The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A spider rescues his fly.

Synopsis: A burglar meets his dream girl during an act of mercy and rescues her from an evil mind controller.

Jacob was a habitual criminal and had been on ever since he was able to walk. He was now in his twenty-second year and had made it his life’s work. His intelligence and stamina were exceptional and he was a master of disguise. He stole from anyone who had something worth stealing and for the last year had been doing it to order. There was not a lock he could not pick or an alarm system he could not circumvent. His customers were people who could afford anything but didn’t want to pay.

His current client was a very wealthy man who was in the media. This person had learnt that a research facility in a nearby City was working on a mind control device and rumour had it that they where nearing total success.

Jacob had hacked into the facilities computer network and had found that through a process of elimination, one lab was the most likely. There were no reports on any of the servers, relating to the research being undertaken in this lab however there were four staff and a large budget allocated to it.

Jacob had reconnoitred the lab over the previous weekend and had installed covert surveillance cameras covering all the lab accommodation and bugs close to all the work areas.

He had spent every walking moment since watching and listening to all the activities with the lab complex. His client had been right they were very close. He had learnt that there were four prototypes all to the same specification and they were planning to test one of them on Friday morning. Apparently, they were expecting a visitor they did not like and were going to use the device for some cheap revenge.

Jacob decided he wanted to be inside the lab while the test was being conducted so he gained access in the quite hour of the early morning and hid in a cupboard along with his laptop and a pair of earphones. He could display images from any of his cameras on the laptop and listen to any of his bugs on his earphones.

As the four researchers arrived at work Jacob could sense the expectancy among them. At 09:15 he saw one of the Researchers go to a hidden safe and remove a box. He put the box on his desk and removed a device from it. He then opened a drawer and took out a small packet. Jacob had seen the box and new it contained four devices but could not determine what was in the small packet but knew there was more that one in the drawer.

The man then picked up a mirror and continues to fit contact lenses in his eyes. Jacob was surprised to see the other researchers fit similar eye protectors. The head researcher then removed one of the devices from the box and Jacob saw for the first time what the devise looked like. He would have to wait to see how it worked.

The research team busied them selves on menial teaks while they obviously waited for the victim to arrive. The female member of the team had a small suitcase and was checking the contents, Jacob could make out it was some shinny fabric and something else he couldn’t quite make out.

As the time became closer to 10 o’clock, the team became much more relaxed. At 2 minutes to ten the female closed the case and walked out of the lab. Shortly after three minutes past, another female came in dressed in a very severe business suite carrying a briefcase. She looked around the lab and asked where Janice was. The leader walked up to her and said she had to pop out for a moment but would be back shortly. He led the woman over to Janice’s work station and asked her wait there.

As she sat down and Jacob watched the man with the device closely and arranged for the cameras close to this work station the record all events on the laptop. He knew there must be a need for the contact lenses so he was going to look away at the last moment. He watched as the lead researcher turned a way from the woman and then holding his device turned back and fiddled with it, Jacob closed his eyes and dropped the lid of the laptop. He counted the seconds off in his mind, and after fifteen, the man started talking.

Jacob opened his laptop and looked at the scene; the woman was looking directly ahead, wide eyed and without any facial expression. The man was telling her that she would incorporate all his instructions and suggestions and obey them totally; she would also not remember the light and would awake when he told her to.

He then went on to tell her she would obey totally the next female she saw and could not divulge to anyone that anything was not as it should be. She would own all her actions. He then told her to undress and put on the clothes in Janice’s suitcase.

The woman started to undress and Jacob got a very good view, she was in her late twenties and quite attractive. When she was completely naked she opened the case and removed a PVC bikini top and put it on she then removed a PVC micro skirt and out then on. Lastly, she took out a pair of shinny black shoes with incredibly high heels and put those on. The man then instructed her that she was wearing clothes from her other job and in the rush this morning she had just dressed over the top of it.

He told her to put her business suite back on and when she picked up her knickers he told her she did not wear knickers at anytime and to throw them away. He put her old shoes into the waste bin also. When all was tidy, he told her that she would wake up not remembering anything or being aware of any time when he clapped. He turned and walked away and when he had covered ten paces, he clapped. Jacob watched the woman blink her eyes and her expresses returned to one of concern.

