The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SNOW SPELL

By Hypno Witch Shiri

“Hurry, hurry, get in!”

Shiri jumped inside with the man as he yelled, “The couch, help me lift it against the window.”

After pushing the couch against the window, Shiri stood against it breathing hard, “Are we going to make it?”

“We will know in a little bit, I can hear it coming, oh shit!” He said.

The snow covered the small cabin as it avalanched down the side of the mountain, making a noise like a freight train. Shiri began to scream and the man held her until it was over.

“You okay?” the older man asked.

“I think I was more scared of the sound,” Shiri replied.

“I, I can’t see light out the window, we’re covered.”

“What’s going to happen now?”

The man paused for a moment to gather his thoughts and then said, “We are going to need to stay warm until they find us.”

“Build a fire?” Shiri asked

“The snow covered the chimney, we can’t have a fire.”

Shiri walked over to the wall and jiggled the light switch and the lights came on, “We have electricity. ”

“The stove is electric,” the man said. So lets get warm.

“What’s your name?”

“Robert and yours?”

“Shiri.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Some ski trip,” Shiri said.“Look, we have water as well.”

“We’re doing a lot better than most people on that mountain,” Robert said.

“There’s a lot of dead people, I saw them on the other side of the ridge, it started there and went like a wave in a stadium. People were disappearing under the snow,” Shiri said.

“Your jacket is ripped, take it off,” Robert said.

Shiri removed her jack and pulled up her bloody sleeve, “I can think of three places I must have done this. I fell several times getting here.”

“I have a first aid kit,” Robert said, opening up his back pack.

“Skiing with a back pack?”

“Hiking.”

“Do you have food in there?” Shiri asked.

“None at all,” Robert said. “There is some pots and pans over there and one butcher knife but no food.”

“We will be fine, they will find us long before we starve,” Robert said.

“You never did tell me what you do Shiri.”

“I’m a hyp...” Shiri shook her head and then answered, “a psychologist. ”

“I’m an attorney,” Robert said.

“Think we can sue the mountain?”

“I’m sure there is a law suit in here somewhere.”

“Married?” Shiri asked.

“Yes, 15 years, have two kids, seven and twelve and you?”

“No, I can’t seem to meet Mr. Right, still young though, twenty-eight. ”

“Forty- eight.”

“My god you’re like so... old.” Shiri said with a smile.

Robert picked up his jacket and threw it at Shiri and the two of them laughed.

“I’m getting hungry,” Shiri said.

“I know.”

“Why can’t we try to dig out again?”

“The snow would cave in on us and besides, this place has electricity, they know it’s here and not that far away from the lodge. They know someone more than likely hid in here, they will be here before the day is up.”

“Something is wrong with the stove,” Shiri said.

“I was afraid of this, it’s made to cook, not be on all the time, must have burnt out,” Robert said, inspecting the stove.

Shiri walked off briskly and then kicked a box across the room, “Fuck, now we are going to freeze in here.”

“Calm down,” Robert said. “Look, the burners still work. We can keep out hands warm. If we stay close we can keep each other warm.”

“Oh is that so?” Shiri said with her arms crossed.

“Body heat,” Robert said. “We put something over the two of us and stay close.”

Three hours later, Shiri and Robert were snuggled close under the emergency blanket when Shiri said, “This isn’t working, it’s getting cold in here.”

“Just keep close,” Robert said.

Shiri pressed her cheek into Roberts’s neck, then slowly moved up and kissed him.

“Umm, hey...”

“Let me guess, you never cheated on your wife before,” Shiri said.

“No, I haven’t.”

“Some guys don’t do it because there loyal, some guys don’t do it because they are afraid they will get caught,” Shiri said as she straddled over Robert. “Which on are you?”

“I don’t know,” Robert said as Shiri began to unbuckle his belt. “You’re a little fast.”

“I don’t see you stopping me.” Shiri said then giving Robert a long kiss. “No way to get caught here.”

The two of them continued to remove each others cloths.

“Nobody has to know, after all this is necessary body heat right?” Shiri said.

“Yes, emergency survival,” Robert said.

“Think we can melt the snow?”

Roberts cock slid up and down Shiri’s thigh as they kissed, feeling the satin of her panties. They continued to kiss passionately Shiri then sat back, reached her arm around to her back and removed her bra. Robert stared for a moment before his lips met with her soft nipples.

“Make love to me Robert,” Shiri said before she lowered herself down on his hard cock.

Shiri handed Robert a cup of hot water, “Breakfast. I swear I have never peed so much in my life.”

“Be glad they have a small bathroom, we can’t even stick out asses out the windows.”

“I’ve been thinking Robert, shouldn’t we have suffocated by now” Shiri asked.

Robert had a puzzled look on his face as he went over to the fireplace and looked up the chimney.

