The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A stacked deck

Don’t read this if you’re under 18. Don’t try this at home; it can lead to nausea, blindness and PERMANENT incarceration. Any comments, suggestions, ideas or recipes send to

Let the eye of your mind draw closer, unto this world. Through the clouds, across the oceans and the seas. Let it settle on a land mass, one that it’s inhabitants call England. Focus in closer on one of its major cities, London. Even closer now, to a part of the city called Chinatown. Further still, to the ‘Club Mystique’, lit only by lanterns hanging outside the doorway. Follow the customers in through the doorway to a small, secluded back room, warm, dark and musty. Focus on a woman sat at the front of the room.

Submitted for your approval.

Consider this woman. A young, third generation British citizen, whose grandparents had emigrated from Bermuda in search of a better life. If it was not for the fine business suit she wore, it would be easy to think that this woman, Miss Julia Joachim, was perhaps a model. The striking features, the hair cut into a smart bob, and most of all the sapphire blue eyes. But, to think this would be a disservice to the Miss Joachim. After spending her early life being a tearaway, bullying anyone and everyone who had the misfortune to meet her, she was rescued by an English literature teacher who nurtured her natural writing talents. Fifteen years later and she works as the junior entertainment correspondent for the Evening Standard.

Tonight, she had been watching Jonathan BoaMorte, an enigmatic prestidigitationist, who never worked in front of more than twenty people. He could do things with cards, people said, that defied all physical laws. Julia had not been witness to that, but she had seen him pull off incredible slights of hand with nothing more than a deck of cards. Only a few minutes earlier, she had seen him flick a card through the air, and slice a candle in two.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I must depart soon, but before I do, let me leave with one last trick.” And with that, Jonathan walked over to Julia and fanned a deck of cards out in front of her.

“Sweet lady, pick a single card and remove from the deck. Do not look at it, but give it face down back to me.” Julia did as she was asked where upon Jonathan, turn to crowd in general and explained what he was going to do.

“I will seal this card between two blocks of Perspex, and cover it with a cloth. This will render the card unable to be tampered with. Once that has been done, I will ask another member of the audience to take this second deck and get young Miss?”

“Julia.”

“Miss Julia, pray take a card and show it to the audience.” Without further more to do, Jonathan placed the card on one block before sealing the second onto it. He then walked over to the table and covered the block with a cloth, where both he and the block remained. BoaMorte threw a second deck of cards to a middle-aged city gent at the front of the audience. The man checked to cards before spreading them, inexpertly, in front of Julia, who picked a card and looked at it. It was the nine of hearts.

“Show the audience the card, Miss Julia.”

Julia turned and showed the audience the card.

“Now watch,” and with a flourish of his hand, the magician whipped the cover off the Perspex block to reveal a perfectly entombed nine of hearts. The audience started to clap, but BoaMorte waved them to stop. “Miss Julia,” he said, “come here and inspect the block to see if there was any way for me to tamper with the card.”

Julia checked and found nothing, stating this fact to the audience. With that, BoaMorte turn once again to the audience.

“You may clap now,” he said, and left the stage.

As she was going to leave, a man she recognized as the manager of the club stopped her.

“Excuse me miss, but Mr. BoaMorte would very much like to see you.”

“Did he say what about?”

“Erm, I think he wanted to see how you liked the show.”

This posed a dilemma for Julia. On one hand, Jonathan BoaMorte was notoriously shy when it came to talking to the press, and any comment from him was like gold dust. On the other hand, she didn’t like the thought of someone she had to review brow-beating her about that review. In the end she decided that the chance of interviewing Mr. BoaMorte was too good a chance to miss.

“Ok, show me the way.”

The manager took her to the door and left quickly. She knocked gingerly, tapping her foot on the floor, in an expression of mock frustration. With one swift motion, the door flew open to reveal a richly decorated room, most unlike any dressing room she had seen before. And in the middle, sat at a small table, was BoaMorte.

“I hope you did not get me here to influence me about your review,” she said, trying to sound tough and uncompromising.

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” said BoaMorte, in a thick east London, so unlike the eastern European one he had been using all night. He noticed the look of surprise at the sound of his voice. “Well, I have to put on an act; who’d come and see the amazing John Smith.”

“I suppose.” Something bothered her about his voice.

“Now, sit down and tell me what you really thought of the show?”

Julia sat on the chair, exactly opposite to him, and told him what she thought. While, in her own opinion she was hard on him, he seemed to agree with and accepted almost all of what she had to say. He only disagreed with her last statement.

“Oh no, the last trick wasn’t very good at all, a sham really,” he said, shaking his head.

“No, it was incredible, honestly,” said Julia, genuinely warming to this man.

