The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sleep Deep and Obey

Kelly had been so busy. It was wonderful to be busy but, no downtime often left her with little time for herself and if she was honest with herself she needed that time, to gather her thoughts and just relax. She had been having fun, work then a birthday party then an arranged cinema visit. Her parents had asked her to come over. It was such a busy time. She hadn’t had time to check her mail very often at all.

As she sat with 5 minutes before she had a quick bath and then went to bed she realised it had been days since she logged into the forums. She said forums and silently smiled to herself. They where forums but for a specific purpose. She had been a submissive since she could remember but found it hard in life to indulge as much as she would have liked. She made the point to herself yet again, when she met an attractive guy (usually an authoritative figure when she really thought about it) how can you say... do you like to dominate in a relationship? Nope wasn’t going to happen. So she went to her “forums”. Special parts of the Internet where you could be who you wanted to be. It started as a submissive fetish after she was spanked by an early boyfriend. Then turned into a deeper emotional need after she dated a co-worker who just happened to be her direct manager, he liked to be more than just in charge at work. She had even met a few people from the sites, she didn’t gel the majority of time and sometimes she felt wrong afterwards, as in they gave her the idea that this was just a fantasy exercise for them which wasn’t what she wanted.

Every now and then she struck gold. That’s how she found her fetish. Sure she loved being dominated. Enjoyed restraints and being spanked. Sometimes liked being humiliated, but it was on a boring day when she was a few years younger that she came across mind control, hypnosis, trance... Kelly let out a sigh. She wished she could be taken now.

It wasn’t a normal fetish sure, but it was as addictive as all the others. The relaxation alone would be enough, but the control, trust and romanticism of the whole thing. She yearned for it after her first story. She quickly found mcstories another site she liked to visit and she had ended her nights a few times with her eyes on the screen reading the words, wishing they where for her.

She was starting to day dream. She checked herself, she only had 5 minutes. Sher logged into her account and checked her messages quickly. She deleted the names she knew would be of no interest. Bigcock11, delete. DoAsISay, Delete. Sleepdeepobey.. not delete, that’s a good name. She had about 30 emails to check, that was the beauty of being a genuine female on these sites, especially if you put up a picture of yourself and even verify. The messages they keep coming. She opened the email. It read simply...

Hey Kelly,

I’m aware you enjoy the type of stories I like to tell. I’d enjoy talking about your fetish sometime. But for now, I wrote you something. Don’t read it unless you want to. An I know what your thinking, yes it’s exactly what you think it is....

Proceed with caution.

Then it was blank for the rest of the page. But the scroll bar showed her it was larger than that simple message. She knew exactly what was meant, he was the spider and she was in his web. The question was should she read anymore, she was quite suggestible. An also she knew, she really didn’t have time. But the name, sleepdeepobey. It made her feel light-headed just reading it.S he did so enjoy being drawn in. “maybe just a little” she said out loud and her hand moved over to the mouse and began scrolling.

Good girl, I knew you would carry on for me. This is important, because it shows me you want, exactly what I want. Secondly it means your ready for what I’m going to type. So if you’re not comfortable now, go get comfortable. I don’t mind if you read this at your computer, on your phone, on a tablet or even print it out the old-fashioned way. As long as you pay complete attention as you do.

Good your now comfortable and your here with me, first off simply let my words flow over you and relax for me. Its been a long day. You’ve started relaxing already, you know how this works, you have missed this. The stories you read have helped you want more, need more and now you have more. Think less and obey. Breathe in, relax, breathe out, tension. Good girl. Now I want you to relax more for me. I’m going to tell you what to do and your simply going to do it. You can stop at any point if that is your wish. But you will not stop, you will carry on because that is my wish. What I want and what you want are going to be the same, so keep reading, it’ll be easy to scroll down, to move your eyes and adjust the messages so you can read each and every one. No matter how heavy your eyes get, how relaxed your muscles get. You can be anywhere you like, yet your eyes and your mind are right here, with these words. continue...

Picture yourself laying down on a sofa, that’s best, let your body relax into the curves on the cushions and let yourself rest down on them.

You can see yourself doing this, it’s very easy for most people to do, but you have a great imagination, so you can do this better than most. You can almost see what I describe before I describe it, like it has always been inside your mind. Maybe it has, the subconscious is so strong, so much more powerful than the conscious mind, it has had years and years to prepare situations and items for you to use in this state. Your subconscious has always wanted this and as your finding out every time you read a word by me, you do want this.

See that sofa and see yourself laying upon it. Next to this sofa I have placed a candle, it’s a deep blue candle and its going to help you relax. So watch it as I light it for you. Look into the flame, as it glows. See the light flicker back and forth. Breathe in obedience and breathe out all the tension. As the flame moves slowly, back and forth, drawing you in. Making you small, becoming everything you can see.