“The snow is below the chimney, tonight we can build a fire with the box and break up some of those cabinets for wood.”

“Can we eat the box,” Shiri said with a smile.

“I was thinking this blanket looked real good.” Robert said.

Shiri sat down across from Robert and asked, “Have you ever seen that movie where like the plane crashes and they have to eat each other?”

Robert laughed, “Don’t worry I’m not going to try to eat you.”

“Would you let me eat you?” Shiri said with a serious look on her face.

Robert’s sat quiet, confused by what he heard, was she serious?

“It’s only fair Robert, you’re older than me, and you have had more of a life.”

“Don’t talk like that.”

“It’s just hypothetical, " Shiri said.

“Hypothetically no!” Robert said.

“If you die before me, can I eat you?” Shiri asked.

“No you may not,” Robert said. “You starting to go crazy from starvation, you need to stop talking like this.”

“You’re going to die first you know.” Shiri said.

“You don’t know that.” Robert said.

“I have a confession,” Shiri said. “There were five granola bars behind the pans and I have been eating them, I just finished the last one.”

“You’re lying.” Robert said.

“Advantage of being short, I saw them and you didn’t, you’re more starved than me, you will probably die first.” Shiri said.

Robert stood up and looked in the cabinets, he found empty granola wrappers.

“What the fuck is this, what the fuck is this?” Robert yelled walking up quickly on Shiri. “You greedy bitch!”

Shiri scooted to the far side of the wall next to the fire place and then pulled the knife from her jacket, “Get back! Don’t, get back!”

Robert put his hands up and moved away.

Shiri rolled up with her knees to her face, “Stay away from me.”

“I knew one of us would go psycho, I just didn’t think it would be from day one.” Robert said.

Later that night Robert had a fire going. Seeing the fire Shiri sat down next to the fireplace causing Robert to get up and move to the other side of the room. Shiri held the knife everywhere she went.

“You planned this from day one, didn’t you,” Robert said getting no response from Shiri. “You knew it would come down to this. You ate the food slowly hoping I would die first sooner or later and you planned on having to eat me.”

Shiri looked up and said, “Be a man, you’re going to die soon anyway. I can make it happen fast if you let me.”

“Sick ass bitch,” Robert said.

“At least we have a warm fire. I like the fire, how it crackles and the warm flame.”

Robert sat mad, looking at the fire place with a killer across the room. He thought that maybe he could over power her and tie her up so he could get some sleep, he was so sleepy.

“I’m sorry Robert, I have never been in a desperate situation before and, and I, I didn’t know how to, you know, to like react.” Shiri said. “Still you did something nice for me and built this fire.”

Robert gave Shiri a dirty look.

“I don’t expect you to forgive me, I wouldn’t forgive me. I don’t know what the hell I was thinking.” Shiri said as Robert looked at her even more angrily. “It’s a good fire, I remember when I used to go camping as a little girl with my family. We would sit around the fire and watch the flames. They would tell us bed time stories, nothing scary, my parents wouldn’t allow that. But we sit there and stare into the fire and it was like everything outside the flames would disappear. I guess that’s why they call them bedtime stories; you never hear the ending because you fall to sleep way before then. The flames dance and move, so cold, so tired and weak, we played all day and we’re so exhausted, that by the time we finished the smores, we gazed into the fire. Soothing flames that dance and shimmer, soft relaxing sounds of the fire making you so sleepy.”

Robert’s breathing got heavy, he just couldn’t shake how nice the flames made him feel, how calming Shiri’s voice was. He would close his eyes for just a moment and open them to see Shiri sitting closer to him. A soft innocent smile as she continued.

“Nice warm fire on you skin, like taking a warm bath after being out on a cold day, sleeping deeper and deeper.”

He could here what she was saying, but it sounded so nice that he didn’t care about the meaning. The flames wouldn’t stop dancing and his eyes closed briefly again. When he opened them Shiri was still there, but closer, it was okay, she still had that nice soft smile of kindness and was telling him the fascinating story of the fire and camping.

“Warm blankets surround your body, going deeper into sleep, if feels so nice to finally sleep.”

Robert’s eyes closed again and when he opened them Shiri was even closer now and he could see the knife in her hands. She was so nice and it was ok, everything was fine. Robert’s eyes closed again and when he opened them Shiri sat in front of him and he could feel the cold blade moving across his neck.

“Ahhh!” Robert jumped back and banged his head against the wall. Breathing hard he looked over at Shiri across the room.

“Have a nightmare?”

“What the fuck was that?”

“You can relax now.” Shiri said.

“What did you do to me?”

Shiri smiled and said, “I’m not a psychologist, I’m a hypnotist. Come tomorrow noon, if we are not rescued, I will put you back to sleep, forever.”

