The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SLAVERY: 2212

PART 3.

BY THE SLAVER.

TLOTXL OF THE AUSTRALIAN FOASASI CRIMINAL LODGE.

The group of men sat around a table in a dim lit room. The High Council of Crime Senators, of The Australian Foasasi Criminal lodge, were looking at a video screen on which Skip Aaron’s last report had just finished. One of the men spoke: “It is as you feared Leader, Aaron has become a submissive, brainwashed play thing of The Addocatt?” The leader, who was sitting at the head of the table, turned and looked at the figure who had spoken. “Yes, it seems so. We knew that at some time The Addocatt would remove, or enslave Aaron. But the speed with which it has happened is alarming. It seems that he has found out about the reports Aaron has been sending us. That last report do not contane any Foasasi code.” There was a silent pause, when the leader spoke again. “There is also another matter that also needs to be taken care of. It seems that one of you is working for the Security Order of the U.F.H government. The Foasasi knows who it is, and they will be delt with in due time.” No one said a word, all the men around the table looked at each other. Which one of them was the traitor. “Now, back to the matter of The Addocatt.” Said the leader.

“At this time, it would be unwise to move againsted The Addocatt. However, we can move against his Body guard, Ixta. Before he joined the Security Order, Ixta was and still is a highly trained Slaver.” The leader sat silent for a monent, then continued. “It must have been Ixta who enslaved Aaron, on The Addocatt’s orders. There for we will take down Ixta, but in a way that neither he, nor The Addocatt will be able to tell.” The leader waved his hand over the screen, the screen went dead. “ To that end I have all ready sent our newest member, Tlotxl to London, he to is a highly trained Slaver. He will enslave Ixta, but as a sleeper. Ixta will remain loyal to The Addocatt untill he is given trigger words, then he will becomes ours and do our bidding.” No one said a word, all eyes were on the leader. “Also, I’ve sent Duke Aaron Skip Aaron’s twin brother with Tlotxl, to shake up things. Tlotxl is also to take care of Duke Aaron for he is our traitor”

A few days later, The Addocatt entered his P.A’s office, and stopped dead in the doorway. For before him were not one Skip Aaron, but two. The Addocatt blinked. The Skip Aaron behind a desk, stood up and a dressed The Addocatt. “Sir. This is my twin brother Duke. He’s just flown in.” The Addocatt shook Ducke’s hand, he then turned to Skip. “I hope you and your brother have not made plans of tonight, You and I will have to attened that council Dinner.” A blank look crossed Skip’s face, for a moment he seemed to be somewhere else. Then his face cleared. “I’v not foregotten about the Dinner, sir. We’re having lunch in a few days time.” Replied Skip. The Addocatt nodded. “In that case you’d better come through to my office. I need you to type up my speech notes for tonight.” The Addocatt and Skip walked through another door to The Addocatt’s office.

As soon as he was alone, Duke sat behind his brother’s desk. His figures flashed over the keyboard in the top of the desk. A few secons later, Ixta recieved a massage from The Addocatt’s P.A.

Just after midnight Ixta entered Government House and went straight to The Addocatt’s office. He had been told that someone had came for an interview with The Addocatt. And that The Addocatt wanted him at the meeting. ‘Strange’ Throught Ixta. ‘Why would the Addocatt want me at a meeting of state.’ Ixta arrived at The Addocatt’s office and knocked on the door. “Come in.” said a voice.

The door opened and Ixta entered the room. He looked at the man sitting behind The Addocatt’s desk, it was not The Addocatt. “Who the hell are you. And where’s The Addocatt?” Asked Ixta. There’s something not right here. “Come now old friend, surely you remember me.” Said the figure behind the desk, as he stood up and moved into the brighter light in front of the desk. With a shock Ixta remembered the person standing before him. “Tlotxl.” Spat Ixta. “The last I heard you were in the State Pen on Mars, for life.” Tlotxl looked at Ixta, and smiled. “I was, but my new masters broke me out. I’m now in the pay of these people, The Australian Foasasi Criminal Lodge. They’re not happy about what you and the Addocatt have done to Skip Aaron.”

