The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smoking in the Boys’ Room

Carmen Juarez stalked down the hall, annoyance mixed with anger already throbbing in her mind. Smoking in the bathroom? She though to herself. Trev, Lucas, and Kevin were troublesome boys, to be sure, but smoking in the bathroom was a new low, even for them. When Missy Johnson told her in a whispered tone, Miss Juarez was on her feet and walking down the hall at once, her heels click-clicking on the tile floor.

Miss Juarez was among the more popular teachers at Ridge High, and being young and pretty was only a part of it. She was stern but patient, giving students several chances to act right but never letting them get away with acting wrong. She was quite short, at 5′3″, but generously curved, and her chest in particular drew the boys’ eyes, being a full C-cup that looked even bigger on her short frame.

“What do you think you’re doing?” she snapped when she entered the boys’ room. True enough, it reeked of cigarettes, though the smoky smell was unusually sweet. There were the three boys: clean-cut Trev, a picture of Aryan ideals, shorter, chubby Lucas, and Kevin, six feet of track star muscle. Kevin and Lucas were smoking white cigs, but Trev’s was a bright purple color.

“Ah, there she is,” Trev said. The others looked nervous, but he was smiling as he stood from the wall he’d been leaning on and stepped towards her. “Welcome to the party, Carmen.”

“You’re in enough trouble as it is,” she said, “don’t make this worse by getting an attitude.”

“Oh things are going to get a lot worse...for you, anyway,” he said, taking a drag and blowing a thick cloud of sweet smoke in her face. Carmen coughed; the smell seemed to slide down her throat, tingling into her chest.

“Don’t you blow that in my face,” she snapped. “Put those out, right now!”

“In a moment,” Trev said, once again blowing into her face. The smell was stronger now, and she felt dizzy. She put a hand on the wall.

“What is that?” she asked, breathing heavily. It didn’t escape her that the boys were watching her chest move. “Stop staring at me!”

“It’s a nice little invention of mine,” Trev said, taking another, smaller pull and blowing it on her again. “Do you like it, Carmen?” he asked, sending a small puff at her. “Is it making it harder to think?”

“No,” she said, but in truth it was; her head felt like it was clogging up with cotton—or with thick, sweet smoke.

“Now, thing are going to take an unusual turn in a moment,” Trev said, standing very close to her now as she leaned against the wall, trying to breathe—but every breath brought more smoke into her lungs. “You might be scared, might be angry...but it’s important to understand that no matter what you feel, you’re going to do as we ask. You’re going to obey.”

“What?” she asked, dizzy, almost sliding down to the floor.

“Obey,” Trev said again, in a more commanding tone. The word echoed in her mind as she breathed in another wave of smoke.

“Obey?” she asked.

“Obey,” he confirmed. He sent another wave into her, and reached out to touch her upper arm. Her flesh prickled at his touch, and she felt the sweetness in her chest pulsing through her, as her heart spread the toxins through her.

“Drugged me,” she whispered, and he nodded, taking hold of her arm. He squeezed it gently.

“I did,” he said, and took a final drag, blowing it into her face. “Breathe deep,” he ordered, and she did. Her head spun and her legs gave up, sliding her down the wall to the floor. She looked up at Trev, very aware that her face was almost on level with his crotch...which was bulging.

“Now my dear, why don’t you open my pants?” he asked. His friends watched, nervous, but very clearly excited, as her hands rose up.

“No,” she whispered as she moved to obey. She laid her hands on his bulge, fingers moving numbly for his zipper. “Stop it.”

“I’m not doing anything,” he said with a faint smile, moving his hand to stroke her hair. The light touch of her fingertips was electric, and she felt like each contact sent waves of purple numbness spreading along her skin. “You’re unzipping a student’s pants. You’re getting excited about how hard he is right now.”

Her heart sped up as she pulled his fly down, looking in at his black underwear. Oh god he’s so hard, she thought. She shouldn’t have been excited about this! But her body was heating up, the bubbling purple numbness inside of her concentrating on her nipples, her sex. She was getting wet.

And when she saw his cock, rock-hard, she couldn’t stop herself from moaning. The boys laughed at this.

“She likes what she sees,” Lucas chuckled.

“Of course she does,” Trev said. “She’s a horny little slut, isn’t she? Aren’t you, Carmen?”

