The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Smoke Web

-1-

Another Friday evening rolled around and yet again Anita found herself on the prowl. The life she led was of a predatory nature, but she was merely a product of her environment. On her own since 15 she had taken to prositution in the extremely poor areas of San Jose, Costa Rica. Blessed with stunning proportions on her 5′6″ frame she’d used every tool she had

available to swindle and work her way along through life. Shoulder length straight blonde hair and dazzling green eyes rounded out the package. Her work she considered to be truly off

putting until she was finally able to scheme a real solution to her constant financial grind. It happened just in passing one night but it truly forever changed her destiny.

Anita had been competing for the affections of what appeared to be a wealthy white businessman with a fellow working girl. For a full hour they both attempted to steal the affections of the man and to seduce a night’s pay from him. Anita had to relieve herself and came back to find the man’s mood and demeanor extremely changed. Gone was the stone faced gringo that was present only minutes before. He was glassy eyed, his jaw was slack and he acted as if he was a marionette on her rival’s strings. The girl leaned into the businessman and told him, “wait here for a second while she grabbed her things.”

Anita was willing to admit defeat on this client but needed to know what had happened in a matter of minutes to the man who was once equally taken with both of them. She followed the girl to the bar; determined to pry an answer out of her. The rival turned to Anita and said one word, then brushed by her back to take the man by the hand to his hotel room. The secret, and answer to all of her problems from that day forward was, Scopolamine.

Anita went home that night and began researching immediately. It turned out that Scopolamine was a naturally growing drug typically found in Columbia. The drug had actual viable uses at low doses, but at high doses it truly could be used as a powerful tool on a victim. It had effects that could be considered hypnotic on whoever it was given to. The victim would essentially be putty in the hands of someone. They would be able to function completely but would be extremely suggestible to any whim of their seducer. Proof of the usefulness in her line of work was found when Anita discovered an article about “breast thieves” in Columbia. A group of girls would coat their breasts with the drug, lure victims to lick and then the men would seemingly lose all willpower and willingly give up bank codes. The girls would then hold the men as drug induced hostages and drain their finances before releasing them with basically no memory of their time spent.

The possibilities alone made Anita’s head spin. The idea of being able to take advantage of men who had abused and exploited her for years was intoxicatingly empowering. Thinking of having a drugged male pet sit idly by while she milked all of his money made her pussy tingle. The amount of wealth she’d be able to reap from this scheme would totally change her lifestyle. She masturbated furiously that night at the thought of leaving men completely dazed and confused while she put their money to good use. The guys would finally have the table turned on them and learn what true mongering was all about.

-2-

One Year Later

Anita had become a true savant at her craft. Once she had secured a line to a consistent Scopolamine connection, she felt literally unstoppable. The need to work every day for multiple hours, through numerous clients was gone. All she needed now was one solid victim and only occasionally since each interaction was literally hundreds of times more lucrative than a single sex act

used to be. This allowed her the time to do reconnaissance on victims to make sure that she ensnared the perfect one to maximize each score.

It’s not that there hadn’t been hiccups along the way. 2 victims had to be abandoned in the streets because the dose that she had given them was too large and had turned them basically schizophrenic as opposed to pliable and mentally useless. By now though, she had dosages down to a T and could keep men fogged for days on end while she raided their finances. She’d then leave them on the streets somewhere with instructions to “wait here for her” while she slipped away in the crowd never to be seen again. There was a good chance that if the men even saw her afterward they’d only have a faint recollection of an acquaintance and not be able to piece together the previous day’s events that left them in financial ruin.

Today she had decided to set up shop at a hotel’s convention center. There was an international technology show in town and she had a special victim in mind. It turned out that Eric Johnston would be speaking at the show having just sold his database research firm for almost one hundred million dollars. Luckily for Anita all this information was readily available in a small newspaper blurb she had read that morning while starting her day with a coffee and cigarette. Sometimes she felt as if the paper was willing to put out “Wanted” posters on financially viable candidates for her “services.” There was even a 1 inch by 1 inch picture of the man in question, life had simply become too easy she felt.