Ixta tried to look carm, but this statment had shocked him greatly. “Came now, Ixta. You and The Addocatt didn’t think that we would not know that Aaron is now under your control.” Ixta did not like Tlotxl’s attitude, but before he could say any thing. A figure (Duke) stepped out from the dark shadows and thrust a wet clothe over Ixta’s mouth. It smelt funny, Ixta slowly past out. Duke let Ixta fall to the floor.

Tlotxl slapped Ixta on his face. “Wake up.” he said quietly. The drugged Ixta slowly opened his eyes. It was obvious from the dullness of his pupils he was out of it. “What.” he slurred. Ixta was now slupped behind The Addocatt’s desk, he was also completely naked. “Ixta my friend, can you undo what you’ve done to Skip Aaron.” Asked Tlotxl “No, it cann’t.” Came the slow spoken reply. Tlotxl swore. “I want you to look at the screen.”Tlotxl told Ixta firmly. Ixta glanced at the screen in the top of the desk in front of him, slowly his eyes focused on the screen. A few keys were push, and an image of spinning, and flashing lights sprang into view. Ixta found he could not look away.

“Ixta.” Tlotxl said warmly. “I know you want to help me. And that you are sorry for what you did. Well just you listen to me and watch the screen, and you will make that happen.” Ixta just kept his eyes fixed on the screen, after a few more seconds his pupils dilated completely. His brain was now open to Tlotxl’s reprogramming. But first Tlotxl was going to have some fun, Ixotxl pushed a few more keys. The lights changed colure, every few seconds an image, of a naked kneeling man who looked like Ixta sucking a large hard cock would flash onto the screen. Tlotxl told Ixta that this was what would make matters right, would ripe the slate clean. Over and over again the image and Ixotxl’s voice run. Ixta was soon agreeing earnestly, with what he was being told, and what he could see on the screen.

Another key was pushed and the image changed. The same naked man who looked like Ixta was now having his ass-hole pounded by a large built man with a very large dick. Once again Ixotxl told Ixta that this would make matter right. This time it took only a few second, before Ixta was earnestly agreed. The screen was turned off, Ixta was told to stand up, which he did. Ixta was then told to move in front of the desk and to bend over and grab his ankles. Ixta did as he was told. Ixotxl called Duke over, who had been standing silently by the door. Duke went and stood by Ixta’s mouth, Ixotxl went and stood by his ass. Ixotxl nodded to Duke , both of them thrust their dicks into Ixta’s ass and mouth at the same time. Both men started to fuck him.

Ixta could not say a word Duke’s dick filled his mouth. It wasn’t long before both Duke and Ixotxl were moaning, ludly in joy. The sudden intensity of the sexual sensation of his first anal and oral sex, overwhelmed poor Ixta. He whimpered just as loudly as the other two men, in-between sucks on Duke’s cock in his mouth. Both Ixotxl and Duke were now covered in sweat and closse to cumming. They both ached their backs at the same time, thrust their dicks deep into Ixta and cum together. An hour and half later, both men had fucked Ixta in both his ass and mouth many times. Ixta lay on the floor cum running out of his stretch ass, and out the sides of his mouth. Ixotlx just said “Sleep.”And everything went black.

Ixta woke to find that he was back in a chair behind the desk, his arms tied to the chairs arms. “Fun time over, it’s training time.” Said Tlotxl. He attached electrodes to one side of Ixta’s skull, next he placed a set of headphones over Ixta’s ears, finally he placed a thick blind fold over Ixta’s eyes. The electrodes, the headphones and the blind fold were all attached to the black box on the desk in front of Ixta. Tlotxl pushed a few buttons and the electrodes shot high voltage directly into the centre of Ixta’s head. A burning pain ripped its way through Ixta’s skull, the immense pain he felt become unbearable. His cries become just a loud ear-piercing scream; the high voltage torture quickly turned his mind. The torture seemed to go on for ever.

