The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores

Chapter Three

Author — Sidia

Joshua feverishly tried to stuff his erect cock back into his pants—getting up so quickly that he almost knocked Claire over onto her ass. He made it a few steps towards his front door—he had a hunched-over gait due to the prominent bulge in his pants—before he turned back to look at his daughter. Claire was still kneeling frozen in place where he had left her—her face contorted into the perverted expression he had told her to make. Anyone seeing her would know immediately that something wasn’t right.

The knock on the door came again—louder this time—and Joshua uttered a curse under his breath as he hurried to the door and peered out through the peephole. He swore again when he saw that it was his daughter’s best friend, Alice. Joshua tried to think clearly through the heavy alcoholic haze; it hadn’t even occurred to him to check to see if Claire was going to meet her friend at the club, but instead it looked like they had arranged to meet here.

While he was still pressed against the peephole, Alice rapped on the door again—the jarring vibration made him jerk backwards and wince in pain. She looked determined and a little impatient that no-one was coming to the door.

It wasn’t ideal, but Joshua decided he would just have to wait her out—if he pretended that no-one was home surely she would eventually have to give up and leave. He was drunk—obviously horny—and on top of that there was no way he could let anyone see Claire in her current state.

Resolved, Joshua peered out at the teen girl again just in time to see her pull her mobile phone out. She tapped the screen for a few seconds before holding it up to her ear and glaring at the closed door—one hand was on her hip and she was pursing her lips in annoyance as she tapped her foot on the ground.

The sound of a phone ringing from only just down the hallway almost made Joshua jump out of his skin. It sounded like Claire’s mobile was in the small laundry room—more than close enough to be heard. Sure enough, when he peeked out at Alice again she was frowning in consternation at being able to hear her friend’s phone ringing from inside but having no one answering the door. She raised her hand to the door again, but this time she used a closed fist to bang on the door.

“Claire!” Alice called out loudly. She banged on the door again. “Hurry up or we won’t get a good spot at the front!”

“Shit!” Joshua hissed quietly to himself. Alice was causing a scene and there was no way his neighbours wouldn’t hear and take note if this went on too long. It might not exactly be a risk, but the last thing he wanted was attention on his apartment when he had an entire basement full of mind-altering fungi growing inside. Joshua turned and staggered back to his daughter—Claire was frozen and unmoving in the same position he had left her in. He quickly muttered an order to her. “Claire—go to your room and shut the door!”

Claire ungracefully clambered to her feet before turning and shuffling towards her bedroom.

“Hurry up!” Joshua said in exasperation. Alice was thumping her fist on the door again. He unthinkingly swatted at his daughter’s rump as she walked by him; even with the current crisis he was in it sent a surge of adrenaline through his mind—Joshua was acutely aware it was the first time he had ever touched Claire’s ass on purpose.

Even with him hurrying her up, it seemed an interminably long time to Joshua before his daughter vanished into her bedroom and closed the door behind her. Now he just had to get rid of Alice. He went back to the front door—taking a deep breath and attempting to straighten his clothing—before half opening it and peering out with a falsely hearty smile on his face.

“Alice!” Joshua said jovially. “How nice to see you again!”

Alice looked taken aback at the door opening after so long and blinked her surprise at his sudden appearance. To Joshua’s chagrin, he watched as the teen girl crinkled her nose at the obvious smell of alcohol wafting off of him. It didn’t seem to bother her too much though—he could have sworn that the corner of her lips quirked upwards for a moment.

“Hey Mr. Marsh.” Alice said in a soft, low voice that was a sharp contrast to how she had been yelling at the closed door. She looked up at him coyly from under her eyelashes. “I was beginning to think no one was home.”

“Uh, Sorry.” Joshua said, stumbling a little at this unexpected tact. “I was downstairs doing work and I—I didn’t hear you at first.”

It might have been because of the alcohol and all the testosterone that todays events had caused to rage through his body, but holy hell Alice looked fine to Joshua right then. Even though she was the antithesis to Claire—being dark haired and slender—he couldn’t look at the girl with anything other than lustful admiration.

Alice was wearing an impossibly small pair of shorts—the hem barely reached down lower than her crotch—and they were loose enough that they hung jauntily off the side of her narrow hips. Joshua swallowed as he realised he could see a great deal of her lacy pink underwear. For her top, she was wearing a diminutive white singlet that only reached down to her midriff—topped with an impractical black jacket that was cut to the same length. Alice’s pale belly and torso captivated him and he only managed to take his eyes off of her skin with great difficulty.

“Working.” Alice murmured with an amused lilt. She sniffed pointedly and grinned—putting her hands on her hips and leaning forward as she playfully admonished him. “You’re so dedicated Mr. Marsh—if I were you I’d be having a drink or two since it’s the weekend after all.”