“Ngh,” she moaned, fighting back the disgusting urge to obey. Horny little slut, she thought. God I am horny...and I’m kind of a slut, she admitted to herself, as she reached in and put her hand around Trev’s teenage cock.

“That’s a good girl,” he said, stroking her hair. “Such a good, obedient teacher.”

“Obedient,” she said, the words marching out of her mouth without consent. She wrapped her hand around him, and his cock was all she could fee.

“Stroke me,” he said haughtily.

“Stroke you,” she said, obeying, sliding along his length. Lucas and Kevin were staring, not speaking, and if she could turn her head from Trev’s cock, she’d have seen the bulges in their pants too—especially Kevin.

“You love pleasuring men,” Trev whispered. The words slipped into her mind, and she felt herself nodding as she stroked his cock, stared at his cock. “You love pleasuring teenagers.”

“Nooo,” she moaned as the truth of it slipped into her. But the idea of what she was doing, the disgusting shame of it, throbbed through her as she knelt, stroking Trev’s eight inches.

She heard the click of a phone camera, and realized with horror that Lucas and Kevin were photographing her, on her knees, stroking cock in the bathroom.

“You want my cum,” Trev said, his voice getting unstable as he neared release. “You want to taste it. You want to swallow my load. You want to suck my cock.”

“Suck,” she breathed, leaning forward as her eyes watered, drawing his head into her mouth. Trev’s cock twitched and before she could get him all the way in he was cumming, an impressive load straight into her mouth.

“Don’t swallow!” he moaned, as her cheeks bulged with his cum and a single bead slipped out of her lips, dripped down her chin. He shook a bit as his orgasm passed through her, leaving Carmen with a mouth full of hot, fresh cum.

“That’s a good girl. You love that taste. You are addicted to that taste. You need cum to live. You need to taste it more than anything.” She was crying now, looking up at him as he pulled out his cock, leaving her mouth open and full. He took a picture.

“Now,” he said, putting up his cock, “it’s time to swallow. Let it slide down your throat and make you feel the pleasure of cum.” She moaned, deeply, as she shut her mouth, drawing the load down into her throat. She almost came right there, and she knew her panties would be soaked.

“Next up?” Trev asked, laughing.

As she walked back to the classroom, Carmen felt drunk. It was during class, her plan period, so no one was waiting for her as she walked unsteadily on her heels, leaning against the wall. Her mouth still tasted of cum, her throat throbbing with the reminder of Kevin, whose ten inch monster had slipped down there before he released.

What did they do to me? She wondered as she walked, stumbling into her classroom, head spinning. Her phone buzzed and she looked down in a daze.

Here’s to the good times, a message from Trev said, and there was a picture, of her, kneeling on the bathroom floor with one hand up her skirt, the other rubbing cum around her lips. She licked her lips, remembering the taste, the Godly taste of the boys’ cum. Already she was getting warm again, and remembering that they’d taken her panties.

Oh my god. I can’t tell anyone about this, she realized. If she did, no one would believe that Trev had hypnotic cigarettes, or that they’d forced her to do what she’d done. All there was were pictures of her pleasuring underage boys...and that would put her, not them, in prison.

She touched up her makeup, and tried to rally her thoughts. She had Trev in the last class of the day, and she knew he’d bring this up somehow. She had to be ready for him.

When the bell rang, Trev unsurprisingly walked up to her desk. He’d been perfect—startlingly so—all hour, giving her no reason to call on him or call him out, even as his eyes slid along her body. Once, she’d caught him toying with something in his pocket, and realized with a shock that he had pocketed her panties.

“What did you do to me?” she asked immediately, when everyone was gone but him and her.

“I drugged you,” he said, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. They weren’t any brand she’d seen before, but rather a purple, plain package. Her eyes fixated on it. “My uncle, died last year, was a pharmacologist. This was one of his ah...projects.” He walked up to her desk and said, “do I need to light one up? Or are you already imagining what my cum tastes like now?”

“You need to leave,” she said firmly, as the taste of him rose up in her mind. God, he had been delicious...rock-hard with teenage intensity.

“You need to taste me again,” he said. She bit her lip, making fists so tight her nails bit into her palms.

“I’m not...going...to obey you,” she said through gritted teeth. Trev frowned, picking up a lighter.

“Do you need another dose?” he asked. “If I light up in here, your room will smell like this stuff for a week. Can you even teach with this smell in your nose?”