“You remember all those boring videos we were made to view when we first entered Dartmoor Academy. Well, here’s one training video I know you’re never forget. It will become part of you, part of you sole, But only when I wish it. Now, Observe!” Said Tlotxl, he pushed some more buttons. Another large shock shook Ixta, as suddenly a swirling spiral appeared on small monitor screens built into the blind fold, the spiral proved to be impossible to resist. Once Ixta was under the spiral’s hypnotic spell, the pain going through Ixta’s head seemed less severe, it slowly stopped. The now mind-fucked, spellbound Ixta was now just totally still and silent as he found himself slipping deeper and deeper into the swirling spiral’s trance. Meanwhile, any memories of duty to The Addocatt were completely annihilating, all Ixta’s sexual thoughts towards women turn to dust, his old life as a lady’s man would soon be forgotten.

On the screens built into the blind fold, the seductive spinning swirl slowly fades into the background. Gradually, an image of the mind controlled Ixta, toned appeared in its place, but he was wearing nothing but a dog collar and chain, he was kneeling at the feet of a hot sexy looking guy (The leader of The Australian Foasasi Criminal Lodge). Ixta was ravenously worshipping the naked golden toned body of the Lodge Leader. This disturbing image caused Ixta to stir for a brief second, but his resistance was short lived. The image of Ixta pulled his face away of the golden body, and in one swifted move took the whole of The Leader’s huge erect cock in his mouth. And started to work on that wonderful piece of Australian cock in his mouth. The leader gripped Ixta’s head, pushed deeply into Ixta, and cum. A high voltage shock ripped through Ixta’s head.

Up on the monitor, in between cum-slurping climaxes, brief snippets of various crimes and sex acts, such as robbery, arson, sexual rape of male government officers and fist fucking of bound and gagged policemen, appeared. They were subtly and strategically placed, they rush by so quickly, that at first Ixta don’t even notice them. But, soon those sinister subliminal messages start appearing on screen much longer and far more frequently, the spellbound mindfucked Ixta couldn’t help but be aware of them. Ixta foundfind them distracting, and a little unsettling. However before long, the images are showing up so often, they no longer bothered by him. Within a matter of minutes, the mindfuced Ixta was turned-on by these images.

A voice in the headphones told the mindfucked, hypnotized Ixta. “A slave will do anything to please The Australian Foasasi Criminal Lodge, his Master.” The now corrupted Ixta is totally convinced, “I will do ... anything ... to please ... Australian Foasasi... my Master!” Ixta’s limp cock twitched, and started to harden. “A good slave will break the law for The Foasasi, for his Master.” The voice continued. “I’d gladly ... break ... the law ... for ... Foasasi!” Slurped Ixta. His cocks now fully erect pre-cum run from his piss-slit. “You are totally prepared to commit any crime your Master commands!” This time the voice was that of Tlotxl. “I’m ... totally prepared ... to commit ... any crime ... sex act ... my Master ... commands!” Said Ixta. The demented look on Ixta’s face proved that The Foasasi’s newly-reconditioned slave was fully programmed to perform his duties, when ordered to.

Tlotxl looked at Ixta, who was now completely brainwashed to committing himself to serving The Foasasi Lodge, and its Leader. Tlotxl looked down at Ixta’s cock it was rock hard and drizzled cum from his piss-slit. Tlotxl gripped Ixta’s cock and started to wank him of, slowly. At the same moment as the wanking started, another voltage shot ripped through Ixta’s head and a new tape started chanting, “PAIN ... IS ... PLEASURE! ... PLEASURE ... IS ... PAIN! ... TO SERVE IS PLEASURE! ... SEX IS VIOLENCE ... VIOLENCE IS SEX ... TO SERVE IS VIOLENCE.” As the tapped words repeatedly rung in his ears, and Tlotxl’s hand worked on his cock. Ixta’s mind absorbs the mesmerizing messages of masochism like a dried sponge soaking up water. The spellbound Ixta started saying the masochism words aloud. Tlotxl speeded up his hand; he knew that Ixta needed to cum.

