The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spiral Eyes

Authors Note—The characters and events in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to any real persons or events, living or dead are purely coincidental and not intended by the author. Text copyright is held solely by the author—author is Ramaset and Jill Soft. Different name, same chick. Permission is not given to repost this story in part or whole without the expressed written consent of the author. That said...enjoy!

Chapter 1—

Courtney proudly held up the box to her brand new ePad. She hadn’t even paid for it yet and she already felt like she had accomplished something—joined the next generation of “in-crowd cool kids” or something. The only problem was that she didn’t know how to use the thing. She had never even owned a smart phone, much less a tablet which left this device more or less an enigma.

“So...I was wondering if you could do me a favor,” she said to the green shirted employee who had helped her pick out her purchase. “I understand the basics...like, it has a touch screen. But that’s about it. Do you think you could help me set it up?”

The employee, whose name-tag read Joe, took a quick look around the store. He had already earned his commission, and Courtney could tell he clearly would rather be out earning another one. She twirled a finger through her long blond hair and stuck out her chest. Playing the dumb blond always seemed to get her what she wanted from a man, even if the man didn’t get what he wanted. Especially a guy like Joe; he was nice and all, but his looks weren’t really up to her standards...besides, she wasn’t really looking for a boyfriend right now.

Confronted with two large breasts being shoved in front of him, Joe made up his mind to stay and help Courtney. He escorted her to the front so she could pay for her purchase, and then back to his desk where he removed the tablet from the box and booted it up for the first time.

“The first thing you have to do,” he told her, “is set up an account. Email address and password.”

Courtney took her new toy back, typed in her email, and chose a password. “Ok, now what?”

“Honestly, you’re basically set up. I’ll help you download some useful apps and a couple of games and stuff, but it’s basically ready to go.”

Joe went into the app store and started downloading, what seemed to Courtney, to be everything under the sun. He downloaded several games she had heard her friends talking about and a note taking app called Spiral Notebook she hoped she could use in class.

He opened Spiral Notebook and typed in his name and phone number. “If you ever need any help, just give me a call, ok?”

“Yeah, right,” Courtney thought. “Of course!” she actually said. “Thank you so much for your help!”

“Hold on one second,” Joe reached out to stop her from leaving. “There’s one more game I think you’d like to try. It’s pretty new, but everybody is talking about it. It’s called Spiral Eyes.”

“Spiralize?”

“Spiral Eyes,” Joe corrected. “It’s a maze game. Here, let me show you.”

They waited a brief moment for the game to download before he opened it up. At the top of the game was a large banner ad for the Eros Clothing line, featuring a busty blond girl in a tube top and mini-skirt. The game itself showed a blond woman’s face with two large, prominent, blue eyes with spirals in the middle of each one. There was a small white dot in each spiral, and the spirals were spinning.

“The object”, Joe explained, “is to get the white dots to the center of the spirals. You do that by tilting the tablet. The tricky part is that it moves both dots at once, and you have to get them both to the center at the same time.”

Courtney took the tablet from him and started tilting the small computer, watching the effect it had on the small dots in the spirals. “That’s pretty neat! It’s hard, though! What’s with the ad on the top?”

“A lot of apps and games will do that. They keep the program free by running ads on it instead. You can ignore them. Or click on it if you see something you want to buy, I guess.”

“Cool, well, thanks for your help!”

Courtney stood up from Joe’s desk, still tilting the ePad back and forth trying to get the little dots to move through the spirals. It was turning out to be a lot harder than the simple explanation made it sound. Every time she thought she was getting somewhere with the dot in one of the eyes, the other dot moved further away. It was made even harder by the fact that both spirals were spinning within the eyes.

She kept tilting it back and forth and before she even realized it she was sitting in her car and over 15 minutes had passed. “This game is seriously addictive,” she laughed to herself. She glanced at the ad at the top of the game. It was still the same ad for Eros Clothing with the blond in the tube top and mini-skirt. “You’d think they could find a worth-while ad, though. Something worth at least thinking about.” Courtney practically lived in jeans and t-shirts. They had served her well all through high school and the first half of college, and she saw no reason they would fail her now.

She closed out the game. It was fun, but it really was time to get home and do some homework. She carefully placed her new tablet on the seat next to her, and set out on the road for her apartment.

Chapter 2—

Courtney walked into her apartment and saw Shonte, her roommate, studying on the couch.

“Don’t you ever move from there?” she asked.

