The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SPEEDTRAP

Highway Patrol Officer June Birnbaum was bored. She had joined the Highway Patrol fresh out of the academy mostly because she had watched “CHiP’s” a lot as a kid, but had seen none of the action that they had on that show. Her most significant arrests had been busting kids who had pulled over to the side of the road for a little action, or waking up people who had fallen asleep in their cars.

She looked at herself in the rearview mirrors on her bike and sighed. She was too pretty and too smart for this small town, was what she often thought. She liked the way that the light brown uniform accentuated her small but attractive bosom, and how she kept her long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail under her helmet. Her eyes were soft and blue. She was only 22, but had big dreams.

Boredom was not exclusive to June. In fact, her partner Josh was currently having sex with his girlfriend while June covered for him, hiding behind the large automobile dealership billboard that served as a speedtrap. Sometimes they would pull over people and give them a warning, or just a scare.

This time, a large blue van with garish colors on it whizzed by her at an unsafe and definitely over the limit speed.

Gail hesitated, thinking that she should go to the motel and get Josh, but she did not want to bother him if he was getting some spanky, and besides, it was just a speeder. No need to call for backup.

She slipped on her dark glasses and drove after the vehicle.

She waited until it was in her sites, then put on her sirens. As she suspected, the van did not stop, so she put on some speed until she knew that they could see her.

Sure enough, the van pulled over to the side.

Gail hopped off her bike and strode over to the van, intending to present an aura of confidence and authority. " License and registration, please,” she said curtly to the driver.

The driver of the van was a very hot blonde, who had an equally hot black girl on the passenger side. “Sure sweetie, whatever you say,” the blonde winked, handing over the paperwork.

“ The name is Officer Birnbaum, not sweetie,” June retorted, scanning the license. " Do you know that you were about forty miles over the speed limit there, Ms....Jones?”

The blonde shrugged, then winked again. “Well, that’s me, I like it fast and furious,” she giggled, her passenger joining in the laughter as well. “And call me Jen, sweetie.”

June decided it was time to play bad cop. “Step out of the car please,” she said to the blonde.

The blonde did, and instantly June felt that it had been a mistake.

She was at least 6′, a sharp contrast to June’s 5′3″ frame. Additionally, she was wearing a pair of cowboy boots that made her appear even taller. Her black leather pants were so tight they appeared to have been painted on, and she wore only a blue bikini top.

She also had the biggest breasts that June had ever seen, at least 38D, possibly even double D. Her eyes were blue and bright, her blonde hair ending smartly around her chin.

Jen smiled knowingly, and winked again. " Take a good look, sweetie. They’re real, and their fantastic.”

June flushed a little, feeling awkward around this woman’s brassy display of saucy sexuality. “Probably a biker chick, or a lesbian,” she thought to herself. " Any drugs in the car?” she asked coolly, trying to avert her eyes from Jen’s mammoth cleavage.

Jen thought a moment, then smiled slyly. “See for yourself,” she winked.

June felt foolish, as if this Amazon was making fun of her. She knew that she had to keep the upper hand here. “Open the back, please,” she said crisply.

Jen leered at her. “Are you sure you want me to do that, sweetie?” she cooed.

“ Goddamn it, just do it! And stop calling me sweetie!” June barked.

Jen just smiled again. " Yes, ma’am, Officer Ma’am,” she said, even sa luting.

June rolled her eyes as the two walked to the back of the van, Jen pausing a moment. " Last chance to change your mind,” she said.

June gritted her teeth. “Open the door before I haul you in for interfering with a police investigation,” she ordered.

Jen winked again, and opened the doors.

June’s mouth fell open in astonishment at the sight before her. A young redheaded woman was lying on the plush carpet interior, naked, blindfolded, and gagged, tied spread-eagle on her back. A vibrator was jammed up her ass and pussy, both of which were humming as she struggled and squirmed. She was lost in a daze of rapture.

“What the fu—” June started to say, then she cried out as she was grabbed from behind.

The black girl had come around behind her and pinned June’s arms behind. As tall and bosomy as her friend, she found it easy to hold Jen down, the cop squirming and kicking helplessly.

“ Let me go, goddamn it, let me go! I’m a cop, for God’s sake!” she protested.

Jen shook her head and smiled wickedly. " Not just yet, sweetie. Bambi here is a little lonesome, and as you can see, Bobbie is a little ... preoccupied,” she said, gesturing to the naked and prone girl.

Jen poked around in the van and produced a small dark bottle. Pouring some of the contents of it on a rag, she slowly walked over to June, who eyes widened in horror as she contemplated what was about to happen.

“What the-is that-no, NO! You can’t do this, I’m a—”

The words died in her throat as Jen shoved the chloroformed rag into June’s face.

Fear caused her to gasp abruptly, the sharp odor stinging her nostrils and lips. She squirmed, but Bambi held her fast, and every time she tried to move, Jen was there with the rag. She tried to bring her foot down on Bambi’s boot, but she began to find it difficult to focus on both her breathing and her movements. Her head and mind felt dizzy.