One word rang out from the headphones, “CUM”. Tlotxl felt Ixta’s cock shot cum. Ixta’s body shock as he had an orgasm like he’d never have before. His cum shot everywhere, even over Tlotxl. Tlotxl milked Ixta’s cock of every drop of his cum. Ixta’s head fell onto his chest, Tlotxl let go of Ixta’s cock. He watched Ixta as he sat with his head on his chest, soaking up his last orders, the trigger word that would bring all the reprogramming permantly into Ixta’s brain. “WHEN YOU HEAR THE WORDS ‘CUM BOY’ YOU WILL BECOME PERMANTLY OUR SLAVE.” Said the voice. Tlotxl started to untie Ixta.

An hour later, Ixta was found dazed, naked and covered in cum behind the desk in The Addvocatt’s office. With no memory of how or why he was there.

Duke walked into his hotel room from the bathroom, drying himself after his shower. Duke stopped dead, standing not far from him was Tlotxl. Who was wearing some sort of mask over his face, he was holding a spy can in his hand. Before Duke could do, or say anything Tlotxl sprayed the whole contents of the can into Duke’s face. A thin white mist covered Duke’s face. Duke’s eyes rolled up into his head, and he rocked slightly on his feet. Tlotxl stood waiting for the mist to clear. After the mist had go, and he was sure that he would not be effected, Tlotxl pulled off his mask, and through it on the bed. He looked hard at Duke.

“It’s just a simple mind altering drug with an alcohol base, it evaporates quickly leaving only the active ingredients behind. Its absorbed through the skin like juice through a paper towel. The drug will increase suggestibility in anyone who is exposed to it.” Said Tlotxl. He stood looking at Duke’s progressively clean shaven body. Duke had a far away look in his eyes. “I can see that you’re in an ‘Extreme Suggestibility’ state,” Tlotxl said as he pulled open his pants, his cock flopped out. He jerked it a few time to make it hard, he flopped into a chair.

“Now traitor, are there others working for the U.F.H Government Security Order?” Asked Tlotxl. Duke looked at Tlotxl, his eyes had a glazed look. “Not in the lodge. I’m the only one.” Replied Duke, drooling. “Good, now one last question. Who do you report to?” Duke swayed slightly on his feet. “Captain Black of Section 69.” Came the reply. Tlotxl sat for a moment looking at Duke. Tlotxl’s cock was now stuck straight out. “Now before I start working you over I’m going to have a blow-job from you. Suck my dick Traitor.”

Duke fell to his knees between Tlotxl’s legs. Duke looked up at Tlotxl briefly, as he began to bear down on his cock. Shame clearly visible in his eyes, briefly. Duke tried to hide his enthusiasm as he went to work on Tlotxl. Duke nearly swallowed Tlotxl whole with his first thrust, he gagged once on Tlotxl’s hard cock. But Duke didn’t stop until his lips reached the base of Tlotxl’s cock. Duke worked with great eagerness. Tlotxl soon realized that a side effect of the drug was that it was sexual pleasurable for the person infected with the drug to give another guy head. Duke was great at giving head and gave it his best effort. In time Duke was practically choking on Tlotxl’s dick, without warning Tlotxl cum straight down Duke’s throat. Tlotxl pulled out of Duke’s mouth. “Stand up Traitor, hands behind your head.” Duke did as he was told, he had just finished gulping down the last of Tlotxl’s cum. Drips were running down his chin.