-3-----

The bar

She sat down at the hotel bar to have a drink and formulate a plan. Maybe it’d be as easy as just making eyes at Eric and getting him to start up a conversation. Surely he’d lower his guard enough to have a dose slipped into his drink and the game would begin. First she would have to find her victim though, possibly slip in for his keynote speech and pose as a local reporter, now the possible complexities began to give her pause. There’d be no way to drug Eric incognito while at his speech, no , she’d surely have to find him alone somehow. All the worrying began to stress her out. Anita pulled out a cigarette, lit it and dragged greedily on the filter. She leaned her head back and exhaled a long slow cloud in the air while her head spun with the task at hand. She leveled her eyes at the patrons surrounding the bar and was shocked to find just the man she was looking for, staring intently at her. Maybe her luck was looking up after all. She drank her drink slowly and pretended to watch a soccer game on TV. All the while she smoked in the most sophisticated and alluring manner she knew how. She repeatedly shot sideways glances across the bar and it seemed that Eric’s eyes never left her. She adjusted her revealing top and left her hand rested on her breast just a bit “too long” while looking over and surprisingly Eric was not looking at her this time. She stood up, turned her back to him and pretended to pick something up, turning back to the bar she saw that he was not looking yet again. Frustrated, she took one long last drag of her cigarette and extinguished it, as she exhaled she glanced through the blue gray smoke as it dissipated in front of her and surprisingly, this time, Eric was again looking intently.

The light bulb hit immediately for Anita. She’d become so adept at finding cracks in men’s facades that it took her little time to develop a very real feeling of their turn-on’s. This one was odd yet so obvious. Eric was enamored with her smoking. Anita again felt that familiar tingle between her legs as she quickly crafted a plan to exploit his weakness. Her plan was to get him to a side table with some privacy, get him completely turned on and off balance with her smoking, hit him with her dose of Scopolamine and then get him up to his room for further instruction and tempered control.

As if on schedule a new drink appeared in front of her. The bartender motioned that it was from Eric and she raised her glass to him in the customary cheers form. He took this as his opening with a beautiful woman and began to make his way around the bar to where Anita was seated. She took a deep breath, ran through her plan again in her head and prepared to begin her evil seduction of the wealthy foreigner. Eric thought it was his lucky afternoon, but little did he know that he was willingly walking headfirst into the tightest spider web a man could possibly find himself in. The beauty across the bar batted her eyelashes as he approached, flashed her biggest wolf’s grin smile and prepared to unleash her trap.

“How’re you doing this evening, I’m Eric.”

“Anita, and just fine so far, I have high hopes for this evening.”

“Do you now?” Eric flashed his confident smile completely amazed at the tone of her answer, “I have the same hopes. I’ve been in this city for two days and haven’t had a moment of fun it feels like. It’s been all work, work, work. Are you local? What should a guy do for fun around here?”

Anita replied, “I have a few ideas. Maybe we could find something together? You said you were here for work, yes? Why don’t we sit over there and you can tell me about it. I have a feeling your job is extremely interesting.”

Eric raised his hand with a “right this way gesture” as they moved to a small side table. Anita glanced around and realized it would be secluded, candle lit, basically ideal. The table sunken in from the rest of the bar and quite shaded from the rest of the people at the bar’s edge. The smile at the edge of her lips curled up just a bit higher as she realized he was thinking on the perfect level and setting himself up in the perfect position for her to strike. Eric could not believe his good fortune. He had indeed been working almost nonstop since arriving. He’d sent countless faxes back to New York finalizing the sale of his company. He’d given two

speeches a day to the most boring crowds about what he considered a boring topic. The love for his company had gone a long time ago, but the money was fantastic and he maximized the value before the sale. Here he was now though, getting some face time with the hottest girl he’d seen in the country so far. Apparently she was totally into him since he was able to move in so quickly on her. Everything was flowing just perfectly for him, he simply could not wait to figure out a way to get her back to his room for playtime. The body on this girl and her stunning eyes simply had him intoxicated. Eric Johnston could not believe the final brushstroke on his picture perfect find. This perfect little beauty smoked, and did it just perfectly. Smoking had been a hidden vice of Eric’s for a long time. He forced himself to quit several years ago because he was tired of feeling like a social pariah. He truly missed it but not the smell on his clothes nor the awkward “you smell like smoke” conversations after his beloved smoke break. Here was a stunning young twenty something that smoked with no guilt of her addiction. The bad girl image stuck in Eric’s mind like a dart. It hit something very hard for him deep inside. He loved an unapologetic girl that truly enjoyed smoking, in a way, despite all that he had; he was envious of the personal strength she showed while doing it.