“Why didn’t you just slit my throat now?”

“I can’t, I tried, I sat there with the blade to your neck, but I can’t, you’re going to have to do that for me tomorrow,” Shiri said.

“I won’t,” Robert said.

“I’m sorry Robert, but at noon tomorrow I am going to say a word and you’re going to do just that. Now get some sleep, you’re safe tonight. If you try to get the knife or hurt me in anyway, you will slit your throat then, I made it that way. You can do some amazing things with hypnosis,” Shiri said. “I really wish we had met under different circumstances, I really do. You’re kind and honest, but I can’t hold out any longer. Only the skilled and strong survive and you’re weak for me. Go to bed Robert.”

Robert watched Shiri sleep, he thought several times that he would try something and every time he did he could feel the need to slit his throat. She really did do something to him. In his disgust he finally fell asleep.

Robert woke to feel warm hands on his cheeks. He had forgotten about last night for a moment and then Shiri took her hands away.

“Feel good?” Shiri said. “I warmed my hands over the burners, there is some warm water for you.”

Robert picked up the water and asked, “What time is it?”

“Don’t worry about...” Shiri was interrupted.

“What time is it?” Robert demanded.

“You have twenty minutes.” Shiri said.

“Come on, can’t you hold out any longer?”

“No I can’t, I’m so hungry,” Shiri said. “Be a man about this Robert, you don’t want our baby to die.”

“Baby? What the hell are you talking about?”

“We had unprotected sex. You came over and over, come on, I’m probably pregnant. You can’t tell me you would not give up your life for your child would you?”

Robert looked at Shiri like someone would look at a horrible abstract painting, interesting but sick.

Shiri threw the knife over to Robert, “Pick it up.”

Roberts hand picked up the butcher knife, “No.... no don’t do this.”

“Look into my eyes Robert, remember how we made love,” Shiri asked. “You can love me again.”

A feeling of comfort settled over Robert, she seemed so right. Her smile was so reassuring.

“Sacrifice yourself to save us Robert,” Shiri said. “Be a hero, be a man, save our child.”

Robert lifted the blade to his throat as Shiri’s body swayed back and fourth in a comfortable rhythm.

“That’s it Robert, it won’t hurt, I saw to that, you won’t feel a thing.” Shiri said.

“Thank you Shiri.” Robert said.

Robert pressed the blade harder to his throat...

BANG!

Shiri stood up and Robert dropped the knife on the floor.

“Is anyone in there?” A voice yelled from above.

“Down here, down here,” Robert and Shiri yelled.

Shiri and Robert were right next to each other in the small emergency room. Mild food was brought to them and they ate as IVs pumped nutrients into their bodies.

“Isn’t this better than eating me, you fucking sicko,” Robert said. “You know who I am going to sue?”

Shiri looked over to Robert with disgust.

“Yeah that’s right, what are you Jeffery Dahmer’s wife or something,” Robert complained. “So hell bent on eating me.”

Shiri stood up and walked over to Robert as Robert pressed the nurses call button in a panic. She reached onto the tray and took Roberts bowl of Jell-O and went back to her bed.

“Is everything alright?” a nurse asked.

“Everything is fine”, Robert said as Shiri shook he head in agreement, her mouth stuffed with Jell-O.

“Would you like some more Jell-O?” The nurse asked wondering where Robert’s had went.

“Please.”

“Okay, I will be right back.”

Shiri swallowed the mouth full of Jell-O, “I never liked Jell-O, but this is so good.” Shiri sat on the side of her bed, bobbing the spoon in and out of her mouth, “Don’t look at me like as if I am all bad and you’re some kind of saint.”

“You need a straight jacket,” Robert said.

“What about you?” Shiri said. “Mr. faithful to his wife, you banged me half the night.”

Robert put his head down in shame.

“Well if it makes you feel better, I’m on the pill.” Shiri said.

“But I still did it,” Robert said. “One moment of weakness and I mess up.”

“Oh god!” Shiri said. “Fine, I hypnotized you to do it with me. I needed to trick you into thinking I might be carrying your child, it gave me leverage on your subconscious to make you do what I needed you to do.”

Robert looked at Shiri with his mouth wide open.

“Robert, we went thought a disaster and survived, don’t you think that this brings us closer, like friends because we shared something together?” Shiri asked, then stuffing a cracker in her mouth, “Was there peanut butter here?”

“After we get out of the emergency room, I don’t ever, never want to see your face again,” Robert said.

“Trade my jelly for your peanut butter? No?” Shiri opened up her jelly and said. “You know Robert, you still look delicious to me. Sure you don’t want to do lunch sometime?? Hmmm?

Robert pressed repeatedly on the nurse call button, “Nurse!!”

With love
Shiri