Tlotxl picked up a glass container from the table next to the chair he was sitting in, and stood up. Tlotxl moved nearer to Duke. “First, I will milk you, then when we return home, The Foasai Criminal Lodge will remould you,” Tlotxl tells Duke. Tlotxl starts massaging the uncooperative Duke’s manhood. Tlotxl slowly stroked, and then faster and faster until Duke’s whole body quivered uncontrollably, especially his pulsating pecker. As the blood raced to Duke’s hardening dick, poor Duke can no longer contain his excitement. Dribbles of pre-cum spurts out of his piss-slit, an aroused Duke released a sigh of immense pleasure and lust. “Enjoying yourself are you?“Asked Tlotxl, pumping Duke’s cock even harder. “Ahhhhhh ... oooohhhhhh ... " Moaned Duke.”That’s right. My, you are a horny little bastard! It’s time, Cum, boy! Surrender yourself,” Tlotxl insists. Dukes’ erection erupted, and shoots its seed right into the container in Tlotxl’s palm. He squeezes out every last drop of Duke’s cum, an exhausted Duke droops to the floor. Tlotxl put the glass container on the table. He looked down at Duke laying on the floor. “Traitor, do you like what’s just happened to you.”

Duke slowly lifted his head. A look of contentment crossed Duke’s face. His wide eyes were dilated and unblinking, staring directly at Tlotxl. He was spellbound and awestruck. He opened his drooling lips and starts to beg, “M-M-M ... MMMORE! ... mmmilk ... mmme ... s-s-s ... sssome ... MMMORE, ... PLEASE!” Tlotxl gloated, “Feels real good, doesn’t it? You see, my boy, serving your Master can be soooo satisfying! You’re going to like being a Man cow!” On the ground Duke groaned softly, " ... Ahhhhh ... M-A-N ... C-O-W ...your ... s-s-slave ... Oooohh ... ”

Tlotxl revelled in his victory, " ‘I’ve certainly have had a profound influence on you. Wait, till you experience the powers of persuasion of The Foasai Criminal Lodge!” Tlotxl reached down and started fondling Duke’s limp penis it started to becomes erect. Tlotxl kept a firm grip on Dukes’ manhood, sliding his hand up and down Duke’s shaft. Tlotxl aggressively stroked Duke close to his next milking. Duke can’t help being turned-on. With a loud grunt, Duke erupted a second time. His cum landed on the carpet next to him.

“See, it is much, much more gratifying to give your man-gravy to The Foasai Criminal Lodge than waste it on yourselves. Wouldn’t you agree?,” Tlotxl asked the now accommodating Duke. The obedient Duke was obliged to agree, “Ahhhhhh, ... Yes!” Tlotxl nodded. “So, have you learned your lesson?,” Tlotxl inquired. “Yes, ... I will only ... cum when you command it ... or when milked, ... Sir!,” The mind fucked Duke confirmed. bows to his wishes, “My cum ... mind body ... and sole ... is The Foasai Criminal Lodge’s ... Master!”

“Now lick up your mess from the floor, with your tongue! You have at least a couple more extractions in you before we leave,” Tlotxl orders. Duke comply, “Yes, ... Sir!” As Duke licked up his seed that had been spilled onto the floor, Tlotxl licked Dukes’ cum off his fingers. He was thinking about the many loads he was going to extract from Duke before they returned.

Tlotxl found it easy to enter the U.F.H security centre. Captain Black had just come off duty and was on his way to the staff changing rooms. Just as he was about to enter the rooms, when he saw a security officer called Dwayne, leaning against a wall smoking. Black erupted. “What the fuck are you doing? Get that weed out of here. And be in my office 7.30 A.M tomorrow.” Dwayne did not move, he just stayed were he was. Black struck Dwayne across the face. Move, now.” Dwayne wheeled under the blow from Black. For a moment it looked like Dwayne was going to say something, but he just turned away from Black without a word. And walked around the corner.

Dwayne almost walked into Tlotxl, who made heard and seen the whole thing, Tlotxl looked at Dwayne. ‘He was so high on weed that it seemed a shame not to use him for a while.’ Thought Tlotxl. He put his hand over his nose and mouth; in his hand he held a thick piece of cloth. Then Tlotxl gave Dwayne a very quick blast of the same gas, as he had given Duke. Dwayne didn’t stand a change. The small dose of the gas mixed with the weed already in Dwayne’s system. Almost at once, Tlotxl could tell that he was ready. “Listen to me, Dwayne.” Said Tlotxl, he’d read Dwayne’s name tag. “I want you to go to interview room 13, go in, strip naked and pound your cock in your hand to get it, and to keep it hard and erect.” Dwayne just stood there, looking blankly ahead. “On your way there pick up a cup of coffee, and put this in it.” Tlotxl gave Dwayne a tube of white powder this was a powdered form of the gas that Tlotxl had used.

