The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Staff Meeting

mf, md (sorta)

A boring staff meeting becomes considerably less boring for two people.

Standard disclaimer: Don’t read this if you aren’t supposed to, this is pure fiction, and don’t try this at home. Or work. Especially not work.

Crap, staff meeting’s in a half-hour. And it’s hard enough to stay awake with a full night’s sleep, Don thought to himself. His pager went off at 2:30 that morning, and he spent the rest of the night in the office computer room fighting the latest computer virus.

This one was nastier than usual, infecting an entire section despite the full array of firewalls, scanners, and anti-everything software he had in place. And it would have to be the Richardson section too, he thought at first, referring to Harold Richardson, section head and resident office asshole. Fortunately, his security measures had kept the problem isolated to the Richardson section, so he could focus on that part of the network.

Shortly after sunrise, he traced the security hole to an unauthorized external connection that ran directly into Harold’s computer. Probably bullied Purchasing into authorizing the PO, even after we told him he couldn’t get it—for precisely this reason, Don mentally grumbled. When he went to Harold’s office, he found the cables for the external connection. And a lot he hadn’t expected to find.

He spent the half-hour before staff meeting arranging for the IT Forensics department to swap out the offending computer—emphasis on “offending”—and writing his report. He had to make sure he’d documented everything; if he screwed anything up, he’d be lucky to leave the office today with his career intact. But if he didn’t screw anything up....

“Hey, time for staff meeting, better hurry!” Jane poked her head in the door. That woke Don up a little bit. As far as he was concerned, the only worthwhile part of the staff meeting was the chance to enjoy the view—namely, Jane—unnoticed.

Jane wasn’t dating anyone, a fact which surprised most women in the office, and depressed most men. Her lack of social life certainly wasn’t because of her appearance; she dressed nicely, if a bit conservatively. Her attire was both feminine and attractive, while still leaving much to the imagination. It certainly wasn’t because of her looks: petite, dark hair, killer smile, and—although her clothing quietly downplayed this—legs and figure to die for. And it certainly wasn’t her personality; she was friendly, sweet, and completely unaware of the effect she had on men. Not “completely unaware” as in “completely accustomed to it”, but “completely unaware” as in “completely without a clue she was gorgeous”. She was just too busy for a social life. She was universally well-liked within the office. Even the most obnoxious horn-dogs in the office were perfect gentlemen around her, even the most viciously jealous women in the office said she was “good people”—even Harol d was nice to her! The only other people he treated nicely were executives, and the entire office knew he was just brown-nosing for the next promotion, and the opportunity to brow-beat even more people.

As people entered the conference room and found their chairs, Don came up to the Big Boss, handed him the report he’d just written, and whispered a few words in his ear. Big Boss looked slightly surprised, glanced at the report, then looked extremely surprised. Don simply said, “I’m expecting a call with details,” and BB answered, “Very well, let me know what they say.”

This exchange drew a few raised eyebrows from the staff, but was quickly forgotten once the meeting started. As usual, most of the audience was too busy fighting sleep to think about it, including Don himself. Especially Don himself. Not even the pleasant distraction of Jane-watching kept him awake today—not surprising, given the long hours he’d already worked—and he dozed off.

* * *

The next thing Don knew, he was alone in the conference room with Jane. More accurately, Don was lying on the conference room table, with Jane on top of him. “I thought that meeting would never end! Let’s do something useful with this table for once,” Jane breathed just before planting a long, slow kiss on his lips.

Don was shocked. His own social life was practically nil, and it had been ages since he’d had the time and opportunity to ask someone out for lunch, let alone have a serious relationship. And now to find a woman pouncing on him...and Jane, at that! How was he able to sleep until this?

After the initial shock, Don’s animal instincts kicked in. He returned the kiss, and soon hands and tongues started exploring.

* * *

Will this meeting ever end? Jane thought to herself as she saw the usual suspects gathered around the table. A few people were preening and prancing for the bosses’ benefit, while everyone else was off in the Twilight Zone. Don’s actually sleeping, she thought with a mixture of concern and amusement. Good thing he’s not snoring.... Wonder what he and Big Boss were talking about?

