The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Slaveless”

[DISCLAIMER: This is a fantasy story for people 18 and above.]

[AUTHOR’S NOTE: This is a sequel to “Xavier the Great.” If you haven’t read it yet, you should do so before you read this—as long as you’re over 18.]

Something was definitely not right. Xavier had no input of other minds from anywhere on the premesis. There were no signs of struggle, no smell of knock-out gas, nothing. He closed his eyes, leaned against the doorjamb, and extended his consciousness as far as he could, searching for familiar brainwave patterns. He finally keyed on Kat’s mind, despite the fact that it was being held tightly in check by a strong telepathic presence. Angered, Xavier commandeered a police car and set off in pursuit. He was rather surprised at himself. He was usually much more subtle, manipulating people rather than out-and-out overriding their minds.

Then again, this was the first time a competitor had absconded with his personal property—not just his happy little mind-controlled harem, but also the RV they were driving under the mysterious competitor’s command, and everything contained therein. He ignored the dispatcher’s request for a response from the officer he was controlling. He had neither the inclination nor the power of concentration to puppeteer the hapless cop into giving a convincing performance. Besides that, he was much too angry to care.

No one messes with Xavier the Great and gets away with it. he thought. Yet dispite his great anger, he also felt a tinge of fear. Xavier was not one of the most powerful of telepaths, and his range was limited. He had no way of knowing how strong his opponent was, specifically what powers they had, or what their intentions were.

* * *

Lara smiled as the RV pulled into the garage. A lovely cadre of young girls marched out in single file, puppets to Lara’s will.

“Greetings, my dears.” Lara said. “My name is Lara, but you will be calling me Mistress.” It was so nice of that Xavier chap to make his former pets so pleasurably obedient. She summoned forth the first, a cutie with black-dyed hair, although her strawberry-blonde roots were showing after not having dyed her hair in about a month. Lara floated down from her perch to hover before the helpless girl. “Lick me, slave.” she said. The girl obeyed, inserting her little kitten-like tongue in Lara’s waiting vagina. “You can do better than that.” With a little mental prodding, the girl began to lick in earnest, her tongue catching all the right places to arouse her Mistress. “This is only the beginning, my new living lovedoll.” Lara said, reaching into the girl’s mind and shifting things around until Kat was the epitome of absolute obedience.

* * *

As Xavier approached the house where his harem was being kept, he felt it was safer to turn off the siren and lights. This he did, using his commandeered police officer’s hand like a puppeteer would. It was time to ditch this ride. He pulled the car over and got out, then sent the officer on his way. He released the man’s mind when he was out of sight. It would be dark when he reached the mansion. So much the better. Xavier started walking.

He was slim enough to fit through the bars of the gate with no problem. Next came the long walk up the driveway. He kept his mental barriers clamped tight so that his telepathic rival wouldn’t get a mental reading on him before he was ready. Everything counted on him being able to surprise his opponent and override his or her control over his harem before he or she opened an economy-size can of whupass on him for his interference.

Xavier hadn’t known how attached he had grown to his slaves, but now that they were in danger, he knew that he would die before he would let them down.

* * *

“Mmmmm, good slave, pleasure your Mistress.” Lara said as her new recruits rubbed and groped and licked and touched and pleasured her body. Xavier had made it easy for her. She didn’t have to maintain constant personality override on them as she had for her other posessions. And with their minds to use as a template, Lara had been able to make devoted little mindslaves out of the rest of her puppets as well. It was actually quite convenient. The temptation had been irresistable. Kat’s tongue was working wonders on Lara’s clitoris. Daphne was devoting the tenderest attention to Lara’s left breast, and Jasmine was doing the same to the right. Candy was giving her butt a nice, soothing massage. The pleasure was such that she felt she was going to lose control of her telekinetic levitation and fall to the floor. She managed to hold it as an orgasm rocked her.

“Oh, yes yes yes! It’s so much better when they can think for themselves but still be obedient.” She had them stop so she could catch her breath. She floated over to a couch and Darci began to massage her.

* * *

Xavier slipped in through an open window in the laundry room, using a psychic glamour to keep himself from being noticed by the mindslaves that populated the house. From their minds he learned that their Mistress’ name was Lara, and she was in the parlor playing with the “new acquisitions.” He also found that Lara had used his slaves’ minds as the templates for these women’s programs. He kept his shields up as he made his way through the corridors, careful not to bump into anyone.

* * *

Lara was so overcome with the pleasure of it all that she almost failed to notice the intruder. His presence was almost like a hole in the surrounding mental ambiance, as difficult to see as a shadow behind the refrigerator. It was difficult to pinpoint the exact location, but she managed it. He was in the corridor leading to the parlor. So close! There were so few slaves in the area. She alerted the entire 27-slave harem to his presence and had them block the way into the parlor.