The man returned to his workstation and put the device back in the box with the other three. Moments later Janice walked back into the lab and going straight up to the woman apologised for not being there when she came.

The woman replied that it was all right and said that the reason she needed to talk was, she had been offered a job in California, and had decided to accept it. She would therefore like Janice to move out of her flat, so she could sell it. Janice replied, “What are you going to do about your other job”? The woman looked shocked and said, “I didn’t know, you knew about my other job”.

Janice replied “I have been living with you for two years and you wear business suits for work and as soon as you have finished dinner you change into slutty clothes and go out until the early hours of the morning. Did you think I would not notice I was living with a hooker”? The woman looked quite alarmed and said, “I thought I was being very circumspect”.

Janice continued, “I think the time has come for you to stop this pretence of being the refined Human Resources Executive and start acting like your true self. Every time you open, your mouth to speak, you should talk like your real self, a bimbo with an IQ of eighty and an extremely vulgar vocabulary. You will begin to feel anxious and uncomfortable in your business clothes and only feel contented when you are only wearing your hooker outfits.

Lastly, I need you to sign these forms giving me power of attorney over you and changing ownership of your apartment to me.

The woman said “Give me a fucking pen and point to where I sign”.

After the woman signed the forms where Janice indicated she stood up and left the lab. The researches gathered in a group and congratulated them selves on a successful trial. They each removed their contact lenses and the leader said, “Let’s go for breakfast to celebrate”. They all walked out of the lab locking the door behind them and leaving the box on the desk.

Jacob emerged from his hiding place and looked in the draw at the eye protectors. He found a box with four pairs of eye protectors in it. He found similar boxes in each of the other workstations. He decided to collect these up and moved them all to his hide-away he then returned to the box and carefully removed three of the devices.

He fitted a pair of contact lenses in his eyes and fiddled with one of the devices, he found that when he twisted the base of the barrel, a very bright pulsating light emanated from the top. He returned to his hide out and replayed the recording on his laptop of the man’s use of the device. He saw that the man held it about a metre from the woman’s face and kept the light on for about ten seconds.

He sat planning how to steal these without recourse and decided to use the female researcher.

When the door was unlocked and the researches returned the lead researcher when back to his workstation and picking up the box and put it back into the safe without opening it. Jacob could not believe his good luck. After about an hour the female said she was going to check on her friend and left the lab the men gathered in around one of the workstations to discuss a development and Jacob quietly emerged from his hideout. He quietly crept up behind them and when he was in position, he raised the device and kicked a chair. All three turned around to see what had caused the noise just as Jacob activated the light.

She held it on and counted twelve seconds then turned it off and followed the earlier example. He told all the researchers that of the four prototypes, only one had been successful and the others had all been destroyed. He also told them that they would be completely obedient to the female member of the team and that they would never remember him ever being there and would not try to find him or instigate any action to prevent him from leaving. If they ever recognised that they had been controlled they would believe it was the female but they would be unable to retaliate. They were not allowed to use the device on her. He made sure they all understood their instructions and he told them all to turn around a resume what they were doing without any conscious awareness of any time loss or inconsistence when he clapped.

He returned to his hideout and as he was inside, he clapped loudly before closing the door.

The team did not appear to notice anything had happened, they continued to discuss their development issue as before. Jacob relaxed and continued to watch from his concealed location. Half an hour later, the female returned and joined the discussion. When a satisfactory solution to the problem had been determined, the leader asked Janice how her friend was. She informed her colleagues that she had been to Helen’s office, found her blouse, and skirt in the waste bin. When she had asked Helen’s colleagues, they said she had been seen walking off the site wearing her jacket over a very short PVC miniskirt.

The team continued to work on their respective tasks for the remainder of the day and when they were starting to clear away, the team leader asked everyone if they wanted to meet later for a drink and when they all agreed, the men all left leaving the loan female to finish her task and lock up.