Dwayne took the tube, and slid it into a pocket. “All this will help you fuck up Black you would like that wouldn’t you.” Asked Tlotxl. A smile spread over the drugged Dwayne’s face as he turned and walked away. Tlotxl watch him go. It was a shame that he could not keep Dwayne, but Tlotxl knew that if he took control of too many people all at once questions would by asked. He made a call to some guys he know, who run a gay brothel in the flood zone. They could have Dwayne after he had help with Black’s training. Their training was more violent than Tlotxl’s, but by Midnight tomorrow Dwayne would be another of their cock slut whores. Tlotxl slipped silently into the changing rooms.

Black had his back to the door he did not hear or see Tlotxl quietly enter the room. Black’s cup of coffee was on a bench near him. Tlotxl silently moved forwards and tipped another tube of the white drug into Black’s coffee. Tlotxl stepped back into the shadows, and watched. Black peeled off his Grey suit, white shirt, grey tie, shorts, shoes and socks. He picked up the coffee, and drunk half of it. He put the cup down and stepped into one of the showers and turned on the water. A strange feeling slowly came over Black, his mind seemed to drift. Tlotxl watch from the shadows, waiting for the drug to take full effect. Black had his back to the room, his head was resting on the tiled wall of the shower. Tlotxl walked into the room, and looked at the drugged Black for a moment.

“I was just thinking about how refreshing a shower is, how relaxing. You’re only conscious of breathing in...and out. Notice too how the water stings your eyes ...making you blink...blink more and more ...blink faster and faster now. And the effort you have to make to move...how much easier it is just let go and drift...let go and just drift and relax. Let the water just run over you. Close your eyes now. Close them and just remember how good it feels to just drift...just drift and let the water run over you and carry you deeper and deeper and deeper. You can feel the water running over you, can’t you, just taking you deeper and deeper and deeper.” Black just stood under the shower, with his eyes closed, swaying back forth; his mouth was open a little and his eyes seemed to moving rapidly underneath his lids. “You feel so good now Black, so deeply relaxed. But I’d bet you’d feel even better if you beat yourself off. You’d feel so much more comfortable if you beat that annoying piece of meat in front of you. Go on, beat off now, Black.” Black grabbed his limp dick, and started jerking it. Very soon he was erect and moaning to cum.

“No, you can not cum till I order you to do so.” Said Tlotxl. “Faster boy.” Black’s hand speeded up, his cock looked painfully sore. “You see I put a drug in your coffee that causes people to go into trance. So easily, and quietly. They become deeply, deeply hypnotized.” Tlotxl watched Black beating his cock. “You have done well. Cum now.” Black let out a loud, long cry, and cum. shot after shot of cum flowed from Black’s cock, Black worked his cock till he had no more cum left. “Get out of the shower, slave.” Said Tlotxl. Black let go of his spent cock, and stepped out of the shower. “Look into my eyes, just go deeper, deeper and deeper under my control. Now Black, you can’t move, not a muscle.” Black didn’t answer; he just stood in front of Tlotxl with a blank look on his face. “I’ll take it, that to mean you can’t.” Tlotxl pulled open his pants his dick flopping out of his underwear. He was stiff and rigid and leaking some pre-cum. Black’s head dropped, his eyes locked on Tlotxl’s cock. “Black, you’ve never been so turned have you?”

”No.” Replied Black, his limp cock twitched and slowly started to stiffen again. “You know I’ve hypnotized you, don’t you?” Asked Tlotxl. “Yes.”

