The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Soccer Ball

Luke brought a bag of soccer balls to the park as soon as he got out of class each day and worked on his ball handling skills. He would spend a half hour or so working on goal shots before he went on to other drills. Sitting directly behind the goal was an old scary house that looked like it had been plucked directly out of a horror film and dropped onto the property adjacent to the park. When a ball went over the fence into the yard Luke would never see anyone come out of the house but when he had gone back to look the balls would be back on his side of the fence.

Then one day it was a rather warm day so Luke removed his shirt and doused himself with water while he was kicking on goal. He moved to his other drills and then as he went to recover the balls he noticed that the person that lived at the scary home had not thrown the balls back over to him. He looked at the scary house and said to himself, “Come on Luke you’re not a kid anymore. Just go up there and knock on the door.”

Luke nervously approached the door and knocked. The door suddenly swung open and a woman in her mid to late thirties answered the door. She said, “Why do you disturb Madame Izabela while I am working?”

He stuttered his speech a bit and said, “Uh, you didn’t throw the soccer balls back over like you usually do so I thought I would come and ask.”

She said, “You may go to the back and retrieve your soccer balls if you can stay awake.”

Luke said, “Stay awake? I don’t understand.”

Madame Izabela brought her palm up, pulled out a packet and poured a powder onto her open palm. She lifted her hand up to be almost at equal height to Luke and said, “Too hard to explain. Madame will demonstrate” and proceeded to blow the powder into Luke’s face.

Luke immediately began coughing and while he gasped for air Madame Izabela grabbed his arm and yanked him into her home as she kicked the door shut. The drugs immediately began to kick in and right as Luke caught his breath he felt himself slip into unconsciousness. As he started to go to the ground she gently guided him back into a waiting chair so he passed out sitting up. Madame Izabela looked down at her sleeping victim and said, “I guess this means you’re not going to be fetching the ball today.”

She looked out at the park and saw his bag of soccer balls next to the goal. She did not want to arouse suspicion so she reached into his pocket, removed his car keys and put the soccer balls into the trunk of his car. She then drove the car to her driveway and pulled it into the garage. Madame then returned to the house and went back into where Luke laid waiting and sleeping. He started to make noise like he might wake up so she went into her bag of tricks and removed a sleeping potion. She took a dropper and placed a few drops into his mouth and he fell back into his deep sleep.

Izabela removed his shirt first and then she pulled his pants off. She then lifted one arm onto the armrest and fastened down the arm restraint. Then she repeated this with the other arm before moving down to fasten two leg restraints at each ankle. Once this was done she pulled out another bottle and took out a dropper. She tilted his head back and put several drops into his mouth. The drops were just roots and berries that acted like Viagra or Revatio only a bit more subtle than the prescription medications.

Izabela then went upstairs and found the painting she had done of her where she was completely naked. She had put one hand over her head and had struck a seductive come hither look that had made the painter get up and relieve himself several times while he painted her. She took the painting and set it on an easel directly in front of Luke and then went about her business waiting for him to wake up.

She was in her office working on another potion for a customer when she heard Luke call out saying, “Hello. Is anyone there? This crazy lady locked me up. Please someone help me.”

Izabela walked in and was happy to see that the drug and the picture had worked its magic on him. He was as hard as a rock. She took his erection into her hand and giving him a gentle stroke she licked his ear and whispered, “I am not crazy just very erotic and very hypnotic.”

Luke’s eyes momentarily rolled back in his head as pleasure shot up and down his spine. Then realizing how easily she had done that to him he snapped himself back into his senses and said, “What do you want from me?”

She sat down on his lap pushing his erection up against his stomach and said, “I want your soul sweetie. But I’m not a black witch and I do not practice black magic so you can keep your soul. What I do want is to take complete control of you and make you my man servant. You will do my bidding and will serve my every need.”

He said, “Then you are crazy. Someone will notice me missing and will come to this house.”

She said, “I have already taken care of your belongings and your car.”

Luke said, “I’m in school. I need to finish my education.”

She said, “After I have enslaved you I will be responsible for your education but the only thing you will need to learn or care to learn will be how you can best serve my needs.”

Luke said, “Please, I have my whole life ahead of me. Why are you doing this?”

Izabela said, “You have tortured me long enough with your muscle shirts and ripped abs. I knew if you had a wife or girlfriend I would have seen her by now since you have been coming to that park for months. So I knew you were single and free to come to the park in the middle of the day so there was not a whole lot going on in your life. That means you are just perfect for my needs.”

Luke said, “I do have a girlfriend so you can let me go.”

She said, “We will see. Once you are in a trance I will ask you if you have a girlfriend and you had better not be lying to me or you will be punished.”

Luke got really scared and as she gave him an extra hard squeeze he said, “Okay, I don’t have a girlfriend. But please ma’am, I do not want to be put into a trance or to become your slave.”

Izabela said, “But of course you do young man. Just look into my eyes and feel how sleepy you are becoming. As I stroke your penis you can feel your eyes becoming heavier and heavier.”

Luke said, “No, I’m not looking into your eyes. I refuse to look into your eyes.”

She said, “That’s okay because each stroke of your penis is making it harder and harder to think. It feels so good and you just can’t stand the pleasure. You are helplessly strapped to my chair and all you can do is sit and feel whatever it is I choose to do to you. My voice is so smooth and so hypnotic that you can feel the way it just seems to calm every nerve in your body. Up and down, up and down; each stroke making it more and more difficult to think, more and more difficult to think.”

