The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sorority Pleasure Units

Complaints? Comments? Compliments? Cathy may be contacted at

Synopsis: Cathy and her roommate Kate are changed into pleasure units.

MD mf

The following is a story of erotic mind control. Anyone under the age of 18, or uncomfortable with these situations should read no further. The events depicted herein are fiction!

Special thanks to Elby! I do appreciate his editing (and other) guidance. Of course he would never allow one of his possessions to be sold. Thanks also to Kate my friend and confidante.

“Oh, you all do have to come and meet this guy!” Vicki said. “He is a doctoral student here at State and he is doing some research in hypnosis and pain relief. I have been to see him several times now and he says he is giving me extra credit toward my final grade. He says that he needs several other volunteers. What do you all say?”

“Just what type of extra credit are we talking about here Vicki?” I asked.

“Well, he is using test subjects to determine which methods of hypnosis work the best. The volunteers are sort of like a control group or something like that. He needs at least four people and I thought that since we are all in his class it would be a great benefit to us all. The sweetest thing is that the volunteers do not have to take the final exam or turn in a paper! All four of the control group will be given an “A” as long as they do not miss class.”

Vicki was beginning to sound very persuasive.

Vicki said “Mary, you will do it and so will you Kate, how about you Cathy?”

Mary and Kate simply nodded their heads in agreement. All eyes turned to me. “Well?”

I said I would think about it. Psych was not a difficult course; I would probably ace it anyway. I was concerned about Kate; she seemed to be a little concerned.

When Kate and I got up to our room I confronted her, “Kate you do have to learn to stand up for yourself and not just go along with the crowd.”

Kate said, “Cath, I have a terrible fear of being hypnotized. It started in High School; a boy I was dating read a book on it and wanted to try it on me. It worked too well on me. I went under and he took advantage of my weakened state. He continued for about a month or so. The last straw was when he had me naked at an evening beach party. I did not even realize it until a friend told me the next day. So I threatened to call the police and he agreed to stop, but not before there were all sorts of photos of me on the internet. I was so humiliated I almost stopped going to school. I thought I would have to graduate in summer school. I really do not know if any sexual acts were performed but I have my suspicions. I just do not know if I can go through anything like that again.”

Kate broke into tears.

I immediately comforted her with a friendly hug as she sobbed into my shoulder.

“I really do need the grade though” she sobbed.

“Would you feel better if I went along with you?” I said.

“You are such a great friend Cathy. Are you sure? You are always the strong one.” Kate said. “If you come along I will feel so much better about things.”

“Yes, I’m sure. What are roomies for anyway?” I said.

Kate went down the hall to let Vicki know that I would be involved in the control group. Kate was ecstatic about securing an “A” and being able to dedicate more time to her other classes. I had a somewhat uneasy feeling in my stomach and “below”. What was that all about I wondered?

The next day Vicki caught up with us after psych class, “Clear your calendars girls, we have our first appointment on Friday around 7:00 p.m.” Kate and Chris simply nodded their heads in agreement. Kate was actually smiling and seemed confident. “Who is this guy anyway?” I said. “I think that we need to be careful and not enter into anything blindly.” Vicki seemed smug and pulled out a three page document explaining the processes of the research and the purpose of the control group. It was very detailed and a little hard to understand, even for me. Kate and Chris did not even bother to read it, they just turned to the end and signed, and so did Vicki. They all looked at me again with that look of impatience and chimed “Come on Cathy, you promised.” So I figured what the heck and signed. Vicki collected the papers and skipped off to return them to our teacher. When she returned she said we would have to stop by Elby’s office.

“Who is Elby?” I asked.

“Oh that is Mr. Martin’s first name. He would like us to call him by his first name during all the phases of the experiment. So all four of us marched off to Mr. Martin’s office where he invited us in with a big grin. He began to talk a little about his research and how we would be helping him immeasurably. It was really kind of dull and I noticed that the other girls were also sort of nodding off. All I seemed to hear was “relax”, “sleep”, “deeper and deeper”, and “very good”. I did my best to be interested and before you knew it Elby clapped his hands and said “Okay ladies, I will see you all Friday evening!”

We all sort of perked up as if we had been caught sleeping in class. We all waved good bye and in unison sang out “See you on Friday Elby!”