Shonte finished whatever notes she was taking and looked up. “Why would I? It’s comfortable.”

“Because there are other surfaces in the apartment. You’ve left a butt-shaped groove on the couch cushion from over-use. You’re still in your pajamas, for goodness sake! I thought you had class today.”

“Prof cancelled it. He told us to get ready for the test. What’s it matter, anyway? Got a date coming over?” Shonte smiled a wicked little grin. She knew Courtney didn’t have a date. She hadn’t had a single one in the entire year they’d been living together.

“No. I’m just teasing. I got the ePad, though. Wanna see?”

“Of course,” Shonte practically threw her books onto the coffee table across from the couch and moved over to make room for Courtney. “Have any cool games yet?”

Courtney pulled the tablet out and started up Spiral Eyes. “The guy at the store downloaded a couple for me. This is only one I’ve tried so far, but it’s pretty cool. The object is to get the dots into the center of the eyes. I haven’t managed it yet.”

Shonte leaned over Courtney’s shoulder as she tilted her new tablet left and right trying to get the dots into their targets. Neither girl noticed as she started lifting it higher and higher, closer to their faces until it was almost under their noses while they stared directly into the spinning eyes of the blond girl on the screen.

Time passed as the two oblivious girls were drawn further and further into the game. Almost two hours later, Courtney, who by now had the ePad drawn almost all the way up to her face, tilted it just slightly to the lift sinking both dots into the center of the eyes.

Immediately the spirals at the center of both eyes reversed directions and the screen started to flash in bright, rainbow colors. Both girls started to breathe very heavily and focused their attention even stronger on the screen. Shonte gripped Courtney’s shoulder and moaned lightly at the same time that Courtney reached up and pinched her own nipple.

Words started to appear on the screen. Giant letters that said, “Congratulations! You beat level one! Enjoy your reward!”

Both girls closed their eyes, shivered, moaned, and finally sighed as they came down from simultaneous orgasms. By the time they opened their eyes the message on the ePad had changed to a full page ad for Eros Clothing. The busty blond in the tube top was back, but something about her caught Courtney’s eye before she dismissed the ad.

“Shonte, is it my imagination, or are those shoes really cute?“

“Definitely not your imagination, girl. Click the ad, buy us each a pair, and then load up level two of this game. If that’s the reward for level one, I can’t wait for level two.”

Chapter 3—

The girls wound up finding a couple pairs of shoes each that they liked before turning the game back on. Courtney bought a pair of wedge-heel sandals and a pair of spike heeled thigh-high boots, while Shonte fell in love with two different colors of sling-back pumps. All the shoes had heels of at least four inches.

Courtney wasted no time before loading up level two. It seemed to be much the same as level one except that the eyes were slightly larger, and the spirals were now spinning in different directions from each other; it was much harder than level one. Shonte once again leaned over Courtney’s shoulder as she played the game.

As Courtney tilted the tablet back and forth she was dimly aware of Shonte’s large breasts pressing into her back. After a while she heard Shonte start moaning and felt her nipples start to poke out and into her back. She wanted to say something, but her own words came out as nothing more than her own gentle moan as she continued playing...she was getting so close to beating level two and she didn’t want anything to break her concentration. She didn’t even notice that her own nipples were similarly erect beneath her shirt.

What seemed to Courtney like just moments later she realized she had an opening to beat level two. Both dots were in sync and close to the centers. She tilted the screen, held her breath, and hoped that they would drop into their targets when the screen went completely blank in her hands. Shonte almost collapsed into her as her weight gave out. Courtney almost screamed in frustration.

No! What happened?!“

She turned the tablet over and hit the power button. Nothing happened.

“The battery must have died,” Shonte suggested. “Oh my God, look at the time!”

The girls looked outside and were shocked to find it completely dark outside. Shonte glanced at the clock on the wall. “9:30?! We were playing that game for over 7 hours! No wonder the battery died. I’ve gotta do my homework. Damn girl, that game is addictive!”

Courtney shook her head. All she could see when she closed her eyes, even to blink, was a blond face with spinning spirals in her eyes. “I’m gonna make us some dinner. Want a sandwich?”

“Sure, thanks!”

Courtney plugged her new tablet in to charge, made some dinner, and the two girls finished their night with as much homework as they could cram in before bed.

Courtney’s dreams were filled with spinning spirals. Every person in her dreams had eyes that spun; she couldn’t escape them. By the time she woke up at 8:00, all she could think about was grabbing her new ePad and playing Spiral Eyes until she had to leave for class. She barely even registered that she had woken up topless, despite having gone to bed in full bed clothes, until she found Shonte already sitting on the couch playing...also topless.