As she finished her task and was, putting her coat on, Jacob crept up behind her and activated the device when she turned to leave. He told her that she would incorporate all his instructions and suggestions and obey them totally; she would also not remember the light and would awake when he told her to. He instructed her that she had been concerned that her colleagues would use the device on her so had protected herself by using it on them first. She had inserted commands that had made them obedient to her and that they could not use the device on her. He went on to remove any knowledge of the three devices in his position and gave her half of the contact lenses to keep in her drawer. Lastly, he instructed her to fabricate three other working prototypes before doing any further tests with live humans. He then told her to leave without locking the door and that she would awake as it closed without noticing any time loss or inconsistence in her actions.

He watched her leave and then went around removing his bugs and surveillance devices. With everything in his holdall, he left the lab locking the door behind him.

He once again exited the complex without being seen or being detected by any security cameras.

At home he contacted his client and informed him, he was in possession of one of the prototypes. His client was very happy and set up a meeting for the following day.

While Jacob’s evening meal was in the microwave, he looked closely at the contact lenses and found they had very unique characteristics. The colour pigment was very specific and they had a vertical refractive polarization. He wrote this down in terms of a specification.

Next morning he placed one of the devices together with the lens specification in a padded envelope and sealed it. He then hid one of the devices in his house and dropped the remaining one at his bank on the way to meet his client. He had a safety deposit box where he kept high value items and he added the last device to this group with some of the contact lenses.

Leaving the bank, he took a taxi to the airport and went straight to one of the conference suites where he met his client. The elderly man was already there and when Jacob entered he said “Well done young man you continue to surprise my as to the extent of your talents. Did you find out how it works”. Jacob handed over the package and said, “There is a very bright light that comes out of the top of the device when the bottom is twisted. However, the operator needs to be wearing eye protectors. I have included the specification for these eye protectors with the device.

The client thanked Jacob and handed over a case full of cash saying, “Once again young man you have delivered as promised. How many devises were there in total”?

Jacob said, “There were two completed and I believe three more being fabricated, I left one behind”. The man continued, “Very well, you had better go now; I will be in touch if I need your services again”.

Jacob departed with his payment and returned to his bank to make a deposit. When he returned to his house, he logged on to his email server and found another request for his services. He read the brief and was pleased to see it was a simple computer hacking assignment. Apparently, a firm of investigators had uncovered information regarding a potential link to a man who did not want to be found, and Jacob’s assignment was to purge this information from existence before it could be used to lead the investigators to him. His instructed were therefore to move quickly and delete all references to this information before the 19th. Jacob looked a t the calendar and was alarmed to see it was the 18th today. He made a note of the investigation company name and started a search for their network.

After several minutes, his search tool identified their firewall but there were no servers behind it. Jacob concluded that they were operating a secure data network that was physically protected from the outside world. He had come across this before and knew that is would mean a visit to their premises.

He would not normally undertake an assignment at such short notice because of the need to prepare and ensure he could get in and out without detection. This client however was not one he preferred not to say no to, and he had a device that could help him if he were unlucky. He decided to visit their offices that night and used the rest of the day to find out as much as he could about his target.

He knew their address and how many people worked there; he also learnt that the head of security was a woman and the head of their Information Systems was a man who had previously worked for IBM.

There were 120 field operators 23 office staff and 4 directors. He suspected that because of their business there would be someone in the office at all times. He chose to visit at four o’clock in the morning, so he set his alarm and went to bed.

Jacob parked his minivan half a block away from the target, premises and he waited to see if anyone noticed his arrival. Nothing appeared out of the ordinary. With his contact lenses in and the device in his pocket, he walked to the back of the building and climbed to the roof. He searched out for the server room and found a room on the top floor with a group of desktop terminals that were in a network management configuration rather that a date entry configuration. He prized the window lock on a window to an empty room and squeezed himself in.

Standing quietly he closed the window and noticed a very well hidden sensor on the frame. Dam he thought his presence was likely to be detected. He moved to the door and found it locked. He decided not to pick it, and moved to a comfortable position behind a cabinet and waited. He decided not to move for thirty minutes, he concluded that someone would check for a false alarm before then.

His assumptions were correct he heard someone outside the door after twenty minutes and he withdrew his device. The door opened quietly and an attractive forty-year-old woman in fatigues came in, her movements were confident and fluid. Jacob could see that she was probably a marshal arts expert. She stood in the entrance and surveyed the room. Then walked over to the window to check the sash, finding nothing wrong she closed the blinds before turning, just as Jacob fired the device. In the darkness of the room, Jacob had to close his eyes as he counted to twelve.