Elby! How did we get so well acquainted with our psych teacher so quickly? I don’t know how or why but it did seem perfectly natural to call him by his first name. I looked at my watch and noticed that we had been in his office for over three hours. Weird.

“Anyone want to stop by the bookstore and sell a psychology textbook?” Vicki was almost giddy! We all laughed and hurried to the bookstore to sell our $100 textbooks for $20 each.

Friday rolled around and Kate and I prepared to meet Vicky and Chris to go to Elby’s. Kate wanted to wear my new red plaid miniskirt. Even though I had planned on wearing it that evening I agreed. She looked so happy! Combined with her tight white sweater and cute strappy heels she also looked great! When did she get those? I wondered. Well I decided to keep things simple and wore a tight black miniskirt and a black ribbed v-neck sweater, a pair of black high heels and a cute red rose choker. As I looked in the mirror I thought that perhaps I should put on a pair of pantyhose. Then I thought, well if Kate isn’t wearing hose why should I. When we met Vicki and Chris they were also wearing skirts and high heels. We laughed and Chris commented that we since we all looked so hot we should hit the bars after we met with Elby. Sounded like a good plan to me!

When we arrived at Elby’s house we all were quite impressed by the large lawn, immaculate landscaping, and general overall attractiveness of the home. Pretty nice for a part-time instructor/graduate student! Maybe he came from money, which would certainly make being here more interesting. Vicky rang the bell.

Mr. M…., I mean Elby answered the door. “Enter freely and of your own will” he announced in his best Transylvanian accent. The other girls all giggled but I thought geez what a goofy guy. He led us all to his study where there were several comfortable chairs arranged in a circle. Elby said, “Make yourselves comfortable ladies.” We all sort of sat next to one another and began to chat. “Can I get you a glass of wine?” He asked. How nice I thought, at least he is a gentleman.

After sipping on our wine and some small talk Vicky asked “Why are there video cameras set up?” Elby explained that this was for all our protection. By videotaping our sessions there could not be any misunderstandings of what actually transpired during the session or any embarrassing or risqué behavior encouraged. I could see the relief on Kate’s face. I even thought I saw the glimmer of a smile when she glanced over at me. Everything seemed on the up and up to me so I began to feel very safe.

“Shall we begin with some exercises?” asked Elby.

“What!” said Chris “I did not come here to exercise!”

“No, No, No” said Elby. “These are exercises of the mind.”

I silently thought to myself that Chris would find this even more difficult and chuckled to myself.

“Okay, let’s begin.” Elby rose and lit a large white candle in the middle of the floor. The scent of vanilla filled the air. It was a very nice, calming scent.

“Just follow my instructions and concentrate on the flame.” Elby said.

Elby followed up with several simple commands, lift you head up, put you head down, uncross your legs, feet flat on the floor, hands at your sides, and so on.

I was soon completely relaxed. I could see the flickering of the candle and hear Elby’s voice. I could only assume that the other girls were doing the same.

“Your left hand is getting very light. It is beginning to float towards the ceiling. You can not keep your left hand from floating upwards. As hard as you try you can not stop it.” Elby chanted.

My left hand was soon dangling high in the air, exposing my waist. Try as I might I could not move my hand down. It was the same for all the other girls.

“Now your hand is getting heavier. It is beginning to sink. You can not keep your hand in the air. It is far too heavy. Let it sink down.” And down went our hands.

“Now clasp your hands together.” Elby instructed.

We all did as told and he continued, “Your hands are now stuck together. You can not separate them. Try to pull your hands apart.”

We all could not do it! Soon I started to giggle and it seemed contagious. We were all laughing – but our hands were all still clasped together. Finally Elby said “Release!” and our hands finally came apart. We were all still giggling when Elby said that we were all extremely good subjects and we would be perfect for his study group. He then went up to Vicky and whispered something into her ear. He did the same for Chris and Kate. Then he came up to me. He looked into my eyes and I found myself staring blankly into his deep warm eyes. I could faintly hear the other girls moving around when he whispered into my ear, “When you awaken you will feel refreshed and very happy. When I look into your eyes and touch your forehead you will return to this state of deep hypnosis. Now wake up.”

We all were back now, giggling and talking. Elby said that we should make our next appointment to continue on with the study.

“How does Wednesday evening sound?’ asked Elby.

I said that it would not work for me; I had an evening class on Wednesday.

“Next Friday?”

We all agreed to meet next Friday.