Jane’s own foray into the Twilight Zone was interrupted when she thought she felt something on her mouth. Must have been a stray hair. Could have sworn I brushed my hair on the way to the meeting, though, she reasoned. Just then, she felt something on her back, and she slowly rubbed her back against the chair back in a futile attempt to discreetly scratch the itch. I’m sure I put lotion on this morning; I know it’s winter, but surely my skin isn’t drying out that fast!

As the apparent itching migrated around her back, Jane suddenly felt something tickle the roof of her mouth. She surreptitiously rubbed the ticklish spot with her tongue, only to feel the tickle move elsewhere in her mouth. What the hell? she thought, even more distracted than normal for a staff meeting.

* * *

As Don got over the shock of Jane’s body on top of his own, his hands became more adventurous. He started gently caressing her skirt-clad ass, then went from caresses to firm squeezes. I knew her figure was nice, but not this nice! Not that she hides it, but she doesn’t really flaunt it, either, Don thought. He rolled over on top of her. That position allowed him to lift up one of her legs so he could enjoy the feel. Do they look as nice as they feel? Don glanced over his shoulder at her leg, which was now wrapped around him. Even nicer, he concluded. From the way Jane’s hands wandered, Don realized—with some surprise—she’d reached a similar conclusion about him.

* * *

Jane’s itch migrated lower and lower down her back, eventually finding its way to her butt. Jane stopped rubbing her back against the chair and started slowly squirming in her chair, trying to scratch the itch without anyone catching on. The itch finally stopped, and Jane was able to relax.

Until the chair goosed her.

At least, that’s what it felt like.

Jane managed to stop herself from completely flying out of her seat, but she flinched enough to wake up a few people around her. She pretended to be engrossed by the presentation, while pretending her chair wasn’t goosing her again and again. She noticed with some surprise that Don was still asleep even after she jumped. He must really be out of it, she decided.

When she started feeling the itch on her thigh, Jane started getting really worried. Worried that she might be getting sick, and that the illess was going to her head somehow. And even more worried that she was getting...well...turned on by this. She decided she’d better get out of the room before something else started itching. She fumbled for her pager, pretended to read an imaginary message, and excused herself quietly while shaking her head over the “page”. She always put it on “vibrate” before meetings, so it was easy to pretend she’d been paged even when the pager was silent. Once in the hallway, she hustled over to the ladies’ room.

* * *

Next, Don turned his attention from Jane’s legs to her shoulders. After rubbing, grabbing, and squeezing her shoulders, he slid his hands part-way down her chest, and started approaching her breasts. Jane, who obviously didn’t want to be teased like this, swiftly unbuttoned and untucked her blouse, pulled it open, somehow managed to get her bra out of the way, then pulled Don’s hands straight to her breasts. Don didn’t have to be persuaded, and he started taking turns caressing, squeezing, and flicking them. After a bit, he bent down to start kissing, licking, and sucking her nipples as well.

* * *

Jane had taken refuge in one of the toilet stalls just as the itching in her legs stopped. She sank down onto the toilet in relief, only to feel something on her shoulders. Hands? No, can’t be! Then the hands (or whatever was causing this) started moving down her chest. She stared at her chest, which had nothing on them but her blouse and bra—certainly no hands, hers or anyone else’s—with a mix of horror and hormones. She suddenly felt a bit cold on top, then she really did jump as both breasts felt like they were being grabbed! Once she caught her breath, the horror lost out to the hormones, and she started playing along with the mystery hands. I don’t know what this is, but please...please...work my tits over! As if by command, the sensations on her breasts became stronger and stronger. Jane had to stick her knuckles in her mouth, so she wouldn’t moan. Oh, God, that feels like someoooooooo...someone’s mouth!

* * *

While Don’s mouth worked on Jane’s breasts, his hands started trailing down her stomach toward the waistline of her skirt. The top of the skirt seemed too difficult to challenge at the moment, so he attacked from the other direction—up her legs, and under the skirt. Jane moved around to make Don’s work easier—if you could call it work—then when she couldn’t take any more teasing, she grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand onto her crotch. Don took the hint—if you could call it a hint—and started rubbing her clit through her panties. Gently at first, then harder and harder.