When he turned off the device, he looked at the woman and she was standing with a pained expression fixed on her face. He asked her who she was and she replied that her name was Mrs. Averill Snell and she was the head of security. Jacob then instructed her that when he called her by the name “Mrs. Rambo” she would do whatever he instructed her to do, and believe everything he told her to believe. She could never harm him or allow him to be harmed, in any way. He then asked her about the computer network and how it could be accessed.

She told him that it could only be accessed by two 28-character passwords through the network management console and that no information could be extracted without the data owner being also logged on. Jacob asked about information deletion and the woman told him that it could be done from the network management console but there would be paper copies somewhere.

Jacob told her to take him to her console and it was then that he discovered the light had blinded her.

He did not know whether this was permanent or temporary so he took her arm as they walked to the room next door. He asked her who else was in the building and she replied, " no one just me”. Once she was sitting at her desk and the desk light was on Jacob looked at her eyes and not seeing anything wrong thought that is would hopefully be a temporary blindness. He instructed her to log on and then searched for the information he was looking for. She gave verbal instructions how to do it so Jacob could work the keyboard. He found references to his search pattern in three reports all belonging to a Miss Patricia Green. He deleted all three and four more belonging to Miss Green.

When all the information was purged he asked the woman if they had facilities to retrieve deleted files or to overwrite information and she told him of a tool on the system that would do both. He evoked the tool and used it to permanently, erase the information so it could never be retrieved.

When he was satisfied his assignment had been completed he asked the woman what she was doing there and what she needed to do now.

The woman said “She had come in response to an intruder sensor being activated and that she should go home when she had made the building safe.

He led her down to the basement and she secured the building and reactivated all the alarms. When they arrived at her car, Jacob said he would drive her home so she was to get in the passenger side. She gave him her address and he drove out of the car park and passed his parked minivan on the way to her house. It was only three miles away and they were soon in her garage. Jacob asked who else was in the house and she replied just her daughter. He led her through to the house and into the kitchen where he bathed her eyes. He then led her upstairs to her bedroom and when they got there, he turned on the light and told her to get ready for bed. He noticed a large dildo on the bedside table and asked her when she used it. She replied that she used it most night after she went to bed since her husband, who had been a Policeman, and who had been shot dead in a failed robbery attempt the previous year.

When she was naked, she pulled on a long tee shirt and got into bed. Jacob told her to push the dildo into her pussy and to play with her self until she came. He instructed her that upon coming she would wake up not remembering the alarm or going to work. If she every met Jacob again she would know that he was her Master but until then she would continue as normal. If she still had eye problems in the morning she should seek medical assistance.

He turned off the light in the bedroom, was creeping down the stairs, when he saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, come out of the bathroom. She did not appear to see him half way down the stairs but she reached for the landing light switch as Jacob withdrew the device. As she turned on the light, Jacob activated the device and held it on for a count of ten. She stood at the top of the stairs with a vacant expression and Jacob instructed her to move down stairs. He led her into the sitting room and had her sit in an armchair.

Sitting opposite in another armchair, he asked her what was her name and what she did. She told him her name was Melanie Snell she was twenty-one and was going to the local college studying software engineering. He asked her if she had a boyfriend and she replied, “Not at the moment, she did have a girl fried however”. Jacob interrogated her further and found she was bi. Her last boyfriend was in high school and she had been with her girl friend since the second week of her first term. Jacob was intrigued as to how this relationship worked and found that there had been some skullduggery. He suspected hypnosis, so he quizzed her further and found this so-called girl friend had hypnotized her and had made her unable to form attachments to anyone else and made her accept her direction on all issues. There was also a trance key that allowed unrestricted access to her mind.

Jacob found he could remove these controls with ease, the trance induced by the light pen was much deeper that anything that could be reached by hypnosis alone.