“It was so simple, I’ll show you how it was done, if you promise not to tell anyone.”

“I’m not sure”

“I’ll take as a yes then,” he said smiling. He pulled two Perspex blocks from his bag, one of which held the Jack of Clubs, whilst the other had a seemingly black card entombed within. “This was the first card that was picked,” gesturing to the first block. “And this is the block with the card that you picked,” he said showing her the second block.

“It’s empty.”

“Not really. The card is actually a flat screen LCD. Watch,” and with that he turned a dial on the bottom of the block. The card changed from an Ace of Spades, to a Six of Hearts, a King of Clubs, a Three of Diamonds, and so on. “All I needed was a stooge in the audience to tip me off to your card.”

“Oh, is that it?” said Julia, deflated.

“Yes, the real talent is doing slights of hand with cards. But even then that’s not hard to teach, it just requires practice. Here, let me show you.”

“I’m not sure I’d want to, or that I can.”

“Nonsense, smart woman like you. It’s just a matter of knowing what to look for. Watch me first, and try and see if you can see what I do,” Jonathan said, pulling an ornate deck of cards from his bag. Both the backs and faces of each seemed to sparkle in the air, with gold and silver leafwork. Jonathan leaned over to his side, to adjust the lighting; simultaneously brightening the light above the table, and lowering the others in the room. “Now, watch.” With one smooth movement, he flicked the Ace of Spades to the top of the pack. He cut, and shuffled the deck a number of times before, flipping the top card once again to reveal to Ace. “Do you see what I did?”

“No, you were too fast for me there,” Julia said, slightly embarrassed, “I should be leaving.”

“Nonsense, like me have one more try. Now concentrate on the cards,” he said beginning his routine again.

This time Julia tried to block out everything but the movement of the cards. She wanted to impress this man for some reason, and this seemed to be the best way. She watched as one handed passed the other, the cards glinting and sparkling wildly. She had to follow each movement, each card on its sparkling way. And then he started talking and it was over.

“What? I mean pardon?”

“I said, did you see it.”

“Almost.”

“Ok, one last try, eh?” Jonathan said, and proceeded to start his routine. “Now concentrate on the cards, let everything fade out.” The cards moved quickly. “Just watch may hands, watch the cards, concentrate on the cards. Focus. Let the center of your vision be on those cards, nothing else.” His hands started to slow, fractionally. “Let your follow the cards. The best way to concentrate is to relax while you watch the cards. You want to watch the cards, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then you know what you have to do?”

“Relax.” Why did he ask that question, Julia thought.

“That’s it, just let it happen as you watch the cards. Nothing to disturb you, just the cards, as they glint and glisten. The more you concentrate, the more relaxed you become.” The cards slowed some more. “And the more relaxed you are, the better you can concentrate on the cards. They fill you world, there is nothing else; just the cards and the sound of my voice.” Jonathan’s hands moved even slower. “Just the cards and my voice. It’s so relaxing now, yet you can’t take you eyes off the cards, can you?”

“Umm?”

“You can’t take your eyes of them, yet you want to close them just for a moment. Only for a moment. You’re struggling to keep them open, but the harder you try, the more you want to close them.” His hands had almost stopped moving, just one card in motion. Part of Julia’s mind tried to rouse her, tell this was wrong, but she dismissed these thoughts because she needed to concentrate on the cards. “That’s it, your eyes are so heavy, so tired, they want to close. In fact, as this one single card begins to slow down you will feel them close.” The card slowed down. “Close right down.” The card almost stopped. “Completely shut.”

Jonathan voice changed, more commanding. “You’re on a lift. It has ten floors. Can you see it Julia?”

“Yes...”

“Now as this lift goes down, you will becomes more and more deeply relaxed, until you are completely hypnotized. Do you understand?”

“Yes...”

“You will also become more and more aroused, with each number. Remember being hypnotized makes feel aroused.”

“Yes...”

“Ok, ten.” Julia felt a tingle run through her body as her foggy mind tried to rouse once more.

“Nine, eight, seven.” The tingle became a warm feeling of blood pumping through her body. Perspiration started to form on her skin, as it started to flush with blood.

“Six, five, four.” Her nipple became erect, rubbing against her dress, and her crotch started to tingle. She couldn’t even form distinct thoughts now.

“Three.” She felt her vagina becoming wet, her whole body tingling. It was easier to listen now.

“Two.” She started to grind her crotch into the seat. No need to think.

“One.” Breathing quickened. Just do as the voice says.

“You are completely hypnotized and aroused. The arousal is breaking your will. My will is stronger then yours, you cannot resist my suggestions. You want to obey them so this feeling will continue, don’t you?”

“Yesss...”