“Go...away,” she said. He lit the cigarette, walked closer, and blew a cloud into her face. It was worse the second time around. It hit her like a soft hammer, physically reeling her back, making her vision swim and her mind fill with purple cottony smoke.

“...naked...” she heard somewhere in the dim haze of another cloud of smoke. She could barely stand, wasn’t aware of what she was doing, where she was, or even of her growing nudity as she stripped at his command.

He came to her, his hands hungry, groping her heavy breasts until she moaned deeply. He spoke of her need for him, of her lust for him, and as she drifted up from the purple haze, she stared at Trev through eyes clouded with confused lust.

“Fuck me,” she moaned, drawing him back towards her desk, planting her bare ass on the desk, spreading her legs. She was dripping wet, and reached down to caress herself. “Fuck me Trev, please, please fuck me!”

He didn’t reply, but fumblingly pulled out his cock and gripped her hips, ramming into her without hesitation or restraint. He was a teenager, with a teenager’s lust and need, and she was helpless to resist him. He thrust and thrust, making her eyes roll back into her head as pleasure she could have never imagined battered away at the walls of her mind.

Trev began to cum in her, pumping hard, deep into her, and as he did he grunted, “cum, cum, cum, CUM!” into her ear, over and over. Carmen screamed, clutching his back as his hand covered her mouth hurredly, shutting her up. When he finished, she was still coming down from her orgasms, clutching him, eyes slowly coming back into focus.

“You...you,” she stammered, breathless. Her whole body felt numb, spent.

“Me,” he said, reaching out to cup one breast. He was panting, going limp inside of her. “Me forever, now. No one but me.”

Carmen went home and showered, then showered again, then looked at herself in the mirror and wondered if she could shower in bleach. Even as she stared at herself, naked and glistening, she felt the heat growing again, as she imagined Trev coming in, taking her right then against her bathroom counter.

“How?” she asked aloud. “How can he do this to me?” She wondered what chemicals his uncle had stumbled upon, and what it was doing to her. Even now she couldn’t bring herself to call anyone; who would believe her?

There was supposed to be a date this weekend, a handsome man she’d met in a bar. Now, thinking about him did nothing to her. She wanted to see Trev again, wanted him to take her, to shove his painfully hard cock into her while she drifted in drugged-out bliss.

She started to cry, and as she watched herself, sobbing and naked, she moved one hand down between her legs and brought herself off.

Carmen dreamed of her humiliation, and woke ill-rested. When she dressed, she found herself selecting clothes that pushed the edges of professional. Her skirt was shorter than it should have been; her top, lower-cut. She wasn’t able to put on underwear.

Trev came into her classroom the next morning, smiling when he saw her. She didn’t meet his eyes, instead looking down.

“That’s how I like my girls,” he said, coming up to her desk. “Nice and submissive.”

“Don’t do this again,” she whispered. “Please, Trev, you can’t keep raping me like this.”

“Is it really rape?” he asked her. “When you’re so eager for it to happen again, is it really rape?” She looked up and met his eyes, but couldn’t keep it up. “Take your top off,” he said. She shook her head, and he pulled out a pack of cigarettes. True enough, the room still smelled like the ones from yesterday, and her head swam a bit.

“Take off your top,” he said again. “Do it without me making you, and this’ll be so much easier.”

“No,” she said, some strength in her voice. “I’m not going along with this.” He looked angry for a moment, then lit a cigarette.

Carmen took her top off after one breath of the smoke, but Trev didn’t use her just yet. Instead he walked around her desk and took a deep draw, then leaned in close and slowly blew it out in her face.

“Inhale,” he whispered. She drew in a deep breath, her head spinning, her stomach roiling. She sagged in her chair, body lost in the powerful drugs, mind grinding down towards a halt.

“You’re going to be a good little bitch for me,” he sneered. “You’re going to be an obedient bitch. And I won’t even need this anymore,” he said, gesturing to the cigarette. “I’ll break your little mind without them.” She was crying, but it didn’t matter; she kept breathing in what he smoked.

“On your knees,” he said, and in a daze she obeyed, not even registering his cock sliding between her tits. He fucked her like that, blasting a load up under her chin, all over her chest. “Now, wipe it up with your top,” he said, and she obeyed that command too.

Trev went to her computer and opened something up, then finished the cigarette, emptying the whole cloud into her face. When he left, she was sitting topless in her chair, staring into the screen as the words “I CANNOT DISOBEY TREV” flashed, over and over.

