The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spiced Wood

(or where there is smoke there is fire)

(MC,MF,FF)

Frank was a good guy, he tried as best he could to get along with his in-laws but it was a losing battle. His wife was the eldest of three beautiful girls. They had no other family, their parents killed by a drunk driver just about a year before he met Diane. The combination of the parents existing wealth and the hefty insurance payouts had left each girl a multi-millionaire. It had been a whirlwind romance that ended up with them eloping just nine days after they met. That was three years ago and as much as he loved his wife if he had met her sisters before they got married he might have decided love was not enough. He knew nothing of their wealth until his in-laws had accused him of being a gold digger.

The three girls were within five years of age with each other with Diane being an ancient 27 years old and had always been close. On the surface his sister-in-laws were as beautiful as his wife was, more so if you preferred large breasted women, which he did. However, if you looked beneath the surface you would find two of the most cold-blooded, self-centered, egotistical conceited women to ever set foot on the surface of the earth. If you factored in the fact that they despised him with a passion and worked very hard to put a wedge between Frank and Diane, they were fairly ugly.

Frank was at the family cabin for what he thought was a quiet getaway for just the two of them. Diane had sent him up early to get things ready and would follow in a day or two. When he pulled up to the secluded cabin he almost turned around when he noted the two cars one red Lexus and the other silver. What the hell were Debbie and Donna doing here? As it turned out Diane in some insane effort to broker peace between her husband and her sisters had decided a week together with the first two days being just the three of them would fix everything.

As Frank walked around the small town closest to the cabin, he was wondering if this week would end his marriage. The girls had already made his life miserable in the short time he had been with them, take now for example he had a shopping list and written instructions on where to and where not to shop. The list included feminine products that he knew were not necessary, after all the three girls periods were synced and he knew Diane was not due while they were to be there. When he got to the general store and the clerk had to yell out across the store to ask if they had that brand he knew for sure the girls were just being malicious.

He stopped at one store that was on his where not to shop it looked interesting. The owner/manager of the little curio and junk shop was a smiling older gentleman perhaps in his 60s maybe even older. Before long Frank had spilled his guts and finally he asked why the girls did not like him. In short they had perpetrated some small crime against him and had resented that he had told their parents. Diane had not been involved. He thought for a few minutes and Frank was about to leave when he asked Frank to wait, after a few minutes he returned with two ordinary looking logs. Seeing the blank look on Frank’s face he suggested that he smell the logs. The logs smelled of cinnamon, black pepper, maybe vanilla, and other spices. The old man told Frank that if he burned one log tonight and the other when all three girls were there he could save his marriage and no longer have problems with his in-laws.

To be honest Frank thought the old man was off his rocker but he liked the smell and the two logs only cost him $10. He had just tossed them in the corner of the main room and had forgotten about them until after dinner. The two girls had indicated they wanted to talk to him and the area by the fireplace was the place for all family discussions at the cabin. He started the fire and noticed the logs but did not bother to put one on the fire.

“Ok Debbie…Donna what did you want to talk about?”

Apparently they had decided Debbie would do the talking. She did not hesitate and went right to the meat of the matter, like a rabid pit bull. “How much will it take Frank, for you to divorce our sister and never darken our doorstep again?”

“What?” He sputtered too shocked and disgusted to speak another word.

“You heard me, just name a reasonable price and we will call our lawyer and get the ball rolling.”

“You honestly think I would take money to leave my wife? The two of you are crazy.”

“We know you signed a pre-nuptial agreement so this is your only chance to walk away with any money from your investment.”

“What about the fact that I love Diane and she loves me?”

“We all know that is bull shit and we have every intention of proving that to her this week, so take what money you can, while you can.”

“You two are the two biggest bitches to ever exist. Why can’t you just let us be?”

Debbie slapped him while Donna called him a number of nasty names. He stood and tossed one of the special logs on the fire. A cloud of scent filled the room and the girls called him even more names, he had not realized just how complete their vocabulary was in that area. Finally they settled down.

Donna continued as if nothing had happened. “We will pay you $500,000 and you will agree to an uncontested divorce, which includes never speaking to her again. Well do we have a de…what…I feel weird…like my head is floating on a cloud?” She looked dazed her pupils extremely dilated. “I feel like I’m drugged. You drugged me you…you…I…what is happening to me?” Debbie had not said a word but her legs spread and she was rubbing her crotch through her thin yoga pants, her eyes focused on Frank, well on Frank’s crotch.