He decided that he wanted her for himself so; he first gave her the ability to ignore any attempt by anyone to induce a hypnotic trance. Next, he made her his slave, where he was concerned she had no free will and would feel very happy doing as he directed. He also made her consider him, as her perfect mate. When he had given her all the instructions he needed to make her his, he woke her up saying, “When I kiss you, you will wake up and return the kiss as passionately as you can, then you will go to bed and sleep dreaming of me as your perfect mate. Tomorrow, you will meet me in the student union bar at five o’clock. If your girl friend wants to tag along bring her too.

He then kissed her and he received the most sensual kiss he had ever experienced. They kissed for more then five minutes before she broke it saying thank you and disappearing up the stairs.

Jacob left the house and started walking back to his minivan. It took him one hour forty-eight minutes and as he reached it the morning traffic was beginning to increase.

At home, he logged on to his remote server and emailed his client advising him that the task was complete. He then logged off and went to bed. He slept soundly for seven hours and woke up shortly before three O’clock. He showered, shaved and dressed as an affluent student. This was his favorite disguise, with more than £11M in the bank he did not need to work or attend collage. At four O’clock he drove his sports car to the college and found a table near the wall in the union bar. He sat with a pint drinking it slowly and was pleased to see Melanie with another girl enter at five to five.

Melanie looked around and when she saw him, she ran to him and kissed him passionately. Melanie introduced her friend as Lesley Nelson, who was not happy and asked her what she thought she was doing. Melanie replied that this was the light of her life and new boyfriend. Lesley was very angry and uttered the trance trigger phrase that Jacob had removed. When Melanie did not respond as expected Lesley looked at Jacob and said, “What have you done”? Jacob replied, “I do not know what you are taking about, we only met last night and something sparked in both of us”. Jacob asked Melanie, “How was your mother this morning”. Melanie said, “She was alright at breakfast except for the dark glasses she was wearing”.

Jacob asked the girls if they would like to go for a meal, he had booked a table at the City’s premiere restaurant. Melanie said she would love to and Lesley thought for several seconds before agreeing to go.

They all walked out together and Lesley excused herself saying she needed the toilet.

While she was away, Jacob gave Melanie a pair of the contact lenses and told her to put them in her eyes. They waited in the vestibule to the club for Lesley. When Lesley came back, there was no one else around so Jacob flashed the light for twelve seconds and then asked Lesley what she had done to Melanie. Lesley gave the whole sordid story about first hypnotizing Melanie and making her a slave and she then sold sexual favors with her to anyone willing to pay and making Melanie forget all about it afterwards.

Melanie was shocked at this revelation and when Jacob asked what should be done with her, Melanie replied, “She turned me into a whore, so turn her into one”.

More people were passing through the vestibule so Jacob led the girls out to the car park. Jacob thought about the girl in the research lab and said “Lesley from now on you must only ever wear rubber or PVC clothing that makes you look like a whore. You must never wear a bra, knickers or anything with a crutch. You can only think about sex either planning your next sexual encounter or performing sex.

You must always charge for sex but you must not change more than £10 for unprotected sex, £8 for protected sex and £1 for blowjobs or any other sexual act. Your shoes must always have high heels even when you are indoors relaxing and you are never to cover your clothes up with a jacket or coat. Your vocabulary will be that of a cheep whore at all times and you can never say more than four words without swearing.

Whenever someone pays in advance of their sex, you will do whatever they tell you until the payment has been discharged. You must always do as Melanie directs and if she gives you, a new truth it will become your truth and no one will be able to convince you otherwise.

Now go and buy your new clothes and throw all your old clothes away. You will not remember the light, seeing Melanie today or meeting me, and you will wake up as soon as Melanie and I drive away.

Jacob told Melanie to get in and he started the engine and drove away. Melanie said, “You never intended taking Lesley to dinner, this is only a two seater sports car”. Jacob replied, “When I found out what she had done to you, I was so angry I wanted to make her pay. Your choice of payment was perfect though. I do not think I would have thought of doing that”.

Lesley

Lesley woke up standing in the car park wondering how she got there. She knew she needed to go shopping and walked off in the direction of the shopping mall. On the way, there was a boutique for clubbing clothing and she thought she would try in there. Once inside she saw mini dresses in all sorts of fabrics but did not find anything she liked. When the sales assistant said, “Can I help you”? Lesley replied, “Have you fucking got anything in rubber or fucking PVC. The assistant said, “You need our special department downstairs. Go through that door and you will find what you are looking for”.

