The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores

Chapter Five

Author — Sidia

Joshua enfolded Alice into a bear hug—crushing her slender body to his. He took a deep breath and let her scent waft over him. He let his hands trial down along her spine and to the small of her back before cupping her ass over her shorts. Her buttocks felt tight and well-muscled underneath his hands, and Joshua dug his fingers into the firm cheeks. Alice’s shorts were very loose—he honestly didn’t know how they didn’t just fall off of her narrow hips. He removed his hands from her rear just long enough to slip them down the back of her shorts, and then he was massaging her buttocks with only the skimpy lace material of her panties stopping him from having full access to her.

Joshua buried his face in her dark hair as he groped and molested the oblivious girl. He could feel his cock twitching in his pants—the bulge pressing up against Alice’s bare midriff. Her firm little tits were flattened against his chest and he fancied that he could feel the hard little bullets of her nipples through her singlet-top. He was acting under the influence of pure need now; he had come very close to the tipping point with his daughter—Joshua knew that if he had stayed any longer in her room, it would be Claire’s body he would be indulging with.

Which wasn’t to say that being here with Alice was a poor trade-off—anyone that saw her would readily admit that the slender teen girl was gorgeous. It was just that there was an added sick kind of excitement he felt when he thought about using Claire. The memory of her massive breasts in his hands sent an added surge of arousal through him—Joshua tried to suppress it … but only slightly managed to. He could admit to himself now that if Alice hadn’t knocked on his front door and interrupted him he would have taken things too far with his daughter. It would have been inevitable. Even now with Alice in his arms he was still tempted to go back into Claire’s bedroom.

“Alice, kiss me.” Joshua ordered the girl in a harsh voice. He needed to be distracted from his perverse thoughts. He pulled back slightly from Alice and gripped her chin—tilting her head roughly back so he could look into her face. “Now.”

Joshua stared down into Alice’s glazed eyes—there was no life or recognition there. He found it off-putting—he remembered the spark dancing in her eyes while she flirted and teased with him earlier and found the current state she was in a far cry from her usual self. Alice obediently pursed her lips and gave him an unsatisfying and chaste peck on the lips.

“Close your eyes, Alice.” Joshua growled. He wanted to pretend she was really there with him—that her flirtations had been full of intent and promise. “Put your arms around my neck. Kiss me more—make out with me, Alice.”

Alice closed her eyes shut and slid her arms around Joshua’s neck. There was no strength in her grip—she just loosely draped her arms around him. She leant upwards to kiss him once more but this time Joshua pressed his lips hard to hers. She was more involved—clumsily moving her lips over his and kissing him back. She was doing it too slow for Joshua’s taste though—he ended up doing most of the work. He forced his tongue between the teen’s lips—exploring and probing her mouth while she submissively reciprocated. Joshua gripped her firm ass-cheeks—squeezing and playing with the cool flesh of her buttocks while they made out. Without realising it, he was grinding and thrusting his cock into her belly.

His cock aching, Joshua pulled away from the girl and took a few steps back—breathing heavily. Alice stood there with her arms still extending—grasping at nothing while she stood there with her eyes still shut. She took a few hesitant steps after him—trying to fullfil his earlier commands to her—before he spoke and gave her new instructions.

“Alice, get undressed.” Joshua ordered, his voice cracked and guttural. “Strip yourself down until you’re only wearing those slutty little panties.”

Alice paused for a few moment before reaching down to the front of her shorts. She fumbled with the button for few seconds—her fugue-state affecting her dexterity—before successfully managing to pop it open. Her pants were so loose that she didn’t need to undo the zip—some brief downward pressure was all it took for them to slip down her legs until they were pooled around her ankles.

Joshua licked his lips—staring hungrily at the girl as she stood before him in a singlet and panties. She was so willowy and slender that even though her legs were together there was a noticeable gap between her thighs. Alice gripped the bottom of her singlet and then slowly lifted it up—gradually revealing her chest to her best friend’s father. Joshua exhaled in appreciation when the underside of Alice’s small breasts came into view. They were little things, but they fit her skinny frame perfectly. Alice struggled for a couple of seconds in getting her top over her head—her movements causing a captivating jiggle and bounce to her tits. When she at last dropped the singlet to the ground to join her shorts, she froze in place—standing passively in front of Joshua.