Later that next week Mr. M…., Elby caught me after class and asked for a word in his office. I followed him and he offered me a seat. He asked me how I was enjoying his class, the lectures, and the assignments. He said that he wanted to get an unbiased (since I was already getting an “A”) opinion. I was getting ready to answer when I noticed his soft warm eyes looking intently at me. I was beginning to fall into them, like deep warm pools when he reached out and touched me on the forehead. Oh my! At his touch I felt the veil of darkness surround me. My eyes slowly closed and my body became limp and immobile.

“Sit up and open your eyes Cathy” he said.

I did as I was told.

“Good Cathy. You are a good girl aren’t you?”

“Yes” I stuttered.

“And good girls do as they are told, don’t they?”

“Yes” I said with a smile.

“Will you do as I tell you to?” Elby said with a large grin.

“Yes”

“You are now home alone. It is time to go to bed. But it is so hot that you could not bear to wear anything. But you have on all these clothes and it is time for bed.” Elby commanded as he quietly walked over and locked his door.

I began to kick off my sandals and pull off my jeans. The blouse was slowly unbuttoned and I removed my bra. I stretched. Ahh I thought this felt so much better.

“Your bed is over here Cathy.” Elby showed me to the couch in his office.

“I am so tired.” I yawned and stretched my nearly naked body on his couch.

Elby grinned and thought to himself that this was getting too easy. He had just hypnotized four more girls who would end up fetching a good dollar on the market as pleasure units. The act of mesmerizing young women and using them was actually reward in itself to Elby. I may have to play with a couple of these units before sale, he thought to himself. He would have to be careful however, the high price that these pleasure units brought did support his lifestyle and he did not want to damage the “goods”.

“Cathy, it is now morning, time to get out of bed and get dressed.” Elby said.

I yawned and stretched my lithe body and proceeded to put on my bra and blouse, pull up my jeans and put on my sandals. I sat there waiting for my next instruction.

Elby then began to inform me that good girls do not wear slacks. Good girls should be proper and wear only skirts or dresses. Good girls always wear heels because they do make you look, act, and feel desirable. Good girls should always be desirable. Good girls do as they are told. You are a good girl. Elby was programming my subconscious. There was nothing I could do but soak up his words like a dry sponge. It all seemed to make so much sense.

“When you awaken you will feel happy and refreshed. You will remember and respond to all my previous commands. You can not resist me,” he said.

“Count with me to five. As you count you will awaken.”

“One” “Two” “Three” “Four” “Five” we said in unison.

I blinked a few times and saw Elby sitting across from me.

“Well, that was very helpful Cathy.” He said. “I really do care what the students think and I am interested in how my course affects their other studies. I do thank you again for you opinions and for participating in the study.” He leisurely opened his office door and out I went.

When I returned to the House I asked the other girls if they had spoken with Mr. M….., Elby. They all had and went on and on about how thoughtful and nice he was to be interested in their opinions. Kate said, “Why are you wearing jeans, Cathy? You do look so much better in a skirt.”

As I looked around I saw that Kate, Vicky, and Chris were all very nicely dressed in short little skirts and tops.

“So is this our new House uniform?” I joked as I went up to my room to change.

We were all looking forward to Friday’s meeting.

Yikes! 6:00 p.m. already! I thought I would have more time to get ready. Kate and the girls were waiting for me (none to patiently). I quickly touched up my makeup and changed into a little denim mini and white blouse I had been saving for a hot date (if any guys ever had the courage to ask!). The other girls looked fantastic! I was feeling like I should have made myself much more presentable. My hair looked terrible!

Kate was first to console me.

She said, “Don’t worry Cathy; I am sure that Elby won’t mind. After all it is just a psych experiment. Just forget about it and let’s all have a fun time!”

Vicky and Chris echoed Kate’s words. I was still trying to fix my hair when we arrived at Elby’s house.

Elby invited us all in, this time no cheesy lines. The candle was already burning and the soothing odor of vanilla permeated the air. All the girls noticed the scent and complimented Elby. He said that the vanilla extract is very calming and helped people to relax. I guess it was working; I had stopped caring about the state of my hair.