As for himself Frank could not conceal the raging hard-on he was now sporting. Donna bent over and unzipped his jeans and Debbie was there as well both girls eager to get their mouths around Frank’s large thick shaft, which even now seemed to be getting longer and thicker than Frank had ever remembered seeing. He had four warm female hands and two moist female mouths on his cock for a good five minutes before it occurred to him to wonder what the hell was going on, the thought was fleeting as any resistance and thought faded in a haze of lust and scented smoke.

They eventually made their way into the Master bedroom. The three were soon naked and after some discussion the girls decided that Frank needed to lie down so they could ride his mouth and cock. First one tasty twat then the other covered his mouth and either a mouth or a pussy was constantly attending to his cock. He hadn’t even gotten a chance to play with the girl’s big tits. Thoughts faded away in a blur of female flesh and unlimited pleasure.

Frank never could remember much of that night other than in flashes: His cock buried deep in a tight wet cunt, his face covered by a pussy squirting its juices while a mouth sucked away at his cock, telling one girl to lick the other while he took her from behind, yes, it was all sex but nothing coherent. He woke to the feel of a mouth on his already stiff rod and the sound of one girl whispering to the other.

“It’s my turn to suck his cock you’ve already had five minutes; he told both of us to wake him in the morning, not just you.”

The sucking stopped long enough for the other to respond, “you snooze you lose.” The sucking resumed with even more enthusiasm if possible. Frank was confused still it felt like the mouth worked on more length then he remembered having. He knew he was almost six inches but this morning it just felt like more than that.

Having no idea what to do, Frank decided to bluff. “Girls, you will share.” He did not bother to open his eyes.

“See.” The first voice said and he soon felt a similar although different mouth on his cock.

“Are you awake, sir?”

He opened one eye to see Donna her naked tits practically dangling in his face. It must be Debbie sucking his cock, he thought. “Sir?”

“Well you didn’t tell us what to call you before we went to sleep.”

“What is wrong with Frank?”

“Oh no, we couldn’t do that it would be disrespectful to call you that unless it was in public.”

“What do you think you and Debbie should call me?”

“Well…I was thinking Master but…we have been so bad to you I…I didn’t know if you would let me…us. So I called you Sir until you tell me what to do.” You could hear the capitals in her voice.

“Master? Wouldn’t that make you my slaves…my sex slaves?” He added the last when he considered their naked bodies.

“Yes of course Master.”

“If I allow you to call me master, how long do you intend to be my slave, the two of you?”

“Forever, Master, I/we are your slaves now and forever we never will be anything other than your willing slaves, ever. You own us; we are nothing if you do not keep us.” Her soul was in her eyes, he could tell she believed every word.

“Do you feel the same way Debbie?

“Yes, Master. May Your slave continue to suck Your Cock Master, please?” He allowed her to continue.

Frank was confused but he knew for sure that they were supposed to be his slaves and he needed to fix their attitudes. After all they were not very nice and if he had to spend forever with them he would have to make alterations. What he did not understand is why he knew with absolute certainty that they were his slaves and he had every intention of using the two sluts to satisfy his suddenly significantly enhanced sex drive. Frank realized that the only problem was his wife, but he had a log left and she would make a good addition to his slaves. OMG, what was he thinking , that was his wife the love of his life, a good slut that he intended to fuck and use as he wanted…no she was not a slut…but the thoughts were lost as one slut continued to suck his cock and the other mounted his face burying his mouth with her cunt.

A few hours later Frank left his naked slaves cleaning, their big tits still firm nipples hard, he needed to go see if that old man had more logs; his two sluts and his wife/slut might not be enough to satisfy his cravings for cunts to lick and fuck. Also, he felt an overwhelming need to take a certain type of girl they had to be hot and be bitchy. His wife would be the only exception. He needed to enslave her so that she would not interfere with the other sluts. It was a shame that Diane had to be his slut and sex slave. Maybe he could make it up to her, perhaps make her head slave. This and other thoughts ran through his head as he drove to town. By the time he got to the store he had decided that although she did not deserve to be turned; once she was she would be just another cunt he owned. Frank planned to own plenty of former bitchy sluts; after all it was his right and duty to make the world a safer place for men. Diane…well after all she might not have been a bitch but she was hot and now that his life had a new purpose he should not play favorites.

The store was a bust, the old man had closed up the place and the shelves were empty. Frank was not in a panic but he had to think fast. He called Diane and suggested that she invite Gloria and Sylvie, they both fit the profile (beautiful and bitchy). Diane was hesitant but Frank convinced her that not only had he and her sisters reached an understanding he wanted to do the same with her friends. She reluctantly agreed they would come up with her for the evening and that Frank could take her home when they left.

Satisfied, as best he could be, Frank went back to the cabin. Four naked tits attached to two kneeling slave girls greeted him. He proceeded to sample each tit and nipples while stroking the moaning sluts.