“And you much prefer it this way, with me controlling you, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“And my wonderful cock really does turn you on, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You know, I was just going to hypnotize so I could get information from you. But now, I’m thinking that it’ll be so much less suspicious and far better for me—if you just become my cocksucker slave. Of course, you’ll serve only me, not my masters, The Foasai Criminal Lodge. To the outside world I’ll still be just Captain Black. I’m sure you’ll like that?” Asked Tlotxl. ”Yes,” Black said. “Good, now Black get down on your knees and suck my lovely cock. This will be the best blow job you’ve ever given; you’ll crave my cock in your mouth from now on.”

Black got down on my knees and started sucking on Tlotxl’s cock. “Yes, oh yes. My god you’ve got a wonderful mouth action there. You sure you’ve never sucked cock before.” Tlotxl grabbed Black’s head, and pushed his cock all the way down Black’s throat. Black could not answer Tlotxl, his mouth and throat were full of Tlotxl’s wonderful cock.

Tlotxl felt his cock twitch, and start to throb. He pulled his cock out of Black’s mouth, and pointed it at Black’s face. Moments later Tlotxl shot his load all over Black’s face. A look of hurt and longing crossed Black’s face. “Not yet my cock-slave in training. Before you can taste my seed, you must learn what you new roll in life will be when you’re alone with me, apart from your cock sucking duties.” Said Tlotxl. “Now, wipe your hand over your face and collect all of my wonderful cock juice. And then lick it all off your hand.”

Tlotxl watched as Black wiped his face with his hand and then licked it clean of cum. “Now, finish your coffee. And I will teach your all about your new life.” Said Tlotxl. Black picked up his half full coffee cup, and drained it. The last of the drug coffee entered his body. “Now, I want you to go to interview room 13, and wait for me. Drink the coffee you will find there.” Tlotxl told Black. Black walked out of the changing room, completely naked. Tlotxl pick up Black’s empty cup, put it in the bin and followed Black to room 13.

Black entered room 13, and walked over to the table, on which was a lap top and a steaming cup of coffee. Black pick up the coffee and gulped it down in two. The drug entered his body, Black sat down behind the table, and he did not notice the naked Dwayne standing near the back wall. Tlotxl walked into the room, and smiled as he looked around.

Security officer Dwayne stood behind Black, pounding his own cock into his hand, making it hard. Black stared straight head, it was obvious from his pupils that he was still under Tlotxl’s control. Black could dimly feel the cold air of the room on his naked body. Look at the screen, and learn about your new life with me.” Said Tlotxl firmly to Black. Black looked at the lap top placed next to him. Black’s eyes focused on the lap top. An image of flashing lights filled the screen for a few seconds. Black found that he didn’t want to look away. “Watch and learn, my soon to be cock-slave.” Said Tlotxl, warmly. “I know you want to please me don’t you. Well if you listen to me and watch the screen. You will make me proud of you slave.” Black just stared at the spinning image.

Black’s eyes were fixed on the screen. The life training reprogramming programme started running after a few seconds. On the screen, every few seconds an image would flash, of a naked man wearing a rubber hood, being pounded in his arse by Tlotxl. Through the headphones that were on Black head, Black was told that the naked guy in the hood was him, and this was going to be part of his new life. Over and over again Black was told this, as the image flashed by faster, and faster. His brain was now totally open, Black agreed earnest that he would please Tlotxl like this. Then the image changed, the same naked hooded man (Black) was still having his hole fucked. But this time it wasn’t Tlotxl pounding his cock into Black’s hole, but a large built man with a large fat dick. Tlotxl stood too one side, jerking Black’s cock, and holding a glass container. Again Black was told that this too was part of his new life. And once again Black earnestly agreed with what he was told, and saw.

Tlotxl stopped the lap top. “You’ve seen your new life, how it’s time for you to be introduced to another part of it. You’re going to be milked, for part of your new life you will become a MAN-COW.” Tlotxl told Black. “Now, stand and walk over to me. Clasp your hands behind your head.” Black got to his feet hands clasped behind his head; and went and stood before Tlotxl. As soon as he was standing before Tlotxl, Black found that he could not move a muscle. Tlotxl placed a rubber hood over Black’s head; Black could not see a thing. “Officer Dwayne here is going to help with your first Milking” Said Tlotxl. Dwayne was still jerking his cock too keep it hard, he walked over and stood behind Black. “Let’s waste no more time.” Said Tlotxl. Black felt Dwayne’s large cock press against his virgin chute.