Joshua walked forward a few steps and reached out to cup one small breast. He squeezed the soft orb while thumbing the nipple. It hardened under his touch and he couldn’t resist the temptation to give it a little pinch. Alice didn’t react of course, but it still gave him a thrill. In fact, he adjusted his grip—capturing the girl’s nipple between his thumb and forefinger—and pinched down even harder. In his head he pictured Alice gasping and moaning—shuddering at the sweet mix of pain and pleasure.

Joshua walked around Alice in a slow circle—taking all of her in. He wanted to imprint her body into his mind; how often did you get a chance to ogle a nearly-naked teen girl after all? As he paced around her, Joshua reached out and trailed his hand over her skin—casually touching and groping Alice with increasing confidence and familiarity.

“You’re so perfect.” Joshua murmured to himself. He paused his movement and embraced the girl from behind—reaching around her to cup her tits whilst at the same time pushing his erection between her ass-cheeks. “Look at you—you dont have a single mark or blemish on you.”

Joshua tilted his head and kissed Alice gently on the side of her neck—sucking gently on her skin before softly scraping his teeth downwards and then biting down lightly on the nape of her neck. He massaged her little breasts while he muttered increasingly kinky things—not exactly talking to Alice, but rather fuelling his own fantasies.

“How many guys have you had by now?” Joshua panted as he shallowly thrust his crotch against her ass. “You must have them all over you, looking like you do. Hell, dressing like you do. Were you planning on fucking tonight? Of going home with some random guy?”

Joshua sunk his fingers into the soft flesh of her breasts—hard enough that he wouldn’t be surprised if he left bruises.

“Or were you hoping that I’d notice you.” Joshua growled—losing himself in the fantasy he was concocting in his head. “That I’d take you into my bed tonight. That I’d fuck that tight little body of yours.”

Joshua wanted to explore her body more but the difference in their height made it awkward for him.

“Alice, lay down on the floor.” He ordered the girl, releasing his hold on her. “Lay down on your back.”

Alice tottered on the spot for a moment—unbalanced due to him suddenly letting go of her. She slowly sunk down to her haunches and then stretched herself out on the carpet at his feet. Joshua stared down at the girl laying on her back on his living room floor dressed in nothing but a lacy pair of panties. His heart was hammering in his chest and the anticipation felt like it was overwhelming. He was about to kneel down next to her when he hesitated, and grinned to himself—he was definitely overdressed.

Joshua stripped out of his own clothes—throwing them carelessly to the floor behind him. Now naked, he gripped his throbbing erection in one fist as he stood above Alice’s helpless body.

She was his.

Joshua got down to his knees next to Alice and regarded her for a moment. Her breasts had flattened out now she was laying on her back—they were now small mounds on her chest, topped with erect little nipples. She was skinny enough that he could easily make out her rib cage, and her flat stomach extended unmarred down to her hip bones. He bent down and captured a nipple in his mouth—suckling at the girl’s teat. He alternated between her breasts until both of them were shiny with his saliva.

Joshua moved down Alice’s body so he could get a good grip on her panties. He gripped them by the waistband and jerked them down over her hips with enough force that her ass lifted up off the floor. As he yanked her underwear down her legs to her ankles, Joshua could feel himself getting more worked up the second. He didn’t know what he had planned or expected to do with Alice—all he knew was that he was drunk, horny and needed some release.

Alice now lay on the ground next to him completely naked, and her slender perfection took his breath away.

“Fuck …” Joshua exhaled softly. He looked down to her crotch and grinned to himself; just like Claire, Alice’s pussy was shaved bare. “Another bald little pussy—are all girls clean-shaven these days?”

Joshua reached out and grabbed Alice’s legs and pulled her thighs apart. He shuffled around between her parted thighs and lowered his face to her crotch. He took a deep breath and caught a whiff of arousal; at least some part of her was responding to his touches. Joshua placed his thumb on the soft folds of Alice’s pussy and gently rubbed up and down. There was enough lubrication to allow his thumb to glide easily and the more he touched her the wetter she became. He placed a finger of his other hand over the hood of her clitoris—applying a little pressure as he rubbed the sensitive spot in a slow circle.

Joshua was pleasantly surprised to find that Alice was unconsciously responding as he masturbated her. Her thighs began to twitch and the muscles of her stomach were tensing and jumping as he played with her pussy.

“You like that, don’t you.” Joshua murmured as he stared down at his hands working the teen’s pussy. “You’re getting so wet for me, baby. You want me to touch you, don’t you.”