Courtney stood in the doorway of her room and stared at her roommate for a moment. She had seen Shonte naked before, but something seemed different today. The tall black girl was beautiful, with high cheek bones, wide hips, and large breasts. The nipples of those breasts were again erect as she sat on the couch playing Spiral Eyes. Courtney climbed up behind her and looked over her shoulder. She held her hands up over her own breasts and was careful to maintain some distance so she wouldn’t press into Shonte’s back.

“How’s it going? Almost getting through level two yet?”

Shonte’s only response was a light moan. Courtney figured she must have been playing for a while already, especially since the white dots seemed to be almost halfway through the spirals.

Time passed by the two girls as Shonte played. Courtney leaned in closer and closer to Shonte and neither girl noticed as Courtney dropped her hands and pressed her bare breasts into Shonte’s back trying to lean in closer. What they did notice, hours later, was when the dots in the spirals started to get closer and closer to the center. The girls’ pupils dilated, their eyes grew extremely wide and their breathing went from deep controlled breaths to quick and shallow. Finally, with one final tilt of the tablet Shonte managed to sink both dots into their targets.

Immediately both spirals again reversed directions as the screen started flashing rainbow colors. Shonte moaned loudly and Courtney let out a light scream as they both immediately started convulsing in pleasure. Courtney leaned forward and let her weight sink into Shonte as she lost herself in the sensations pouring through her.

Shonte turned and looked at her friend and roommate as she came down from her own climax. “You ok there, girl?” she asked. “That sounded a bit intense.”

Courtney signed. “Mmmm...better than ok. I think I need to change my panties. How about you?”

Shonte reached down into her pants before answering and giggled. “The same.”

“Hey,” Courtney said, “I wonder if that Eros Clothing company makes any underwear?”

She pointed to the full page ad now occupying the screen of the tablet. Shonte excitedly hit the link and over the course of the next hour the girls bought dozens of pairs of thongs, G-strings, boy shorts, and crotchless panties of every shape and color. By the time they finished checking out and Shonte looked at the clock it was after 12:00.

“Oh shit! I’ve missed two classes! Including my test! I need to get to the prof and hope he lets me make it up.“

Courtney was in a similar state of panic. She hadn’t missed any tests but she had missed a class and was about to miss another if she didn’t leave right away. Both girls dashed to their bedrooms, changed their clothes, and left for class thinking nothing more of the ePad or its addictive games.

Chapter 4—

Courtney had a rough day in class. Aside from missing her first class of the day and being five minutes late for her second, she couldn’t seem to concentrate on the lectures. Every time one of the professors said something worth writing down, she would find herself drawing a spiral in her notebook. She couldn’t stop seeing them everywhere and every time she closed her eyes.

She was also much hornier than she ever remembered being before, especially for sitting in a lecture hall listening to a teacher drone on about derivatives or Australopithecus. When she wasn’t doodling spirals in her notebook, or trying to convince herself that playing Spiral Eyes between classes would be a bad idea, she was trying to convince herself that sneaking off to the bathroom to masturbate would be an even worse idea. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and she was soaking through her panties just sitting still trying, and failing, not to think about sex.

The only thing she could think about besides spirals spinning in eyeballs was a big thick cock and how nice it would feel slipping into her. She hadn’t had a boyfriend since high school and she was suddenly acutely aware of that lack. Her hands kept drifting towards the juncture between her legs as her mind imagined every boy she saw naked and lying on top of her. She pictured the cute boy next to her in Anthropology lecture thrusting into her. She pictured her hot calculus teacher underneath her while she rode him cowgirl. She even pictured Shonte naked and spread out on the couch while Courtney lay on top of her and they ate each other out. The only way she could stop the graphic images was to fill her mind with the spirals, and that was hardly better.

By the time she pulled into her parking spot at the apartment that evening she was mentally exhausted and more than a little horny. She wanted nothing more than to run into her room, finger herself to a massive climax, and then waste the rest of the night playing Spiral Eyes. Her plans were interrupted, however, the moment she walked through the apartment door. Shonte stood up from the couch where she had been sitting with her hand down her panties. She walked right up to Courtney wearing only a bright red thong and matching sky-high sling-back pumps. She kissed her squarely on the lips, her tongue slipping into her mouth.