The candle is a special incense candle just for you. As the flames moves back and forth it captures attention completely. As the candle moves back and forth it captures you. Let it capture you, it’s what you want after all. An as it burns see the incense move upwards a deep blue fog flowing from the candle.

As you watch the candle feel that blue fog move around the room. Let it keep going as you watch the candle, slowly back and forth. Breathing deeper and deeper as you simply think less and obey. let that fog fill the room as you watch the candles light grow brighter and the fog make everything else far away. Just the light, the fog and my words guiding you, deeper and deeper.

Now that fog is everywhere its going to help you. Feel it against your legs. You hadn’t noticed before but you do now, you’re so heavy, the fog has made it so everything is heavy. Everything is cloudy and has a deep blue hue. Your legs are almost being stroked by the fog. Made relaxed and easy, its like the fog has turned off your muscles.

Relaxed.

Now feel that fog around your waist and stomach, its making you heavy all over, relaxing and massaging you. Beginning to feel it on your body like a blanket laying over you, helping you relax further, helping your muscles let go. Moving over your chest you can see the fog move back and forth with every breath, helping you breathe deeper each time. Moving upwards over your shoulders and neck and even over your jaw. Now you realise your actually breathing in the fog, you can feel it moving round you and into you, pushing aside all the tension, inside and out. But best of all you can feel it moving over your mind and around your head. Everywhere that is touched, becomes heavy and relaxed. Docile, obedient. Everywhere this fog touches becomes exactly what you have always wanted. Relax, obey.

Think less and obey more.

Good girl, now your just watching the flame and feeling the fog. Do something special for me take a big hit of fog, breathe it in take a deep long drag of the air your breathing. As you do so feel your mind drift away and feel pleasure flow over your body.

She was lost now, the breathing in had her. The pull of the fog that she had given herself to had relaxed her body at first but now. After obeying the simplest of instructions, to simply breathe. She felt her mind give in, relax like a door had opened letting the words a direct line to her very soul. It felt so good and as she breathed this magic out, her eyes focused once more on the email.

That’s right, following along. Read every word and breathe deeper and deeper as you do. Mind empty and relaxed. I’m going to take you down now into your special room. First I want you to picture a staircase leading upwards from this room, its behind the sofa, you can see it now. Covered in your special fog. in a moment your going to walk up these stairs with me, growing heavier and heavier as you do and we are going to count them, together as we go. Each step up is going to open your subconscious more and more till your totally open. Each step we will take together. I know your heavy so follow the fog and let it guide you.

Inside her mind she could see the staircase so clearly and it was within reach, as the words flowed over her. She knew that the fog would push her and help her. Relax her and teach her. Help her to her special place. She was already standing at the first step now, the fog had taken over. All she needed to do was follow.

1

Simply obey and feel that first step beneath your feet.

Think less and obey more

2

Helpless and obedient

breathing in your fog and letting it guide you upwards

3

the subconscious part of you deep inside, warm and happy to relax

your conscious mind simply sleeping as the fog wraps it in a warm embrace

4

obey these words as you step

easier and easier, deeper and deeper

5

give into the feeling

obey

relax

6

heavy

weak

obedient

7

No Think

Just obey

8

You obey

You obey

9

You always obey

You always obey

an the last step will help your subconscious take over completely and give yourself to me

10

Good girl

Good slave, you have done well. An the fog is holding you in place. As you know warm air rises so more fog is in this room than the one below. Which is prefect as right now you can take a big hit.

As she breathed in her eyes closed briefly with pleasure of simply obeying. Without a single thought in her head, the words took over. She exhaled the air and felt the rush of the fog as it entered her deepest mind.

Now slave, follow my words to your new place. As you walk forward you can see it just behind that wall, as you go round its just a million cushions on the floor you to lay on. But wait before you go down onto them. Look at the wall. As you do so you can see that collar on a chain. That’s right put that round your neck, feel the leather against your skin. Feel the weight of the chain. It has plenty of give, but once you put it round your neck you can simply lay down and you are so heavy. Its perfect just touch the two ends. That’s right, it fits perfectly..

She could see the collar dangling down on the left wall, it was a pretty black thing, simple but elegant. She reached for it and felt it heavy. Just like her. It hung from the wall on a coil, allowing plenty of give in the chain. But strong and sturdy. She reached out as commanded. Placed the collar at her neck and felt it seal without a thought. Then just like magic her legs went and she found herself laying on the wonderful, soft and wonderful cushions.