* * *

Sitting on the ladies’ room toilet, hands gripping the support rail on either side, Jane alternated between panting, trying not to moan, and wondering if she could catch her breath long enough to call 911 on her cell and ask for an ambulance. God, not 911; what would I say? “I’m in the ladies’ room at my office, I’m hallucinating really, really good foreplay, and I’m not sure if I need an ambulance, or a man and a motel room”? Her breasts had become more sensitive to...whatever this was...and Jane had removed her blouse and bra in a futile attempt to cut down on the sensations. When that didn’t work, she started playing with her nipples herself. Maybe....oooohhhh...I won’t feel quite so nuts iiiiif I’m doing it myselfffff, she tried to reason to herself.

At first, Jane tried to pretend she couldn’t feel the “hands” moving downward. Once they reached the belt of her skirt, though, she knew she wasn’t imagining things...at least, no more than she was imagining everything else. No, please don’t stop at the belt...wait, what am I saying? Do I really want to hallucinate that? The sensations stopped, but after getting “goosed” and “grabbed” after earlier pauses, she knew better than to relax. She didn’t jump when she felt—but couldn’t see—something touch her legs; instead, she spread her legs slightly as the touch traveled up her knees. When the touch jumped straight to her clit, she jumped and yelped. That shook her enough to listen for a response, but after a few seconds without hearing anyone enter to investigate the noise, she surrendered to the unseen touch. After wrestling her skirt and underwear down and off her legs, she resumed fondling and flicking her nipples with one hand; with the other hand, she foll owed the invisible hand’s lead on her clit and cunt. Please...whatever this is...I want you...I want you in me...fuck me...now...

* * *

Although Don thoroughly enjoyed his current predicament, part of him started thinking that maybe the conference room table wasn’t the best place for this.

Then Jane grabbed him by the shoulders, looked him squarely in the eye with the hottest stare he’d ever seen, and told him, “I want you. I want you in me. Fuck me. Now.”

After that, Don forgot about the conference room table. He almost forgot he was still fully clothed; fortunately, Jane took care of that by unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down. She even caught Don’s pager and cell phone as they were slipping off his belt, preventing them from hitting the floor. God, we’re geeks, Don thought with a smile. Screw the conference room table—or screw on the conference room table—but watch the personal electronics!

Once everything was off, out of the way, or safely away from the edge of the table, Don began pumping into Jane. Their eyes locked onto each other as Jane panted, “Oh, yes...yes...yes...what’s the status on the virus?”

* * *

When Don looked up, he found himself sitting...half-slumped, actually...into his conference room chair, with the entire staff looking at him. After a second or two of heart-stopping fear, he managed to resynchronize with his surroundings. Staff’s here. Jane’s not. I’m in my chair, fully clothed. Everyone’s looking at me. Oh crap, I must have dozed off during the meeting. Oh crap, I hope I didn’t say anything in my sleep!

“I’m sorry, sir, say again?” Don muttered as he emerged from his post-nap fog.

“I was asking about the status on the virus situation, Don. Everything seems to be OK now; I take it everything was in place to fight this?”

* * *

Jane was desperately trying not to sound like the deli scene in When Harry Met Sally, but with only limited success. She wasn’t quite as loud as Meg Ryan’s character; on the other hand, Meg’s character didn’t have half her clothes off or undone, and she wasn’t fondling herself all over, either. “Yes...ooohhh, it’s been so long...yes...do me...harder...yes...yess......huh?”

For the feelings and sensations had suddenly stopped, leaving Jane disheveled, half-dressed, half sprawled on the toilet, and not entirely sure what had just happened.

* * *

“Oh, sorry...I must have dozed off, it’s been a long night, I’m afraid”, Don apologized to Big Boss. Whew, a straight-forward question, and not about talking in my sleep. Guess I did keep my mouth shut after all...but where’s Jane? “We came through pretty good. There were a couple of anomalies this time, but I worked the issue throughout the night yawn, we’ve recovered, and we’re working on the post-mortem now.” As a rule, Don didn’t try to explain “anomalies” to the staff; techie details tended to cause eyes to glaze over. In this particular case, he didn’t want to talk until the trap was ready to be sprung, if a trap was necessary.