Courtney was caught by surprise, but recovered quickly and pushed her own tongue back into Shonte’s mouth. A day’s worth of arousal was quickly coming to the forefront of her mind as the kiss built in passion. Shonte reached around behind Courtney’s head as Courtney cupped one of Shonte’s breasts. Just as Courtney tweaked her roommate’s nipple, Shonte pulled away breaking the kiss.

“Oh, how I missed you today,” Shonte purred.

Courtney took a second to catch her breath. “I can tell. I think I need a second to recover from your greeting.”

Shonte giggled. “Hey, guess what? All the shoes and panties and stuff we ordered came today!” She did a little pirouette. “You like?”

Now that Courtney took a moment to notice what Shonte was wearing she found herself practically salivating over how hot she looked in it. She was torn between running to try on her own new clothes and getting Shonte out of hers. Shonte decided for her when she pulled Courtney over to the box with all her new clothes in it and started shoving panties into her arms.

Before she even knew what was happening Courtney was removing her clothes and modeling flashy, skimpy panties and high-high heels for her roommate. Shonte stared at her with a smoky intensity and with each slinky pair she pulled on she felt herself grow wetter and wetter. By the time she pulled on the last pair she was leaving a visible wet patch in each one in the brief time she was wearing them and Shonte had her hand buried in her own underwear while she watched.

“Courtney,” she said, “you look so fucking hot. Like, I can’t fucking believe it.”

“I know,” Courtney giggled. “You look pretty fine yourself, Miss Sexy Mama.”

“Hey, I’ve got an idea!” Shonte said nearly bouncing in excitement. “Let’s beat level three of that game! It’s your turn to play while I watch.”

Courtney was torn between accepting and refusing so she could run to her room and burn off some of her excess arousal. She was about to tell Shonte she needed to turn in for night when she looked into Shonte’s eyes...and saw spirals. She closed her eyes and shook her head to try to clear the image and saw more spirals. She couldn’t stop seeing them. Sex and spirals, sex and spirals.

She opened her eyes again and made up her mind. “Ok. Let’s do it. I’m only giving us an hour though; we can’t stay up all night.”

“Deal,” Shonte agreed.

The girls curled up on the couch with Shonte leaning in close over Courtney’s shoulders. Neither girl minded that she was pressing her bare breasts into Courtney’s back as Courtney started the game, the same way neither girl said anything as Courtney slipped her finger into herself a few moments after the game started. Every time she tilted the screen and the white dots moved closer to their targets she rewarded herself by rubbing her clit and moaning.

Shonte was in a similar state. As she stared wide eyed at the screen she started scraping her nipples up and down Courtney’s back. Every time Courtney made a particularly good move she would reach up and pinch down on one of her nipples and gasp or moan loudly. Both girls were breathing heavily and had sweat dripping down their foreheads and between their breasts.

Far more than their allotted hour passed without their noticing. After about two hours Courtney was convinced she was about to beat the level, pressed down hard on her clit and shuddered her way through a small orgasm. When she opened her eyes and looked back at the screen she realized that the spirals had reversed direction and she had lost almost all of her progress.

Another hour later Shonte had her own orgasm and convulsed so strongly that Courtney almost lost her grip on the ePad; that set them back again as well.

By the time Courtney once again thought she was close to beating the level she had the ePad almost up to her face, it was 3:00am, and both girls were panting with breathless arousal.

A few short minutes later Courtney tilted the tablet all the way to the left and both dots moved into the center of the spirals. Both girls subconsciously held their breaths, waiting for what they knew was coming. Courtney righted the screen just as it started flashing rainbow colors. The words “Congratulations! You beat level 3! Go find your reward!” appeared on the screen.

Both girls closed their eyes and moaned; Courtney dropped the tablet without a second thought and turned around to face her roommate just as both girls opened their eyes.

“I think,” Courtney said, “I’ve found my reward.”

Shonte looked into her eyes and smiled. “I think I’ve found mine as well.”

Both girls leaned towards each other and kissed, tenderness giving way before their eagerness and passion. Though both girls kissed with plenty of intensity, the kiss didn’t last long; Courtney broke the kiss rather quickly and ducked her head down to nibble and suck at Shonte’s nipples. Shonte moaned and used one hand to hug Courtney to her breast and the other to sweep her panties off.