“You’re good.” she said aloud, floating to a dominating place in the parlor. “I, on the other hand, am better. I must admit that with your limited powers I didn’t expect you to get this far. But when it comes to the mind I suppose it’s better to be a dead-on shot with a pea shooter than a blind man with a bazooka.” She could see him now, squirming his way through the legs of the clot of slaves who, thanks to his influence, were unaware of his presence. He broke through the line of legs, and she unleashed the other side of her power, slamming him against the wall. He lost consciousness. “Darn, I didn’t mean to hurt him that badly.” she said, descending to the floor. “He’ll make an excellent pet, though. Bring him.”

* * *

Xavier hurt all over. Fortunately, his subconscious had kept his shields intact. He craned his head left and right, popping vertebrae in his neck.

“Good morning, sleepyhead!” a singsong voice chimed. “In case you hadn’t found out already, sweetheart, my name is Lara, and we are going to be great friends. I’ve never owned a telepath before...and such a creative one at that.” Xavier extended his consciousness to Kat’s mind, and received the telepathic equivalent of a slap on the wrist. “Naughty naughty.” Lara said. “Can’t have you reverting her back to her old way of thinking. She’s mine now, just as you soon will be.” She was more powerful than him, and fast to boot. He couldn’t reach out to any of his harem without getting slapped psychically. His mind raced frantically as Lara began to drill into his shields. Finally he found one final, inspired gambit. Fortifying his shields in one area of his mind, he created a false weak spot which she sensed immediately and pounced upon. While she was distracted there, he struck, using all the strength in his mental-domination ability to clamp down on her unprepared mind, completely surpressing her will. He made her untie him, then forced her to kneel. With her will completely shut down, she was at his mercy. He began to finger through her mind, searching her memories for an adequate punishment for this haughty little slave-thief. As he triggered a particular memory, something moved on the table. Startled, he almost let her go, but he held fast. He tried something else, and the table floated across the room. Yes! he thought. He who controls her mind controls its powers! He extended his consciousness, taking advantage of Lara’s greater range and discovering that he could sense minds for miles around.

Through her, Xavier had power unlike anything he had known. It would be foolish to throw such a thing away. Using Lara’s powers, Xavier made his harem his once more, and took control of Lara’s harem as well. He then began to make the subtle mental changes that would govern Lara’s life forevermore.

* * *

Lara opened her eyes and gazed upon the face of her Master. She felt somehow elated that her life was now in the hands of such a capable, wise and kind Master, and also ashamed that she had stolen his property and forced him to come retrieve it—worse, fight her for it! She bowed her head, wanting so much to apoligize to him for what she had done.

(Don’t worry.) he said into her mind. (You will. I’m not altogether unforgiving, and you are very attractive—not to mention useful.) He lifted her chin gently with his hand, and brushed away her tears. (I will be honest with you, Lara, I don’t like what I see when I look at my harem’s memories of this ordeal. You allowed them to know that they were bound by another, and yet you denied them the memory of who that was, and turned their obedience to me to you instead. That was cruel, and very frustrating to them. You denied them the expression of their thoughts and emotions, although you allowed them to continue to have them. You allowed them to think for themselves inasmuch as it served you. Look into their minds, Lara. See the memories I had to restore to them.) Lara looked, and saw that they had come to him mostly of their own free will, had willingly accepted his hold over them, and most of all had enjoyed serving him as he used them to get back at the school that he had so understandibly become angry with. They had come with him of their own free will away from their home town. He had given them the choice to stay if they wished, knowing that if they went with him, they would be his forevermore. They had gone with him and become a strange kind of family—which Lara had broken up, albeit temporarily. (What kind of penance do you think you deserve?) Master asked.

Lara was silent, forming no words in her mind. As far as she was concerned, she deserved to be dragged facedown through nine hells and fed to the cerberus. She felt Xavier’s hand lifting her chin again, and she looked into his eyes.

(Nothing as bad as all that, dear Lara.) he said. (You’ve been a bad girl, true, but you’re useful to me. How’s this: You may only use your powers in service to me, and may only orgasm with my permission until I say otherwise. Fair enough?) Lara nodded. She was lifted to her feet. “Now, I want to hear a heartfelt apology to each and every one of these dear young women.” Master said. “Individually.” he concluded, just as Lara was about to say an all-encompassing “I’m truly sorry everyone.” Lara went around the group, apologizing to each slave in turn. Master prevented her from using the exact same apology twice.

End.