“Miss Juarez?” someone asked. She gasped, waking back up, and realized to her horror that she was still topless, that class was starting, that people were walking in. She sent the kids out and dressed, and went through the rest of the day with horrific shame burning in her mind, Trev’s cum still drying on her top.

When lunch came, she meant to leave, to wait in her car because she couldn’t eat anything, but moments into the break, Trev walked in.

“Naked on the desk,” he snapped at once, as Lucas and Kevin walked in behind him. Carmen was moving and obeying before he’d even finished speaking, and soon lay across her desk, bare as her birthday.

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked. In response, Trev smiled, and brought out some honey.

“Spread this on your tits,” he said, and she obeyed, the cold gel making her flesh prickle, her nipples stand up. Lucas and Kevin moved in, licking her clean, electing moans from her as their eager young mouths worked over her skin.

“Now that you’re all nice and worked up,” Trev said, “spread your legs.”

“Please no,” she whispered, as Lucas moved in between her legs. His cock was six inches long, and soon it was inside of her, and soon after that he was cumming inside of her, his load deep in her unprotected pussy.

Trev followed, and then finally Kevin, whose ten-inch cock elected moans and sobs from her as he took her twice-used vagina. She was a wreck when they were done, legs still spread, shaking as tears rolled down her face.

“I think you could use a clean-up,” he said. “Come in, Missy!” To Carmen’s horror, the door opened and tall, slender Missy Johnson walked in. She was dressed like Carmen, in short, tight shorts and a tight top. And like Carmen, she looked scared and turned on.

“She did so well luring you to the bathroom,” said Trev, squeezing the teenager’s ass so tightly she winced, “that I thought we’d give her a little reward.”

“No,” Carmen whispered. “I’ll do anything you want, just leave her alone, please.”

“I don’t think so. Joanna?” he asked, using Missy’s real name. “Would you like to suck our cum out of Miss Juarez’ pussy?” Face streaked with tears, blood-red in shame, Missy nodded. It was clear she’d been instructed to want this.

“Then go have lunch,” Trev said.

“Missy...Joanna, please, you have to fight them,” Carmen said tensely, still unable to move, unable to close her legs as the sophomore walked slowly closer. “You have to say no!”

“I c-can’t,” she whispered as she knelt between Carmen’s spread thighs, thicker and darker than her own. “I can’t say no to anything!” she sobbed, leaning forward. Her tongue lit on Carmen’s cunt and the girl began to lick, to suck, to move her face in her teacher’s sex.

Carmen’s eyes rolled and she let out a breathy moan; she hadn’t been with a girl since college, and the circumstances couldn’t have been different, but Missy was working magic between her legs, drawing out the boys’ cum and swallowing it hungrily.

“Let her eat up,” Trev said, stroking Carmen’s head as Missy worked. “This is all the lunch she gets. You better hope there’s a lot in there.” He pressed gently on Carmen’s stomach, and the teacher felt the hot flood of cum trickle out of her onto her student’s face.

Missy moaned and pressed her face in further, and Carmen felt herself rising towards a peak of pleasure. She’d not cum once from the three boys fucking her, but they’d pushed her closer and closer, and now, as Trev’s hand closed over her face to keep her quiet, she moaned out a powerful, deep orgasm as her student brought her off.

“What a good girl, Joanna,” Trev whispered. “What a good little lesbian slut.” Dimly, coming down from her pleasure, Carmen was aware of the girl crying between her legs. “Now, it’s time to sleep.” Trev snapped his fingers. Suddenly Joanna’s tears were silent; she stood up, juices still on her chin, staring into space without a single thought in her mind.

“W-what did you do to her?” Carmen asked, terrified—it was too easy to imagine this happening to her.

“Just made her a bit more cooperative,” Trev said, walking over and again resting his hand on Joanna’s ass. This time when he pinched, the hypnotized girl—taller than he was—made no response. “Now Joanna, what is your favorite food?”

“Cum, master,” she whispered.

“And how do you like it?”

“From another girl’s pussy,” she said.

“See how well she’s learned?”

“You’re sick,” Carmen whispered. “You’re disgusting, you’re pathetic.”

“And you’ve got a date with the football team this afternoon,” Trev said, his face getting fierce. “The entire football team! Now, sleep you bitch!”

And Carmen slept.