The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Something Different

Janice sat sipping her coffee and then said to her friend Liz, “I am so sick of this whole dating thing. I just want a guy that I can call up and tell him we are going to a wedding so grab a tux or I want satisfaction so don’t plan on going to bed early.”

Liz laughed and said, “Sounds more like you want some kind of robot or something.”

Janice said, “Ya, or maybe I could just buy a man through a male order catalog. After all, they have catalogs for men to find wives so why not the other way around?”

Liz said, “I didn’t know you were looking for a husband.”

Janice said, “I’m not. I am just looking for something different. I just want some hot guy to do my bidding and be at my beckon call.”

Liz said, “Don’t we all sweetie; don’t we all. What you really want is a sex slave honey.”

Janice said, “I guess I am. Sometimes I am so tempted to just zap one of my patients and have him wake up as my slave.”

Liz replied, “And lose your license or get sanctioned by the board? It isn’t worth it. Why not just hypnotize the guy you want that isn’t a patient? Hell, just walk right up to him and tell him what you’re going to do and why you’re going to do it. I bet it actually will increase his susceptibility to your suggestions and if it doesn’t then you don’t want that guy anyways.”

Janice said, “You know you’re a genius. I know just the guy I want to take a shot at.”

Liz said, “The guy in the gym?”

Janice replied, “You know it. He is in there with me from 9:30 to 10:30 four nights a week. The last person usually leaves around 9:45 so I would have a good 45 minutes to put him under. Since we’re already in our building I can just get him up into my place and then deepen the hold I have on his mind.”

Liz said, “How absolutely evil and delightful! I love it. Call me and let me know how it goes. I got to get running or I’ll miss my train.”

That night Janice was so excited and nervous that she floated through her workout without even noticing how hard she was pushing. Her mind was focused on the possibilities if successful and the possibilities if not successful. She watched eagerly as the last person left leaving just James and her in the gym alone.

She walked over to where James was sitting and without warning grabbed the headphones he was wearing and yanked them from his ears. He said, “Hey Janice; what the hell did you do that for?”

Janice said, “I’m tired of you and I pretending like we do not want each other. You know what I do for a living; you know I can hypnotize anyone I want and tonight you are going to sit there and be hypnotized so that I can have a new man slave.”

James laughed but he was nervous. She had a determined look in her eye and he also realized she had not been making flrity faces with him during her workout so she must have been planning it all along. He said, “You’re um; you’re joking aren’t you?”

She took his head into her hands and guided his eyes to her eyes and said, “Do I look like a woman that is joking? You can already feel yourself becoming more relaxed just by the way I am holding you. I usually use a crystal but I do not have it with me so you will just stare deeply into my eyes now.”

His mind raced trying to come up with options. He had thought about having sex with her before but this was so different than anything he had ever imagined. He thought, “Should I look away from her eyes? Why did I even look into her eyes when she told me to? Am I already being hypnotized without knowing it or is this even the first time she has done this to me?”

As his mind was racing he noticed his eyes had become noticeably heavier. He said, “Please Janice; I don’t know you that well.”

She continued, “Eyes are becoming heavier and heavier as your mind becomes one with my voice. My eyes are so irresistible and you want to keep looking into them but it is just becoming so difficult to hold your eyes open any longer. All you want to do is sleep; just sleep and surrender to me.”

She released her grip on his head and put her fingers on his temples and began massaging in small circles as she said, “Your eyes no longer see anything except my eyes and your ears no longer hear anything except my voice. As all other sights and sounds fade away you find yourself becoming sleepier and sleepier; drowsier and drowsier. Your workout is over my pet and it is time to sleep for Janice; it is time to sleep and obey; sleep and obey.”

James told himself this could not really be happening but he also noticed the television was almost absent yet no one had turned the volume down. He saw only her eyes yet they were in a room full of workout machines and the television was on directly behind her head. Then as these thoughts went through his mind he heard himself say, “Sleep and obey.”

She had not asked him to say it but somehow the words had slipped from his mouth. Janice was pleased to hear him succumbing to her hypnotic advances and said, “Excellent James, you are doing so well my pet. Notice your breathing now. Each breath you take makes it harder and harder to think. As you breathe in and out, in and out; you can feel your mind struggling to think. You are so sleepy now and finding it so hard to think. Surrender to me now. Surrender. Sleep and obey.”

James wasn’t even really thinking about much of anything now. Thoughts seemed like such an effort. He smiled at Janice and mumbled the word “surrender” as he continued to fall deeper and deeper under her control. Janice smiled back at James and said, “When I count to three and tap your forehead your eyes will close and you will be deeply hypnotized. You will remain standing and will await your next command.”

She then counted to three and watched with great joy as James eyes slammed shut. She said, “You completely under my control and will obey me without question. Do you understand slave?”

James dreamily replied back, “Yes, I understand.”

Janice said, “Very good slave but when we are alone like we are now you shall address me as Mistress as we are now mistress and slave.”

James immediately replied, “Yes Mistress.”

She said, “You will now open your eyes and follow me. We will be leaving the gym and taking the elevator to my place. There I will deepen your trance and make you mine for as long as I feel like keeping you. Now follow me slave.”

As James opened his eyes and began to follow Janice out of the gym he said, “Yes Mistress.”

When they got to her apartment she closed and locked the door and then said, “When I count to three you will no longer see my apartment. You will see a crowd of women all screaming and cheering you on as you perform your male strip tease act for them. You will not be aware of your surroundings or this apartment until you have completed your dance.”