Lesley walked through the door and down a flight of stairs, in the basement there were rack upon rack of latex clothing, leather clothing and PVC clothing.

Lesley wondered why she was here but knew she would have to try some of these clothes. She chose ten outfits eight latex ones and two PVC ones. When she was satisfied with her choices, she changed into the first one, it was a latex tube top and a latex flared miniskirt. She also picked up a pair of maroon, high-heeled shoes with five-inch heels and put these on. Leaving the clothes and shoes that she came in, on the floor she went back up stairs with her purchases.

The assistant totaled up the items and Lesley paid with her debit card. With all her new clothes in a bag she walked out of the shop and started walking back to collage.

Each male she saw, she imagined them having sex with her. She tried to think about her course work but all she could think about was sex. Two men exited a public house, as she was passing by and one of them said, “How much lover”? She turned to reply and was about to scream abuse at them but as she opened her mouth she say “eight quid for fucking my fucking pussy with a fucking Johnny. The man said, “How much if I fuck your arse without one”. Lesley replied, “A fucking pound for that you arsehole”. The man took a pound coin out of his pocket and gave it to her saying, “Come with me my little whore and we will both fuck your arse”. Tracy started walking with them and said, “I have only been fucking paid for one so I only fucking get one”. The man said “We will see about that, it was me who paid you so providing I am last, you should be happy with what happens. They all walked into a door in an alley and inside there were four more men. The first one said, “I got us a whore and have paid her so we can all fuck her arse, who wants to go first. One of the men in the room said “I’ll go first bend over pet and lift up your skirt.

Lesley could not believe how she had arrived at this, although she was really looking forward to a cock in her virgin arse. As each man fucked her renal passage and when they came within her, she had her own orgasm. When the sixth man and the one who had paid her came inside her, she said “You have all fucking had your fucking fun, I am fucking out of here. The second man from the pub said “How much for unprotected sex”? Lesley replied “Ten fucking quid”. The man pulled a ten-pound note from his pocket and pushed it into her hand then turned to his friends and said, “Ok guys we can have her pussy now”.

Lesley wanted to run but for some reason she could not. The thought of all six men fucking her pussy was overwhelming. The first man lifted her up and carried her through to another room where there was a bed with a bare mattress. He laid her down and stated to fuck her. Tracy’s pussy was very well lubricated and he had a relatively small cock so when he came she was nowhere near a climax. As he pulled out, she said, “What the fuck was that”. Before he could reply, the second man pushed him out of the way and rolled her over so he could mount her doggy style. This time his cock was a monster and she came twice to his once.

She didn’t move for the next three and then when to man who paid her came into the room he said “you look fucked out do you want a rest before I fuck you”. Lesley said, “Just get fucking you motherfucker”. He rammed his cock into her waiting twat and pumped her as hard as he could. When he had finished and his cock was spent his friend came in and asked how much a blowjob would be. Lesley said “Have you guys not had enough”? The man said “No I would like a blowjob”. Lesley replied “Ok you motherfucker it’s a pound”. The man thrust a pond coin in her hand and said, “I like a blowjob from a woman with no hands so put your hand behind your back and let me put these on”. Lesley put her hands behind her back and the man clasped on a pair of hand cuffs. He then told her to get down on her knees and open his fly’s with her teeth.

As she was pulling down his zip one of the other men come through and said “We don’t have the keys to those”. Lesley started to rebuke the man for being such an idiot and he said, “Look love you just love having your arms tied behind your back, as you don’t need hands for sex, you do not need to get any help to take them off. You are more then happy to leave these cuffs on so get back to the blowjob I have paid for.

Lesley finished the blowjob then picking up her shopping bag she exited the hovel and started walking back to her room. Holding the bag in her hands meant it banged against the back of her legs as she walked and she could not avoid it. The twelve pounds she had made had been pushed loosely into the bottom of the bag. She made it to her hall of residence and up to the room she shared with Melanie but she had to search blind for her keys in her handbag and then to find the right key. She eventually opened the door and pulled everything into the room, before closing it, she could not be bothered to lock it again so just lay down on her bed and was soon sound asleep. Her dreams were full of sex in every form and she was wearing handcuffs in all the steamy endeavors.

