The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sleeper Training

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control and some Homosexual Sex. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Keywords: [MC MM NC hypno mindcontrol hypnosis M/C M/M]
* * *

The time is 5:00am in the morning and the trains ready to leave the station. A non stop express that will arrive in London, in just under three hours time. Given this time of day is unpopular for travel, the train is mostly empty with just a scattering of passengers.

The passengers aboard the train are an unusual mixture. Some tourists, allot of students and a scattering of business men. Most are youngish. Not very surprising given that this is a cheap train running at an unpopular time. Only people who need to save cash, and can stand the early hour have caught it.

Opposite me sits a woman in her early twenties. She has long blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. Its hard to concentrate in the presence of such a beauty. ‘Perhaps I will get the courage to engage her in conversation?, could she still be a student?’.

I kick myself, a woman like that is sure to have a long term boyfriend. The pick of the bunch always do. She is settling down and starting to read a magazine, showing no signs of being interested in me.

The train starts to move, and as it pulls away from the platform the conductors voice comes over the tannoy system.

“Welcome to the new, West Coast service from Manchester to London. We will arrive...".

His voice drones on. I lose interest in it and instead stare down the carriage.

A mist is decending from the ceiling.

I reach for my handkerchief, and quickly place it over my nose and mouth. The mist decends extremely quickly, in under a second its all around us.

looking around, I’m surprised to see no one else has reacted to this strange event. Surely this is caused by a fire?, or some other major malfunction?.

An almost inaudible sigh comes from the young lady opposite, and she drops her magazine.

She appears to be frozen and is staring blankly into space. After quickly glancing around the carriage,it is obvious everyone is in the same condition. No one is moving a muscle, except for me!.

Only now, do I realise the conductor is still speaking via the tannoy.

“You will all obey! If you are aged between Fourteen and Thirty, stand up now!".

The young lady opposite stands up suddenly, as do a good proportion of the people in the carriage.

I’m in shock, this cannot be happening! Its all so unbelievable!.

Suddenly I notice that in standing up, the young lady knocked my hand away from my face. I’m no longer protected by my handkerchief!.

Most of the mist has vanished, but I have just inhaled some of what remains. A strange pungent smell fills my nostrils...its hard very hard to concentrate now...

Everything goes blurred, and my body is standing up against my will. It is as if I am now trapped inside a dream.

“All people aged between Fourteen and Thirty make your way to the back passenger carriage.".

Everyone who is standing, is sleep-walking slowly from their seats and down the aisle towards the rear of the train.

Powerless to prevent myself from doing the same, my body obeys the command and complies with the order.

* * *

[A few moments later, in the rear passenger carriage]

Three conductors are present wearing breathing masks in the rear carriage.

Each is directing an individual to a seat. I must have been so ordered as I find myself sitting down opposite to the young lady and next to a teenaged boy who probably is no more than Sixteen years old.

Once everyone is seated the tannoy booms again.

“You will all obey. Anyone who is travelling with any relatives, or friends who arn’t in the rear carriage, stand up and return to your previous seat in the train. “.

I remain seated, both the teenaged lad and the lady also remain in their seats. Some others rise and make their way down the isle, back to the main body of the train.

After they are gone the speaker issues yet another command.

“Anyone who is being met at the destination by anyone they couldn’t explain their absence too, return to your previous seats.".

I stand up.

With my mind so fogged its takes a moment to realise why I reacted to this command.

Just before I got on the train I phoned Michael, the old school friend I’m visiting London to see, to confirm my pick-up time. My parents had also taken me to the station. There would be no easy way to explain away my absence. Both the teenaged boy and the young lady remain seated.

As I enter the aisle, I feel a hand placed on my shoulder and hear a voice by the side of me.

“Not you, wait.". says a guard into my ear.

The others leaving, exit the carriage. This leaves me and only eight other passengers in the rear carriage.

We are joined by another one of the guards.

“What is it Simon?". He asks the first guard.

“I want this one.". The guard called Simon replies.

“Your mad Simon! we already have three guys for you. This lad will be yours tonight.". He says pointing to the teenage boy who was previously sat next me.

“I know this man here will be missed.". Snaps Simon, indicating me with a wave of a finger. “I don’t want him for the market to sell, or for this evening. I want to use him now!.".