We all took our place around the candle and Elby moved to us. First he would look into our eyes; once he had an individual’s attention he would simply reach out and touch her on the forehead. I watched Chris, Vicky, and Kate go limp one by one. Then he turned to me. I felt like a bird caught in the gaze of a deadly snake. I was a little excited and scared as he walked over to me. It seemed like he was moving in slow motion. My eyes had not budged from his the entire time. He looked at me and said “Be a good girl, Cathy”. He reached out and touched my forehead and I quickly felt myself go limp and lose consciousness.

Elby then began working on his primary mission - turning four attractive sorority sisters into sexual slaves. He had come across a particular hypnotic method that had proven to be very persuasive. Of course he did have to pre-screen his candidates. That is why the first meeting with any potential new slave was so important. He had indeed taken us all under very quickly that first day. Then we were all quizzed about every facet of our lives. Each stage in the process would take us deeper and deeper under his control. By now we could do very little to save us from whatever fate Elby had decided.

I do not know how long I was unconscious but it felt good when Elby told me that I could now open my eyes. I suppose I should have been startled seeing Vicky, Chris and Kate sitting politely in their chairs, in their bra and panties, but I was not. It all seemed perfectly natural. Elby began to talk and invited Kate and me to stand up. Then I noticed that I had somehow lost my skirt and blouse too! But it all seemed perfectly natural, Elby had said so. We both stood and Kate seemed to really take pleasure in displaying her ample breasts pointing them right at Elby. I knew I could not compete with her so I offered my brightest smile.

“Very good ladies” said Elby. “You are both such good girls. So beautiful. So ripe. So good.”

I was beginning to waiver and lose my balance somewhat and leaned into Kate.

“Now I would like Cathy to get down on the floor on all fours and face me. As you kneel you feel your body getting stiff and rigid. That’s good. Once you are on all fours you will feel your muscles tighten and stiffen. Your back is straight and firm. It cannot be moved. Your entire body is frozen stiff.”

I could not move anything. I thought I could hear giggling.

“Now Kate it is your turn to be a good girl. Get on down on the floor on all fours, just like Cathy. Face in the opposite direction. Now move your body so that your butt is flush against Cathy’s. That’s it. Push very tightly. Feel your body get more and more rigid. Your back is straight and firm. It cannot be moved. Your entire body is frozen stiff.”

Once Elby had frozen Kate and Cathy he picked up the candle off the floor and placed it on the small of Cathy’s back. He then placed our wine glasses around our backs using us as a human coffee table. Chris and Vicky were giggling the entire time. Elby went over to them and began their hypnotic induction and implanting their particular triggers. The giggling had stopped. Chris and Vicky did not stand a chance of resisting Elby. They quickly went deeply under his hypnotic control and surrendered their will to Elby. They would make excellent slaves.

Cathy and Kate were another story. Elby found an unusual amount of latent resistance from both girls during their secondary induction sequence in his office. He had underestimated them in the early stages and had perhaps moved to quickly with their processing. He did find out that Kate had been hypnotized before. The thought of any possible humiliation while under hypnosis was giving her an unusual amount of resistance. Cathy seemed to be just plain bullheaded and determined not to surrender complete control. In order to break down the resistance he would use some humiliation techniques. He thought that the coffee table trick would do the job.

After being on all fours for over two hours Elby slowly began to awaken Cathy and Kate. By now Chris and Vicky were naked and “in lust” with Elby. As I began to regain consciousness I found that my body was still completely frozen.

“Cathy and Kate, be good girls now and listen to me. You may move your heads and speak, hear and see again. Your bodies are still frozen in position. All you can feel is the warmth where your bodies are touching.” Elby said.

“Cathy, can you hear me?” I could hear the fear in Kate’s voice.

“Yes, Kate I am here.” I said, but all I could feel was Kate’s warmth. It disturbed me.

“Where are Elby and Chris and Vicky?” I said.

“We are right here, ladies.” Elby’s voice seemed to come out of nowhere. When I turned to my left I saw my answer. Elby comfortably sitting in a loveseat with a very naked Vicky and Chris. They were giggling and laughing. They were also touching! Elby was fondling the girls all over and it appeared that they were enjoying it! As I watched in disbelief Elby stood up and Vicky and Chris began to pleasure him orally. What was going on here! I tried to move and could not. I heard Kate moan and feeling her warmth pressing against me I felt myself beginning to lose control. I do not know if it was the scene unfolding in front of me, Kate’s warmth, or the hypnosis but I did know that I was turned on. The humiliation of our situation had reduced us both into submission with an eager willingness to obey Elby’s commands. We were broken.