Melanie.

Melanie was very happy to be in Jacobs’s company she could not believe her luck to have found someone who not only rescued her form Lesley but seamed to be her absolute soul mate. They had a splendid meal and they talked about school, college and software engineering. She found him to be very stimulation and knowledgeable about a host of things. After the meal he took her home and when they walked into the house. Averill was waiting for them in the hall way. As they came in she said to Melanie, “Where have you been and who is this”. Melanie Introduced Jacob saying “This is my boyfriend Jacob and we have had the most fabulous meal at Rockefeller’s restaurant.

Averill said “Well young lady you could have told me where you were going I have been worried sick, you have been acting very strangely lately and I would like to know where you are at all times”. Jacob said, “I was my fault, I do apologies Mrs. Snell”, Averill said “I will talk to you in a minute young man but first I need an assurance from my daughter”. Melanie said, “I may have been acting strangely since starting at the college I have been under some evil mind control but Jacob here is my knight in shining amour and he rescued me, so do not be so rude to him”.

Averill wanted to know what she meant by evil mind control and who instigated it.

Jacob decided this had gone as far as he wanted tonight so he said “How are your eyes today Mrs. Snell”?. Averill replied, “My eyes are fine now, what do you know about them”? Jacob relied “Just what Melanie told me Mrs. Snell”. Melanie said “Do we have to have this discussion in the hall”.

Averill told them to go into the sitting room she needed to have a word with them both about an incident at work. When they were all sitting down, Averill said “Tell ne both of you, what do you know about my eyes”? Melanie said “You were wearing dark glasses this morning and you looked like you had been crying”. Averill went on, “Something very strange happened last night at work. I do not remember going in but the security system says I entered the building at 04:57 and left at 5:28. During this period, there had also been some data removed from the system. One of our operatives was doing a search for a very exclusive man and was getting near, she had planned to do a correlation check today and her data is missing”.

Jacob said “Are you likely to get into trouble over this”. Averill replied “Only if I don’t get to the bottom of this”. Jacob thought, “I need to think of the right solution. I love Melanie but if I ditch her Mother, how will she take that. I know, I need to spread the blame to some other source”. He turned to Averill and said, “This woman who was planning to run this correlation, do you know where she lives”. Averill replied, “Why what do you intend to do”. “Jacob replied, “I thought we could go and see her, she might have deleted her own work and tried to compromise you”.

Averill said, “That is a possibility but I couldn’t allow you to go, this is my job, she is a trained field operative and you could be harmed”.

Jacob said, “Look Mrs. Rambo, you have a date in your bedroom with your dildo, give us the address and we will sort out your little problem”.

Averill told them the address and then ran upstairs. Jason and Melanie drove to the woman’s house and Jason said, “Are you still wearing the contact lenses”? Melanie replied, “Yes, what do you have in mind”?

Jacob continued, “You mother is very special to you so we have to protect her, She needs a fall guy for this intruder incident and we are going to give her one”.

They walked up to the door and Jacob rang the doorbell. A woman in her late twenties or early thirties opened the door and Jacob asked, “Are you Miss Patricia Green”. The woman said “No I am Alice Green, Pat is my sister, do come in”. As Alice led Jacob and Melanie through to the large combined living space, Alice shouted, “Pat, you have some young visitors”.

Moments later a slightly younger, very fit woman entered saying, “And who are you and what do you want. Jacob waited until both women were standing close together and he activated the light pen. Holding it for roughly ten seconds before he turned it off and then said, “Well ladies you are in a pickle, Patricia, tell us why you a claiming your data at work is missing”. Patricia replied, “I am not just claiming it is missing”. Jacob said, “It is missing because you never entered it, you have been fabricating evidence on your current case and your exposé was imminent, so you fabricated a cove story implicating someone you didn’t like, Namely Averill Snell”. As Patricia tried to assimilate the new knowledge Jacob had provided, he asked, “And what do you do Alice”? Alice replied, “I am a social worker working with the town’s prostitutes”.