“You gays are all the same.". The second guard mutters. “Ok, do it in the guard wagon.".

Simon leads me back towards the guards wagon, pulling me along like a dog on a leash.

* * *

[In the Guards Wagon]

Once inside the guards wagon, Simon grabs me roughly by the shoulders.

“You are rather cute for a guy in his twenties, also not as deeply under as the others.". he says.

I am petrified. I know I cannot resist the commands he is giving me, and my mind is not so fogged that I cannot work out what the next commands may be.

“I like you boy, so start undressing slowly. Begin by unbuttoning your jeans.".

Naturally I obey. All resistance is futile, the gas must have completely hypnotized me. The next few seconds become a blur in my mind as I remove all of my clothes in response to his orders.

“Bend over, and hold open your buttocks.".

Like a zombie my body complies with the order. Now I can feel a tongue probing my anal passage.

The voice of Simon, says. “Hmmm a virgin, or a straight guy. Either way your ass is virgin.".

The cold sting of gel brings me partially to my senses, as does the force Simon uses to ram his penis up my backside. My mind is still too fogged to command my body to resist.

As he rocks back and forth inside me, the rhythmic pain burns into my conscious mind and the hypnotizing fog seems to strengthen its grip. It starts to dull some of the pain cause by the anal intercourse.

After what seems an eternity, Simon cums inside me. The red hot sperm spurts up deep within me. Then, suddenly the sensation is gone. Simon has extracted himself.

“Stand upright and clean yourself with this towel.". comes the instruction.

The fog returns with its full controlling force onto my mind, I realise that I am cleaning myself and getting dressed, but this becomes just one quick blur of activity to me and I don’t take any notice of the details.

finally, I comprehend that I’ve redressed and am standing at attention before Simon.

“Not bad boy, nice and tight.". Simon purrs. “Now boy return to the seat you originally sat in.".

Obeying without question, I turn and make for the rest of the train.

In the back passenger cabin, lights are strobing and each subject is sat wearing a set of head phones. Every now and then, a conductor gives each person a sniff from a gas canister. All seem to be in a very deep trance.

But I walk straight past them, into the rest of the train as I have been ordered to do.

* * *

[In the Other Carriages]

The tannoy in the other carriages is saying the same message over, and over again.

“You are all obeying. If you are sat down, you will forget everything since you got onto the train and then fall asleep. If you are standing, you will return to your seat...".

I am able to notice that everyone seems fast asleep.

“...All those asleep between the ages of fourteen and thirty will always try to use this train to travel to, and from London. You will try to travel only with people between those ages, and ensure your absence after the journey will not raise suspicion. Everyone will recommend this train to friends in that age range. You will all obey these commands after leaving the train, but not consciously recall them.".

Somehow my body reaches my previous seat, and find myself sitting down on it.

The message repeats over the tannoy, and I begin to feel very drowsy...

With a slight hissing sound, another wave of mist decends into the cabin and I secume to unconsciousness...

* * *

[Several Hours Later]

“Ding Dong. We are now at our destination.". booms the tannoy system.

Opening my eyes, I realise I must have dozed off. From the look of the people around me they did the same. This is very unusual, Normally I can never sleep on a train.

I check my watch, we are on time so I gather my things and make for the exit.

Its puzzling why there are some bags and coats scattered around the train, that don’t seem to belong to anyone. The railway now never tidy the trains, they must have been on the train before we all boarded it. It can be the only explanation.

Michael is waiting for me, towards the end of the platform.

“Interesting trip?". He asks.

“Nope.". I reply. “But relaxing, I slept the entire journey.".

Michael laughs, and then whispers into my ear. “Obviously you were in the wrong carriage, look at the stunner who has just got out of the rear carriage.".

Turning, I see a group of eight people in their teens or early twenties, being escorted by three conductors out of the rear carriage. They are making towards a mini bus at the end of the platform.

For some reason two of the people seem familiar, a teenage lad and a really stunning young woman.

“looks like she is attached, or with her brother.". I say before we start walking towards the exit.

For some unknown reason I have a strong desire to start talking about the train. “Michael its rare for me to be able to sleep on a train, but I managed it on this one. This is a great train, you should use it when travelling to Manchester.".

Michael just nods in reply.

You know?, as I walked away with Michael. I could swear one of the conductors winked at me....

[End.]