Joshua’s gaze had helplessly dipped down to the girls chest as she leant forward—and his eyes widened when he noted that Alice hadn’t bothered to wear a bra tonight. She didn’t have overly large breasts—but what she did possess was working very well for her as they bounced under the flimsy confines of her singlet. His cock—which was only just beginning to soften—sprang back into full hardness and he had to hunch over some to try and not making it too obvious.

“You’re too young to be talking about drinking, Alice.” He managed, pulling his gaze back to her face with effort. He was shocked to see that the teen sported what looked to be a satisfied smile on her face until she hid it. Did she like him looking at her as though he was some kind of pervert? He felt like he was in a daze—first everything had happened with Claire, and now her best friend had turned up on his doorstep dressed like the very definition of wanton temptation. Since when had his life included things like this?

“Oh, I’m old enough.” Alice smirked softly.

“Yeah, so Claire tells me.” Joshua muttered in resignation without thinking.

“She’s right.” Alice said softly, looking up at him through smokey, half-closed eyes. She then stood up a little straighter and asked in a more normal tone. “So where is Claire? We’re supposed to go see a movie tonight.”

“A movie?” Joshua said slowly and uncomfortably. She was really getting under his skin—what the hell was wrong with him! Did he suddenly turn into some kind of lech without realising? On top of that he couldn’t help but note that Alice was far more savvy than his daughter—if Claire had simply told him that she was seeing a movie with Alice tonight he wouldn’t have batted an eye. Instead of being smart though, she had decided to exercise her smart mouth; treating her father with contempt and challenging him—all of which had lead to a series of events that had ended up with his daughter dosing herself with the spores. All of this was her fault—the fact that he had been put in the position of being tempted by her body was on her. “Uh, what are you seeing?”

“Oh, nothing that great.” Alice said airily. “Some random comedy. Or maybe a romance. Its more something to do, you know?”

Alice looked up at him with a speculative expression.

“Why, did you want to come with me to see the movie?” She asked him, winking suggestively.

“I’m not sure that would be appropriate …” Joshua fumbled. She was playing him like an instrument and he didn’t know how to regain control of the conversation.

“You’ll hurt my feelings Mr. Marsh.” Alice teased him. She reached out and casually put her hand on his arm—her touch felt electric. “If it isn’t ‘appropriate’ to see a movie with me, maybe you would feel better about inviting me in for a drink?”

“I—I thought you were seeing the movie with Claire?”

“That’s true.” Alice sighed, pursing her lips as if in disappointment. “I guess I’ll have to have that drink with you another time. Raincheck?”

“Alice, I—I mean, it’s not —” Joshua stuttered. He dimly cursed how drunk he was—he just couldn’t seem to gather his thoughts.

Alice took advantage of his distraction to deftly slip passed him and into his apartment. Her slender body brushed against his and Joshua caught a sudden waft of her scent—she smelt intoxicatingly good.

“Some other time, Mr. Marsh.” Alice promised as shegave him a faint smile over her shoulder. “I’ll get Claire—she’s probably so intent on getting ready she doesn’t realise what time it is. You wouldn’t want us to miss the movie.”

“Alice—wait!” Joshua said desperately. “ Claire’s—Claire’s sick.”

“What?” Alice asked, surprised.

“Yeah.” Joshua said, inventing wildly. “She didn’t look well when her mother dropped her off. I put her to bed before and she was out like a light straight away. That would be why she didn’t hear you before.”

“Is she alright?” Alice asked, her brow furrowed in concern.

“Yeah—she just needs to sleep it off that’s all.” Joshua assured her, sweat beading on his forehead. She had distracted him too much and had managed to get into his apartment. It didn’t matter how hot she looked, he had to get rid of her so he could deal with his Claire.

“Damn.” Alice muttered to herself. “And we bought tickets already …”

She paused and looked up at him and spoke a shade too quickly.

“For the movies.” Alice said, recovering herself. “That’s a shame because we already bought the tickets.”

“That is unfortunate.” Joshua said, smiling. He could feel himself start to relax now that it looked like he was past the danger. “But there’s nothing really you can do about it.”

“I guess.” Alice sighed. Then she brightened up and turned back towards Claire’s bedroom. “I’ll just go and see how she is—maybe she’s feeling better!”

“No wait —”

“I won’t wake her if she’s asleep. I’ll just see if she needs anything.” Alice said, looking back at him coquettishly and giving him a slow smile. Her next words came out very playful. “If she’s too sick to come out maybe you can have a drink with me after all.”

Joshua gaped after Alice as she stepped lithely down the hallways towards Claire’s bedroom—for a precious few moments completely off-balance by the sexy teen. All too late though the reality of his situation slammed into him; Alice could not under any circumstances see Claire in her current state. He hadn’t told his daughter to get into bed and to pretend to be sick—he had just told her to go into her room. As soon as Alice opened the door she would find his daughter standing frozen and docile—and there was nothing he could say that would explain that away.