As Courtney nibbled at Shonte’s erect nipples, she snuck a finger down into her own panties and pressed it into herself. She moaned the moment she penetrated herself and quickly began thrusting a second and third finger in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

Without stopping her fevered masturbation she released Shonte’s nipple, stuck out her tongue, and licked her way down Shonte’s belly and down to the V between her legs. Shonte shuddered and moaned in anticipation, and the moment Courtney’s tongue began to gently lick up and down her labia she let out a loud sigh and ground her pelvis into her friend’s face.

Courtney dug in. She removed her fingers from her own slit and thrust them into Shonte’s while she tongued around her clit. Shonte bucked and thrashed in pleasure when Courtney gently sucked her clit into her mouth and flicked her tongue across it, and she arched her back and screamed, pinching both of her own nipples when Courtney stuck a finger up her ass.

Courtney kept her going as long as she could, but eventually Shonte came down from her orgasm. She looked at Courtney with slightly glazed eyes and said, “Lay back. It’s your turn.”

Courtney lay back, spread her legs, and allowed her roommate to return every pleasurable favor.

Chapter 5—

Courtney and Shonte woke up the following morning on the couch, naked and entangled in each other’s arms. Courtney awoke first to the sound of her ePad beeping across the room. After she and Shonte had each brought each other to a second powerful orgasm the previous night, she had stumbled across the room to plug it in to charge before they had fallen asleep on the couch, too exhausted to make it to a bed.

Courtney tried to quietly extricate herself from Shonte’s limbs. Getting out from between her arms wasn’t too hard, but getting out from between her legs without waking her proved trickier. When the task proved too much, and she did end up waking Shonte, she placated her with a tender kiss.

“Mmm, good morning Sunshine,” Shonte said. “When did you wake up?”

“Just now. The ePad is beeping.”

Shonte giggled and tweaked Courtney’s right nipple. “Let it beep.”

A half hour and one orgasm each later, the girls finally got up off the couch to see what the ePad was beeping about. It was still displaying the full page ad for Eros Clothing that it showed each time they beat a level on Spiral Eyes. The ad showed the same busty blond wearing the same mini-skirt and tube top combo. Both girls stared at the ad, completely fascinated by what they saw.

Shonte broke the silence first. “You would look so hot in that outfit Courtney.“

“Oh my God, Shonte...so would you!”

Both girls reached out at the same time and clicked on the ad. They set their credit cards and debit cards on fire. They bought so much clothing they would barely have enough money left for food and rent, but at least they would look good while they starved.

After their shopping Courtney got up, stretched, and went into the kitchen in search of food. She called out over her shoulder, “What time is your first class, Shonte? I’m thinking of skipping today. I feel way too good to waste time in class.“

Shonte let out a little screech from the other room. “Oh my God Courtney. It’s after 1:00! I’ve missed two classes already! I have to go.”

A minute later Shonte dashed out of the apartment while Courtney lazily put together another sandwich in the kitchen. “What am I going to do now?” Courtney thought to herself. “I don’t have any money left so I can’t really go anywhere.”

She walked out into the living room and looked over at the TV. It seemed so boring. She looked at the couch. She could spend the day masturbating; that idea had a certain appeal and she was certainly horny enough for it. She ran a finger up her moist slit just to emphasize the point. Finally her eyes fell on the ePad resting inconspicuously on the table where they had left it after their shopping spree.

“Maybe,” she thought to herself, “I can spend the day masturbating and play a little Spiral Eyes. I’m sure Shonte won’t mind if I play ahead a little bit. She’s the one who decided to go to class, after all.“

Her mind made up, Courtney made herself comfortable on the couch with one hand buried in her pussy and the other hand holding the ePad while the game started. Level four, like the previous levels, added another layer of difficulty; the spirals were spinning twice as fast. They also were still spinning in opposite directions and randomly changing directions. All-in-all Courtney was in for a challenge.

While she felt she had made good progress towards beating the level, and had managed to give herself three good orgasms, she was still sitting on the couch staring at the tablet when Shonte came home at 6:00.

“Hey,” Shonte greeted her, “playing without me? No fair!”

Courtney finally managed to drag her eyes away from the screen, “You went to class. You made your choice.”

Shonte made a play of looking struck. “Well, if that’s the way you feel, then maybe I won’t give you your present.”

That got Courtney’s attention. “My present? Oohh, what’d you get me?”

Shonte put her backpack down and pulled out a small plastic bag. From out of the plastic bag she pulled two small bullet-style vibrators. “I got one for each of us. I figured this way we could play Spiral Eyes hands free. Just turn it on, stick it in, and play!”