Just then, Don’s cell phone rang. “Sorry, excuse me, I’m expecting a call from IT, er, Corporate about the virus.” Gotta watch that. I almost said “IT Forensics” but I don’t want to tip him off that they’re on the case. “Hello, Don here...how’s it looking...Mmm-hmm?....WHAT?” Don stood stunned for a couple of seconds, then resumed the phone call with his voice lowered. “Yeah, I’m in the staff meeting....exactly...no, not yet...I assume this shit came through the, er, link we discussed?...How tight is our case?...Oh, that tight...Excellent. Have you notified the Front Office?...Actually, he’s right here; I can put him on, if you like.” Don nodded, then turned to Big Boss. “Sir? It’s IT, um, Corporate regarding the virus. You might want to talk to them.”

Big Boss nodded—he’d read the memo, so he already knew Don really meant “IT Forensics”—but then looked puzzled. “Why do they need to talk to me? I don’t know anything about computer viruses.”

“Um, there’s a couple of new details you need to know pretty quickly.”

“Oh.” Big Boss took the phone and identified himself.

* * *

Jane caught her breath and waited for the sensations to return, but they never did. Damn, don’t know if I’m sick and hallucinating, or if I just need to get laid. Goodness knows, I’ve been working hard here to prove myself, but maybe I need some time for me. Or my libido, or something, Jane wondered. Definitely my libido. Maybe I’d better take the day off, just in case I am getting sick. Heh...and if I’m not getting sick, a vibrator or two might be what the doctor ordered! Either way, I doubt I’ll get anything accomplished around here right now. Thankful that everyone else was in the staff meeting, and that no one else needed the ladies’ room, Jane put her clothes back in place, and freshened up as best as she could.

* * *

While Big Boss talked on Don’s cell phone, Harold Richardson attacked, as Don expected. “Recovered? Where the hell’s my computer?”

Getting your ass into the trouble it so richly deserves, you God-damned, two-faced, scumbag, son-of-a-bitch pervert. “Your computer was impacted the most by the virus infection, and we couldn’t get it competely up and running by Open of Business. We swapped it out with another computer so you could still work.”

“But I’ve got files on that computer our section needs to keep going! What the fuck are we supposed to do with them? And why was my computer infected, anyway?”

Among other files, you mean, Don thought to himself. He glanced briefly at Big Boss; unseen by the rest of the room, Big Boss was glaring daggers at Harold. Looks like Forensics told him what they found. Well, no matter how much Harold bellows in the meeting, I can’t tell him we know about the unauthorized connection; he might figure out what else we know. Out loud, Don said, “That’s what they’re working on now—why your computer was hit, I mean. We couldn’t simply copy the files from your computer to the spare without infecting that box. As soon as the virus is cleaned up, we’ll be able to get those files back to you.”

For just a moment, Don saw a flash of fear in Harold’s eyes—“time to change underwear” fear. He’s probably worried we might find those files. Don’t want him to realize we have found them. Don stood quietly as Harold ranted for ten minutes about IT incompetence—only a mid-level explosion, by Harold’s infamous standards. Hmm...Harold must be rattled; he usually doesn’t behave like a jackass when executives are around. As much as I’d love to tell him exactly what happened, there’s no need for me to argue with the bastard. He can go argue with the judge later.

As Harold’s blather continued, Don heard sirens in the background. He glanced at Big Boss, who turned away from Harold’s diatribe long enough to nod his head slightly at Don. Big Boss then quietly answered his own phone. “Hello? Yes, I’m expecting them. Yes, I know. Yes, send them to my office...no, on second thought, make that the conference room.” Big Boss’s voice and eyes hardened. “Let them know we’re in a meeting, but they are more than welcome to interrupt. Someone here wants answers about last night’s virus infections, and answers he’ll get. Thanks.” Big Boss hung up, smiled at Don, and mouthed, “They’re here” to him.

Harold’s ranting became even more heated as Don actually started smiling at his vitriol, stopping only when the conference room opened and several police officers walked in. The first officer looked around, then found Harold. “Harold Richardson?”

“Yes, sir?” Harold replied. Don saw another “change-underwear” flash of fear in his eyes.

“I have a warrant for your arrest for possession of child pornography. You have the right to remain silent...”