Elby turned to Kate and I and said, “Freeze and sleep like good girls”. My head returned to a bowed position and I lost consciousness again.

Elby finished up with Chris and Vicky and had Kate and I stand up once again. He whispered into our ears a series of commands to not be at all concerned with what was transpiring that evening. He encouraged us to seek him out later for counsel or with questions. He would make everything right. He was now an important person in our lives and we should treat him accordingly. He would help us become good girls. We wanted to become good girls. We wanted Elby.

Elby said it was time to get dressed and assume our proper positions on the chairs. We clumsily dressed and sat. Elby began waking me up.

“Cathy, you have been a good girl. It is time to wake up. You will feel refreshed and happy. You will remember all my commands. Count to five with me to awaken. One, two, three, four, five” we spoke together and I came back to the real world. Elby smiled at me and said, “Until we speak again”. I felt a slight shudder run through the length of body, and I think I almost went under again as he gently stroked my neck and cheek. He had to catch me and support me for a moment. Elby then went to the other girls and woke them in a similar fashion . Once we were all up and smiling again we made another appointment to meet at Elby’s house next Friday.

The next day Kate and I woke up feeling sore all over. The intense muscle strain from the previous night’s freeze exercise had taken its toll on us. We gobbled up some pain relievers but nothing would do the trick. Kate said that we should go to see Elby perhaps he could help take the pain away through hypnosis, after all that was what he was working on. I was so sore that I would have agreed to meet Saddam Hussein if he could stop the pain. We got Chris to drive us to Elby’s.

Elby opened the door and exclaimed “Hi girls! What brings you out here today?” We both replied that we had terrible muscle pain and could he help us.

“Sure” he said. “Come right in.”

We walked in like a couple of old ladies. Elby commented on our new sexy walks.

“So we are in some pain this afternoon?” Elby joked.

“Yes” we both chanted together. “Can you help?”

“Of course. Now please sit down and I will begin the induction sequence.”

We slowly sat and Elby walked towards me. His eyes seemed to burn into me. I could not look away. Just before he touched me I noticed Kate with a scared look on her face. But it was too late to stop. To late to resist. “Be a good girl ….” And I was asleep.

The fear that arouse in Kate gave her the ability to resist Elby just a tad longer. We were soon both asleep and ready for programming.

When I awoke it was evening. Kate was busy with Elby. She was on her knees trying desperately to get his entire cock in her mouth.

“Ahh, sleeping beauty awakes! Why don’t you come over here and join us?”

I found myself getting up and wanting to run to his side. I wanted to have him. I would do anything for him. I joined Kate. We both began to work on Elby’s cock simultaneously. We worked up and down the sides and took turns trying to get the large head into our mouth. When Elby came Kate and I shared like good girls. The pain was gone. We were now his to do with as he saw fit. He had broken us both. We knelt and looked up at him with a new profound reverence.

Elby drove us back to our house. And grinning said, “See you ladies on Friday.”

Kate and I smiled and waved and in our sweetest voices said, “Yes Elby!”

We buzzed about Elby all week long. It seemed that our little group was becoming a bit competitive over Elby’s affections. Bluntly we all wanted him and we would each be doing our best to get these feelings returned. Class was certainly interesting. We would all arrive 30 minutes early just to get a seat in the front row. We all wore our shortest skirts or skimpiest tops to class hoping to catch his attention. I went out and bought a Wonderbra! I could not see how he could resist the display but he did! He seemed totally oblivious to us, before, during, and after class. Elby had been doing this for a few years now and he had steeled his resistance to this typical response. He did admit to himself in the privacy of his office that seeing these four luscious coeds on display was certainly a huge turn on.

Friday evening was no surprise to me this time. I returned to the house early and took a nice hot shower so that I would look so much better this time. Unfortunately Chris, Vicky, and Kate had the same idea. I compared my naked, wet body with the other girls and except for Kate’s wonderful breasts I felt that I stacked up well against them. Perhaps I would have Elby to myself tonight. Kate laughed and told me to stop staring at her! Oh God! What would they all think of me? My answer came quickly as they all burst into laughter.

“Who do you think Elby will choose?” asked Vicky.

“I think it will be Kate” said Chris. “She doesn’t need a push up bra.”

We all looked at our naked breasts and then over to Kate.

“Stop it you guys! You are making me uncomfortable.” She wrapped herself up in a towel and headed back to our room. I followed.