Courtney’s eyes lit up. “That’s genius!” She threw herself forward and planted her lips on her roommate’s and shoved her tongue into her mouth. After a few minutes of heavy petting Shonte showed Courtney what else she had bought on the way home from class.

“I also got us an extension cord. This way we can sit on the couch and still have the ePad plugged in so it won’t die on us again.”

After another thank you involving tongues in mouths and fingers on nipples, the girls settled on the couch. The ePad was plugged in and they both had gently buzzing vibrators inserted into themselves. Courtney brimmed with confidence.

Despite her confidence, the level was still wickedly difficult. Having two hands to help steady the tablet helped, but the vibrator kept her constantly on edge and every time she shuddered through an orgasm she lost ground as her attention to the game flagged. Shonte was another distraction; her hands were busy reaching around and playing with Courtney’s nipples the entire time she played.

Time passed. How much time meant nothing to the girls as they stared at the screen and the constantly spinning spirals. They never noticed as the sun went down nor as it came back up in the morning. They were dimly aware of the rumbling in their stomachs that told them they had skipped meals, and were vaguely aware of the doorbell ringing in the early morning hours. They ignored it all; Courtney was getting close to winning.

Neither girl had ever been so excited in their life. Courtney could feel herself approaching a massive orgasm as Shonte pinched down hard on both of her nipples. She tilted the screen slightly to left and then pitched it sharply right just as the spirals changed direction and watched as the dots sank into the centers.

Courtney’s pussy exploded in pleasure. She never imagined that she could feel the kind of ecstasy she had coursing through her body at that moment. Every muscle in her body seemed to twitch and convulse, and when she finally came down from her climax enough to look at the tablet again, it had a new message on the screen. The eyes were still spinning and the flashing colored lights were the same, but the message said, “Congratulations! You’ve Beaten Spiral Eyes! Go Make Yourself a Reward! Click Here”

Without even thinking about it Courtney touched the small spinning spiral in center of the screen that the game was referring to. The game closed itself and immediately brought up the note taking app Spiral Notebook that the salesman Joe had downloaded for her the day she bought the tablet. It was open to the note he had left with his name and phone number.

“Who’s that?” Shonte asked over Courtney’s shoulder.

“That’s Joe. He’s the guy who sold me the ePad and showed me Spiral Eyes. He’s soooo sexy. Wanna go be his reward for showing us that awesome game?“

“Totally. I’ve been dripping for hours and while this vibrator is nice, I could really use a cock right about now.”

“Awesome. But...what are we gonna wear?”

Shonte thought for a minute, “Hey, I think I heard the doorbell ring a while back. Maybe it was the clothes we ordered yesterday!”

She ran to the door and opened it still completely naked. When she came back to the couch she was already tearing the tape off of a large box. Inside was a huge assortment of skimpy clothes: tube tops, halters, micro-mini skirts, short-shorts, bra-tops, and everything else their sex addled minds had ordered.

Both girls pulled the vibrators out and pulled on a pair of panties; Shonte wore a red thong while Courtney chose a G-string. On top of that Shonte wore a micro-mini skirt and tube top that pushed her breasts up and out; if she jumped a nipple would pop out. Courtney instead went with denim short-shorts and a stretchy tank top two sizes too small; she skipped wearing a bra. Every inch of her breasts and nipples were plainly visible.

After making sure their outfits were perfect, both girls went to their pile of new shoes to finish their looks. Courtney donned her new thigh-high boots while Shonte slipped into the red pair of sling-back pumps. Both pairs of shoes had sky-high heels that did tremendous things for their legs that the girls knew Joe would just love.

The next stop for both girls was to the bathroom for makeup. Shonte chose a deep red lipstick while Courtney opted instead for a brighter pink shade. Neither girl was shy about applying the eye shadow or mascara. After finishing with their makeup they both spent quite a good deal of time making sure their hair was just right. Both girls wanted to make sure they were the perfect reward for Joe.

When they were satisfied that they were as primped and perfect as they were going to get, Courtney pulled out her ancient flip phone and dialed Joe’s number. She held her breath and every time it rang she went through the agony of convincing herself that he wouldn’t answer. That he didn’t want to see her. That he didn’t want her.

Joe picked up in the middle of the fourth ring. Courtney squealed in excitement and almost forgot why she was calling the moment she heard his voice. Her hand drifted to her chest and she started tugging at an already stiff nipple.

“Hello,” Joe said. “Hello? Is anybody there?”

“Joe? Is that you?” Courtney asked.