Jacob asked, “How long has it been since you started working with these prostitutes then Alice”? Alice replied, “I am in my second year now”. Jacob continued, “So Alice if you have been trying to understand the minds of these working girls for two years you must have accomplished it by now”. Alice replied, “I would not say I completely understood why they do it yet”.

Jacob said, “I think it is very important that you understand why these girls do it don’t you”. Alice was not sure where this was going but said, “Yes I agree it is very important”.

Jacob was on a roll now and said “So you can start to get the feeling of what it is like to be a prostitute I want both you girls to go up to your rooms and change onto clothes that make you look like a prostitute”.

As the two sisters left the room, Jacob said to Melanie, “Let’s sit down”. Melanie sat on the sofa and said, “What is it with this prostitute nonsense”. Jacob whispered, “Patricia is an undercover operative, I bet she comes down with the best outfit”.

Melanie still did not see where this was going so she decided to stay out of it and watch. A few minutes later the sisters reappeared, Jacob was correct, Patricia was wearing a white ribbed tube top and a very short black leather mini skirt; she had black fishnet tights and sparkling red high-heeled shoes.

Alice was in silk short-sleeved blouse, royal blue hot pants and white patent leather boots that came up to her knees.

Jacob said, “Alice you need to do better than that, your sister has shown you up”. Then addressing Patricia he said, “Well done you are obviously prepared for this roll”. Patricia said, “I had to do an undercover assignment last year as a prostitute”. Jacob said, “Well I think it is time for you to do another undercover assignment. For the next two years, you are going to become a fulltime prostitute you will find a pimp for you and your sister and you will both work the streets. During this time there will be nothing either of you will not do, DSDM, bondage, spanking or unprotected sex. You will wear clothes the same as Patricia is wearing or worse at all times with no underwear underneath. Alice you need to buy some appropriate clothing. You must know where the working girls buy their clothes. Your specialty will be latex or PVC, from tomorrow lunchtime, all you are able to wear will be latex or PVC street clothes and again with no underwear.

Jacob indicated to Melanie that they were about to leave and he said, “Ladies in a moment I am going to wake you up. For the rest of this evening you will remain dressed as you are and think nothing wrong with it, you will not remember the light or either of us being here and not be aware of any time lost or inconsistency. You will never consider that you actions are not your own or that you have been controlled. Tomorrow morning Patricia you are going to go into work and destroy all the paper copies of the lost data then confess that your claim about deleted files was false and that it was you who arranged for a false entry to be logged on the security system on Sunday night. After you have done that, you are going to take a two-year sabbatical to find yourself. You will meet up with Alice tomorrow lunch time and start your new lives together. Now I want you to stand by the front window and watch my car, when you can no longer see it, you will forget that it was there and wake up”.

Taking Melanie by the hand, he led her out of the house and into his car. As he drove down the street, Melanie said, “Have you just ruined two people’s lives”. Jacob replied, “Not necessarily, they will probably find their true vocation and thoroughly enjoy it”.

Instead of driving to Melanie’s home, he drove back to his house and parked in the drive. Melanie asked, “Where are we and why have you brought me here”. Jacob said, “After all that talk of prostitutes and sex, I am feeling very horny and I thought we could cement our relationship so I have brought you to my parlor”. Melanie replied, “So you consider you the spider and me the fly”. Jacob said, “I suppose that analogy is appropriate however I do not want to eat you, I want to give you hot-blooded pleasure”. Melanie smiled saying “Then why are we waiting here in the car”.

Once inside Melanie said, “Before we start I had better phone my mum”. Jacob pointed out the phone in the living room and Melanie made the call. She told her mother about Patricia and that she had agreed to confess then she told her where she was and that she intended to stay the night. Her mother, breathing heavily, told her to be careful and wished her a good time.

Jacob poured two glasses of wine and handing one to Melanie saying, “I would like to propose a toast, to the spider and the fly here’s hoping that they can live together for ever”. Melanie held her glass up, clinked it with his, and replied, “Forever is not long enough. But how can you want me when you know what Lesley made me do”? Jacob replied, “Melanie, I love you, and you were not responsible for what evil Lesley did, although if you want, you can be my private little whore in the bedroom”.