Anita, with everything falling into place felt that she needed to ply Eric with a bit more alcohol while getting his defenses even lower. He was obviously already smitten with her, as countless men before him had been. She was a master of her craft though, and knew just the perfect cocktail it too set a man up for his big fall. She asked him if he’d like to do a shot and Eric, always quick to take a stab at wit replied, “When in Rome, Tequila please.” The shots arrived and they did a quick toast to “newfound friendship,” Eric downed his quickly while Anita faked it swiftly. She took the shot in her mouth and then pretended to chase it with her drink but merely spit it back in the glass. She was on the job and did not want excess alcohol to get in the way of her work.

She asked, “So you said you’ve been working down here? What is it that you do again?” She knew that a man was all too willing to ramble about himself. She’d pretend to listen while he babbled about his company and all the while she’d be timing the alcohol’s effect on him.

“Well, I had a database research company that I just sold. There’s a tech convention down here this week and I was invited down to speak on the evolving nature of database usage in our current technological age. Did you know that almost every product you buy has at the very least a hundreds of thousands dollars put into its marketing? No? Well companies want to know just how effective that marketing is on their consumer base and that is where we come in. We track consumer influenced purchase power over separate quarters. “

He may as well have been singing Henry the 8th to her. Anita just smiled and nodded at the correct intervals. She was quietly almost becoming bored with him. She had hoped he’d prove to at least be a little bit of a challenge to swindle but in the end she guessed, he’d be the same as any of her other victims. While faking her listening skills, she had however figured out the perfect method to administer the Scopolamine to Mr. Eric Johnston. His love of her smoking would give her the perfect opportunity she needed to get the white powder blown up against his face. Some would work its way into his nose and probably his mouth she expected. Given how closely he had been watching she assumed he’d willingly open his mouth and even try to breathe in some of her smoke. Once it worked its way in, he’d finish watching her smoke the entire cigarette and by then the drug would have worked its way deep into his bloodstream and brain and gotten him exactly where Anita wanted him.

She sensed that he had paused as if expecting an answer, she quickly adlibbed.

“Oh I’m sorry, yeah that is extremely interesting work that you do. I had no idea just how much thought went into all of that. I have a question, please don’t let me offend you by asking this, but do you mind if I smoke?” A Cheshire cat grin waited at the end of the question, she already knew the answer and simply could not wait to put her new toy to voluntarily invite her to ensnare him.

“Me? Feel free, I don’t mind. I quit a few years ago but I’m not a rabid anti smoker or anything. By all means go ahead.”

Anita leaned in and pulled her pack of long white Marlboro Light 100s out of her purse. As she did she pulled out the small single does vial of Scopolamine and unscrewed the top while adjusting her shoe. This way it would be easy to empty into her hand and then blow across Eric’s face when the time came. She lit her cigarette and took a long slow drag off of it, while holding straight eye contact with Eric. His glance never wavered. He simply sat staring as if attempting to take in the whole scene all at once and savor it forever. As a test she slowly blew the smoke across the table towards his face. As she expected not only did he not recoil from it, he appeared to lean slightly forward and take a big breath through his nose and mouth. She smiled inside at just how dead on her assessment of him was. Now to simply get him focused on the cigarette, keep his attention misdirected from the impending danger and dose her victim with the powerful narcotic.

“You quit smoking you say Eric? Why? You seem as if you really liked it. I find it so relaxing you know. It seems like the instant you get that smoke pulled down inside your lungs, the warmth radiates out while you hold it in and just gets you completely relaxed. You have to miss that, no?”

With that she leaned down toward her shoe again and emptied the vial into her palm. She kept it beneath the table while she took a long drag from her cigarette. She opened her mouth and Eric was able to watch the thick creamy smoke slide down into her lungs. She saw that he was leaned in close and watching very intently. At that moment she pulled up her palm from beneath the table and quickly blew smoke across her palm into his face. The smoke propelled the small amount of powder away from her hand and the soft gray cloud of smoke mixed with Scopolamine drifted across her prey’s face. Eric reacted out of instinct and opened his mouth and breathed as deeply as he could through his nose and mouth at the same time. He had failed to realized that intermixed with the sweet pungent smoke was a fine dust of Scopolamine though. Anita glanced down and saw that her palm was empty and knew that it was only a matter of time now. He hadn’t become alarmed due to the greedy way that he sucked in her smoke, now she merely had to wait while his body pulled the drug into the bloodstream and then slowly into his brain where it would work to shut down his conscious thought and memory making ability. All she had to do now was keep him in his chair while his body worked against him delivering the powerful drug to his brain.

