The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slut TV

Chapter Two: First Night Over

Olivia woke up when the door opened.

Panicked, she took stock. Apparently she had fallen asleep while watching her employer’s porno. Apparently—and this was weird—she had fallen asleep with one hand tucked underneath her jeans, just above a pussy that still felt rather wet and moist.

Apparently she hadn’t checked on the Kid all night.

Strangely enough, the TV was off. Olivia didn’t remember doing that at all.

Mr. Drummond walked inside the family room just after Olivia snapped up and checked her watch. It was still only 10:30.

“We’re back early,” Mr. Drummond said, finding her. If he noticed anything wrong, he didn’t say anything. “The missus missed the baby. How is he, by the way?”

“I haven’t heard a thing all night,” Olivia said, which was completely truthful. How could she have fallen asleep?? The baby had no doubt choked to death on a pacifier. She was horrible... sexy... stupid... wait, what was that?

“Here he is!” Mrs. Drummond said, coming inside. She cradled her baby, who looked up with fond, doe-like eyes.

Olivia breathed out.

* * *

She walked home slowly. Conscious first of a distinctly wet feeling between her legs. Also conscious of the two hundred dollars Mr. Drummond had pressed on her. That was a lot of money.

Slut Television played on repeat, behind her head. It had been professionally done, with spectacular special effects. The growing boobs—her own felt so warm—had hardly looked computer-made at all. The juicy jets of milk and boy-cum had been equally impressive. A lot of money had gone into that production. And how had they conveyed Tim’s thoughts so well?

Tim had been a hottie. Olivia squeezed her legs together.

Mr. Drummond had asked her to babysit again, next week. All of a sudden, she couldn’t wait.