my groin.

I got home after a long day to find Cheryl waiting with Chinese food for dinner.

“I thought you and Michelle were now an item,” she said as we opened the boxes. “She certainly called enough this weekend to tell me she thinks that you two are going out.”

“We are,” I answered.

“Maria spent most of the weekend here,” she said a little chidingly.

My parents were gone the whole weekend, but I had not considered that Cheryl would think there was something strange going on. She knew my mother well enough to not make a big deal of a girl sleeping over; my mom would probably ask Cheryl to keep me well stocked with protection if she found out I was sexually active.

“Oh, shit!” I exclaimed.

“What?” Cheryl asked nervously.

“I didn’t ask if Michelle was on the pill,” I said.

“I did,” Cheryl said.

I turned to stare at her.

“Why would you ask my girlfriend if she was on the pill?” I asked confused.

“You’re like a little brother to me, David,” Cheryl said with a blush. “I clean up after you so I know you don’t have any condoms. I wanted to make sure you weren’t fucking up the rest of your life.”

We ate quietly after that. Cheryl’s words affected me; I did not want to be ‘like a little brother’ to her.

I wanted more.