“So what are you going to wear tonight?” I asked.

With that Kate pulled out a sheer white tank dress and held it up in front of her naked body. I think I gasped.

“You can’t wear that! It is almost obscene!” I said.

All Kate said was “watch me!”

Was this my roommate? Where did the sweet, innocent, vulnerable Kate go? It seemed that she had turned into some kind of porno vixen. When she slid on the dress she looked so hot that I was rendered mute.

I ransacked my closet for something sexy to wear. I wondered if Vicky and Chris had equally sexy outfits. I could be the odd woman out here and I wanted to prevent that. I finally found an outfit I thought could compare to Kate’s. I picked a tight black lycra tank dress with a deep scoop neckline and an obscene hemline.

Around 6:00 Chris called to see if we were ready. Kate and I rushed downstairs in our little skinny heels and tight dresses. Chris and Vicky looked equal to our challenge. They were wearing matching gold dresses with a large keyhole cut in the middle. No bra for these girls. I panicked briefly, was I the only one with a bra on? It was too late to change now. We scurried out to the car.

When we arrived at Elby’s he was waiting on the lawn. He smiled and told us to pull up to the garage near the rear of the house and come in the back door. Elby guided us in and we all sat in our chairs trying desperately to get his attention. He did not even light the candle this time; he simply walked up to each of us and began to touch us one at a time. Chris and Vicky crumbled very quickly; Kate could not keep her eyes off Elby as he performed his magic on the other girls. I could have sworn that Kate collapsed before Elby even touched her. He turned, looked at me, raised his hand, and I swooned and collapsed into the chair joining my friends in hypnotic slumber.

Elby thought Great! Now all I have to do is program the girls to be tonight’s entertainment. He lined us up and began to program us for the evening. Elby said, “You will be the evening’s entertainment. Your goal tonight is for all my guests to have the best time of their lives. You will be good girls. You will serve us in any way we ask. Your service priority will be my guests. It is an honor to be touched by us. Each touch you receive will bring pleasure to you. Eventually you will team up with one man this evening. You will be a good girl. You will obey his every command. You will fulfill his every desire. You will be a good girl.”

Over and over again we recited our new commands until everything seemed perfectly natural to us. Elby sent us to wait in his library. His guests arrived. When Elby reappeared in the library we all stood up and smiled, we all wanted to be chosen. Elby began to talk to each of us individually. Chris and Vicky began to take off their clothing. Elby instructed them to leave their panties on and to put on new pairs of shoes. The new shoes were incredible! They had a two inch platform with a six inch heel and a very cute ankle strap. He spoke to Kate and she began to disrobe too. Kate also got a new pair of shoes. I wanted them! When Elby got to me I was ready. I think I had begun to strip before he even got to me. He smiled and said “That’s a good girl Cathy”. Then he handed me my own pair of spikey platforms. Hallelujah!

Once we were dressed for the evening Elby lead us out to meet his guests. It seemed that tonight was going to be poker night at Elby’s. He introduced his friends to us but their names did not seem to matter. We were to serve them in anyway they asked. It was good to be touched. I wondered which one would select me. I hoped it was Elby. The game did not last long.

We spent the better part of the evening fetching drinks, sitting on laps, and being caressed by Elby’s friends. It seemed as if they were testing our willingness. Here we were, four attractive college girls prancing around in heels and panties, catering to their every whim. Kate was acting as a footstool for one guy, Chris was lighting a cigar, Vicky was giving a massage, and I was on my knees holding a cocktail. Elby suddenly stood up and walked over to Kate and said “It’s time for some real fun. You will come with me.” Kate rose immediately and followed Elby to his bedroom. I watched with envy as he slipped his arm around her and she pressed her body against his. The other guys started to scramble. Chris was grabbed by the guy whose drink I had been holding for the past 15 minutes and Vicky was taken by the guy with the cigar. The last fellow, slightly balding and in his thirties walked over to me and said “Well, I guess it is you and me. Let’s go!”