Joshua leant down further and gave her pussy a long experimental lick with his tongue; tasting her juices. It was so good that he went back for a second, and before he knew it he was worming his tongue as deep as he could inside her tight channel. Alice’s hips were bucking at the tongue-lashing he was giving her, and for the first time ever Joshua heard the breathing of someone under the influence of the fungal spores begin to grow laboured.

He shifted his attentions to her clit—teasing and dancing the tip of his tongue over the sensitive nub while he inserted his index finger into her pussy. It went smoothly all the way in up to his knuckle, and while she felt deliciously tight around his digit it was clear to Joshua that Alice was no a virgin.

“So you’ve had a hard dick up here.” Joshua panted as he started to finger her. He moved his finger in and out of her tight channel while he rested his head on the inside of one of her thighs. “More than one I bet. I wonder how many years you’ve been fucking, you little minx.”

She was really juicing up, and his finger was making little squelching noises as he pumped it in and out.

“You want my dick, don’t you.” Joshua whispered hoarsely. “You’ve had it already—in your mouth. Do you want more of my cock? Do you want my cock in your pussy, baby?”

Joshua crawled up Alice’s body—hovering above her on his hands and knees. Alice’s head was tilted to one side and her eyes were unfocused and unseeing. Her face and chest were flushed red by the pleasure he had been giving her unresponsive body, and with her legs still splayed widely apart she looked primed and ready to take him. He carefully lowered himself down on top of her—staying propped up on his elbows to keep most of his weight off of her—and shifted so that his hips were resting down between her thighs. He was looking down at her and the sensation of his naked body pressed along her nude form was making him feel light-headed and delirious with lust.

“Look up at me, Alice.” Joshua ordered, his voice short. Alice turned her head so that she was staring sightlessly up at him. He lowered his head and pressed his mouth to hers in a kiss. Joshua gently and thoroughly kissed the girl whilst at the same time hunching his body upwards. He could feel the head of his cock insistently nudging against the slick wetness of Alice’s pussy. Every time he thought we was about to penetrate her he glanced off to one side—but the feel of the sensitive head of his dick sliding along the slippery folds of her pussy felt so good that he didn’t really mind. “Fuck, you’re so wet! You must be craving my dick.”

Joshua looked down between them—at Alice’s slender body laying supine beneath him. She looked so small that it made his cock look angry and dangerous in comparison as he readied it to enter her.

“It’s okay.” Joshua whispered. At last he felt the head of his dick catch at her entrance. “If you’re scared, I’ll just put the tip in. You can take the tip can’t you.”

Joshua started to ease his way inside of her. As soon as he felt the lips of her pussy ooze around the tip of his cock he could feel his heart-rate pick up in excitement. He paused once he had entered her about an inch—she felt so amazingly tight around him.

“There, that wasn’t so scary was it.” Joshua panted. He was losing himself in his fantasy. “You can take more of my cock, sexy girl. Just a little more …”

Joshua sunk another inch of his cock inside of Alice’s pussy.

“Fuck, you feel incredible.” He moaned. “You’re doing so good, baby—I promise I’ll be gentle.”

Joshua pulled out a little before thrusting back even deeper.

“No more than that, Alice—I swear.” Joshua groaned. “Oh fuck, you feel so fucking good!”

Joshua started to thrust into her with slow and steady strokes. He allowed himself to get deeper and deeper—no longer bothering with his made-up charade—until he finally felt his hips meet hers. Joshua held himself still for a few moments—savouring the sensation and thrill of being balls deep inside of his daughter’s best friend—before he began to fuck Alice in earnest.

Alice’s body was rocking gently in time with his thrusts and she moved pliantly underneath him. Her face was still staring up at him as he had ordered, and she gazed into his face blankly. Joshua was moaning and breathing hard now—the excitement coupled with all the alcohol he had imbibed combined to make it seem like the room was spinning.

“So good.” Joshua panted as he fucked Alice even faster. “Take it, beautiful—take my cock in your tight little cunt!”

He started to thrust into Alice hard enough that even in the fugue state, air was escaping her lungs in little grunts each time he bottomed out in her.

“Yes, take it you little slut. Take it all!” Joshua gasped out. He could feel the cum in his balls begin to boil and start to rise. He closed his eyes tightly shut and focused on nothing but the feeling of the tight teen pussy gripping his dick as he rutted away on his living room floor. It wasn’t just Alice—he could be having sex with anyone. He had the power to fuck whoever he wanted. Even … “Take it, Claire!”

Joshua shuddered as his orgasm hit and he began to pump his seed into the pliant and oblivious girl that lay beneath him.