“Good, then listen...”

Julia woke with a start. Had she fallen asleep, whilst talking to BoaMorte? Swift move, junior. No, that wasn’t what had happened. He did something to her, something to her mind. Her panties felt wet.

“What the hell did you do to me,” she said quietly, looking at Jonathan. She was surprised at how she sounded. She wanted to scream or shout, but her voice was a whisper.

“I hypnotized you. Even now you are in a trance. It’s just that I’ve let you be aware of what is happening.”

“You, you can’t make me do anything I don’t want to.”

“Oh really, now isn’t that a shame. I suppose that I can’t say ‘show me your tits’ then.”

Completely unbidden, her hands reached for the top of her dress, pulling it down, tearing it in doing so. With one more movement, she undid her bra, letting it fall to the ground. “No, this isn’t right!”

“Such lovely breasts. So lovely that you really do feel like playing with them.”

“No! Stop” she said her hands moved over her breasts, rubbing and caressing them. Each movement made her more and more aroused and hot. “Please stop. Why are you doing this.”

“You still don’t recognize me do you? But the voice, yes the voice you do remember. Hypnosis is good for the memory, so I expect if you concentrate on my voice, you’ll remember who I am.”

“You’re, you’re...” A face suddenly appeared in Julia’s mind, from seventeen years earlier; a boy, who she tormented unmercifully.

“You can’t remember my name. I wasn’t important. Funny because it’s John Smith”

“I’m sooo sorry.”

“There’s no need, Julia. That was then, this is now. You’ve changed, and well, you made me what I am today.”

“Then you’ll let me go,” she said. Internally she was hysterical, but her outside manner was as calm as before.

“No, not quite. I think you really want me to suck your tits for you.”

“No!...Yes, I want you John...no I didn’t say that...Please, John...no, stop”

“Only if you beg me.”

“Oh please, John, suck my tits...noooo”

John positioned himself by the side of Julia, his hand gently taking her left breast into his mouth, as he began to suck. Waves of pleasure passed through Julia, so much so she thought she was going to pass out.

“What...Oh God!...have...you...done...Ungh!...to me?”

“Just some hypnotic triggers to make you more sensitive, and arousable. Oh, yes and just one other thing.” John slipped his hand inside her panties, and started to finger her clitoris. “I left a command in your subconscious to be triggered when you come.”

“To...do...what?” she struggled to say, as the intense feelings in her crotch became almost unbearable.

“You’ll see.” He slipped his fingers inside her, working her clit sensually. He replaced his lips around her nipple, and sucked once more. Orgasmic waves of pleasure started to make her body quiver as he pleasured her, bringing her closer and closer to the point of no return.

“Oh Je-sus, please, stop, p-please,” she said as her body started to shake and shudder, as she felt herself about to come. With a feeling that started in her clit, but spread through her body like warm liquid fire, right up to her recesses of her mind, she finally came.

“Ohhh, Yes!!!!!”

Suddenly it was all clear. She’d been wrong all those years ago not to see this guy for what he was. A caring considerate man, so full of warmth, yet a fantastic lover as well. He was so hot and sensual, knowing just how to please a woman in so many ways. God! She must have been stupid to abuse him like she did before. She couldn’t let him go again, she’d have to do everything he asked just so that he’d stay. She’d have to be his sexual plaything, to do with as he pleased, but it was a pleasure. I love him so much, she thought, he is my everything.

“Are you ok, Julia?” said John, his hands moving up her. She turned and shot him a look of pure lust.

“Only if you stick around lover-boy,” she said, and with that she lent forward across the tabletop and pulled down her trousers and panties to expose her rear to him. Without another word, John entered her from behind, to her obvious enjoyment. She squealed as he ground his crotch into her, and his mind wandered. It would have easy to turn her into a sex-mad zombie, unable to function without him. But to kept most of the personality intact and just make him the focus of her desires, now that took finesse. She’d act and sound normal around other people, on her own, or even in him company. It would not be far to strip her of her imagination or her keen intelligence. It’s just that she now loved him unequivocally, and would do anything to please him in sexual situations.

“I can’t tell you how much I love you now, Julia,” and he lent forward and kissed her.

They were married just two months later, after a ‘whirlwind’ romance. Years later, even when they spent months apart, they were as passionate together as they were on their honeymoon. Everyone said that they were made in heaven for each other. Everyone asked, what was their secret, to which Jonathan usually replied ‘it’s a kind of magic’.

But sometime, if you, like me, looked deep into Julia’s eyes, past the happy expressions, and lustful looks, something else was there. Struggling like hell to escape.

It’s probably best to draw your mind’s eye away. From this happy couple. From this house, this country, this world. And fade to black.

The End