Janice counted to three and then went back and forth from amusement to arousal as she watched James playing to the crowd in his imagination. A couple of times she let out a hoot or a holler just to strengthen his vision. As he removed his boxers his mind suddenly returned to the apartment and he stood motionless waiting for his next command.

She went over to where he was standing and said, “You are now a human dildo. Your penis is hard and will remain that way until I command you to cum. Head over to my bedroom and lie down flat on your back on my bed. You will wait for me to mount you and give you further commands.”

James knew he was hypnotized. He knew there had been no audience cheering him on but he could see their faces and hear their cheers. And as hard as he tried to tell himself it wasn’t real he felt the joy of hearing their screams and especially loved when his mistress cheered him on. As he made his way to the bedroom to take his role as human dildo excitement filled his body and he realized he was thankful Janice had chosen him to be her slave.

Janice came into the bedroom and after applying just a bit of KY Jelly she slid herself down onto James waiting body. She looked down at him and said, “Now it’s time to go even deeper. You must understand some of what is going on because in hypnosis you are always somewhat aware of reality. My goal before the sun rises is to eliminate all self awareness and to completely enslave you. Open your mouth and say “ah.”

James knew something was amiss but he couldn’t seem to resist and opened his mouth. She inserted a tube and squirted it down his throat. Then she said, “Don’t panic my pet. I would never do anything to hurt you. I just gave you an Ambien crushed into grape juice. Ambien is used for insomnia but it is in a class of drugs called Hypnotics and I have used it in the past to induce trances in people that were having a hard time going into a trance. I will use it on you to remove all resistance. Are you comfortable slave?”

James just stared helplessly into her eyes and said, “Yes Mistress; very comfortable.”

She began to go up and down and as she did she said, “You can feel the drug beginning to take hold. You can feel your mind melting and losing all connections with reality. Your body is a well of self-thought and your penis is the oil rig. Each time I slide up and down your shaft you can feel your ability to think being drained from your body making you more and more dependent on me thinking for you. Can you feel that my pet?”

He could feel himself losing what little grip he had left and said, “Yes Mistress” as his mind melted.

Janice continued to ride him until she had an intense orgasm. She took a minute to let her nerve endings recover and then she began to ride him again. Drool ran from his mouth and he had a distant stare with no expression on his face. She knew she had succeeded in draining all thought from his mind. Now it was time to finish him off.

She said, “Now my pet I want you to become aware of not only your penis but every nerve in your body. Every nerve pulsates with pleasure each time I go up and down; up and down. You no longer think at all unless I put a thought into your head and all you can think of right now is the pleasure that is taking over your entire body. Feel the pressure building up more and more; you can hardly stand it.”

James moaned in pleasure and almost appeared to be in pain. She said, “In a moment I will give you permission to cum. Once you are finished you will fall into a deep sleep and will not awaken until morning. When you awaken you will know your only purpose in life is my pleasure and my happiness. Going to work and earning money brings me pleasure so I will allow you to keep your job. But everything you do in life will be for one purpose and that is to make me happy. Do you understand slave?”

He said “Yes Mistress” right before she said, “Cum for me” and then the next thing he knew it was morning.

When he went out to the kitchen Janice had already made breakfast. She said, “Those eggs and that bacon are exactly how I like them. You will remember that and from now on when you awaken you will make me breakfast.”

James was so eager to please he said, “Yes Mistress; as you wish.”

Janice picked up her phone and dialed out. Then she said, “Hey Liz; I did it.”

Liz said, “Why are you calling so early? Did what? Oh no you didn’t?!?! Did you really hypnotize that guy in your building?”

Janice said, “I sure did. It is the deepest I have ever put anyone under. He was way under before I even slipped him some drugs to deepen his trance. He is standing here naked waiting to wait on me hand and foot.”

Liz said, “Can I come over and see?”

Janice said, “Of course you can. Why did you think I was calling? Get showered and dressed and then come on over.”

By time Liz arrived James was wearing an apron and making coffee just the way Janice likes it. Liz came into the kitchen and saw James beginning to wash dishes. Janice said, “James dear; be a good boy and bring me and Liz a cup of coffee each. She likes her coffee just the way I like it.”

James immediately responded with, “Yes dear; as you wish” and began to pour two cups of coffee.

Janice said, “You may call me mistress when Liz is here. She is aware of our unique relationship.”

As he poured the sugar into the coffee he said, “Yes Mistress.”

Liz watched in amazement and said, “Okay I want one too. Can you teach me?”

Janice said, “Nah, too much work. Why don’t I just have James bring a friend over? I can drug him, hypnotize him and then have you mount him to drain his will while I whisper commands into his mind.”

Liz said, “Wow, this is unreal. I’m going to have my very own slave.”

Janice said, “James dear; do you have a cute friend you can bring over for Liz?”

James said, “Yes Mistress; my best friend Dennis would be a great slave for Liz.”

The next day Dennis was sipping his tea and fighting to stay awake. He thought James was acting weird and the funny taste in his tea made him think the two women had just drugged him. He stood up to leave and felt his legs buckle underneath him. Then as his words slurred he said, “What’s going on?”

Janice approached him with her crystal necklace in hand and said, “I’m afraid your days as a free man are going to come to an end today. By morning time you will be Liz’s slave. Now just watch the crystal spin as you become sleepier and sleepier.

The next morning James and Dennis waited hand and foot on Jancie and Liz; just as they had imagined life was supposed to be.