Panicking, Joshua turned in the opposite direction and opened the door that led down to the sub-basement. He took the stairs so fast in his inebriated state that he very nearly tumbled head first down them. He hurried over to the bench where he kept his refined samples of the fungal spores and grabbed one of the small vials—pocketing it, and then rushing back up the stairs. Joshua was panting when reached his daughter’s bedroom and arrived just in time to see Alice freaking out as she took hold of her friend by the shoulders.

“Claire? Claire!” Alice cried out. She lightly shook her friend and seemed very distressed by the way her head rocked freely back and forth. Claire was staring blankly at nothing no matter what Alice tried to do to get her attention. “Mr. Marsh—something is wrong with Claire—she must be really sick —”

Her words and actions instantly fell silent and still as Joshua took out the vial and threw the contents into her face. It was a measured and small amount—barely a puff—but that was all it took. As soon as he had dosed her, he immediately took a judicious few steps away to avoid any of the spores reaching him; standing still and eyeing her intently to see if it had worked as intended.

Everything appeared as expected—Alice stood in a frozen tableau in front of his daughter. Both of the teen girls were now blank, docile, and silent. For the moment at least, he was saved.

“Jesus.” Joshua muttered to himself as he sagged against the doorframe. “Now I’ve got two of them.”

He looked at both girls for a few moments—trying to figure out what he should do.

“Claire—get into your bed and go to sleep.” He ordered his daughter firmly. He should have done that to begin with—not just when Alice had arrived, but as soon as he had got her out of the shower. “Alice—go and wash your face thoroughly and then go into the kitchen.”

Joshua wanted to make sure all the evidence of what he had done was removed from Alice’s face. Even though his refined version of the fungal spores was untested on human subjects, if his calculations were correct she would only be in this state for about an hour—just enough time to sort out damage control and to make sure she wouldn’t remember this. Fortunately on top of it causing confusion and short-term memory loss, a person who was under the influence of the spores would also be suggestible to anything he said.

He left his daughter’s bedroom and went into the kitchen to wait for Alice to finish washing herself. He grabbed his notebook and sat down—deciding to at least take the opportunity to gather some data while he had the chance. Joshua hadn’t intended to attempt any human testing for … well, he actually hadn’t thought about it at all—it was too fraught with risk. But now it had happened he should make the most of it. He waited at the table for a few moments before pushing his chair back and getting to his feet.

“Fuck it.” He muttered to himself.

He turned and grabbed his bottle of whiskey—pouring himself yet another glass and taking a sip. Thus fortified, he returned to his chair.

When Alice shambled her way into the kitchen, her face was a little pink from washing it. She paused a few steps away from Joshua and just stood there silently.

“Sit down, Alice.” Joshua ordered the girl, pulling out a chair next to him. He took another sip of whiskey and turned his chair so that he could face her. “Right there.”

Alice gracelessly sat down next to him—sitting facing the table. Joshua studied her face in profile for a few moments. She really was a gorgeous little thing—even though it was a shame that her personality was now nowhere to be seen. Alice had really surprised him; she’d pretty much been flirting her little ass off at him. She had never done that around him before—had his daughter’s friend just been teasing him, or had she meant anything else by it?

The thought that the teen girl could have actually meant what she had said—wanting to have a drink with him—made Joshua shift uncomfortably on his chair. Remembering how she had touched his arm made his cock throb and he quickly took another sip of his drink to cover his reaction.

“Okay, Alice.” Joshua cleared his throat and put his pen to paper. He should get down her details before he got too drunk. “When was the last time you ate?”

“… I had a sandwich at lunchtime.” Alice answered him dully, her voice sounding like it was coming from a long way away.

“Okay.” Joshua said, noting it down. The voices of those under the influence of the spores always creeped him out. “And when did you last go to the toilet?”

Joshua quizzed the girl for a few minutes, getting down all of her details. Once he knew how long it took Alice to come out of her fugue state, he could use her information to get a good idea of the different factors affecting the dose. He would need more subjects to get a better understanding of how it worked, but one set of data was better than none.

“Alright, Alice—and how tall are you?” Joshua asked the girl. His head was down as he wrote, but she was close enough to him that he was once again catching her scent. He kept darting admiring and hungry glances at the teen—who would have thought that having a girl under his complete control would be so darkly exciting.

“… 5 foot 3.” Alice slurred.

“Okay …” Joshua murmured as he wrote it down. She always seemed taller than that to him—maybe because of her confident attitude. “And how much do you weigh, Alice?”

“… 110 pounds.”

“Damn.” Joshua said to himself. He gave up trying to be professional and sat back in his chair to study her. She was so damn slender—a far cry from the insane curves that Claire possessed. He had never really been attracted to skinny women before, but there was something about Alice that was driving him wild.