Jen smiled knowingly again, and softly cooed to June, whose eyes were already becoming heavier and heavier. “That’s right sweetie, just relax. It’s inevitable, you can’t escape. Just breathe deep, and sleep, breathe deep, and sleep, breathe deeeeeeep, and sleeeeeeeeeeeep.”

June couldn’t hold her breath any longer, and her body was weakening, her head falling back into Bambi’s insanely large bosom. She moaned softly, then drifted into blackness.

Her head felt as if it was jammed full of cotton balls, but she slowly began to awaken.

Attempting to rise, she was shocked to find herself tied prone as the redhead had been.

Kneeling over her were Bambi and Jen, the two kidnappers grinning with delight. “Hey sweetie, how you feeling?” Jen asked, the two women giggling like schoolgirls.

June noticed that her helmet and glasses were gone, and that her hair had been let down, strewn around her head. She was helpless, so she decided to reason with them.

“ Look you guys, I’m a cop. In a couple of hours I’m going to have to call in. If I’m missing, they’ll look for me. You guys are going to go to jail!”

Jen laughed again, and shook her head. “No sweetie, that’s where you’re wrong. We’re not going anywhere, but you are.”

She suddenly produced a very sharp and shiny switchblade, and slowly brought it down towards June’s face.

June gulped, but was determined not to show fear, even though she was terrified. “What....what are you going to do to me?” she whispered, her heart pounding.

Jen just smiled that same smile, that knowing smile. " Not to you sweetie, for you,” she said, as she deftly cut off the top bottom of June’s blouse.

Bambi leered as the top of June’s breasts came into view, then even moreso as Jen cut off the next bottom.

“ You know what Bambi and I really like? Oh, we like guys, sure, but we really like girls. Nice, soft, sweet girls. You see, Bambi and I belong to a club. We hang and party with a couple of other big titted girls, ride our hogs into the desert, and party.”

As she was speaking, she cut off another button, and another.

“ Bambi and I really like innocent girls. Girls like Bobbie. She was hitchhiking, traveling across country when we picked her up, on school vacation, or something like that.”

“ We liquored her up, got her high, then gave her the treatment. She had never been with a woman before, much less two. We showed her things that you could only dream of,”

“ After a couple of days of hard, constant, orgasmic sex, she was willing to do whatever we wanted. It’s amazing what a few hours of constant anal and pussy penetration, along with a few ... suggestions, can do to a girl.”

“ And what we wanted was to really turn her out, really slut her up, make her a real hot, nasty dyke,” Jen whispered, before she cut the front of June’s bra, her breasts springing free.

Fear and a cool breeze hardened her nipples almost instantly. She held her breath as Jen expertly cut down the seams of her pants, as Bambi removed the tattered remains.

With a deft hand a leer, Jen cut June’s panties as well.

Now June was naked except for her boots, bound and helpless.

Jen leaned over really closely, and slowly turned the switchblade so that the light from the windows began to shine off of it.

“ Now, if you want it to be easy, you just have to relax. We’re not gonna hurt you. In fact, I guarantee that you will love every minute of it. All you have to do is relax, and listen to what I tell you. Just relax, and listen to what I say.

June attempted to squirm away from the ominous blade, but Bambi held her head firm, squeezing it between her knees.

She stared, wide-eyed, as Jen slowly droned on.

“ That’s it, just relax, sweetie, just relax. See how the light shines off of the blade? It really is pretty, isn’t it? Sooooo....pretty, and soooooo.....soothing.

As Jen droned on, Bambi began to lightly caress June’s breasts with her fingers, her nails gently caressing the prone girl’s breasts and stomach.

Her hands and fingers seemed to be everywhere, leaving light scratches to mark where they had been.

Slowly, June found herself being turned on against her wishes. She really was helpless, bound and naked, her body a plaything for these two women, who despite their bad intentions, were undeniably sexy, and Bambi’s hands and nails were touching her in knowing ways that suggested a strong familiarity with a woman’s pleasure zones.

Jen crowed with triumph as she detected the slight aroma of feminine arousal emanating from June’s cunny. “That’s it, doesn’t it feel good? Doesn’t it feel good to relax and surrender? Just relax, sweetie, relllaxxxxxxxxx. You can’t fight it, it’s inevitable.”

A warning flashed in June’s mind, which was starting to slow down. It was becoming difficult to think. " She’s trying to hypnotize me,” she thought.

June was confused. If she concentrated on what Jen was saying, she would be entranced, but if she concentrated on what Bambi’s fingers were doing, she would become aroused.

And she was becoming aroused. Her nipples were erect, her breath was short, and her heart was pounding. June had never let a woman touch her this way, but now, with these two beautiful women wantonly seducing her, her libido was beginning to hold sway over her thoughts.

As if sensing her imminent surrender, Bambi suddenly leaned forward, her huge breasts smothering June’s face.