“Now, why done you just relax, and open that virgin hole of yours, so that you can be entered.” Black didn’t even protest, he felt his muscles relax and his ass-hole open wide. In one thrust Dwayne entered Black. Inside the rubber hood Black let out a gasp, as Dwayne entered his virgin arse. Dwayne pick up pace as he pumped his cock into Black. Black gasped again, he had never been fucked in his arse before. And it hurt like hell. Tlotxl turned to Black. “Can you feel the pain as your fuck? Well when ever I or another guy fucks you, you will always feel this pain. You love this pain when you’re fucked.”Black’s mind soaked up what he had been told. Tlotxl took Black’s cock in his hand and started to jerk him off. Black moaned loudly under the two-sided assault he was getting; his cock grow erect and hard.

All Black’s mind cared about was the hand jerking his cock, and the large hard cock ripping open his virgin arse. Intense waves of pleasure run through Black’s body. Lemaitre pumping his cock got faster, and faster, as did Dwayne’s thrusts. Black could feel that he was near to Cumming. “Give into the pleasure, shot your hot Jism.” Said Tlotxl to Black, he was holding a glass container under Black’s cock. A wave of intense pleasure over took Black, and he finally gave into the pleasure, and shot what felt like gallons of his juices into the container Tlotxl was holding. “Good boy, I intend to ‘Milk’ you till you are dry when you start you new life, I have many toys and men that will screw you, so your cock stays primed. I anticipate the first full ‘Milking’ will take many hours to totally drain you.” Said Tlotxl, he let go of Black’s cock.

Two guys had entered the room, Tlotxl looked at them. Both men were completely hairless and were wearing tight rubber suits. “Are, I’m afraid Officer Dwayne is not finished yet. However the drug is wearing off, you’ll have to train him your self.” While Tlotxl had been speaking, Dwayne was still pounding Black’s arse. “CUM NOW” Was all Tlotxl said. Dwayne let out a wild cry, and filled Black with his cum. Dwayne shot so much cum that it leaked out of Black’s arse. Dwayne cried out one final time, pulled out of Black and clasped onto the floor, out cold. “You can take him now he is yours to do with as you please.”

The two men picked up Dwayne, and carried him out of the room, closing the door behind them. With out another word Tlotxl turned back to Black. “Now boy, you had done well. Its time for you to become my cock-sucker slave. Now on your knees, serve my cock and take my cum. And become mine. Forever craving my cum. Willing to serve only me” Said Tlotxl. Black fell to his knees opened Tlotxl’s pants, pulled out his cock and started slurping and sucking it. Soon, Black’s training would be complete and Tlotxl would have a new life long cock-sucker slave and man cow.

Dwayne had been carried out, and tightly bound and gagged, still naked. He was thrown into a van and driven away. Sometime later the van stopped by a building deep in the flood zone. The two men dressed in tight rubber got out and went to the back of the van. The two men carried the bound and gagged Dwayne into the building by which they had parked.

In the buildings basement the crate was opened, and Pasquale was taken out. The light bounced off his now shaven head. Dwayne was thrust face down on a bed. A large dildo was thrust into its place, in Dwayne’s arse, soon as the dildo was in place, Dwayne’s ass snapped shut around its base. The dildo became firmly lodged in Dwayne’s ass. The gag was removed from Dwayne’s mouth, and a cock gag was thrust into his mouth in its place.

The dildo began to vibrate, Dwayne let out muffled cries. The dildo felt like it was virtually screwing it’s self into his ass. His dick stiffened, but nothing happened. He let out more muffled cries. The two men strapped Dwayne to the bed they placed headphones onto Dwayne’s head. And left the basement, turning the light off as they went. Dwayne was left along, with only the vibrating dildo up his arse, and the training programme playing over and over again into his head.

TO BE CONTINUED: