The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SpyGames

or,

Germany Sucks When Your Girlfriend Is Out To Kill You.

(This story has adult themes, although not terribly explicitly, and depicted in a light-hearted fashion. Still, it will fry your mind, cause a stroke, or lead to a life of crime if you are under 18, so don’t read it. )

(Also, so you don’t get too confused when reading this; it actually was a letter to my girlfriend, so it is written in... 2nd person? As if you, the reader, were my girlfriend. (Don’t get any ideas!) The names have been changed, of course, to protect the not very innocent.)

We had been planning the trip to Europe for several months; it was only a week before we left that the CIA approached us. They occasionally recruit civilians to be couriers abroad... they had somehow found out about our trip, and wanted us to do a simple drop while passing through the Czech Republic. The item was a walkman radio; and they had us memorize an address. Being good Americans, and also a bit thrilled by the whole idea, we said we’d do it.

I examined every square inch of the radio, and could not find anything unusual about it. I shrugged it off; must be some sort of microfilm, or some message encoded into the plastic construction, or something similarly un-obvious.

We were having a wonderful trip. We spent several days in England, laughing at the natives’ funny accent, then went south to France. We got out of that country as quickly as we could. From there, we spent a few days in Germany.

Of course, we fucked like bunnies every night. Your perpetual horniness, coupled with my love of every inch of your smooth body, made for a potent combination. That was the one good thing about Paris; we had sex in the back of the rental car, and the passers-by just seemed to nod appreciatingly. They don’t seem to mind public indecency. Of course, with your legs wrapped tightly around me, and my mouth sucking your breast, I could have cared less what anybody saw. And your moaning certainly didn’t help us escape notice...

In Germany, you had a hell of a good time sampling the local beers. I had to hold you tightly as we walked up to our hotel room, or you would have slipped down to the floor and gone to sleep... or you would have fucked the first guy that came along. Beer does seem to loosen you up! I was actually kind of looking forward to getting you in bed tonight... you would be extra limber, I bet...

The hotel room door was ajar. Odd. I propped you up against the wall, and peeked through the crack in the door. I didn’t see anything, so I opened the door and stepped in.

A man was there. He was on the other side of the door, looking in our nightstand, so I hadn’t seen him. The door knocked him forward a step as I swung it open. He had our camera in his hands, with the back open, and was pulling out the film.

“Hey!” I said, then I saw him drop the camera and reach into his shirt. He started to pull out a gun, a German Mauser, but as I was on him as soon as he drew. I grabbed his arm, and we wrestled back and forth. I turned suddenly, and slammed his wrist into the side of the nightstand. The gun went flying. He swung his fist at my head, but I turned and it hit my shoulder. Still holding his arm, I threw myself backward, and he was yanked off his feet. We both ended up on the floor, but I was on my hands and knees, while he landed solidly on his back.

“Ach...” he cried out in pain. I scrambled for the gun. As I grabbed it, he leapt to his feet and jumped out the open window (we were on the first floor). I ran to the window and looked out, but didn’t see any trace of him. I closed the window, and went back into the hallway. You were gone. Gun in hand, I ran desperately up and down the hallway, but couldn’t find you anywhere.

I debated what to do. Should I go to the local police? I’m sure this had something to do with the walkman; fortunately, it was still in the luggage, untouched. I decided to not involve the local police, but to instead visit the American embassy. It was about 2am, so I had to wait awhile before I could get help. I told the official at the embassy a brief version of the story. He seemed concerned, but somewhat skeptical. He left me in a room for almost an hour, then came back, looking very angry.

“I have been in contact with a CIA representative. They say they have no knowledge of any package due to be delivered in the Czech Republic, and that they have never approached you or your lady friend for any purposes.”

At least, he promised to contact the proper German officials about a missing american woman, but I left the embassy more frustrated than ever. Had it been somebody besides the CIA who had recruited us? Or, are they simply denying it, now that things were going wrong?

Of course, I didn’t know what had happened with you. Later, after we were re-united, when we compared stories, I found out what had happened. When I had put you in the hallway, you, being intoxicated, had started walking away, looking for a bathroom. You had only gone a few steps, when you ran into a big man in a trenchcoat. Apparently, the man searching our room wasn’t alone. You tried to step around him, but he knew who you were, and wasn’t going to let you go. He reached into his pocket and withdrew a small cloth. With a quick motion, he clamped it over your face, and you quickly lost consciousness.

When you woke up, you were strapped into a chair in what looked like an old basement. The light was from a single light bulb dangling from the ceiling. You looked around, and heard a woman laughing.

“Ah, you’re awake. Now we can start.”

You realize you are naked. Fear crept into your heart. There were two men here, one of them was the man who had grabbed you. Also, there was a woman, who seemed to be in charge. She was dressed in tight black clothes, with a pistol hanging off her hip, and her long black hair cascaded down her back. She spoke with an accent; maybe a Czech accent, you couldn’t tell for sure.

“Let me free, you little bitch,” you spit out. She laughs.

“Not until you tell us a few things, american woman,” she answered, and sat in another chair facing you. She spent half an hour asking you all sorts of questions, but you didn’t tell her a thing. You just sat with your mouth closed, occasionally spitting out an insult. Finally, with a shrug, she stood up.

“You have a lot of fire, american. But we have other means of extracting information.” She pulls out a briefcase. You shudder when she opens it, expecting to see an assortment of knives or other cruel devices, but she pulls out something that looks like a visor, with a bunch of attached electronics.

“The Russians invented this just before their collapse. Our agents in their KGB were able to steal the plans for our own use...”

She slipped it over your head. It covered your eyes completely. She pressed a button, and you began to see multicolored lights streaking across your field of vision. You feel a pinprick in your arm, and realize that they gave you an injection. You shake your head, but you already feel the drug affecting your mind. The colors are so beautiful... you relax, and watch them dance before your eyes. Minutes pass, but you don’t notice, you are too entranced.

“Christine, can you hear me?”

“Yes...” you answer, dreamily.

“Tell me why you are here.”

In your hypnotised state, you have no choice but to spill the whole truth. You tell them that it is the walkman that is being delivered, and where it is to be delivered to.

“Christine, my name is Tasha. You are hearing my voice right now.”

“Hi, Tasha...”

“You feel no loyalty to anyone besides me. Do you understand?”

“No loyalty... except to you...”

“You work for me. You obey me. You love me. Repeat that.”

“I work for you. I obey you. I love you.” You repeated that phrase over and over. At first you hesitate, but the drug and the device are working on you, and soon you are convinced the statement is true. She shuts the machine off, and removes it from your head. You blink your eyes, and look up at her. She unties your bonds.

“We need to get that walkman from that American spy, Brian Walker, don’t we?” She asks you. You nod.

“I think I can get it from him,” you answer, eager to please Tasha. She smiles.

“But first, I think we can spend a few minutes getting acquainted, don’t you?” She peels her tight, black outfit off. She was wearing no underwear beneath. You have always been a definite heterosexual, a real cock lover, but now you are a brainwashed spy serving Tasha, and you feel love and desire for this vicious Czech woman sweeping over you. You stand, and embrace, and kiss, tongues brushing. Her hands fondle your breasts, and brush lightly up and down your belly and ass. You are getting aroused, as you feel your breasts brushing against hers. In your addled mind, you would do anything to make Tasha happy... so as she gently presses you down to your knees, you eagerly obey, kissing and licking her body as you drop. You end up between her thighs, and delicately your tongue touches her erect clit. You get your first taste of another woman...

But we won’t dwell on that part of the story. Afterwards, you dress, and hide a small Baretta lady’s pistol in your sexy undergarments. You know your mission; to get the walkman, kill Walker, and report back to Sasha. She gives you a long, deep kiss goodbye, and they drop you off near the hotel. You check in with the clerk. The clerk knows I’ve been looking for you, so he calls to let me know you are here. I rush down, and pull you off your feet with a mighty embrace.

“Oh, god, Christine, I love you! I was so worried! Are you ok?” I ask, between kisses.

“I’m fine. I don’t remember much... I wandered off, and a guy grabbed me. He took me somewhere in his car, and asked me all sorts of questions about what we were hiding. I didn’t tell him anything!”

We walk back to our hotel room. I was listening to your story as we walked, hand in hand.

“He was going to start getting rough, but when he moved me from his car to a house, I was able to get away. It has taken me hours to get back to the hotel!”

We enter the hotel room, and I set you down on the bed. I had packed everything up, thinking we should leave as soon as I found you. You lay down on the bed, and hold out your arms to me.

“Let’s not leave just yet,” you say, “let’s spend some time together first.”

I don’t want to argue. I unbutton your shirt, and begin kissing your sweet lips. You never fail to excite me. Our tongues dance together, then I break away and begin giving light, quick kisses to your cheek, neck, and ear. You moan, then push me away and stand up.

“Take off your clothes, lover,” you say, and you slip off your bra. I disrobe, watching you.

“By the way,” you say, “is the walkman safe?” You are turned away from me, and I watch your ass wiggle as you slide your pants down.

“Yeah, it’s safe. It’s packed along with the video camera.”

You straighten, and turn to face me. You are stark naked, holding the gun that Tasha provided you with. You laugh.

“You gave the secret away. Now, I can get the package back to my mistress, Tasha.”

I am shocked. I stand up, my erection still in force. Oddly enough, I think the sight of you naked, holding a gun, is somehow titillating...

“Christine, what are you doing? Put the gun down!”

“No! you are an American spy! I must kill you!”

I don’t know what they have done to you, but it must have messed up your mind. Your hand is wavering, though, like you are going through an internal battle. When your hand dips, I leap on you, and strike the gun out of your hands. You give me a quick chop to the stomach, and then give me a swift kick, that nearly would have crushed my balls if I didn’t turn in time. You are a tough little cookie! I caught your leg, and pulled you off your feet, and landed on top of you. You are struggling underneath me.

“Christine! Snap out of it!”

You are fighting, cussing at me. You can swear like a soldier when you need to... I hate to do this, but I give you a slap across the face. You stare at me in shock.

“What the hell was that for?” you say, then you blink your eyes. You come back to your old self, and you realize what has been done to you.

“Oh, God, I’m sorry, lover,” you say, wrapping your arms around me. I hold you, and begin kissing you where I left off.

“I hate to leave business unfinished,” I say, as I kiss your delicate breasts. You begin to move underneath me, and very quickly, I slide my hard erection into you. We fuck wildly, there on the floor, and you must have cum several times. I can feel your tight pussy clenching my cock while you orgasm, thrashing on the carpet. Eventually, I can’t hold it any longer, and shoot my load deep into you. You have one final orgasm when you feel me cumming in you.

We lay in each other’s arms for a minute.

“I think I have a plan,” you say, smiling.

Tasha is at the rendezvous, waiting alone in the car where she said she would be. You approach the car, and slip into the passenger seat.

“Did you get it, my faithful servant?” She asked you. You hold up the walkman, and dangle it in front of her.

“It was a piece of cake. That American never suspected a thing until he felt the bullet enter his head.”

She laughed.

“Good job!”

“Oh, and Tasha..?”

“Yes?” She answered.

“Goodnight!” You say. I snuck up to the driver’s window while you were talking, and brought the club down on the back of Tasha’s head. She slumped forward. You pull her over, I jump into the car, and we drive off.

Tasha was strapped down in a chair, naked, when she awoke. She looked around, frantically, but she couldn’t see anything. Of course. The visor blocked her vision. She realized what was happening, but was tied down too tightly to do anything.

She cursed in her language as you injected her arm. I pressed the power button on the visor, and turned the power dial to the highest setting. In moments, she had stopped struggling, and was sitting patiently, waiting for instruction.

I think we will be able to get the answers to all our questions, now. But first, we needed to extract a little revenge.

“Tasha, you serve Brian and Christine. You love Brian and Christine. You obey Brian and Christine. Do you understand?”

“I serve Brian and Christine. I love Brian and Christine. I obey Brian and Christine...”

You smile. I don’t know what you have planned, but I would hate to have you angry at me...

<The End>