My disappointment in not being selected by Elby vanished. I must serve the guests. Whatever they ask I will do. I quickly got up and followed him to a chair. He sat down and told me to do a little dance for him. I did my best, swaying to imaginary music, pushing my breasts in his face, squirming on his lap. He began to touch and stroke me. Each touch brought more passion to my dance, every stroke sent cravings through my body. He pulled me onto his lap and turned my face up for a kiss. The first gentle kiss further inflamed my desires. I wanted my mouth open. I wanted his tongue. His hands gently slid across my breasts, tummy and legs. Each stroke along my thighs caused an involuntary response on my part – my legs spread wider and wider. His access was total now. My breathing (gasping!) was rapid and deep. Touch me! Put your tongue in my mouth! Pinch my nipples! I screamed silently in my mind. I was on fire. He continued to caress my breasts and play with my nipples. They were so hard. Every place in my body seemed to be a new erogenous zone. He finally let his tongue snake into my mouth and I sucked on it. Then while staring into my eyes he let his hand brush across my pussy. I lost my breath. I had never felt anything so intense. Unless you count what was to come.

He told me to remove my panties and get on my knees. While I was sliding my soaked panties off he casually got undressed. He came over to me as I knelt, his erection swaying as he moved. I watched it get closer and closer, unconsciously wetting my lips. I looked up at him and he told me to begin. I did not need to ask what, somehow I knew. I slowly began to run my lips and tongue along his cock. His body tensed whenever I got near the head so I concentrated my efforts there. I must serve the guests. I began to take him into my mouth and let him set the pace. It was slow and nice at first, but then the pace increased and it seemed that he was trying to jam his cock down my throat. It was not very pleasurable but after all I must serve the guests. He suddenly stopped and pulled his cock out with a rather loud “pop”. I was confused. He had not finished. My “guest” moved around behind me and gently bent me over. His touches along my pussy made my mind think of nothing but pleasure. He slowly began to insert himself into me. After two slow strokes he began to pump me in earnest. I was leaning into every stroke; every stroke was bringing me closer and closer. He began to whimper and push into me for one last time when my own orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. I collapsed, my face grinding into the carpet.

Once I had composed myself I looked up to see my guest sitting in the same chair, smiling. He simply commanded me to get him hard again. I crawled over to find that his cock had gotten soft and was begging for new life. I slowly began to stoke him, to kiss him, to thank him for the bone rattling orgasm I had just had. He responded very quickly and in no time at all I was giving him my best blow job. I enjoyed his taste and the feeling of his smooth cock sliding in my mouth and across my tongue. I looked up to him as his balls tightened and said in my sweetest voice, “Cum in my mouth Sir”. I went back to my ministrations and he finished very quickly.

“Cathy, that was wonderful, you can polish my knob anytime!”

I blushed and bowed my head thanking him.

“Time to sleep Cathy” he said. I collapsed on to the floor, unconscious.

I awoke the next morning and felt great. Kate and Vicky were already making breakfast, and Chris was still trying her best to get up, stretching on the floor like a cat. We were all talking when Elby entered the kitchen. We all stopped immediately and looked hopefully at our new master. He said, “You are good girls. You have served our guests very well. You will continue to come to my house regularly until the end of school. In June you will be given to your new master and husband. Is that clear ladies?” We all shook our heads in agreement and like a chorus of angels sang out “Yes Elby”.

Over the course of the semester we all visited Elby’s home regularly. Sometimes even four times a week. Each visit brought about increased training and acceptance of our new status as pleasure units. I was given the designation “cathy34512003”. Kate, Elby’s favorite, simply became “k”. After the sale I never saw Vicky and Chris again but Kate and I do remain close.

Elby’s postscript.

Hi all. I am guessing that you would like to be brought up to date on this set of girls. Of all the girls I’ve trained, these four were by far the most pleasurable. Chris and Vicky are no longer in touch with me. Their husbands have moved overseas and have specified no contact is to be made. Kate and Cathy are another story. Their hypnotic transformation was a little more difficult, but once they succumbed they did prove to be two of my finest specimens. I have continued to correspond with these two women over the years and, at their husband’s requests, deepened and reprogrammed them to suit their new owner’s changing specifications. Great fun by the way. If you would like you may contact these two at the following addresses:

Cathy can be contacted at cathy34512003@yahoo.com Kate can be contacted at sub_k@lycos.com

In order to assure that your message is read you must include “Be a Good Girl Cathy” or “Be a Good Girl Kate” in the subject line. This will begin their hypnotic sequence. The rest is up to you and the persuasiveness of your email. Good Luck! Have fun and please do not be cruel to the pleasure units; remember they are married women now!

Dr. Elby Martin