“Yes. Who is this?”

Courtney pinched her nipple and soaked her panties. “This is Courtney. You sold me an ePad the other day and then downloaded that awesome game Spiral Eyes. Do you remember me?”

There was silence on the line for a few seconds. Courtney thought it would drive her mad. Finally Joe said, “How could I forget? Blond girl, big tits...right?”

He remembered! Her pussy gushed. “So...um...are you working? Can I come over?”

“I don’t start my shift at the store until later tonight. You can come to my apartment though if you want to.”

“Oh, I definitely want to. Is it ok if I bring you a little surprise?” Courtney winked at Shonte.

“Yeah, I guess. You have a pen? I’ll give you the address.”

Courtney jotted down the address and promised to be right over. She didn’t have to say a word to Shonte for her to understand what was happening.

“He said we could come over, didn’t he?” Shonte said. “Oh God, yes! I am so fucking horny! Let’s go!“

Without speaking another word the girls grabbed their bags and walked out the door.

Chapter 6—

Joe’s apartment was on other side of town. They had to leave campus to get there so the drive took about 20 minutes. That gave the girls plenty of time to think about what they were doing and discuss it.

“Do you think this outfit is slutty enough?” Shonte asked. “I mean, he already knows you. He’s never even met me. I should be dressed like...extra slutty. Don’t you think?”

“Relax, you look fine,” Courtney reassured her. “That skirt barely comes down past your ass and that top is probably illegal in some states. He’ll definitely want to bend you over.”

Shonte looked in mirror. “Fine huh? You’re right.” She hiked the skirt up another inch. “That’s better, don’t you think?”

Both girls giggled. “What about me?” Courtney asked. “Don’t hog all the dick for yourself. If it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t have even played the game or found Joe, so I should get the first ride.”

“Well, how about we just let Joe decide? That’s the fair way.”

Courtney thought about it for a moment. “Fine. As long as we both get fucked I can live with that.”

Both girls spent the rest of the car ride in relative silence, one hand down either their shorts or skirt. Courtney needed the other hand to drive, but Shonte was able to use her free hand to tug at her nipples and make sure they stayed nice and erect for Joe. She wanted to make sure she made a good first impression.

By the time Courtney pulled into the parking lot both girls were so horny they could barely think or walk straight. They stumbled out of the car and up the stairs to Joe’s apartment. Courtney looked at Shonte and indicated that she should hide behind the door where Joe couldn’t see her.

“He doesn’t know you’re coming. Let’s make it a good surprise.”

Shonte giggled and moved a few feet down the hall where Joe wouldn’t see her and Courtney knocked on the door. After just a few brief moments Joe opened the door. He was wearing only a pair of generic store-brand boxer shorts, hadn’t shaved or brushed his hair, and looked like he might have a slight hangover. Courtney had a small orgasm the moment she saw him. He was an Adonis and she couldn’t wait to be his reward and let him fuck her silly.

“Well,” Joe said, “aren’t you a sight for sore eyes. Are you going to come in and give me my surprise, or do I have to guess what it is from the hallway?”

Courtney smiled and took two steps into the apartment. She paused in the doorway preventing Joe from closing the door and waited while Shonte sauntered up behind her. Joe’s eyes went as wide as dinner plates.

“And that, dear Joe, is your surprise. Meet my roommate, Shonte. We’ll both your reward and entertainment for the afternoon.“

Joe smiled a predatory grin that melted both girls. “Well, I didn’t know you had a roommate, but it’s certainly a welcome surprise. God I love that game.“

“So do we,” said Shonte. “But do you know what we love even more?”

“What’s that?” Joe asked.

Shonte stepped the rest of the way into the apartment, kicked the door closed and dropped to her knees pulling Joe’s boxers down with her. “Cock.” She leaned forward and swallowed him.

“Hey, no fair,” Courtney said. “You said we would let him decide!” She dropped to her knees and licked up and down his shaft and fondled his balls as Shonte bobbed on off his cock.

Shonte pulled off of him, leaving a thin trail of spit from her mouth to the tip of his dick. “I said we would let him decide who he fucks. All is fair in war and blowjobs.”

The moment Shonte took her mouth off of him, Courtney seized her opportunity and swallowed him. “All is fair, indeed,” she thought to herself as she savored the hard cock in her mouth. Shonte took over where Courtney had left off and licked around the shaft every time Courtney pulled back.