“Eric? So wait, why did you quit smoking?”

“Well it just got to be such a hassle in the States. You can’t smoke here, you can’t smoke there, you can smoke here but you have to be 50 feet away from the building- relentless rule enforcement all along the way. It’s not that I didn’t enjoy it, I definitely did. The societal ……backlash just got to be……. too……much. The cost to, it got to cost…….. around ten dollars a pack and that was just………you know…… But..”

She cut him off; this was the part where she needed him to open up so that she could begin to wrap his mind around her finger. His jagged speech implied the scopolamine was working in concert with the alcohol and it was her time to take full control of the situation with her perfectly crafted weapon of his choice, the cigarette.

“Well you should have one right now with me; here I’ll light it for you.”

Anita put her cigarette down in the ashtray and pulled out a new one. She lit it and handed it to him. He took it in his fingers and looked down at it, his eyes glazed heavily from the alcohol and powerful narcotic working away in his brain.

“Now here, just smoke as I tell you to and listen very carefully, I have some great advice that is really going to help you. Put it to your lips, and breath deep, all the way down to your toes.” Eric felt funny but he was eager to follow the instructions of this beautiful girl. He put the cigarette to his lips and took a deep drag as Anita had told him to.

“That’s good, now hold it in while I count down from five. 5…..4…..3…..2…..1. Good now exhale. There, that’s better isn’t it?” Eric nodded his head in agreement, something seemed slightly off to him, but he could not put his finger on it. His mind was swimming with the alcohol, newly infused nicotine and unbeknownst to him- Scopolamine. “Excellent Eric; now again, a deep breath for me. Breathe……yes deeper, good now hold it in, you feel that warmth tight in your lungs Eric? That’s my control, you can feel it as it spreads out through your body can’t you?” Again Eric nodded his head, somehow words were escaping him at the moment but he could definitely feel what she was talking about. He breathed out slowly and the nicotine buzz simply added to the slow swirl in his head. He was having a hard time thinking of anything but what Anita was saying to him.

“Oh you’re doing so good Eric, you like that taste right? When you taste that, and feel that warmth again, you’ll feel my control spread through you. Away from your lungs and up into your brain. You want to feel my control seeping into your brain don’t you?” Somehow Eric managed to grab himself at that moment, he felt like his mind was on the edge of a cliff and he was clawing to pull himself back from the edge.

Anita watched the death rattle of her prey’s resistance. She couldn’t contain her smirk on the edge of her latest triumph. Eric’s head writhed back and forth weakly attempting to clear the cobwebs that Anita had wound around his conscious brain. Anita’s familiar tingle returned again. The toppling of a man’s will under her guidance was the ultimate conquest. She would not let him regain control of the situation. “Shhhhhh, yes you do Eric, you want to really feel my control slide in through your mouth, deep into your lungs and up to your brain, you’d do that for me right? Of course you would, now go ahead, take another deep breath for me sweetie. Pull me deep inside and let me grab control of your thoughts so I can help you. “ Eric slowly followed her instruction, something inside him was saying not to do it but Anita had to be right. He must want it badly. He put his lips around the filter and Anita grinned wide, “Go ahead, breathe deep for me, breathe deep and forget” Eric took a large amount of smoke in, “good now open your mouth and breathe my sweet control deep inside Eric, it’s time to surrender to me.” She beamed as he followed instruction perfectly and held the smoke deep inside his lungs. “That’s it, now just let my control swirl around inside your lungs and wrap your little brain up tight. Mmmmm that feels good doesn’t it honey? Only my control can you make you feel that good, right? Yes of course that’s true Eric.”

The fight was over. Step 1 was complete. Eric was almost completely slack jawed and glassily staring at the gorgeous Anita awaiting further instruction. Anita couldn’t wait to get him back to complete privacy of his suite and complete her mission. She’d managed to melt his will and wrap his mind around her finger. The rest would take time, but the major hurdle of breaking his will was over. “Now Eric you want to get me back to your room so that we can get to know each other even better and I can teach you even more things right? So you want to stand up, take me by the hand and walk me up to your room. Ok let’s go.”

Eric did as commanded and rose to his feet, grabbed the beautiful Anita’s hand and led her out of the bar towards the elevator bank. He wanted to get her back to his room so that he could get to know her even better. All seemed right with the world and he felt blessed with his good fortune to meet such a beautiful local who was willing to teach him new things.

To be continued….