The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slave Train

* * *

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control and some Homosexual Sex. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Keywords: [MC MM NC hypnosis mindcontrol M/C M/M]
* * *

“Is this seat free?". the young man asks.

I look up from my paper at him. He is clean-shaven, in his early twenties/late teens and dressed casually in a pink, grey and white checked shirt. The shirt is open necked and tucked into faded blue jeans.

“Yes.". I reply.

Silently the boy slips into the seat opposite and slouches by the window resting his rucksack beside him.

After putting a set of earphones in place, he settles down to listen with his walkman out in front.

The train rattles along.

* * *

After a few minutes, he dozes off and I examine his features. He’s about 6ft,5t with shoulder length blond hair and bright blue eyes. He has an asexual kind of beauty, combined with a slim swimmers build, that attracts both men and women.

The train is about half full, but I can’t let such a golden opportunity to go to waste.

I’ll wait for the correct moment to strike.

The train carries on, rattling along.

* * *

Perhaps fifteen minutes later there is a barely audiable click from the walkman. As the boy’s tape ends and he remains fast asleep.

Casually I lean forward and lightly press a damp pad onto his hand holding the rucksack, before leaning back, removing the pad in the process.

No one else notices, and the victim doesn’t stir.

Ten seconds later, I lean back forward. The local anaesthetic on his hand means he will not feel the injection.

This ‘hypnotic’ should keep him asleep for an hour, at just the right level.

His eyes remain closed, but the flickering of the eye lids show he is in REM state, the state of highest suggestibility.

I remove his music tape, insert a tape of my own, and press play.

Now all I do, is wait.

The ancient Greeks discovered hypnotism. Infact the word comes from ‘hypno’, the Greek word for sleep. Ancient lovers found that words whispered to loved ones asleep in REM state could condition the partner.

The train continues its journey rattling along.

* * *

After three quarters of an hour I hear the click from the boys tape recorder.

It is easy to replace the tape and give him the antidote to the drug administered earlier.

A few minutes later, he is starting to wake up. The boy rubs his eyes before surveying the rail-car.

We make eye contact.

I know what he is thinking. He will be attracted to me, and maybe questioning his sexuality, if he isn’t already gay. His mind would be forcing him to accept these feelings and convincing him that we are travelling together. The tape doesn’t work on everyone, some are more susceptible than others. I really hope he is vulnerable to it.

“Shame we don’t have anyone meeting us at the station, Jason.". The boy says.

He has followed the instruction to discuss anybody waiting for him. obviously he is travelling alone and hasn’t mentioned the name of a girl/boyfriend so is single. This shows he is susceptible to the conditioning. Inside I am exhaultant.

“Yes.". I Reply. “But I can take us were we want to go.".

He settles down and as expected, falls asleep.

The rhythmic rattling of the train continues.

* * *

The train nears my destination and the announcement has a number of people gathering their belongings.

When I get up to leave the train, the boy follows me. His eyes are glazed and he appears half asleep. I have to be careful, if he is disturbed by anyone, he may wake up and realise what he is doing.

We make for my car in the car park, and reach it without incident.

“Climb into the passenger seat.". I say to the young man.

Without saying a word, he sits down in the passenger seat, beside me.

I will give him no opportunity to resist the next stage, even though I doubt he is able to do so.

Without warning, I suddenly inject him in the arm, and he falls unconscious almost instantly.

Placing the earphones on his head, I put yet another tape into the walkman. Unlike the first, this is three hours long, and only suitable for subjects under the influence of the first tape. It is safe to relax now, his fate is sealed and nothing can now prevent him being mine.

Removing his wallet from his back pocket,I also fondle his firm backside, before turning my attention to the wallets contents.

A train ticket, some money,a letter and an ID card. His name is ‘Liam’ and he is a nineteen year old student hairdresser. According to the letter, he has just broken up with his girlfriend.

‘So he WAS straight after all’. I think. ‘But NOT any more of course.’.

Putting down the wallet, I start the Car. It is going to be a long drive home and its advisable want to get back before the tape finishes.

After taking one last look at Liam’s backside. I think about what he will be doing for me in the ‘future’, as my total sex slave, and my cock goes hard.

I drive off into the night, happy this ‘future’ is only three hours off...

[End?]