“Take your jacket off, Alice.” Joshua ordered abruptly as he threw down his pen. He shouldn’t—he knew he shouldn’t—but he just couldn’t stop himself.

Alice slowly obeyed him—awkwardly shrugging off her jacket. She got her arms caught in the sleeves for a moment, and her struggles caused her little tits to jiggle mesmerisingly under the white singlet. When she finally managed to take it off, Joshua licked his lips as he stared at her—drinking in her with body with lustful eyes.

He had never seen her wearing so little—a pair of barely-there shorts, and a scandalously revealing top. Her breasts were a very small handful, but her narrow frame made them look far larger than they actually were. She looked so damn hot and sexy, and Joshua felt his cock throb with need once more.

Joshua hadn’t planned on doing anything—not consciously anyway—but once he took that first step in undressing her he found that he just couldn’t stop. All the pent up lust he had experienced over the last few hours hit him again harder than ever. Hadn’t he been about to jerk off to his own daughter before she had interrupted him? If he had been willing to do that, then surely taking advantage of Alice—using her in a similar fashion—was far more acceptable. It wasn’t like she was related to him or anything.

“And you came here. Flirting. Dressed like that …” Joshua muttered drunkenly to himself. His heart was hammering in his chest and he reached down to grip his shaft—squeezing it in anticipation. “You cant expect me to not do anything. You wanted me to do something didn’t you.”

“Stand up, Alice.” Joshua ordered in a low growl—kicking her chair back out of the way once she had. “Get down on your knees and face me.”

Joshua was almost panting as the slender teen got down onto her knees in front of him. He staggered to his feet as well—fumbling with the front of his pants in his haste to fish out his cock. He was so goddamned turned on. He started to fist his shaft as he stared down at the oblivious girl. She had been best friends with his daughter forever—he would never in a million years have imagined that he would one day be doing this with her.

“Move you head back.” Joshua gasped as he stroked himself. “Look up at me, Alice.”

Alice obediently tilted her head backwards and looked up at him. Her eyes were unfocused, but Joshua’s gaze was fixated upon her lush lips and mouth. He inched himself closer to the girl.

“Open your mouth, Alice.” Joshua ordered, his voice guttural. “Yeah—just like that, baby.”

Joshua felt inexorably drawn towards her gorgeous face as he stroked himself faster and faster. He felt like he was in a fever dream as he watched the head of his dick approach her open mouth. He couldn’t believe he was doing this—he couldn’t stop himself.

When he felt the head of his cock brush up against her bottom lip, he shivered uncontrollably. He paused in his masturbation—holding his dick firmly in his hand and rubbing it slowly all over her mouth. He traced her lips with the head of his cock—groaning in lust at the obscenity of what he was doing. Some part of him knew it was inevitable—as he dragged his dick around her face, he let it dip further and further inside her mouth. He eventually gave up all pretence of taking it slow and simply slipped his cock between her soft lips—filling her waiting mouth with a couple of inches of his hard dick.

“Fuck.” Joshua murmured softly in awe. Looking down into his daughter’s best friend while he had his dick in her mouth was so incredibly perverse. His cock was throbbing as he reached out and gently rested both of his hands on top of Alice’s dark hair—moving his hips forward in a shallow thrust. “Fuck!”

Joshua only could get about half of his shaft inside of Alice’s mouth. He felt the head hit the back of her throat and was incredibly tempted to just ram himself all the way in. Joshua started to move his dick gently in and out of the pliant teen, however he only managed less than ten thrusts before he shuddered and started to cum. He had been far too turned on to last.

Joshua groaned and felt himself go weak at the knees as he unloaded spurt after spurt of his seed into Alice’s open mouth. He knew he was being a little rough—he was using the grip he had on her head to move her face onto him in time with his thrusts—but he just didn’t care. It was one of the most intense orgasms he’d ever had.

Once he was finished, he pulled his softening cock out of Alice’s mouth and flopped back down onto his chair. He was panting heavily, but was also filled with an inordinate feeling of relief. After everything that he’d endured over the past year and more, he had definitely needed that.

Joshua looked down at Alice—still frozen in place despite the somewhat rough liberties he had taken with her body. Her mouth was still open and he could see his pearly-white seed pooling inside. A thin stream of his cum had started to dribble out the corner of her mouth and was making its way down her jawline.

“You were amazing, baby.” Joshua said, smiled exhaustedly. He had never thought he was an overly kinky man, but having this level of control of someone was really stoking his desires in ways he had never thought possible. “I should really do something to thank you. Alice—swallow my cum. Don’t miss a drop.”

Joshua watched with intense satisfaction as Alice slowly scooped up the line of his cum making its way down her face back into her mouth before obediently swallowing his load—taking his seed down into her belly.