Luke felt lost in all the pleasure and felt his mind becoming foggy and realized she was winning. He opened his eyes and said, “Please, I beg of you.”

Izabela said, “And I told you to look into my eyes. Now I insist you look deep into my eyes and feel yourself becoming smaller and smaller as if you were being swallowed up by my eyes. Just look deeper and deeper into my eyes. My eyes, my voice and the stroking of your penis are making it quite impossible to think. The harder and harder it becomes to think the sleepier and sleepier you become; sleepier and sleepier, sleepier and sleepier.”

He realized he was finding it quite difficult to tune her out and yet when he tuned into her voice he found himself being led by her words. He took a deep breath and as he exhaled he realized he was more relaxed than he had been in years and it felt good. His resolve to resist was beginning to falter.

Izabela recognized the signs and said, “My eyes are so beautiful that when you look into them you feel smaller and smaller becoming sleepier and sleepier. Each muscle in your body is getting heavier and heavier as it melts into the chair. You can feel your feet becoming heavy and sinking into the floor. You feel that heaviness moving into your calves and legs as your whole lower body becomes heavier and heavier. Now that heaviness moves into your lower back and stomach and reaches up into your back and chest. Your breathing slows as your chest and back relax. Now that heaviness moves into your neck making it so difficult to hold your sleepy head up. You are so sleepy now; so very sleepy.”

Luke was no longer making any attempt to resist and the idea of resistance had already left his mind. He felt like waves of relaxation were sweeping through his body from neck to toe. His breathing had slowed and as he looked into Izabela’s eyes all he thought about was how beautiful her eyes were and how incredibly intoxicating her voice was.

She continued, “You are so sleepy now and your body is so heavy; so very heavy. You will now notice that heaviness moving up from your neck and into your head. That’s right my dear; you can no longer hold your head up. Just let it roll to one side as you become sleepier and sleepier. That heavy feeling is now soaking into your body and into your mind. As your mind becomes heavier and heavier it becomes quite impossible to process thoughts. Your mind is like a machine and I have reached in and hit the off switch. When I count to five and tap your forehead you see me reach into your mind and hit the off switch and you will fall into a deep hypnotic trance.”

Izabela watched Luke’s face for a reaction and he only displayed a very slight smile with just a bit of saliva slipping out of the side of his mouth that was facing downward. She said, “Five, you are so close to sleeping for me now. Four, you are going deeper and deeper. Three, you can no longer think for yourself. Two, you need Madame Izabela to think for you now. One, you are deeply hypnotized. See that the switch in your mind is set to off and you are completely under my power.”

She slid her pants down and gently inserted his still hard erection and then slid down his shaft. She said, “Open your eyes now my pet. As you gaze into my eyes you will feel all your life energy leaving your body and transferring into mine. Each time I go up and down it will be like a well and I am pumping the spring but I am pumping out all your life energy and all your self thought rendering you completely helpless to my will. When you cum you will be mine forever.”

She rode him and watched him as he just stared into her eyes. No real energy was transferring between them but she knew he could feel it in his mind. She said, “You are mine and you live for the sole purpose of serving me. Your family and friends, your education and your job, and all these things no longer matter to you. When you cum I will become the only thing in the universe you truly care about. When I kiss you on the lips you will orgasm and will be mine completely.”

Izabela leaned slightly forward and kissed him. His body shook and his eyes rolled back in his head again. His breathing was frantic but controlled and he moaned in pleasure. When she finished pumping him dry she said, “You are my slave now and live to serve me. When I count to five I will stand up. When you feel my body leave yours your life energy will return to you but it will feel different. That is because it mixed with mine and it now compels you to obey me and serve me. You will awaken with only a foggy memory of how you came to be my slave.”

She stood up and Luke suddenly became aware of his surroundings. He saw Madame Izabela standing over him and he said, “Behold, the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. How may I serve you today Madame?”

She smiled and said, “You may start by taking the massage oil next to you on the table and massaging my feet. I will loosen and remove your straps and then we will switch places so you can properly kneel at my feet and massage my feet.”

Luke responded, “Yes Madame, as you wish.”

As he was massaging her feet someone knocked on the door. Luke heard Madame say, “You did well to bring me ten percent of your bonus. I will reward you with an orgasm. When you get into your car you will feel my lips wrap around your penis. The pleasure will intensify and when you cum you will know how happy it makes you to give me ten percent of all your earnings. See you in two weeks after our next payday.”

Then Luke heard a man’s voice say, “Yes Madame, as you wish.”

When she returned she said, “Many men have willingly come to me and allowed me to enslave them thus becoming my financial slaves. But I have specially chosen you to be my personal slave and only you will be permitted and lucky enough to sexually serve me. Now finish massaging my feet. I want my pussy licked now.”

As Luke massaged Madame’s feet he knew he would never have to worry about money, rent, food or anything else except pleasing his Madame. So when she spread her legs and said, “serve me now” he knew he had better do a good job or lose his lucky place as her personal slave. As he served her and pleased her she said, “I have chosen well my slave; I have chosen well.”

Luke was never seen again but Madame Izabela knew where he was and it was her little secret.