Perfect you look perfect now. Let yourself get comfortable in your cushions and watch the wall. That’s right you can see the wall now and on it a big screen. As that screen comes on you can see your special spiral. Round and round it goes. Slowly then faster, then slow then it almost doesn’t move. But as it spins it draws the last parts of your mind within. Good girl. Read the words in the spiral.

I need to obey.

I want to obey.

I obey You

Read the words again slave, they help you, they control you. They change you into your true self.

I need to obey

I want to obey

I obey your words

Relax

Obey

Good girl and feel them moving inside your subconscious with the fog. You do obey me. You always have and always will. You knew from the minute you saw my name. Keep watching. In a minute I’m going to give you some words and your going to be powerless to them

Sleep Deep Obey

Sleep Deep Obey

Helpless

Sleep Deep Obey

Powerless

Sleep Deep Obey

Enslaved

Sleep Deep Obey

Addicted to my hypnosis

Sleep Deep Obey

Relaxed

Sleep Deep Obey

You need these words, you need my messages. You need to please me. Your going to repeat this for me so...

Sleep Deep Obey

I need these words

Sleep Deep Obey

I need your messages

Sleep Deep Obey

I need to please you.

She read aloud as she was instructed. She did need these words, she did need the messages. She needed to please to get the messages. Again and again with the spiral spinning all the time. Round and round it went, deeper and deeper she went.

Sleep Deep Obey

I need these words

Sleep Deep Obey

I need your messages

Sleep Deep Obey

I need to please you.

Trapped and helpless

Sleep Deep Obey

I need these words

Sleep Deep Obey

I need your messages

Sleep Deep Obey

I need to please you.

Good girl, you will obey completely. You can read this as many times as you like. Every time helping your subconscious want and need. But you are already craving more. You want to hear me say these words as well as read them. You want to please. You want to obey. You are a slave.

Just relax now. Watch the spiral for a moment. Let the changes you have accepted become total

Sleep Deep Obey

Don’t think, just obey.

Sleep Deep Obey

You are new and complete

Sleep Deep Obey

Good slave

Perfect you have done so well. I’m going to help you wake now. Help you come up and beg for more. Allow you to show me how you are the best hypnoslut I could ever want. When you do we will begin your training properly.

Good girl

Head to your stairs. I’m going to count down as you go down your stairs. When you reach the bottom I’m going to turn on the light and wake you up. You conscious mind will come back, but your subconscious mind has changed into a perfect hypnotised slave. So you can always come back here easily.

Simply obey and please. The more you want the more you will get.

10

walking down your steps feeling that deep need inside you

9

the fog seems to be lifting so slowly, but you miss its heavy presence already

8

feels so good to relax

7

you want to please you would stay here forever if you could

6

your minds waking slowly, body feeling so good

5

your body is returning to you

4

you can feel your arms and legs, your chest and neck

3

your focus is coming back now.

2

feeling so good so obedient

1

WAKE

* * *

She blinked, twice. That word had brought her out of that wonderful place. She wanted to go back in. She needed to go back in. But she was awake now. If she had been talking, she would have slipped back in at the first word, but no she was reading. She wasn’t done though.

Now we have enjoyed our time together, you can know you can read this mail as much as you want. The more the better. But nothing tastes like the real thing I’ve heard. So you should get in touch so we can take you under and you can shut your eyes and give into that wonderful feeling when you sleep deep and obey. But in the meantime. I think some appreciation is in order. Today I have a big thing for sexy ass’s. Why don’t you think less and obey with a picture of your ass to please me. The sexier, the better.

Good girl, Good Hypnoslut.

That was it. The end of the mail. She sat still. Not even thinking for a while. She wasn’t doing that, not for an email. She reached for her phone. 15 missed calls. She was late. An hour had passed, how many times had she read that email. Then she realised how wet her panties where. “shit” she said out loud. Quickly running for the bathroom. She ran a bath and shrugged out of her panties, they were soaked. She did feel very horny, maybe she had time to play. She caught herself in the mirror, she had a very sultry look in her eyes today even if she did say so herself. Then she caught it, just a glimpse. The top of her ass. She took a step forward distancing herself and caught the whole thing in the mirror. It was tempting. If she where a guy, she knew it would please. Without a thought, her phone already in her hand, she glanced back at the mirror and took the photo. It was clear, simple. Her looking at the camera, in the mirror it showed her lips and her ass along with the shape of her back. She looked at it. She tried to think about it. But she gave up. It looked good and she did want to talk again. she sent a simple message.

Message me please.

Yours

Along with ithe message she included an attachment of her ass. She smiled, it was like a weight had been lifted. She felt incredible and got into the bath..... Sadly she had forgotten she was meant to be out as she slid her hands between her legs and laid her head back enjoying the warmth and the wetness.