The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Soulmates: PDA Phone

Copyright © Min_Con_Writer, 2002-2008.

Chapter 29 Tests Two and Three

Tim hadn’t seen Michelle since the morning. She had left work early today.

He waited by the mall entrance. He looked at his watch and saw the time, 5:58 pm. He had been waiting for a few minutes. Tim had been ready to commit to Michelle for weeks now, but he wanted to draw it out and make Michelle work for it. He thought these tests were more fun then committing unconditionally.

“There she is.” thought Tim, as he looked into the distance.

Michelle wore a black, long wool coat and black low-heeled shoes. She smiled and waved to Tim.

He waved back.

A few moments later, she walked up to him, they embraced and she quickly kissed him on the lips. He kissed back.

“Hi Tim.” said Michelle.

“Well... did you do it?” asked Tim.

“Yes, I dropped Chris off at my mother’s. We have the whole night to ourselves!” said Michelle with a coy smile.

The couple began walking toward the center of the mall.

“No, I didn’t mean that. Did you do it?” asked Tim.

“Oh that! Yes. I did Tim.” said Michelle. She was clearly having some fun with him.

“Well?” asked Tim. Tim was suddenly feeling guilty.

“Well what?” asked Michelle.

“Well did it hurt or anything?” asked Tim.

“A bunch of needles rapidly piercing my skin? No of course not. Why would that hurt?” asked Michelle. Michelle was getting good at knowing Tim. She was clearly going to take advantage of the situation.

Tim put on a sad face. He looked hurt by Michelle’s remarks.

She laughed.

“It wasn’t that bad. It wasn’t what I expected. It was like a slightly painful vibrator.” she said.

“And you feel OK, we can we still do tonight?” asked Tim.

“Yes, we can still do tonight.” said Michelle with a huge smile.

Tim and Michelle, still at the mall, walked towards a nearby lingerie shop. Although Michelle didn’t know it, it was the same store where Tim and Denise had shopped once.

The two entered the store.

The same perky salesgirl, Jen, was working the store tonight. She immediately recognized Tim.

“Tim! Oh my gosh how are you? You look great! It’s so good to see you!” said an excited Jen.

“Jen from the hospital?” asked Michelle.

“Yep, that’s right. I’m sorry who are you?” asked Jen.

Tim knew when Michelle was really angry about something. This was one of those times.

“I’m Michelle, Tim’s significant other.” she said with crossed arms.

“Oh. Well what can I do for you tonight Tim?” asked Jen.

“Jen, Michelle here needs a crotchless body stocking” said Tim.

“What kind? We have fishnet, lace-up, and opaque.” said Jen.

“Hmm. Which one would be best to see a tattoo through?” asked Tim.

“Either the fishnet or lace-up would be your best bet.” said Jen.

“Great, we’ll take one of each.” said Tim.

Jen rang up their purchase. “If you two ever want a threesome, call me. I know I could learn so much from you!” said Jen.

“Thank you, but THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!” exclaimed Michelle.

Tim enjoyed seeing Michelle jealous. It almost made up for feeling bad about the tattoo.

The two walked out of the store with their purchase.

“The nerve of that girl!” exclaimed Michelle. Tim smirked.

Later that night Tim and Michelle arrived home.

“Give me a few minutes and I’ll be ready for you.” said Michelle.

Meanwhile, Tim freshened up in the spare bathroom.

The two met in the bedroom. The lights were out, several candles were lit. Soft music came from the CD player on the nightstand.

“How do I look?” asked Michelle.

Tim looked at her in amazement.

She wore only a fishnet body stocking and black high heel shoes. The body stocking complemented every luscious curve on Michelle’s slender body. And the high heels just topped off the entire package.

“You look amazing. You are so beautiful.” said Tim.

“What do you want to do next Tim?” asked Michelle.

“Get on the bed on all fours. And leave the high heels on. Don’t take them off, no matter what.” ordered Tim.

She positioned her slender body on the bed as he commanded.

Tim circled her, admiring her body. His eyes focused on her lower back.

“Do you like it? I had it done just as you asked.” said Michelle.

On Michelle’s lower back was a tribal patterned tattoo. On the top of the pattern, the word “Tim” appeared. Below the pattern was the word “Forever”.

Tim admired her new artwork. “It looks great. I figure if I’m going to be stuck with you, you better be stuck with me too. Or at least some guy named Tim.” he said.

The two laughed.

Then Tim got back to business.

Stay that way until I tell you.

Tim walked around as he tore of his clothes.

“Make me hard.” said Tim as positioned his crotch in front of Michelle’s mouth.

She wrapped her lips around his hard penis and began her work. Tim put his hand behind Michelle’s neck, enjoying the moment.

After a minute he had her stop. He walked around Michelle and positioned himself behind Michelle’s glorious ass.

He placed both hands on her fishnet stocking-covered ass, touching and squeezing her. The he gently stroked his index finger across her tattoo.

“ Tim Forever—Life is good!” he thought.

He entered Michelle.

She moaned.

Chapter 30 The Fourth Test

Tim left work. He couldn’t believe the night he and Michelle had. In one night she had fulfilled several of his all-time sexual fantasies. It seemed as if every day things were getting better and better.

Michelle was attending a friend’s baby shower so Tim headed off to the gym alone.

It was still early in the evening so, the elliptical machines were all available.