She quickly and deeply kissed June’s cunt, plunging her tongue inside it.

“ Mmmmmmmmppphhh!” June cried out, her orgasmic rush of lust suffocated under Bambi’s mammoth cleavage.

Bambi’s eyes shone with triumph. She leaned over June and begin to whisper in her ear, an insistent, inescapable mantra.

“ Sweetie loves women, sweetie loves women, sweetie loves women.”

Tears streamed from June’s unblinking eyes as she contemplated the inevitably of her situation. Her mind no longer comprehended the words that Jen was saying, but her body and subconscious understood, and the light from the blade stayed in her eyes, even as Jen put it away and began to slowly and languorously lick June’s pussy, her eyes never leaving hers.

June’s backed arched and she clenched her teeth, attempting to smother another orgasmic utterance of ecstasy, but it was all too much. She was turned on, wildly turned on, and her own body was betraying her.

Now Bambi was ordering her to repeat, and June responded as Jen continued her oral assault.

“ Sweetie loves women. Say it!!” Bambi barked.

“ Sw....sweetie loves...sweetie loves...women,” June whimpered.

“Sweetie loves women,” Bambi said.

“ Sweetie loves women,” June responded, as another orgasm erupted inside her.

As she cried out yet again, her mouth and moans were covered by Bambi’s cunt, the buxom black girl having swiftly unbuttoned and pulled down her pants.

As June licked and sucked, her newfound enthusiasm compensating for her lack of experience, the words that she had been programmed to believe echoed over and over in her blank and malleable mind.

Sweetie loves women.

Sweetie loves women.

Sweetie loves women.

As the sun slowly settled and a full moon rose in the desert night, June slowly and inexorably became a slave to her passions.

It might have been hours, but the van eventually stopped, and the dazed June was released from her bonds, Jen and Bambi helping her to her shaking feet as Bobbie scampered along behind them.

Several motorcycles were parked next to a large bonfire, and several women were dancing around it, some topless, some nude, but all in pairs; tall, buxom women with smaller, diminutive girls, girls who nonetheless clung to their larger companions with love and surrender.

Some of the large breasted biker girls let out a cheer when Jen and Bambi joined the circle, while Bobbie took the still dazed June and bound her hands over her head on a cross beam that had been haphazardly constructed out of old desert wood.

She blindfolded June, and whispered into her ear. " Just relax, honey. I was scared too, but after a while, I began to love it. Now I can’t get enough of it.”

Jen held her hand for silence, then called out to all of the dancing, lusty women. “This one belongs to me, but she needs the treatment. I command that she ordeal......

She paused dramatically, the spoke with a flourish. " The ritual of 1000 licks!”

A cry of lust and excitement rang through the crowd. Forming a line, each one walked by the bound, blindfolded, and helpless June, and gave her pussy a quick lick.

By the fifth lick, June began to whimper again.

By the eleventh, her pussy began to drip.

By the nineteenth, a small puddle of quim began to form on the sand under her vagina.

By the twenty-seventh lick, she was screaming with passion, her mouth saying nonsensical words between ragged gasps for air and cries of passion.

“ Sweetie loves ... sweetie, oh God, yes, YES! Sweetie loves women, oh shit! Sweetie...aaahhhhhhhhh! Sweetie loves, Ahhhhhhhhh!”

She passed out somewhere around the two-hundred and eleventh lick, but still the women went on, until the on the thousandth lick, Bobbie produced a small glass goblet.

Fingering herself, she came, and dripped into it, passing the goblet to the next girl, placing her fingers in the eager recipient’s mouth.

All of the women placed some of themselves in the goblet, until it reached Jen, who strode over to the moaning and limply hanging June.

Forcing back the young officer’s throat, she poured the contents of the goblet into June’s mouth. " One of us, one of us, " she chanted.

The response grew among the women, all of them joining in the chant, the mesmeric mantra echoing off the rocks and resounding into the moonlit night.

Jen then unbound June, and slung her over her shoulders as if she was light as a feather. She carried her into one of the tents that had been set up away from the light of the fire.

Swiftly removing her boots and jeans she lay down on her sleeping bag, and removed June’s blindfold, the young girl’s dazed and glassy eyes a mute testament to her Sapphic seduction.

Jen pointed to her quivering cunt. “Lick,” she commanded.

June did, for most of the night.

Travelers on Highway 64 gaped and stared at the sight on the road. At least a dozen women with huge breasts and halter tops were riding hogs, each one carrying a smaller girl who held on with love and devotion.

Sweetie nuzzled against Jen’s strong back, her arms wrapped around her boss’s taut and flat stomach. She would be June only during work hours, but she would be Sweetie forever after. Of course, she would continue to be a Highway Patrol officer, but now she would be much more selective in whom she pulled over for speeding.

As the newest member of the gang, she had to recruit at least three other women.

The thought of doing so made her hot.

In fact, it was all that she could think about.