* * *

Jane had finished composing herself in the ladies room. She still didn’t quite look herself, but at least she could pass as “under the weather” disheveled instead of “nearly came in the toilet stall” disheveled. Yes, I really do need to get out more...maybe do a little dating...but with all the late-night work I’ve done around here, the only people I really know are my co-workers, and I really can’t think of anyone I’d ask out.

She heard Harold yelling in the hallway, but she ignored it since Harold always yelled in the hallway. She got to her desk and prepared to send a “gone home sick” e-mail when she looked out the window and saw Harold get into a police cruiser. In handcuffs? What the hell? She stared out the window, trying to figure out what was going on, when she heard other voices in the hallway. Apparently, the staff meeting had just broken up.

“Damn, I knew he was an asshole, but a pervert?”

“Gee, and he seemed like such a normal jerk, too!”

“Yeah, and I was wondering how Don could just stand there and take his abuse with a smile! I know I would have told him to shut the fuck up!”

“Well, nothing says ‘shut the fuck up’ like the Miranda warning, I suppose...but I’m not sure I could have held my tongue, either. Talk about balls of titanium!”

Intrigued, Jane sent her e-mail, then waited until Don got to his desk. “Hey, Don, what did I miss at the staff meeting? I had to step out—must have been something I got last night”—or something I haven’t been getting for months, she thought to herself—“and I think I’d better go home and rest.”

Just then, Big Boss stuck his head in the door. “Don, you are taking the day off, right? You’ve done more than enough work today, I’d say. Good show!”

Don thanked Big Boss, then turned his attention back to Jane as Big Boss left. Thank God, I was afraid she’d left the room because I blurted out something while we, er, while I... “Well, I didn’t get much, either.” Not from the meeting, anyway ahem. “I was up all night working a computer virus issue, and I must have dozed off.” Although the dream was a hell of a lot more interesting than anything we missed.

“Do you know anything about Harold?” Jane jerked a thumb toward her window. “Did I see him in handcuffs outside?”

“Yeah, that basta...er, Harold,” Don censored himself—a reaction everyone seemed to have around Jane, “apparently set up his own unauthorized Internet line so he could collect kiddie porn. His line bypassed our firewalls and monitors so we couldn’t see what he was doing; unfortunately—or fortunately, for us—it also bypassed our anti-virus protection. When his section got hammered by last night’s virus, I snooped around for the source, and found the virus, along with a bunch of porn. I sent his PC to IT Forensics, and they found the kiddie crap along with the other crap, um, stuff.”

“Mmm...couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy, too...but what’s this I hear? You smiled while he was chewing you out during the meeting? With Big Boss there?”

Don found himself embarrassed over the attention he was getting from Jane. “Well, I had to keep reminding myself that I knew what really happened, Big Boss knew what really happened, and the cops knew what really happened. But it wasn’t easy.” He chuckled. “Apparently, Big Boss was going to wait until the meeting ended, so the staff wouldn’t be around for the arrest. But he was so appalled by Harold’s ranting and raving that he decided that maybe the police should drop the arrest-bomb on Harold with God, the staff, and everyone watching.”

Jane thought, Wow, “balls of titanium” is right...there’s more to Don than I thought! And as shy as he is, he’s a really sweet guy, especially once he’s used to you. Maybe... “You taking the day off, like Big Boss said?”

“Yeah, I’m pretty zonked out after working all night. You said you’re taking off to get over whatever you’ve got?”

“Yeah...I haven’t heard of anything going around, so I still think it’s something I ate last night. Hey, if we’re both feeling up to it tonight, do you want to grab something to eat for supper?”

Oh, my God...I’m not dreaming again, am I? Well, I guess not; she’s asking about grabbing supper, and not me... “Sure, I should be rested up by then. Supper sounds great!”

As they exchanged home phone numbers—high-tech style, via PDAs—so they could call that afternoon, Jane thought to herself, And if all goes well, maybe I’ll ask him if he’d like to go out dancing or something. Shoot, anything’s possible....

Jane fumbled her PDA putting it back in her purse, but she managed to grab it without dropped it. “Hate to drop that; I’ve got my whole life on it! Gotta watch the personal electronics....” Then she looked up. “Don, are you feeling OK? You’re turning so red, you almost look like you’re blushing!”