“Now, now, ladies,” Joe said, “there’s no need to fight over me. There’s plenty of Joe to go around. In fact, why don’t you hop up on that table over there where I can see you better.”

Both girls hurried over to the kitchen table he indicated. Courtney swept the detritus of days old Chinese food and pizza boxes to the side, sat on the table, and spread her legs as wide as they would go; Shonte instead took up position next to Courtney and bent over the table, presenting her mini-skirt framed ass to Joe.

“Hmmm, interesting,” Joe mused. “A nice good look at Courtney’s tits, and a view of her roommate’s ass.”

He walked over slowly until he could reach a hand up underneath Shonte’s skirt. He fondled her ass and slipped his finger up into the crack between cheeks to rub hard at the fabric covering her pussy; his finger came back slick and wet with girl juices. Shonte squirmed and moaned while he played.

After pulling his hand away he walked over to Courtney and hefted a heavy breast in each hand. She cooed and leaned back with her eyes shut tight. Everything was right in Courtney’s world with a man standing between her legs and playing with her heavy tits. They felt like they were on fire and she desperately hoped he would play with them some more. Hopefully right before he rammed his dick into her sodden cunt.

He pinched her left nipple and then paused briefly to lift her shirt up, exposing the pair. He leaned in and sucked the other nipple into his mouth and bit down gently while he continued to fondle and squeeze at both breasts.

“Sorry Shonte. Don’t worry, you’ll get your turn...but I’ve always been more of a boob man.”

Shonte pouted and pulled her tube top down enough to expose her own substantial rack. Joe noticed, but continued on his course with Courtney. He opened the straining snaps of her shorts and pulled them down her legs, the G-string coming with them and stepped back up between her legs.

Courtney had re-opened her eyes and was now looking down at the cock about to spear her. She quivered with anticipation and grabbed hold of Joe to help line him up. Joe grinned at her and pressed in.

Joe was not Courtney’s first lover; he was not her biggest lover and was definitely not her most artful lover. She had never felt more pleasure in her life. Wave after wave of bliss smashed through her body every time Joe stroked into her overheated sex. She arched her back and desperately pawed at her own nipples, craving any extra sensation that might drive her over the edge.

Shonte leaned over and licked Courtney’s clit. That was all the added stimulation she needed. With a wail like a banshee Courtney thrashed on the table. Her pussy convulsed and squeezed around Joe’s cock and bits of girl juice leaked out around it. Too exhausted to continue, Courtney collapsed back onto the table.

“Well, it looks like it’s your turn Shonte,” Joe said. “Lose the panties.”

Shonte laid herself back over the table, hiked her skirt up, and waggled her hips and ass at Joe revealing that she already had lost her panties. Her pussy glistened in the weak light of the apartment, and Joe lined up his cock, already wet with Courtney’s juices, with her opening. He wasted no time before pushing roughly into her and setting up a quick pace.

Shonte’s moaning chorused Joe’s grunts; it was obvious that neither of them would last very long. Joe grabbed ahold of Shonte’s hips and rammed forward into her. She held onto the table as tightly as she could with one hand and reached down with the other to play with her clit.

Just moments later she shrieked and her body started to tighten itself into a ball on the table. Joe laughed, slammed into her one last time, and started to flood her womb with warm cum. Shonte continued to shake and convulse on the table.

Joe pulled out of Shonte, walked across the room, and sat down on a dirty yellow armchair in front of the TV.

“Well girls,” he said, “that was fun. But what are we going to do now?”

Courtney answered the question for him. She got up off the table and slinked towards him. “Well, you’ve fucked us both, but my pussy seems to be lacking in the cum department. How about a little blowjob to wake up Joe Jr. so we can fill me up with cum?”

Joe smiled. “Sounds good to me.”

As Courtney and Shonte both set about their task of sucking Joe back to life, Joe ran his fingers through their hair. He looked down at the girls sucking him off, desperate to get him hard enough to fuck them again, and couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Ya know,” Joe told them, “when Eros Clothing asked me to program that game, all they wanted to do was sell clothes. I’m glad they didn’t mind me putting my own little additions in there. Do you girls mind?”

Courtney didn’t know about Shonte, but she was barely listening to what Joe was saying. She was just glad his cock was getting hard again. That meant she was going to get fucked again, and this time she was going to get filled with cum. That’s really all that mattered. That and maybe showing Spiral Eyes to a friend—there was a super-hot redhead in her English Lit class she bet would just love the game play. And the rewards. Courtney would make sure she was there for the rewards.