Tim picked the one in the middle and set it for 30 minutes on a resistance of 10. He watched the TVs above him as he exercised on the low-impact motion machine.

About twenty minutes later, Tim saw a figure approaching out the corner of his eye. It was a very nice figure indeed. And he didn’t have to look directly at her. From his peripheral vision, he could easily make out the gorgeous figure with short red-hair and green dragon tattoos on her front and back left shoulder. This one always wore skimpy tops that showed off her shoulders, tattoos, and slender arms.

It was Melissa. Sometimes, Tim got the impression Melissa had a thing for him. Maybe it was because of the gym gossip regarding him and Rebecca. Or maybe she just really liked him. He didn’t know. Women would always be a great mystery to Tim, even with his mind control device. But one thing was certain, every time the two were at they gym, their eyes would inevitably meet.

To his surprise, Melissa got on the machine right next to him, avoiding all the other empty machines.

“I thought she liked me!” thought Tim. Tim was still getting over the rejection from his wife’s affair. Having a young, beautiful woman work out next to him certainly helped Tim’s ego, especially when the Crusader Persuader program was out of the equation.

Five minutes later Tim’s machine beeped.

Tim hopped off his machine and walked to the paper towel/alcohol spray station. To his surprise, Melissa was right behind him.

“She was on there for less than 10 minutes. Boy, she’s aggressive. My type of woman.” thought Tim.

Truthfully, any kind of woman was Tim’s kind of woman. It was refreshing to have someone interested in him that he wasn’t controlling.

Tim returned to the elliptical machine, and wiped it down. Melissa followed.

Tim walked to the back of the gym, sat on a bench with a thirty-pound dumbbell and started doing overhead tricep exercises.

Melissa followed and again got on a weight machine right behind his bench.

“I can’t do this!” thought Tim.

“I can’t do anything with Melissa. I love Michelle. I can’t hurt her. I can’t flirt with Melissa anymore.” thought Tim. Tim’s body language to Melissa dramatically changed for the rest of the work out. A hurt Melissa picked up on the changes fairly quickly.

Chapter 31 The Beach

Several months had passed. A pregnant Michelle, her son, and Tim were enjoying a relaxing vacation at the beach.

While Michelle took her son to get an ice cream sandwich, Tim was on a task to retrieve sea shells for Michelle’s collection. In her condition, bending down wasn’t the easiest thing. Tim took a stroll along the beach, scanning the sand for anything of interest.

He picked up many shells before he got to a rocky part of the beach. I wonder if there is anything over there, thought Tim.

Tim climbed over some rocks that were about five feet high.

At the bottom of one of the rocks, something caught his eye. It was a decorative, multi-color glass bottle.

He reached down and picked the bottle up. He blew the sand off it. It was a beautiful bottle. It had a tight cork inserted on the top.

He struggled to pull the cork off.

From the bottle came a large popping sound. And a giant plume of pink smoke flung Tim to the ground. Tim opened his eyes, sat up, and nursed his bruised head.

He couldn’t believe what he saw. In front of him was a large muscular man with a beard and olive-colored skin floating in mid-air above a cloud of smoke.

“Master, you have freed me! I have been trapped in this bottle for over 200 years. As your reward, I’ll grant you 3 wishes.” said the man in a booming voice.

Tim didn’t even have to think about his response. “No thanks. Been there done that! It’s not all it’s cracked up to be.” said Tim.

“What? You reject my offer of gratitude?” asked the shocked genie.

Tim paused.

“Ok. I’ll make one wish.” said Tim.

“Yes?” said the genie, eager to serve.

“I wish I never found your bottle.” said Tim.

“What? You reject my wishes?” repeated the genie.

“I’m the master and that’s what I wish for.” said Tim.

“But what about your other two wishes?” asked the genie.

“Oh, I don’t care. Give them to your next master. It will be more trouble for him.” said Tim.

In an instant Tim was transported to the sandy area of the beach.

Tim had a weird feeling, as if he had an important thought but had just lost it. He saw a rocky area ahead on the beach. “There probably aren’t any shells there. I better head back.” thought Tim.

Tim returned to their beach site. Michelle and her son were there. Her son was enjoying an ice cream sandwich. Michelle smiled at Tim.

“Even at 3 months pregnant, she is gorgeous.” thought Tim.

At that moment, a man about Tim’s age, height, and build walked by them. He looked disheveled and kept muttering the same phrase out loud.

“Monica, I have to have Monica!” muttered the strange man. There was a sense of urgency in his voice.

Michelle looked at Tim. Tim looked back at her. She shrugged her shoulders and let out a bit of a smile. Tim smiled back as the weird man walked away from them. The stranger quickly walked from their sight and headed towards the rocky area of the beach.

Michelle’s cell phone rang from her colorful canvas beach bag.

“Hello?” she answered.

Michelle stayed on the phone for a few minutes listening. Her face turned from smiling to a grim, serious face.

“On no! Well thanks for the heads up.” said Michelle.

Tim waited to find out what was going on.

“Tim, I just heard some bad news from Jessie at work. There are going to be layoffs next week because of that government study. We’re all going be out of work! What will we do?” asked Michelle.

Tim paused and thought until he had an answer.

“We’ll move on to another pharmaceutical company. We’ll meet new friends and learn new things. We’ll have new adventures.” said Tim.

The sun began to set.

In the distance, radio music could be heard.

“Everybody wants to rule...” sang the radio.

THE END.